: What does non traditional marksman mean? Senna the new marksman
> [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Biui0sUg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-12T11:11:07.612+0000) > > Anyone can explain please? Said it's gonna be non traditional marksman. it means they are not ranged.
: wich one is better
> [{quoted}](name=cutieseungha,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5l7rwk8H,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-12T12:56:55.210+0000) > > white girls or asian girls? > > white guys or asian guys(for girls) Depends on how fast they can run. that girl sydney just would not get tied up. -Ghost Face
AIQ (NA)
: If Senna is a Champion it Will BE A CRIME if They Don't Add This to Thresh.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YY3YpF6w,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-11T18:52:13.869+0000) > > Since Senna is nearly confirmed between the general appearance of the leaked splash art skin, the tweet between Lucian and Thresh, the lost passive stack, the last line of the recent annoucement. > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/riot-official/oMWXzE92-lucian-short-story-homebound > > And now a Mission with her name... > https://twitter.com/MyBadBoyPCY/status/1182093049746210816 > > Thresh MUST have the voice line when he recaptures Senna... > > **"Welcome Back!"** > > I will accept nothing less! Watch riot turn it into "Welcome to our store"
Rioter Comments
lluxxdot (EUW)
: How are you meant to climb when everyone feeds
Don't speak up about it. riot doesn't allow free thinking. everything is doing exactly what riots system wants.
tebby (NA)
: Rant about ashe
Because riot knows i'm gone if they don't make more money. tormenting me is just 99% of their game.
Rioter Comments
: Riot Games new logo
Why do i keep seeing a dude holding his wang in that pic?
Manxxom (NA)
: When the nemesis of your champion in lore is on the enemy team
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=vNAfIQ70,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-10T02:13:45.316+0000) > > https://i.redd.it/73ggi2drnih21.png hahaha great stuff.
: I think Twitch had a stroke.
i do love rodents. We had a pet shop when i was a kid. it was great. get better soon.
: The forum rules are contradictory
The rules are written grey. So grey to depends what you say.
: "REAL" RNG doesn't exist in computers
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-09T14:47:59.055+0000) > > "REAL" RNG doesn't exist in computers 100% true
: {{champion:114}} because unlike {{champion:23}} and {{champion:10}} she'll probably just continue being buffed until she's the most viable champion at everything and in every role
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zVwHWXAn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:05:21.310+0000) > > {{champion:114}} because unlike {{champion:23}} and {{champion:10}} she'll probably just continue being buffed until she's the most viable champion at everything and in every role she will be gone after worlds.
: karma looks different in the last cinematic
: Riot has stated before that the RNG in-game has some form of "bad luck protection" on things like crits. Long time ago so I'm not sure I'd be able to find the source quickly. It is almost certainly true, actually, that the RNG isn't truly random. Whilst OP is drawing conclusions from that which you cannot readily make, there is some truth to it. Computers will almost never do anything "truly" random. > Perhaps you have wondered how predictable machines like computers can generate randomness. In reality, most random numbers used in computer programs are pseudo-random, which means they are generated in a predictable fashion using a mathematical formula. This is fine for many purposes, but it may not be random in the way you expect if you're used to dice rolls and lottery drawings. >RANDOM.ORG offers true random numbers to anyone on the Internet. The randomness comes from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. (Src: https://www.random.org/) You can see here that even the "truly" random "random.org" is pseudo-random at some level. Atmospheric noise is unpredictable, but here it is ultimately being converted into a long string of numbers. Many applications will use "xorshift128+" randomness. This is an algorithm that is to do with taking 2 initial seeds. These seeds are assigned, and as such the sequence is repeatable by assigning the same seeds. That said, this sequence is incredibly long and provides an even distribution of values throughout its sequence (although this is not forced, so the exact seed may result in slightly different weights, a problem which can be overcome by using incremementing seeds with each repetition). This sequence is likely to be used between everyone on the entire server shard, and as such, it will almost be impossible to game the seed as there is far too many PRNG calls going off to be able to accurately get your call off at a specific point during the sequence. Finally, if Riot wants to force you a loss, they can just skip the random and not worry about any kind of "pseudo-random". If they want you to roll a "1", it can just give you a 1 without ever touching the PRNG call. Not saying that they do - or don't - do this. Just stating that they have the ability to, and so any form of PRNG gaming is useless.
> [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-09T10:38:36.924+0000) 100% so in theory seeded, seeded, shaped or patterned. Almost all of them actually do the same or similar thing. at the end of the day how it can be used or is used is both good and bad.
: > it's a no brainer for a programmer. whatever you say, mr "programmer"
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T10:10:44.537+0000) > > whatever you say, mr "programmer" Dude. i'm busy building AI and robots. Been coding since 1997. Seen it all. even have my own RiscV powered ai model.
: > [{quoted}](name=AramSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:56:49.647+0000) > > No i'm saying the game literally cannot function without it as well as it does now. > Good luck making a replay work without it. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} i'm hoping one of these days you'll actually follow up a claim with some sort of elaboration on the matter. "this exists because i said so" is not gonna cut it
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T10:06:16.702+0000) > > i'm hoping one of these days you'll actually follow up a claim with some sort of elaboration on the matter. > > "this exists because i said so" is not gonna cut it This exists because you literally can't work without it. don't need proof. it's a no brainer for a programmer.
: > [{quoted}](name=AramSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:42:36.122+0000) > > The difference ios the truth. > You can't prove it's not but logic dictates a lot more. > Games will only perform as expected if it's expected. > you need to get into the mindset of a programmer to see it. so basically what you're saying is that the proof exists but to see it i need to study a particular field because you can't be bothered to explain it yourself. good luck with that!
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:55:12.467+0000) > > so basically what you're saying is that the proof exists but to see it i need to study a particular field because you can't be bothered to explain it yourself. > > good luck with that! No i'm saying the game literally cannot function without it as well as it does now. Good luck making a replay work without it. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: man you post some werid stuff sometimes
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:45:24.781+0000) > > man you post some werid stuff sometimes I do sadly. i wish my posts were about how fun my last match was. but i spend 5/10 years trying to have fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=AramSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:27:39.679+0000) > > Then disprove me with proof i'm lying. > that way i say "ok i'm wrong" > > But i'm not. > So good luck disproving me as you probably just have the source code lying around... > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} that's not how it works, dude you made a claim. it's your job to prove it's valid, not mine to prove that it isn't here! i'll give an example: i am directly related to Donald J Trump. he's my distant distant cousin. by your own logic, you need to either believe it or prove that i'm lying and i don't need to offer any further evidence of this claim best of luck!
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:40:50.086+0000) > > that's not how it works, dude > > you made a claim. it's your job to prove it's valid, not mine to prove that it isn't > > here! i'll give an example: > > i am directly related to Donald J Trump. he's my distant distant cousin. > > by your own logic, you need to either believe it or prove that i'm lying and i don't need to offer any further evidence of this claim > > best of luck! The difference ios the truth. You can't prove it's not but logic dictates a lot more. Games will only perform as expected if it's expected. you need to get into the mindset of a programmer to see it.
: > [{quoted}](name=AramSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:17:41.059+0000) > > XD > look at these ikemans. > Learn to program and you will see what only gods can. learn to not make outlandish claims with 0 proof backing it {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:20:18.424+0000) > > learn to not make outlandish claims with 0 proof backing it > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Then disprove me with proof i'm lying. that way i say "ok i'm wrong" But i'm not. So good luck disproving me as you probably just have the source code lying around... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AramSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:17:41.059+0000) > > XD > look at these ikemans. > Learn to program and you will see what only gods can. learn to not make outlandish claims with 0 proof backing it {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:20:18.424+0000) > > learn to not make outlandish claims with 0 proof backing it > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Without it you would be in another thread.. reading up on more balance issues.
: > [{quoted}](name=AramSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:11:52.812+0000) > > In today's era.. riot knows the cannot have a random number doing the deciding. > it's been used since before the 90's > > Mostly used so things will react the same way or your replay/calculations would be a colossal nightmare to recreate without it. so you don't have any **actual** proof of this claim {{champion:33}} ok
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:16:15.357+0000) > > so you don't have any **actual** proof of this claim > > {{champion:33}} ok Don't need proof. the game will be hell broken without it used in many places.
: Riot uses patterned RNG.
XD look at these ikemans. Learn to program and you will see what only gods can.
: Can you give me more than your speculation ?
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:10:46.299+0000) > > Can you give me more than your speculation ? Don't need to speculate. you can't do a game like this with your random number generator doing things you prefer it not to. the only solution is patterned.
: >Riot uses patterned RNG. citation?
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVbGmgWy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:09:10.534+0000) > > citation? In today's era.. riot knows the cannot have a random number doing the deciding. it's been used since before the 90's Mostly used so things will react the same way or your replay/calculations would be a colossal nightmare to recreate without it.
Rioter Comments
: Fully random champion selection violates the spirit of ARAM
Patterned RNG.. riot literally knows what it will spit out next.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Adea55,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=b5yEHbMt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-05T14:29:10.395+0000) > > STFU you play ARAM 90% of the time because when i do play ranked. i get atleast 2 fucking inters on my team. so if im being put with plats and diamonds and getting r%%%%%s on my ranked games. what am i left to do? hm? "quit complaining" right? its a team game yet the team game never requires team play. it requires one guy to not face roll his keyboard.
> [{quoted}](name=1 Inch and Proud,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=b5yEHbMt,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-05T19:07:57.131+0000) > > because when i do play ranked. i get atleast 2 fucking inters on my team. so if im being put with plats and diamonds and getting r%%%%%s on my ranked games. what am i left to do? hm? "quit complaining" right? its a team game yet the team game never requires team play. it requires one guy to not face roll his keyboard. Clash started. so the aram pool is empty. everyone is now trying to score in ranked.
Naalith (NA)
: World's is the worst time of year to be a League player
: You just uninstall.
> [{quoted}](name=Distortión,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=xaF1G2I3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-05T16:15:02.510+0000) > > You just uninstall. How to not reinstall?
Inada (NA)
: Neat torture machine I like
But wait.. it comes with several attachments. order now and you get 4 free people you don't know and can't rely on.
: Well the thing is, the match making is suspose to pit you against the enemy team with similar mmr so that you get a "fair" and "balance" game. So yea its supose to be 50/50, you have to make the difference of making the game a higher chance of winning.
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4UBV3AEi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-04T13:16:11.632+0000) > > Well the thing is, the matchmaking is supposed to pit you against the enemy team with similar mmr so that you get a "fair" and "balance" game. So yea its supposed to be 50/50, you have to make the difference of making the game a higher chance of winning. i tried that. you get punished as MMR has not seen you buckle. so you go deeper down the rabbit hole. till you reach a place nothing can survive. till it deems you incompetent and rises again or drops again... idk that whole thing is screwy. but the deep end is so deep you drown 80% f the time.
: Uh what do you mean?
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4UBV3AEi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-04T13:08:29.462+0000) > > Uh what do you mean? 20% to 50% of the time it feels like we are supposed to lose or supposed to win. And nothing can change that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What counts as toxicity?
Not inting when the game is forcing you to lose. riot hates that.
Modi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=p3tm4ster,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Tr0ooEEE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T15:27:23.541+0000) > > Well the second they start listening to someone other than themselves I'll consider caring about what they think, until then nope. It doesn't matter what they listen to or what they care about, it is what the rules prohibit. Plain and simply put, you broke the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Tr0ooEEE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T18:07:50.116+0000) > > It doesn't matter what they listen to or what they care about, it is what the rules prohibit. Plain and simply put, you broke the rules. a 1000 bucks says the antagonizer got a fat rp gift card.
Jikker (NA)
: What you consider insulting does not affect moderation; the only thing that matters is what is considered insulting or uncivil discussion by the Board Universal Rules and our best interpretation of them. The bickering that was happening between you and the other poster was not civil and could be considered mildly insulting. Ultimately we do ask that all discussions remain civil and avoid any needless bickering or insults. Telling people that they are nobodies and don't matter (which you did in your second removal in the same conversation chain) does not bring about positive discussions and only inflames the situation. I'd also like to give a reminder that both of these removals were without warning or mark against your account which means they were considered minor. However, I have edited out a portion of your thread that was needlessly insulting. Please refrain from directly insulting others including Rioters.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Tr0ooEEE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-03T15:19:45.093+0000) > > What you consider insulting does not affect moderation; the only thing that matters is what is considered insulting or uncivil discussion by the Board Universal Rules and our best interpretation of them. > > The bickering that was happening between you and the other poster was not civil and could be considered mildly insulting. Ultimately we do ask that all discussions remain civil and avoid any needless bickering or insults. Telling people that they are nobodies and don't matter (which you did in your second removal in the same conversation chain) does not bring about positive discussions and only inflames the situation. > > I'd also like to give a reminder that both of these removals were without warning or mark against your account which means they were considered minor. > > However, I have edited out a portion of your thread that was needlessly insulting. Please refrain from directly insulting others including Rioters. You guys are biased. selective.
: Ok board moderators.... Sure love abusing your power...
Someone called me a snowflake. So i called him a hard nut. Bam suspended. never retaliate.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Pyke: Yes, he needs to be nerfed. A 560k mastery point main's perspective.
: You know, Cosmic Queen Ashe should have been Ashe's second legendary.
it is so ugly i have all her skins.. it's ulry.. deal with it.
: If a toxic player (A) reports another toxic player (B), then the IFS will review (B)'s behavior and punish accordingly. If a toxic player (A) reports a non-toxic player (C), then the IFS will review (C)'s behavior, and if it finds nothing to punish, then it won't punish (C). It works pretty much the same no matter how you slice it; anyone can report anyone else without having their reports diminish in value for any reason, and the IFS will only punish if it finds sufficient misbehavior in the ensuing review.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kPXMlnN3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-01T23:05:46.225+0000) > > If a toxic player (A) reports another toxic player (B), then the IFS will review (B)'s behavior and punish accordingly. > > If a toxic player (A) reports a non-toxic player (C), then the IFS will review (C)'s behavior, and if it finds nothing to punish, then it won't punish (C). > > It works pretty much the same no matter how you slice it; anyone can report anyone else without having their reports diminish in value for any reason, and the IFS will only punish if it finds sufficient misbehavior in the ensuing review. GG ez
: Annoyed? Want to troll? Want to avoid being banned? May I introduce: The Hypeman Troll Method
: Helpful Things for ARAM
Lets sum this up for ppl that dont read. 1. count the number.. do the math. 2. don't sit idle 3. lane presence.. your presence is a threat just standing by can scare off a last hit. 4. objectives.. tower inhibs first. kills will follow.
Rioter Comments
: Why is Ekko's ult past-self so glitchy
due to how riots code works. if certain data was sent it could be abused. so this buggy ness is partially a result.
Show more

AramSlayer

Level 191 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion