: So Akali, Kalista, Irelia, Zoe, and Zac walk into a bar...
> [{quoted}](name=AMADEUSdotEXE,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wTqPb3H1,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-04T00:04:22.154+0000) > > {{champion:154}} {{champion:429}} : ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US I dont think Zoe is allowed to be in a Bar. https://imgur.com/a/JsUTQ7S
: "Stop dying!"
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Pp9LolhA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-04T00:59:44.652+0000) > > Okay sure. Let me just flip the appropriate switch. > > Do you know where that magic switch is to turn me into a Faker equivalent? Because I can't find it. Them telling you to stop dying will surely help! https://imgur.com/a/V3FRZSo
: My mom told me to pause my online LoL game
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UgxRpEJe,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-05T00:15:06.697+0000) > > Jokes on her, games are done so fast we don't need a pause anymore. Wait what Game? I can only see the Defeat Screen Right there. https://imgur.com/a/U2WJKdb
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: A Better Way to Flame - A few key phrases
"You should´ve picked Alistar, Because i wont allow you to MOO-ve."
: akalis rework release date?
> [{quoted}](name=YAKUSOKU1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEIkoHy2,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-01T02:48:42.436+0000) > > hi its 31 now and there is still no rework update for akali yesterday it said it will come out today but i waited the whole day and no updates was released?? 2-3 Hours from now on Exactly.
: "Demand" is a rather poor choice of words. It's not our place to demand anything. Chill. Anyway, the OP made a nice art concept, people liked it. Let them enjoy it, let them have this. Don't pooh-pooh it. Especially not for such selfish reasons as wanting less competition for skin development on a character you like.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MNM6knUE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T16:16:13.114+0000) > > "Demand" is a rather poor choice of words. It's not our place to demand anything. Chill. > > Anyway, the OP made a nice art concept, people liked it. Let them enjoy it, let them have this. Don't pooh-pooh it. Especially not for such selfish reasons as wanting less competition for skin development on a character you like. "Wooosh"
: > [{quoted}](name=Antelath,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MNM6knUE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-24T21:46:41.142+0000) > > Pls no more Ahri Skins, How About.... More Lux Skins? > {{sticker:sg-janna}} no more {{champion:223}} skins
> [{quoted}](name=5Percenter,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MNM6knUE,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2018-07-25T14:51:16.761+0000) > > no more {{champion:223}} skins No, That Cat Fish already has too many Skins, Lux barely has any Worth Buying. {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: True, I was just referring to the "spears of holy energy* part specifically. I know a thing or 2 about Demacia and it's magic laws...mostly because my brother and not because I myself have magical powers. I'm just your ordinary every day Demacian with no magical powers at all what-so-ever... ;D
> [{quoted}](name=Final Spark Lux,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=2wEWYVz0,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T18:12:35.200+0000) > > True, I was just referring to the "spears of holy energy* part specifically. I know a thing or 2 about Demacia and it's magic laws...mostly because my brother and not because I myself have magical powers. I'm just your ordinary every day Demacian with no magical powers at all what-so-ever... > > ;D Holy/Light is the embodiment of Justice and Righteousness, I doubt that they would see it as a Bad Thing.
: You're joking right? Lux has gotten a lot of skins too.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MNM6knUE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-24T22:21:19.728+0000) > > You're joking right? Lux has gotten a lot of skins too. She only has like a few Good Ones, And i DEMAND more Lux Skins. {{sticker:darius-angry}}
: [Fanart] Blood Moon Ahri
> [{quoted}](name=Ąhri Bot,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MNM6knUE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-24T21:04:08.553+0000) > > https://i.redd.it/1dwellxvmyb11.jpg > Artist : [Gumaeart](https://twitter.com/gumaeart) Pls no more Ahri Skins, How About.... More Lux Skins? {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: how to tell somebody to stop feeding ,(but in a nice way)
> [{quoted}](name=ChronoCorruptor,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yvEWbUZo,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-23T21:54:57.223+0000) > > Is it possible ? Or just dont say anything at all, And Focus on your own Gameplay.
: why are players permanently banned and not permanently muted
> [{quoted}](name=Revolucious,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=neERhKfK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-24T06:58:26.180+0000) > > title > > i'm not talking about feeding, i'm talking about just typing in the chat since if you permamute a player their gameplay won't change at all > seriously i dare one of the armchair psychiatrist mods to break this down for me bc it makes no sense > > i'm willing to change my view completely but i don't understand why you would take someone's ability to boost your player count, boost your sales, and boost your "monthly logged in count" just because they said a racial slur or told someone to fuck themselves in allchat Short Answere, "Riot tried to make something like a permanent mute, But People would just troll in other ways, *Inting, Following around*" therefore they will just Keep the permaban System.
: Walking into Ahri charm range as Veigar for literally no reason is definitely inting
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JmEqQEne,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-23T20:10:47.320+0000) > > Walking into Ahri charm range as Veigar for literally no reason is definitely inting "Inting = Intentionally Feeding, "INTENTIONALLY, There is a difference between "INTENTIONALLY" and an Accident, People like you dont even know what INTENTIONAL means.
: i dont like garen
> [{quoted}](name=ChairOfTruth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eo05R6NG,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-20T21:17:14.777+0000) > > Garen is pretty busted and super frustrating to lane against. When i first noticed how retarded garen was i just said to myself, "well he prob just seems broken becuz im in low elo and dont know how to lane against him and hes prob easily countered in higher elos." NO this mofo has one of the highest wnr in plat+ even tho hes just supposed to be a "noobstomper" > > cc? > u press q and w and youre out yeet > damage? > press w lol > poke? > ur passive never be oppressed again > they have armor? > e + black cleaver = they die lol > > the only part i am ok with is that garen cant really 1v9 hard carry but even so he is so damn annoying to deal with. you either pick him or ban him. Maybe, Everyone is a Trash Can till Diamond 5? That would explain why People cant Lane against him. https://imgur.com/a/PCi1JTp
Dasdi96 (NA)
: This is what happens when riot kept shoving LCS down our throats. It bred a culture of "LCS wannabes". This portion of the playerbase actually think they have a chance is esports and expect perfect play from all their teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Annie2hardtoplay,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Riwxna3s,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-16T17:28:04.161+0000) > > This is what happens when riot kept shoving LCS down our throats. It bred a culture of "LCS wannabes". This portion of the playerbase actually think they have a chance is esports and expect perfect play from all their teammates. No Need to crush some Hopes and Dreams tho, If someone did it so can they. But expecting their Team to be Gods is still retarded anyways.
Trauja (EUW)
: That moment when
When you Play Jungle in SoloQ and Forget that everyone hates you. https://i.imgflip.com/1ix2hx.jpg
Duskz101 (NA)
: What are you talking about... her kit was so dry before this rework. This will add some depth to how she'll be played. Not to mention her new art design is rocking, and I don't know how you could possibly disagree with that unless you just absolutely abhor tattoos.
> [{quoted}](name=Duskz101,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jxMzK2Lx,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-07-16T22:54:39.951+0000) > > What are you talking about... her kit was so dry before this rework. This will add some depth to how she'll be played. Not to mention her new art design is rocking, and I don't know how you could possibly disagree with that unless you just absolutely abhor tattoos. She wont be played, Because everyone will just straight up ban her, This Community doesnt Need a reason, Just look at Yasuo, After the rework youll never be able to Play her again.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: doesn't make it right
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fyn5jkiV,comment-id=000000010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T18:16:29.675+0000) > > doesn't make it right Doesnt matter if its right or wrong, If i have someone on my Team berating me for not being a God, I sure as hell will make their game experience horrid, In a "Im too nice to you" Kind of way.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: except that's not kindness. it's tiltness
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fyn5jkiV,comment-id=0000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-15T17:04:12.558+0000) > > except that's not kindness. > > it's tiltness Doesnt matter, Aslong as it isnt directed towards someone/Doesnt have swear words its not gonna be punishable.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Explain to me why I should be polite to them when they aren't? because you are worse than they are if you don't why "worse"? because in the scenario that you displayed, they are the fire and you're the guy who adds hay on top of it because "hay is harmless when no context is provided so i can do whatever i want with it" >hey expect retaliation and counter argument. By replying with "haha", not only am I NOT giving them what they want, ...you are also making them angryer because it appears as if you're making fun of them. you're not making the situation better. you're making it **worse**! >And using the term "sadist" is an extreme overstatement because sadists are the ones who initiate the so callled "pain" or "sexual gratification" which I desire none of you mean like you initiate their tilt by spamming "haha"? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fyn5jkiV,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T13:31:21.790+0000) > > because you are worse than they are if you don't > > why "worse"? because in the scenario that you displayed, they are the fire and you're the guy who adds hay on top of it because "hay is harmless when no context is provided so i can do whatever i want with it" > > ...you are also making them angryer because it appears as if you're making fun of them. > > you're not making the situation better. you're making it **worse**! > > you mean like you initiate their tilt by spamming "haha"? > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Thats retarded, Its not his fault that his Team throws a tantrum, Therefore, He can murder them with Kindness, End of Story.
: Ending Toxicity Once and for All
Literally everyone is toxic, There is no Person in this game that doesnt complain nor rage about anything. Most simply choose not to Show it.
: How do i stop beeing toxic ? (,,,,,HALP ME! pls :*( ,,,,,,)
> [{quoted}](name=ChronoCorruptor,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=V8BwdhFR,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-10T17:49:33.913+0000) > > I dont wanna be a bad person,,,i can feel the tilt getting near me every day . > I dont wanna be like them , i dont wanna be a potato . > > What can i do to be nice to my team , how do i keep everybody positive . > i don't wanna be corrupted!!!!!! is there a way to make orther people positive > when they are tilted... > i dont wanna answer fire with fire , > > > > > For the last days i feel like im slowly becoming toxic ,,, i dont wanna be toxic. > > Do you guys/grills have any tips ;-; > > somebody help me,,,, i dont wanna lose everything i have in this acc ,,, i was toxic 2 years ago ,,, > I dont wanna be anymore ,, i dont wanna return to the past and be negative . > > If you are on tilt what do you do to get it off you .. > how do i remove the feeling of me beeing toxic ,,, > > > > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} > > > ˢᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐᵉ ⋅⋅⋅ Literally there is no way to remove that, EVERYONE is "toxic" because this game makes you hella mad, But most choose to not Show it.
: Is it a coincidence that I knew which side would win in both VS events?
Freewill is but a pest, Ready to be sent to oblivion, God King Garen is the Soul of this World, You either stand with him, Or burn alongside the unbelievers. https://imgur.com/a/9mCIXfi ~Choose the Light, Or Die with Chaos.
: Garen has been winning the VS event to this point. Darius then took lead.
One Day, The World will be Free from the Likes of you. ~ God King Garen https://imgur.com/a/JoXQWHS
: VS is inherently unfair
All Creatures bend to the Light, Blasphemous filth will burn alongside the non believers! https://imgur.com/a/DSZ8DeT ~Trust in the Light.
: Flamming in URF
Because People are beyond Vile and inbetween Super Diabetes and Omega Aids, People flaming in These Kind of game modes are human waste.
: or if you get someone who you literally cant stand, you mute -> report -> finish the game and here's the hard part... just wait a few min... go take a crap, get a drink, get the mail IDK but give it a few min and that player will be essentially gone from your life forever ta da
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WX26jxqR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-26T15:14:55.063+0000) > > or if you get someone who you literally cant stand, you mute -> report -> finish the game > > and here's the hard part... > > just wait a few min... > > go take a crap, get a drink, get the mail IDK but give it a few min and that player will be essentially gone from your life forever > > ta da I dont fucking care about High Elo People abusing this shitty ass System, I just dont want to Play with These Filthy mongoloids on my Team again, Is that too much to ask for?
: RIOT: Could we like, get more female skins please?
MORE LUX SKINS RIOT, We DEMAND MORE LUX SKINS, Because she obviously doesnt have enough of em. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments
Aneirin (OCE)
: You're approaching this with the wrong attitude - all of your comments seem to be looking for ways to continue to be toxic without getting punished. How about not being toxic anymore?
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=diKyO1M5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-19T20:56:33.052+0000) > > You're approaching this with the wrong attitude - all of your comments seem to be looking for ways to continue to be toxic without getting punished. How about not being toxic anymore? Nobody cares about having a great attitude while playing, So dont even mention it here.
: While playing simply to tilt a player may be an effective strat, it's a real douche move honestly...
> [{quoted}](name=MrNuclearPumpkin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZPu7lt0P,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-14T22:49:16.245+0000) > > Sometimes you'll get a game where two people make it a point to just make sure you have the least amount of fun as possible. You can be camped in a regular game, but there are times when you simply are camped to the point where they're literally trying their very best to just tilt you. > > Having played a game vs a Diamond 1 Twitch jungle, (I'm only Gold playing in solo Q, so why am I facing a Diamond 1 at all?) the Twitch spent 5 minutes of his early game running mid and just comboing with ekko, ganking me even before I was level 2, and just constantly getting on me. And by the way... this was a normals. My own team was literally telling me, "They're trying to tilt you." And it worked. > > Now, you could say that the Twitch was just camping a lane to get their laner ahead. But no. This was legitimately a play to just make me rage quit. When I never even pushed out and I'm standing under turret and they still dive me long after you're going 0/3 and I'm clearly not even worth gold anymore, then when I try to go to another lane, they literally follow me just to keep you from playing the game, it's the most infuriating, tilting, and absolutely obnoxious thing you can ever experience. > > It worked. I got so freaking mad and angry that I hard flamed them as hard as possible and just left the game, ending with an 0/8. If it was due to shoving the lane with no wards, fine, if I just was over extended, then fine, but this was a legitimate hard attack just to make a person not even enjoy the game and it's just a dick move in every way. > > They did it, they beat me hard and all I could do was just give them what they wanted and rage at them super hard and gave them someone to laugh at. Were they wrong? No. They camped a lane super hard and it won them the game because the mid laner rage quit. At the same time, playing the game simply to attack another player mentally, especially in a regular normal game, just felt like a huge freaking dick move. I mean, At some Point we will all have to use this strategy, The better you become the easier you can stomp your lane, And also trash talk the enemy until they tilt. Its not about who is good and bad, Do not view These peoples as humans, View them as LP. https://imgur.com/a/YWwkQZI
: Trashing talking is competitive I agree; demoralizing your opponents exists in every other sport and even the military uses words to demoralize. The fact is it preys on those who are weak or with low resolve to gain the advantage, and it can even be used to manipulate the minds of a populace (politics). As you can see, if you are hypersensitive and need a "safe space" you never grew beyond 10 years old in mentality.
> [{quoted}](name=AceprojectX,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k2q7EMmm,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-14T01:02:34.308+0000) > > Trashing talking is competitive I agree; demoralizing your opponents exists in every other sport and even the military uses words to demoralize. > > The fact is it preys on those who are weak or with low resolve to gain the advantage, and it can even be used to manipulate the minds of a populace (politics). > > As you can see, if you are hypersensitive and need a "safe space" you never grew beyond 10 years old in mentality. People like that call other People "Sensitive", Yet they cant Play A SINGLE Game without devolving into a Man child and throwing a tantrum out of nowhere. People that Need to lash out on others Need to learn self Control. Kappa
: Banning players for chat + chat restrictions does nothing but damage the population as a whole, words are just that. A word only has as much power as you give it. Trash talking and competition go hand in hand, its a way to demoralize and get into your opponents head, look at mcgregor, mayweather, hell even ali and jordan; the greatest of their respective sports, they all talked trash. The only time it becomes unacceptable is when it is a legitimate threat or a racial slur. Is there a better way to demoralize the enemy team then calling them trash after an outplay? Killing your opponent and just rubbing it in how much better you are. This is the psychology of winning and there isnt a problem with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Mix Mix Stir Mix,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k2q7EMmm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-13T23:39:31.076+0000) > > Banning players for chat + chat restrictions does nothing but damage the population as a whole, words are just that. A word only has as much power as you give it. Trash talking and competition go hand in hand, its a way to demoralize and get into your opponents head, look at mcgregor, mayweather, hell even ali and jordan; the greatest of their respective sports, they all talked trash. The only time it becomes unacceptable is when it is a legitimate threat or a racial slur. Is there a better way to demoralize the enemy team then calling them trash after an outplay? Killing your opponent and just rubbing it in how much better you are. This is the psychology of winning and there isnt a problem with it. Knowing that atleast some People will lose their account for their Actions is better then None.
: I told a player to stop with the negative attitude
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fv3Ad2cL,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-06T22:52:54.302+0000) > > He actually apologized to the (admittedly underperforming, and quite likely stressed) Lucian and stopped being a negative Nancy for the rest of the game. > > {{sticker:sg-janna}} > > What alternate reality is this? /r/ThatHappened
Pika Fox (NA)
: Then youll get hit by leaverbuster repeatedly and desserve it.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WRiJAHaA,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-06-07T18:11:12.268+0000) > > Then youll get hit by leaverbuster repeatedly and desserve it. I mean, People dont actually care about that if the Game is simply unfun.
: >What would u have done in my place? Probably exactly that. They shouldn't have been doing that, obviously, and he should have muted them and played the game he signed up to play. My personal sympathies are with him rather than your mid/jungle, but that doesn't make it okay to abandon your team. If it comes down to "blame," which is a silly thing to distill it to in my opinion, your mid/jungle are to blame for creating a poor game environment, and the Lucian is to blame for responding to it in a poor fashion.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4XR8J4sb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-07T14:03:20.503+0000) > > Probably exactly that. They shouldn't have been doing that, obviously, and he should have muted them and played the game he signed up to play. My personal sympathies are with him rather than your mid/jungle, but that doesn't make it okay to abandon your team. > > If it comes down to "blame," which is a silly thing to distill it to in my opinion, your mid/jungle are to blame for creating a poor game environment, and the Lucian is to blame for responding to it in a poor fashion. Because Obviously the Majority of the Playerbase are Monks and wouldnt care about their whole Team. Berating them, literally telling em to go off themselves or just saying "Worst fucking league Player of all time get Cancer you fucking mongoloid". And not because this Game is so competetive that the Low Lifes of League can come here Pound someone and say, "So ez". And sometimes even be literally the ones that got carried. https://imgur.com/a/beq4Saa
afmghost (NA)
: Is pyke the new Yasuo?
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9uERNqTj,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-04T22:13:51.287+0000) > > Every time I have a like on my team, they're do nothing more than that your patience. I mean they're so toxic, they could burn holes right through a hazmat suit. > > Edit: I don't mind meta breaks or even just having a bad game. The players I see are being genuine assholes I mean, It would be nice if Pyke gets perma banned, And i could pick up Yasou again. But one can only hope :/ TLDR: FUCKING REWORK YASOU.
xBagad (EUW)
: Yeah i understand what you mean, on my main acc when i was playing ranked this guy wanted to play pyke top so we said man we will lose pyke top isnt the best idea. One of my teammates went ahead and banned pyke and the guy started trolling and lost us the game. I dont even understand these players
> [{quoted}](name=xBagad,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FU5HEQn9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-04T17:08:15.107+0000) > > Yeah i understand what you mean, on my main acc when i was playing ranked this guy wanted to play pyke top so we said man we will lose pyke top isnt the best idea. One of my teammates went ahead and banned pyke and the guy started trolling and lost us the game. I dont even understand these players Yeah, "How dare he ruin mY Game experience for me taking his fun away, I dont even understand these Players Xd".
Awhegark (NA)
: I dont understand your though process though, if you ban someones champion what do you expect in return?. For the person to say " Thank you, I will now be your bitch and play what you tell me"?. I believe is common sense that if you screw someone up they will hate you for it, and will want revenge.
> [{quoted}](name=Awhegark,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FU5HEQn9,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-05T04:22:18.179+0000) > > I dont understand your though process though, if you ban someones champion what do you expect in return?. For the person to say " Thank you, I will now be your bitch and play what you tell me"?. > > I believe is common sense that if you screw someone up they will hate you for it, and will want revenge. Nay, You pick Tahm and spit em to the enemy Team and flame him for not "killing em fast enough". I mean might aswell ruin his game experience too.
: Why Should I Keep Playing League
> [{quoted}](name=Cyrusklep,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ONr9ZlNm,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-30T02:17:33.476+0000) > > Basically an ask Reddit thread but here. I feel like League just isn't fun anymore. Basically, League Quits you, Not you Quitting League. Do you think anyone Plays for fun? Nope, Its the most cancerous community to ever exist, You can try to be positive but itll only make it worse. Other then the Casual Masochist its fun for nobody.
Antelath (EUW)
: Client Chat Bug
Bump, Because this is actually making me think about uninstalling league and then try it again.
Rioter Comments
: So you are saying building mobi and running it down 14 times in a row isn't sucking the fun out of the game mode?
> [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KGKiT3yV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-27T18:25:02.105+0000) > > So you are saying building mobi and running it down 14 times in a row isn't sucking the fun out of the game mode? Then why do you take it so serious? Focus on your own gameplay and stay away from Urf.
: Inting in ARURF is still inting
Lmfao, People are already sucking the fun out of it again, Not that i mind since i actually enjoy mental abuse, But if you want to be competetive then Play ranked.
YuGiHo (NA)
: Idk about you but the defeat screen arouses me deeply.
> [{quoted}](name=YuGiHo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1lrWx0Td,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-05-23T06:50:36.501+0000) > > Idk about you but the defeat screen arouses me deeply. Nothing is more arousing then seeing the enemy 5 Train Wreck you. And then assert their dominance on you.... {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Sayuh (NA)
: Why do you choose to let your community stay like this?
> [{quoted}](name=Junglér,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VEYkaqWz,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-21T02:25:57.046+0000) > > Riot. > > I've played thousands of games of League of Legends. I've come across all types of people. I've come across the nicest of the nice players, although they are the small majority. I've come across the overwhelming majority of players, too. The extremely toxic, easily offended, emotionally unstable, "one more thing and I'm running it down," bottom of the bottom players. I've spent way more money and time than I should've on this game, and that's exactly what you wanted. You could ban me right now, take all of my money and time that I've spent over the years, and not be affected even a little, which is probably why you fail to do anything about the toxic majority of these players. > > The fact that I've tried so hard to get through this game time and time again--- and the poisonous community that you've amassed over the years--- and there's still nothing that's being done about these players is really troubling. You say you don't support toxicity, you say that you don't support the morbidly disrespectful remarks the community makes daily; however, in actuality, it's the single most prevalent disease plaguing the servers of League of Legends itself. The man that broke Twitch view counts for the longest time, who was known strictly for running it down, flaming his teammates, and being glorified for it. The man that was being considered, and is probably still being considered for streamer of the year. > > Myself, among many others, have started to play this game less and less. Every time I say, "man, I really wanna play League right now," and get into a game, a game like the one I just got out of happens. In the toxic realm of low Plat, a Rakan support runs it down over and over and over, bypassing the 15 minute surrender mark by saying no, because the wonderful design of that system is that it doesn't work like the normal surrender system. Everyone voted yes, obviously except for the Rakan, and so we couldn't forfeit. Player(s) who are literally running it down mid, the person that wants to ruin the game for everyone, can just say no to the forfeit vote, and the rest of the team has to play it out for another 5 minutes. That doesn't make for a very healthy gaming environment in itself. However, let's get into why the Rakan started inting in the first place, and how the community, namely the enemy team, responded to it. > > I was a level 4 Ezreal, which is a decent spike. Rakan, by the summoner name and I were seemingly innocently playing out the lane, when we take an extremely good trade. We blow Cait's flash for my heal, and she's left with 30 or so health. Rakan backs off and proceeds to recall. I tell Rakan, "hey, you shouldn't recall with how low they are, can you stay so we can keep the advantage?" which was probably the nicest way I could've gotten that same point across. So what does Rakan do? He flash ultimates in place, walks up to Janna, ignites, walks away and dies on purpose. I asked him why he did that, and he said, "you tilt me," and proceeded to AFK for about a minute. After he AFK's, I try to play the lane out, but with Rakan's outburst, I realize that this game is probably over. Before you know it, Rakan is back from sitting in fountain for a minute or two, but this time he's mid lane. He proceeded to give the mid laner 3 kills after that encounter, and spam ping me for the rest of the game on cooldown. After every 6 pings, he would wait, and then continue spam pinging me. He then ran up top lane and started stealing the top lane's farm, and I believe he died once, not sure though. But that's negligible. > > I then proceeded to do what most people do in this event, possibly a bad idea, and communicate in /all chat. "Hey, could anyone report Rakan for running it down mid and AFK'ing?" I thought that it was evident that Rakan was done with this game at level 4 and that he was ruining the game for the rest of his team, but it was apparent that he didn't make that clear enough for the enemy team, who was benefiting heavily off of the newfound gold income. The enemy Volibear said, "4" and I said, "for running it straight down mid and AFKing, he's kinda ruining the game for the rest of his team." No response. I was like, okay, that's fine. I don't want to vent to all chat, I was just hoping they'd acknowledge how frustrating this is when it happens to you. So then he starts flaming Jax and I in the regular team chat, and continues with the aforementioned spam pinging. So I vocalize my frustration in a peaceful way with /all chat one more time. "He's just kind of flaming and spam pinging me now." To which I get the response from both Volibear and Evelynn, "ok?" and "k?" but that wasn't the worst part. Leblanc, in a seemingly sarcastic way says, "just mute lol." As if "JUST MUTE LOL 4Head" is going to magically make Rakan stop flaming, spam pinging, intentionally feeding, flashing in place, or worst case scenario, get me out of that game. > > Of course the game ends, no one on the enemy team reports the Rakan, and that same scenario happens for what feels like the thousandth time. > > And that's why I finally came to the League Boards to ask you this question. > > Why do you let players like and the millions of others get away with stuff like this? Why do you condition the players to "JUST MUTE LOL 4Head" as if that magically makes everything better? As if it's our fault, and we should fix something that we're doing to make it better? Ignoring the problem does not get rid of the problem. Addressing the problem and putting an end to it does. Why are there probably countless other posts out there like this one that get no attention or change from the community or the staff here at Riot Games? > > I know this won't be taken seriously. I know I'll probably be copy pasta. I know I'll get trolled. I know it won't stop any of the trollers and flamers from being glorified. I know it's probably not concise enough for the board. Some People, "Like me", Enjoy being Held hostage and being abused non stop. Making the Game fun for others would be unfair. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} EDIT: Also this isnt a joke i actually enjoy it.
: Weekends are the worst time to play League.
Have to disagree, Its been the best time playing League, The amount of emotional pain they can inflict is almost perfect... And no im not a Masochist... {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Ekitaih (NA)
: “Context context context”
This Community cannot Change, This toxicity was here for like 5 Years already. But Holy Mother of All Doors am i proud to be part of this Cancer Fest.
: I feel like League of Legends isn't an enjoyable game.
I have to disagree, I REALLY enjoy the pain that most teammates give me. Pretty much the best time i had in league, Is being told im worthless and attacked emotionally. ...Its not weird... {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Rioter Comments
Show more

Antelath

Level 196 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion