: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:43:05.419+0000) > Jason barely had enough time to lift his drill to protect the port hole on his helmet, some bullets ricochet off the giant metal object but most hit his suit and consider it lucky that the worst that he was subjected to was some pistol rounds and not a chest full of whatever the female cultist was firing out of her shotgun. > > **"Errrggg."** The oiler grunted as the bullets punched into his form, his suit was taking a harder beating tonight then he expected and his boss was going to kill him, assuming the demon doesn't beat him to it, when he finds out that the company suit has a shit ton of new bullet holes for _some_ reason. **"Gonna need new copper plates after this is over..."** He mumbled to himself, trying to get past the sting of new bruises that were undoubtedly forming underneath the layers of metal and leather, and the previous soreness from the explosion hours before isn't doing him any favors. > > **"And I'm really getting tired of this 'goddess' this and that bullshit."** He growled, revving his drill and charged forward at the trio. Drill spinning and roaring loudly. **"Come on, let have at it!"** Morak staggered back from the blast that hit her head on, some shrapnel slapping her face but it didn't seem to knock her down just yet. Inhuman endurance mixed with agility allowed her to jump back into sword at her side as she ran them down. They didn't seem to fear death at all, not unlike Evelynn's mistress not even Jason drilling down the first of the three made them back an inch, nor when Morak sliced the reloading woman's hands clean off followed by her throat. The last one chuckled dropping his weapon he fell to his knees arms held out for the embrace of death that soon came by either Jason's drill or her sword. Though bloodied with a few holes in her baggy clothing Morak was ready to move on, taking a moment to shudder to shake her head. Dark influences lurked in these gross halls, she wouldn't say it out loud as she didn't want to worry him but reminded herself of duty. Still, maybe it was better to take a more subtle approach. Heading inside the room the cultists came from Morak began to look for an alternate path, the reinforced steel door at the end of it remained a direct approach but it was not possible to tell what lurked beyond it. **"There's got to be a secret path or something..."** She said to Jason while patting the right side's wall. **"Or... we could just kill our way through. But maybe we should conserve our strength... or.. um.. argh!"** Quite so distracted by losing control minutes earlier, her hand slamming the bricked area hard. The room itself seemed to carry no secrets, a single table with a choice few basic weapons along with drink and scraps of food. But the wall Morak patted down seemed a bit too new, barely any signs of age coupled with a fresh scent that compete with the sheer stench of the sewers.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=0011000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000a,timestamp=2019-12-03T22:20:07.623+0000) > No cackles of shades or vile whispers of unseen voices, he blinked rapidly and frowned. Lowering his weapon slightly before he spoke. **"Don't hear anything."** He mused aloud before refocusing on Morak. **"You...still hear the voices?"** He asked tentatively, finger hovering over the trigger. Shaking her head Morak rubbed her sore horn **"Heh. I don't die, that is my curse. But I must admit as much as I hate it... the odds seem in your favour Jason Helton."** Raising the sword to rest on her shoulder it seemed cracked and weakened by their duel. Then Morak let it fall into her waiting hand bobbing it up and down in her hand thoughtfully "**"how much would you bet on your bullet being faster than a demon?"** What he said, it was true however the voice had stopped its whispers but it refused to let go, yet a _mortal_ had somehow broken free? Impossible... he had to be lying, or worse, be truthful. These unspoken questions gnarled her every thought and gave pause to action a final tap that rested the greatsword in her hand, which instinctively made her look down. Unremarkable of a weapon, but lent to her in good faith despite its master's obvious affection for it. "I...I." Sighing Morak fell to her knees resting the blade in her hands the magic that imbued it faltered and it returned to its former shape, promptly shattering to pieces what looked like blue tears streamed down her face, singing it. **"Am so sorry."** A tame apology for an attempt on one's life. How could she see herself as a protector of Runeterra when a taste of temptation was all that was needed to bring down her walls. **"I blame the death of Zidelo on this city. But this city's jealous rage is not the fault of its citizens. I blame you because... because you are flawed yet free. Free to kill, love, and hate as you please. I wish it was a real excuse, I wish I could blame everyone else. But it's just me."** Already her form returned to her 'calmer' protector form. Perhaps as some form of atonement, she carelessly took hold of a blade piece carving off the horns she threw them to the side head hung in shame and with a bleeding hand placing the piece back on the floor. **"I would die for her. Please, understand that. Finish me if that is your will, but avenge the memory, drive a sword through that creature's dark heart for killing my Zidelo."** With nothing more to say Morak left the final judgment to Jason. ---- Whatever happened two paths laid ahead, one that likely leads back to the surface and another that would take its travellers deep into a demon's lair. The trusty 'radio' hanging on his side crackled occasionally, a signal was coming through likely from the Rebel's being topside.
: As the crowd dissipated the crooked man's shape would slump into a visibly exhausted one, so much occurring in such a small amount of time had left the crystal mage feeling utterly drained. Shuffling back in line with the moving crowd, if not more on the outskirts of it; despite his current state he still gave Jason a nod acknowledging his gratitude. > Ramira was second to congratulate Atreyu looking his way hands intertwined in a vain recreation of a handclap "wonderful darling. I couldn't hear everything but I'm sure you reasoned with them like the well-learned man you are." In his current partial slouch he registered the red mage approach and oddly began to praise him, an act he could tell was one that likely required considerable effort to put up for so many words; especially at the near ridiculous chunk near the end that caused the mummy's brow to raise in very unbelieving manner. This stare would hold as his body stayed in position a few awkward seconds after Ramira finished. **"While I appreciate the praise my learned companion.... Please don't strain yourself trying to be THAT friendly, I could almost cut that insincerity nearing the end with one my fingertips..."** Holding up his clawed hand and individuating waving each tip. **"But once again its not unwelcome, I merely told them they'd be currently festering behind that mist wall without us and our "miracles". Once Ramira had also gone about her business the crystal man would continue onward with the crowd, if not very far on the outskirts of their number. After a time of simply walking the mummy began to take in his far more upper class surroundings and most notably that a very welcoming yet familiar warmth began swathing over his deformed body. This feeling however would become far stronger along with another physical feeling, a vibration ever so faint from his clawed fingertips and crystal protrusions; as if reacting to the sheer force of the magic that permeated the air. Along with several pulses every now and than that he couldn't quite pin down, but they were lacking pattern and seemed vary in intensity. **"How unusual..."** Holding up his clawed limb to observe the motion and just as he was beginning to engross himself in thought of this feeling and the nearby totems the red mage would show herself pointing in a specific direction; his gaze following her aim before speaking to her. **"So is that what this intoxicating vibration is...? Its infrequent yet stronger in specific directions, how disturbingly lovely.... Do you know how many? -"** Remembering that Ramira was not among the living and realizing quickly that these totems must far more powerful than anything that he'd created so far turned to her with a mix of slight concern and familiar curiosity. **"How are you managing I must ask? I can't imagine being this close to such relics is pleasant for you..?"** Keeping his voice hushed as he inquired.
> [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00d3,timestamp=2019-12- > **"How unusual..."** Holding up his clawed limb to observe the motion and just as he was beginning to engross himself in thought of this feeling and the nearby totems the red mage would show herself pointing in a specific direction; his gaze following her aim before speaking to her. **"So is that what this intoxicating vibration is...? Its infrequent yet stronger in specific directions, how disturbingly lovely.... Do you know how many? -"** Remembering that Ramira was not among the living and realizing quickly that these totems must far more powerful than anything that he'd created so far turned to her with a mix of slight concern and familiar curiosity. "Impossible to say I have a refreshing new headache" a pause came where she turned her head his way "... not a backhanded comment, you know what I mean." Thrilling adventures certainly beat the apathy of clapping jaws, seeing as their newest freak pet didn't instantly explode from being near Naga' totems it was strong enough to challenge any opposition. Even if these callers or whoever they have possessed a path out of this unfortunate mess it'd be far more pleasing to rip it from their throats. > **"How are you managing I must ask? I can't imagine being this close to such relics is pleasant for you..?"** Keeping his voice hushed as he inquired. Staring ahead Ramira rolled her shoulders a popping sound underneath all the steel as she lowered her voice to an audible whisper. "My old bones ache but I'm hardly unprepared I know about these little caller tricks. At best they are ignorant amateurs wielding power far beyond their understanding. _My_ understanding." Perhaps a shadow of doubt lingered over that statement seeing as pained distant look overcame her, though one could hardly pierce the blackness that now inhabited her red eyes they carried with them an unmistakable weariness. Stiffly she made a motion of waving it off with her hand jerking her head to their group picking up pace. "Enough banter I think. We have another issue on hand," looking back behind she pointed towards a vaguely grotesque shape of flesh that swaggered along with Tsuki behind them. "She'd better keep that thing on a leash, or I will kill her before they kill us." The thin line between threat and cynical outlook on their position blurred although it was interrupted by her gesturing for him to catch up with her "shouldn't keep our guests waiting longer than necessary." > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00d5,timestamp=2019-12-06T19:20:58.272+0000) > Jason and his fellow oilers, were eager to get a move on and get away from the totems and the dead bodies of the area and were trying to push the others forward which the other begrudgingly did so after some cohesion. Jason just might feel a rush of cold rushing over him perfectly in tune with Ramira's appearance not far from him; "not that I object rushing head forward into unknown danger but you should know I sense something, at minimum, a small group ahead. That is all."
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Tsuki and Ramira Had Ramira not interrupted, Tsuki's comment about using the dead's asses instead would have likely earned her something far more painful then a slap to the face and debatably fatal. He merely huffed at Ramira's words and looked as if he had an oceans worth of frustration to vent still but she was complying for the time being and didn't have the time to get into a sassing match with her. Tsuki's final shout made him freeze in his tracks and half turned to show a snarl but said nothing aside from barley audible curses over the roar of the crowd nearby. Her intentions may be pure and noble, in her eyes at least, but to the native of this salty pirate island the resurrected dead are more known for the pain they cause and the horrid, agonized shrieks of the damned trapped within the mists. In their eyes the dead should stay that way and had many good reasons to believe in that so strongly. >Atreyu The crystal mage, with the help of Raoul, managed to make it to the front of the crowd to get a word with the angry mob they had on their hands. Jason would soon be on the scene as well, standing a little ways away and was to busy pushing people away from the monster's area to give a speech of his own. At first, the oiler had a look of near panic at the words that first spilled forth from Atreyu's mouth. Which was accompanied by a roar of agreement from the pirates who waved their weapons and torches above their heads which only heightened at the prospect of burning even more people alive, believing that Atreyu knew more demented magus as the young Tsuki amongst their ranks. But as he continued, the crowd's energy waned somewhat as confused muttering echoed out from the crowd which slowly ebbed into an eerie silence, listening to his words. The crowd looked at the creature and the magus, arguments died in their throats realizing that their survival the past few days had wholly be dependent of the mages, even the one they currently wanted to hand from a lamp post, and would have very likely then not would've been consumed by the mists or drowned once the sea levels rose. Being consumed was by far the worst of the two and despite the anger they felt towards Tsuki, even if they found it hard to believe that she thought doing that was appropriate _anywhere_ was beyond their scope of reasoning with even the most grizzled cutthroat viewing necromancy as abhorrent even under the most innocent of motives Yet, they needed them. For now at least and that meant keeping the mages alive (though a few branched off on their own, unwilling to tolerate such magic) and as such would have to tolerate her existence for the sake of their own survival. The crowd, still far from forgiving Tsuki, dispersed slowly over the course of a couple minutes and made sure to drag any un-assimilated dead as far as possible from the monster to burn as well as keeping a good distance from the creature. Atreyu, had succeeded in tempering the crowd though tensions and anger was still notably high with the angry grumbling and sharp glares being a common sight. It would advisable to keep Tsuki away from the masses and supervised if she must be placed among them. >Group Now that it was more or less safe for Tsuki to venture from the alley way she could to her monster with Ramira relatively unharassed by the locals. Jason meanwhile let out a sigh of relief, as he was all but certain that it was about to become a blood bath but gave a brief thanks to Atreyu for containing the situation and before long the oiler was ordering people to get ready to move upward once again. In the hopes of coming in contact with other survivors, it was becoming painfully obvious that running from the Mists wasn't going to be an option and would eventually have to make a stand. But without the manpower and resources, isolated groups would be quickly overrun and even then nobody aside from Tsuki and Ramira had a any idea as what was behind the catastrophe or its location. Regardless, they pushed forward and a new smell was found as they moved up higher in the island. The shops were of better quality and condition then the lower counter parts, some could looked as if they may have even been in use at some point recently if it wasn't for the fact the area looked like a war zone. The smell of smoke, burnt gunpowder, and fresh blood filled the area bit there was no undead spotted amounst the fallen nor did it look like the dead had been moved. Ramira would be able to feel an intense migraine like pain in her skull, similar to the totems that was in the bar in their old hideout but with much greater intensity. Tsuki would also be able to notice that the strands, which would have very much become a surprisingly absent in this area and her senses would feel almost muted though not to a debilitating degree. Observant eyes would be able to spot large 7 foot totems scattered about the area and Atreyu would recognize the runes as well from the earlier though much more intricately woven and thoroughly preserved. Still those with acute magical senses would soon sense approaching magical pulses of mages in the distance, it was impossible to tell their thoughts or motives at a glance but it would be easy enough to know that they were still alive.
> [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00d1,timestamp=2019-11-24T16:42:42.676+0000) > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00d2,timestamp=2019-11-26T05:25:20.252+0000) > Now that it was more or less safe for Tsuki to venture from the alley way she could to her monster with Ramira relatively unharassed by the locals. Jason meanwhile let out a sigh of relief, as he was all but certain that it was about to become a blood bath but gave a brief thanks to Atreyu for containing the situation and before long the oiler was ordering people to get ready to move upward once again. In the hopes of coming in contact with other survivors, it was becoming painfully obvious that running from the Mists wasn't going to be an option and would eventually have to make a stand. What excitement Tsuki's nightmarish creature had been spent by the time most calm down the magi exiting the alley to rejoin society, she certainly wouldn't travel with an undead monstrosity when the main course so attractively desired her attention. But she was comfortable just being close to where a spotlight shone on Jason Co, that is where she lived. Hidden in plain sight manipulating those who underestimated her will for even a second. Ramira was second to congratulate Atreyu looking his way hands intertwined in a vain recreation of a handclap "wonderful darling. I couldn't hear everything but I'm sure you reasoned with them like the well-learned man you are." It seemed to actually illuminate him in a positive light even if it was brief as the witch resumed operations that had been interrupted for far too long. > But without the manpower and resources, isolated groups would be quickly overrun and even then nobody aside from Tsuki and Ramira had a any idea as what was behind the catastrophe or its location. Regardless, they pushed forward and a new smell was found as they moved up higher in the island. The red caps noticeably missed a mage's company, mingling with the other survivors she didn't seem to make much progress as people were understandably still shaken, but what she couldn't wrap her head around was their hesitation towards talking to a great healer. By when they relocated higher Ramira's efforts to branch out had fizzled out to an unmistakable cloud of pent up frustration from trying to get to the heart of everyone that didn't fly red cap colours. Most didn't trust her, that was wise. But refusing her... well, she wouldn't be there if they tripped and broke a leg now, would she? > Ramira would be able to feel an intense migraine like pain in her skull, similar to the totems that was in the bar in their old hideout but with much greater intensity. Tsuki would also be able to notice that the strands, which would have very much become a surprisingly absent in this area and her senses would feel almost muted though not to a debilitating degree. Alone with her thoughts in the middle of it all, a sudden premonition infected her thoughts with dread. Was it a trap? Something... too familiar about it she could almost taste it hanging in the air. _"Of course."_ It struck her as they walked into new territory that was too clean to be anything else but filled with the liv- Then, then it truly hit her. Like an agonizing wave of fire burning your flesh away enough to make her stagger to the side and into the comfort of a wall to hang on to. Her suit covered the ordinary but she was careful to look down as it thrummed in her soul's fiery matter. **_"Cursed fools, worshippers."_** This illusion she draped her true form behind its tapestry was being torn with a horrific side effect that she spared the living from. Twirling her hand to the sky she recited a spell under her breath, from what broken glass remained of the helmet she saw her true face, a reminder, a warning as it melded back to its illusionary form of Ramira. Cracking off a piece she held it up in front of her sliding back the top of her hair that had been 'electrified', yet she couldn't help but lose herself for a short second in the proud image that stared back. Unmarred except for a mark left by Pyke's little butter knife. Even perfection needed an imperfection she supposed. "If you could see me now mother..." Spoken more out loud than usual as she looked to rejoin the others. > [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00d1,timestamp=2019-11-24T16:42:42.676+0000) > Observant eyes would be able to spot large 7 foot totems scattered about the area and Atreyu would recognize the runes as well from the earlier though much more intricately woven and thoroughly preserved. Still those with acute magical senses would soon sense approaching magical pulses of mages in the distance, it was impossible to tell their thoughts or motives at a glance but it would be easy enough to know that they were still alive. The moment _those_ things came into view there was a quick dismissal "Ah magic born from the ignorance of an idiot god." If it were any other god she could resist not mouthing off, but Nagakaborous, if it was its work, tended to have a less than positive effect on her mood. Heading up to Atreyu she pointed out in the distance with a nod "can you feel them? Something's coming with company."
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:43:05.419+0000) > Jason barely had enough time to lift his drill to protect the port hole on his helmet, some bullets ricochet off the giant metal object but most hit his suit and consider it lucky that the worst that he was subjected to was some pistol rounds and not a chest full of whatever the female cultist was firing out of her shotgun. > > **"Errrggg."** The oiler grunted as the bullets punched into his form, his suit was taking a harder beating tonight then he expected and his boss was going to kill him, assuming the demon doesn't beat him to it, when he finds out that the company suit has a shit ton of new bullet holes for _some_ reason. **"Gonna need new copper plates after this is over..."** He mumbled to himself, trying to get past the sting of new bruises that were undoubtedly forming underneath the layers of metal and leather, and the previous soreness from the explosion hours before isn't doing him any favors. > > **"And I'm really getting tired of this 'goddess' this and that bullshit."** He growled, revving his drill and charged forward at the trio. Drill spinning and roaring loudly. **"Come on, let have at it!"** Morak staggered back from the blast that hit her head on, some shrapnel slapping her face but it didn't seem to knock her down just yet. Inhuman endurance mixed with agility allowed her to jump back into sword at her side as she ran them down. They didn't seem to fear death at all, not unlike Evelynn's mistress not even Jason drilling down the first of the three made them back an inch, nor when Morak sliced the reloading woman's hands clean off followed by her throat. The last one chuckled dropping his weapon he fell to his knees arms held out for the embrace of death that soon came by either Jason's drill or her sword. Though bloodied with a few holes in her baggy clothing Morak was ready to move on, taking a moment to shudder to shake her head. Dark influences lurked in these gross halls, she wouldn't say it out loud as she didn't want to worry him but reminded herself of duty. Still, maybe it was better to take a more subtle approach. Heading inside the room the cultists came from Morak began to look for an alternate path, the reinforced steel door at the end of it remained a direct approach but it was not possible to tell what lurked beyond it. **"There's got to be a secret path or something..."** She said to Jason while patting the right side's wall. **"Or... we could just kill our way through. But maybe we should conserve our strength... or.. um.. argh!"** Quite so distracted by losing control minutes earlier, her hand slamming the bricked area hard. The room itself seemed to carry no secrets, a single table with a choice few basic weapons along with drink and scraps of food. But the wall Morak patted down seemed a bit too new, barely any signs of age coupled with a fresh scent that compete with the sheer stench of the sewers.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000008,timestamp=2019-11-21T17:52:46.156+0000) > The voices were not helping matters in the slightest, egging them on to further mutilate and kill each other for them. He was convinced that they weren't real a figment of his imagination, but doubt would slowly creep in. It was during this moment that Morak took advantage of his moment of perplexity to rapidly close the distance. _"Undeserving of its flesh!"_ It whispered to Jason with ample poison behind every word that only amplified the mania hiding behind it _"cut. it. to. pieces."_ He'd feel a boost, his confidence shooting up and where pain hurt the most it was dampened only the noise of flesh being torn could penetrate the mental fog that slipped inside his head. > The kicks delivered was devastating, he attempted to swing for her head but only managed to graze her cheek that was summarily torn open, where again Morak had delivered another fracture to his bone structure and the metal skeleton of the suit probably was the only thing that prevented his entire leg from becoming powder. _"His to touch. His to care for." Morak faced her own demons that whoever was behind it amplified. Insecurity, a lack of true purpose. A hypocrite to your own kind. It made her drive into a frenzy, and it filled her thoughts with horrible defeat even as his bones cracked and his body wavered. > Jason shouted in anger and pain, adrenaline kicking in he grabbed a hold of her head with his left hand and began unload a current of electricity into her skull in hopes it would make her retreat long enough for the remainder of his health potion to fix his broken bones. After that, there would be no room for mistakes. He'd find a good grip on her horn that gave him ample opportunity to unleash a torrent of devasting electricity that shook her being to its core. To her, it was like being torn apart and mashed together her soul mismatching with its body. They almost seemed to disconnect as her true form could occasionally be glimpsed glitching out of its skin. In desperation and part fear, the demon gave him a good kick to his chest with her foot barely enough to push him back as she grabbed hold of the sword-swinging around in a defensive dance of steel and fire backwards. Falling to one knee Morak panted the runes on her body shimmering as she steadied her weight on the sword, closing her eyes she consumed what mana remained in her stores and near-instantly the arm carrying the sword repaired itself just enough to wield it. Standing up tall to greet him again the demon was thoroughly exhausted but gave no ground. **"Ashes... to ashes."** ---- > in hopes it would make her retreat long enough for the remainder of his health potion to fix his broken bones. After that, there would be no room for mistakes. _"No!"_ It cried as they both disengaged _"The traitor Morakazdin must die I co--"_ then there was dead silence from where passion spoke. Nothing but a raging demon in front of him fine naked walls surrounding them both.
Aproxima (NA)
: Tsuki was lost in thought for a moment before Ramira, to her suddenly, appeared before her, already holding her by the shoulders. The young mage opened her mouth to say something, but after the first syllable stopped and listened to the red mage, while her legs were somewhat buckling beneath her under the pressure. The girl blinked a couple of times before tilting her head sideways and watching the people in the crowd in confusion. She was about to say 'Pretty amazing, right!', but the undead mage released her and turned to the gathering before she managed to do so. Since the creature came to this realm, it moved on its own and at the open hostilities shown towards her master its bristles stood up in preparation to defend her. It particularly readied its claw and surrounded Tsuki when Jason rushed toward her. She looked up at the towering beast and raised her hand *" Shhh, it's all right. "* It then stood down and allowed the oiler to approach. The Bipolar Nightmare merelly blinked twice, stunned, when Jason grabbed her. He literally dragged her away as she simply stood still in utter confusion. All she managed to say was directed toward the creature *" Stay. "* The beast might not have looked that impressive, but if any of the pirates thought it'd be easy to be dealt with, then it's only because they haven't got the slightest clue about the monstrosity the young Zaunite called. It was no undead or a simple flesh golem. It was a guardian beast of a diety, a lesser god itself, and though its current vessel was still limiting, its superiority will be evident once they have to fight again. The main point that will be seen was the absolute resistance to the other Entity's influence. Things were happening too fast, too suddenly and from her point of view too randomly that Tsuki didn't even get the time to react to Jason slamming her against the wall. And the slap, despite how powerful it was, was barely registered if at all. The Night Witch looked up at the oiler and watched him with a mixture of a blank face and confusion. After a while she tried speaking back *" But, but... it'd be such a waste! And it didn't seem like anyone wanted to use it, so... I think I can make it show their butts instead of that's the problem... "* She paused briefly and added somewhat sad *" Then... then I'll just stay with him behind... "* Finally after Jason left did Tsuki cover her slapped and lightly bleeding cheek - compared to the markings Ramira had left behind with her claws, this was nothing. She mumbled, almost like she finally found the words to say to Jason, but too late *" But...but...but what did I do wrong? "* The youngster then shouted he mind at him as he was leaving *" What did I do wrong?! These dead are dead, they don't mind! And the rest can be happy knowing their comrades are still fighting with them! "* The Zaunite girl reacted exactly as Ramira predicted, first saying that she was alright which earned her another punishment and then when the red mage started chastising her she started cowering and looking down, which she stopped. She tried to defend herself *" But...but...that's discriminating! What's so wrong about the way he looks? This way their comrades are still with them. It's like if they were criticizing you for being you. That'd be unfair. This is unfair! "* She pouted. Meanwhile the beast was slowly walking around, scouting at the edge of the mist on its own. It was until things were over with Tsuki that she whistled and called the creature over to her. There the Bipolar Nightmare would stroke its monstrous claws, wondering what to do next or what task they might have for her.
> [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00d0,timestamp=2019-11-20T18:58:08.617+0000) > Finally after Jason left did Tsuki cover her slapped and lightly bleeding cheek - compared to the markings Ramira had left behind with her claws, this was nothing. She mumbled, almost like she finally found the words to say to Jason, but too late *" But...but...but what did I do wrong? "* The youngster then shouted he mind at him as he was leaving *" What did I do wrong?! These dead are dead, they don't mind! And the rest can be happy knowing their comrades are still fighting with them! "* Ramira shrug "Everything and nothing." It was as nonsensical as it sounded "mortals often seek comfort in the softness of ignorance. You have given purpose to flesh and meaning to the lost, but they do not see, they can only see a monster. And a monster is exactly what we need, they would rather die on a moral high ground despite being thieves and pirates." > The Zaunite girl reacted exactly as Ramira predicted, first saying that she was alright which earned her another punishment and then when the red mage started chastising her she started cowering and looking down, which she stopped. She tried to defend herself *" But...but...that's discriminating! What's so wrong about the way he looks? This way their comrades are still with them. It's like if they were criticizing you for being you. That'd be unfair. This is unfair! "* Listening in to Atreyu's admittedly inspiring if frenzying speech, though not bothering to face Tsuki at first she heard much. Typically a remark on her true nature like that would earn hushed whispers of threats, but it could be mistaken for her personality so it was forgotten. Spinning around sharply her foot hitting the ground hard there was a hesitant roll of her hand,"It is, it is..." seeking an appropriate answer "It is necessary for t hem. They are defending their point of view as wrong as it is." A hint of amusement mixed with surprise crossed her features "Did you expect praise? A true witch lives not to serve anyone but herself. You know what you have done do you not? I've walked this earth under many lives, under the imbecile nature 'of my betters' and under fools. I stopped asking for praise long ago, I took it. Being submissive will get a girl places, a dominating nature will allow you to make others take you to the heavens themselves if you desire it." Hands-on her hips the witch stood stall critically examining Tsuki "so enough sulking. If the world is unfair then twist it to your heart's desire." Twirling a finger to fill the ambience "no one is going to give you anything for free. Except for advice obviously." Taking a sarcastic crack at the lecture. > Meanwhile the beast was slowly walking around, scouting at the edge of the mist on its own. It was until things were over with Tsuki that she whistled and called the creature over to her. There the Bipolar Nightmare would stroke its monstrous claws, wondering what to do next or what task they might have for her. Its approach was closer to a march as it stomped over the place with nought but care for it's master's whims unaware of the world that feared its very existence. Ramira wasn't particularly afraid even as it passed her into Tsuki's grasp, well, gentle care actually. Walking around it Ramira avoided its tail that swung around in its motions, boldly her hand followed along its side as she slowly walked around it ending up next to its terrible 'face' occasionally muttering in equal parts respect to Tsuki's craft and fascination at the horrific creation. Well familiar with the psychological aspect that came its appearance Ramira had to wonder just what it was supposed to intimidate. The dead and their masters cared little for such matters, but its intimidating factor could work against any hostile human groups. What she wondered was if it that was all to it, or if it carried a semblance of intelligence. It seemed able to scout without command, almost like a child in wonder at its surroundings. But in spite of all that it simple vibrated with otherworldly strength far beyond just a meat monster. That much she could feel from its form, but ultimately its secrets laid with its creator as any necromancer would have it. "There is beauty is death." From out of the blue the quip came as Ramira faintly and with audacity brushed its face. "To reshape flesh is a gift one that you haven't wasted." Smiling genuinely the mage stepped back "'tis a shame we share the company of those less morally flexible."
: (Sorry im horrifically late on this) Atreyu toiled away at the injured and near dead, the stream of magic he was able to exude beginning to heavily flicker and fade out as he finished work on the last dying individual the crystal man could find. **"There. Your parents should live my dear... Just try not to drive them up a wall with any reasonable requests like whats it called... -"Piggy back rides" or some foolishness in the near future..."** Likely receiving one more semi tearful show of gratitude, the husk took a moment to sit on the ground with his fists clenched resting atop his knee's; assessing how much power he had left within his crystals to burn. An assessment that was proving to be rather abysmal.... >Black smoke rose up from the droplets and entered the beast, radiating from it. Bones crunching, flesh tearing, skin rending was soon heard afterward as the meat mass was reshaped in the image of whatever spawn of underworld was called into this realm. Bones reshaped into monstrous claws, reconnected into maw of teeth and horns like bone sickles. Flesh started melting into one body, skin tore and stretched taut over the beast while hair formed into spear like bristles. Before any more frustration could be accrued however, the husks took gradual notice of the crowds gathering attention; fearful and panicked whispers all increasing in intensity as more heads turned to observe something that couldn't be good by any stretch of the imagination. Getting up with a few painful cracks the mummy turned to look at the unfolding scenario before him, honestly hoping it was enemy but knew better due to the black colored smoke emerging from the forming flesh monster. Despite the degree of effort and wonder such a creature would normally provide, he was among people who had just about lost everything to such creatures and the crystal mage could only feel his interest drowned out by just a hint of dread that quickly become a flood. "**Oh little dark mage why... This was not the time or the place...**" If color could still drain from his features it would have in this instance, looking around the crowds expressions and seeing most good will would likely be killed off after such an action once this beast finished completion. >Clapping her hands once in what seemed more like a sarcastic jab at the situation Ramira swaggered past the horrified crowd. Noticing this the husk began to shift backward to the end of the crowd and strongly considered just leaving further into the city as he did not wish to be a victim of a possible witch hunt unfolding in the very imminent future... **"This is preposterous, it may be time I take my well desired leave..."** Looking to Jason in the distance for a moment and than Ramira as he continued to back away through the dumbstruck crowd. Only stopping to catch his hand at the side of a building and stare, the next action depending if he would continue to try and salvage any kind of order or not. **"Perhaps I could take some folk with me if thing should go badly.... Conserve some good will and all that...."**
> [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00ce,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:29:48.998+0000) . Only stopping to catch his hand at the side of a building and stare, the next action depending if he would continue to try and salvage any kind of order or not. **"Perhaps I could take some folk with me if thing should go badly.... Conserve some good will and all that...."** To say Ramira had the same idea wouldn't be unoriginal in this boiling pot, but she refused to simply let Atreyu walk away after everything they had gone through already. If they were going to lynch Tsuki then she was a clear cut next choice _"You two will **not** be the end of me."_ The magi spoke under her breath this idea of revealing her true nature to not only Tsuki but Atreyu backfiring spectacularly, no amount of goodwill could save one if either decided to spill the beans. Hands behind her back the witch slunk uncomfortably up close but where hot breath would have touched his ears there was little more than thinly veiled threats _"May I ask where you think you are g-"_ > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00cf,timestamp=2019-11-18T03:21:05.577+0000) >Jason would approach Atreyu, his face near expressionless besides the pulsing veins along his neck and face but his eyes spoke volumes and gave one simple order to the crystal man. This time she didn't get to control the situation as Jason simply pushed past with her giving both a blank look considering her options carefully. With little in reserves, fewer red caps, plus a lack of knowing the infrastructure _along_ with an angry undying horde at her heels what could one do except stand their ground, panic. Obviously she wouldn't do just that. Now was a game of waiting for the right opportunity to press what favours she'd acquired to their limits in order to stay alive. > He rushed forward and grabbed Tsuki by the collar of her shirt and painted at Ramira. "You. With me. Now." He ordered, beginning to drag Tsuki into a nearby alley way and refusing to let go of his grip no matter how much she struggled, leaving his remaining loyal men to try and control the situation he left behind.¨ As their self-made leader, Jason stomped around came said opportunity, a look of disgust crossing her features at his manhandling of their younger companion. It brought back memories that should stay dead, but she had little actual sympathy for fools who constantly challenged their fellows without so much as a care for their own well being. Yet her feet moved obediently but wordlessly like a puppy when it suited. >When he, Ramira, and Tsuki were alone he pushed the biploar nightmare towards the wall and delivered a thunderous slap with his right hand to her face. "I outta kill you for the shit you just pulled right there." He snarled. Grabbing the wrist that had struck the blow she spat leaning up in his face black eyes taking a deep stare into his _"Enough_ you've made your point I will not have her beaten like a dog." But where words and aggressive posturing challenged him, she let his arm fall slackly with a flick of her wrist "not that I would ever dare challenge The Jason's great leadership. It's taken us this far hasn't it?" Winking she looked back to those that were still willing to start a fight over Tsuki's abominable creation that lumbered over them ragged unholy breaths that stretched its skin each time as a gross reminder of what it was. >After his scolding to Tsuki has finished, he turned to Ramira and exhale sharply through his nose. "Make sure she doesn't leave this spot unless she needs to get rid of that thing or make it move somewhere else, otherwise she doesn't move until I come back." He grumbled, trudging his way back to the crowd. Ordering the pirates to step away from the monster and try to calm the situation with Atreyu. Clearing her throat she fixed her gaze on him "Look, we simply can't afford to fall apart now, let this humble servant deal with the insignificant few, as you deal with the people." Hand on her heart she let her back and shoulders slouch submissively into an overly complicated bow taking a step back "But please, don't let me interrupt. Just remember who returned you from the embrace of death, that is all I would ask." Looking at his feet throughout it to complete the gesture. > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00cc,timestamp=2019-11-14T04:59:13.445+0000) Once Jason left Ramira stepped over to Tsuki brushing back some of her stray hair to its proper place Ramira took a deep breath faking a moment of composure as her eyes closed exhaling in relief for a brief moment putting her hands on Tsuki's shoulders. "Are you alright, Tsuki?" she corrected any answer with a back rap of her hand across her cheek. "I sincerely hope not! The living can not bear the sight of undead; you should have learned that lesson by now." Chiding her she was quick to force her to look up at her by putting a finger under her chin "Childe. I cannot save you from yourself any longer." There was a second of thought as she looked through Tsuki, past something only she could see. "Unless... no. I don't think you are mature enough for it." Vaguely hinting whilst squeezing her shoulder the witch suddenly returned to a state of apathy as she figuratively and literally let go of the younger mage turning away to look back at Tsuki's creation. "Truly a shame. You've created something beyond art if they would have their way it would be turned to ash and forgotten. They are blind to this world, it belongs to Magi like us." "Yes, even Atreyu as unstable as he may seem." Correcting herself with a dry chuckle.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:43:05.419+0000) > Jason barely had enough time to lift his drill to protect the port hole on his helmet, some bullets ricochet off the giant metal object but most hit his suit and consider it lucky that the worst that he was subjected to was some pistol rounds and not a chest full of whatever the female cultist was firing out of her shotgun. > > **"Errrggg."** The oiler grunted as the bullets punched into his form, his suit was taking a harder beating tonight then he expected and his boss was going to kill him, assuming the demon doesn't beat him to it, when he finds out that the company suit has a shit ton of new bullet holes for _some_ reason. **"Gonna need new copper plates after this is over..."** He mumbled to himself, trying to get past the sting of new bruises that were undoubtedly forming underneath the layers of metal and leather, and the previous soreness from the explosion hours before isn't doing him any favors. > > **"And I'm really getting tired of this 'goddess' this and that bullshit."** He growled, revving his drill and charged forward at the trio. Drill spinning and roaring loudly. **"Come on, let have at it!"** Morak staggered back from the blast that hit her head on, some shrapnel slapping her face but it didn't seem to knock her down just yet. Inhuman endurance mixed with agility allowed her to jump back into sword at her side as she ran them down. They didn't seem to fear death at all, not unlike Evelynn's mistress not even Jason drilling down the first of the three made them back an inch, nor when Morak sliced the reloading woman's hands clean off followed by her throat. The last one chuckled dropping his weapon he fell to his knees arms held out for the embrace of death that soon came by either Jason's drill or her sword. Though bloodied with a few holes in her baggy clothing Morak was ready to move on, taking a moment to shudder to shake her head. Dark influences lurked in these gross halls, she wouldn't say it out loud as she didn't want to worry him but reminded herself of duty. Still, maybe it was better to take a more subtle approach. Heading inside the room the cultists came from Morak began to look for an alternate path, the reinforced steel door at the end of it remained a direct approach but it was not possible to tell what lurked beyond it. **"There's got to be a secret path or something..."** She said to Jason while patting the right side's wall. **"Or... we could just kill our way through. But maybe we should conserve our strength... or.. um.. argh!"** Quite so distracted by losing control minutes earlier, her hand slamming the bricked area hard. The room itself seemed to carry no secrets, a single table with a choice few basic weapons along with drink and scraps of food. But the wall Morak patted down seemed a bit too new, barely any signs of age coupled with a fresh scent that compete with the sheer stench of the sewers.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2019-11-12T07:33:44.172+0000) > He clawed at the port hole of his helmet trying to shake himself free of the visions before him, the Evelynn specters becoming disturbingly more solid as they danced around the area whispering sweet nothings and promises of untold torment and pleasures if he just submit. **"Place is cursed, don't belong to no one!"** He shouted trying to be overheard the unseen voices that only he could hear. **"Can't you see what's going on!? Can't you see Her!? That this is what she wants!"** He gestured frantically to open air, though his mad rambling weren't enough to convince his demonic companion whom pointed her sword at his chest. > Jason barely had enough time to step backwards to avoid taking any severe damage from the swing, though it left a shallow cut in the leather of his suit. Morak's strength was impressive and he was fully aware that he beloved suit might as well be made of paper for all its worth when up against her kind, still better then nothing. **"Like you care! You'll just throw me away like everyone else, I see right through you Jason Helton."** With the weight of anchor behind it, she swung the blade with terrible force just nighly avoiding contact with flesh it smashed into the ground upheaving it in a grand display of power. > Jason's drill roared to life, filling the chamber with mechanical howling as he charged forward, drill held high, to try and stab Morak in the chest. He wasn't sure if demons had bones and organs necessary to live like humans, but he wasn't going to let such uncertainties stop him now. While she pulled her sword from the rubble Jason took his time to strike the demon and without a second thought, she let go of it smashing her arm under and into the drill forcing it high enough for it to only shred her shoulder. But where a human would cry out in pain there was only anger in those demonic eyes, unhinged they were forced wide twitching like a rabid dog. _"Amusing. Keep fighting."_ The same voice echoed to both of them. ----- This seemed to drive Morak deeper into a frenzy who flew at him with a headbutt disregarding the drill that tore apart her shoulder in an open wound where some kind of blue essence leaked from the open wounds. With both her arms shredded the demon resorted to an underhanded tactic of kicking his left leg hard as a bull, with each blow harder than the last. Her ruined arm that had pushed the drill at the cost of several fingers and deep cracked wounds reached for the sword still sticking out of the rubble. _"You prize is near."_ The voice called out excitedly.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
This was going better than expected, part being that no one wished to die in the filth and be raised as a soulless ghoul but good nonetheless. What ground her gears were Tsuki, it wasn't wise to let her out of sight lest she brings down an angry horde of humans upon them. Perhaps that was why she only had a blank stare to give to her patients, not even a calming lull or reassurance as bone snapped back in place and lost flesh fixed itself back. _But with short, tempered, gratitude also came bitterness and jealousy from other survivors. These less fortunate were forced to watch as the strongest returned with yet another advantage, not that Ramira cared. Outnumbered, yes, but few would dare raise a hand when forced to consider the options._ The witch cared little for these concerns mainly watching Atreyu observantly taking note, hardly as much of a leader but there was room for growth. But beyond that, the paranoia that came with undeath made her very careful of her allies. Rumours spread easily without loyalty, she could very quickly be standing alone in a foreign country with no escape was she to let her guard down. But better a deathtrap than servitude, she had an uncanny ability to escape its grasp... Returning her focus to the work ahead the mage started to finish up, having spent as much as she could without weakening herself too much. ---- > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00cc,timestamp=2019-11-14T04:59:13.445+0000) Tsuki completely lost herself to the ritual dance, dictated by the drum's rhythm, as she closed her eyes and let her movements become more expressive. As time went on not only the symbols of power on the ground and in the air gathered their dark might, but so did some of the mage's tattoos become outlined with dark haze that traced her movements. One face among the crowd belonged to Ramira who was watching on the sideline hand under her chin rubbing it. Magical tattoos she felt was a crutch, same as using crystals. But both were beautiful to watch, magic was a creative school as varied as the stars. _Was she out of touch?_ the red mage wondered as she took mental notes, though still firmly in the camp that magic had to be earned. What kind of mage would carve themselves up like a prized pumpkin when you could simply take that strength. Though unfamiliar with this type of dance she was quite well acquainted with ritualistic means, in her opinion, it was all too savage for a proper mage too antiquated. Rituals she had spent hours, days, even years to prepare but never once had it occurred for her to dance in the moonlight praying to old gods. >The abomination finally slammed its clawed limb into the ground and rose to full size, towering more than three times above Tsuki as the black fog filled its half rotten and half broken body. From afar it seemed like the corpses were remade into something else, but should one come close enough for inspection, they'd be able to find in the homogenous matter parts of their comrades, especially their faces were stretched out everywhere upon the monster, even gazing back at them with their empty hollow eyes. But there was definitely some amazement in those dark empty eyes for necromancy was the pinnacle of recycling the useless dead into something new. Others scorned and spat but the mage remained entranced, a work of art really. But as it came to an end an unholy creature started to rise which made her quickly cover her face with the flat of her palm. Horrific in nature the faces of the fallen only added another level of trauma for everyone. >The Night Witch looked up at the pirates, her black eyes returning to normal, and threw up her arms as if to present this beast to them " Ta-daaaaa! A friend! Not a meat fort. " She looked around, seemingly thinking about something and said out loud to herself " Hmmm, maybe I should change my aspect as well, while we still have the time. I should probably ask Ramira. What do you think? " Clapping her hands once in what seemed more like a sarcastic jab at the situation Ramira swaggered past the horrified crowd. "Hi. A word?" She gestured widely to Tsuki and without prompt walked up putting her hands on the mage's shoulder maybe pressing down a bit _too_ hard with the gloves. Leaning in Ramira's coal-black eyes stared down at as she spoke _"I would like for you to carefully examine the reactions of the crowd and then your creation, it may be a good final lesson provided they don't torture you first. If you are smart you'll use it as a threat and not just as a cool pet childe."_ Releasing her Ramira turned to address the crowd. "This is exactly as it looks like. And before you kill, carefully think of your options. How many of you will die bringing this thing down? Yes, your comrade's flesh has been turned and twisted their bodies violated. But they are dead and you are not, I will not stand in your way but consider letting it rampage on your enemies and not you. That is all." Getting out of the way quickly in respect of the escalating situation Ramira recited a silent prayer for Tsuki.
: The crystal mage would only see the very ending of the procedure at his current pace, a tad surprised at the fact the undead mage would heal Jason of all people due to her "distaste" for the man; but the husk would simply put it on her likely anterior motives tab she had been building up to this point in time. Stopping directly behind her and slightly to the right as she slumped back a bit from the injured driller to rest, Atreyu only fidgeting his fingers slightly as he looked from her to their injured former guide waiting for his turn to "interact" with him. > Finally able to catch a breath Ramira saw and greeted him with a most polite smile, having been far too busy to notice or care about anything other than her operation. "Excellent timing childe. I take it you have become acquainted with these people?" Being a smidge more secretive, clasped hands still pressing the orb together in her hands. The mummy gave a bit of a glower at Ramira's comment, the disdain more evident than ever before on his mangled features at the mention of the local town's folk; fingers fidgeting before clasping once more, his shoulders tense. **"Unfortunately yes, they are awfully prying for people that almost died not but an hour ago...."** His gaze darting away from the red lich and fixing on Jason's Greatly improved physical state, without the motion of the rest of his scarred up body to follow his head. **"I see you've been working on healing our friend here....?"** An off wave gesture that flopped back to his side comically in Jason's direction, accompanying the crystal man's inquiry. Taking a few steps closer to the recovering driller before speaking again, looking him over with a familiar index and thumb to chin position as he did so. **"I must say you really do have a way with healing, no noticeable scarring for the long term, his breathing is eased and no indication of excessive inflammation over the sealed wounds."** Casually reaching down toward Jason's armored scruff as he spoke, a slight hint of masked fury escaping at creatures last statement as you looked at Ramira and held the stare as his hands were at the metal of the suit's neck. **"Think he's in a good physical state to move now? Yes? No?... Maybe?-"** No matter the answer Atreyu would only answer: "Terrific!" Suddenly and violently lifting Jason's upper torso up by the aforementioned scruff of his armor and began shaking (Throttling) the poor man in an attempt to make him wake up, his frustration increasing ever so slightly as driller likely gurgled in response as if to spite him. With this the former engineer redoubled his efforts with some choice words. **"Get up, get up you over grown mangled tin can GET UP..!! You are NOT going to leave me alone to deal with these "people" while you take a power nap...!"** His words coming in an increasingly aggressive whisper that only the immediate party would have the unfortunate pleasure of hearing. **"They are flocking to me like im a some kind of gods forsaken holy man..!!! Asking me trivial questions about if they "should" or "should not" rub dirt in their wounds to make them "Heal better" , do I appear as the leading sort to you??"** Still attaining no ground husk would simply start slapping the man very hard across the face with the palm and back of his his now free right hand at least three times before receiving some likely half conscious sass; forcing the mummy's face into a scowl before abruptly dropping the man's upper body with a less than light sounding "THUD!" Leaning back up and dusting off his hands, the husk cracked his next and flatly stated **"Fine. I'll do what I can for your people, but if they turn on me im throwing their raggedy ungrateful hides to a sea beast of some variety.. Shouldn't be hard to find, especially now..."** Straightening himself with a few more sickly cracks as he looked back to the red woman and Raoul nodding, only saying **"Ramira. Raoul."** And promptly walking back off to direct the good people of Bilgewater.
>Raoul watched in silence as Ramira did her work, watching as green lights pulsed with his boss' flesh and not entirely sure what she was doing but nodded at her claim she did all she could. "Looks better on the outside at least." Raoul smirked but his conversation was soon interrupted by a third, and quite visibly annoyed, third party. Minions weren't worth the bother to let them have brains but she maintained a sunny disposition despite her belief that Ra- something was little more than named cannon fodder. "More than better. Improved. And, no, you wouldn't be able to pay the price so don't ask the why or how question next." > [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00c7,timestamp=2019-10-30T00:14:56.059+0000) > **"Unfortunately yes, they are awfully prying for people that almost died not but an hour ago...."** His gaze darting away from the red lich and fixing on Jason's Greatly improved physical state, without the motion of the rest of his scarred up body to follow his head. **"I see you've been working on healing our friend here....?"** An off wave gesture that flopped back to his side comically in Jason's direction, accompanying the crystal man's inquiry. Rising up to the occasion though more collected than her odd ally she was prone to moments of shaking mostly in her hands, but if it bothered her she didn't say moving them behind her back once she gave up on calming them conveniently hiding the small ball of dark magic. For a moment brows furrowed, implying he was overstaying his welcome though she sorely expected that implication wouldn't just fly over his head. "Clearly _your_ senses are still intact, my work on you didn't leave you soft in the head now did it?" Funny as their games were the feeling of being spent and knowing there was a whole lot more to do weighed heavily on her mind. > Taking a few steps closer to the recovering driller before speaking again, looking him over with a familiar index and thumb to chin position as he did so. **"I must say you really do have a way with healing, no noticeable scarring for the long term, his breathing is eased and no indication of excessive inflammation over the sealed wounds."** Casually reaching down toward Jason's armored scruff as he spoke, a slight hint of masked fury escaping at creatures last statement as you looked at Ramira and held the stare as his hands were at the metal of the suit's neck. In response more than proud to take credit for sure chin held high "Did you expect anything less? This is magic, not some two-copper magician show I wouldn't leave anything unfinished or in half." Casually smirking at her closing words while she put a hand on Jason's shoulder mood considerably drooping from his suspicions though that smirk remained. "Careful childe, that frown may stick if you aren't careful." As close to a playful warning one could get without being too overt. Dropping any pretence of familiarity Ramira half crossed her arms orb neatly grasped in her right hand looking down at it with a cold emotionless expression. Save a few lives or consume it? The red caps were not on her side, not yet. They needed convincing that she was their sole saviour, their only hope. But threading this close to total exhaustion... hrm... > **"Think he's in a good physical state to move now? Yes? No?... Maybe?-"** No matter the answer Atreyu would only answer: "Terrific!" > Suddenly and violently lifting Jason's upper torso up by the aforementioned scruff of his armor and began shaking (Throttling) the poor man in an attempt to make him wake up, his frustration increasing ever so slightly as driller likely gurgled in response as if to spite him. "Wha--?" deep in thought it didn't even register that the energetic mage had blurted out another crazy sentence, but she put two and two together when he began shaking him like a rattle, if slightly more slushy. > **"They are flocking to me like im a some kind of gods forsaken holy man..!!! Asking me trivial questions about if they "should" or "should not" rub dirt in their wounds to make them "Heal better" , do I appear as the leading sort to you??"** Still attaining no ground husk would simply start slapping the man very hard across the face with the palm and back of his his now free right hand at least three times before receiving some likely half conscious sass; forcing the mummy's face into a scowl before abruptly dropping the man's upper body with a less than light sounding "THUD!" Usually, this was the around the time when Ramira would grab a certain someone by the collar and force him up against a wall wondering why the hell the gods of undeath forced this companionship upon them. But she really just couldn't be bothered to save Jason twice nor summon up enough boldness to force an encounter with the slightly-unhinged-mage. 'Course she still glared at him dismissively hand raised to put him to sleep if it came to that. Not that she didn't take great joy in seeing him suffer from the burden of leadership but she wasn't in the mood nor had the ingredients to restore Tin man twice. >"Fuck, did some bastard just stab me in the face?" Jason questioned and sounding like he wasn't quite aware of where he was yet. He attempted to get to his feet but his legs buckled and coughed up a mouth fool of partially coagulated blood. "Ugh my insides feel like someone stuffed hot coals in them." Surprised to see him up and about to soon she took the time to jut in a comment. "You're quite welcome." With an unnervingly friendly smile on her lips, how thrilling_ wasn't_ it to see such a proud man in his proper place. Under her. > Leaning back up and dusting off his hands, the husk cracked his next and flatly stated **"Fine. I'll do what I can for your people, but if they turn on me im throwing their raggedy ungrateful hides to a sea beast of some variety.. Shouldn't be hard to find, especially now..."** Straightening himself with a few more sickly cracks as he looked back to the red woman and Raoul nodding, only saying **"Ramira. Raoul."** And promptly walking back off to direct the good people of Bilgewater. Eventually, things simmered down enough for Atreyu, who decided to take on this new challenge responding in kind. "Fool." Taking on an exaggerated expression shaking her head lightly. ---- The red mage's shadow was long and its reach seemed to always be in the perfect place, slinking away Ramira found herself back at the red caps' encampment, walking along these wounded degenerates she picked out three whom she had deemed worthy enough, a few 'beds' pulled together she had her work cut out for her soon enough, sharing her magic with the poor unfortunate warriors. Like before her magic restored them, but even as she pulled together three bodies there remained so many others in need of care. What would happen when desperation sat in when you come to the point where you would gladly trade away your very life in service to save it. Suddenly it didn't seem so bad to be a red cap, at least from a certain point of view.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:43:05.419+0000) > Jason barely had enough time to lift his drill to protect the port hole on his helmet, some bullets ricochet off the giant metal object but most hit his suit and consider it lucky that the worst that he was subjected to was some pistol rounds and not a chest full of whatever the female cultist was firing out of her shotgun. > > **"Errrggg."** The oiler grunted as the bullets punched into his form, his suit was taking a harder beating tonight then he expected and his boss was going to kill him, assuming the demon doesn't beat him to it, when he finds out that the company suit has a shit ton of new bullet holes for _some_ reason. **"Gonna need new copper plates after this is over..."** He mumbled to himself, trying to get past the sting of new bruises that were undoubtedly forming underneath the layers of metal and leather, and the previous soreness from the explosion hours before isn't doing him any favors. > > **"And I'm really getting tired of this 'goddess' this and that bullshit."** He growled, revving his drill and charged forward at the trio. Drill spinning and roaring loudly. **"Come on, let have at it!"** Morak staggered back from the blast that hit her head on, some shrapnel slapping her face but it didn't seem to knock her down just yet. Inhuman endurance mixed with agility allowed her to jump back into sword at her side as she ran them down. They didn't seem to fear death at all, not unlike Evelynn's mistress not even Jason drilling down the first of the three made them back an inch, nor when Morak sliced the reloading woman's hands clean off followed by her throat. The last one chuckled dropping his weapon he fell to his knees arms held out for the embrace of death that soon came by either Jason's drill or her sword. Though bloodied with a few holes in her baggy clothing Morak was ready to move on, taking a moment to shudder to shake her head. Dark influences lurked in these gross halls, she wouldn't say it out loud as she didn't want to worry him but reminded herself of duty. Still, maybe it was better to take a more subtle approach. Heading inside the room the cultists came from Morak began to look for an alternate path, the reinforced steel door at the end of it remained a direct approach but it was not possible to tell what lurked beyond it. **"There's got to be a secret path or something..."** She said to Jason while patting the right side's wall. **"Or... we could just kill our way through. But maybe we should conserve our strength... or.. um.. argh!"** Quite so distracted by losing control minutes earlier, her hand slamming the bricked area hard. The room itself seemed to carry no secrets, a single table with a choice few basic weapons along with drink and scraps of food. But the wall Morak patted down seemed a bit too new, barely any signs of age coupled with a fresh scent that compete with the sheer stench of the sewers.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-10-30T21:13:54.782+0000) > It wasn't fair. > They never felt hunger, heard the wails of the undead or ever present soul stealing mists, a blood soaked civil war that's lasted for decades at this point. What did they ever do to deserve such beautiful craftsmanship? These emotions of envy, of jealous affection, bubbled within them both, slowly infecting every thought with each passing moment from its mere presence of perfection. It was as if this unfinished craftmanship possessed the very evil of jealousy and spite in its form. > Jason's gaze snapped towards Morak upon hearing her speak and his mouth twisted in disgust. His vision shifting from Morak and Evelynn's forms where she stood which only fueled his frustration and bitterness. > > He shook his head vigorously but the overwhelming sense of resentment would not fade and the hallucinations only intensified where the voices began to sound like the succubus who's haunted his dreams for years. Promising all sorts of pleasure and sweet nothing, that this 'beauty' would all be his....if he just 'removed' the competition. It was not Evelynn.... or maybe it was? These voices possessed her level of dramatic flair and seductiveness but far blunter and aggressive in approach. Like imperfect copies, these voices whispered images of taking all of this for himself. Afterall there was an impurity in the halls of perfection, Morak. _"Closer."_ One focused voice reached out to him _closer"_ it said but faded away into nothing after. > Jason averted his gaze from Morak, now thoroughly having trouble telling if Morak was really her or Evelynn in disguise. He approached quickly and gripped her shoulder tightly, hoping with all his heart that it was real. **"We...have to leave, this...isn't right."** Beneath the agitated growl it was very clear he was afraid of some unseen specters his eye darting around the room in a panic, his thought quickly becoming overwhelmed with demands of the voices calling for Morak's death by his hands. _"Fight, kill, take!" _ The dominating voice suddenly demanded. ---- Morak was dead silent throughout it touching the wall whispering sweet nothings to it enamoured beyond mortal words. She knew to tear herself away from these kinds of temptations but this urge had overtaken her like a storm. Where she had hoped to escape one pit of degeneracy they entered another, whispers of what could be hers if the board was cleared of challengers. Where she felt comfort she now felt threatened by his presence, the runes carved into her body glowing a fierce blue. > Jason averted his gaze from Morak, now thoroughly having trouble telling if Morak was really her or Evelynn in disguise. He approached quickly and gripped her shoulder tightly, hoping with all his heart that it was real. **"We...have to leave, this...isn't right."** Beneath the agitated growl it was very clear he was afraid of some unseen specters his eye darting around the room in a panic, his thought quickly becoming overwhelmed with demands of the voices calling for Morak's death by his hands. Still, when Jason grabbed her she responded with a growl, in turn, affixing a sharp glare on him as she slapped away his hand. It was obvious he wanted this place for himself, to study its perfection and build upon it. Why should he be happy? He who already had everything a home, a family, a loving mother. Friends. This belonged to her by right, he could go back to his filthy city for all she cared she'd seen Bilgewater it was sharp and irregular perfect for a human. Visibly shaking Morak put her hands over her face claws digging deep into the flesh. _Wrong wrong **WRONG**_ It was all fucking wrong! Her, Jason. This place. No, only them. But she could make this right. Shaking her head she moved her hand behind her back pulling out the sizable sword sheathed but now freed, opening her other hand she made a clean slice across it igniting it in blue flame. **"Of course you want to leave, why wouldn't you? This place doesn't belong to a mortal... but I can't just let you tell everyone. I will kill now you, Jason Helton."** Narrowing her eyes on him she pointed the tip of said sword at him a clear challenge, **"it belongs to the trueborn of Runeterra."** In a flash of dark blue Morak stepped forward two demonic horns having grown in a flash. In a terrible shriek, she lunged at him her sword swinging in an arc starting from the right. **"Defend yourself!"**
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-29T14:39:59.283+0000) > >The Void does not happen to have a P.O. box, I'm afraid. > >Also, I've been arguing myself if it's allowed for me to speak about it, but fuck it, since you might not be aware. [This sort of exists, I guess?](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Monstrous) Riot posted it by accident on the Universe page, went 'oh shit' and deleted it within thirty minutes. Thankfully, someone had screencapped everything and ended up duping it to the wiki. > >If Rioters are reading this, **I WOULD HAPPILY KISS THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT.** *Kai'Sa approached, slowly, cautiously.* *They did not speak, nor did they stray away from the shadows, slowly moving along an edge, staring towards the fire. Their mask flickered away in the glaring light, Kaisa blinking once or twice. Her oddly pale skin shone somewhat tinged in orange, she stepped out entirely from a rocky outcropping, speaking.* "You should not be here." *She stood before this... person, staring at them. Kaisa's back was straightened, and she simply waited. Kaisa took seemingly paranoid steps towards the fire, blinking more and more frequently with each of the few steps. However, she did not sit, merely standing a short distance from the dimmest part of the flames.*
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-30T03:15:47.364+0000) > > *Kai'Sa approached, slowly, cautiously.* > *They did not speak, nor did they stray away from the shadows, slowly moving along an edge, staring towards the fire. Their mask flickered away in the glaring light, Kaisa blinking once or twice. Her oddly pale skin shone somewhat tinged in orange, she stepped out entirely from a rocky outcropping, speaking.* > "You should not be here." There was a contemplative silence as the creature prodded the fire with the staff that was little more than a big stick, amused by the sound of a short throaty chuckle bouncing off their surroundings in response **" and are _you_ sure you are in the right place, child of sun and moon. Let me take a look at you."** With that said she looked up taking a proper look at the girl that came back, or so the rumours told. Razna preferred to judge a person in person, as a high priest of Shurima she had taken on more audiences and confessions than she could ever hope to remember. Gesturing at her with an open hand she spoke once more while resting her hands and chin on top of the staff. **"Strong Shuriman features. Marked by the Void. Though surprisingly uncorrupted I'll admit, else I suspect we would not have this conversation."** > *She stood before this... person, staring at them. Kaisa's back was straightened, and she simply waited. Kaisa took seemingly paranoid steps towards the fire, blinking more and more frequently with each of the few steps. However, she did not sit, merely standing a short distance from the dimmest part of the flames.* Caution. Expected, but not unwelcome. Faking an offended tone at her hesitation **"_oh_, fear of old defenceless ladies? Worry not, no harm shall come to you in this place child."** A unshakable confidence in her voice belonging more to a leader than the broken form before her. Leaning to the right and down grunting from a severe onset of back pain while grabbing something from a bag neatly tucked behind said rock, pulling out two medium-sized hard looking bread bits white in colour that could be mistaken for flat rocks. Holding two bits up she waved with her right hand, for Kai'sa to take it. **"I take it you are still familiar with our cusine sun and moon?"** Evidently it was rock bread usually carried by travellers or adventurers, decently flavorful when heated up by fire and smoke it tasted slightly sweet likely baked with a small pinch of sugar mixed in for flavour. Besides that, it was slightly monotone to eat but satisfied hunger unlike anything else. Well, either way, she set her bit of bread to rest against the flames, a minus of this bread type was that it was actually uneatable unless heated up by something very hot. Thus it's affectionate naming from many a tooth cracked on its hard surface. Some also said it taught patience from its long cooking time. Once heated up the rock bread became soft and cracked turning a brown to black colour depending on how charred you'd like it. Already Razna's piece started to heat up, still white but with black spots on its surface. Rolling her eyes at Kai's stubbornness **Sit- conserve your energy. The night is long after all, as capable as you likely are you aren't immune to exhaustion. Would it help if I told you my name?"** Hand on her chest she gently bowed her head. **"I am Razna. I gave up my family name once I took on my duties, but that was long ago. May I know yours, child of sun and moon?"**
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:43:05.419+0000) > Jason barely had enough time to lift his drill to protect the port hole on his helmet, some bullets ricochet off the giant metal object but most hit his suit and consider it lucky that the worst that he was subjected to was some pistol rounds and not a chest full of whatever the female cultist was firing out of her shotgun. > > **"Errrggg."** The oiler grunted as the bullets punched into his form, his suit was taking a harder beating tonight then he expected and his boss was going to kill him, assuming the demon doesn't beat him to it, when he finds out that the company suit has a shit ton of new bullet holes for _some_ reason. **"Gonna need new copper plates after this is over..."** He mumbled to himself, trying to get past the sting of new bruises that were undoubtedly forming underneath the layers of metal and leather, and the previous soreness from the explosion hours before isn't doing him any favors. > > **"And I'm really getting tired of this 'goddess' this and that bullshit."** He growled, revving his drill and charged forward at the trio. Drill spinning and roaring loudly. **"Come on, let have at it!"** Morak staggered back from the blast that hit her head on, some shrapnel slapping her face but it didn't seem to knock her down just yet. Inhuman endurance mixed with agility allowed her to jump back into sword at her side as she ran them down. They didn't seem to fear death at all, not unlike Evelynn's mistress not even Jason drilling down the first of the three made them back an inch, nor when Morak sliced the reloading woman's hands clean off followed by her throat. The last one chuckled dropping his weapon he fell to his knees arms held out for the embrace of death that soon came by either Jason's drill or her sword. Though bloodied with a few holes in her baggy clothing Morak was ready to move on, taking a moment to shudder to shake her head. Dark influences lurked in these gross halls, she wouldn't say it out loud as she didn't want to worry him but reminded herself of duty. Still, maybe it was better to take a more subtle approach. Heading inside the room the cultists came from Morak began to look for an alternate path, the reinforced steel door at the end of it remained a direct approach but it was not possible to tell what lurked beyond it. **"There's got to be a secret path or something..."** She said to Jason while patting the right side's wall. **"Or... we could just kill our way through. But maybe we should conserve our strength... or.. um.. argh!"** Quite so distracted by losing control minutes earlier, her hand slamming the bricked area hard. The room itself seemed to carry no secrets, a single table with a choice few basic weapons along with drink and scraps of food. But the wall Morak patted down seemed a bit too new, barely any signs of age coupled with a fresh scent that compete with the sheer stench of the sewers.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-18T20:20:17.834+0000) > > Jason gave a shocked looked and stepped back at the sight of Morak temporarily losing her temper, luckily for him she seemed to calm down shortly after but concern about her claim that something had an effect on his mind. Not to mention if it had an effect on something as powerful as her, he could only imagine what sort of malicious things it could do to his own. To his relief, he didn't feel 'different' but for how long was a crap-shot at best. > > **"I _really_ hope you said that in jest."** He grumbled, putting his helmet back on in a likely vain effort to 'block' out whatever effect the area may be causing. **"Because I don't need more weird shit going on up here."** Tapping the side of the metal head piece with a finger. Morak couldn't bear to look at him, silently shaming herself for this little incident talking to remove herself from now, **"a bit of column A and a bit of column B... I just have a hunch that's all."** Elbowing the wall in an attempt to find any weak spots. But it remained silent and steady albeit with a new crack. Seeing as _that_ didn't work she took up position to force it apart, following by Jason whilst she inspected it. > **"Death or victory? Good odds I say!"** He laughed, taking his place next to the demon and placing his hands on the wall. Though given her titanic strength his physical input would be negligible in comparison. **"Let's give it a traditional Bilgewater greeting."** Bracing against the wall to smash it she responded in king enthusiastically **"I'll take victory, my mortal friend! I mean, who would go to my funeral?"** her face drooping at that **"sigh. Another depressing self beatdown, thank you morak 'jaz' din. Anywhoo! Let's see what this hides!"** Stressing she called out **"1,2,3!** before both of them smashed into said wall only to be greeted by thick air and a lack of floor underneath them. Morak attempted to step back, even holding her arm out to try to stop his momentum only to fall short and promptly lose her footing as the 'fake' wall's floor crumbled beneath them sending them both spiralling downwards into darkness only lit up by her flames and any lightning Jason possessed, being of noble spirit she attempted to position Jason above her to dampen his fall, but if she'd even survive such force... Luckily, either way, it seemed to be a shortfall as they smashed into bricks just three or so floors down with Morak positively alive groaning **"gods below that stung."** If Jason landed on her she'd kindly ask him to get off before slowly standing up a bit mangled but sustained by fresh souls as she could be seen cracking her limbs into place once more, trying to do it quietly and behind his back to spare him the worst. **"Any idea where we are?"** Asked as they stood in darkness. If he lit up their surroundings he'd see they had arrived at the bottom, likely skipping many hallways of angry cultists. This cave had been newly constructed, but how? At the very best this was a week old project. Smooth grey walls where shadows _danced_ on it, they seemed not natural at all in how they moved. Seductive, entrancingly pleasing to the mind. If he looked up he'd see that this was clearly an abandoned project, much leftover equipment having been left to rot and used in its disuse. But it did not explain this expansion, from where they stood it was like a hollowed-out cave above them but below that fine walls and floor leading into a cave entrance, or just an entrance by now. Despite its monotone grey, it was a beauty in its simplicity of a structure they stood on, it might even make him feel something akin to resent to be presented by its flawless structure, compared to the wreck of his rig and home. Even Morak felt this unnatural frustration, a desire of sorts that frustrated her beyond words. **"Wow. What a beauty you are."** Said whilst her hand touched the carved stone wall. **"I don't think I wanna leave here, ever. Remarkable isn't it?"** Her hand dragged over its simplistic structure, admiring the skill. **"Mission can wait a bit can't it?"** So there they stood on the smooth carved stone and pretty walls surrounding them lost in this moment envious of what they could have, Morak having no home and Jason' an ever unstable one. But here it was tranquil, peaceful, beautiful. In fact, why should they press on when they could simply admire the work of art? But the longer they stayed the longer this bitter frustration of knowing they could never have it would grow stronger.
: Huntress in the Dark - Ask Kai'Sa / Kaisa
[She had been watching.](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WTVc7bUIoWLO73mBB_T5NRtXa_SOpi6KOYjCfdtRRkc/edit?usp=sharing) For a long time, Kai'sa had ran around fighting the Void in Shurima without neither support or any official faction allegiance besides humanity. Emperor Azir had not taken much notice, far too busy ruling an expanding empire. But the high priestess of the reborn capital a broken Baccai remade in the light of the sun had been watching her for a few months now. Not personally but through traders, soldiers, and scouts. They never interfered or bothered her, though the huntress might feel prying eyes upon her back during this time. Only a week ago this attention drawn to the Void woman came to a slow stop, by the end of the week none seemed to persist any longer, for reasons unknown. As Kai'sa passed through [mount-ever-pass](https://www.desertusa.com/anza_borrego/photos/IMG_0162_2.jpg) while evening had started to spread whether in search of shelter, food or just cause there was a creature there to greet her seated in shade under a natural rock formation leading into a cave. Clad in golden white robes with an old walking staff in hand this creature seemed not human but did not smell Void, a long and broken tail wrapped over her legs the rest of it resting on sand below. Hunched over her robes seemed to contain something heavy on her back, maybe wings but it was hard to say due to its bulk. A humble brown cowl covered her features where her hunched stature hid the rest. Before it laid a comforting crackling fire that was occasionally prodded by an oversized arm holding the stick. To Kai'sa approach she raised her head revealing what almost looked like a sickly version of a dragon, its features heavy and eyes glowing with a burnt orange colouration but nonetheless a welcoming warm smile on its features. Gesturing to the fire with her left arm that was heavily stumped in growth, "you've been quite busy, haven't you? Come, warm yourself." Its voice was a slightly feminine proud one despite its broken appearance, with a hint of it being a command and not a kind gesture out of goodwill. _It did not shy away from Kai'sa' outlandish appearance, not even an exaggerated gasp or a stare. But maybe the answer was a simple one in this case..._ ((I can send a letter if you wanna do it more formally, just throwing you a bone.))
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Ramira Raoul didn't immediately notice Ramira's approach though his face only gave the faintest of smiles before he turned his attention back to Jason's unconscious form. "Done all I could, with what I got anyway, but he's still bleeding on the inside." He sighed while gesturing to the harpoon embedded in the oiler's chest just a few inches below the collar bone. "I can't patch anything else lurking beneath the suit without pulling it out, 'fraid to try given he'd bleed out but if you think you can fix him and _not_ get him killed, by all means. Probably better you then half the idjits we got around here." If Ramira wished to examine she'd be able to tell that Jason's condition was far from ideal but his soul, much like the man, was unbelievably stubborn and fought tooth and nail against death simply out of spite, With her skills, she could reasonably patch up the most severe damage but it'd be a delicate process where being too slow could lead to exsanguination. Regardless, the harpoon would have to come out in order to get any meaningful work done and there'd be no turning back. As always, her Red Cap helper obeyed her orders but still gave Ramira occasional glances in case he was needed but tried blend in by also tending to the wounded nearby though his thoughts were quite clearly elsewhere and took quite a few times for people to get his attention and often appeared to be only half listening to them most of the time. >Atreyu Atreyu was a wealth of knowledge, and some who were a few rings higher in intelligence managed to put is growl filled advice to use , but the vast majority seemed to believe he had the answer for their next major course of action who didn't seem to notice his increasing agitation by being surrounded and bombarded with question ranging from abstract to mundane by the second. The Husk had opened up the pandora's box of enlightenment for the survivors and they quickly pried for any meaningful remedy or fix he might know to help the wounded regardless if they actually had the supplies or time to accomplish such things That said, drawing attention to the actively dying and unconscious Jason was _probably_ not the best method to calm the survivors since now panic was being to grow seeing as their leader was no sitting in a pool of his own blood but the place of refuge did get their interest and swell their hope slightly and their question became even more pointed and prying hoping that he'd disclose where the location was. When Atreyu pulled out the crystal the survivors backed away slightly, which was more then enough for the husk to make a dash over to Jason and Ramira. Strangely enough, Jason let out a low groan at his approach but was still very much unconscious. It was reasonable to believe that it was just an involuntary utterance but with a little imagination one could think, even in his near dead state, was trying to say 'don't let that crystal covered bastard put a gem in me'. >Tsuki The ever continuing sounds of flesh tearing and gulping was more then enough to make the trio of pirates turn green in the face, especially when some of the older corpse started to sour and they both nearly jumped out of their skin when her arm launched out from the pile. The three looked at each other upon witnessing the gore covered nightmare standing upon a mound of corpse as if enacting some unholy prophecy better left forgotten, deciding that listening to the groans and cries of the dying was better then dealing with whatever weirdness that is unfolding before them. Her physical appearance at the moment only made the decision seem even more justified as they quickly walked off without even so much as a backwards glance and confident it was now someone else's problem. Still many of the survivors gave Tsuki a wide berth, some still unsure if the allegations against her were actually true but more so because she was covered head to toe in blood and human flesh and smelled just about as pleasant as she looked. But a few were puzzled as to what she was up to up to with her scrawling and a two pirates bickered for a short time before one bucked up the nerve to ask. With a sharp whistle one attempted to get her attention. "Oi corsepy lass, whatcha doing there?"
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00c6,timestamp=2019-10-22T06:17:12.077+0000) > > Raoul didn't immediately notice Ramira's approach though his face only gave the faintest of smiles before he turned his attention back to Jason's unconscious form. "Done all I could, with what I got anyway, but he's still bleeding on the inside." He sighed while gesturing to the harpoon embedded in the oiler's chest just a few inches below the collar bone. "I can't patch anything else lurking beneath the suit without pulling it out, 'fraid to try given he'd bleed out but if you think you can fix him and _not_ get him killed, by all means. Probably better you then half the idjits we got around here." Squatting she lifted Jason's head up inspecting his wounds on his chest head tilted as if it was merely a puzzle to be solved. Yes it was complicated but although her strength had faded self-preservation remained a strong suit even in dire times. "I wouldn't offer if I weren't good on my word. I'm not some hack mage I am Ramira Walker and this is nothing." > If Ramira wished to examine she'd be able to tell that Jason's condition was far from ideal but his soul, much like the man, was unbelievably stubborn and fought tooth and nail against death simply out of spite, With her skills, she could reasonably patch up the most severe damage but it'd be a delicate process where being too slow could lead to exsanguination. Regardless, the harpoon would have to come out in order to get any meaningful work done and there'd be no turning back. Though she refrained from stealing any life or prod his soul Ramira still took the opportunity to touch it faintly with her essence right hand resting above his chest wound allowing him a brief moment of clarity where she whispered verbally. _"You are a remarkably willed individual I can see why you are able to wield magic at its most basic form."_ Giving him a 'pat' on his cheek she let his head slump down distantly meeting Raoul's gaze despite her eyes being fixed on him, coal eyes as black as their mistress. "We'll do this nice and simple. My magic will sustain his insides, preventing them from spilling out if the image is easier to read. You will aid me in removing this crude little toy." Gesturing at the harpoon. Still kneeling the red witch drew upon the arcane and the unholy a surge of magic rushing in the area followed by another black hole effect that would chill the blood of anyone a few meters around her. With her right hand elegantly shimmering with blue arcane and left hand sickly green magic that bubbled and stirred taking an orb shape. Drawing upon both these elements Ramira phased them together, emerging combined a larger orb of pure necromantic energy floated in between her hands. Though it was mostly a deeply darker shade of green slivers of arcane shone across the surface in small amounts. Moving closer to Jason she gave him a small smug grin of 'you owe me' pushing the orb into his chest where it was absorbed by skin contact evidently surging through his body as seen by dark traces pulsing under his skin, expecting Raol to be ready at a moment's notice. "Begin, spare no mercy or sympathy or he'll bleed to death from it." With half the orb pressed into the flesh, the second half remained outside of his body where Ramira dipped her hands into it to control the energy. Heal too fast and you'd forever be a mockery of the faults of flesh, too slowly he'd die from sheer trauma. _One hard pull later_ Quite simply Ramira had reinforced his blood that held his organs together while she went to work, it was as thick as whale's blood but only slowed down his bodily functions at a humbly slower rate in addition to holding his body together as his meat suit should. _"In and out."_ The necromancer repeated mentally while small blobs of blob smattered the ground beneath her. First, she went for the major injury sustained by entry. With it being so severe she saw little but to sacrifice a part of what remained of the orb, it shimmered and shrank by a sizable amount dark energy travelling through his body and onto his punctured flesh what others would see was the flesh being miraculously restored but in a manner foul enough to twist even hardened men. His dead flesh breathed life once more, regaining what colour the dark mist had claimed and slowly pulling itself together with some 'help'. Magic such as this didn't work like light-based magic, it required... sacrifice. Without dramatic flair, she gestured for Raoul to grab a pocket from her belt, which he did and emptied into the orb that purred in delight, in the form of a glow and a low yet sharp sound. Where Jason's flesh was lost it was now being restored once more, stolen essence fit for a pirate who had no idea what gruesome plan he had become part of. Taking the last of the power she began to repair his insides now having sealed his skin with fragile but whole skin. Indeed it almost looked as if the repaired skin was _newer_ and didn't fit quite well with his rugged form. It would heal in time but right now they possessed only wits. A familiar craving made her shudder and for a moment she stopped just to consider what to focus on. There simply wasn't enough to fix every injury, but what use was he if he had to be carried around like a broken pet? Healing his insides possessed an inquiry, he'd be able to fight abler but enough trauma before proper healing and what magic had pierced him together would unravel. But she would be weaker for it. More vulnerable. Of course, she didn't hesitate and continued reaching fully back into the green orb starting repairs on his internal injuries, bones that were shattered were made whole and reinforced by dark magic, lost blood replaced with pure necromantic energy to sustain him. But it wasn't so easy even if the passing minutes she was able to not only close his wounds but start fixing his body into a tolerable condition. Every bone broken required effort to locate, fixing them doubly so. He was frustratingly fragile and sometimes it showed as his organs gave up or his blood levels started to dip, through several arduous restarts and replacements of blood the orb had been all but expended with only enough size for her to cup with one hand, yet those hands worked diligently until she paused to rise, the golfball-sized orb held in her clasped hands as she looked to Raoul. "I've done all I can. Now it is up to him to wake up." > [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00c4,timestamp=2019-10-18T14:20:04.751+0000) > With the crowd likely scattering into action the creature would turn gaze to the likely being healed Jason and the healer Ramira and begin shuffling over with the untmost desire to not be stuck with leadership over scared and quivering people, although it seemed this would be his fate regardless at least for the time being. _Finally_ able to catch a breath Ramira saw and greeted him with a most polite smile, having been far too busy to notice or care about anything other than her operation. "Excellent timing childe. I take it you have become acquainted with these people?" Being a smidge more secretive, clasped hands still pressing the orb together in her hands.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Group To say that the survivors were on the brink of collapse would be a massive understatement, two of the three mages with them had seemingly fallen into a slumber and their leader was equally out of commission for the foreseeable future. A couple others were trying to rouse the wounded to ensure they were still alive, some were but just as many weren't so fortunate. Raoul was still trying his best to staunch the bleeding on Jason's form but it was only a temporary fix for now. Atreyu, being the only mage standing, was quickly approached by survivors who bombarded him with questions as to what to do and requests to save the various dying individuals laying around the area, it was quite clear that they were desperate and looking for any guidance available given their latest near death experiences has left many of the shaken. Ramira's lackey would push aside a couple of curious pirates looking over Ramira's fallen form, the two observers had though she died seeing as she was could to the touch and had not a pulse in her flesh along with the unnerving void that has replaced her eyes. The lackey dragged her body off to the side of the square and behind a cart where prying eyes would be less likely to notice, letting out a flurry of low curses as he did so. "You can't die on me yet, we had a deal lady." He grunted over the soft scrapping sound of metal on stone. Once she was in place he dragged a recently deceased corpse next to her, its body warm to the touch and color still visible in the face. He had no way of really knowing if what he was doing would work but the request for bodies was not forgotten and this was the best he could acquire at the moment. Finally Tsuki , some of the survivors looked on the quivering pile of bodies and debated if they should drag out the young mage but upon hearing the unsettling sound of flesh being torn and devoured from within they quickly took the excuse to avoid digging her out of their fallen companions though three remained nearby in the event she needed help getting out but had the feeling, during the brief reprieve anyway, that it was best to leave her to her own devices for now.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00c3,timestamp=2019-10-12T16:49:59.823+0000) > Ramira's lackey would push aside a couple of curious pirates looking over Ramira's fallen form, the two observers had though she died seeing as she was could to the touch and had not a pulse in her flesh along with the unnerving void that has replaced her eyes. The lackey dragged her body off to the side of the square and behind a cart where prying eyes would be less likely to notice, letting out a flurry of low curses as he did so. "You can't die on me yet, we had a deal lady." He grunted over the soft scrapping sound of metal on stone. > Once she was in place he dragged a recently deceased corpse next to her, its body warm to the touch and color still visible in the face. He had no way of really knowing if what he was doing would work but the request for bodies was not forgotten and this was the best he could acquire at the moment. He would find mild difficulty in moving her but what shell remained encased in armour didn't seem to add to any extraneous weight leading to only a small period of metal scraping on stone until he set her down against a temporarily abandoned cart. Though a response came not a malicious presence weighed in the back of his mind, a faint but alive spark. But even a fresh corpse deposited next to her shell seemed to provoke any reaction, a useless shell it remained for a long time though those magically inclined felt a hole or disturbance in the magic surrounding the innocent cart. A black hole that devoured life itself... Colour began to drain away from the man's face and his body the following suit shortly after, as he turned pale as snow his muscles began to deteriorate his face and body becoming sunken grossly. Without warning, Ramira's armoured body fell flat forward still unanimated except for a hand that snapped out mechanically, touching the man's arm the gross consumption of his matter, his soul began, and in seconds it was shattered to pieces, his afterlife robbed and kindred's embrace stolen. **_"I haven't forgotten."_** Her voice growled in his mind, not out of anger but from primal hunger mixed with sheer human desire to survive. The captain of the red caps shouldn't have been stunned over her survival but he jumped nonetheless, reaching out to give a helping hand to avoid becoming an attractive second meal on the menu. Not entirely surprisingly it was swatted away by Ramira herself who staggered to a kneel over the pirate's dead body, retorting "I'm fine. I'm always fine." **"..."** He wouldn't argue with that. Still, he did not turn tail and flee but took a few steps back arms crossed he bit his lip watching for any curious good-doers. The lich did not waste a single component, harvesting life from a wasted life to restore the lost one in her. Down to bone and sinew melted and turned to a large pile of glowing dust that she gathered into a small pocket from her belt. Standing up she still suffered a final humiliation as her legs buckled, though her pride refused any notion to rest further than a quick lean on the cart's backside. Even that did not stop her from using it to speak to her ally "how many wounded?" asked while she tested her limb's strength gesturing for him to lead. Shrugging nonchalantly he began to lead her over to where most red caps had set up a temporary place to mend they're wounded, which was little more than a few rolled out bags of leather-covered in blood from the groaning wounded. No doctors, but a few possessed the knowledge to bind wounds and tried their best to get everyone ready to move out. Looking at Jason and the others he began to answer **"hrm. A lot, we tried to let Jason's men take the most blows but we still got hit hard."** "Good." Ramira quipped, haughty as ever even when lumbering in a suit of armour half dead. "I shall heal as many as I can, but I'm afraid my powers are... limited at the moment." Admitted on a hasty note as she gestured for him to stop in the middle of red cap camp. Taking a long look at their wounded and passed out 'leader' a plot was already coming together seeing his state. "Though there is one I will reserve my strength for... stay with the rest, I will return shortly to begin preparations." He did have a say in the matter but seeing as she could barely muster enough effort to look at him it was best to tend to his own. ---- > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00c3,timestamp=2019-10-12T16:49:59.823+0000) >Raoul was still trying his best to staunch the bleeding on Jason's form but it was only a temporary fix for now. Whereas most would be concerned about what they were going to do Ramira had but one thing that was on top of the list. Stabilizing Jason, in fact she could already see this diver grumbling out a half-hearted 'thank you for not allowing me to die after electrocuting me.' It was prime time to take leadership over this shattered group but they already flocked to Atreyu in her absence. That man she could simply not control, unhinged and half-mad went hand in hand. But a simple man? Please. It wasn't portal science. "Excuse me." On death's quiet steps, the red mage had walked up beside Raoul gesturing at Jason "Perhaps I could be of assistance. I can repair his flesh if you'll allow me." Rubbing the 'chin' part of her helmet whilst looking over his wounds by circling him once " though waking him up after may take a bit more... perhaps a solid smack to the head?" Stopping in front of Raoul she held her hand out in an open-handed gesture "well? what say you."
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IO6T3zPf,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T19:32:36.086+0000) > > Turning he seemed hesitant to repeat his previous statement, mayhaps he was afraid of some curse in response that would turn him inside out or worse. But what discipline remained from his combat years did not translate diplomatically. Snorting back his tough voice seemed to crack during his rant, a little bit of perception and it became clear it was much softer, feminine than its owner who clearly spent much time darkening his voice. **"I do not claim to know what Vastaya is but I do know you do not belong behind these walls. You should return to your own lands N'wah."** > When he stood erect once more he took each of them in in turn, a nod as he reached the knight. It seemed though, that his mask, mouthless and without slits for the nose, narrowed around the eyes as Rogue surveyed the warrior. "You do not appreciate the implications, Sir Leofric?" A small chuckle escaped Rogue's lips. Simultaneously the man called Reignier returned to the room, this time garbed in plain, unadorned black iron armor. > > Once more he shuffled in place shifting weight around restlessly, facing the man upon taking notice of his attempts at getting at him. **"Of course I do not. Demacia is where I was born, I may not serve under it any longer but that does not mean I will see it harmed." ** A mere glance is what it took for Leofric to perceive Reigner's upgrades, _"was he expecting trouble...?" _ he thought to himself. > > One couldn't tell but he was growing quite flustered from this conversation, he was neither a poet nor a genius that could unravel hidden meanings behind every honeyed word he met, which all changed as he breathed out taking his time to collect himself before biting back clearly holding a smile underneath the visor. **"Very clever. If talking in circles and cryptic statements are enough for you, it is enough for me."** > > Walking or stomping really over to a nearby window Leofric gazed out of it growling under his breath if he had any goodwill left it had been evaporated impressively fast. Interrupting him mid-speech, **"what madness have you brought to this fair city?!"** Slamming his fist into the frame of said window. He didn't need to see Demacia's best, for he had already been part of it. So heading back to Rogue he crossed his arms, **"you've not played your entire hand, I will see this through. As long as you are out of Demacia your fate matters not to me, but spill blood of innocents on the way I swear by the twin sisters above I will deliver your head to the Vanguard myself."** > > Seeing Kamilah and Rogue consort made him shudder in revulsion, especially Rogue being up to nothing good. **"What is _wrong_ with you people."** Shaking his head in tune with an 'i can't believe this' tone. Unlocking his hands he walked up close to them challenging Rogue with a hard stare. **"Both of you listen to me, we are not going out there and murdering good men and women simply for doing their duty. I will aid our escape, but those men are not to be touched unless you wish to provoke the entire might of Demacia against you."** He seemed to calm down just enough to allow Rogue precious personal space. **"If you have a plan then speak plainly mage."** Kamilah was fully aware of what she was capable off and she was well informed of her Avian Heritage, which reminded that this man was a mere human and was not something for her to get too worked up over. > "I do not claim to know what Vastaya is but I do know you do not belong behind these walls. You should return to your own lands N'wah" These words left Kamilah feeling a bit unsettled and offended, however she simply ignored Leofric's statements prior to her approaching Rogue with the idea. As the Demacians grew closer to the WayWard Inn, attention was re-directed from Rogue onto Leofric. He was causing a ruckus over by the window as he slammed his fist down against the window frame. >"you've not played your entire hand, I will see this through. As long as you are out of Demacia your fate matters not to me, but spill blood of innocents on the way I swear by the twin sisters above I will deliver your head to the Vanguard myself." Those were the words he spoke .. Kamilah was unimpressed by Leofric's outburst, rolling her eyes as Leofric preached to them and made meaningless threats towards Rogue. She flipped her hair to the side before continuing to pitch the plan to Rogue. Upon finishing, they were approached by Leofric once more as he was seemingly coming at them with even more aggression than before. >"Both of you listen to me, we are not going out there and murdering good men and women simply for doing their duty. I will aid our escape, but those men are not to be touched unless you wish to provoke the entire might of Demacia against you." Kamilah chucked softly as she covered her mouth with a hand before lowering the hand and beginning to speak. As she started to speak, there was a slight pause as she gulped. Butterflies began to fill her stomach as she got goosebumps all over her body. _Was she really about to speak up against a man of such status ..? A man of such confidence ..?_ Kamilah took a deep breath as she closed her eyes for a brief moment before opening them and this time the eyes that were revealed from beneath her eyelids, were those of a strong, confident, fearless woman. "I never had the intention of murdering anyone inside these walls .. not one word that came out of my mouth just now involved murdering ***anyone***. I, however do not have any problem with inflicting necessary harm upon those that wish harm upon me. The part that sickens me is the fact that you have the audacity to open your filthy mouth to speak about murdering good men and women ..? For doing their "duty" ..? How about the ***great*** men and women who your men and women have exiled, slaughtered, & imprisoned .. simply for being born with a gift. A gift they didn't choose to be born with, you people took it upon yourself to label them as deviant .. unnatural .. unworthy. You and many others are exactly what's wrong with Demacia, the same with that wretched ass man sitting on that throne that you call your 'King.' His son will be the exact same as him when he takes his turn as king. I do understand when someone uses their gift to inflict harm upon the innocence, but those who haven't done anything except .. exist. It's inhuman .. it's disgusting. The decisions made by Demacia's government is what has lead Rogue and many others to pursue the actions that they're taking. Me, personally, I've only ever wanted to be accepted for who I am and the things that I have no control over. Which is why I have avoided Demacia all these years, and have refused to step foot on these soils. Until now, I was offered to come assist this man." Kamilah said before looking beside her, facing Rogue. "I decided not to cower in fear about the thought of having to enter these gates. I just decided to do what I was born to do, and that's offer my assistance where assistance is needed. If you don't want to partake in our endeavors, you can join the mob that has gathered outside this inn. I'm sure nobody standing in this room would be sad to see you go." She re-directed her vision onto Leofric as she shot him a cold stare, that shy, timid girl was gone at this moment and what laid behind those eyes was a ruthless warrior. Furrowing her brows, she re-placed her hand on her hip as she fluffed her feathers along with her hair. A smirk now plastered across her face.
> [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IO6T3zPf,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T22:37:03.180+0000) > She re-directed her vision onto Leofric as she shot him a cold stare, that shy, timid girl was gone at this moment and what laid behind those eyes was a ruthless warrior. Furrowing her brows, she re-placed her hand on her hip as she fluffed her feathers along with her hair. A smirk now plastered across her face. >1/2 _"Tsch."_ True to some extent she was. Mages were treated brutally when it came to bringing them in, but that was only so that the population could be safer if they were allowed to run free the consequences would be distractions. Still, he felt the shame of being called out as he stared down at the floor almost until she was done, and only speaking when she was done. Despite their predicament, he could not let this insult to his country to unanswered. **"Perhaps I should. Perhaps I should let you go and die, but that would be greater irresponsibility. To simply stand by while your magic runs free without reason or care for those who do not possess the same curse as you. ** He smirked under the helmet, she was unaware of how Sylas's political 'campaigning' had fractured Demacia only more. **Is that so? Shall I remind you that your precious freedom fighters slew his king in cold blood and attempted murder on his son only a few feet from his still-warm corpse, he would have been successful had he not wasted time trying to food the prince rats like the degenerate he is."** Once more resting his hand on the pommel of his mace he shook his head **"we do this to keep your kind safe from not only yourselves but from your family, friends. We are not monsters, we treat our prisoners fairly. You wouldn't understand being an outlander, how magic no matter how innocently used can still be turned to untold suffering. Such power can't go unanswered, you must all be held accountable in this case."** Leofric moved his hands behind his back unstrapping his shield to his left arm as he spoke. **"Make no mistake my young impressionable... thing, I respect taking action. I would even respect you, had I not known you were an abomination of life. It's not your fault, no, but such is fate. Cruel. Uncaring."** > [{quoted}](name=Tiahmet,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IO6T3zPf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:45:12.879+0000) >Shadows above drowned out the mixed light of the flare and the torchlight. Rogue turned back to them, his shoulders tensed. "Raptors. They will rip this building to pieces to get me. If we are to go, we must do so now. Reignier..." Rogue waved a dismissive hand at the giant warrior, who simply nodded and took his leave. >In his descent Reignier pulled his helmet on. It matched his black iron armor and equally shrouded his features entirely, giving his eyes an almost radiant blue glow. A line of short spikes started at his brow and crept to the back of his neck, the face resembling something out of a nightmare. Upon reaching the first floor landing Reignier paused, seeing the Twin girls. He cocked his head to the side, still rubbing his thumb over the pommel of his greatsword. As if on que, the door to the Wayward Shepard exploded inward as three white silhouettes entered. Fully garbed Demacian Elite's in white steel and petricite. Leofric nearly flinched from the familiar screech but finished strapping his shield in place as he looked up where it came from choosing to ignore the spikes sprouting across Reignier whilst following him. _**"Damn. Out of time then."**_ He muttered under his breath, speaking a final word to Kamilah. **"We'll finish this or part ways after we are done here. Let's go everyone, I have no desire to spill my countrymen's life more than necessary."** >"Demacians come." Was all the dark giant said, not knowing if they were friends or not. Then he jabbed a finger at a door within the floorboards next to some barrels behind the counter. "If you wish to leave. Go." >As if on que, the door to the Wayward Shepard exploded inward as three white silhouettes entered. Fully garbed Demacian Elite's in white steel and petricite. Taking cover behind his shield Leofric braced himself, avoiding shots of splinter before looking up and to their patron. **"I made a promise to aid you in your quest. So get behind me before I regret it more than I already do."** True to his word he moved in front of Reignier shield ready in case the Demacians decided to attack. But now was no point to try and reason, he suspected words had long since passed. Drawing his mace he gave it a slight twirl squeezing the handle, by the end of today it would very likely be bloodied. Like always you simply had to live with it. Funny.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IO6T3zPf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-11T22:46:17.559+0000) > > Bad omens stirred around this affair as a whole, it made the knight shift in place an indescribable itch of wrongness creeping up on his spine, an addition of another stranger to this mix made him turn his head their way, amber eyes taking in the shorter person's view with what seemed like a judging glare before they softened up, although he didn't speak returning to addressing the innkeeper clearing his throat. **"_Ahem_. Yes, of course. Ser Leofric Montira, nothing more nothing less my... _friend._"** He was inclined to greet the others that came up but what warmth he possessed was tempered by his own suspicion. These were... outlanders, clearly. With something to hide same as their hirer. > > Following along with an unusually gloomy silence echoing in his armoured steps, not impressed by this display of wealth and, he supposed, of luxury. His gaze still wandered, a warrior knew there was no such thing as safe territory, not even Demacia. This seemed to be correct as his amber eyes beheld blue flames licking the light, a gross display of the unnatural that made him tense up. Hand on his sword's pommel the knight remained silent cursing internally upon beholding yet another mysterious, gross, display of a man hiding something. What he saw was someone all too confident in their seat of power, an obvious red mask hiding his features yet his eyes... those eyes. What was he up to? > > Leofric's eyes narrowed on the man although he let go of the pommel to give the pretence of civility. He seemed all to suprised when his voice was an inviting allure, no stench of magic but of a silver tongue. Shaking his head he adressed him bluntly **" Safety..? I do not appreciate these implications, good sir."** > > Cut off by his companion's own introduction Leofric sucked in and exhaled nervously, what inhuman creature stood before him? Some form of a monstrous half-human creature whose aura of innocence was rapidly reduced by her alien look, in his eyes. He knew not what a Vastaya was but it was neither human nor Demacian and it did not belong in Demacia. Though she had displayed no magic it was painfully obvious she was no creature born of normal birth. Looking away he muttered but loudly enough for her to hear. **_"Filthy N'wah."_** (A curse word for both mages and outlanders.) > > He was not going to address the others, for he had neither proof nor witnessed evidence they possessed any ability to use magic. As the insult fell upon Kamilah's ears, Kamilah looked over to face the man that uttered the insult. _Is he a knight ...?_ She said to herself as her eyes widened a bit, seemingly afraid but she quickly shook the fear off as she built up enough composure to speak. "Excuse me?" She asked the man as she looked at him, shifting her body to face him. "I didn't really hear you." Kamilah's words were full of purity and innocence and the grace that followed her words was seemingly that of an angel. Her eyes were dead set on the man as she waited for him to respond to her.
> [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IO6T3zPf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-13T10:17:28.433+0000) > > As the insult fell upon Kamilah's ears, Kamilah looked over to face the man that uttered the insult. _Is he a knight ...?_ She said to herself as her eyes widened a bit, seemingly afraid but she quickly shook the fear off as she built up enough composure to speak. > > "Excuse me?" She asked the man as she looked at him, shifting her body to face him. "I didn't really hear you." Kamilah's words were full of purity and innocence and the grace that followed her words was seemingly that of an angel. Her eyes were dead set on the man as she waited for him to respond to her. Turning he seemed hesitant to repeat his previous statement, mayhaps he was afraid of some curse in response that would turn him inside out or worse. But what discipline remained from his combat years did not translate diplomatically. Snorting back his tough voice seemed to crack during his rant, a little bit of perception and it became clear it was much softer, feminine than its owner who clearly spent much time darkening his voice. **"I do not claim to know what Vastaya is but I do know you do not belong behind these walls. You should return to your own lands N'wah."** > [{quoted}](name=Tiahmet,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IO6T3zPf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-13T20:00:36.044+0000) When he stood erect once more he took each of them in in turn, a nod as he reached the knight. It seemed though, that his mask, mouthless and without slits for the nose, narrowed around the eyes as Rogue surveyed the warrior. "You do not appreciate the implications, Sir Leofric?" A small chuckle escaped Rogue's lips. Simultaneously the man called Reignier returned to the room, this time garbed in plain, unadorned black iron armor. Once more he shuffled in place shifting weight around restlessly, facing the man upon taking notice of his attempts at getting at him. **"Of course I do not. Demacia is where I was born, I may not serve under it any longer but that does not mean I will see it harmed." ** A mere glance is what it took for Leofric to perceive Reigner's upgrades, _"was he expecting trouble...?" _ he thought to himself. > Continuing to speak to Leofric: "Are we not in Demacia? You are mistaken. The implications were made the moment you entered this inn." One couldn't tell but he was growing quite flustered from this conversation, he was neither a poet nor a genius that could unravel hidden meanings behind every honeyed word he met, which all changed as he breathed out taking his time to collect himself before biting back clearly holding a smile underneath the visor. **"Very clever. If talking in circles and cryptic statements are enough for you, it is enough for me."** >You are all entertaining a known magic user in secret within Demacian city-limits. I am certain you all know the repurcussions of said enterprise?" Rogue did not speak any threat but the implications were there. Simply fraternizing with a magic user can lead to a lengthy 'interrogation' and potential stay in Demacia. That stay would certainly mean not seeing the light of day for some time. "Now as I was saying. Your safety may not be in question. I am a cursed man, and that fact alone is enough to bring the wrath of Demacia on my head. And yours, as it were. Now, I am happy to divulge the details of my condition. I am equally happy to share what rewards await those loyal in this endeavor." >"We can do that here and now, if you like? I can ask Reignier to let the guard and Seekers inside. Each of you are welcome to try and explain the situation. I am sure that they will listen with open hearts and total earnest." Walking or stomping really over to a nearby window Leofric gazed out of it growling under his breath if he had any goodwill left it had been evaporated impressively fast. Interrupting him mid-speech, **"what madness have you brought to this fair city?!"** Slamming his fist into the frame of said window. He didn't need to see Demacia's best, for he had already been part of it. So heading back to Rogue he crossed his arms, **"you've not played your entire hand, I will see this through. As long as you are out of Demacia your fate matters not to me, but spill blood of innocents on the way I swear by the twin sisters above I will deliver your head to the Vanguard myself."** >**Rogue cocked his head to the smile, an amused glimmer in his dark eyes. "So much fun."** Seeing Kamilah and Rogue consort made him shudder in revulsion, especially Rogue being up to nothing good. **"What is _wrong_ with you people."** Shaking his head in tune with an 'i can't believe this' tone. Unlocking his hands he walked up close to them challenging Rogue with a hard stare. **"Both of you listen to me, we are not going out there and murdering good men and women simply for doing their duty. I will aid our escape, but those men are not to be touched unless you wish to provoke the entire might of Demacia against you."** He seemed to calm down just enough to allow Rogue precious personal space. **"If you have a plan then speak plainly mage."**
Tiahmet (NA)
: (Semi-Open RP) A Rogue Curse
> [{quoted}](name=Tiahmet,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IO6T3zPf,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-08T18:18:59.187+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=O8FNWHef,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-10-03T14:09:06.507+0000) Bad omens stirred around this affair as a whole, it made the knight shift in place an indescribable itch of wrongness creeping up on his spine, an addition of another stranger to this mix made him turn his head their way, amber eyes taking in the shorter person's view with what seemed like a judging glare before they softened up, although he didn't speak returning to addressing the innkeeper clearing his throat. **"_Ahem_. Yes, of course. Ser Leofric Montira, nothing more nothing less my... _friend._"** He was inclined to greet the others that came up but what warmth he possessed was tempered by his own suspicion. These were... outlanders, clearly. With something to hide same as their hirer. >Inside was a marvelous suite and the sound of music, slow and soothing. The floor was carpeted with rich crimson, and overhead an immaculately decorated chandelier wielding blue flames illuminated the room. And though the window at the far end of the room was quite large, resembling a doorway itself, and the curtains open, no other light entered the area. In front of the window was the silhouette of what could only be their host. He was of average height and build with long, snow white hair tied back into a pony tail that split the back of an all black, rich tunic. He turned upon their entry, but his face was shrouded by a featureless blood red mask. Only equally dark eyes greeted them, looking amused. Following along with an unusually gloomy silence echoing in his armoured steps, not impressed by this display of wealth and, he supposed, of luxury. His gaze still wandered, a warrior knew there was no such thing as safe territory, not even Demacia. This seemed to be correct as his amber eyes beheld blue flames licking the light, a gross display of the unnatural that made him tense up. Hand on his sword's pommel the knight remained silent cursing internally upon beholding yet another mysterious, gross, display of a man hiding something. What he saw was someone all too confident in their seat of power, an obvious red mask hiding his features yet his eyes... those eyes. What was he up to? >"Welcome to the Wayward. Only three lost souls endeavoring to help a fellow man?" His voice was soft as a purr, but holding the danger of a lion's throaty growl. "No matter. I will lead you to safety. And in turn, I hope that you will help me. To whom do I owe the pleasure?" Leofric's eyes narrowed on the man although he let go of the pommel to give the pretence of civility. He seemed all to suprised when his voice was an inviting allure, no stench of magic but of a silver tongue. Shaking his head he adressed him bluntly **" Safety..? I do not appreciate these implications, good sir."** > [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=O8FNWHef,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-10-03T23:54:56.767+0000) > Kamilah went off of her gut instinct and assumed he was asking of their names so she made herself the first to answer by stating, "My Name is Kamilah ." She said before removing the hood of her cloak revealing the feathers that flowed with her chestnut-brown hair and her facial features were now fully revealed. Her bright-blue eyes glistened as her arched-defined eyebrows brought out the details in her eye-region and her eyelashes fluttered beautifully. The melanin in her skin popped out as soft, round-defined chin brought out the structure in her face. > > "I am a Vastaya of the Avian Tribe, who's residency is mostly located in Ionia." Removing her cloak the rest of the way, she uncovered her body as her skin began to show as her shoulders were revealed. As she pulled the cloak off, her upper attire was displayed to those who were currently in the room as the feathers on her left arm flowed from her top and her stomach was being shown from the cropped top she had on. A triangular lace ran down the right-upper area of the top as it draped over her shoulder. > Cut off by his companion's own introduction Leofric sucked in and exhaled nervously, what inhuman creature stood before him? Some form of a monstrous half-human creature whose aura of innocence was rapidly reduced by her alien look, in his eyes. He knew not what a Vastaya was but it was neither human nor Demacian and it did not belong in Demacia. Though she had displayed no magic it was painfully obvious she was no creature born of normal birth. Looking away he muttered but loudly enough for her to hear. **_"Filthy N'wah."_** (A curse word for both mages and outlanders.) He was not going to address the others, for he had neither proof nor witnessed evidence they possessed any ability to use magic.
Tiahmet (NA)
: RP Sign up - A Rogue Curse
I'll post today just been waiting for everyone and then i forgot >:
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T01:04:18.479+0000) > > Have you lost interest in this RP ..?
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-05T09:49:14.682+0000) > > ((No that was just pretty much the ending for now, (then?), sorry for not clarifying im bad at this kind of stuff. d: ))
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Ramira Ramira was well aware of the last line of defense Tsuki's strands held to the wall of dead she controlled, should that falter it would mean the end for them all. Much like a thorn in one's side, the lich provided just enough of an annoyance to make the task of destroying Tsuki's control a little more difficult then it needed to be. Escape from its clutches would become an unfortunate reality with this deal and so redoubled its efforts pressing against their minds. The sensation felt akin to have their head slowly and painfully implode as it tried to break their minds and bodies with sheer force rather then elegance, having grown tired of playing simple games and opting to merely break those in it's way at the earliest convenience. The distance would they need to cross would be small before they were safe but the pain would make it feel as if each second were and eternity with only their combined might and will power saving them from total obliteration. >Tsuki Much like Ramira, Tsuki would be wracked with pain from then strain of the entity placed on her but her spells weren't for naught. The corrupted undead she created proved to be much more dangerous then their rank and file counterparts and even when slain their tainted blood proved caustic to their opponents once again forcing them back and attacking from afar to avoid the burning sludge oozing from their bodies. Even during the retreat the toxic zombies pursued and in some cases tackling the fleeing Drowned only for them to explode on top of them spreading their corruption far and wide while raining their burning sludge and shards of bone around wounding many who didn't managed to escape the blast radius. Survivor let out a small cheer or excitement as light began to shine through the mists and redoubled their efforts, which much to their surprise seemed much easier then before but were completely unaware of Tsuki's influence on that particular matter. Pyke however merely stayed in the distance, it would seem that the living had far more tricks up their sleeves then he had expected but still their number had been reduced and with each death they grew stronger and the victory ever more assured. They could only run so far before they ran out of the land to scurry and hide on and he'd be there waiting ever patient for his time to strike. >Atreyu Leilani's physical exhaustion was only matched by his more physical changes, crystals began to sprout from his body in sharp point and his bones contorted in painful, odd angles bringing into question if he was still alive or simply a puppet to the magic though his bone chilling screams didn't seem to support the latter theory. In Atreyu's desperation he reached deep into Leilani's body and grasped the lower spine and much to his likely shock would find it completely covered in barded, crystal spikes that stabbed painfully into his hand. Still with one, final screech Leilani bellowed and a burst of blinding, greenish light burst out. Temporary lifting the mist for a short time and bathing the caravan in the dull yellow light of oil lanterns and revealing the market place of the upper wharf. Survivors cheered out in victory and pushed forward dragging the supplies and wounded breathen out of the damned mists and into the light once more, in less the a quarter of a minute the mists snapped shut once more leaving a solid wall of swirling mist, though the survivors made sure to get close to the center on the market just in case there were any undead still lurking within. >Upper Wharf Market Square- Group They had managed to survive the trek but not without losses, about 30 individuals had lost their lives but it was not in vain. Amoung the fallen would be Leilani whom collapsed and contorted at Atreyu's feet before his flesh slowly turned into crystals only stopping until he was practically unrecognizable. Ramira and Tsuki's mental anguish would cease once they exited the mists allowing them to recuperate in relative peace among the wounded and living. Jason could be spotted on the ground hunched and not moving with well over a dozen wounds that were bleed visible from his suit and a harpoon still visibly stuck in left shoulder which had his right hand curled around it but passed out either from exhaustion or blood loss before he could remove. Raocul was doing his best to patch the driller up with what resources he had to at least staunch the bleeding and Jason seemed to be breathing for now but it was hard to say when he'd wake up. As for the surrounding area, many of the shops would have been considered 'upper class' but many had been looted for supplies long ago but still seemed to be in much better shape then where the Red Caps and Bottom Feeders had been residing but even so the faint sound of conflict assured the group that they most certainly weren't the only things still up this high on the island.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00c0,timestamp=2019-10-04T01:58:49.009+0000) > The distance would they need to cross would be small before they were safe but the pain would make it feel as if each second were and eternity with only their combined might and will power saving them from total obliteration. Despite an unimaginable mental toll on her mind the lich refused to give up even as the strands of her being to deteriorate, **_"I. won't. be. broken."_** Far from a challenge but a mighty resistance to survive. Her physical body raised its arms shuddering a final spell cast with her reserves, they glowed green channelling dark energy to force her form to move on its. Mistakable for a zombie it snapped and cracked getting up and pushing the cart along with what choice few survivors remained. > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00be,timestamp=2019-10-02T20:15:17.408+0000) > They had managed to survive the trek but not without losses, about 30 individuals had lost their lives but it was not in vain. Amoung the fallen would be Leilani whom collapsed and contorted at Atreyu's feet before his flesh slowly turned into crystals only stopping until he was practically unrecognizable. Ramira and Tsuki's mental anguish would cease once they exited the mists allowing them to recuperate in relative peace among the wounded and living. Once they were out Ramira's connection with the mage came to an abrupt end, the connection between them dimmed until it was nothing more than a flicker whilst the mage's physical form collapsed heavy to the ground a mind returned to its mind but almost wholly spent. Upon closer inspection, it seemed she was not dead but not _exactly_ alive as she had neither pulse or control over her form lying still in its suit without so much of a twitch. Eyes open and still pitch black but otherwise unharmed though one could swear there was nothing but darkness in them.
Tiahmet (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=O8FNWHef,comment-id=000c0001,timestamp=2019-10-05T06:04:07.820+0000) > > ((Do I have a green light on the OC? I’ve been just waiting for confirmation before reply.)) ((Oh, yes))
> [{quoted}](name=Tiahmet,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=O8FNWHef,comment-id=000c00010000,timestamp=2019-10-05T08:00:59.465+0000) > > ((Oh, yes)) ((Not to just sound sassy but might I recommend either making a discord server or a separate ooc thread for questions for this rp? Would make it much more cleaner to deal with~))
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Atreyu Leilani staggered forward breathing heavily and the glow of the runes flickering dangerously, it was debatable if the poor man would survive after the venture though a cursory glance did not make it appear that he was long for this world and Atreyu would be well aware that the only thing keeping the poor creature moving is his magic and unimaginable pain. As for the driller, Jason was too preoccupied with his makeshift explosives to respond though he was not looking much better, having suffered well over a dozen wounds during the battle. That said the explosives did have the effect of drawing the attention away from Atreyu, allowing him to focus on his task in relative peace if he managed to drown out the screams and explosions that is though one could reasonably guess he's not a that particular sound. >Ramira The lich's disruptions were more then evident now, at least to Pyke, but between the mounds of bodies and vigilant survivors getting to his target was not an easy task let alone a simple one. Still this venture cost them much, many died during the journey and more were to die in the future on this rock. Pushed ever further inland there would soon be little places for them to hide, they all probably knew that and were in denial to a fault but even he could find such blind hope amusing if not terribly misguided. Still She played her hand, fast and hard. Tearing apart the very fabric the controlled the undead in a united manner and force causing disarray making ally attack one another in a cacophony of chaos and blood but such an obvious and brash attack within its realm did not go unnoticed. The entity loomed, massive and imposing once again. The lich herself appearing little more then a speck compared to its ever reaching mind and wisely chose to leave once it appeared to correct the link. Though her question would not go unanswered. Its mind brushed against her own for naught but a moment, she saw the stars and the planets above and the seas rise to greet them filling all that is and will be. Uniting the oceans of the sky and the earth so that all will be submerged into a never ending abyss, all the land of the earth and the celestial bodies both near and far above were consumed in a never ending sunless sea, lost in the depths of a cold, dark ocean of its own design. To what end and why? Who knows but it'd be ill-advised to let it succeeded to say the least. >Tsuki The Nightmares's puppets were still holding their ground but were steadily being worn down with each passing second once their flesh and bone became of no use to her. None the less, the unexpected screech from the banshee under her sway caused a handful of undead's eyes and ears to burst from the sound wave that erupted from the creature before Tsuki sped it off up ahead. Drowned attempted to halt the fleeing creature but with much more readily available they quickly lost interest leaving the rouge banshee to its own devices. After about half a minute of running there seemed to be no end to the wall and more then enough to breed doubt if there actually was an end to the mist but soon through its eyes, lamp light streaked through the swirling mist and afterword her puppet leaped through the other side. More accustomed to the dark, looking through its eyes was slightly painful but she would see another market-esque clearing and had a more upper class feel to it, relative to Bilgewater standards at least, and was in much better shape then the lower wharf where Jason and the Red Caps had called home the past month or so. Unfortunately, Ramira's efforts attracted the entity to their location and Tsuki would feel her grip on the puppets begin to wane has it slowly wrenched control from her as it re-stabilized and retook the strands she had corrupted or taken over that weren't in her immediately controlled or closely guarded. She could attempt to resist the entity for control or flee from the ethereal mindscape once again though most would choose the latter. >Group The convoy continued to push forward despite the seemingly endless mists before them but despite their efforts it seemed like a lost cause and the last of their gunpowder seemed to signify this was the last stand. Jason seemed to be at a loss as to what was to do, his injuries and bloodloss made his thoughts scattered and disjointed but he still urged the others to push forward and be it out of fear or blind hope the survivors kept pushing forwards. Some even went to so far as claim to see an odd beam of light pierce through the mists but was either quickly cut down as a hallucination or lost amidst the cries of chaos and battle.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00bd,timestamp=2019-09-26T06:24:20.921+0000) >Its mind brushed against her own for naught but a moment, she saw the stars and the planets above and the seas rise to greet them filling all that is and will be. Uniting the oceans of the sky and the earth so that all will be submerged into a never ending abyss, all the land of the earth and the celestial bodies both near and far above were consumed in a never ending sunless sea, lost in the depths of a cold, dark ocean of its own design. To what end and why? Who knows but it'd be ill-advised to let it succeeded to say the least. Ramira had a brief moment of smugness seeing as it took the bait, as pleasant as shoving nails into your eyes its thoughts crossed hers in a fantastical display of eternal rest deep undersea. Easy enough to comprehend on a basic level, enough to be a distraction. It was all one could do for now. One last time the witch tore at the fabric of this creation, 'successfully' retreating back to her mind alive for now. In real life, her shell slumped over in the wagon two streaks of smoke black as night stemming from her eye sockets. > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00bb0001,timestamp=2019-09-24T21:37:25.154+0000) With no time to waste the red mage established a mental connection with Tsuki somewhat similar in feeling to nails prodding one's thoughts but this particular entity desired not to dig or take over her mind, instead it simply spoke with Ramira's disembodied voice. _"Not yet. We need to buy Jason and Atreyu more time. Focus on my voice and my knowledge shall be your guide."_ Ramira's body animated and sat upright one hand raised in Tsuki's direction a green channel of darkness spread from it going through everyone else only to 'attach' itself to Tsuki. _"I believe it's my time to taunt death."_ She whispered to Tsuki mentally, before activating her spell. Ramira didn't _technically_ say anything but rather shared her experiences with Tsuki, including some of her necromantic expertise. On cue she'd feel a sense of inner calmness and renewed purpose, with her creative mind and Ramira's knowledge there was a new world of opportunities for her to grasp, but the lich could only do so much. It was up to Tsuki to actually put it to use. --- The entity would likely quickly recognize the lich who had grappled with it, what she relied on was the surprise of a shared mind. Anytime it tried going for Tsuki's carefully constructed strands she was there to taunt it, fighting it for control on two fronts now. It might even be the slightest of a challenge for it to fight two experienced necromancers at the same time!
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Tsuki The oozing mage effort of pulling any still movable flesh did allow her more living companions a reprieve to help defend the pushers, though their replacements on the front lines being little more the shambling, fleshy, automatons made them a much more efficient meat shield then a combative force compared to the much more fluid Drowned and Weights though the tenacity of Tsuki's puppets were staggeringly high in comparison to humans but even they could only withstand so much before their very forms collapsed from the absurd amount of damage they were being subjected to by claws, swords and spears of the undead horde before them. As for her own personal mound protecting her, they did provide sufficient cover for the time (at least until she had to move her position) from the spears which were unable to pierce through many inches of flesh and bone at once. By the time all this was set up her pools of cursed ooze and blood have been left behind the caravan and the enemy attacked with renewed force now that the toxic fluid no longer impeded their task. Her attempt to breach an undead was not an unknown effort though unexpected she'd risk fracturing her mind past the safety of the barrier though sharing ones senses with a trapped soul of the shrieking banshee's was an experience most unpleasant having felt a small fraction of the torment of the trapped soul within the wretched form by magic both alien and vile at equal measures. None the less, her possession of the banshee had not been noticed due to the humans still gathering the most attention but she was able to gleam from the fractured memories and sights of the corpse that they were nearing the exit point of the mist wall. The question is now if they'll survive long enough to reach that point and if Tsuki's mental state is stable enough to relay such precious information. >Atreyu Three pirates took up a position on Atreyu's flank to protect him from in coming spears as he pushed their life line forward, one of which was greeted with a spear jutting through his neck splashing the Husk with a fresh spray of crimson blood. The remaining two in response simply pressed closer to protect the mage as more projectiles fell around them. Atreyu's magic surged through Leilani, making the poor man scream out in agony as the lights of his runes glowed to an almost blinding degree, but sure enough the barrier lurched out forward rapidly. Making the hostile undead squeal out in pain as their flesh crisped and fried at its touch and gave the survivors much needed seconds to reposition or compose themselves before the next rain of spears fell upon them. However the strain on Leilani was becoming notable through his staggering and labored breathing, the exertion was all but certain expediting his demise but one could argue that being coy and 'safe' was not going to get them anywhere. A idea that the Oiler most certainly agreed with. **"Bring out the gunpowder and fuses bring them forward!"** Jason yelled out. **"Now!"** "What ya plan to do with em? Gots no cannons ya know?" One red cap pointed out after narrowly getting skewered. The oiled in response simply spooled a fuse inside one of the smaller barrels and jammed a harpoon tip into it. **"We improvise."** He answered, lighting the fuse with a snap of his fingers which quickly ignited the fuse and the now lit cask was shot from his launcher over Tsuki's wall of corpse in the distance. A few seconds later an obnoxiously loud boom was heard somewhere in the mists along with more shrieks of the undead as the oiler began to load another shot of a glorified explosive harpoon. >Ramira "We move fast as we can, go into ta mist and we be torn apart in seconds if ya haven't noticed!" One disgruntled, and quite frankly panicking, survivor exclaimed. Others would have likly chimed in as well if not for the fact they were much to preoccupied to give lip back at her, but her words did have the similar effect of the threat of whipping by a captain for disobedience and the pushers redoubled their efforts to move the caravan out of the mists, exerting their flesh to pain with only gear of losing their souls blocking the sensation. The oiler kept with his plan to keep sing the barrels of gunpowder to help break up the tide of undead though in his injured state he had to limp every couple of second to make sure he remained within the barrier as did the other wounded, some who struggled more the others. While true that some were less then pleased to see her take a more passive stance, but again were too busy doing their own task to really complain in measure. Though a few seeing her semi-comatose state took the liberty of putting her on one of the carts so she wouldn't fall behind and be swallowed by the mists. Ramira's presence within the ethereal plane where the entity and the singing strands resides was far more subtle the Tsuki, along with Ramira's existence within this plane being less known comparatively. A moved strand here and altered pitch there, the smallest discrepancy can change the order the strands gave just enough to alter small movements of the undead connected to it. A shot goes wide, the wind is miscalculated, the weight of the spear being underestimated. Small trival details that no one would notice unless it was there was a consistent pattern. Ramira made sure to cover her tracks, never altering the same strand or same variable to maintain the illusion and her secrecy, survivors quickly caught on that someone was messing with the undead's aim but nit sure as to who or what was behind it. Regardless, Ramira's cleverness would only carry her so far before the entity or an particularly unsavory undead figured out the sudden spree of 'miscommunication' was not a coincidence.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00bb,timestamp=2019-09-17T06:07:59.396+0000) > "We move fast as we can, go into ta mist and we be torn apart in seconds if ya haven't noticed!" One disgruntled, and quite frankly panicking, survivor exclaimed. Others would have likly chimed in as well if not for the fact they were much to preoccupied to give lip back at her, but her words did have the similar effect of the threat of whipping by a captain for disobedience and the pushers redoubled their efforts to move the caravan out of the mists, exerting their flesh to pain with only gear of losing their souls blocking the sensation. > > The oiler kept with his plan to keep sing the barrels of gunpowder to help break up the tide of undead though in his injured state he had to limp every couple of second to make sure he remained within the barrier as did the other wounded, some who struggled more the others. While true that some were less then pleased to see her take a more passive stance, but again were too busy doing their own task to really complain in measure. Though a few seeing her semi-comatose state took the liberty of putting her on one of the carts so she wouldn't fall behind and be swallowed by the mists. > > Ramira's presence within the ethereal plane where the entity and the singing strands resides was far more subtle the Tsuki, along with Ramira's existence within this plane being less known comparatively. A moved strand here and altered pitch there, the smallest discrepancy can change the order the strands gave just enough to alter small movements of the undead connected to it. > > A shot goes wide, the wind is miscalculated, the weight of the spear being underestimated. Small trival details that no one would notice unless it was there was a consistent pattern. Ramira made sure to cover her tracks, never altering the same strand or same variable to maintain the illusion and her secrecy, survivors quickly caught on that someone was messing with the undead's aim but nit sure as to who or what was behind it. > > Regardless, Ramira's cleverness would only carry her so far before the entity or an particularly unsavory undead figured out the sudden spree of 'miscommunication' was not a coincidence. Why did it hunger so badly yet seemingly with a purpose and order beyond consuming the land? It had already taken so much of the city, a feat the ruined king's ghost failed repeatedly, had the cult of Nagakaborous been eradicated. Or perhaps its masters weren't as powerful as she had been led to believe. It bothered her for, as usual, supernatural did not follow the set laws of nature. Worst of all were these whispers of temptation, a seductive barrage that begged one to go just a little deeper into the ocean of knowledge. Or so it claimed, at this point, she couldn't be sure it was her thoughts turning against her. But the Firstborn refused to fall on this day, even if it would take a hundred years or more just to learn their secrets it was far better than a life as a slave. Though one couldn't deny satisfaction at altering fate itself she remained as small as presence one could be in this eldritch dominion if they were to enter her mind or even gain a foothold it would all be over very, _very_ quickly. But despite being disjointed from battle she kept a small note of it, human auras were so bright even though they were but motes of filth drowning in the void. So she carried on, a strand pulled to freeze an undead's actions for a split second or multiple intertwined at the same time to cause a minor distraction. To everyone else, it would simply look as if a group of dead knocked into each other, almost comically as bone and ethereal weaponry clattered in every direction. But even these smallest of ripples made the sharks or whatever eldritch beings circle around searching for anything out of place. She blamed Tsuki for that one, you can't just invade something as complex as a mind, much less a shared one without preparation. Truly art of necromancy had been lost on generations that came after her, though at least the potential of these two childer made sure their fates would be something beyond of a seared mind. _"Nevermind that."_ Ramira reminded, and focused. Typically at this point, a lesser mage would evacuate tail between their legs before being discovered, but a great mage uses their minds to acquire the ultimate knowledge of what they desired and now this mage desired answers that just happened to coincide with her plan. So naturally, she violently rucked this world by tearing apart dozens of string at the same time just enough to cause chaos and make clear her presence. Like before but obviously this time a dozen or so minions exploded in a shower of gore, it seemed mostly to be the weaker ones that had already lost a lot of limbs or were too old and worn to be as effective as a newly raised corpse. And it did nothing to affect the mist, it did stop but not even for a second before resuming its approach. Barely a 'shudder' so to say. Now the fun part began. As soon as she was sure the owners of this realm had discovered her intrusion the witch retreated her thoughts to a part of her mind, a safeguard of sorts. Typically used to block out a fellow mage, but possibly holding a godlike being? Not likely... yet all the same time her confidence never wavered. Even if they refused to come out to play this humble lich refused them that choice, opening her thoughts to appear more recipient she asked a question out into the void of this realm. **_"Why?"_** The question echoing out in a raspy voice carried on a chilling tune, greeting them not only in her true voice but in a long-dead Noxian dialect.
Tiahmet (NA)
: RP Sign up - A Rogue Curse
"How deeply disturbing," softly putting his drink down in favor of the message in his other hand [Leofric](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vB5e93Wx9iLH2LC5iirvyf0rv1AWW2SKHTldBBergxQ/edit?usp=sharing) seemed far deeper in contemplation than his drinking companions, soldiers that he once marched side by side with. Even the cards couldn't grab his attention, "the man must be insane bringing a _curse_ into Demacia." **"Aye. Riddled with filth."** Agnar responded, grinning with a toothpick clenched in a wide grin. **"That's why I'd ask you to investigate, the guard's been trying to get answers but these couriers are loyal to the point of admiration. Our hands are tied, yours, not so much."** From under his helmet, his reaction was not easily gauged but all the same, Leofric responded with a nod. "Normally I would walk away." Sighing he reached for his half-empty glass of mead flicking up the visor before facepalming. "But I'm not letting whatever this is threaten Demacia. I shall take a visit then, see if either blade or shield will help." From the other side of the table Mirna, the eyepatch seemed as always focused on the game and not conversation as she dealt the next hand. _"Not before we finish our game I hope?"_ Leaning back in his chair the knight chuckled while gracefully taking his hand up, "some of us never seem to have a choice, hm?" ---- The next day a knight of sorts entered through the doors of inn Wayshepard, but while a heavily clad adventurer might be a strange sight elsewhere Demacians were quite used to the sort. Not one for subtlety Leofric wandered up to the barkeep performing the instructions given in the letter to the letter. Though he was nervous beyond belief in the face of the dark side of magic it stirred his inner soul of adventuring. He just hoped it wasn't a mage that had started this mysterious quest... he was bound by his code to obey the laws of where he visited.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Tsuki Fresh corpses were always in great supply during a skirmish and this was no exception, while she would find it a harder to control the fallen forms outside the barrier the ones within were much more easily swayed, should she attempt to claim an undead not yet fallen she would be greeted with a sharp spike of pain deep within her mind, something was not going to let her succeed with the same tricks as easily this time. Regardless, those Tsuki revived would give the living some assistance in the form of pushing through the mists or acting as distractions for a short time with any and all advantage they gave being welcomed by the pirates even if they viewed the sight of their recently resurrected friends unsettling and repulsive. As for her cursed earth springing from the ooze and blood of her body a few of they undead unable to retreat in time were consumed quickly as it dug into their flesh and for the time gave the caravan some breathing room though the raining harpoons and spears still posed a substantial threat to all of them. >Atreyu Amid the fighting and yelling pirates, Jason was trying his best to keep the caravan moving to marginal success while he attempted to take pot shots at the undead in the distance but between the mists and the chaos he was missing far more then he was hitting, afresh spear wound in his left arm and leg not helping in the slightest, let alone sure if the damage he did do was enough to put them down for good. The driller turned to the Husk and gave a confused look which quickly turned into a short, quick nod of acknowledgement that it was better to just go along with whatever plan the mage may have in store. After word he signaled for survivors to form up and protect those pushing the carts which well over a dozen did by holding up sheets of metal or wood to block the spears to their flank which and appeared to be working for the time being but now is was a matter of a spear getting a lucky hit or the defends tiring of the bombardment first. >Ramira The Red Witch's efforts were not going unnoticed by the ever vengeful butcher of the depths, watching as she blew apart several spears mid descent with such precision that he'd come to expect from one of her caliber but how long would she be able to keep it up he wondered silently. Pyke slowly approached and circled the barrier, but making sure he was outside of Tsuki's tainted ground, twirling his bone skewer with a single finger almost as if he was taunting the disguised lich. He occasionally threw out his dagger to pull some unfortunate soul past the barrier but all the same his eyes would remained locked on Ramira, she had hurt him. His pride more specifically and that was an insult he could not forgive, regardless if he was still capable of such and action still, but still he stayed his hand from her for now. He liked to watch her struggle and squirm, fighting for the last bit of freedom she had left in this world. Ohh its been so long since he'd seen one fight as hard as her and he was going to savor this mark for as long as possible.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00b8,timestamp=2019-09-05T05:05:31.137+0000) > The Red Witch's efforts were not going unnoticed by the ever vengeful butcher of the depths, watching as she blew apart several spears mid descent with such precision that he'd come to expect from one of her caliber but how long would she be able to keep it up he wondered silently. Pyke slowly approached and circled the barrier, but making sure he was outside of Tsuki's tainted ground, twirling his bone skewer with a single finger almost as if he was taunting the disguised lich. > > He occasionally threw out his dagger to pull some unfortunate soul past the barrier but all the same his eyes would remained locked on Ramira, she had hurt him. His pride more specifically and that was an insult he could not forgive, regardless if he was still capable of such and action still, but still he stayed his hand from her for now. > > He liked to watch her struggle and squirm, fighting for the last bit of freedom she had left in this world. Ohh its been so long since he'd seen one fight as hard as her and he was going to savor this mark for as long as possible. What she saw was shadows twisting and writhing, somewhere in that carnage one of them likely waited. When would he strike, he was certainly not one to wait for long before taking a bite. Foregoing telepathic communication the mage shouted over the carnage towards Jason and the others. "I suggest a tad quicker of a pace! If you do not wish to see your soul torn in half in person then risk everything and a little more." It wasn't exactly her intention to rile up everyone else but once she started, **"a hand, a leg, it matters not stall the mist or die like your friends."** To say most declined the opportunity was the understatement of the hour but a brave few took the advice to heart, some with nothing to lose and others with too much on the line at home already. It bought them precious seconds, but seconds nonetheless by acting as decoys for the mist to effectively focus on. Ramira was quick to act on it, hurling five more icicles in rapid succession. All of a sudden those connected to Ramira's thoughts would feel an unmistakable mental aggravation, a curt message. **_"Your lungs will have to serve for now. Trust in my educated guess."_** In a heartbeat Ramira had severed these mental pathways, leaving their minds free of the red witch's subconscious in the back of their thoughts. Stopping her attack Ramira moved her hands behind her back, eyes closed in a forced state of focus that shut out the surrounding irritations. To lure an eldritch being by the nose. To navigate this network and directly control the mist was not possible, but one could always subtly manipulate its motions as she had learned in the past. Slowly she influenced the slightest of motions, suddenly lucky misses from the mist's attacks were becoming more and more common. But as expected most grunts were not happy to see someone not pull their weight all of a sudden but none could act on it. Perhaps it was partly the metal suit... who knew. All that was known was that even the bravest will fall at the face of an unbeatable enemy, but the cheaters... they never truly lost. Minutes passed by in what felt like a year of studying a library section, no, an entire _library._ As the group continued towards the mist remained a foe that was not quite as outplayable, yet. They were far from an army, too many lagged behind simply cause they never had to hold anything resembling a Rakkor formation before. But just as the mist reached for one who had fallen it suddenly shot out in another direction as if possessed. Then another, and another, too close after one another to deny it was beyond a random miss- With Atreyu's shield and Jason organizing a line along Tsuki doing what she did best, being a disturbance it could almost be called a strategy. Those who paid attention to the witch would see her arms move in motion with the way the mist's attacks jarred away from their targets. Conducting by pulling the strands of the hivemind as subtly as she could get away with it, lagging green motions of her arms following her momentum.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Group Much like the mages, their less magically allies had very little in the way of defenses in regards to sound though many remained standing, albeit shaken, and quickly brought up their weapons and began firing into the mists. The undead creatures collided with the barrier letting out a squeal as their flesh bubbled and burned upon contact with the barrier's magic and for now seemed to hold them at bay allowing the pirates to quickly cut down any that drew to near. Pyke how ever circled in the distance, studying the scene slowly and methodically looking for a weakness to exploit and was content to bide his time. Plenty of bodies for the war machine after all and a few dozen would hardly be considered a set back. The oiler and his more trusted companions tried to keep the situation under control and keep the others from pushing too far ahead before Leilani could move forward which unfortunately for them was not nearly fast enough. Once again the ear splitting screech of the wraiths in the mists roared out at the caravan but the effectiveness was showing less desirable results with the survivors jamming their ears with wax, cloth or whatever they may have on hand but while they attacked any undead that came close to the barrier they were less prepared for what happened next. Spears and harpoons rained down upon them many missing but a few skewering survivors unfortunate enough to be in their path while Pyke's attempted to skewer others from the distance and drag them past the barrier to be torn apart by the awaiting monsters.
> [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00b5,timestamp=2019-08-18T21:42:53.082+0000) > > Tsuki watched Ramira and blinked a couple of times as she listened to her. She nodded and even in this kind of situation got distracted enough to widely smile *" I'd like to hear you hum, even if it's just one song. "* Tapping her temple Ramira mentally communicated her next choice words. _"Imitation is not my thing, but if it keeps you focused on what's ahead..."_ Tough her lips did not move a most haunting melancholy of a tune began to stir in the air at first barely an audible whisper that grew in intensity as the battle drew ever closer. To the living, it would likely bring dread hearts heavy from the burden of life, an inescapable tightness in one's throat. To Pyke and his men, it would be the opposite of a siren, a maddening song that teased them of what they could never have. Freedom. Life in undeath. It celebrated the passing between two realms and taunted those who could never leave the equilibrium of something in-between. For a song that carried no words, it had a visible effect on the weak-minded who resorted to shaking their head or trying to blink it away. As if death was escapable when it breathed down their necks... but it was a relief compared to facing the screeching horrors that were drowned out by death's final song. > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00b6,timestamp=2019-08-21T20:54:53.224+0000) > Spears and harpoons rained down upon them many missing but a few skewering survivors unfortunate enough to be in their path while Pyke's attempted to skewer others from the distance and drag them past the barrier to be torn apart by the awaiting monsters. For now, the mage maintained a professional distance but was quick to attempt to counter Pyke's tactic, the harpoons were met by blocks of ice manifested in a single thought. They weren't always fast enough, but enough to save a few souls and likely piss him off further. > [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00b7,timestamp=2019-08-28T19:09:35.970+0000) A few spear cracked against the now strong outer shell Atreyu had provided but did little to slow the steady momentum he had built, a caveat to this however they had become far more noticeable to the undead pirate a fact the creature realized but could only look to his other companions for assistance as he trudged forward like a man rushing through heavy snow. If you other two would be able to assist in this endeavor I'd be ever so grateful!" A few more spears snapping in vain against armor before he reached out with his thoughts. "I have little idea of what you're doing currently, but that blasted sea urchin is quickly becoming a harpoon shaped nuisance... Is there anything you could implore to slow him down??" A few muddled curses comically mixing in with the dialogue as the mummy "fought the tide" as it were. At the time Ramira was occupied defending the other little humans, a spear swooped in dead center at her head forcing her to jerk back and stop its momentum mid-air with just her hand, stopping just short of breaking her face instead of just the visor. Yet as it was yanked out a thick black fluid instead of blood leaked out, stoically saying nothing as she raised it throwing it back into the mist with all her might a pained death scream accompanying its end destination. Her fingers touched the broken visor, fist promptly clenching as she lowered her head masking her wounds. A mental comeback came that stabbed his mind back, unintentional but a necessity she felt. _"Let me think, let. me. think. There is simply too much at once happening, I can't move fast enough or return fire! THIS IS WORTHLESS,-"_ True to her word a harpoon flew by dangerously close, smashing through a woman's ribcage and promptly ending her life. It didn't matter how fast she countered, she was still just one..._ human._ Where she could the witch returned fire with icicles and blocks of ice, but it never seemed enough. If she fired and let down her guard a hook soon followed if she attempted to reposition she had to accept that they were packed like sardines Every move cost something, without a single opportunity to be gained. It was infuriating, but she would not give them the pleasure of panic. Not even being torn limb from limb would make her give up. She'd fight to the end and then fight the end itself until all that remained was oblivion.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Ramira >"If we're doing something then the time is now. You know what I would suggest, so I shan't repeat it. But unless we strike at the heart, this hydra will just grow another head..." **"Hard to do that unless we know where said Hydra is lurking."** The oiler pointed out. **"And without more ships to deal with the beasts in the water, we aren't going to last for long lest you can pull a fleet out of your ass with a crew to go with it."** Though a bit insulted at her accusation of using cave man tactics put a sour taste in his mouth. Getting another lecture from the Red Witch wasn't worth the argument leaving him to stew in his silence again but understood that saving their energy was essential given their meager supplies and man power they currently have available, not that he was exactly eager to fight within the mist let alone with such little room to maneuver. >Atreyu Jason nearly laughed at the thought of it after the crystal man voiced his concerns. **"Callers tolerate us but I wouldn't say many of them care and even fewer would shed a tear if this entire island returned to the sea."** He explained. **"Just so happens that they're stuck here with us and they don't like fighting out in the open but I hope is that they can put aside their differences long enough to deal with the main problem with us."** He continued before frowning. **"Not sure if it'll be enough though."** >New arrivals The souls within the mists drew closer and the visage of Pyke could be seen in the distance between the whipping waves of mist but notably he was flanked on either side by half a dozen emancipated figures. They were clearly humanoid by unbelievably thin and skeletal but the most obvious point of interest was their head. The eyes were completely absent and their jaws were completely void of teeth and stretched so low that it touched their sternums. Pyke raised his hands and the the creatures let out a eye splitting screech that could be heard even over the howls of the mists, making the living members almost impulsively cover their ears to stifle the noise. Those that were unable to soon found their ears bleeding or collapsing into a seizure before the wretched noise died down, then the calls of movement in the mists began to come from those who still stood and attack was imminent and they had a short time to prepare accordingly.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00b3,timestamp=2019-08-10T22:57:32.327+0000) > **"Hard to do that unless we know where said Hydra is lurking."** The oiler pointed out. **"And without more ships to deal with the beasts in the water, we aren't going to last for long lest you can pull a fleet out of your ass with a crew to go with it."** Though a bit insulted at her accusation of using cave man tactics put a sour taste in his mouth. > > Getting another lecture from the Red Witch wasn't worth the argument leaving him to stew in his silence again but understood that saving their energy was essential given their meager supplies and man power they currently have available, not that he was exactly eager to fight within the mist let alone with such little room to maneuver. Crossing arms Ramira let a small smile grace her lips "is this the part where you think I'll say destiny must be forced? Believe me, our fates are already set on that path." Now she looked to those wounded, they weren't close enough to the threshold nor were they in any shape to fight, most of them. A hunger had formed, it needed to be satiated but still too many eyes on them. But would any really care if a few nobodies died for the greater good of the group? The element of unpredictably these pirates possessed was equal only to their backstabbing. One thing was sure, she wouldn't allow the mist to steal valuable fresh souls. > The souls within the mists drew closer and the visage of Pyke could be seen in the distance between the whipping waves of mist but notably he was flanked on either side by half a dozen emancipated figures. They were clearly humanoid by unbelievably thin and skeletal but the most obvious point of interest was their head. The eyes were completely absent and their jaws were completely void of teeth and stretched so low that it touched their sternums. The confident poise of hers seemed on edge, on the lookout with a more guarded and quit motions. The mage seemed to anticipate something imminently approaching, as she conveniently fell in line behind the heavy hitters. It wasn't selfish to assure she was not the first to go, only logical. > Pyke raised his hands and the the creatures let out a eye splitting screech that could be heard even over the howls of the mists, making the living members almost impulsively cover their ears to stifle the noise. Those that were unable to soon found their ears bleeding or collapsing into a seizure before the wretched noise died down, then the calls of movement in the mists began to come from those who still stood and attack was imminent and they had a short time to prepare accordingly. It came like a hurricane, unfortunately, there was no real defence against the simplest form of mental torture but though her ears rang it was a futile effort at best, death was a muted experience. She found she'd quickly regret those words as the shrill noise seemed to pierce where the illusion stopped and the real her began. The temporay confusion made her fall to her knees with a vulnerable yell of pain hands tightly grasping the sides of the helmet. _"For unlife's sake."_ She thought, calming her spirit enough to realise the experience was a byproduct of this puppet suit. She was not human, never would be again. It was time to stop acting like it, thus scurried over to the wounded faking a desire to check on them especially one who's heartbeat drummed slowly, his breathing rusty and wheezing from overexertion. Yes... this one would do fine. Ramira looked up face to face, yet it seemed she was emotionally absent despite her concerned expression. Something about her eyes as he looked into them, they seemed to lack any lustre or passion. Just the cold embrace of death staring him down, he gasped as she put a hand on his stomach where a major wound had occurred the suture having ruptured and bandages if you could call them that had been wrapped sloppily around it. Laying on the ground in a pool of his own blood the man was undefended as all others had already retreated away. He gasped again, shivering from the sensation that overtook him. At first, he chalked it down to his wound, but what he saw when he looked down almost made him pass out from part sickness and part Ramira draining his very essence, where she pressed her hand it seemed to have attached on the flat side veins of what he thought blood stolen away. It wasn't easy to notice but he could feel the sensation of wrongness, a violation that made him want to scream through his lungs produced no sound. The man let out a final sigh his eyes rolling back as he slumped over with Ramira shaking her head, stepping back the witch allowed the mist to claim the man's flesh, it reached and grasped at first but soon enough it was consumed and pulled away. There was no regret. No guilt. Only mortal death was final, and it had a way to find the unworthy. And by all that was unholy, it made her truly alive. Now somewhat more ready to fight Ramira held out her right hand allowing it to turn frosty small bits of ice forming on the thick glove.
: https://i.imgur.com/1ZvjIto.png[] https://i.imgur.com/HTDdyhy.png[] Really wish he'd just give me a straight answer so I know if its over or not. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Don't worry. **I'm not leaving yet.** I will be if it is confirmed that Jhin's face will be revealed, though. Jhin will never be the same to me if they reveal his face, so if they do that, I'm leaving and never coming back. Just wanted you all to have a heads up.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=JpojgwgP,comment-id=0087,timestamp=2019-08-08T19:37:54.917+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/1ZvjIto.png[] > https://i.imgur.com/HTDdyhy.png[] > > Really wish he'd just give me a straight answer so I know if its over or not. > Guess I'll just have to wait and see. > > Don't worry. **I'm not leaving yet.** I will be if it is confirmed that Jhin's face will be revealed, though. Jhin will never be the same to me if they reveal his face, so if they do that, I'm leaving and never coming back. > > Just wanted you all to have a heads up. k
Aproxima (NA)
: Tsuki was so entranced by the mist that she didn't really understand she should be impressed and clap like the others when Leilani's presence parted the hazy wall before them. She didn't share the same problems with the red mage as she was still very much alive and her ailments were of a different kind. After their gathering was over, the Zaunite mage obediently followed everyone while listening to the mist and watching the strands. She shook her head a bit and stared at Ramira before nodding and forming thoughts into words *" Can you not see them? The strands of magic that come to the salt water? And their songs and screams, do you not hear them? They have been with us for a long time. "* The Bipolar Nightmare nodded once again and focused on her perception while Ramira was here and relayed what she sensed *" They screamed when you came back from the see, but now there's a different tone. Not like the hum before, it's like...a song. "* The young mage's speech was slowing down a little *" It's gentle and calming, it makes me want to sleep. I feel like mommy used to hum like that for me... but... "* She shuddered and returned to full awareness *" But there's more. A chill - deep and biting. "* Tsuki looked at Ramira again and after nodding to her instructions asked *" Should I try to see deeper? "*
> [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00af,timestamp=2019-07-31T09:02:38.173+0000) > After their gathering was over, the Zaunite mage obediently followed everyone while listening to the mist and watching the strands. She shook her head a bit and stared at Ramira before nodding and forming thoughts into words *" Can you not see them? The strands of magic that come to the salt water? And their songs and screams, do you not hear them? They have been with us for a long time. "* A wry smile met the mage, barely seen behind the helmet's glass. "A smart sorceress does not reveal all her tricks... but yes, bits and pieces. It is part of something bigger for us to anticipate." A mutter following that _"something to dread."_ > The Bipolar Nightmare nodded once again and focused on her perception while Ramira was here and relayed what she sensed *" They screamed when you came back from the see, but now there's a different tone. Not like the hum before, it's like...a song. "* The young mage's speech was slowing down a little *" It's gentle and calming, it makes me want to sleep. I feel like mommy used to hum like that for me... but... "* She shuddered and returned to full awareness *" But there's more. A chill - deep and biting. "* > Tsuki looked at Ramira again and after nodding to her instructions asked *" Should I try to see deeper? "* Looking away the red witch seemed bothered, but guarded her emotions well behind a facade. "I fear no one, it is not knowing them which bothers me. This imposed ignorance regarding our enemy fills me with pointless anger." As expected of Tsuki she trailed off pulling Ramira's attention with it. " As long as you do not expect _me_ to hum. I fear I only know one song, his is a melancholy ridden one." As to her question, Ramira leaned down to her level the familiar smugness of knows it all meeting her in a shining array of confidence. "Last time you nearly killed yourself along with me, before that you nearly levelled half of Bilgewater. So my answer is yes of course. Your gifts are destructive but attempting to temper your eagerness hasn't worked so far. Just try to keep up, hm?" With that said she rose to a more dignified position, leaving temporarily to pester the other two leaders of this merry gang. > [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00b0,timestamp=2019-08-01T02:00:23.079+0000) treyu was merely trudging forward with the group, waiting for whatever instruction the Driller may have for direction. Looking back at the red and dark mages with some curiosity remaining. "Are you fairing well enough in this environment..? I do hope the suit helps mediate some of your "Discomfort"... Not often im tailoring for someone such as yourself..." Much like a snake Ramira silently snuck up to his side, walking side by side whilst she responded tugging at the 'fabric' of the arm. "As far as designs go I appreciate your attempt. Perhaps I'll even keep it as a memento of this horrible quest." Eyes only slightly narrowed to Atreyu's remark this time though she quickly released those suspicions, her fingers drumming once on his shoulder each tap grossly cold still. _"you'll find the chill of the grave is not so... easily dismissed._" Quietly spoken, but a reminder. Looking him up and down she seemed to regard him as a piece of meat with fancy jewellery. "You are dangerously charming for a creature such as yourself. So I'll not torment you further, your suit is working admirably well my weary bones send their regards." >What exactly did you see down there..?-tAbLeToOlsR-Ricketing- Ive yet to see that expression across your features since our meeting, to be honest its unnerved me ever so slightly- Gggaesrtrec-t-tomy-BooOtcHED- She really did not need another case of insanity to add to the pile, it was best to answer and -maybe- slap his head straight. "Nothing. But I may have made a slight miscalculation, I first believed these masters of the dead hid somewhere far beyond Bilgewater, that was evidently not true. By trying to 'leave' we likely trod upon the bear's nest so to say. It means their influence is not limited to just the mist, they can likely see and hear almost anything, anywhere, meaning that our chances of rooting them out are slimmer by the minute." > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00b1,timestamp=2019-08-01T22:29:15.515+0000) > >Inside the wall >Atreyu >"So I suppose we're going top stroll our "happy" little selves right up to that urchin infested barmaid and ask for help..?" >"More or less the plan." Jason grumbled. "I'm hope'en that they'll be willing to put the pissing match aside long enough to help deal with whatever is doing this. Given that she has the most Callers they're our best shot but I haven't be up here in a few weeks so I don't know if that's accurate anymore." Ramira had ideas of who they were talking about, but their plan? If there was one... hmpf. They couldn't possibly hope to find sanctuary with the plank when they destroyed almost the entire red cap's base on a mission of diplomacy. "If we're doing something then the time is now. You know what I would suggest, so I shan't repeat it. But unless we strike at the heart, this hydra will just grow another head..." >He had no way of knowing how thick the wall was nor the state the rest of the city was and so far attempts to scout ahead have not been promising as the various items poked through the barrier were quickly swept away by perceived gale or in the case of metal and leather, surviving only a short amount of time before rotting/ rusting into uselessness. The prodding was quickly put to an end with Ramira stopping a makeshift spear with one hand just moments before it touched the mist. "Foolish childe, you cannot defeat this enemy with caveman tactics. Save your energies for the endgame." >while Ramira would be able to spot that the faint light of souls would occasionally blink in and out of the mists but more important she may spot one that is very familiar and approaching slowly and it was not alone. The mist repealing anything but petricite likely, which they had none to spare. If all solutions failed the mist might just be fooled long enough for her to slip away. But that wasn't the primary concern at the moment, no, there was a soul amongst the unworthy that was far too familiar and far too unkillable for her liking. There was but one indicator implying she expected the worst, as she fell back to Tsuki's side staring almost intently into the mist.
Aproxima (NA)
: Tsuki shuddered at the silent sound of the screaming strands only she could hear and yelped when Atreyu basically picked her off the ground. She nodded vigorously to the crystal man's clear message and soon let her feet fall to the ground so she could walk on her own. Or rather she had to force herself to walk instead of running away from the feeling that crept into her bones. This was truly a nightmare, so much so she barely noticed the people suffering from symptoms she was spared. The Zaunite mage tried to stick around Ramira, but through out the long journey kept on muttering to herself while tightly holding onto her corrupted arm. Those fours hours seemed to help Tsuki with putting her mind back together as she started making a little more sense and seemed to have loosened up a bit. The Bipolar Nightmare mumbled to herself upon truly seeing the mistwall *" I'm letting her take control... "* She rolled up her sleeve to reveal the long glove covering her thin arm. She very slowly and hesitantly started rolling the glove down, but stopped when she was called up. Tsuki made her way to the gathering of the mages with Jason even though she had little to contribute. Even as she stood with the others, the young mage continued to restlessly fidget around and touch her thin arm, which now had a small portion of her corruption showing up on her upper portion of her arm. Tsuki watched briefly Atreyu and Leilani, but really her attention was split between the mistwall and the sea behind them. Perhaps her more sensitive nature could tell her something about these things or at least the strands could scream a warning...
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00ae,timestamp=2019-07-25T04:56:24.664+0000) >Still in an attempt to stay in her good graces, or to at least avoid being on the receiving end of her wrath, brought an additional two bodies with himself but was the best he could do without rousing too much suspicion. Upon reaching the wall, he did is best to tie the wounded Red Caps and bodies Ramira and he brought along afterword he merely stood by nervously wringing his fingers and muttering to himself. "Good man." About as pleasant as poison those honeyed words left her, icy chill spreading through his shoulder from the weight of her gloved hand patting it. Despite the suit's heavy plating once again the mage had silently snuck up behind him a ghost that seemed to come back to haunt him every once in a while. "I don't expect these poor ones to live much longer." It -almost- came out as real sympathy from the tired woman's voice. Switching to mentally communicating with him as she came around on his right _"but if they do, be ready to cut their throats."_ Now in front of him, she placed three fingers under his chin, _"Or I will cut yours. Either they live, or your men do. Do we have an understanding?"_ Not bothering to let him follow up on that as she nonchalantly let go, the slightly smeared blood on his shoulder and chin adding something degenerate to his character, that she loved. > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00ad,timestamp=2019-07-24T19:50:25.861+0000) > The Bipolar Nightmare mumbled to herself upon truly seeing the mistwall *" I'm letting her take control... "* She rolled up her sleeve to reveal the long glove covering her thin arm. She very slowly and hesitantly started rolling the glove down, but stopped when she was called up. Tsuki made her way to the gathering of the mages with Jason even though she had little to contribute. Even as she stood with the others, the young mage continued to restlessly fidget around and touch her thin arm, which now had a small portion of her corruption showing up on her upper portion of her arm. > > Tsuki watched briefly Atreyu and Leilani, but really her attention was split between the mistwall and the sea behind them. Perhaps her more sensitive nature could tell her something about these things or at least the strands could scream a warning... "What do you hear, girl?" Ramira who seemed to barely have noticed the mage tagging along adressed her directly, her gaze still swaying left and right in rightful paranoia at the mist wall whilst listening to the others. "Focus your mind on the task at hand, your visions may give us an appreciable upper hand." A mere 'hiss' from the mist made her sharply turn her upper body to face it, huffing at it being nothing so far. "Stay with us Tsuki, preferably behind Jason." Some things never changed, "understood?" to her own surprise, Ramira's hand rested on the young mage's shoulder. Well, until she took note of it and quickly withdrew it saying nothing merely scoffing through a long exhale. > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00ae,timestamp=2019-07-25T04:56:24.664+0000) Leilani continued to push forward through the mists and after about half a minute the wall closed behind the caravan, momentarily shrouding them in darkness aside from the glow if the runes. Jason and other flipped on some flood lights but not much could be seen past the swirling mists around them but from what they could tell they were in about a 50 foot long oval that was about 15 feet across, leaving just enough room to move around the side if necessary though not by much. The red witch couldn't do much but be prepared to somehow block out the mist in case their one safeguard fell, impressed nonetheless by Atreyu's work but whelmed by the limitations. If she had more power, an unrestricted source of arcane to feed on she could do more than these parlour tricks. But as jealous as she was Ramira did see the practicality in keeping_ li- lieu-?_ the modified human alive making sure to have an eye on him whilst making sure there was at least a few bodies around her. Destiny did not allow her to come this far to die.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** Jason knowing full well what undead were capable off, let alone the fate they would face should whatever those ghouls looking at them had in store, was in no mood to humor the mage's twisted delusions. **"Are you daft!? Can't you see theres- agh!"** The oiler winced and shuttered, raising a hand to his head and shook it furiously, stumbling behind Ramira grumbling something about a massive headache and stinging eyes. The entity was growing restless and angry at the constant intrusion into its domain, stealing its minions was a grave offense of disrespect that it had believed not human being would be brash enough to do. The concentrated focus it gave was blind and sheathing with rage that those simple in its gaze would suffer ill effects. Mages' gift of the arcane would prevent the ill effects of the more physical symptoms however their more mundane allies did not have such luxuries. ____ The golden eyes kept up their pace slowly closing in but before they could reach the two, they broke the surface of the water with a loud crash with Ramira appearing first and a loud cursing Jason following close behind. >Tsuki and Atreyu The heavily sweating Red Cap nearly jumped out of his skin at Atreyu and Tsuki's approach but gave a weak smile as he tried his best to block off the view of the alley way with his form. "I don't know what ya mean, plenty problems around if ya look for it." He chuckled nervously, trying his best to look unsuspicious and doing a rather piss poor job at it but before he could ask what the husk meant he winced as well and began to shake his head as a slow stream of blood oozed from his nose,eyes and mouth. This would be a reoccurring theme for all the survivors, excluding Atreyu, Tsuki and those within 30 ft of Leilani as a roar of pain and confusion arose from Bilgewater folk. Atreyu and Tsuki on the other hand would feel a string feeling of dread coupled with a strong urge to flee as if something large and dark was looming over them with Tsuki herself once again hearing the strands let out a loud, sharp scream seemingly to reach a higher pitch with the rising water. Shortly after they would see Ramira and Jason emerge from the water, not physically injured though their body language would make it obvious that what transpired beneath the sea did not go well. The oiler would approach Atreyu, panting and griped his shoulder tightly. **"We have to go _now._"** He said firmly and the distinct tone of near panic in his voice with the crystal mage getting but a small glimpse of bloodshot and bleeding eyes within the dark helmet. Jason not waiting for a response would begin to loudly order people to move, which many seemed to comply with after the mysterious bout of pain and bleeding. within minutes the survivors began to move towards the mist wall it the hope that Jason and the mages had a plan to breach it and get them to safety. Before they left though, should any choose to look back to the rising water would see hundreds of glowing gold eyes staring back at them. Ever inching forward but remaining refusing to leave their watery home. >Mistwall Travel was long and arduous, having to drag hundreds of pounds of equipment made if difficult to transport even on a slight incline but after a few hours they reached it. A large spanning wall of grayish, swirling mist with the faint sounds of gunfire coming from within. Keen eyes could have spotted the slight flicker of a dark figure moving within but it would be hard to tell if it was real or simple an illusion of the ever changing substance. The rising water was still a few dozen meters behind allowing the group to get a breather for the time tho tensions were still notable high and many were unsure of the plausibility of actually making it through. Leilani would be kept to the side and away from the bulk of survivors curtsy of Raoul with Jason standing nearby and waving over the three mages. The oiler would look between the three and rub his now exposed face, wiping off some of the dried blood on his maw and let out a sigh. **"Well this is the moment of truth, not saying I like the plan but trying to go through with suits would take to long......not even sure they'd be able to take whatever this shit is made of."** He would finally turn to Atreyu and nod at the still mutter Leilani. **"You think this is gonna work? No second chances if it blows up in our face."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00ab,timestamp=2019-07-18T04:23:00.657+0000) > The golden eyes kept up their pace slowly closing in but before they could reach the two, they broke the surface of the water with a loud crash with Ramira appearing first and a loud cursing Jason following close behind. Back to step one, another horrible day rising on the horizon- it was enough to wake the iron revenant from his grave. Barely having clunkily gotten out of the water she didn't quite stop even to check on Jason, it was possible he had already lost his mind going by his comments. > Shortly after they would see Ramira and Jason emerge from the water, not physically injured though their body language would make it obvious that what transpired beneath the sea did not go well. The oiler would approach Atreyu, panting and griped his shoulder tightly. **"We have to go _now._"** He said firmly and the distinct tone of near panic in his voice with the crystal mage getting but a small glimpse of bloodshot and bleeding eyes within the dark helmet. **"Out of my way!"** Ramira stomped forward physically smacking a daft pirate out of the way, cracking one of his ribs (not that she cared) from the force. Even stuck in self-preservation mode she felt the sheer terror in everyone's minds, idiots, all of them standing around like headless ghosts. If she had to suffer them further then hopefully they might toss themselves into the mist and spare her the trouble. > Jason not waiting for a response would begin to loudly order people to move, which many seemed to comply with after the mysterious bout of pain and bleeding. within minutes the survivors began to move towards the mist wall it the hope that Jason and the mages had a plan to breach it and get them to safety. > > Before they left though, should any choose to look back to the rising water would see hundreds of glowing gold eyes staring back at them. Ever inching forward but remaining refusing to leave their watery home. The mage didn't need to bother gazing back to feel the sheer depravity of a hundred souls staring at their supposed prey. But that wasn't the main concern, she required sustenance, all of these events happened so quickly that her bones felt like they were close to cracking from sheer exhaustion but yet she pressed on. Grabbing corpses would have been a bit too on the nose so the witch resorted to carrying a few severely wounded survivors two on her shoulder and two more under her arm, only 4 but 4 souls not turned into enemies. > Travel was long and arduous, having to drag hundreds of pounds of equipment made if difficult to transport even on a slight incline but after a few hours they reached it. A large spanning wall of grayish, swirling mist with the faint sounds of gunfire coming from within. Keen eyes could have spotted the slight flicker of a dark figure moving within but it would be hard to tell if it was real or simple an illusion of the ever changing substance. > The rising water was still a few dozen meters behind allowing the group to get a breather for the time tho tensions were still notable high and many were unsure of the plausibility of actually making it through. Leilani would be kept to the side and away from the bulk of survivors curtsy of Raoul with Jason standing nearby and waving over the three mages. If her uncanny strength had not given her away then surely her being _ahead_ of most whilst carrying four people were sure to raise eyebrows... or a noble intention. Either way, the mist wall blocked their passage at the end which resulted in the mage not so gently putting them down her suit covered in equal parts blood and choice seaweed. Having been called she joined their sides to discuss what's next. > The oiler would look between the three and rub his now exposed face, wiping off some of the dried blood on his maw and let out a sigh. **"Well this is the moment of truth, not saying I like the plan but trying to go through with suits would take to long......not even sure they'd be able to take whatever this shit is made of."** He would finally turn to Atreyu and nod at the still mutter Leilani. **"You think this is gonna work? No second chances if it blows up in our face."** For a second she forgets the life-threatening situation, fumbling with getting off the suit before giving up with an uneasy sigh as Jason spoke. "I won't accept death so easily." Leaving the ominous behind she continued. "Not even I can protect us long against the mist. So get moving. Chop-chop." > [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00ac,timestamp=2019-07-23T23:52:43.627+0000) >The effect was subtle at first but before long the surrounding folk should notice a warmth spreading outward from two, more specifically the larger leather masked one, a slow wave that became more apparent as it grew in intensity; quickly reaching its apex when the husk placed his clawed hand on Leilan's upper torso and sent visible pulse of energy into the man's sternum. >With hand now only resting on the former red cap's shoulder from behind, the crystal man began to walk with him steadily toward the mist wall. Mumbling something quietly to himself or the scarred individual in front, gently letting go as the mist was becoming too close for whatever self preservation the Husk had remaining would allow. Didn't have to wait long, the repulsive feel of warmth trying to wrap itself around a shell of cold and death a losing struggle at best. _"You are not leaving me here to die."_ She stated mentally to him, though her presence was but an echo from before. Perhaps her way of trying to let him focus... moving after the two Ramira raised her gloved hands, the tips of them glowing slightly green underneath. If she put her remaining strength to it she could -maybe- raise a barrier of sorts too, in theory, hold back any hungry spirits. The other outcome would be her popping much like a balloon from overextending.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Ramira The spirits seemed to stir slightly at her touch though their minds were still rather frayed did reform slightly with the increased focus. The spirits shuddered at the renewed feeling and power coursing through them, their memories of their former lives have long sense faded but warmth was a new and welcome one they had not felt in a very long time. The spirits did not resist and they were absorbed by the lich, or were far past the point of caring as their memories flowed into her revealing all they knew. ___ Much like when Ramira invaded the mind of Pyke she saw more old scenes of the undead spying on the living or scenes of black water but the scenes shuttered and warped as if the spirits themselves were trying to show her something. A familiar scene showed before her a city of lights beneath the ocean that had the same heavy presence that attacked her in the ethereal plane the night prior but she could tell that it was not as deep in the ocean as she may have initially suspected but the swirling black shapes of shrouded monsters would be clear that going in without a plan would be a nearly suicidal task. The structure despite the power it wielded, didn't appear to give off much magical energy and was likely masking its aura to avoid detection. Making it difficult, but not impossible to track though such efforts would likely not go unnoticed and would take time to find an exact location. ____ When Ramira snapped back to reality, she would be greeted with Jason shaking her arm furiously and nearly yelling at her. **"We have to go!"** He hissed, as a series of golden eyes appeared in the distance and getting closer by the second. Icy cold water rushed passed them as the sea levels began to rise slowly once more, it'd be in the best interest of the two and others on the surface to leave the area as soon as possible. >Atreyu and Tsuki By now everything has been prepped for travel and were now just waiting for the other two to return to the surface but the sudden silence of the city had begun to unnerve them as that was usually a tell tale sign the dead were near but if that were the case they would have attacked by now. Somewhere debating to simply just leave without the others but Raoul swiftly cut those ideas short, after making sure the totem man hadn't been moved. Though Atreyu would notice that Ramira's favorite Red Cap and lingering nearby and glancing at the water expectantly while Tsuki would quickly notice the stench of fresh corpses coming from the alley way behind him as well as the mana strands from the droplets connecting solely with the body of sea water down the incline, and if they were especially observant would see said body of water slowly creeping up and a near indiscernible rate.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00a8,timestamp=2019-07-11T03:21:03.137+0000) > Much like when Ramira invaded the mind of Pyke she saw more old scenes of the undead spying on the living or scenes of black water but the scenes shuttered and warped as if the spirits themselves were trying to show her something. A familiar scene showed before her a city of lights beneath the ocean that had the same heavy presence that attacked her in the ethereal plane the night prior but she could tell that it was not as deep in the ocean as she may have initially suspected but the swirling black shapes of shrouded monsters would be clear that going in without a plan would be a nearly suicidal task. _**Yes. YES.**_ The lich thought to herself, **_Give me everything."_ her mind flooded by a series of images, a city that shone a haunting bright light on the mystery. But where was it? Who inhabited this place, the dead? Who were their masters, she needed much more. But pressing too hard when the details were in front of her was foolish, who could these shrouded shadows hide now? Undead typically cared not much for subtlety not counting a certain dark lord. One thing was clear, she had tasted a wealth of knowledge and intended on drowning herself in it. > The structure despite the power it wielded, didn't appear to give off much magical energy and was likely masking its aura to avoid detection. Making it difficult, but not impossible to track though such efforts would likely not go unnoticed and would take time to find an exact location. > When Ramira snapped back to reality, she would be greeted with Jason shaking her arm furiously and nearly yelling at her. **"We have to go!"** He hissed, as a series of golden eyes appeared in the distance and getting closer by the second. Icy cold water rushed passed them as the sea levels began to rise slowly once more, it'd be in the best interest of the two and others on the surface to leave the area as soon as possible. Darkness spread in her mind, like... oily tendrils of darkness touching her mind. A warning perhaps? Whatever the cause she snapped out of it to see a most alerted Jason, but where her cynicism would have told him off her instincts made her listen. "No, I refuse to abandon everything for the risk of being caught. Steel yourself miner, or lose your wits in these depths." About to pull her arm free when her mind was assaulted, no, merely touched by something far beyond comprehension, a thousand eyes that seemed to pierce every mental defence she had in an instant. Never... had she tasted such terror even in _his_ service. The water rose around them, a physical presence staring from far away. Turning heel the witch began the arduous process of going back without so much as a word of further objection, seeming shell shocked if that was possible for such a callous being.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Ramira **"You and I have very different views on what counts has a good idea."** He answered gruffly though despite his instinct telling him something was very off, he remained though his slow pacing across the submerged street would be quite noticeable. **"and if ya haven't noticed the _mist_ isn't exactly something I enjoy being around."** He continued but by then his companion had already begun her silent conversation with the unseen spirits, leaving him more or less alone under 30 ft of water. ___ The spirits in question didn't react spectacularly but none the less drifted closer as if pulled by an ocean current until they were but a few feet from the lich, even in her weakened state such a status isn't so easily ignored. The bulbous yellow eyes stared around waywardly and without direction but it was these tainted souls had been corrupted for a long time compared to the Weights and Drowned, have long shed their flesh once their soul could no longer bond with their mortal coil either through the stress of the spell or a failure in the process. Now forgotten and left to drift in the darkness of the sea. "Dark...cold." They moaned, their spectral heads struggling to stay in any position. "Left to rot....beneath the sea.....can't feel its embrace." "Alone....." The spirits seemed to have a fractured mind and would require some effort to get them to focus as they bounced from one disjointed topic to the other. >Atreyu and Tsuki Twenty minutes of pulling out crates, bags and other items left a sizable pile in the street but there was still things the survivors were bringing out. Some grumbling about such menial labor though most were happy to have something to take their mind off the distant screams and gloom even if just for a short time. Raoul for the most part kept tabs on Atreyu's pet project also gave an occasional glance at Tsuki to honor Jason's request but other wise was too preoccupied giving orders to the others. As per usual they also gave the two mages a wide berth which was only furthered by Tsuki's open confession of wanting to eat human flesh and viewed her the same way they would had someone ran through the street naked while yelling and screaming. Regardless, talk of traveling quickly became a popular subject and many were unsure where they were going exactly as the lower levels had been completely submerged and the soul stealing mist higher up. Many well aware that there were not enough suits to save protect them from the mists should it return, some trusted that the mages and their 'leader' had something to get them out of this but others remained from from convinced and were far from shy about confessing such doubts.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00a6,timestamp=2019-07-03T05:06:11.833+0000) > The spirits in question didn't react spectacularly but none the less drifted closer as if pulled by an ocean current until they were but a few feet from the lich, even in her weakened state such a status isn't so easily ignored. The bulbous yellow eyes stared around waywardly and without direction but it was these tainted souls had been corrupted for a long time compared to the Weights and Drowned, have long shed their flesh once their soul could no longer bond with their mortal coil either through the stress of the spell or a failure in the process. Now forgotten and left to drift in the darkness of the sea. > > "Dark...cold." They moaned, their spectral heads struggling to stay in any position. "Left to rot....beneath the sea.....can't feel its embrace." > > "Alone....." > > The spirits seemed to have a fractured mind and would require some effort to get them to focus as they bounced from one disjointed topic to the other. _"A sad fate, I sympathise." _ Holding her hand out it would have passed through them had she been mortal but instead it stopped caressing its face stabilizing its troubled mind for a brief moment. A tease, taste, of true immortality unbound by masters and a faulty form, holding out her other hand she wasn't shy to do the same with the second spirit to garner their attention. _"In another life perhaps you would have been greater, but now you are mere pathetic reflections of true undeath."_ _"You can float in these abandoned waters forever until you fade into a tortured echo... or you can bind yourself to me. The price is everything, all that you know is mine to know."_ Ramira's hands glowed an eery green giving them yet another feel of what they could be, for the first in a long time they would remember something beyond the choking cold ocean, a lover their passion perhaps. All faded but so terribly close to grasping. All they would need to do is let down their guard for a brief moment and it would be over. _For them at least._
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** ((Sorry for the late reply, got caught up with things)) >Ramira Jason only partially heard Ramira's message in his mind and merely put if off as ramblings of a mage in light of Atreyu's recent workings prior and kept looking for anything of note in the murk but didn't find much that was salvageable let alone worth hauling back. That changed when he felt a pressure on his shoulder and looked to see the Red Mage staring down the incline into the darkness and pointing. Once again, he didn't see anything let alone movement. He could have guessed she was lying but she already took the fun out of that one, still it was probably in his best interest to humor her. **"If you think its a good idea..."** He said unconvinced. **"Then we'll go deeper."** ____ Traveling even further down into the water, the blue lights and whispering became more pronounced to Ramira in the form of near incomprehensible gibberish. After another 50 feet Jason stopped in his tracks and shook his head. **"Somethin feels off, somethin dead."** He muttered looking around suspiciously. For Ramira, who could see the shades not but 10 feet away, human sized and shaped, colored in blue with bulbous gold eyes. she could tell that these spirits were once human but have been heavily corrupted to a point that to the uneducated individual they'd be unrecognizable. Still for the moment they didn't appear to be aware of the two's presence or at least pretended not to. >Atreyu and Tsuki Raoul raised an eyebrow at Atreyu's claim and had the distinct feeling he was full of shit, but making a scene was not going to change that let alone get the survivors prepped for travel if there is a riot, the man simply nodded at the warning and didn't press it further figuring if the boss was cool with it it couldn't be _that_ bad. While also keeping track of the slumped over man and getting the other survivors to begin moving supplies out of the bar and into the street and was more then enough stuff for both Tsuki and Atreyu to have their fair share of work to put in. Most of the survivors kept their distance from the two mages as they found their presences unnerving but didn't say anything outwardly, or at the very least not within ear shot of them. Raoul, meanwhile, kept a close eye on Tsuki and Leilani while doing his best to keep the others in line during the transition.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00a4,timestamp=2019-06-24T22:01:11.316+0000) > Once again, he didn't see anything let alone movement. He could have guessed she was lying but she already took the fun out of that one, still it was probably in his best interest to humor her. **"If you think its a good idea..."** He said unconvinced. **"Then we'll go deeper."** _"It's not a good idea, its the best idea."_ While the pressure had a lighter effect on her she wasn't invulnerable to being crushed horrible, what worried her was Jason's resolve it remained to be seen if would hold at what was coming up. > Traveling even further down into the water, the blue lights and whispering became more pronounced to Ramira in the form of near incomprehensible gibberish. After another 50 feet Jason stopped in his tracks and shook his head. **"Somethin feels off, somethin dead."** He muttered looking around suspiciously. For Ramira, who could see the shades not but 10 feet away, human sized and shaped, colored in blue with bulbous gold eyes. she could tell that these spirits were once human but have been heavily corrupted to a point that to the uneducated individual they'd be unrecognizable. Still for the moment they didn't appear to be aware of the two's presence or at least pretended not to. _"Husssh,"_ though the action was inherently condescending it seemed she genuinely asked him in the nicest voice she could manage while her head turned in different directions observing something unseen. _"It's merely the mist do not lose your nerve."_ But the voices remained frustratingly incoherent something that pushed her to pursue and uncover. _After all dirty secrets desperately desired to be spoken. Ironic maybe._ She didn't stop but slowed down dramatically at the appearance of another presence that soon showed itself, one... two... maybe more. Instinctively guarding her thoughts she picked up speed standing maybe 10 meters or so away from them mentally communicating with them. _"You aren't lost, are you little ones?"_ Taunting them with a sickly sweet voice. _"Come closer."_ Leaving her mind open again for terrible presences.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MqOltwbY,comment-id=00a800010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T13:53:49.854+0000) > > The mask seemed to contort to their emotional state, a slight crinkle appearing where the eyebrows would be in response to his prodding. But it simply looked down at him unresponsive to his investigation. The texture was not unlike scale or chainmail, harsh and beaten these feet were clearly used to both heat, walking, and everything in between. But although they looked ruined there was no _real_ injury or impairment, not that he could see anyways. Dirtied... Rough and beaten. Signs of numerous steps taking, harsh environments, and clearly adjusted towards the heat from Shurima if he could guess correctly. Introducing her to new environments must have been tricky considering her natural adjustments and resistances, so bringing her to a cold area would most likely hinder her, or at the very least cause some sort of indifference. Did the Void provide resistances? Bare feet, strong and calloused, were still simply feet. > Its hand seemed to twitch occasionally on its own, maybe a form of spasm. Though it didn't response it rumbled out a grunt from its throat, their accent seeming to be something between a highborn and a simple person who didn't waste many breaths on politeness and all that. > > It might as well have been a statue that occasionally spoke, though it seemed more because of it trying to let him analyze in peace. "Amputation is an option if you require a tissue sample." Casually telling him cutting off its limbs was a 'non-issue'. "If you can unmake me, I will accept it. Void spreading throughout Runeterra is unacceptable. “Nonsense. If that was a possible solution, believe me, the Void wouldn’t be as dangerous as it is. Amputation would simply rid you of an arm, a limb, something you require. Not to mention, I have no idea how your body might react to having a limb sliced off. The Void, as you said, spreads. I have to cut the Void from the source, or at the very least, try and cut you away from it. I’ve already devised a few solutions, and the only answer I might have is something akin to treating a poisonous bite. Sometimes, you need a bigger poison.” He paused for a few brief moments to see if the woman understood what he had said. “Get bitten by a snake, and sometimes you use another venom to counter the snake’s. You need to combat what the Void is with something just as, if not, stronger. Then it is but a battle of luck.” > It looked down at his hand pressed to its chest, typically just touching an ascended without permission was a death sentence but Nubodo truly did not care. The ascended were dead and scattered to the wind, imposing these traditions upon normal born a waste of time. "You will be." On cue, it moved its left hand into a pocket under its robe coins clinking together along with other small trinkets it held them out in a fist. Her right hand splayed open she cut a line in it with a nail, a wet squishy sound followed blood leaking from her palm to rest on it in a pool, shaping it into an organic scalpel with no effort on its part. Grossly the object seemed to 'breathe' as if it was alive to some extent. > > Smashing together her hands the priceless objects melded with the scalpel, a humming sound of dark magic echoing from her hands. When she finally opened them hands now cupped laid the same scalpel but imbued with gems alongside its now golden handle, yet it seemed to gleam even _sharper_. "A token for your service." Holding it out for him to take. The gems alone had to be worth 50 gold a piece, the metal itself... well, only could hardly put a price on the merging of organic matter with steel and rich resources. "With this, no other may claim your services, you are bound to Nubodo Vantu of Smith caste, master forger, flesh craft expert." Taking a gentle bow she looked at him expectantly, presumably to follow the motion the mask carrying a judging expression of sorts for a fleeting moment. Hmmm... She had other abilities from what she could do. Was this magic or simply Shurima techniques? The scalpel was nothing impressive, but watching as blood melded with a simple weapon along with mere trinkets and jewels. The product was something quite unique, something made from organic matter to material resources... Nothing he would pawn off, but instead ripe for study and research. Leaning out, he took the jeweled scalpel from her palms and examined it throughly. Rubbing his fingers across the handle to the small blade ahead, gently prodding and pressing before giving the tall woman a nod. “Master Forger, Flesh Crafter... Then consider me under your employ for the time being. As of now, we must attempt to bring you to my laboratory when I can. For now, I’ll have to take samples. Provide me with some of your blood, and if possible, attempt to filter out the Void and any unique blood apart from your human. I need separate vials to take in the blood for proper examination, and hopefully to study these further.” > With all said and done Nubodo began to answer his question, but not before putting up another demand. "You may take me to a sanctum of your choice as we discuss, I will forge you the tools to carve my flesh. Your steel is insufficient. I am not human." Shaking its head at the last part, falling into thought to answer his harder questions. "Void is contained to my right hand, I bound its influence within this shackle of my own craft. It is not enough." Omniously put it trailed off to the next question. “My sanctum lies in Zaun, or my main laboratory, so I cannot conduct anything concrete within Ionia. As majestic and beautiful as the sights are, these people are basically the epitome of hippies. Honestly, it’s annoying dealing with all this jumbo jumbo and random topics of the spirits and magic. I just wish we had something that wasn’t so heavily reliant on magic or of the like. As for tools... You will provide me with the tools that I shall list at a later date.” He paused for a few seconds and stared at her hand. “You’re positive that the Void is bound to simply the hand?” > "I am timeless, I breathe but do not require use of all my organs. Only a force equal or greater to me can unmake this form. I am not human." It repeated, seemingly hitting a conversation dead block before it explained. "I was born of human form, I transcended those limits many cycles ago. Void influence took root at the end of our holy crusade against Void. I dreamt. I woke. I... was lost. Now my purpose has returned." > > Throughout all of it, the creature remained stoic but there was something pained, strained in its voice when it spoke of the war.t “Timeless... Immortal? Well, immortal, but not invulnerable, yes? I assume you’re someone who could live for... possibly forever, barring possible deaths. However, if your organs are indeed not functioning then this is indeed a difficult task. However, you were human... At some point you transcended? Does that mean... you’re one of those... Ascendant? Ascendant being? You were corrupted by the Void during such a stage, yes?” That complicated things further... Trying to create something of an anti-venom or something stronger was a tough choice. Trying to come up with something for what was almost a greater being combined with the Void? He needed serious and mythical materials to even think of compensating for that. “I need something that can overpower this... I need base materials and then a catalyst.”
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MqOltwbY,comment-id=00a8000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T23:08:50.439+0000) > “Nonsense. If that was a possible solution, believe me, the Void wouldn’t be as dangerous as it is. Amputation would simply rid you of an arm, a limb, something you require. Not to mention, I have no idea how your body might react to having a limb sliced off. The Void, as you said, spreads. I have to cut the Void from the source, or at the very least, try and cut you away from it. I’ve already devised a few solutions, and the only answer I might have is something akin to treating a poisonous bite. Sometimes, you need a bigger poison.” He paused for a few brief moments to see if the woman understood what he had said. "True, priest." Stoically spoken in response but it seemed only more interested as he went on, nodding along occasionally. "One does not simply unmake ascended, you will find the task nearly impossible but I have faith in you, despite your human limitations. It is, after all, humanity that created the sacred icons of Shurima." What it meant was the sun discs, vague but not on purpose. it simply assumed that he could decipher its meaning. > “Master Forger, Flesh Crafter... Then consider me under your employ for the time being. As of now, we must attempt to bring you to my laboratory when I can. For now, I’ll have to take samples. Provide me with some of your blood, and if possible, attempt to filter out the Void and any unique blood apart from your human. I need separate vials to take in the blood for proper examination, and hopefully to study these further.” It raised a hand in response to correcting him. "Nubodo is enough. Titles... are for another time and place. I will protect you in our travels, blood will be easy to draw as we travel but I advise caution, Void is highly corrupting not to mention a possibility of madness." Clearly not one to waste breaths most of the time. > “My sanctum lies in Zaun, or my main laboratory, so I cannot conduct anything concrete within Ionia. As majestic and beautiful as the sights are, these people are basically the epitome of hippies. Honestly, it’s annoying dealing with all this jumbo jumbo and random topics of the spirits and magic. I just wish we had something that wasn’t so heavily reliant on magic or of the like. As for tools... You will provide me with the tools that I shall list at a later date.” He paused for a few seconds and stared at her hand. “You’re positive that the Void is bound to simply the hand?” Head cocked at the word 'hippe' his newfound contractor assumed it was slang for something terrible. "Yes. I can hear its whispers but is influence cannot spread... for now." > “Timeless... Immortal? Well, immortal, but not invulnerable, yes? I assume you’re someone who could live for... possibly forever, barring possible deaths. However, if your organs are indeed not functioning then this is indeed a difficult task. However, you were human... At some point you transcended? Does that mean... you’re one of those... Ascendant? Ascendant being? You were corrupted by the Void during such a stage, yes?” That complicated things further... Trying to create something of an anti-venom or something stronger was a tough choice. Trying to come up with something for what was almost a greater being combined with the Void? > > He needed serious and mythical materials to even think of compensating for that. > > “I need something that can overpower this... I need base materials and then a catalyst.” "I cannot say, for no Ascended has died of age in my time... but there are legends of those who have succumbed to age after service. I fell during the first Void war of my time. You will have the resources I can find and provide." Holding up her hands she seemed to start crafting something, likely to busy herself and end any attempts at further conversation. A smith's work was never done she found. "We should leave then, our productivity will only suffer in these... green lands."
rollz3 (NA)
: >**PLOT PROGRESSION** >Atreyu Raoul moved over to check on Atreyu, who had already fitted the mask and part of the make shift clothing onto his 'patient' at this point, Jason didn't specify what exactly went on and his curiosity was peeked though he regularly checked over his shoulder to make sure no one was entering too soon given that the notable glow coming from the semi-conscious man on the table made it clear that whatever happened to the poor bastard was not natural. He attempted to lift the mask but halted when he saw Atreyu sign 'It's bad' which made Raoul raise his eye brows in shock that he knew how ti understand that and likely understood the silent conversation he had with Jason not a few moments prior. The fellow native rubbed the back oh his head with an uncertain frown unsure what to make of it and felt it was probably best he didn't pry right now. "You can't be serious on taking this guy outside?" He whispered quickly after Leilani nearly face planted onto the floor below, making Raoul quickly help Atreyu maneuver the groggy thrall. He cursed some more, wishing the mage would have put him elsewhere but chances are if they weren't able to overseer it someone else would find it and probably cause a number of issues that he and the boss would best like to avoid for now. "If ya don't mind me sayin, this is a very stupid idea." He grumbled helping Atreyu take the man outside. attention was quickly gathered though, given the rampant intoxication that occurs in Bilgewater, many brushed it off as Leilani had a hard bout of drinking inside the bar and bite off more then he could chew. Though a few looked on with suspicion and curious survivors would no doubt take the opportunity life his mask if left alone, Raoul led them over to wall across the street and made Leilani sit down and turned to Atreyu. "I'll keep an eye on him, you help the others get the supplies out of the bar and into the street." He glanced over at Tsuki before looking back at Atreyu. "And keep an tabs on that girl as well, boss has been actin funny about her all day." he gave an frown, pointed at Tsuki, tapped his thumbs and index fingers together twice, pointed up with his left index finger making a clockwise motion then finally putting four fingers on his lips before lowering it to about chest height. _'She do something bad?'_ >Tsuki Tsuki would find there was various food stuffs being served at the various camps, mostly salted meat and gruel if she was willing to brave the survivors camp for a meal though the look the gave her was more then evident that they were suspicious if not out right afraid of her and most who were near tried to get further away if possible. The exception would be Raoul and Ramira's Red Cap servant who was nearby though the former would appear far more chatting then the latter who appeared to be seconds away from running away in a blind panic given his tense body language and incessant sweating. >Ramira The Red Cap stiffened at the voice of Ramira entered his mind once again, he had a number of questions as to what purpose that was for but the tone was more then clear she was not in the mood for such trivialities and set to work to moving as many bodies as possible from a nearby pile in an alley way without no one noticing, which wasn't too difficult as many were being rounded up to being moving supplies out of the bar. ___ Jason looked over at her lazily and shrugged. **"If the water was whispering it sure isn't now."** He grunted. **"But I suppose not getting our toes wet is an option here, can't say I'm exactly sure what can be waiting for us down there."** He continued scratching his chin. **"Long as we don't go too deep we should be alight......I think."** The oiler faked shock at her refusal to go in first and put on his helmet which let out a hiss as it pressurized with a sharp turn as it locked in place. **"He I thought you were gonna waltz in like you own the place."** He chuckled and moved over to help put her helmet on, and a second later her only view to the outside world was through a oval sized port hole inside a dark stuffy suit. A number of loud metal clicks could be heard as the helmet connected with the suit and he reached around to turn a dial on the air tanks, which wouldn't do anything for Ramira due to her nature and doubled checked that the boots, gloves and helmet were firmly attacked. Finally he gave the thumbs up in front of the port hole and with rivet gun in hand descended into the murk. ____ When they entered the water it was pitch black and the faint bite of cold could be felt as the sea water rushed over their heads. The flood lights from their helmets flicked on given them a cone of light that extended about thirty feet in front of them, with Jason looking around for any obvious threats but besides now flooded buildings there was no signs of enemies lurking in the shadows. _"You see anything?"_ He asked Ramira in his mind. _"If there was something whispering it sure as hell ain't here now."_ This statement would quickly prove to be incorrect. Ramira's connection to undeath would let her sense that undead were most certainly here, just not corporeal as the distinct tingle of corrupted magical residue lingered in the water and if she was observant she would see a faint blue light deeper down the submerged road along with a faint whispering that only she seemed to be able to see and hear.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00a1,timestamp=2019-06-15T22:56:34.972+0000) > A number of loud metal clicks could be heard as the helmet connected with the suit and he reached around to turn a dial on the air tanks, which wouldn't do anything for Ramira due to her nature and doubled checked that the boots, gloves and helmet were firmly attacked. Finally he gave the thumbs up in front of the port hole and with rivet gun in hand descended into the murk. It was definitely something being trapped in a man can, woefully unprepared for once the mage's stature slacked the porthole giving an acknowledging bob back at him. She waited for a little while to see if he was instantly devoured by hungry spirits but seeing as violent trashing did not disturb the surface of water it seemed okay to enter. Lumbering down the second figure was soon submerged beneath its dark waters... > When they entered the water it was pitch black and the faint bite of cold could be felt as the sea water rushed over their heads. The flood lights from their helmets flicked on given them a cone of light that extended about thirty feet in front of them, with Jason looking around for any obvious threats but besides now flooded buildings there was no signs of enemies lurking in the shadows. Her vision strained to make sense of what laid ahead, holding her hand out she made a fist a small wisp of light forming in it releasing it in front of her the small inanimate object set out into the depths. If anything was lurking out of sight at least they would die warned. > _"You see anything?"_ He asked Ramira in his mind. _"If there was something whispering it sure as hell ain't here now."_ > > This statement would quickly prove to be incorrect. > > Ramira's connection to undeath would let her sense that undead were most certainly here, just not corporeal as the distinct tingle of corrupted magical residue lingered in the water and if she was observant she would see a faint blue light deeper down the submerged road along with a faint whispering that only she seemed to be able to see and hear. Ignored at first the mage focused her natural... abilities on what they do best, unravelling the truth from unknown. It tasted bad, a sign of what to come but her eyes locked on a peculiar source of light that made her bones freeze from foresight. _"Yes... it may be worth investigating."_ Her mental communication seemed to be part absent, obviously focused on something beyond his vision. Intimately familiar with manipulations she wasn't afraid to listen in, they were too vague to interpret but she could guess. There was no chance another random source of power lured so close to Bilgewater, it had to be the work of whoever pulled the strings. This _was_ a source of frustration, a mastermind manipulator never concerned herself with those beneath her, but these particular creatures were an offence. But very well. It was time to start pulling apart their little manipulations at the seams. Unnaturally quick she was at Jason's side, hand laid on his shoulder to stop him temporarily. _"There."_ Pointing towards where the blue light manifested. _"I saw movement. It is likely they are guarding something, perhaps something generating these unnatural mists. It cannot just manifest with a snap of one's fingers, this is the work of a dark power after all. It's worth moving closer to see what we are dealing with."_ Lying to his face was half the fun. Now she opened her mind to these whispers, releasing her mental blocks one after one to tempt and provoke.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MqOltwbY,comment-id=00a8000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T01:58:29.629+0000) > > Then he spoke, exhaling Nubodo seemed disappointed as if she was expecting more. But perhaps this little human still had a purpose in this design, taking a step forward she spoke rather softly than expected the words rumbling around as it echoed out from the metal case. "Perhaps. You are of priest caste. You may prove useful in this quest of mine." Short and to the point yet vague as if still deciding what approach to take. Dr. Tetro paused for a few brief moments to take into account on what the occupant had said. Priest caste... If he remembered right from his studies, then they mistook him for one of those ancient types that dwelled within... magic, correct? He wasn’t exactly sure, but he did know his attire was taken after by them, even his lab coat. However, from the way they spoke, it seemed that this one was most likely, possibly at least, from Shurima. Now, what were they doing so far away from their habitat? > Frustratingly the creature's form remained a point of mystery, her feet blackened, worn from presumably heavy use ending in an almost claw-like shape, either way, they didn't seem _too_ sharp. The creature didn't take any precautions nor attempted to hide anything, eerily still until he took a peek at her right hand, this made them look down and up at him holding their hand up for him to see. Unlike her left hand who seemed 'normal' by human standards, this one was more in tune with a larger sized malformed claw. The veins under the skin pulsing purple from time to time. Bizarrely a shackle and metal casing had been seared to the very flesh of the hand except for the fingers ending at her wrist. Nothing... It was disappointing, frustrating really. Dr. Tetro was a man of curiosity, of science, and especially studies. Where there was nothing to see, all he could do was constantly make assumptions. From how they spoke, it almost sounded... feminine, at least with the way that tomb of a helmet provided for them. Their feet, black as ash, were strange, so he bent down and attempted to drag his bandaged fingers across them to take in their texture and feeling. When he rose up, it seemed they offered up their hand for him to see as well. “Hm... Extraordinary... Your body seems to have mutated, but unlike one caused by chemicals or magic, this is... something else,” chemicals had a sign, and Magic was... magic. You could tell what was scientific and what was just plain hogwash. > "I am beyond mortal possessions, priest." Came to the response, head perking up at the mention of the last two. "Then you are of the priest caste." It said with a firmly driven fate. "We have much to do, you are not of the old ones... but that is irrelevant. Look," it stated, drawing attention to the clawed hand once more with a glance at it. "Void infests my flesh, plagues my veins. It is spreading. I am not capable of drawing its corruption out, my abilities are limited to flesh crafting." Truly, a new type of being? He didn’t bother correcting them, he doubt that she would even listen anyways, but it seemed they were someone with the Void... The Void?! His individual eye widened in surprise at the fact that the being before him was plagued by the Void, yet this one was saying it was still spreading?! How were they even still human! What made them... them?! He was practically salivating beneath the bandages, but he drew to a stop. “I’d simply be delighted to take a chance at this, but understand that severing you from the Void is... far more complicated then it seems. It’s more than just amputation, but something within your blood, your being, your spirit at this point. Quite frankly, I’d have to take in multiple practices, possible aids, and something likely to kill you to separate you.” > Stepping even close the distance between the two close to uncomfortable. "You will serve and be rewarded, understand, priest. There is little choice in this matter, you have been called to serve Shurima once more. Dr. Tetro didn’t seem bothered by the distance, but he did raise a hand and pressed it to their chest. It was a sign to stop right where they were and pause. “As long as I am properly compensated, then I shall do just that. Now, tell me when this began. Are you human? Is the Void restricted to certain parts of your body? Do your internal organs function? Do you still breathe? Are you like any other human? We’re you human to begin with? I need details, good sir. Details.”
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MqOltwbY,comment-id=00a80001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T02:29:29.730+0000) > Nothing... It was disappointing, frustrating really. Dr. Tetro was a man of curiosity, of science, and especially studies. Where there was nothing to see, all he could do was constantly make assumptions. From how they spoke, it almost sounded... feminine, at least with the way that tomb of a helmet provided for them. Their feet, black as ash, were strange, so he bent down and attempted to drag his bandaged fingers across them to take in their texture and feeling. The mask seemed to contort to their emotional state, a slight crinkle appearing where the eyebrows would be in response to his prodding. But it simply looked down at him unresponsive to his investigation. The texture was not unlike scale or chainmail, harsh and beaten these feet were clearly used to both heat, walking, and everything in between. But although they looked ruined there was no _real_ injury or impairment, not that he could see anyways. >When he rose up, it seemed they offered up their hand for him to see as well. “Hm... Extraordinary... Your body seems to have mutated, but unlike one caused by chemicals or magic, this is... something else,” chemicals had a sign, and Magic was... magic. You could tell what was scientific and what was just plain hogwash. Its hand seemed to twitch occasionally on its own, maybe a form of spasm. Though it didn't response it rumbled out a grunt from its throat, their accent seeming to be something between a highborn and a simple person who didn't waste many breaths on politeness and all that. > Truly, a new type of being? He didn’t bother correcting them, he doubt that she would even listen anyways, but it seemed they were someone with the Void... The Void?! His individual eye widened in surprise at the fact that the being before him was plagued by the Void, yet this one was saying it was still spreading?! How were they even still human! What made them... them?! He was practically salivating beneath the bandages, but he drew to a stop. “I’d simply be delighted to take a chance at this, but understand that severing you from the Void is... far more complicated then it seems. It’s more than just amputation, but something within your blood, your being, your spirit at this point. Quite frankly, I’d have to take in multiple practices, possible aids, and something likely to kill you to separate you.” It might as well have been a statue that occasionally spoke, though it seemed more because of it trying to let him analyze in peace. "Amputation is an option if you require a tissue sample." Casually telling him cutting off its limbs was a 'non-issue'. "If you can unmake me, I will accept it. Void spreading throughout Runeterra is unacceptable." > Dr. Tetro didn’t seem bothered by the distance, but he did raise a hand and pressed it to their chest. It was a sign to stop right where they were and pause. “As long as I am properly compensated, then I shall do just that. It looked down at his hand pressed to its chest, typically just touching an ascended without permission was a death sentence but Nubodo truly did not care. The ascended were dead and scattered to the wind, imposing these traditions upon normal born a waste of time. "You will be." On cue, it moved its left hand into a pocket under its robe coins clinking together along with other small trinkets it held them out in a fist. Her right hand splayed open she cut a line in it with a nail, a wet squishy sound followed blood leaking from her palm to rest on it in a pool, shaping it into an organic scalpel with no effort on its part. Grossly the object seemed to 'breathe' as if it was alive to some extent. Smashing together her hands the priceless objects melded with the scalpel, a humming sound of dark magic echoing from her hands. When she finally opened them hands now cupped laid the same scalpel but imbued with gems alongside its now golden handle, yet it seemed to gleam even _sharper_. "A token for your service." Holding it out for him to take. The gems alone had to be worth 50 gold a piece, the metal itself... well, only could hardly put a price on the merging of organic matter with steel and rich resources. "With this, no other may claim your services, you are bound to Nubodo Vantu of Smith caste, master forger, flesh craft expert." Taking a gentle bow she looked at him expectantly, presumably to follow the motion the mask carrying a judging expression of sorts for a fleeting moment. >Now, tell me when this began. Are you human? Is the Void restricted to certain parts of your body? Do your internal organs function? Do you still breathe? Are you like any other human? We’re you human to begin with? I need details, good sir. Details.” With all said and done Nubodo began to answer his question, but not before putting up another demand. "You may take me to a sanctum of your choice as we discuss, I will forge you the tools to carve my flesh. Your steel is insufficient. I am not human." Shaking its head at the last part, falling into thought to answer his harder questions. "Void is contained to my right hand, I bound its influence within this shackle of my own craft. It is not enough." Omniously put it trailed off to the next question. "I am timeless, I breathe but do not require use of all my organs. Only a force equal or greater to me can unmake this form. I am not human." It repeated, seemingly hitting a conversation dead block before it explained. "I was born of human form, I transcended those limits many cycles ago. Void influence took root at the end of our holy crusade against Void. I dreamt. I woke. I... was lost. Now my purpose has returned." Throughout all of it, the creature remained stoic but there was something pained, strained in its voice when it spoke of the war.
Aproxima (NA)
: Tsuki seemed most delighted after relieving herself. However on her way back she at random intervals started bumping into things. After a while of feeling her face she moved onto poking her various other body parts, before an unconscious man on the bar caught her attention. The Bipolar Nightmare somehow managed to wobble her way over to the lad. It almost looked like at times she didn't know how to move her legs or the rest of her body for that matter if her strange movements were any indication. She leaned above the man and with tilted head started observing him. In time as she started at the modified body, drool started spilling from her mouth and began dripping on the poor man. The Zaunite even bared her teeth and opened her mouth several times as if practicing biting. Fortunately she managed to hold herself back. The Night Witch eventually noticed the stares that came her way and turned around to find them. When she saw the 'audience', Tsuki enthusiastically waved her hand at them and give them a wide grin, saliva dripping off her chin as she forgot to swallow. The young mage suddenly shook herself and sucked in the drool, wiping it from her face afterwards. A dumb vacant expression filled her face once more as she headed out to meet the crew.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=009e,timestamp=2019-06-09T04:11:45.890+0000) Throughout all of it, Ramira suited up leaving any remaining conversation open whilst figuring it all out. >"Oh yes this is just lovely, I'm so glad that now anyone can hear my thoughts. Fuckin mages...." He grumbled in his mind before he blanched realizing the others could hear it now as well. "Gonna stand by what I said." Though the glare he gave her it regards to the near dangerous levels of smugness pouring out of her form. "Charming and humble as ever." Ramira maintained a positively professional facade looking away unknowingly at his thoughts, nearly pouting at his next come up if she wasn't busy soaking in her truly deserved admiration. Truly the dream... >Finally having finished in the basement, Jason and ,most likely the others, would finally return upstairs just in time to witness her drooling over the unconscious rune man which made Jason call out loudly. "EY! NO SHOO SHOO!" He ordered as he tried to pull off a weighted boot to throw at Tsuki but fortunately she had already decided to not find out what his sweetbreads tasted like and turned her attention to those outside. Not one to stay silent for long the red mage was quick to offer advice on the finer mechanics of transferring thoughts, even being as gracious to give a quick lesson in how to mentally block out others. Upstairs again the likely one-sided conversation turned into half agape startle of a mental loss as to how to take in Tsuki _alive_ trying to devour some boot... or human, the difference between the two things astonishing small. Would it be too much to throw her arm at Tsuki? "Hrm, go. I have two bussiness to take care of." Already leaving Jason's side approaching Tsuki at a rapid pace probably stomping a bit with her suit's steps. > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=009d,timestamp=2019-06-08T21:23:24.634+0000) Before some horribly cutesy reunion could be held Ramira grabbed Tsuki by the shoulders face to face, immediately giving her a rap across the face to wake her up. "Stop fooling around." Sternly put whilst she leaned in staring into the whites of her eyes hissing out through clenched teeth. _"Not. A. word."_ In regards to their conversation, a gross paranoia spreading through her being. Yet she ended it with a pat on the young mage's head, already leaving. "It's good to have a mage back at our side." Said in the dust of her steps. > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=009e,timestamp=2019-06-09T04:11:45.890+0000) >Ramira's Red Cap associate could be seen leaning up against the door way near the bar entrance trying to mind his own business but not matter what he always seemed to be sweating professedly while Raoul was organizing others to get he supplies packed up. The mage didn't say much, merely asserting her position with a tap against her temple meeting the man's worried look with an obnoxiously confident smirk. _"Gather as many of the dead in the market as you can before the mist returns, but do not burn the bodies just yet. We'll need to burn as many as we can in one go."_ >Jason would then wait by the water's edge, placing his helmet onto his suit and securing it. waiting patient for Ramira to approach so they could being their investigation into the 'whispering water' "How dreadfully dull." Kicking a left behind piece of 'coal' from the fire wick into the water Ramira crossed her arms, somewhat, she couldn't quite get the motion right with the bulk of the suit. "No." Disregarding any motion to go first into treacherous water. He would have to admit at least subconsciously he had more experience in this matter.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MqOltwbY,comment-id=00a80001,timestamp=2019-06-12T23:51:25.189+0000) > Nubodu And it seemed something, or someone, had come to interrupt what was precious time upon his studies. Bringing himself to stand, the man, who realized he was a couple of inches shorter to the other, looked up to the figure whose shadow had obscured the blooming flower before him which seemed to almost shrivel briefly, but he paid it little mind. This figure before him was tall, strange, and he could not discern their gender either... He would make a good guess that they were male though judging by the size, but the robes could also be used to obscure, as well as that foreign mask. The only tall females he had ever bore witness to were from the Freljord, a rather dangerous and drunk bunch, but needles seemed to solve everything with those brutes. “Yes, did you need something?” Despite one eye being the only visible being of his skin, pale and somewhat scarred around the corners, he was unnaturally observant. His eye looked over the person’s being, from feet, to legs, to body, torso, arms, and trying to spot anything that might discern their figure to him. If their hands were visible, he might try and give them a quick glance to see if there was anything... abnormal there, but otherwise, he stared up at them with a simple glance. “You’re not attempting to rob me of my possessions, yes? I’ve met no bandits as of late, but I assume that’s because they naturally steer clear of Zaunites. Then again, that’s counter productive to them... They’d probably want to slice my innards and hang me somewhere. However, there is also the chance they might wish for enhancements or drugs, but I possess none... Yet, technically speaking physical enhancements are difficult without the use of chem-tech, but far too useless...” He prattled on and on, and it seemed this scientist was far from worried.
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MqOltwbY,comment-id=00a800010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T00:12:36.254+0000) > > Nubodu > > And it seemed something, or someone, had come to interrupt what was precious time upon his studies. Bringing himself to stand, the man, who realized he was a couple of inches shorter to the other, looked up to the figure whose shadow had obscured the blooming flower before him which seemed to almost shrivel briefly, but he paid it little mind. This figure before him was tall, strange, and he could not discern their gender either... The slits in the mask blinked in response, the stranger seeming to try figuring him out. What she saw was a puzzle, everything was a puzzle made to be put together. A sudden short gasp interrupted the silence, his features were... impossible to tell but perhaps he was after all that she was looking for. Undeniably Shuriman wears of the old caste, not exactly from her time but the design was eerily familiar all the same. But typically one would subscribe these robes to fallen, his bandages were used for the wrong purpose. Many a hero had been buried with similar honours. > He would make a good guess that they were male though judging by the size, but the robes could also be used to obscure, as well as that foreign mask. The only tall females he had ever bore witness to were from the Freljord, a rather dangerous and drunk bunch, but needles seemed to solve everything with those brutes. “Yes, did you need something?” Then he spoke, exhaling Nubodo seemed disappointed as if she was expecting more. But perhaps this little human still had a purpose in this design, taking a step forward she spoke rather softly than expected the words rumbling around as it echoed out from the metal case. "Perhaps. You are of priest caste. You may prove useful in this quest of mine." Short and to the point yet vague as if still deciding what approach to take. > Despite one eye being the only visible being of his skin, pale and somewhat scarred around the corners, he was unnaturally observant. His eye looked over the person’s being, from feet, to legs, to body, torso, arms, and trying to spot anything that might discern their figure to him. If their hands were visible, he might try and give them a quick glance to see if there was anything... abnormal there, but otherwise, he stared up at them with a simple glance. Frustratingly the creature's form remained a point of mystery, her feet blackened, worn from presumably heavy use ending in an almost claw-like shape, either way, they didn't seem _too_ sharp. The creature didn't take any precautions nor attempted to hide anything, eerily still until he took a peek at her right hand, this made them look down and up at him holding their hand up for him to see. Unlike her left hand who seemed 'normal' by human standards, this one was more in tune with a larger sized malformed claw. The veins under the skin pulsing purple from time to time. Bizarrely a shackle and metal casing had been seared to the very flesh of the hand except for the fingers ending at her wrist. > “You’re not attempting to rob me of my possessions, yes? I’ve met no bandits as of late, but I assume that’s because they naturally steer clear of Zaunites. Then again, that’s counter productive to them... They’d probably want to slice my innards and hang me somewhere. However, there is also the chance they might wish for enhancements or drugs, but I possess none... Yet, technically speaking physical enhancements are difficult without the use of chem-tech, but far too useless...” He prattled on and on, and it seemed this scientist was far from worried. "I am beyond mortal possessions, priest." Came to the response, head perking up at the mention of the last two. "Then you are of the priest caste." It said with a firmly driven fate. "We have much to do, you are not of the old ones... but that is irrelevant. Look," it stated, drawing attention to the clawed hand once more with a glance at it. "Void infests my flesh, plagues my veins. It is spreading. I am not capable of drawing its corruption out, my abilities are limited to flesh crafting." Stepping even close the distance between the two close to uncomfortable. "You will serve and be rewarded, understand, priest. There is little choice in this matter, you have been called to serve Shurima once more."
: Shon-Xan... Truly one of Ionia’s most fauna related environments, if [Tetro](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aFG7HaqEV7FoNrhqlz1_rzslqRCW4lUxJmw3JaVaFU8) was being quite honest with himself. Over the course of years, he strayed away from Ionia ever since one of his earliest batches of chemicals went wrong. Did he feel guilty over the amount of lives lost? No, no he did not. In his opinion, the Vastayans were like rabbits. The more they mate, the more they may repopulated, but he had no real understanding of their concept. He had a book on them from an author, but he had not gone and read it just yet. For now, this scientist was currently walking across the terrain, exploring the boundless flora available for him to pick up and examine. Hands bandaged as always, along with most of his upper body and face, he was practically safe from any real possible poisons... Lest they were airborne, but he should survive long enough to concoct a temporary cure, or something until finding the nearest settlement. The people of Ionia were... wary of his kind, but they didn’t seem to hate him. After all, he had the stones to walk around, and logically speaking, he didn’t wanna cause harm, so he was fine. “Let’s see if one of you have something to offer me... A new toxin? A possible antidote? Paralysis? Disease? You all must have something special to you,” he mumbled to himself, grasping at each of the flowers and prodding. Now was not the time for plucking, but for samples. He had no real laboratory equipment besides his usual ensemble, his weapons, and a simple magnifying glass along with a few free vials. For now, this lab coat wearing individual was going about his night without issue. He didn’t see beauty either... He just saw another day, another time for research, but he would admit... Violet would love this place. Shaking such treacherous thoughts aside, he scoffed. “Focus, man. Focus. Research and work is available till you must return... Let us see... Not poisonous, but possibly magical? Anything else?”
> [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MqOltwbY,comment-id=00a8,timestamp=2019-06-12T22:08:17.504+0000) > The people of Ionia were... wary of his kind, but they didn’t seem to hate him. After all, he had the stones to walk around, and logically speaking, he didn’t wanna cause harm, so he was fine. “Let’s see if one of you have something to offer me... A new toxin? A possible antidote? Paralysis? Disease? You all must have something special to you,” he mumbled to himself, grasping at each of the flowers and prodding. > > Now was not the time for plucking, but for samples. He had no real laboratory equipment besides his usual ensemble, his weapons, and a simple magnifying glass along with a few free vials. For now, this lab coat wearing individual was going about his night without issue. He didn’t see beauty either... He just saw another day, another time for research, but he would admit... > > Violet would love this place. > > Shaking such treacherous thoughts aside, he scoffed. “Focus, man. Focus. Research and work is available till you must return... Let us see... Not poisonous, but possibly magical? Anything else?” [Nubodu Vantu](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yNcSj0Gdljdo7DvZRqT1hmiY301yu9YPwJBDjNscbHQ/edit?usp=sharing) had entered these lands sometime before Tetro a few days at most, in search of another being rumoured to wander the first lands. But what she found only increased frustration at the situation, these lands did not sit well with a Void afflicted creature passing through them often finding herself tripping on roots or inexplicable natural barricades meant to delay. She empathised with them, but could not turn back partly due to Ascended pride but most importantly to find a cure. Only Ascended or creatures of high intelligence could hope to solve, burn out Void influence. Perhaps the fabled Starchild? It was not easy to gather information, Nubodo wasn't a people person, to begin with, a towering 6'8 stature and ashen skin helping little. If anything she looked slightly artificial as a byproduct of ascension, rail-thin it seemed impossible her lithe body could support its heavy-handed looking appearance. To ease uncanny emotions, she had crafted a metal mask to cover her inhuman features, baggy robes covering most of her being. So lost in thought she barely noticed the language of men close by, more precisely in front of her. Silent, graceful despite appearances he likely hadn't noticed her approach yet but probably would, seeing as her shadow cast in his way. For now, this strange creature observed his work, a smithy was her choice of equipment, but this language of alchemy spoke to the art of crafting of flesh. Perhaps...
: The Betrayed Gaurdian of Shurima
Another battle of epic proportions had been let loose upon the earth, but the enemy could not hope to measure up to its opponent that towered over them in purpose, in strength. Soon after silence befell the battlefield and as Aatrox drank from their vitae a lone [figure](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yNcSj0Gdljdo7DvZRqT1hmiY301yu9YPwJBDjNscbHQ/edit?usp=sharing) had been observing in the distance, graceful and nearly as tall as him but rail thin as if malnourished. It stood upon the hill, did not speak nor made any motion to flee, merely observing as it seemed. It was apparent they wanted to be seen, for the rich Demacian forest had no shortage of hiding spots. There was something undeniably inhuman about them, standing at a height above any human. When Aatrox finally took notice of them it seemed startled for a moment, staggering back but standing its ground it started to remove the mask revealing what [laid beneath.](https://i.imgur.com/a8O7lI6.jpg?1) It was a cruel mirror that stared back at him but its flesh seemed stained by a ashen colour differing the two from each other, stoic but with a heavy heart, its eyes sunken in a depressed manner. What it mouthed out read _another ascended?_ or something similar the shock on its part surpassing any Aatrox might have. But that same burning desire to meet fellow kin is also what stayed its feet, its eyes carefully observing his... rotten form that seemed false to its purpose.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-26T20:31:34.680+0000) > > Being that he was small, to begin with, a proper clap sent him flying to the floor shouting out some curse in fluent Bilgewater native tongue rubbing his face the dazed Bosse tried to rose but found himself outmanoeuvred real fast. But why was she... almost in tears? He didn't get that, didn't have any chance to anyways as he covered his face in anticipation. **"EVERYONE IS MURDERING EACH OTHER IN THIS STUPID HARBOR HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!"** Stressing out his words with a high pitched voice. **"It's a compliment laddie! C-o-m... well you get the point!!** > > Coughing himself short of breath until she hopped off Bosse had something akin to a panic attack, though he didn't _know_ what that was. Though he was more than happy to get off the floor, even if it was by her hand mostly. **"Never... asked for charity."** Gasping for quickly heated breaths the pirate grunted in vain anger at having his favoured plague suit ripped. **"Not my fault, not really my problem. Vendettas are kinda our M.O."** Getting the point that he should shut up when he felt her nails press against the shoddy cloth. > > He seemed to be regarding his options carefully, eyes darting his nose crinkling in thought the gun not giving him all that much time to think clearly. **"You do get that if I give up Gangplank's mates they are gonna hang my ass on a hook at the harbour? Still, I suppose it beats hanging with the low dogs around here.** Shielding himself from the flick this time he crossed his arms, not unlike a petulant child. **"Point taken."** > > He didn't like this whole superiority thing but followed suit, getting down on his knees. **"I get it, chip on your shoulder men are bad. I ain't about to die for my pride."** Cringing from the gun still pointed at him, head bowed if only to escape that fact. **"No. Not really. I'm a doctor but I'm still a grunt. I try not to swim with sharks with my ass hanging out if you get me." ** > > Without hesitation he looked up, blurting out. **"Does it matter?"** His eyes widening a second after realizing what he just implied. **"W-wait not like that, I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT MISSUS"** kneeling he lowered his head and promptly raised his hands in prayer. **"Fuckfuckfuck I don't wanna die, please... mercy"** He begged out loud, hands trembling. Her natural instinct led her to strike the man for his remark, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Fortune had a cold-heart, but this didn't mean that she was incapable of showing mercy. Nonetheless, She was surprised by the man suddenly pleading for his life. She scoffed, "I won't kill you." She pressed off of him, and stood to her feet. "You're lucky I believe that your statements hold an ounce of sincerity." She walked over to her desk, leaving the man to pick himself off the floor. "Whether what you say is genuine or not, I can tell that you're not stupid .. You know exactly what you're doing." She picked up a piece of bread, which lied on a plate sitting on top of her desk. Sarah bit into the bread as she began to munch on the bread, crumbs escaping from her mouth and falling onto the floor. "Tch .." She said carelessly, as the crumbs hit the floor. "I'm done fighting with you .. you heard what I said." She flipped her hair to the side, as she kicked her legs up. "What even was it that your originally set up this meeting between us for ..? An alliance ..? Let me think .." She began to tap a finger against her temple as she struggled to recall his request. "Oh .. It's exactly as I stated . An .. "alliance" . You wanted to "switch sides" .. yes ..?" Fortune continued to tap her finger against her temple, as she shoved what remained of the bread into her mouth. She chewed up the bread, breaking it down so that she could swallow it down. She fixated her gaze onto him. "You also want pay .. for your medical expertise .." She chuckled. "I said I believed you were sincere, it doesn't mean that I fully trust you." She smirked. "I have another idea .. Okay, I might have been going a little over board when I asked you to invade Gangplank's old zones and destroy his belongings . However, you have no excuse as to why you should pass this one up." She clenched her hand into a fast as she began to smirk at him even more maniacally. "You want to work for me ..? You can follow in my footsteps, the ship I blew up killed Gangplank and his flagship. You don't have to get up, close, and personal with anyone to launch an explosion on a ship .. no one even has to know it was you. Be quick and quiet, and get in and out. It's quite simple actually and this is my last offer. You should take time to logically think this out before giving your final answer. It will ultimately decide your fate." Fortune snickered, as if she was taunting him.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T02:31:40.144+0000) > > Her natural instinct led her to strike the man for his remark, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Fortune had a cold-heart, but this didn't mean that she was incapable of showing mercy. Nonetheless, She was surprised by the man suddenly pleading for his life. She scoffed, "I won't kill you." She pressed off of him, and stood to her feet. "You're lucky I believe that your statements hold an ounce of sincerity." She walked over to her desk, leaving the man to pick himself off the floor. "Whether what you say is genuine or not, I can tell that you're not stupid .. You know exactly what you're doing." She picked up a piece of bread, which lied on a plate sitting on top of her desk. **"I do have a license in medicine if that counts."**He didn't bother getting up more than sitting upright, head bumped against wall. **"Just happy to live another day in our fun little town lady."** > She fixated her gaze onto him. "You also want pay .. for your medical expertise .." She chuckled. "I said I believed you were sincere, it doesn't mean that I fully trust you." She smirked. "I have another idea .. Okay, I might have been going a little over board when I asked you to invade Gangplank's old zones and destroy his belongings . However, you have no excuse as to why you should pass this one up." She clenched her hand into a fast as she began to smirk at him even more maniacally. "You want to work for me ..? You can follow in my footsteps, the ship I blew up killed Gangplank and his flagship. You don't have to get up, close, and personal with anyone to launch an explosion on a ship .. no one even has to know it was you. Be quick and quiet, and get in and out. It's quite simple actually and this is my last offer. You should take time to logically think this out before giving your final answer. It will ultimately decide your fate." Fortune snickered, as if she was taunting him. **"Well gods damn."** Rubbing his neck the doc seemed hard at work processing the idea of following in her steps, was a bit more radical than selling out some poor fish. **"Suppose I could get the job done but its still balls to the walls crazy if you ask me! Not that you particularly about that part."** Getting up on his feet Boose went for his pockets pulling out a handmade smoke and a match, setting it on fire with a swift drag against his steel-tipped mask. **"Well I would expect to get paid after patching up a poor SOB."** Leaning back he lifted his head allowing him to properly push up the mask slightly, to get his fix in. Blowing out a large gross cloud promptly after. **"Gonna need some time to stew on this. Tell you what, if you need me help as a doc send a whisper down the vines, I'm sure your boys can find me."** **"Other than that I don't think we'll get much further today. Call it a day?"** He asked as he staggered over to the pirate hunter, taking another drag before offering what was left of the sizable cigar. **"I like your spirit but I honestly think you might string me up by the privates for staring at your chest. Or worse."** He quipped, erupting in a coughing fit the smoke billowing under his mask.
rollz3 (NA)
: >**Plot Progression** >Ramira Jason wasn't the brightest person to trace the living but even he could tell there was a notable shift in the Red Witch's mannerisms, he expected some snarky, ego filled tongue lashing but instead was given a distant and pained has if something unpleasant crawled its way into her brain. Let alone figure out what he said to have caused that though for once since he spoke to her there seemed to be humanity and sincerity in her voice, which again he found odd but one look on her face made it clear that pressing the matter was not a good idea or appropriate. **"You can go."** He answered, though he was more then aware that it was a formality and she was going to do what she needed regardless of his input and if Atreyu attempted he go after her, he would be greeted by a firm grip on his shoulder and a shaking of the driller's head as a sign to let her be, though it wouldn't likely be an issue as the Husk had a common tic of being solely absorbed into whatever task he has set within the mage's demented but brilliant mind. >Atreyu Jason remained stationary,only moving at Atreyu's command if necessary to make the process more seamless and easy. Though he did raise an eyebrow as Atreyu removed some of the cables from the drill, it probably wouldn't effect its functionality though he wasn't sure what purpose it had besides giving him some more flexibility. The grease monkeys on the rig would've had a fit due to a higher chance of his arm getting wrenched off from the spinning though he'd have to remove more then three quarters for that to become a notable danger and the owner of said suit would have told him so long before that was reached. >** "I know them well enough... Had dinner long ago with a member of the family and I swear...!"** >**"Apologies... Those folk aren't exactly my taste, would die if you even breathed labor their way.."** **"I imagine being a Zaunite you have a bone to pick with them."** He questioned lightly. the hostility in the husk's voice not lost time him. **"Can't say I'm fond of most blue bloods myself."** Jason let out a low grunt as he felt slight pinch from the re-closed wiring before he continued, though he was a bit peeved that the Zaunite was cutting chunks out of his suit which for the moment didn't severely compromise the integrity. **"That I agree with you on, hard to fit in high society when you got that air of 'commoner' around even more so when your a 'filth covered pirate'."** He grumbled, half turning to Atreyu with a smirk. **"Sure your current appearance doesn't make it much easier for ya, ay?"** When the Husk began fiddling with the tanks and wires, Jason was mostly in the dark being unable to turn around without messing all of Atreyu's work up in the process so he sat in silence for a time with only the sound of clipping, dipping and taping to fill the idle time but took the time to study the wire mesh now on the exterior of his suit, which didn't really get accomplished given his position and the fact it looked like a bunch of scribbles quickly made the oiler give up the task. >**"My family was in a similar vein of work."** >**""Now this is impractical... Lets give you a bit more vision shall we..?"** **"If you don't mind me asking."** Jason began, moving his arms slightly to help relieve some of the new tightness on his arms. **"How did you end up lookin like you do now, I'd say you blew yourself up but you don't really come off as the kind of person to do something like that by accident."** But even as he got that out Atreyu was already on his next project, in this case his helmet. Making the oiler give a dejected sigh and returned to his spot on the barrel. In a way he was impressed by the mage's ingenuity especially in regards to the helmet, the idea for more port holes has been tossed around but ultimately they took the helmet that'd let the user go deeper over giving more vision, still it shouldn't be too much of an issue if he didn't go past a hundred or so meters. That said he gave an impressed look at the addition of a light in the left hand and made a note to give any of the engineer's still alive a talking too about _why_ they didn't do that to begin with. After the alteration where done, Jason rose from his seat and stretched trying to get comfortable in the recently tightened suit, tugging at the collar, stretching his arms and legs and flexing his fingers. Overall from the look on his face he seemed to like the changes. **"I prefer my old suit, but I gotta say some pretty good work you managed to pull off here with just some random crap we had lying around."** Before Atreyu could say anything he raised a gloved finger and spoke again. **"But it's missing one thing."** He rooted through the tools and pulled out a small chisel and began working on a section of free metal on the left wrist, it took a couple of minutes before he set the tool aside and held up his fist showing the back which now had the [Zaun crest ](https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.540888993.9102/raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg) and the letters A.C. the below it. **"Atreyu Customs."** He grinned with a chuckle, pointing at A and C respectively. **"Hard work deserves to be remembered ay?"** He continued, giving the husk a pat on the back. >Atreyu and Ramira >**"Ahhhh, much better... If you could go ahead and "energize" for us..? "** He gave a confused look at Atreyu and down at his hand, his attention only briefly shifting when Ramira returned and judging by the look on Atreyu's face he was concerned if he was about to explode. **"Alright....give me a moment."** Jason reached over and refitted the tanks into the suit but seemed a bit higher up then usual, that was until the oiler reached around and tugged downward sharply and a pair of dull 'thunks' were heard and the man himself gritting his teeth in pain. For a brief moment, all the man's veins shined a bright blue before quickly fading as he let out a small breath of air. He looked between Ramira and Atreyu one more time, raising his left fist once more which began to glow a bright blue. >Tsuki The Red Caps and survivors outside were growing more antsy, or more accurately stir crazy, with each passing moment. They still had no word of what the plan was or where they were going along with the every growing fear that the undead would return to finish the job. Many wanted to consult Jason and the mages about it but with the rumors spreading of the terrible power the mages in his presence wield they were reluctant to demand answers just yet out of fear of angering them. Still for a time being they were passive though the repeated looks they gave in Tsuki's direction made it clear that she was currently a hot subject of discussion amoung the locals.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=009b,timestamp=2019-06-01T08:17:04.363+0000) > He rooted through the tools and pulled out a small chisel and began working on a section of free metal on the left wrist, it took a couple of minutes before he set the tool aside and held up his fist showing the back which now had the [Zaun crest > ](https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.540888993.9102/raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg) and the letters A.C. the below it. **"Atreyu Customs."** He grinned with a chuckle, pointing at A and C respectively. **"Hard work deserves to be remembered ay?"** He continued, giving the husk a pat on the back. **"A worthy addition I agree."** Moving her hands behind her back Ramira reminded herself that patience was a virtue... so was the occasional playful comment, though the urgency couldn't be denied in spite of that. > He gave a confused look at Atreyu and down at his hand, his attention only briefly shifting when Ramira returned and judging by the look on Atreyu's face he was concerned if he was about to explode. **"Alright....give me a moment."** Jason reached over and refitted the tanks into the suit but seemed a bit higher up then usual, that was until the oiler reached around and tugged downward sharply and a pair of dull 'thunks' were heard and the man himself gritting his teeth in pain. For a brief moment, all the man's veins shined a bright blue before quickly fading as he let out a small breath of air. > > He looked between Ramira and Atreyu one more time, raising his left fist once more which began to glow a bright blue. The Magi began to draw forth an orb of magic, as she thought Jason incapable of said task without a boost but it seemed he managed to follow through in spite of his simpler magic. Dismissing it in a cloud of arcane she looked to Atreyu to see if he was still soaking up the bits of admiration from the man in a can. > [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=009c,timestamp=2019-06-06T00:42:03.460+0000) > To the magically sensitive, a thin veil of energy seemed to project outwardly about a foot from his body likely hampering any purely magical attacks or something to that effec Ramira cringed though not out of the light show as it may have looked, being half a creature of magic meant a natural attraction to all schools of wizardry, this was admittedly a bit too big of a chew at the current time. >With this the mummy clapped his hands together in a single clap. "Perfect..!" Moving over to Jason to inspect the full area of the markings across the new suit, running a claw along one of the larger patterns on the drillers shoulder; the action sending a shock that made the creature jolt back slightly with a curse under his breath. "Well its certainly effective..." With a mix of joy and defeat in his tone as he inspected his singed claw tip. "Now in theory this SHOULD, mask you to a degree but please don't go flailing your arms about like a fool... "Well, that's an image to be sure," Ramira said whilst observing, "but I expect little tomfoolery from everyone in this room... admittedly." So why was there an unshakable feeling that something was going to prove that statement wrong? "there's just one thing I do not trust here." Looking at neither of them but rather the suit she pointed at its helmet. "Radios, in this century? I have something better in mind." Putting a finger to rest against her head the witch mentally connected and communicated with both of them a twitch of her head as the connection was established. _"How's this for instant transmission? I can link all our minds together, go ahead, try it..."_ True to her word both of them could mentally speak to either both parties at the same time by simply thinking it or a lone person by looking at them and focusing their thoughts on them. After giving Jason a little time to adjust to the sensation of having someone be in his mind yet not she spoke again though in person. "I can't link _every_ scrub on this sinking island together but I can do a few more. With me as the focal point of course." Spoken with an unshamed superiority of her own ability.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T15:04:51.166+0000) > > **"W-well... Gangplank found me useful..."** At an utter loss for words his reply came with a slight stutter to it as he straightened up, shaking his hand that was slapped away like it was on fire. **"Fortuna I never implied you _need_ someone but try sawing off your own st, and applying a splinter to a guy at the same time."** Confidently bordering on arrogantly announcing his skill to an audience that cared about... this much -. > > Though he shied back in his seat from the aggressive display he was happy to retort when it came to his legend. **"Yes it bloody does! Gangplank was the reaver king you don't work for a man like that by being bad at what you do. If anything I'm on the right side 'ere, I've worked for many great men here in Bilgewater you should be honoured that I'm bending over backwards for public relations."** He didn't know jack shit about what he was talking about, but the few diplomats he had fixed up seemed to use them big words in broad strokes. > > Bosse cringed the tapping echoing in his skull until it became unbearable. **"You mind not doing that little lady? I feel like I deserve a fair audience."** _(ignoring the fact he was short than her.)_ > > The doctor chuckled along half-heartedly if only to fill the silence his stones promptly dropping down his stomach, a rough gulp followed by him swallowing a few times, but he didn't lose his shite just yet. **"Contract boss lady, major difference."** He corrected with false confidence. **"Yeah that's quite possible which is why I like being on the winning side. You killed a great man lady, fucked me over quite royally. With old beardy dead, I suddenly found myself out of a safe and easy income. I feel like you owe it to peeps like me to make up for that loss." ** > > He did approve, with a grin under the mask that aired an aura of smugness. **"See? This is more like it, you get a few of your those handsome muscles in here and we can have a party. I'll even let you stay and watch if you wanna~!"** A dirty and quite so gross laugh bellowing from his stomach. > > **"I sure as hell can."** He insisted, the trap closing around his neck passing by him. **"But I'd rather do a tongue twister with a man that can handle _me._"** Teasing being a favourite pass time of his. > > When she switched back to predator Fortune mode Bosse dejectedly slouched. **"I fucked up didn't?"** Followed by him being caught in the motion hand on a hidden blade in his suit, but he quickly dropped any such motions letting it fall to the ground with a sigh upon noticing just how outgunned he was at the moment. _"Yeah, yeah, trust someone you don't know dipshit like that went well the last time or the first time. M-o-r-o-n."_ The good doctor thought to himself > > _"Ooof, ow, ow_ **son of a bitch! You little vi-"** Quickly rethinking his current choice of words to a more pleading tone. **"N-no boss lady."** His tone earnest... a little bit sheepish. It seemed what she was dealing with was a genuine halfwitted idiot who didn't think farther ahead than a bag of silver serpents waiting for him at the end. **"Seriously, I never got treated this bad by the King."** Whining and making his complaints with the current situation loud. > > **"You got something to prove or what?!** Boose asked, stressing the words. **"I ain't done nothing but come here heart in hand, maybe you should let a man handle public relations we know how to use a resource without burning bridges."** "Tch-" Fortune's mind suddenly blanked out, tears began to fill her eyes. "The .. Audacity of you ..!" She shouted at him, as she forced the tears back into her eyes. She removed her pistol from it's holster and pistol whipped him across the cheek, knocking him from his chair and onto the ground. She then immediately pounced onto and pinned him down on the ground. "Do you honestly think an ounce of soul in my body cares about how your king treated you ..?" She raised her pistol, readying to pistol whip him again but stopping herself. "I'll bet you didn't know that your **king** tried to murder me .. You still speak highly of him yet you want me to work with you ..?" She tightened her grip, still pinning him down. "Then you have the audacity to **COMPARE HIM TO ME ?!**" Fortune calmed herself down, getting off of him and dusting herself off. She walked away from him and walked over to the corner of the room just standing there for a couple of seconds before turning back around and facing him. She walked over to him and grabbed him off the ground by his shirt. She pulled him up to his feet. "Listen here .. and listen closely . I owe you **NOTHING .** If I decide to work with you or even give you anything it's because I **WANT** to." She tightened her grip on his shirt out of anger and ripped his shirt a bit. "It's your own fault for being foolish enough to work with the man in the first place. You've lost your source of income. I lost my family. We've all lost something in this world. Don't come to me with a sob story as to why I "owe you" something." She stared deep into his soul, at this point her grip on his shirt would be so tight that nails started to push through. Fortune, still holding her pistol in her hand .. suddenly raised it and placed it to his temple. "Prove your worth to me .. if you're as useful to me as you say you are .. find Gangplank's allies. I know for a fact that everything he cared about wasn't JUST on that flagship. Your job is to fish out anything you can from them. I don't care what it takes .. Only then will you gain my trust. And only then will we have a deal. It's your choice. And if you choose to take what you want by force .. well, you'll _**die**_." Her eyes filled with rage, despair, intimidation, **evil** .. She flicked his forehead again, still holding the gun to his temple. "Fortune Doesn't Favor Fools .." She taunted him. "Before you make your decision, answer me one question .. little man ." She taunted him, then using her leg to drag the chair she was sitting in earlier over to her, she dragged him down to his knees while she sat down in the chair. She still had a grip on his shirt and a gun to his temple. "Sarah .. Fortune .." She said to him, sternly. "Ever heard the story ..? Did your **KING** ever even tell you the story ..?" She asked him, impatiently . "HUH ..?! **DID HE ?!**" She shouted at him, awaiting as an answer. It seemed almost as if she was losing her mind, she appeared .. insane. Fortune was out of her mind and she was very hostile. There was no telling how far she would go with this.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T17:03:48.966+0000) > > "Tch-" Fortune's mind suddenly blanked out, tears began to fill her eyes. "The .. Audacity of you ..!" She shouted at him, as she forced the tears back into her eyes. She removed her pistol from it's holster and pistol whipped him across the cheek, knocking him from his chair and onto the ground. She then immediately pounced onto and pinned him down on the ground. "Do you honestly think an ounce of soul in my body cares about how your king treated you ..?" She raised her pistol, readying to pistol whip him again but stopping herself. "I'll bet you didn't know that your **king** tried to murder me .. You still speak highly of him yet you want me to work with you ..?" She tightened her grip, still pinning him down. "Then you have the audacity to **COMPARE HIM TO ME ?!**" Being that he was small, to begin with, a proper clap sent him flying to the floor shouting out some curse in fluent Bilgewater native tongue rubbing his face the dazed Bosse tried to rose but found himself outmanoeuvred real fast. But why was she... almost in tears? He didn't get that, didn't have any chance to anyways as he covered his face in anticipation. **"EVERYONE IS MURDERING EACH OTHER IN THIS STUPID HARBOR HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!"** Stressing out his words with a high pitched voice. **"It's a compliment laddie! C-o-m... well you get the point!!** > Fortune calmed herself down, getting off of him and dusting herself off. She walked away from him and walked over to the corner of the room just standing there for a couple of seconds before turning back around and facing him. She walked over to him and grabbed him off the ground by his shirt. She pulled him up to his feet. "Listen here .. and listen closely . I owe you **NOTHING .** If I decide to work with you or even give you anything it's because I **WANT** to." She tightened her grip on his shirt out of anger and ripped his shirt a bit. "It's your own fault for being foolish enough to work with the man in the first place. You've lost your source of income. I lost my family. We've all lost something in this world. Don't come to me with a sob story as to why I "owe you" something." She stared deep into his soul, at this point her grip on his shirt would be so tight that nails started to push through. Coughing himself short of breath until she hopped off Bosse had something akin to a panic attack, though he didn't _know_ what that was. Though he was more than happy to get off the floor, even if it was by her hand mostly. **"Never... asked for charity."** Gasping for quickly heated breaths the pirate grunted in vain anger at having his favoured plague suit ripped. **"Not my fault, not really my problem. Vendettas are kinda our M.O."** Getting the point that he should shut up when he felt her nails press against the shoddy cloth. > Fortune, still holding her pistol in her hand .. suddenly raised it and placed it to his temple. "Prove your worth to me .. if you're as useful to me as you say you are .. find Gangplank's allies. I know for a fact that everything he cared about wasn't JUST on that flagship. Your job is to fish out anything you can from them. I don't care what it takes .. Only then will you gain my trust. And only then will we have a deal. It's your choice. And if you choose to take what you want by force .. well, you'll _**die**_." Her eyes filled with rage, despair, intimidation, **evil** .. She flicked his forehead again, still holding the gun to his temple. "Fortune Doesn't Favor Fools .." She taunted him. He seemed to be regarding his options carefully, eyes darting his nose crinkling in thought the gun not giving him all that much time to think clearly. **"You do get that if I give up Gangplank's mates they are gonna hang my ass on a hook at the harbour? Still, I suppose it beats hanging with the low dogs around here.** Shielding himself from the flick this time he crossed his arms, not unlike a petulant child. **"Point taken."** > "Before you make your decision, answer me one question .. little man ." She taunted him, then using her leg to drag the chair she was sitting in earlier over to her, she dragged him down to his knees while she sat down in the chair. She still had a grip on his shirt and a gun to his temple. "Sarah .. Fortune .." She said to him, sternly. "Ever heard the story ..? Did your **KING** ever even tell you the story ..?" She asked him, impatiently . "HUH ..?! **DID HE ?!**" She shouted at him, awaiting as an answer. It seemed almost as if she was losing her mind, she appeared .. insane. Fortune was out of her mind and she was very hostile. There was no telling how far she would go with this. He didn't like this whole superiority thing but followed suit, getting down on his knees. **"I get it, chip on your shoulder men are bad. I ain't about to die for my pride."** Cringing from the gun still pointed at him, head bowed if only to escape that fact. **"No. Not really. I'm a doctor but I'm still a grunt. I try not to swim with sharks with my ass hanging out if you get me." ** Without hesitation he looked up, blurting out. **"Does it matter?"** His eyes widening a second after realizing what he just implied. **"W-wait not like that, I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT MISSUS"** kneeling he lowered his head and promptly raised his hands in prayer. **"Fuckfuckfuck I don't wanna die, please... mercy"** He begged out loud, hands trembling.
: > The red mage wasn't shy to get close, though content to stay just out of his working area. "Incisions?" An educated guess that seemed about right, but what exactly could he be attempting, some sort of enhancement? Then her eyes wandered over the husk, a quiet moment of realization. "Oh you devil." She sounded it out in her thoughts, thrilled. The red woman would find an almost hazy presence in the husk's mind space, an onslaught of images and sensations flying at high speed like a blizzard in the cold north. Amongst the flood of incoherent babble a gleeful recognition to Ramira could be clearly sited, acknowledging her outwardly with a deranged stare her way that muddled into an unsteady jitter back to the man. Such a look a held for quite awhile as the surgery progressed, only flickering once the husk gripped the man's features aggressively. > "If you needed light ya didn't need to bust holes in our ceiling ya crystal idjit!" Though this complaint was not apparently heeded as the husk in question continued on as if nothing had came out of his mouth. "Oh shit shit shit!" Jason stumbled from his seat and nearly dived behind the bar. "Come on where is it!? Ah there it is!" He quickly came back and placed a burlap sack over Leilani to hide the glow, knowing full well the remaining survivors, especially the Red Caps, wouldn't be so understandable with the fate of Leilani. The husk took a swig of his drink as he chuckled slightly, noticing the tarp getting thrown over his work was amusing to say the least. Not quite having the energy currently to hinder the driller's panic, but letting it play out as the young man collapsed into a heap on the table. Noticing the driller stomp down stares in a panicked huff. > "Wonderful technique," Ramira stated with a few dry claps of her hands. "I look forward to picking your brain Atreyu, though for next time might I recommend magic? Tools are meant for those that lack the will to use their imagination to its full extent." Not exactly a diss towards him, but more to non-mages. With a hint of exhaustion in the abomination's voice, the mummy spoke up **"Unfortunately doing so would drain more energy than I could afford to lose, besides there is always something cathartic about applying such a hands on approach.... If not a bit reflective.."** As for the Tsuki the Crystal mage wasn't a miracle worker and gave a quick look over the young mage with flask still in hand, noticing a line of blood running from the floor into her closed mouth along with her eyes stirring. Leaning down into her face a bit more Atreyu opened one of the girl's eyelids, the pupil was likely darting all over the in multiple directions. **"Well it seems she's slowly coming around, this blood trail is a tad concerning though..."** Gesturing with his occupied hand at the trail leading from the the "surgical site" to Tsuki. **"Though perhaps its for the best she stays out for a tad longer... Try to keep an eye on her however, last thing we need is her flying into a spasm again."** Turning to follow after Jason as the red woman began her healing, stopping as the magic to flow; but forcing himself down the steps with reluctance do in wanting to see Ramira work as she'd done him. **"Please do fill me in after you're done as well, I need to get to work... Give and take, give and take... ."** grumbling to himself as he descended the rickety boards. > When the two finally joined him down stairs, they would see the 'armory' which consisted of a dozen suits similar to that of Jason's and assorted amount of guns, ammo and swords with the man himself sitting on a small barrel of gun powder with a glass bottle half full with clear fluid. His face was puckered and the bottle shook in his hand before he shakd his head violently and corked the bottle and set it aside. "Goddess if only I could drink right now..." Creaking down the steps only to stop at the last one, knocking on the side of the wall while to announce his presence for entry; noticing Jason sulking nervously over on a barrel. **"So I'm guessing you aren't quite accustomed to seeing that..?"** Walking further in to take in all of the equipment and tools he'd be using before returning Jason's likely thousand yard stare. **"So I'm from Zaun...!"** Clapping his hands below his waste, in a kind of awkward "Tadah!" fashion; before letting them fall limp at his sides again. **"Anything you'd like to know while we have a moment..?- He's alive by the way, if thats any comfort... (If the driller didn't respond Atreyu would quickly begin working as not to draw out the silence, obtaining the the scarred man's measurements and suit specs ) > Wordlessly she wandered over to Jason and Atreyu, shaken but far from dead though likely late to the conversation. "Show me what you have in mind, I'm a quick learner." Whatever conversation had ensued the red woman likely wouldn't be too late in her arrival as the husk had begun grabbing the thick leathery material and copper wire from the various outlets in the room, likely running around Jason in the process with modifications being prepared. **"Oh lovely you're just in time.. Grab me those shears to your right... Yes on the rotting shelf..."**
> [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0095,timestamp=2019-05-18T16:40:05.867+0000) > Leaning down into her face a bit more Atreyu opened one of the girl's eyelids, the pupil was likely darting all over the in multiple directions. **"Well it seems she's slowly coming around, this blood trail is a tad concerning though..."** Gesturing with his occupied hand at the trail leading from the the "surgical site" to Tsuki. **"Though perhaps its for the best she stays out for a tad longer... Try to keep an eye on her however, last thing we need is her flying into a spasm again."** "I feel not safe entrusting our future to those who cannot wield magic. Your creation as useful as it will surely be is no substitute for the sheer... devastation that little creature posses." A Wrinkle of her nose at the mention of Tsuki's magical force. > Whatever conversation had ensued the red woman likely wouldn't be too late in her arrival as the husk had begun grabbing the thick leathery material and copper wire from the various outlets in the room, likely running around Jason in the process with modifications being prepared. **"Oh lovely you're just in time.. Grab me those shears to your right... Yes on the rotting shelf..."** What she missed she didn't care much for, for someone who appeared tough and filled with testosterone Jason seemed almost disgusted with the magic of their kind... _their kind_ she repeated with a certain distaste. He commanded some form of simpler magic but unlike the performers of the art, he seemed content to let his drill speak for him. Snapping out of her thoughts Ramira lifted her hand holding it midair she commanded said tool to float, but the confidence in her ability was shaken quite literally as her hand trembled though, in the end, a pair of shears landed right next to Atreyu with her huffing looking to her hand. To have fallen this low, a quick death by slit throat being less humiliating in comparison. > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0096,timestamp=2019-05-19T16:17:06.771+0000) >Given that Atreyu was going to start phase two of his plan, Jason took the opportunity to give Ramira the run down of most important things about the suit namely the dials on the right arm. He approached the rack and pulled off a suit and helmet while dragging the weighted boots with his foot before placing them on a barrel, and gestured for her to come over. >If she approached, he would lift up the right arm which showed two di-colored dials of red and white with the third and final being tri-colored and blue, white and red. "Air,pressure, temperature." There wasn't much room for self-loathing as duty called which made the mage rise stopping some distance short of Jason, as she hadn't _quite_ forgotten the electric treatment earlier. "Can't be much simpler than that." She offered, nonchalantly as he chattered. Lastly he picked up the helmet and turned it over to allow her too look inside, placing a finer on a small metal box close to where one's right ear would be. "Short range radio, only good for about 100 meters before it cuts out. Faster then trying to sign it by hand." He paused to give Ramira a chance to adsorb what he said and offer any questions he might have before he had her 'dress up'. "Just what I needed, accessories." By now it was obvious she was only paying half attention outwardly, ring fingers clicking together. If he looked down he'd see her hands not really doing anything but impatiently swaying around. When he looked at her like that she was quick to ease his concerns. "I understand." Snatching the helmet up it seemed to strangely weigh little to her, as with little effort she held it inspecting it and turning it around. "Helmet--" Glancing down at his own suit. "Shoes first." Said with an admirable amount of confidence for someone who refused to admit they didn't know something better than a "brute in a suit".
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T06:01:48.269+0000) > > **"That's real cute."** Bosse snapped but didn't push it any further crossing his arms. What the doctor didn't expect was the pirate to get up and close like she was examining an object, staggering back with a grunt when she flicked his head. **"Didn't mean anything by it boss lady.** Obviously offended not cause he felt emasculated but because he was really just that vain. > > _"Mhm."_ Grunting back in response whilst following her, glancing at the sole seat. **"Don't have to ask me twice."** Planting his rear on the chair promptly, after turning it around with a screeching noise so that it faced backwards, hands splayed on top of the seat. **"Down to business eh? Fine by me."** Behind the dull colouration of the mask two brown eyes slightly narrowed looking directly at her, at a guess he seemed to be judging her character. > > **"So with Gangplank dead and you picking off his crew, I'm looking to switch sides if you get my meaning. I'm by no means a winner but I like keeping my head firmly planted between my shoulders, so I'd like to pledge my services to your little fancy cause 'ere. I'm an expert medic, that's... uh.. kinda all I do. But nevermind that, I'm the best goddamn sawbone this side of Runeterra you don't need me you _need_ me. Ask anyone around here they'll tell you 'ole Bosse is the best man around."** > > **"I'm also pretty cheap on a payroll. I usually take 10 silver serpents no-questions-asked session, whenever wherever."** Rubbing the back of his mask he shifted in the seat, uncomfortable to some degree. **"Look, missy, I may have rolled with Gangplank but the old man is dead. I'm willing to kiss ass if it means I stay out of your iron sights, so why not give old Bosse a chance? I'll let you and your top men have free medical care to sweeten the deal."** > > Holding his hand out he seemed confident that his people skills would do him a favour for once. **"Deal? You don't kill me, I stay out of your shit."** Fortune began to chuckle at the previous statements . "**I** need .. **you**..? Bahaha !" She fixed her posture and pulled her seat up closer to the desk to meet him eye-to-eye. She refused his hand, slapping it away. "You claim to be some medical specialist ..? I mean sure that could come in handy but as you should know and if you don't, will know. _Sarah Fortune_ needs **nobody**." She said to him as her tone of voice suddenly became more stern. She clenched her fist as she slammed it down on the desk. "Just who the hell do you think you are ..? You used to work for _Gangplank_ .. that doesn't make you hot shit." Sarah began to tap her foot on the ground quite aggressively. She suddenly grabbed a hair-tie that was wrapped around her wrist and began to put her bloody-red hair up into a ponytail. She chuckled a bit, giving him a stern posture. "If you were working for Gangplank .. you had to be more than a medic. I can't help but suspect something .. unusual about one of Gangplank's former men wanting to come to the enemy side. Even with Gangplank being dead, his allies would hunt you down and murder you for treason .. betrayal . It's quite .. foolish either way if you ask me." Fortune then arose from her seat, dragging her chair around the desk. She nudged his chair back and placed her chair directly in front of him and scooted up closer to him. "Are you sure you can handle me ..? Medic." She met him eye-to-eye not breaking contact and a suggestive stare quickly changed to an intense stare. Sarah aggressively jolted her arm towards him and slammed it over his neck, pressing it there. She held one hand on her holster in case he attempted to draw on her. "Tell me .. Are you lying to me ..?" She stared deep into his eyes to analyze his answer, seeking the truth and the lies behind it. She fixated her eyebrows downwards, angrily.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T12:13:43.057+0000) > > Fortune began to chuckle at the previous statements . "**I** need .. **you**..? Bahaha !" She fixed her posture and pulled her seat up closer to the desk to meet him eye-to-eye. She refused his hand, slapping it away. "You claim to be some medical specialist ..? I mean sure that could come in handy but as you should know and if you don't, will know. _Sarah Fortune_ needs **nobody**." She said to him as her tone of voice suddenly became more stern. She clenched her fist as she slammed it down on the desk. "Just who the hell do you think you are ..? You used to work for _Gangplank_ .. that doesn't make you hot shit." **"W-well... Gangplank found me useful..."** At an utter loss for words his reply came with a slight stutter to it as he straightened up, shaking his hand that was slapped away like it was on fire. **"Fortuna I never implied you _need_ someone but try sawing off your own st, and applying a splinter to a guy at the same time."** Confidently bordering on arrogantly announcing his skill to an audience that cared about... this much -. Though he shied back in his seat from the aggressive display he was happy to retort when it came to his legend. **"Yes it bloody does! Gangplank was the reaver king you don't work for a man like that by being bad at what you do. If anything I'm on the right side 'ere, I've worked for many great men here in Bilgewater you should be honoured that I'm bending over backwards for public relations."** He didn't know jack shit about what he was talking about, but the few diplomats he had fixed up seemed to use them big words in broad strokes. > Sarah began to tap her foot on the ground quite aggressively. She suddenly grabbed a hair-tie that was wrapped around her wrist and began to put her bloody-red hair up into a ponytail. Bosse cringed the tapping echoing in his skull until it became unbearable. **"You mind not doing that little lady? I feel like I deserve a fair audience."** _(ignoring the fact he was short than her.)_ >She chuckled a bit, giving him a stern posture. "If you were working for Gangplank .. you had to be more than a medic. I can't help but suspect something .. unusual about one of Gangplank's former men wanting to come to the enemy side. Even with Gangplank being dead, his allies would hunt you down and murder you for treason .. betrayal . It's quite .. foolish either way if you ask me." The doctor chuckled along half-heartedly if only to fill the silence his stones promptly dropping down his stomach, a rough gulp followed by him swallowing a few times, but he didn't lose his shite just yet. **"Contract boss lady, major difference."** He corrected with false confidence. **"Yeah that's quite possible which is why I like being on the winning side. You killed a great man lady, fucked me over quite royally. With old beardy dead, I suddenly found myself out of a safe and easy income. I feel like you owe it to peeps like me to make up for that loss." ** > Fortune then arose from her seat, dragging her chair around the desk. She nudged his chair back and placed her chair directly in front of him and scooted up closer to him. "Are you sure you can handle me ..? Medic." He did approve, with a grin under the mask that aired an aura of smugness. **"See? This is more like it, you get a few of your those handsome muscles in here and we can have a party. I'll even let you stay and watch if you wanna~!"** A dirty and quite so gross laugh bellowing from his stomach. **"I sure as hell can."** He insisted, the trap closing around his neck passing by him. **"But I'd rather do a tongue twister with a man that can handle _me._"** Teasing being a favourite pass time of his. >She met him eye-to-eye not breaking contact and a suggestive stare quickly changed to an intense stare. Sarah aggressively jolted her arm towards him and slammed it over his neck, pressing it there. She held one hand on her holster in case he attempted to draw on her. "Tell me .. Are you lying to me ..?" She stared deep into his eyes to analyze his answer, seeking the truth and the lies behind it. She fixated her eyebrows downwards, angrily. When she switched back to predator Fortune mode Bosse dejectedly slouched. **"I fucked up didn't?"** Followed by him being caught in the motion hand on a hidden blade in his suit, but he quickly dropped any such motions letting it fall to the ground with a sigh upon noticing just how outgunned he was at the moment. _"Yeah, yeah, trust someone you don't know dipshit like that went well the last time or the first time. M-o-r-o-n."_ The good doctor thought to himself _"Ooof, ow, ow_ **son of a bitch! You little vi-"** Quickly rethinking his current choice of words to a more pleading tone. **"N-no boss lady."** His tone earnest... a little bit sheepish. It seemed what she was dealing with was a genuine halfwitted idiot who didn't think farther ahead than a bag of silver serpents waiting for him at the end. **"Seriously, I never got treated this bad by the King."** Whining and making his complaints with the current situation loud. **"You got something to prove or what?!** Boose asked, stressing the words. **"I ain't done nothing but come here heart in hand, maybe you should let a man handle public relations we know how to use a resource without burning bridges."**
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T02:45:45.385+0000) > > Bosse seemed woefully unprepared and unperceptive barely having time to shout out **'holy shit!'** holding his hands up though mentally preparing to quick draw his own gun. **"I'm Bosse Sawbones lady, B-o-s-s-e with two e's I came here to find some lucrative dealings but all I find are two guns pointed at my face!"** He spat out, calming down enough to say **"you ready to talk or are we doing this? 'killing people isn't my forte but I'm a creative mind." ** Still, that glint in her eyes made him shudder. This was a dude who had seen Gangplank casually carve names into a living being's bones. > > _"Bloody freaks."_ He thought. _"Hope Nagakaborous makes 'em trip on their feet on a harpoon."_ ` ` Killing people ..? ` ` She chuckled at his statement . ` ` You'd fall flat attempting to kill me .. ` ` She'd lower her pistols as she saw that he wasn't a threat . She'd walk over to him, she looked him up and down and examined his features . She'd flick his forehead . ` ` You fool .. This time I'll ignore the statement you made about "doing this" but the next time you challenge me . It'll be off with your head . ` ` She turned away from him and opened her office door , walking inside . ` ` Come on in .. My Time Is Limited . Depending on what it is you have to offer me and how valuable I view what you have to talk about .. ` ` She walked over to her office chair and took a seat, placing her arms down on the top of her desk and leaning onto the desk while seated . ` ` Well .. Have a seat . ` ` She pointed at the chair in front of her, directing him to it .
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T02:54:36.410+0000) > > ` ` Killing people ..? ` ` She chuckled at his statement . ` ` You'd fall flat attempting to kill me .. ` ` She'd lower her pistols as she saw that he wasn't a threat . She'd walk over to him, she looked him up and down and examined his features . She'd flick his forehead . ` ` You fool .. This time I'll ignore the statement you made about "doing this" but the next time you challenge me . It'll be off with your head . ` ` She turned away from him and opened her office door , walking inside . ` ` Come on in .. My Time Is Limited . Depending on what it is you have to offer me and how valuable I view what you have to talk about .. ` ` She walked over to her office chair and took a seat, placing her arms down on the top of her desk and leaning onto the desk while seated . ` ` Well .. Have a seat . ` ` She pointed at the chair in front of her, directing him to it . **"That's real cute."** Bosse snapped but didn't push it any further crossing his arms. What the doctor didn't expect was the pirate to get up and close like she was examining an object, staggering back with a grunt when she flicked his head. **"Didn't mean anything by it boss lady.** Obviously offended not cause he felt emasculated but because he was really just that vain. _"Mhm."_ Grunting back in response whilst following her, glancing at the sole seat. **"Don't have to ask me twice."** Planting his rear on the chair promptly, after turning it around with a screeching noise so that it faced backwards, hands splayed on top of the seat. **"Down to business eh? Fine by me."** Behind the dull colouration of the mask two brown eyes slightly narrowed looking directly at her, at a guess he seemed to be judging her character. **"So with Gangplank dead and you picking off his crew, I'm looking to switch sides if you get my meaning. I'm by no means a winner but I like keeping my head firmly planted between my shoulders, so I'd like to pledge my services to your little fancy cause 'ere. I'm an expert medic, that's... uh.. kinda all I do. But nevermind that, I'm the best goddamn sawbone this side of Runeterra you don't need me you _need_ me. Ask anyone around here they'll tell you 'ole Bosse is the best man around."** **"I'm also pretty cheap on a payroll. I usually take 10 silver serpents no-questions-asked session, whenever wherever."** Rubbing the back of his mask he shifted in the seat, uncomfortable to some degree. **"Look, missy, I may have rolled with Gangplank but the old man is dead. I'm willing to kiss ass if it means I stay out of your iron sights, so why not give old Bosse a chance? I'll let you and your top men have free medical care to sweeten the deal."** Holding his hand out he seemed confident that his people skills would do him a favour for once. **"Deal? You don't kill me, I stay out of your shit."**
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T01:53:29.732+0000) > > Missus fortune, > > I like the sass goes well with your double cannons. How about your office by tomorrow around 12 in the day? If you ain't there i'll come back some other time, but I'm hoping you'll have the time to entertain me. > > -Bosse. > > --- > > True to his words Bosse began the arduous task of getting out of a brothel and into the streets, meeting with the chief you had to look a bit presentable after all. Gifts he had already covered, he was one wrapped in a awesome beard. > > As night turned day Miss fortune's waiting room had but one guest (perhaps he scared off the others) sleeping soundly on a chair, his features masked by a plague suit with a befitting mask that served only to amplify his snoring. The sound of a mounted cannon going off awoke him abruptly, making him fall off his chair into a heap on the floor. **"Fuck me."** He groaned, getting up on shaky legs. > > _"Where am I? Right."_ He asked himself, promptly reassuring himself of his purpose. Well, there wasn't any point delaying, with a steady gait Bosse walked up to the door rapping it with his gloved hand. **"Anyone's alive in this bucket?"** Asked openly to the door. She woke up and opened up the door to find a letter at her doorstep . ` ` Hmph .. My office..? ` ` She folded up the letter and placed it in her satchel as well . ` ` No need to write back .. if he wants to meet he'll be there . ` ` She looked at the clock on the wall before leaving her home to see that it was 11:23 AM . ` ` Better head there now .. ` ` She walked to her office, as she approached the office she heard something that sounded like it was coming from the waiting room . She placed her ear to the door and listened closely . **"Anyone's alive in this bucket?"** She heard somebody say. ` ` Is that who sent the letter ..? Hmph .. ` ` She placed her right hand on pistol which was resting, holstered on her hip. She placed her left hand on the doorknob, twisting it and kicking it open without breaking off the hinges . She removed her pistol from its holster and aimed it at the intruder, she reached her left hand down to her other pistol readying them both . ` ` Who are you ..? ` ` She asked him , staring him down with an evil glisten in her eye .
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T02:21:16.860+0000) > > She woke up and opened up the door to find a letter at her doorstep . ` ` Hmph .. My office..? ` ` She folded up the letter and placed it in her satchel as well . ` ` No need to write back .. if he wants to meet he'll be there . ` ` She looked at the clock on the wall before leaving her home to see that it was 11:23 AM . ` ` Better head there now .. ` ` She walked to her office, as she approached the office she heard something that sounded like it was coming from the waiting room . She placed her ear to the door and listened closely . **"Anyone's alive in this bucket?"** She heard somebody say. ` ` Is that who sent the letter ..? Hmph .. ` ` She placed her right hand on pistol which was resting, holstered on her hip. She placed her left hand on the doorknob, twisting it and kicking it open without breaking off the hinges . She removed her pistol from its holster and aimed it at the intruder, she reached her left hand down to her other pistol readying them both . ` ` Who are you ..? ` ` She asked him , staring him down with an evil glisten in her eye . Bosse seemed woefully unprepared and unperceptive barely having time to shout out **'holy shit!'** holding his hands up though mentally preparing to quick draw his own gun. **"I'm Bosse Sawbones lady, B-o-s-s-e with two e's I came here to find some lucrative dealings but all I find are two guns pointed at my face!"** He spat out, calming down enough to say **"you ready to talk or are we doing this? 'killing people isn't my forte but I'm a creative mind." ** Still, that glint in her eyes made him shudder. This was a dude who had seen Gangplank casually carve names into a living being's bones. _"Bloody freaks."_ He thought. _"Hope Nagakaborous makes 'em trip on their feet on a harpoon."_
: > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T01:04:18.479+0000) > > Some weeks after Gangplank's death a letter arrived for the pirate hunter, simple and reused as expected of a Bilgewater resident with a subtle scent of perfume... and blood... > --- > > Take it you're in charge now princess? Good for business I hope, else I might have to turn my eye elsewhere. Anyways I wanted to pay my respect to the de facto king of the hill... for now. Do you mind a meeting in person? I think you'll find me services to be quite useful to your cause, for the right coin that is. Hope to see you around! > > [Yours truly, Boose!](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sUJSTjsBL-juFxmwS7Uhlf8nCqOh4Zlmy-EgyX0CrNM/edit?usp=sharing) > > ---- > > _Bosse was one of the supporters of Gangplank's reign, that much was known openly. Miss fortune may have also found out if she dug hard enough that he was quite happy to fix up the reaver king's men, and that he had a comfy contract with the king himself._ ` ` Ah .. That's what I thought . **Dismissed !** ` ` She started to walk away but was stopped in her tracks by a messenger boy. ` ` Hm ..? ` ` She looked back over her shoulder at him and noticed he was holding a letter. ` ` For me ..? ` ` She asked him . He nodded his head . She took the letter from him and ripped it open. ` ` Oh ..? ` ` She chuckled . ` ` A meeting ..? ` ` She read the signature . "**Boose**" . ` ` Name doesn't ring a bell .. but, they talk a good game . ` ` She folded the letter up and placed it in her satchel . She walked over to a passing pedestrian, ` ` Hey ! Got paper ..? ` ` She placed a hand on her hip as she waited for the pedestrian to pull out a piece of paper. She grabbed the piece of paper & walked over to a nearby home. She grabbed a pen from her satchel and placed the paper against the house, using the house as a surface to write on. She wrote, ********* ` ` Time ? Place ? Setting up Formal Meetings without giving necessary information .. However, I accept your invitation . ` ` She folded the letter and gave it to the messenger boy so he could make sure the letter made it to the recipient . ` ` I wonder what this person has to offer .. Hopefully they're not just pulling my tail because, if that's the case .. it won't be very .. **pleasant** for them . ` `
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T01:41:50.720+0000) > ********* > > ` ` Time ? Place ? Setting up Formal Meetings without giving necessary information .. However, I accept your invitation . ` ` > > She folded the letter and gave it to the messenger boy so he could make sure the letter made it to the recipient . ` ` I wonder what this person has to offer .. Hopefully they're not just pulling my tail because, if that's the case .. it won't be very .. **pleasant** for them . ` ` Missus fortune, I like the sass goes well with your double cannons. How about your office by tomorrow around 12 in the day? If you ain't there i'll come back some other time, but I'm hoping you'll have the time to entertain me. -Bosse. --- True to his words Bosse began the arduous task of getting out of a brothel and into the streets, meeting with the chief you had to look a bit presentable after all. Gifts he had already covered, he was one wrapped in a awesome beard. As night turned day Miss fortune's waiting room had but one guest (perhaps he scared off the others) sleeping soundly on a chair, his features masked by a plague suit with a befitting mask that served only to amplify his snoring. The sound of a mounted cannon going off awoke him abruptly, making him fall off his chair into a heap on the floor. **"Fuck me."** He groaned, getting up on shaky legs. _"Where am I? Right."_ He asked himself, promptly reassuring himself of his purpose. Well, there wasn't any point delaying, with a steady gait Bosse walked up to the door rapping it with his gloved hand. **"Anyone's alive in this bucket?"** Asked openly to the door.
Show more

Arbiter Akali

Level 6 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion