: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:43:05.419+0000) > Jason barely had enough time to lift his drill to protect the port hole on his helmet, some bullets ricochet off the giant metal object but most hit his suit and consider it lucky that the worst that he was subjected to was some pistol rounds and not a chest full of whatever the female cultist was firing out of her shotgun. > > **"Errrggg."** The oiler grunted as the bullets punched into his form, his suit was taking a harder beating tonight then he expected and his boss was going to kill him, assuming the demon doesn't beat him to it, when he finds out that the company suit has a shit ton of new bullet holes for _some_ reason. **"Gonna need new copper plates after this is over..."** He mumbled to himself, trying to get past the sting of new bruises that were undoubtedly forming underneath the layers of metal and leather, and the previous soreness from the explosion hours before isn't doing him any favors. > > **"And I'm really getting tired of this 'goddess' this and that bullshit."** He growled, revving his drill and charged forward at the trio. Drill spinning and roaring loudly. **"Come on, let have at it!"** Morak staggered back from the blast that hit her head on, some shrapnel slapping her face but it didn't seem to knock her down just yet. Inhuman endurance mixed with agility allowed her to jump back into sword at her side as she ran them down. They didn't seem to fear death at all, not unlike Evelynn's mistress not even Jason drilling down the first of the three made them back an inch, nor when Morak sliced the reloading woman's hands clean off followed by her throat. The last one chuckled dropping his weapon he fell to his knees arms held out for the embrace of death that soon came by either Jason's drill or her sword. Though bloodied with a few holes in her baggy clothing Morak was ready to move on, taking a moment to shudder to shake her head. Dark influences lurked in these gross halls, she wouldn't say it out loud as she didn't want to worry him but reminded herself of duty. Still, maybe it was better to take a more subtle approach. Heading inside the room the cultists came from Morak began to look for an alternate path, the reinforced steel door at the end of it remained a direct approach but it was not possible to tell what lurked beyond it. **"There's got to be a secret path or something..."** She said to Jason while patting the right side's wall. **"Or... we could just kill our way through. But maybe we should conserve our strength... or.. um.. argh!"** Quite so distracted by losing control minutes earlier, her hand slamming the bricked area hard. The room itself seemed to carry no secrets, a single table with a choice few basic weapons along with drink and scraps of food. But the wall Morak patted down seemed a bit too new, barely any signs of age coupled with a fresh scent that compete with the sheer stench of the sewers.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-26T04:14:05.998+0000) > His attention turned back to Morak right when she decided slam a brick wall with her fist. **"Tsk"** He began with a click of his tongue. **"Well bringing the building down on top of us ain't going to help us."** Continuing and taking his helmet off and noticed something else in the air, the smell on heavy, hot, salty stench of sewage was something he was quite familiar with after many trips to the White Wharf but something else as well. Morak snarled back at him, stopping her efforts for a moment. **"Neither is me losing control in an enclosed _space_"** Headbutting the wall her shoulders dropped with a heavy 'ugh'. **"Sorry. It's not your fault, I always get riled up on the hunt. But this place, in particular, seems to carry a degenerative effect on one's psyche." ** > It was earthy and wet and seemed to be coming from the wall Morak punched. He moved closer and took a deep sniff, his nostrils filled with a damp, stony smell. He frowned and snapped his left fingers and brought the flame closer to the wall to see and sure enough there was a difference, the rest of the wall was a much brighter gray then the rest of the wall. While it was difficult to say when the wall was built it couldn't have been more then a day or two. **"I'll give you one thing, this wall you slammed your fist on reeks."** He stated, rubbing a hand across the stone. **"Don't know about you, but it looks a a bit off as well."** Crossing her arms the demon watched him, another idea building in her head. Putting a hand on the stone she seemed to agree as she gave it a little push. **"It's either a shortcut to a painful death or a free ticket to our target. Shall we give it a push?"** Amused, to say the least, better than being edgy in her opinion. Putting both her hands on the stone she got ready to give it the push of her life. _**"And I who actually like surprises...!"**_ She muttered out in her thought.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T21:27:21.364+0000) > Jason was a bit hurt when she said it was 'just a piece of metal' but this was immediately replaced with shock as his possession transformed, yet Morak had already read his mind and answered his question before it could even escape his lips. **"Every time I think I'm starting to understand you're kind, ya do something like that."** He grumbled. **"And I sure hope you can or we're gonna have a very long angry talk about respecting property."** He continued though he wasn't sure if she had heard what he said seeing as she was more, understandably, focused on getting inside the sewers. Jason had to quickly step to the side to avoid getting hit by the now destroyed grate which crashed loudly in a twisted mess, so much for being quiet which was only accentuated by the confused calls of the cultist below but took the hint from his demonic companion to remain quiet even if he didn't see much point in it given the big damn hole in front of them. Once again, before he could ask what her plan was she was already on the attack before he could even ask what the plan was and given the grotesque sounds of violence below it might be in his best interest to give her some space. >"Ladies, gents. We have guests." Jason barely had enough time to lift his drill to protect the port hole on his helmet, some bullets ricochet off the giant metal object but most hit his suit and consider it lucky that the worst that he was subjected to was some pistol rounds and not a chest full of whatever the female cultist was firing out of her shotgun. **"Errrggg."** The oiler grunted as the bullets punched into his form, his suit was taking a harder beating tonight then he expected and his boss was going to kill him, assuming the demon doesn't beat him to it, when he finds out that the company suit has a shit ton of new bullet holes for _some_ reason. **"Gonna need new copper plates after this is over..."** He mumbled to himself, trying to get past the sting of new bruises that were undoubtedly forming underneath the layers of metal and leather, and the previous soreness from the explosion hours before isn't doing him any favors. **"And I'm really getting tired of this 'goddess' this and that bullshit."** He growled, revving his drill and charged forward at the trio. Drill spinning and roaring loudly. **"Come on, let have at it!"**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T18:43:05.419+0000) > Jason barely had enough time to lift his drill to protect the port hole on his helmet, some bullets ricochet off the giant metal object but most hit his suit and consider it lucky that the worst that he was subjected to was some pistol rounds and not a chest full of whatever the female cultist was firing out of her shotgun. > > **"Errrggg."** The oiler grunted as the bullets punched into his form, his suit was taking a harder beating tonight then he expected and his boss was going to kill him, assuming the demon doesn't beat him to it, when he finds out that the company suit has a shit ton of new bullet holes for _some_ reason. **"Gonna need new copper plates after this is over..."** He mumbled to himself, trying to get past the sting of new bruises that were undoubtedly forming underneath the layers of metal and leather, and the previous soreness from the explosion hours before isn't doing him any favors. > > **"And I'm really getting tired of this 'goddess' this and that bullshit."** He growled, revving his drill and charged forward at the trio. Drill spinning and roaring loudly. **"Come on, let have at it!"** Morak staggered back from the blast that hit her head on, some shrapnel slapping her face but it didn't seem to knock her down just yet. Inhuman endurance mixed with agility allowed her to jump back into sword at her side as she ran them down. They didn't seem to fear death at all, not unlike Evelynn's mistress not even Jason drilling down the first of the three made them back an inch, nor when Morak sliced the reloading woman's hands clean off followed by her throat. The last one chuckled dropping his weapon he fell to his knees arms held out for the embrace of death that soon came by either Jason's drill or her sword. Though bloodied with a few holes in her baggy clothing Morak was ready to move on, taking a moment to shudder to shake her head. Dark influences lurked in these gross halls, she wouldn't say it out loud as she didn't want to worry him but reminded herself of duty. Still, maybe it was better to take a more subtle approach. Heading inside the room the cultists came from Morak began to look for an alternate path, the reinforced steel door at the end of it remained a direct approach but it was not possible to tell what lurked beyond it. **"There's got to be a secret path or something..."** She said to Jason while patting the right side's wall. **"Or... we could just kill our way through. But maybe we should conserve our strength... or.. um.. argh!"** Quite so distracted by losing control minutes earlier, her hand slamming the bricked area hard. The room itself seemed to carry no secrets, a single table with a choice few basic weapons along with drink and scraps of food. But the wall Morak patted down seemed a bit too new, barely any signs of age coupled with a fresh scent that compete with the sheer stench of the sewers.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T17:43:33.275+0000) > Jason exhaled at the order of having to spend more time alone with Morak, dealing with such a high energy personality was exhausting and this particular individual seemed to have an inexhaustible supply. **"Well i sure hope we have back up, don't exactly relish the thought of being torn apart."** As for Harlow, he could only hope the officer would come around sooner rather then later. Jason himself wasn't thrilled about working with a demon either but right now there was more pressing matters to deal with even if his common sense was screaming at him. Jason the gave a confused smirk at Morak's 'murder face' if it could even be called that and only somewhat intimidating due to her demonic appearance. The oiler tried to put on his own 'murder face' but alas years of muscle damage to his facial physique made anything besides a neutral scowl difficult if not painful, in this case made him look as if he had indigestion. He took one the flare gun from Pernell and raised an eyebrow. **"Didn't know they made'em this small, guess it not meant for long distance."** He said, pocketing the device. ____ _"By the Naga's tangled beard does she even fuckin breath!?"_ He silently screamed to himself during the journey though their territory as she seemed to talk about whatever that may have popped into her mind at the time with the only thing drowning her words were his own thoughts of bashing his skull on a brick wall until merciful unconsciousness relieved him of this torment. Though just before he was at his wit's end, she was quite different then how she was before and barely seemed to acknowledge is presence besides a short instruction of where they were heading and followed closely behind her but what unnerved him was just how quiet the City of Progress was now, even when the factories were closed for the day there was still a chorus of machinery of nocturnal inventors but a Harrowing might as well have swept through with how quiet and stagnant it has become. Though lucky for Morak, he took his eyes of the scenery long enough to notice she stopped moving. **"Bad what?"** He couldn't see anything in the gloom let alone feel any magic, though her glowing tattoo was as good an indication as any that something was up. Though another glaring problem had been brought up, namely his companions lack of weaponry. Jason remained silent in thought as he wasn't sure what he had that _could_ withstand her strength since what he had was meant to be used by a human and not a demon capable of bench pressing an entire ship. **"Uhhh...wait I think I got a knife on me."** He reached and arm behind his back and pulled out a serrated blade. **"More meant for hunting critters but I'm sure you'll manage"** He said, handing it to her. **"Just try not to break it."** The 'knife' in question was about the length of a forearm, with one side with jagged, rough teeth and the other smooth and sharp with the hilt that once have been carved into the appearance of a serpent had been worn down to a near smoothness of the years though if she were to look closely she may be able to spot couple letters that seemed to spell out 'From, M' with a small heart etched into it.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=0011000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T20:27:36.852+0000) > Jason remained silent in thought as he wasn't sure what he had that _could_ withstand her strength since what he had was meant to be used by a human and not a demon capable of bench pressing an entire ship. **"Uhhh...wait I think I got a knife on me."** He reached and arm behind his back and pulled out a serrated blade. **"More meant for hunting critters but I'm sure you'll manage"** He said, handing it to her. **"Just try not to break it."** Gratefully taking it with a short bow before closing her eyes Morak silently exhaled hand resting on the weapon. **"This steel... I can feel its ancient age, trace its lineage and ha! I'm kidding, it's just a piece of metal."** Opening her eyes she instead gripped it by its end and pulled forward but instead of devasting her hand, it grew in length and size until it shaped to the form of a greatsword. **"Perfect!"** She chirped. > The 'knife' in question was about the length of a forearm, with one side with jagged, rough teeth and the other smooth and sharp with the hilt that once have been carved into the appearance of a serpent had been worn down to a near smoothness of the years though if she were to look closely she may be able to spot couple letters that seemed to spell out 'From, M' with a small heart etched into it. Now she inspected the hilt finger tracing the marking a short-lived smile grazing her lips before twirling it. **"I _will_ return it in its original form. Now, shall we open this can?"** Rather dramatically she drove the sword straight down the sewer lock, twisting the sword up the lock pulled along with it, flung to the side sliding off the weapon. "Oh shit what the hell's going on?!" One of the guards yelled out as the metal was wrenched from its place, four of them had been placed in the next room playing blackjack to pass time. Directing her baton at the disturbance. "You there, check out that noise." _"Why's it always me?"_ He asked out loud looking down a reminder of his unworthiness to Evelynn as a trusted one apparent in his blank white outfit covering him head to toe, scarred hands beneath those cloths unworthy of her touch, affection. _"I'll prove myself to Evelynn... once and for all."_ He muttered out as he turned and walked the door closing shortly behind him. "Who is out there, come out so I can kill you..." His voice carried a dangerous edge despite his voice cracking thanks to his young age. _"Shit."_ He whispered seeing the giant hole where the sewer lock had been, daylight protruding down onto his covered face. --- Morak urged silence from her companion as the cultist investigated, soon enough he was close enough to the hole for a fatal drop. There was a predatory glint in her eyes, where they were once almost friendly looking before they took on cat-like slits hand tightly gripped on the sword that rested over her back ready to pounce. **RAAAAAAH** More beast than human at that moment Morak unleashed a chilling bellow that made the cultist freeze, in a second later it was over as the demon crashed down on him, a gruesome crack of his back sealing his fate but before he could scream her upper fangs tore into his neck, he seemed only able to pronounce but pained gasps until all life drained from his body unless stopped. "Ladies, gents. We have guests." Kicking open the door Jason would be met by three cultists each dressed in similar robing but with countless stains having permanently changed the colour from white to mostly red. The woman in the middle carried a shotgun pointed right at Jason, while the ones by her sides carried simple handguns. "Let's greet them, shall we?" Simultaneously they cried out **'for the red goddess!' ** unleashing their weapons at him, the woman's shotgun carried a massive punch of random assorted metal scrap that physically knocked her back, aiming at Morak while the other two aimed directly for Jason unleashing bullet after bullet from the 6 mag.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=0011000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-20T22:55:54.081+0000) > **"Why is it never something simple like an easily breakable glass ball?"** He grumbled in thought, knowing his luck that 'living thing' probably wasn't small enough to crush under heel but that was to be soon the least of his worries. **"Ay she's seems like a good one, if not a bit weird."** He answered, momentarily reflecting on her peculiar anatomy before Halow interjected and one that Jason was less then enthused about. The lack of support of the Rebels and the remaining officers was not going to do them any favors, much like Harpooners, a single man can only go so far without a crew especially when against such a powerful enemy. He looked between Parnell and Morak with a sigh. **"I'm not leaving this city until either that succubus or I am dead, if they can't see Morak is our best chances despite being a demon that's on them."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T02:56:29.639+0000) > > **"Why is it never something simple like an easily breakable glass ball?"** He grumbled in thought, knowing his luck that 'living thing' probably wasn't small enough to crush under heel but that was to be soon the least of his worries. > > **"Ay she's seems like a good one, if not a bit weird."** He answered, momentarily reflecting on her peculiar anatomy before Halow interjected and one that Jason was less then enthused about. > > The lack of support of the Rebels and the remaining officers was not going to do them any favors, much like Harpooners, a single man can only go so far without a crew especially when against such a powerful enemy. > > He looked between Parnell and Morak with a sigh. **"I'm not leaving this city until either that succubus or I am dead, if they can't see Morak is our best chances despite being a demon that's on them."** **"A most positive outlook my friend!"** Morak added, looking to the older man. **"Hey, in time they'll drop dead... because of how brilliant I am. so, not to interrupt the doom and gloom but we need to get underway right about now."** _"Right."_ Pernell mumbled out fixing his weak appearance a scowl appearing on his lines. _"Jason you'll take our newfound... ally with you, Harlow's men will be backup. They will in position, even if Harlow himself decides to sit this one out that I swear to the both of you."_ Motioning with his cane towards stairs leading to the surface he made an impatient but subtle motion with his head. _"Well don't stand around, we have a city to save don't we? I'll work on reinforcing our defences, you make sure that demon never gets her hand on other Pilty."_ The _other_ demon seemed happy to get moving, and happier to see his newfound confidence. **"Always trouble."** Morak chuckled, humming under her breath. _**"Murderface. On!"**_ She thought, though her expression only changed in that her 'eyebrows' pressed together. _"Oh, you'll probably need this."_ He passed both of them, handing over each a flare gun along with five shots. _"Only one colour I'm afraid. Green. One for all clear two for 'this is bad' three for 'apocalypse'._ ---- Even Tahm kench would have sweated trying to outtalk Morak whose main strength seemed to be a lack of lungs and a need to take a breather, at least while they were in friendly territory, once they were really out on the hunt she spoke barely a word but occasional instructions. ' left, right, up, back' spoken appropriately with each sharp turn through the city's many corners and pathways. Similar to a bloodhound it wasn't the easiest task to get Morak's attention, not even small talk could interrupt the hunter's passion and an hour later they were rewarded with something, holding her hand up in a stop motion she didn't look back not at Jason nor the filthy alley path. **"Seems the bad mojo's been gathering... around here. Come on."** Heading out of the alley her tattoos shimmered through the vowed cloth, her hand reaching for but not finding her weapon on her back. **"Ahhhh crabcake!! I forgot to grab a weapon."** She sheepishly mumbled out. **"You mind borrowing me a knife or something?"** Still not looking at him as she took in the sight, they had come out in a place large and empty likely holding a market place for better days. Sniffing the air the demon looked down smacking the top of her head. **"Of course! The sewage! We're right above them."** Looking at the nearest sewer lock she wandered over, squatting by it. **"Your or me first?"** She asked whilst putting a hand on the sewer entrance. **"About..."** Eyes closed as magic danced from her hand over the drain. **"4 souls waiting."** Removing her hand she gritted her teeth, that seemed to shine with the same magical intensity. **"I can't wait to get it started!"**
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=00110000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T00:45:52.388+0000) > **"She did what she could, stern but fair."** Jason sighed. **"I don't dwell on her much anymore, she wouldn't want me to."** Though Morak once again showed her optimistic side again, giving a small warm smirk at the demon standing before and let out a soft chuckle. **"Always got something to do in these lands."** He said pushing himself up and grabbing his helmet as he did so. >"You ready to kick some demon butt? Because I'm feeling a mighty surge right now." The oiler put on the diving helmet, tugged downward and gave a sharp twist letting out a hiss and series of clicks as it locked into place. **"Only been waiting two years to return the favor."** His grin practically beaming at her though he raised an eyebrow at her pose. **"Save the poses after we save the city, sure there has to be one sculptor to make a statue of ya still alive around here."** Opening the door, he held it open and gestured for Morak to come out as well. Harlow would have a fit regardless but despite of how he or anyone else felt, the demon was their only hope of finding Evelynn and that made her invaluable, still she didn't seem all that bad compared to her brethren.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=001100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T02:37:13.262+0000) > The oiler put on the diving helmet, tugged downward and gave a sharp twist letting out a hiss and series of clicks as it locked into place. **"Only been waiting two years to return the favor."** His grin practically beaming at her though he raised an eyebrow at her pose. **"Save the poses after we save the city, sure there has to be one sculptor to make a statue of ya still alive around here."** > > Opening the door, he held it open and gestured for Morak to come out as well. Harlow would have a fit regardless but despite of how he or anyone else felt, the demon was their only hope of finding Evelynn and that made her invaluable, still she didn't seem all that bad compared to her brethren. **"I can't help it! It's good for my spine."** Undeterred she swaggered along with her arms kind of swinging around. **"Now's probably the time to say that I know where Evelynn's source of power is located. It took me a while to catch its scent but its quite strong, I suspect mages or something more sinister. Anyways, it's alive. So we obviously gotta kill it."** Ahead of them Harlow and Pernell were caught arguing in the corridor neither party giving any ground, well until the odd couple came up. _"A reasonable course of action."_ Pernell agreed, looking at Jason for the most part. _"I take it she's on our side then."_ "You mean _it_." Harlow corrected, already leaving. **"But-** _"Harlow...!_ Looking back at all three of them Harlow merely fixed his tie. "I'm done with this conversation. I and any of my officers that wish to stay will help as much as we can, but I am not fighting alongside a demon." Leaving he muttered out audibly. "If any of them stay that is..." _"I suspect a similar response from my men."_ Pernell let him go, staying although uneasily with Jason & Co. _"The choice rests on you my boy, I am in no position to enforce anything. We're all part of this now, but that doesn't mean everyone will see it that way."_
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T20:53:33.323+0000) > >**"Hey, we'll find a solution don't worry."** Smiling warmly she gently patted his shoulder letting it rest there grimacing shortly. **"Too early? Too early."** If Jason could have backed up he would if not for the fact his back was already pressed against the door, he said nothing besides a sharp inhale he gave at her touch and notable flinch from his hands. >The way he looked at her only made things more awkward, retracting her limbs behind her back. **"I'm one of a kind! 'Least that's what my other blue friend says and he knows a lot of stuff. But I can't say my will is lacking, I once hoarded a world rune shard you know. My point is when all else fails... hope stays. But a demon wielding a huge sword also helps! I kill stuff. That's my... point... I think?"** At that she cocked her head, wincing. **"Talking circles. Sorry."** **"That we can agree on, not that I'm the foremost expert on demons."** The oiler added, though the idea of her holding a world rune even just a fragment was a cause for him to be momentarily be concerned, he didn't know much about them other then mages really got excited when their brought up and that long ago a war was fought with them as far as he was concerned it was 'complicated magic bullshit'. **"I'm not one to philosophize about those sort of things, I just feel hope is best left after all the bullshit has settled."** In regards to her nature all he could do was shrug. **"I ain't got an answer for that one, seein as I couldn't tell you my 'purpose' let alone state yours. Hell even some big blue talking dragon couldn't tell me that one and that sucker made the damn stars! I figure if he didn't have an answer probably no one does."** He continued, waving away her perceived concerns. >**"I don't fear death as you do. I fear to fail those I have befriended in my path, I fear for those I love and care for. If my enemies defeat me, I die knowing my human and inhuman friends alike have been bought another sunrise. I cherish existence, but I am willing to give it up at any moment if it means someone like you, Jason, gets to see the sunrise... just one more time."** At the subject of fearing death, the oiler busted out laughing and continued to do so until the boisterous noise probably carried down a couple hallways before he gasped for air. **"There are things that I fear death is not one of them."** He explained. **"Fearing what's gonna happen anyway is wasted energy when there's always something more immediate that needs an ass kickin but I can sympathize wanting to protect one's crew, pardon, friends."** **"Someone would have very different views about me getting to see another sunrise."** Jason grunted, shifting his weight on the door. **"Rather bold of you to also lay down your life for someone you know next to nothing about, some would that noble if not extremely foolhardy."** >This time she properly grasped the mechanics behind cigars, as seen by her eyes attentively following his in the process. Leaning back, hand on her hip in either an over the top confident or silly pose depending on your view of the world. **"Yes, Zidelo. And she was beyond passionate about her life's work."** Her smile drooped the demon drawing a deep sigh that consumed about 17% of the cigar's remaining life. **"I helped, but the work? It was all hers. If you had been there the day she revealed her lifework you'd be equally proud. I felt like a father at that moment, giving a helping hand to my young daughter with hard work and sweat."** Jason held a stoic face as she told the tale of her friend, finally getting to the meat of his investigation into her motives. He let her speak uninterrupted, analyzing her story silently as well as her behavior. She could be faking, much like Evelynn has, but he's gotten pretty good at sniffing out bullshit and practice makes perfect. >**"I may have given a hand in making her uncontainable creativity reality, but it wasn't just because I needed to locate my fellow demons. I did it because I love her. So, yes, I have personal stakes in this particular fight. Also, the whole Evelynn is planning to take over Piltover, but that we already know."** At the Jason rubbed his chin and mouth partially agape. **"Interesting."** There was loads more questions that particular declaration and their past, all of which would just dig him deeper into the rabbit hole of this mysterious demon before him but the succubus was not going to stand idle while they conversed the whole night. He didn't add that he didn't care much for the city as a whole, It just happens that the rebels have the same goal. Chances are if Evelynn wasn't the direct cause of all this destruction he wouldn't even be here, that said once she was dead the city would have to rebuild without him. >Handing it back Morak exhaled blue-black smoke coming out her mouth... and nose... a little through her ears. **"It took 27 years for Zidelo to make a dream reality. 27 years of noble intentions, she intended to use it to help locate those lost to loved ones, for police to find criminals in a snap. I made my intentions clear the day we started working together, she did not agree that all demons deserved final death after meeting me... and was repaid in kind for her faith the same night she unveiled the Incognium Runeterra, Evelynn stole that from her. I know it was that demon, for who else feeds on love and happiness better than Agony's embrace."** Jason inspected the cigar as he took it back, less then a quarter remained and probably one good enough for a one or two drags. Though he refrained from smoking and frowned at the fate the befell her friend, more then aware of what happens to those who fall into Evelynn's clutches. He could only hope that her death was quick if it really was her. **"I'm sorry for your loss."** Half frowning as he rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand. **"But she sounds like she was a good person, a better one then I could ever be and if she had the chance I'm sure she'd have helped a lot of people with that machine."** >** Only to 'mysteriously' die. I was not there the night she was murdered, nor could I attend her funeral openly. But I can make this right, I will make her life's work matter. And put... put an old soul to rest. Wherever she might be now."** Jason took one last drag on the cigar before snuffing it out of the stone floor of the cell, letting out a final cloud of smoke out his nose. **"In my home, many believe that when a person dies they become one with the sea where they stay as energy until they take form once again. A endless cycle like the ebb and flow of the tide so to speak."** Jason tilted his head slightly, making a circular motion with his hand. **"Your friend may be gone but not lost, perhaps you'll see her again in another form."** **"A small comfort, I know, but such things are what keeps people moving forward in such trying times."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T09:43:19.683+0000) > > Jason inspected the cigar as he took it back, less then a quarter remained and probably one good enough for a one or two drags. Though he refrained from smoking and frowned at the fate the befell her friend, more then aware of what happens to those who fall into Evelynn's clutches. He could only hope that her death was quick if it really was her. **"I'm sorry for your loss."** Half frowning as he rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand. **"But she sounds like she was a good person, a better one then I could ever be and if she had the chance I'm sure she'd have helped a lot of people with that machine."** The demon smiled, weaker than before but emboldened by his words.**"Thanks. You're a sweet boy your mother must have raised you quite well."** > Jason took one last drag on the cigar before snuffing it out of the stone floor of the cell, letting out a final cloud of smoke out his nose. **"In my home, many believe that when a person dies they become one with the sea where they stay as energy until they take form once again. A endless cycle like the ebb and flow of the tide so to speak."** Jason tilted his head slightly, making a circular motion with his hand. **"Your friend may be gone but not lost, perhaps you'll see her again in another form."** > > **"A small comfort, I know, but such things are what keeps people moving forward in such trying times."** **"Quite a beautiful view on life."** Dreamingly agreeing whilst scratching one of the chipped down horns protruding from her head. **"Perhaps I shall when I finally join the ever dark. But I wouldn't want for anyone to wait for me, I still have much to do!"** Seeming to miss something going by her face contorting into a temporay pout soon enough pointing at her newfound ally. **_"We_ have much to do still."** Though she parted her lips to speak further she seemed to change her mind, shaking her head once looking to the exit. **"You ready to kick some demon butt? Because I'm feeling a mighty surge right now."** _"That was a pretty badass line."_ She thought to herself while confidently pushing her chest out hands on her hip in some form of heroic pose.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-03-24T01:31:21.885+0000) > > Politely she swished her hand a bit, probably to fade away smoke but only adding to said effect with lit finger. **"Well you are right on that point, it doesn't work like in those wonderful fairy tales I read. Me drawing the magic out of your curse would effectively render you pure like a baby fresh from the womb."** Jason simply stared hard at Morak and grimaced with displeasure. **"Then that will be something to address later, last thing we need is for another thrall."** He frowned and drummed his fingers. **"Don't want to repeat mistakes"** He muttered at a barely audible level along with trying to push away the fear that if the curse were to hit full force once more he may not awaken that nirvana. > Taking the cigar she took a drag... from the wrong end but it seemed not to bother her even though it left a burn mark. **"Hope. There's a lot of bad in this world, some that I have taken part in myself in old days. If I can use my gifts to kill a few of those baddies I don't see why not."** Coughing now she sheepishly handed said cigar back. **"Good stuff. But on the point, I can't feed on magic alone, I _am_ still a demon. It takes away a bit of the edge but ultimately I still need souls to exist."** The oiler watched with a mixture of confusion and concern as he witnessed her smoking the cigar from the _lit_ end and wasn't sure if she didn't know how to smoke one or was just messing with him, either one could be true. **"Hope."** He repeated almost mockingly, taking back the cigar. **"All folk seem to do now is hope."** He said sucking in another lung full of smoke. **"Never seen those dreamin types to ever get off their ass to make their 'hope' real."** He exhaled. **"Ones that do don't often last long, lack the resolve to make those nasty decisions when words fail."** Jason didn't so much as blink at the her confession of needing souls, while far from happy about it, but as long as undead weren't in the equation he was willing to overlook that particularly grotesque side of her appetite for the moment. > **"I don't want to die."** She admitted, staring hard at his chest for a short time. **"I like living. My friends taught me that. So I don't kill unless I have to. That's why I'm a demon, demon hunter. But I don't do that whole 'suffer eternally thing' when I kill something they stay dead. But is it really a bad thing? It's not like anyone is gonna miss a few demons... or henchmen."** **"Anything with enough sense between their ears doesn't."** He pointed out, but moved his jaw from side to side at the subject of killing. **"Killing has a nasty habit of causing more problems then in fixes, true people may not care about demons and their followers."** He took another long drag. **"But I'd suggest that you ensure your appetite doesn't exceed your ability, wouldn't want to piss off too many enemies at once by being...overzealous."** **"Still I feel you're not tellin me something."** He held out the cigar once more as he questioned. **"Why her in particular when I'm sure there are likely much easier targets, if I had to guess she hurt you or more accurately someone close to you."** **"Your friend that made that device perhaps?"** He casually said with a raised eyebrow
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-03-24T06:17:21.570+0000) > > Jason simply stared hard at Morak and grimaced with displeasure. **"Then that will be something to address later, last thing we need is for another thrall."** He frowned and drummed his fingers. **"Don't want to repeat mistakes"** He muttered at a barely audible level along with trying to push away the fear that if the curse were to hit full force once more he may not awaken that nirvana. **"Hey, we'll find a solution don't worry."** Smiling warmly she gently patted his shoulder letting it rest there grimacing shortly. **"Too early? Too early."** > The oiler watched with a mixture of confusion and concern as he witnessed her smoking the cigar from the _lit_ end and wasn't sure if she didn't know how to smoke one or was just messing with him, either one could be true. **"Hope."** He repeated almost mockingly, taking back the cigar. **"All folk seem to do now is hope."** He said sucking in another lung full of smoke. **"Never seen those dreamin types to ever get off their ass to make their 'hope' real."** He exhaled. **"Ones that do don't often last long, lack the resolve to make those nasty decisions when words fail."** The way he looked at her only made things more awkward, retracting her limbs behind her back. **"I'm one of a kind! 'Least that's what my _other_ blue friend says and he knows a lot of stuff. But I can't say my will is lacking, I once hoarded a world rune shard you know. My point is when all else fails... hope stays. But a demon wielding a huge sword also helps! I kill stuff. That's my... point... I think?"** At that she cocked her head, wincing. **"Talking circles. Sorry."** > **"Anything with enough sense between their ears doesn't."** He pointed out, but moved his jaw from side to side at the subject of killing. **"Killing has a nasty habit of causing more problems then in fixes, true people may not care about demons and their followers."** He took another long drag. * *"But I'd suggest that you ensure your appetite doesn't exceed your ability, wouldn't want to piss off too many enemies at once by being...overzealous."** **"Oh, believe me, I've heard the grieving widow 'an kids tale from my old partners. But i'm already a demon, I have accepted that the majority of humanity will vilify me even though I mostly kill my own kind. Why not use that? Right?"** Though the logic sounded ruthless it was carried on a continuously optimistic tone. What he said next only made her grin cheerily.**"I don't fear death as you do. I fear to fail those I have befriended in my path, I fear for those I love and care for. If my enemies defeat me, I die knowing my human and inhuman friends alike have been bought another sunrise. I cherish existence, but I am willing to give it up at any moment if it means someone like you, Jason, gets to see the sunrise... just one more time."** > **"Still I feel you're not tellin me something."** He held out the cigar once more as he questioned. **"Why her in particular when I'm sure there are likely much easier targets, if I had to guess she hurt you or more accurately someone close to you."** > > **"Your friend that made that device perhaps?"** He casually said with a raised eyebrow This time she properly grasped the mechanics behind cigars, as seen by her eyes attentively following his in the process. Leaning back, hand on her hip in either an over the top confident or silly pose depending on your view of the world. **"Yes, Zidelo. And she was beyond passionate about her life's work."** Her smile drooped the demon drawing a deep sigh that consumed about 17% of the cigar's remaining life. **"I helped, but the work? It was all hers. If you had been there the day she revealed her lifework you'd be equally proud. I felt like a father at that moment, giving a helping hand to my young daughter with hard work and sweat."** **"I may have given a hand in making her uncontainable creativity reality, but it wasn't just because I needed to locate my fellow demons. I did it because I love her. So, yes, I have personal stakes in this particular fight. Also, the whole Evelynn is planning to take over Piltover, but that we already know."** Handing it back Morak exhaled blue-black smoke coming out her mouth... and nose... a little through her ears. **"It took 27 years for Zidelo to make a dream reality. 27 years of noble intentions, she intended to use it to help locate those lost to loved ones, for police to find criminals in a snap. I made my intentions clear the day we started working together, she did not agree that all demons deserved final death after meeting me... and was repaid in kind for her faith the same night she unveiled the Incognium Runeterra, Evelynn stole that from her. I know it was that demon, for who else feeds on love and happiness better than Agony's embrace."** **"She was 52 by the time. 52 years where most of it she refused the notion of starting a family, the first kiss of a lover, a home-cooked meal. All that mattered was changing the world for better, I admire that passion. I more so admire that she completed her goal. Only to 'mysteriously' die. I was not there the night she was murdered, nor could I attend her funeral openly. But I can make this right, I will make her life's work matter. And put... put an old soul to rest. Wherever she might be now."**
: "Step into my parlor..." (Semi open hunt for Evelynn)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T05:53:14.773+0000) > Jason took a brief pause, snapping the fingers on his left hand making a small flame on his thumb which he brought to the end of the cigar and lit. Taking a series of small puffs before it held and ember and flicked his hand to snuff the flame, tilting his head upward and blew out a small cloud of acrid smoke before looking back Morak. In the meantime Morak snapped her own finger, lighting it on fire intending on giving him a cool one-liner about needing a light well until the point passed where he lit it. **"People do say my personality grows on them. How does a personality grow on someone? I mean...-** Remembering what he _just_ said she made a zip motion across her lips nodding in silence. > He stared at her in silence, slowly puffing the cigar with the smoke partially obscuring his face. **"Suppose that you did do that."** He began. **"What's stopping her from slappin another one on me, and now without the little 'band-aids' I have in place to stop me from strangling folk in a blind rage?"** He questioned, blowing out another wall of smoke, and still far from entertaining physical contact with another demon especially given what he had to do not but a few hours prior to save those kids. Politely she swished her hand a bit, probably to fade away smoke but only adding to said effect with lit finger. **"Well you are right on that point, it doesn't work like in those wonderful fairy tales I read. Me drawing the magic out of your curse would effectively render you pure like a baby fresh from the womb."** > **"In Bilgewater, we don't have much to go on but our word alone. Something we take very seriously as trust is just as important to keep a crew together as it is to conduct business."** He declared and holding the cigar out to Morak. **"I can tolerate you being a demon, with effort, but lies? Few things worse then a liar ay?"** > > **"So I'll ask again, what do you hope to get out of helping us?"** He practically demanded with a hard, angry look on his face. Taking the cigar she took a drag... from the wrong end but it seemed not to bother her even though it left a burn mark. **"Hope. There's a lot of bad in this world, some that I have taken part in myself in old days. If I can use my gifts to kill a few of those baddies I don't see why not."** Coughing now she sheepishly handed said cigar back. **"Good stuff. But on the point, I can't feed on magic alone, I _am_ still a demon. It takes away a bit of the edge but ultimately I still need souls to exist."** **"I don't want to die."** She admitted, staring hard at his chest for a short time. **"I like living. My friends taught me that. So I don't kill unless I have to. That's why I'm a demon, demon hunter. But I don't do that whole 'suffer eternally thing' when I kill something they stay dead. But is it really a bad thing? It's not like anyone is gonna miss a few demons... or henchmen."**
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-03-07T00:27:08.728+0000) > Jason have Parnell a weary look as if trying to convey that him and sleep weren't exactly on the best of terms especially when there's curse involved. **"I'll sleep when I'm damn well good and ready."** He said firmly. **"Don't need to be told to go to bed despite my youthful looks would lead you to believe."** Jason finished with a smirk and a roll of a wrist. Though at the confession with the Morak's 'obsession' hugging, a concept that seemed extremely odd to him and hard to accept for people let alone a demon of all things. Again it could be a ploy for them to lower their guard, which in retrospect wasn't a completely theory given their nature but then again he only met _one_ demon in person, not including Morak, so hell if he knew if they had a universal behavior. What he did notice was that she seemed to stare at him more then he like, but the look in her eye perplexed him and showed clearly on his face. He saw hunger yes but not the unending, hostile ravenous that Evelynn held which he found rather odd. **"Jason Helton."** He answered slowly. **"Most just call me Jason, seems to work for most people. Some call me Delta but that usually for those that don't enjoy the sight of my mug for one reason or another or for formalities, more so the former then the latter."** In regards to Morak's name literal translation, which he found humorous for a number of reasons, mainly because if she was then he'd say she's been doing a rather shit job defending it especially regarding the undead curse and those unsavory void born things that crawl out of the gash in the trench once in a blue moon though he didn't have the foggiest idea on what the hell Djinn was, desert folk always had weird names for things or maybe it was given as a cruel joke. Wouldn't be a first time parents did that, again wasn't sure if she had any in the traditional sense, but he new a lad named Pecker which earned him never ending ridicule till his untimely death one spring. **"I'd like to ask...Morak."** He said slowly, trying to commit the name and face to memory. Its important to remember such crucial details in the event you have to hunt them down, a skill he's gotten quite good at over the years. **"Here some questions, privately, in regards to my condition."** He stared hard at the demon once again. **"Among other curiosities after that I'll attempt to rest again."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-03-07T03:24:41.171+0000) > > Jason have Parnell a weary look as if trying to convey that him and sleep weren't exactly on the best of terms especially when there's curse involved. **"I'll sleep when I'm damn well good and ready."** He said firmly. **"Don't need to be told to go to bed despite my youthful looks would lead you to believe."** Jason finished with a smirk and a roll of a wrist. _"Passing out on the coach is fine by me Jason, as long as you don't pass out, out there."_ He retorted, the events passing in the bunker not slipping by him. Was he in a dire state? Yes, but his mental facilities were as sharp as ever, even if his strength had started to leave him. > What he did notice was that she seemed to stare at him more then he like, but the look in her eye perplexed him and showed clearly on his face. He saw hunger yes but not the unending, hostile ravenous that Evelynn held which he found rather odd. **"Jason Helton."** He answered slowly. **"Most just call me Jason, seems to work for most people. Some call me Delta but that usually for those that don't enjoy the sight of my mug for one reason or another or for formalities, more so the former then the latter."** **"Oooh Delta~ that sounds pretty intimidating, but with subtle respect and simple elegance. I didn't quite expect that from Bilgewater."** If she was condescending then it most likely passed by her. **"Well, Mr Jason. I think we are going to get along just fine. I mean, have you seen me? I'm on fire!"** Licking back the blue flame that danced on her head with one hand. > > **"I'd like to ask...Morak."** He said slowly, trying to commit the name and face to memory. Its important to remember such crucial details in the event you have to hunt them down, a skill he's gotten quite good at over the years. **"Here some questions, privately, in regards to my condition."** He stared hard at the demon once again. **"Among other curiosities after that I'll attempt to rest again."** Raising his hand Pernell stopped him. _"It's fine. I think at this point we can assume she isn't going to attack. I'll be in my office."_ He seemed almost eager to leave, or perhaps worn. Quick to get to the door he took with him the mage guard, both of them leaving for his office. Morak didn't have much to say regarding that, it wasn't her place. All the same, she treated Jason to nothing less than homely hospitality. **"Heavens, I was going crazy! Never thought you'd ask"** winking at him. **"I can smell your curse, its faint as evident by human magic having tried to seal it. But its kinda like trying to plug a hole in boat with sponges... kinda."** Sniffing the air she bobbed her head once or twice. **"Definitely Evelynn's work. She's not as refined as certain other gentlemen demons, as I'm sure you've noticed by now."** By now he'd likely sense the long-winded stare she was giving him, seeing as blinking was something she did to make others more comfortable. Forgotten in the heat of the moment. Smiling once more she empathetically answered his unasked question. **"Yes. I can help you. I could simply drain the magic out of you, but it does require physical contact. Being bound to one body means I am my own battery, which also means no wacky magic spells. As tough as you likely are I'm a professional at curses and such. So excuse me if I look kinda hungry."** Coughing into her hand she broke her unintentional stare. **"Sorry. I'll let you speak now."**
: "Step into my parlor..." (Semi open hunt for Evelynn)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-03-03T16:33:32.674+0000) > In the awkward silence of the cell, glancing between the demon and Parnell, Jason let out a small cough to clear his throat. **"You have anything to ask our new.....associate or should I start?"** He asked gesturing to the demon. **"That is unless you got somethin to ask me in private, not like I got anything better to do here."** While the obvious answer was to sleep but in light of his recent attempt he didn't like that idea much, especially when this one, for all he knew, could mess with his mind as well if she so desired. The demon looked at everyone back and forth, especially seeing Jason's concerned expression not quite following what fazed him so much. Then it dawned on her as she looked down at the cracked ground, letting out a softly stated 'oh'. Pernell wiped the sweat beads off his face, dismissing the guards with a stiff hand. Without thinking he then held his hand out towards the demon, promptly retracting it. _"Perhaps we should save the pleasantries for a later time."_ Now looking at his comrade in arms Jason he continued a more warm expression shot his way. _"We'll talk later after you've gathered your wits in bed Jason. I won't have you out there collapsing from a lack of sleep,"_ Pernell's withered form drew her attention, 'awwing' like a sad puppy when he pulled back his hand. **"Okay, but I _am_ a chronic hugger, Just so you know."** Once again attention was on Jason for better or worse. The demon's unwavering sunny disposition meeting his steely one, hand raised for a shake. Suddenly smacking her head she shook it once. **"Names! I always forget the names. They call me [Morak 'jaz' din."](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KVr3Ruw8NnsDmuFbCPkoTXCFMGLDMAcBqcP4DI-0es1_13iKwBhRYz3YJFifBIhWUwZV6bU1ECQbBBnzeFOWUfU6FrbrAKLPhEdKgSc_3o6Il8-O69BXeiEnp7uZG5b9CNuTVeeF)** Interrupting him promptly she babbled on. **"Don't say it all in one word, Morak-jaz-din stands for Slayer of all or something similarly edgy in your tongue. Morak 'jaz' din means 'Defender of Runeterra', fancy titles no? You can call me Morak for short. My closest friends call me Jaz, Shurimans tend to say Din though I think they mean Djinn?"** She trailed off tapping her upper lip absently.
: "Step into my parlor..." (Semi open hunt for Evelynn)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002e,timestamp=2019-02-28T06:17:58.435+0000) > He looked between Harlow and Parnell to confirm what he heard was real and after assured he hadn't completely lost his mind he turned back to the demon with a look on his face as if he had been told an extremely amusing joke. **"Oh by the seven hells if that ain't the funniest thing since I saw a bow-legged woman after the grog slog."** He wheezed before clearing his throat and getting serious once again. **"All right I'll put that aside more the moment for the sake of my sanity, so in short you want to kill her to 'eat' her?"** Though she was well aware of the threat, as evident by her glancing at the weaponry a giggle followed in response to his clearly mocking laughter to her profession, which flew overhead followed by a more hesitant expression. **"When you put it like that it sounds weird. The only way to kill something that isn't alive, to begin with, is by eradicating every trace of it."** Though her words were harsh, her tone remained an unmoving ray of sunshine. **"It would be more along the lines of sucking through an invisible straw if you can imagine my hands and teeth as metaphorical straws."** > He grabbed Harlow's shoulder and shot the demon a tight smile that if was anymore forced would probably make his heavily scarred face explode. **"Give me a moment to talk with my associate here, we'll be back shortly."** **"Don't be gone for too long, yes? Toilet breaks are important don't get me wrong, but we have a 'bigger concerns' a human expression I have taken a liking to."** By the time Jason had made a quick break for the door, she was still smiling warmly after them patience embedded in her relaxed being, chains clinking to the ground as she took a meditative pose. > Without waiting for Harlow to answer he pulled him just outside the cell and the smile washed away from his face. **"Now, I know what you're thinking."** He began and raised a large gloved finger to signify to let him speak. **"And trust me, I'd love nothing more then to paint the walls with whatever she's got lyin in that noggin of hers."** His face puckered and nodded rapidly, trying to spit out the words. **"_But_ we do have the issue of not knowing where the harlot is hiding and I tell yea, trying to hunt down that bitch for two years is like trying to find a clean whore after the Harrowing."** Harlow thought he was ready, and followed suit despite the initial surprise. To say he was the first to condone the killing of someone without due trial felt wrong, but a demon was no human in his eyes. The elderly officer paced in place, looking back at the closed door then to Jason again and again until his eyes settled on the diver's helmet. Being chided by that finger put a notch in his pride, that he swallowed. "As much as I admire your way with words, there is no way a demon will fly. We only _just_ survived an encounter with Evelynn's lieutenant. I don't what to see what horror the demon will unleash when angered enough." > **"Let me be direct, not sayin we have to be all chummy and start doing shots with her but if there is even slim chance she can find us the demon with that Incognium thing. It _might_ be in our best interest to give her a..."** He paused and inhaled deeply, bringing a thumb and index finger together with a barely visible space in between. **"A extremely small chance to see if she's full of shit or not."** "I see your point." He grumbled out, his gears grinding along with his teeth. "Honest to god we are outmatched." He admitted with a sharp exhale, rubbing his eyebrows. "But that doesn't mean I can condone working with an unknown factor such as this. I need men and woman I can rely on, with the main police station decimated I already suffer losses to our ranks. But a demon? You can be sure as hell that even with good intentions that thing won't be accepted by the men." > **"Hell maybe the engineerin lad could fix an explosive to her neck, if we find out she tryin to pull a fast one. _click boom_ and we're back to where we started with no loss on our part and a lucky building gets a fresh coat of paint."** "There's nothing sensible about this, but that would apply to everything that's happened today. I suppose a solution like that could work." Now holding his own finger up Harlow steadied his beating heart. "I see that thing try anything that could pose risk to civilians or my men all bets are off." Fixing his glasses he looked to the imposing door. "We have someone to welcome to the Rebellion don't we?" --- Pernell rubbed his wrist, his face contorted into a deeply tired frown a final sigh leaving him. **"But I can help."** The demon insisted raising a hand which naturally made Pernell shy away. "...No." Seeing his two companions return he forced himself to look more stoic. "Have we come to a decision?" He asked the two. The demon looked a bit down at his refusal, shoulders slouching but soon enough standing straight seeing the two other curious ones return. Though she remained reserved. "For the record." Harlow started off, grabbing the keychain that lazily hanged off Pernell's side. "I do not condone this in any way." With that said he grunted, the demon holding up her hands quick to obey. Forcing the key inside the hole he unlocked the shackles, they fell to the floor with a resounding thump, on closer inspection, these things must have weighed enough for even a strongman to hesitate... much less two. Harlow didn't bother looking back at the obnoxiously grateful expression the demon carried as he left, stopping by the door. "Play around with it as you want, my officers and I are going nowhere near that thing." Stomping off the elderly officer set off to request a one of a kind equipment. Rubbing her wrists the demon looked at the two remaining participants. **"I thank you all for the chance to prove myself. I could stay in these quarters in the meantime if you so desire. I suspect you have much to talk about."** Glancing at Pernell she rested her case.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002c,timestamp=2019-02-28T04:24:57.438+0000) > **"Seems like everyone knows my name now."** He grumbled and breaking the silence, he had no time to wait for someone to buck up the courage to spit out what they needed to say, sensing its gaze lock almost sololy onto him. As to why was anyone's guess but the curse on his body was probably a key factor or at least a notable one. **"And I suppose that your 'sister' out there has been flappin her gums all about me from here to Freljord, that one sure like to talk."** It... or she seemed rather disappointed, withdrawing her hand she steepled them instead, responding in a strangely educated manner. **"Far from my sister, though we were born under similar circumstances I'll admit."** One hand on her hip she tolled her eyes, exhaling dramatically. "Tell me about it. But no, I just asked one of them, watcha call them?" _"Rebels."_ Pernell quipped though he refrained from physical contact same as everyone else. Seeing as Jason put his thoughts down eloquently he remained still, nodding along. > **"Regardless, let's cut the bullshit as I'm sure you enjoy sitting in those chains about as much as I like looking at you."** He continued. **"Why do you want to help us and what do you hope to gain from it?"** Clapping her hands ecstatically the demon positively brimmed. **"Wonderful! You remind me of a man I know, less purple more grey though."** Looking down at her hands that ended in dagger sharp ends, filed but still deadly. **"Oh trust me I'd love nothing more than it. It's stuffy in here. "**Clasping together both her hands, the demon flicked her 'hair' back. **"Right, short story, long?"** Harlow grew weary of the shenanigans quite quickly, holding up four fingers. "You got 4 minutes before we send you back to hell." This made her pause with a gulp, though her mood quickly changed back to an obnoxiously bubbly one. **"I'm a demon, demon hunter. What I'm hoping to gain is restoring order, and putting a sword through my 'sister's' airway. In return for my services I get fed, you see."** With a quick tug of the chains the magic within vibrated, only to die down instantly the demon feeding upon the magic within. When she let go they were but useless normal chains. **"The wonders of being in one form, eh? I don't eat or drink, but I am bound to this form by choice. Slay it, and I'll die horribly. Still, it has its uses as I can directly tap into most if not all forms of magic turning it into fuel for the old demon flames."** Raising her hands that looked more like claws by the minute she continued, rushing through the last minute. **"Suffice to say I helped you already by destroying that cult outpost you missed out in your adventure. I have a way of tracking down Evelynn. Zindelo's Incognium Runeterra I know how to operate it, she was a dear friend of mine…"** Placing a hand above her heart she sighed, closing her eyes in quiet remembrance. Harlow along with Pernell both looked ready to raise hell as the magic was literally sucked out from the chains, only stopped by Pernell himself gripping Harlow by the wrist. "Hold on." He looked at the demon his weary gaze fixing into a tight gesture. "How?" Looking up she smiled brightly. **"Mm? Haha! Quite simple. I promised her to destroy the plans, and I did. It's all in here though I suppose I could draw up a few schematics."** Tapping her temple as she responded. **"I want to help."** She stated clearly once more. **"I know, I know. It's a lot to take in. The hair, the tattoos. The demon thing?"** "Time's up." Harlow interrupted the conversation, his hand still on his pistol. He didn't say anything but the look he gave Jason was that of 'get what we need, and dust it'. **"Eh, erm."** The demon interrupted by coughing into her hand. **"There is one more issue. Evelynn has a power source of some kind here in Piltover kinda like a big generator I tried to get to whatever it was and disable it but by the time I got through the outpost... it was gone. I'm a good tracker though!"**
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002a,timestamp=2019-02-27T16:17:32.110+0000) > To that Jason scoffed and swung around to face Parnell, completely flabbergasted. **"If you have forgotten, one of these things turned over almost half of the police force into its personal goon squad and the fact it gave itself up _willingly_ doesn't smell like Kraken shit in the slightest to you?"** "It hasn't escaped my notice Jason, I am merely... considering options. You've seen exactly what one demon can do." He was out of breath, a handkerchief wiping off sweat from his brow. > He paced back and forth grumbling to himself over and over about the insanity of the situation presented before him. **"We shouldn't trust her."** He began. **"But....we should at least hear what she has to say and take it with an ocean's worth of salt."** > **"Lets speak to this demon for now and if what she says holds as much truth as a noble's promise."** He said as he pulled the slide back on his rivet gun with a loud metallic click. **"Then she won't be a problem anymore."** This seemed to give Pernell the faintest of hope, though he tried his best to be stoic about it. "5 minutes. After those... we either dispose or consider further trials." Harlow narrowed his eyes on the man, years of grit and experience showing through. **"Kill it or not, either way, _no one_ is going in alone with... with that thing."** He shivered, a bout of cold sweat from the grip Evelynn's priestess had him in mere hours ago. "It's settled then." Looking over the two gentlemen Pernell nodded, standing up he went for his cane. "Let's take a walk." --- The journey to the cell area held many unspoken words, and whispers from fellow rebels. Those that had captured said demon had for the better part been tight-lipped, but the pressure on the three leading figures coupled with an increasing hush-hush regarding the subject led to talk. Two guards had been stationed leading into the cell area, the blocky door sliding upon as Pernell moved towards it, Harlow was close by hand over his firearm. The facility was humbly sized, no more than 4 cells in a general area with a small room next by, two more guards standing at attention outside it, these two seemed more serious about the task, one of them being the mage guards to the Rebel hideout. A woven spell in one hand, hand on the handle to the door. No witty exchanges were made as he opened it, the small room barely enough to fit all three of them. Bound in chains that ebbed and flowed with magic each time they were disturbed, sat a demonic creature. Two small horns jutted out of its head, its blackened skin complemented by a blue flame likening to hair. It cocked its head at the visitors, the chains and baggy clothing rustling as it rose hellish blue eyes greeted all three of them, one by one. Its uncovered arms pulsed with magic, visible veins shimmering occasionally with each rustle of the chains. Rune tattoos seemed to cover most of its visible being, pulsing in motion with its veins. It smirked at them, confident splayed for all to see. **"Hi! So good to meet you all."** Chuckling the demon casually adressed them in a cute voice echoing with power. Holding its hand out for what seemed like a handshake it grinned, showcasing sharp but blunted teeth. **"And you are...Jason, yes? I've heard such grand tales about you Mr tin man."** To none's surprise it attracted to Jason seemingly admired, but glanced at Pernell while doing so. Strangely it seemed to have little interest in Harlow, despite him squeezing his holstered weapon. The two guards were behind them, the mage holding a lethal spell in his grasp. Tense silence spread throughout the room, none were sure what to make of this incredible display.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000028,timestamp=2019-02-15T07:47:32.763+0000) > > **"Zaunites aren't so bad, get along with them more then I do with the more upscale types. Find it a little hard to relate with someone who has enough cash to buy a thousand kraken bottle of Noxian Red and piss it away the next morning without even a passing thought."** He explained. **"Zaun doesn't give me the stink eye for not groveling at their feet or chide me for not bein dressed in the finest linen, its about as close as I can get to a home away from home for what its worth."** _"Bad?"_ Stated in sheer disbelief on the engineer's half, "have you seen the things that crawl out of those chem holes? Last I heard there was a giant mutated green blob bouncing around beating people up. Let's not even start with what they think is science, because, on the count of one, two, three, I'll be dead in my sleep by some jealous bald head." Removing a dusty water bottle from his belt he uncorked it, chugging down water mixed with what looked like sugar, the cork he played with flipping it with thumb. > Jason's good eye rolled in his head at the false bravado the engineer gave. **"Thought it was stupid too until I saw it myself, thought demons didn't exist either that old Tahm was just a story to keep their urchins from blowin their coin cards and dice."** He grumbled. **"Shows what I know about what is and isn't foolish, but in regards to my condition I doubt there is much you can do about it. I'm not sure if anything _can_ be done for that matter not through lack of trying."** The oiler continued, rubbing his arm slowly. He wasn't too passionate about jaw smacking with another person, but he was invested seeing as he almost choked on his water when he delivered another comment. "I was thinking electrotherapy could help, but, it could also fry your brain." Shrugging he turned away for a moment to cough in his arm, resuming his train of thought shortly after. "Anyways, I'm sure there's something that can be done. We can't have you go on a rampage in here, you feel me?" His brown eyes met Jason's, though they quickly darted away. Not that he believed the curse could be spread by mere looks. Right? > > **"Magic causes problems but it does hold a chance to do good."** He answered. **"Would'be died without the help of mages when half my bloomin face was getting melted off, if by chance I did survive I'd probably be blind and deaf. Gotta remember for ever asshole ,mages the blows up a village or makes it rain frogs there several more tryin to do some good, I say its worth the risk."** > > **"Course I'm not the forth most expert on the sparkly flying shit, so take that with a grain of salt."** "I ain't denying its use, I use what hextech I can get my hands on religiously ya know." He took a good look at his blown up face again, grimacing. "Not to be an ass but if they wanted to I'm sure they could have spared a little more juice when doing it." Standing up straight he held his hands up. "But I'm not here to change minds, I just want the demons out of my city. If that means I have to kiss mage ass to do so I'll bend goddamn over." Glancing at the ajar door to his nest of tech, he pulled down his goggles rubbing his hands together. "Speaking of which, I believe there's a bit of hextech our fellow rebels retrieved." He started walking, only to stop looking back with a small smile. "Guess we both gotta get back to kissing ass huh?" Doing a salute with two fingers he left already imagining up designs, even one in Jason's case. _Maybe_ that electrotherapy wasn't a too terrible idea... ---- **"Now, son."** If he reared his head enough he'd see Harlow standing on watch by the door to Pernell's office lit cigar in hand looking directly back at him. **"I want you to bring with you that drill of yours. And your rivet gun."** Taking a deep drag of it his lungs objected, the man's breathing as rustled as he looked. **"We've got a prisoner to kill."** Crushing the short stick left of it he disposed of it in a nearby trashcan and headed inside again the door left open. ---- When he headed inside he'd be greeted by a less than happy Harlow slamming his fist on Pernell's desk. **"There will be no discussion about this, I am not risking my men. If you put that... thing... in our ranks, consider me out." "** Pernell seemed ashen, greyed by something beyond age barely able to sit upright as it was. "Understand Harlow, we have no chance without her. And 'it' does not belong to me." He met Jason with a weary look, though he tried to smile to maintain his persona. "Jason, I have some good and...." **"We're not done here."** Harlow hissed out through clenched teeth as he took a seat, discontent by what was happening. "As I was going to say. Different news." He put a hand on the desk, drumming on it. "I've managed to purge the curses afflicting the children. They are resting, but I expect a full recovery." He paused as if what he was going to say could risk his life. "I don't know if Harlow mentioned it. But we have captured... a demon." Rubbing his nose a rumble of a sigh echoed from him. "No, that would be a lie. She gave herself up after destroying the cult outpost. Our scouts encountered her while watching the area." Putting his hands down on his knees his heavy features met both of theirs. "She wants to help us."
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000026,timestamp=2019-01-27T06:15:57.132+0000) > > Jason simply looked at the man with a weary and tired as such most of the enthusiasm the man had was lost given the recent dream and near strangling the oiler almost inflicted. **"She wouldn't let it happen that way even if she wanted to, likes to 'tease' her pray that one."** He grunted. "Unfortunately for us we just so happen to be in under her notice, something that anyone with something of value between their ears would find less then desirable."** "I'll take your word for it, haven't seen her in person yet. I prefer to let my hexplosives do the talking." True to his word he chuckled, taking out another little invention of his from his pockets inside the jacket. "This 'ere is a 3 kilo heavy strapped dynamite. If she does try anything, I'll take her with me." Slipping it back inside his coat he added nervously. "Don't tell the others about that one." > These thoughts were quickly discarded once a fresh spike of pain shot through his leg, almost punching the man as he drew about an inch of metal out of his leg. **"Son of a bitch, you just go around yanking bits out of people!?"** He growled angrily, inspecting the quickly sealing cut. The suit was damaged a bit but nothing that bit of stitch and some industrial glue couldn't fix. Holding his hands up he didn't run, as Jason seemed to be able to take the bruises of science without violence. "Hey, chill. Science _must_ be rushed. You are alive, that's a miracle if anything." > In all likeness, his suit was probably damaged in over a dozen places from bullets, cuts and explosions over the course of the night but we wasn't exactly equipped to do such repairs at the moment and were hardly critical. **"If you got some spare leather,twine, a needle and some glue I'd appreciate it."** He answered. **"But I'll keep in mind if i need anymore of your creations, but i'd like to keep my arms and legs attached if possible."** Making a fist in his hand he then saluted him, nodding. "Of course! I'm at your service my hard to kill friend." Already he started pulling out his every pocket, mumbling to himself until he managed to procure mostly everything. "This should do, the rest I'll get you later. Leather's a precious commodity around here, need to ask the boss first. But I think we can accommodate you~" > > **"I'm aware of the kinds of goods that Piltover can provide."** He interjected. **"Just have to go a city down to afford it."** Gesturing downwards before coming silent, facing forward and sighing. "Oh?" He made a gesture of being hurt and offended, taking a step back. "I can't possibly do business with those barbarians. That's why I have Riggs help me out. Did you know having an officer makes business much more pleasant? Rough around the edges, those Soot ones but they are damn good at making deals. Comes with being desperate I guess?" > > **"She has a way of gettin in your head, and before you know it she has you wrapped around her finger."** He moved his jaw back and forth in thought for a moment. **"The 'changed' rebels are probably suffering through withdrawal from her vile magic, she makes you feel...satisfied. I don't mean your typical just got finished porking a fine piece of ass or won the jackpot over a game of cards. No, every sense completely and utterly fulfilled."** He continued as he held out an arm with a blank expression. **"Pure bliss..."** Then he closed his hand and pulled it back and held and angry snarl on his face. > > **"And then she takes it away and relishes in your torment before she tears you asunder."** He hissed with venom his his words. **"They may recover, they may not. Only time will tell but pray that she didn't leave her mark on them."** He said, rubbing his right arm where his own mark would be. The engineer made a grimace, he seemed helpless going by how the corner of his mouth quivered. "That's the worst I've ever heard. I'd call you on your hexshit but word goes around here quite fast. Your version is the second worst so far. I-I don't think I would like very much to experience this 'bliss'." Stammering for a moment the engineer straightened his jacket, coughing into his hand. "Sounds stupid." He started, taking off his goggles he revealed his inexperienced soot-covered face, blast marks around his goggles showing the pink skin underneath, marred mostly by hexplosives. "But maybe I can help. There has to be some technology, some... I don't know. Anything. Drugs maybe? Nah, stupid magic..." Kicking the table in front of him he put his chin on his clasped hands. "World would be a better place without mages, without magic." He added, falling into a uncomfortably surly silence.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000024,timestamp=2019-01-19T08:42:14.417+0000) > > > He turned back Evelynn and shook his head angrily before being choked by a cloud of dust, coughing violently and eyes watering he's knees buckled while he struggled to breath, getting one last look of the demoness' form in the dust cloud before his eyes fluttered shut and collapsed. **_"Don't forget, you can never leave~"_** _Evelynn's true voice was a growl as he tumbled between consciousness and dreams, showing what laid beneath the carved perfect smile. _ > Jason woke with a start and inhaled deeply as felt his right arm surge towards the engineer on its own, which he intercepted with his left hand and forced it onto the table with a slam and laid his weight onto it as it thrashed on it own as the oiler grunted and cursed to himself as the last few nightly effects of Evelynn's mark ran its course. The man almost fell over from his violent reaction, his grin replaced by primal fear from the look the man had. His hand thunked something on his side, and on command, something shot out from his backpack catching him with a third hand although his creation was primitive it was beautiful in its simplicity. > After about a minute, Jason removed his arm from under his chest and flexed the fingers to make sure he was in control once more where upon he let out a sigh. **"They worked, worked very well if fact."** He answered after a brief pause. **"The attack was a success but we failed to take out the demon, it set her back but it's hardly gonna stop her."** The inner him told him to run, but the other, the guy who loved the art of science stayed behind to watch. Was that demon's influence so strong even this man couldn't resist? That made him shiver to consider all the stuff Bilgewater folks usually faced. "Oh, uh yeah?" He shook his head, too into watching him fight with his own hand to pay attention. "Good to know..!" Grinning again he squatted down, his glasses zooming in on shrapnel stuck in Jason's leg. "Well we couldn't expect to win this at the first turn, that'd be so anticlimactic." The gears on his glasses clicking as he leaned forward. "Hmm, looked liked it hurt." Without a word he procured a pair of tweezers, yanking out the shrapnel with a grunt, inspecting the fragment as he stood up. "Lucky you that I didn't bring out the _good_ stuff. You'd hardly be recognizable even in that tin suit." He looked around, seeing they were alone his grin spread showing off his crooked teeth. "You just tell me if you need it next time. Be a bit smart about it though, hehe, I haven't told Pernell I work with grade A, like grade _A_ stuff." He put the fragment in a vial, pocketing it away from later. "You find a lot of good stuff that people just throw away here. But enough about me!" His impulsive nature took over as he plopped down next to Jason, making himself at home. "You good? Some of the rebels came back... a bit... changed." He was far less exaggerated now, frowning by the looks of it. "I take it those demons followed ya home?"
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000022,timestamp=2019-01-04T05:28:41.752+0000) > > As for Prenell, the oiler didn't feel up to chatting and was exhausted. **"You can have a word with him, I need a breather for a bit. Don't worry I ain't going no where and if you need me let me know probably have a better understanding of what comes out of his craw then i do."** Harlow nodded at him, allowing him this rest after the mess. **"Rest easy, son."** Disappearing behind the thick metal door Jason was left to his own devices. > **"Well ain't that a bitch."** He muttered as he flicked the distinguishing cigars away, leaving him to fume in silence. Sleep, too many, would be a good idea but to Jason it has been a crap-shoot the past two years. The enchantments helped reduce the chance of him causing harm to those around him in his sleep but did little to stop the demon herself from plaguing his dreams and was still not sure if she really was invading his dreams personally or was a vivid conjuration of his own mind. At least his dreams were somewhat peaceful, though his imagination might just be a little less extravagant than what played out at the moment. He was at a grand palace, or at least something very similar as he stood in the hallway of a large ballroom, dressed not in his suit but a tuxedo tastefully cut to fit him perfectly. "Did you really think you could escape me, Jason?" Evelynn teased him, heading down the stairs into the ballroom dressed in an equally... brilliant choice of attire. Hooking her arm with his she showed him down, the party guests [observing him](https://i.imgur.com/gCzGYrP.jpg) their glances and whispers not lasting for long as she dragged him out on the dance floor, setting him up for the next dance while her golden eyes stared into his single eye. "No such luck, love." She pressed to him as the song started, a classical tune soft and not hectic playing as she began to lead him, head propped on his shoulder as she whispered. _"Recognize them, don't you? Think hard~"_ These were the tortured souls Evelynn had played with, among them was Mckinley eyes glazed, a glove covering his peeled hand. Stopping him as the dance came to an end she put a hand on his chest, head tilted. _"Come home, Jason. We are waiting for you."_ With that said she breathed out a cloud of red petals and love dust that seemed to choke him and his vision, and the guests came closer... looming over him in a single judging shadow. _"Wake up."_ Evelynn's voice called out from her disjointed form as darkness took him again. ---- "Come on, wake up, wake up!" The short stuff engineer shook Jason barely moving his form a millimetre, slapping his helmet with a resounding thud he promptly jumped up and down on the spot blowing his hand cursing wildly in pain. When Jason came to it he was quick to lean down in front of him, an uncomfortably large smile that missed a few teeth from accidents greeting him. "I just wanted to know, how's the explosives I gave you? Heard a few rebels say it still rings in their ears. Mission successful I take it?" Entirely unaware of what Jason had been through.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000020,timestamp=2018-12-09T18:23:22.017+0000) > **"Wait you idjits have you forgotten what happened at the precinct!?!"** He managed to yell at them but seemed to go unheard. > > Jason pushed himself back up to his feet, cursing the whole way up. **"Fucking idiots."** He growled as he tried to get Harlow up on his feet as well. **"Gonna get themselves killed."** At first, the elderly officer staggered, but after a few tries, he managed to get up holding up his hand for Jason to wait. "It's no use. We aren't gonna catch up like this."** Looking at the more able-bodied rebels he snapped his fingers to get their attention. **"You three, go after them and get them back. Rest of you, we're going home and that's final."** _"You heard the man, let's move out."_ One of the rebels with a powerful frame sent away a few to try and catch up, whilst he went for the weapons gathering up any ammo or weapons the cultists might possess. Some went and dragged up the one or two cultists still alive, while the rest took upon the job of helping the man gather fallen weapons and the bodies of their own dead. When everyone was ready to leave around 10 minutes later the less burdened rebels offered to assist the pair, though they seemed rather hesitant at first to ask Jason as his suit seemed far too heavy to carry with any practical means, in the end, they still asked 'just in case'. Harlow was quick to accept the offer, steadying himself on a larger man who already seemed overburned with a bag of weapons slung over his shoulder. ---- The journey to the home base was quiet at first, but the younger ones which seemed to be a big portion of the rebels soon began to whispering to themselves about just how 'fucked everything about this was' and 'revenge', with pauses to silently mourn the dead. It soon echoed out into an open conversation with some questioning and others advocating for action. Some even directly approached Jason, asking a question or two about his suit and weapons obviously interested in their creation. It was only when they stood in the alley leading down into the home bunker that most took a stoic stance, lumbering inside one after one, scattering to the infirmary mess hall and armoury and an improvised prison cell that was hours ago a bunking room. A familiar if generic face scanned over the crowd, picking out Jason and Harlow, stopping them for a moment having taken the task of being a messenger to heart again. "Prenell's waiting for you two in his office. He's... aware of what has happened but there's also more, something he wanted to take up in private." He leaned in waiting for the rest of the crowd to scatter before continuing. _"I can't say I know much, but its weird. The old man's been wandering around in his office for least an hour now."_ Leaning back he left the two to their own devices, leaving for the grub that was being served to the returned rebels. Pancakes it seemed... **"Chances are I'll bleed out with all this anticipation, but I'll live long enough to see this through." ** Harlow's half witty sarcasm smacked on his lips as he gave Jason a pat on back. **"I'm going to hear out Prenell. Take a rest if you need, son."** With that said he staggered over to the office door, pushing it open and heading inside, closing it behind him unless Jason followed suit. There was much to do, and the worries of an old man seemed irrelevant at the moment. There were prisoners to be woken up and interrogated, weapons to be refilled, a group would have to head back and make sure no stragglers, be it cultists or prisoners remained behind. _Evelynn was still out there. Taunting him with an unseen presence. _
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001e,timestamp=2018-11-20T04:14:26.311+0000) > > Jason slowly pushed himself up to his feet, the waves of pain and confusion not helping that matter. Still too scattered to make an attack he stumbled forward using the weight of the diving suit to keep him moving in an attempt to tackle the priestess in an gamble to stop the spell she cast on the officers. The keen senses of the priestess were spent on holding all the rebels and officers in limbo, vile red magic streaming down her hands as she tried to make them execute themselves, hands shaking from the sheer effort of manipulating so much blood and the stubborn will of humanity. **"Sub...mit."** She cooed, more in line with a growl as the captivated men and woman pressed cold metal to the side of their heads. **"Die... suffer... for her."** One gun went off, a rebel falling to the ground. **"One."** She lowered a finger on her hand. **Two.** Only her pinky remained raised. Three more guns went off, the rebels sobbing and screaming at this point. **"Three.** She made a fist, her spell surging in strength. One more dead- a gunshot rang out behind Jason, Harlow tugged the trigger again but found himself unable to press it down the witch turning her head with a deadly, deranged stare of death as she too tried to affect him, not stopping to see Jason tackle her collapsing under the massive weight of his suit with a heavy-handed crunch, spitting out a spray of blood instead of a pained roar. The rebels let out a resounding cheer in response, aiming their rifles at the downed mage. The mage slammed her hand into the floor and he'd find himself light, very light as the floor was crushed under the spell and he and she were flung back into the room, landing near the door leading into the hallway, the witch tumbled across the floor and barely had a hand lifted before the rebels and Nicola unleashed a barrage of bullets, peppering the bewildered witch who still tried to get up, and presumably flee only to stand vulnerable and defeated by the hail of bullets, a leaking trail from her forehead ending any doubts. _"Oh, poor Saha..._ Evelynn's seductive voice caressed the crowd appearing behind the falling woman and catching her mid-fall hand lovingly adding another scar to her cheek. **She was my favourite."** Looking back at him she smiled. **"Don't be jealous~."** As soon as she had appeared for a second she was already melding with the shadows as she spoke, disappearing with the body of Saha and a kiss motion at Jason, the second firing unleashed by the rebels smattering the wall with holes. _"Shit, shit, shit! She got away."_ Nicola rushed forward kicking the ground where the demon had faded away. _"Well don't just stand there! Get up all of you, we gotta chase her down."_ **"Enough."**Harlow groaned, the yell enough to make his chest hurt as he sat somewhat upright. **"She let us go, let's take what we got."** Wide-eyed Nicola stared at him, looked around her. _"I don't believe this shit."_ Looking at Jason she motioned for him to get up. _"Get the hell up, we can't let her just go."_, Either way, she muttered out 'fuck it' running straight for the improvised exit a few rebels in tow, the rest staying behind to help the surviors and detain the few cultists who were still alive.
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
Alright its been a long time coming but I might as well make it official, Evelynn is up for dibs. I'll be finishing up my private thread but it shouldn't cause any issues if anyone grabs Evelynn.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001c,timestamp=2018-11-02T18:33:23.056+0000) > The priestess lifted a bony finger, agreeing with his point as evident by her tone. **"Exactly. Why waste our lives when we can die for her. I've seen the depths of despair..."** Kneeling down face to face with Jason. **"And I laughed. Just as you will when you realise that we little more than meat, waiting for a purpose."** Standing up she walked over to Harlow, the old man barely staying awake if only because of the pain kept him wide-eyed. **"And you. The old sheriff who throws himself into this impossible fight to find purpose at the peak of his coming retirement. It's cruel to wither away by old age when others suffer. They need us you see. Tahm kench, Evelynn... many others." ** Similarly she sat down in front of him smiling with a nod. **"I won't waste any part of you. That, I swear to you."** Kicking away his weapon she rather enjoyed his futile struggle. Harlow was persistent in all of this, his body tensing up, trying to form a fist but repeatedly failing. He could only spit in her face, to which the facade of a loving priestess faded away to a furious, almost childish anger, using her palm she slapped him across his cheek leaving him to suffer on the floor for now. **"Let's begin shall we. Lesson one..."** The cultists went back to their old positions, silently praying on their knees. So she began to preach, the pain inflicted on them part of a greater trial and process to convert them into worthy subjects of Evelynn. That, she was honest about. But Evelynn's endgame remained unseen. The cult cared little for their attempts at escaping or killing themselves, confident in the ability of their mistress ---- **"When someone ultimately refuses."** Turning and gesturing to a body hanged up over the window, the soul was still alive but the tied up body beaten and scarred beyond saving. **"They become mere fuel, never knowing her love. Never knowing the embrace of agony."** _"Someone alive on this end?"_ The radio crackled to life with Nicola speaking said radio was shortly picked up by a cultist and delivered into the priestess' hands. **"More of your friends?"** She mused to Jason and Harlow, dancing the weight of it in her hand. _"Yeah."_ The radio crackled back. _"Got a delivery for you, crazy bitch. Sign here."_ The priestess growled, already shouting out commands when something sailed through the window, a lit fuse ending in makeshift bombs, landing close to her feet. **"Stamp that fuse out!"** She roared, the other cultists already in motion jumped on it, all 20 of them trying to be the first, to gain favour with the mistress. The resulting explosion and blinding fireshow was enough to send most of the piled bodies along with limbs flying, the priestess turned around seemingly unharmed until she removed the hand covering her face, slumping forward down on a knee the left side of her face burnt to a crisp, the smell of singed clothing mixing with a metallic taste of blood. She seemed shocked at this turn of events, the magic holding control over Jason & Harlow slowly fading away. A secondary explosion rocked the building, the sealed entrance doors falling over with a heavy thump revealing the rebels with Nicola in lead. _"Piece of trash cult."_ The rebels following were quick to cover ground, soon aiming their weapons at the downed members of the cult. Nicola aiming her handgun for a shot at the scantily clad cultist with a smirk on her lips. _"Just die nice n easy, less paperwork that way._ Whatever gloating Nicola had in mind turning into a frown and then into a struggle. **"C-can't... pull... trigger... sh...it."* The same reaction spread through the ranks of the rebels, each of them groaning in pain trying to move but failing to do so. Soon enough all but Nicola were forced down on their knees guns starting to aim at themselves. **"You... WILL ALL DIE HERE."** The mistress screamed, rising with a clenched hand and the other covering her face. **"You. You die first."** Her power intensified, Nicola cried out in pain, fear, and sheer anger as the handgun was slowly but surely aiming back at her head. _"N-no!"_ Harlow said nothing, gasping for breath as quietly as he could to avoid her attention while trying to crawl over to his handgun. **_"You old piece of shit, get. bloody. moving"_** He whispered to himself, but his body refused to crawl any faster, marred by pain and agony.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001a,timestamp=2018-10-16T01:32:31.669+0000) > If he was younger Harlow might have called out the direness of their situation as it unravelled, he went for his radio a single command uttered hastily to the other end. "Grah... plan B then." He was quick to sling his gun, even quicker to pull the trigger along with Jason, the resulting boom ringing in his ears. It didn't unnerve him seeing two of the cultists slump to the ground, blood pouring out of the fatal wound... what bothered him was the fact they had no reaction to any of it. Not when they aimed, fired or shot. Not a muscle moved in the room. This... was a terrible mistake. At least the sinking feeling in his gut told him that, wait... what was happening? Neither Jason nor Harlow would be able to move an inch, their blood and flesh seemed to be set on fire, refusing any commands. Harlow managed only to yell in confusion, and fear as he was slung into the door, slumping down it with a defeated sound leaving his heavy lungs. **"Faith is a powerful thing."** The [woman](https://i.imgur.com/qfg8Y3x.jpg) stepped forward, the obedient thralls moving out of her way revealing her figure, a monstrous hand held up that seemed to control the vile magic locking them in place. **"Flesh is weak. Vulnerable." ** Cocking her head the emerald green eyes watched Jason, like a worm on a hook... but any squirming was futile. **"Feel as if your lungs threaten to explode, your heart pumping the poison throughout your body?"** Pulling back her arm she shot it forward, throwing Jason back up against the other door. **"But she doesn't want you dead."** The woman straightened her head, a wide smile on her lips that exposed her teeth. **"Or did you seriously think you, a driller and a retired cop, stood any chance whatsoever against her."** Jason's blood heat up more, it was agonizing as if his every body part was burning, even just wiggling his fingers sent pangs of pain. "The _arrogance."_ Hissing as she took another step towards them. **"I will teach you the true definition of pain."** Closing her fist as she said that, Harlow cried out in a harrowing way, his lungs threatening to collapse from the cry alone. The woman approached Jason, standing over him the pressure in his throat loosened up, allowing him to speak more freely. **"Tell me, do you need your legs or your arms the least?"**A surge of pain spread across his legs, then his arms. **"Only when you cry, can you understand her message. Pain is the first step, in due time... we will explore the sins in your soul."** Harlow mouthed something out Jason's way, _" Just hold out a little longer... hold out..."_ Was what he strained to say, the pain ravaging his body made him want to sob, but no tears came. His very body defied him, every sense assulted and violated at the same time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qUFxOqvU,comment-id=0063,timestamp=2018-09-14T19:00:21.619+0000) > Sorry I’ve taken so long as well. School has been a real pile up and I’m making up credits these days. Bastet was what one could call... A needle in a haystack within Zaun. Unlike most people who grew bitter and cold, or at the very least annoying. Bastet was a soul who held a kindred spirit. She didn’t hate anyone, not really, but she disliked people within Zaun who did bad things for no reason. She was just a good soul, and she hadn’t ever taken a life either. Currently within the bottom markets of Zaun, the place for people with little to no money since most people in the Sump were rather poor. She only survived because when Warwick was... well, human, he had left stashed inside the house in case they ever needed money. Now, she wasn’t rich, not at all, but there were a few bags of cogs, and other currencies as well relating to other countries and city states. After buying some loaves of bread, some meat, rather poor quality, and water, she was now on her way home. The woman was currently clad in her usual loose robes, covering her entire body from head to toe, but her head was on full display. Her features were soft, as was her hair, smooth, and black as the darkest nights. Her golden eyes were full of excitement and slight giddiness as she hummed an old Shuriman lullaby. While Warwick and her were... Strange, she still loved him, even if he never showed it to her. He didn’t visit much or stay at the home they used to live in because he was afraid of dragging danger home, and as seen with Singed, it carried true. She didn’t like it, and she wished they could be like they used to be, but even she wasn’t naive enough to believe it. Things were different, but in her opinion, she could still see the man Warwick was, or monster really.
> [{quoted}](name=AskBloodHunter,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qUFxOqvU,comment-id=00630000,timestamp=2018-09-30T16:23:49.929+0000) > All it took was a glance towards the mundane crows, innocent eyes meeting Evelynn's invisible cat eyes that burned in the smog as she watched the woman, she moved closer still out of sight for ordinary eyes barely a meter away stalking her newfound prey. Smelled like a Zaun, acted like a Shuriman. How perfectly exotic... she could just tear out that woman's eyes out from the giddy excitement running through her. But for now, she was content with just observing, and the woman might just feel a disturbance in the air nearby. Something brushing past her, an unseen pair of eyes staring a hole in her neck. Messing with prey was half the fun...
Revaxus (OCE)
: > The woman seemed not as entranced as he was, but her attention seemed mostly on him which might explain it. "Not much I can do but live on." Taking his hand politely in a shake. "Pleased to meet you Mr Rohiki." Giving him a pat on his hand she smiled reassuringly. "Take care of yourself." Leaving the premise shortly after he was soon alone again. > > As he went to work a strange [song](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU1qkH7Fwqw) would echo in the back of his head, subtle and so silent it was impossible to make out what the beautiful hum was. It seemed to come from a nearby alley and grew stronger as he got close. Rohiki's plan was playing out just as he had wanted it to, however his expression remained unchanged. "What's that...sound..?", he said out loud. He tilted his head at the alley nearby as he finished putting up the last wanted poster. The young looking man walked up slowly to the alley entrance way and peered in. His vision was obscured save for a few a feet in front of him because of the lack of light. Rohiki inhaled deeply, "Eh, it's probably nothing", he said in a flat tone. The cloaked man sat down against the wall to his left to relax for a moment. "Wow, that Evelynn woman on the posters, I've never seen anything like her, she's so, attractive, but there's obviously more to her than that", he said audibly before adjusting his position to a more comfortable one. (( I was wondering if there is any place we can chat outside of this role-play, I'd like to discuss the plot of our role-play a bit if you don't mind (: ))
> [{quoted}](name=Revaxus,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=0019000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-01T06:51:58.924+0000) > > > (( I was wondering if there is any place we can chat outside of this role-play, I'd like to discuss the plot of our role-play a bit if you don't mind (: )) ((I have discord for this purpose. What's your name?))
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000018,timestamp=2018-10-05T05:55:49.285+0000) > > Jason smirked as he half turned toward Harlow. **"Been a rough night to put it mildly, used to working alone on these sort of things outside of Bilgewater. Good to see that some of yea still have a little salt in your veins after a life time of cushy living."** Good, honest men were hard to come by. It often gets taken for granted and exploited making most people cold, he liked seeing the optimistic kind. They are the ones that get the mission done to matter how grim it gets. Dedication was one of two things he looked for in a person and was always what he preferred over the other. Harlow slicked back his hair the glimpse of a younger and likely cockier man in his eyes. "Rough isn't even the start of it, firefights I can handle, with hostage situations being one of my specialities. This..." He stopped just kind of taking it in. "Is far beyond the call of duty. Truth to be told now that it's only you and me here, I might have caved if you hadn't pulled my head out of my ass." > The oiler shot a man a tooth grin and chuckled before slapping him on the back. **"Don't know about prayers but gunpowder hasn't steered me wrong yet."** He continued before pushing open the door. The rough slap was met with a rusty chuckle in agreement, his thumb brushing over his gun. He was damn right at that. > > But instead of a horde of cultists waiting for them he was greeted with open air and a dimly lit stairwell with walls painted with clinging shadows. Try as he might, no amount of light he tried to cast got rid of the shadows completely which he found less the comforting as he recalled the demon seemed to 'walk' through darkness and create illusions as well. > Further exploration seemed impossible as the doors seemed locked tight, breaking in them was an option but time consuming not to mention extremely loud and they didn't have the men to evacuate the survivors and given the condition of the previous it was unlikely they were in much better shape. He decided it was best to make as little noise as possible for the time being. The sheriff seemed just as freaked as Jason underneath his cool exterior, eyes darting over the consuming shadows checking for any possible threat in the neverending darkness. The sound of his baton sliding out of its grip was a subtle one, his attempt to 'bap' away the shadows by prodding them with said stick proved less successful than he hoped, frowning in defeat. The doors Jason didn't try he tried, rattling the handle as quietly as possible to avoid more unwanted attention. The feeling of impending doom loomed over him like the shadows... > At the split, Jason gazed down the left path and slowly made his way towards the door gesturing the others to follow suit as he approached he heard the chanting but not for any ritual he had ever heard though the few words he heard made it clear it wasn't some sort of banishment ritual, maybe she just likes a show while she rips the skin off a man. **"Sounds like they're having a lovely time kissing up to their mistress."** Jason whispered with clear disdain. **"How about we chuck one of those bombs in there, bet it'd make thing a little more interesting."** He joked, but sincerely hoped they'd agree. The idea of turning the demon's cult into a cloud of fine red paste made him positively giddy to a point the stiches on his face tugged painfully in his flesh. Harlow's interest was soon dragged to the double door as well, following closely by kneeling down with a short-lived grunt trying to get a glimpse from under the door while Jason spoke. _"Hmpf, no use. Too tiny to see anything beyond heels."_ He sat in a kneeled position facing the door while he looked to Jason. _"Son, that's a fantastic idea."_ It almost sounded a little too agreeing, but as far anyone could tell Harlow hadn't lose it yet. He held up a finger his other hand reaching for the radio. _"Think I know how we solve this in one move. Something akin to a pincer move. We blast our way in, the others come in from the front or windows, whatever works."_ He clicked the radio alive speaking to the other end. _"Get all the bombs and the rebels ready, move in on the building as close as you can. When I say now, you charge in."_ _"You got boss."_ The gruff voice belonging to Nicola who already barked out orders in the background. **"Look at them conspiring against us, grasping futilely for our flesh, while their kind chokes on blood."** Harlow froze, the voice seemed undeterred by the door now, echoing through it with ease. The shadows behind it shuffled towards the door Harlow gritting his teeth. _"Can't be, ah shit..."_ Growling under his breath he quickly stood up pressing his body to the door listening to try and get an idea of how many awaited on the other side, while at the same time readying himself to throw said doors open. _"Let's do it. Throw it in and I'll seal them in their own tomb."_ He hissed to Jason, the steps drawing closer and closer... With a grunt bordering on a roar, Harlow swung the door back, his free hand already drawing his gun up from its holster again. **"DO IT NOW!"** He commanded, ready to slam the door shut again. The female voice once more echoed against the background as Harlow turned thought into action. **"See their filth, their envy. The path to paradise is weighed in flesh." ** The cult leader abruptly cut off as the door swung open revealing Jason and Harlow against at least 20 cultists standing in the doorway, they were dressed in simple white robes that covered them up top to toe, old and new blood stains marring the otherwise pristine clothing. They did not move or attack the intruders, merely standing in place watching them from the slots in the clothing. Some of them seemed almost rabid, bloodshot or otherwise red eyes. **"Do you believe?"** The woman asked, hidden behind the many able bodies of cultists.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLadyL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=9PFeIkHH,comment-id=009200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-31T13:45:48.900+0000) > > *Lucette gets up from her seat and walks over. She looks at the chest curiously* what's this? "its mostly spare parts and other miscellaneous items but that is not important, what you need to do is invent something from all off these materials and make it so it has a useful function" *darius opens the chest and the small boxes and steps back* "take as much time as you need and ask if you have any questions" *darius walks back over to the table and get working on the documents again*
> [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=9PFeIkHH,comment-id=00920000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000020,timestamp=2018-09-14T19:22:16.633+0000) > > (i see what your doing here) > "alright then, you are free and welcome to stay in my home until the black rose threat is over however, if you want to wander the house i would advise you against it. this place has a mind of it own and if it does not like you it is prone to take you places you do not want to go, if you need to leave your room or if im not there then simply call for jervis and he will be with you shortly." *darius then stands up and walks towards the door* "i will think on what i can do with your support in the meantime jervis will escort you to your room**jervis**" "**yes, my lord?" "escort the commander to her room" "**as you will, my lord. if you be so kind as to follow me, my lady**" *jervis then starts walking down the hall* The woman offered a small comment, "Most excellent." a satisfied tone in her voice followed by a more curious one. "Oh is that so? A strange house indeed. I shall not disturb it then."Looking to his servant she followed him suit not saying much as they walked.
Revaxus (OCE)
: > She was too far away to overhear them, a final look that made her turn around again as he wished for something it seemed, looking at him with an inviting smile. For a moment her smile faltered with a frown, but it soon turned into concern. "I-I might have seen that _thing._ In my dreams, a demonic figure with fangs and devil-like horns. Perhaps... they were more than that." The last comment drew a gulp from her, swallowing hard she scratched her head. "I didn't pay much attention to those posters, buncha rubbish I thought." > > Closing her eyes she pinched the bridge of her nose drawing a sigh. _"Not me..."_ She whispered, looking at him again. "I... don't know what to say. I've felt death loom before but right now it feels like its breathing at my neck. "Well... ain't much to do but accept my fate I guess. I don't have enough gold to hire any mercs... the guardsmen would toss me out of the holdings faster than they would laugh me out." > > "What should I do?" She asked him rather sheepishly, fumbling with her hands. Rohiki was clearly infatuated with the picture he found himself staring at, never had he seen such a gorgeous figure, however he had still heard what the Shuriman woman said. "I'm....I'm not sure, I suppose the best you could do is stay as close as you can to the guard's office", Rohiki replied to her in a comforting tone. "Or perhaps you could use some of the money I gave you to rent a room at the inn, assassins typically don't target people in groups, they single them out." There was silence between the two for a moment. The immortal man turned back to look at the woman, "Well I should probably go spread these posters around, but before I do that, allow me to, properly, introduce myself, I am Rohiki Damocles", he outstretched his right arm at a low angle in an attempt to shake her hand politely
> [{quoted}](name=Revaxus,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=00190000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T11:37:25.339+0000) > > Rohiki was clearly infatuated with the picture he found himself staring at, never had he seen such a gorgeous figure, however he had still heard what the Shuriman woman said. "I'm....I'm not sure, I suppose the best you could do is stay as close as you can to the guard's office", Rohiki replied to her in a comforting tone. "Or perhaps you could use some of the money I gave you to rent a room at the inn, assassins typically don't target people in groups, they single them out." There was silence between the two for a moment. > > The immortal man turned back to look at the woman, "Well I should probably go spread these posters around, but before I do that, allow me to, properly, introduce myself, I am Rohiki Damocles", he outstretched his right arm at a low angle in an attempt to shake her hand politely The woman seemed not as entranced as he was, but her attention seemed mostly on him which might explain it. "Not much I can do but live on." Taking his hand politely in a shake. "Pleased to meet you Mr Rohiki." Giving him a pat on his hand she smiled reassuringly. "Take care of yourself." Leaving the premise shortly after he was soon alone again. As he went to work a strange [song](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU1qkH7Fwqw) would echo in the back of his head, subtle and so silent it was impossible to make out what the beautiful hum was. It seemed to come from a nearby alley and grew stronger as he got close.
: Dear Evelynn, Would you ever like to have a pizza delivery costume like the one sivir had? I been you would look extra good in it. -your biggest fan
> [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-09-15T14:44:47.544+0000) > > Dear Evelynn, > > > Would you ever like to have a pizza delivery costume like the one sivir had? I been you would look extra good in it. > > > -your biggest fan This whole... letter-falling-on-head thing was highly unappreciated by the widowmaker. Fan, Covering up these curves is a crime, honey, a costume might accentuate my shapely form but then you would be spared the pleasure of my bare flesh. Is it worth losing so much to gain so little? -Evelynn.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000016,timestamp=2018-09-19T06:37:12.627+0000) > His hard stare her way was met with a hard 'tsch' sound, she lowered her hand still forming a fist. _"Done a lot of things, this ain't that high on the sin list."_ Her eyes never leaving the man as she spoke. _"Suppose you're both right. Lady sheriff gonna bust my ass anyways."_ With that said and done she delivered a hard strike to his face the man slumping over from the force crashing into his face with a subtle crunch sound. _"Just pop a cap in that evil bitch's face when you see her."_ The soft gurgling coming from the man was replaced with a dragging sound, Nicola pulling out with him and the scout slowly but surely. Her motions were aggressive and without much care but he was still alive, for the moment. Harlow let out a heavy sigh, his chest falling thankfully, muttering under his breath. _**"I don't know what I'm thinking anymore."**_ His stupor coming over quickly when Jason put a hand on his shoulder, he followed up with Jason watching him rest an armoured hand on the door. **"Son."** He began in a sombre tone, **"I don't know if I'm starting to lose it or this situation has finally caught up with me. But, I ain't letting you walk in here alone. We stop this cult here and now before it has a chance to grow." ** The smile spreading across his mouth was a grim one, fake but reassuring in a way. **"I don't think our laws will work here."** He looked over his firearm raising it for a moment. **"Let's hope gunpower and prayers will be enough."** If he opened the door to upstairs he'd find it hauntingly empty, small candles lit their paths upstairs and the hallway but the shadows in this place seemed impossible to fully dismiss by any light source. Corners and spots that stayed dark even with the closest flame. The hallway they were in went in two directions, left and right with doors on each side all of them seemed to be locked and any rattling of the doorknobs by Jason was met with utter silence if he put his ear as close as he could to the doors subtle moans could be heard from behind some of them. But some doors seemed only to echo silence, there were no guards to be seen nor any banter from cultists. Breaking the locks was simple, a bash could do the work with the risk of alerting any awake cultists. At the end of the left hallway, the building came to an end with a final chamber looking door marking the otherwise unremarkable hallway. This door was more reinforced than the others and upon closer inspection, it didn't seem to be locked... At the end of the other hallway rested a larger heavy double door, not locked as well. Dim light danced through the cracks of the doors, movement occasionally casting erratic shadows on the light. Sounds could be heard from behind the door, it seemed to be one person speaking but it was too muffled to make out any details but choice words that often repeated, likely belonging to some twisted ceremony. _Path_ _ Misery_ _ Love_ _Hate_ _ Flesh_ Followed by a wave of people chanting something at the same time, the word didn't seem to belong to any human dialect or language Pushing the door open was a simple matter, what laid on the other side a whole different question.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000014,timestamp=2018-09-08T04:09:13.463+0000) > The female cultist barely had time to pick up the sound, much less react to it as the massive drill caved in her skull, dropping to the ground in an exaggerated motion dead before she hit the ground._ "Hurgh..."_ The bloodied remains let out a sound, whatever life left in her body coming to a stop. The mask cracked and shattered revealing the bloody mess beneath, she was already missing an eye and from what one could tell she had a few scars across her face. The other man dodged back, the sight seemingly disturbing him for a moment frozen in place. Nicola had barely come out of the temporary stupor of being smashed into the wall, but her eagerness to get back into it unwavering, her fist connecting with his jaw, the stunned man staggered back only to be grabbed by Jason. But he didn't struggle, dropping his weapon willingly his knees gave in maniacal laughter coming from him. "**Hehahahaha!** Oh, that was quite a fantastic display I must say." He spat out a glob of blood, not caring that it only smattered the inside of his mask. Nursing her hand, Nicola stood in front of the man, ready to beat him to death from what could be taken from her grim stare. "Not that it really matters. We're all just meat to her." He looked over the four intruders, bloodshot eyes under the mask that seemed unable to settle anything as if he was in a frenzy. "All meat... all meat." Pausing the man grinned under the mask, recounting the suffering he had endured for her. So many scars, so much flesh sacrificed to earn her favour. This was the end, but he died for her and that fílled him with a firey passion. Flourishing his hands and arms in a splayed out manner, he looked up, beyond the ceiling to something only he could see. "Make it painful please, I want her to _feel_ my screams of agony as my flesh is torn and my body broken." _"How about a bullet to the head instead?"_ Nicola pressed her gun to his mask where his forehead would be, finger on the trigger. "N-no!" He cried out, his hands shooting up to grab the hand holding the gun. "It won't make her happy!" He roared, and Nicola obliged, smashing the butt of her gun into his head, the man groaned going limp for a moment. _"Tell us something useful, and I might grant your wish."_ "F-fine." He stared up at her speaking again. "If you want to hurt her, then go upstairs, burn, burn it all to ash. We keep the prisoners in the ceremonial hall, go up the stairs head down the right hallway, and you shall find a door at the end. We hurt them in her name, make them hear her words when the mind feels true suffering. She taught us, you'll see it soon enough." Nicola let her fingers off the trigger looking at the sheriff and Jason. "I wanna get some payback. Let me oblige his last wish." The sheriff rose, the scout with him was silent now perhaps numbed by the extreme violence. **"Absolutely not, he's our prisoner we don't kill prisoners."** "Might I add that my shift ends soon? You may wish to hurry." He stressed the importance of it, silenced by Nicola audibly telling him to shut the fuck up. **"Nicola..."** Harlow began, with her shaking her head. _"Nah, not this time. Badge never mattered much to me anyways." _ Looking to Jason she nodded for him to get moving. _"I'll take care of this asshole and circle back to the rebels with our friend here, you get upstairs and get this over with. We'll come in from the front when you give the signal."_ Without asking or really caring for permission, she snapped the radio hanging on the scout's belt throwing it over to Jason. _"Never hurts to have a reserve."_ Harlow shared her grim look, his fist tightening and then releasing passing by the cultist member staring ahead coldly. _**"May whatever that awaits on the other side forgive me..."**_ Muttering under his breath as he waited near the entrance to upstairs.
: "Zaun will fight back!" Ask Warwick, The Uncaged Wrath of Zaun
((Been struggling to make any good starter with this tbh.))) _"♫Someone to torture, someone to murder, someone to be mine in torment for eternity to come~♫"_ Evelynn sang to herself cloaked in demon shade sauntering through Zaun through its lowest and highest, drawing numerous sighs as no prey drew her interest. They were all too depressed, too quick to accept her fanged embrace. Not that she didn't try, indeed much blood had been drawn by her delicate hands in Zaun. One body lost amongst so many... But no attention to her, they were all busy with chem barons or some gang. It offended her that the people of Zaun paid little respect to the widowmaker, that was why she was here, to seek the perfect little flower to deflower, to destroy someones hope for a better future. And she would be there, hips swaying and bloodied fangs greeting them as she sunk them into their lover's trembling flesh. Eve licked her lips at that thought, far too erotic for any man or woman to handle, drawing a lustful sigh as she passed by the unworthy waste of human population, where there none that could satisfy her criteria? Someone just innocent enough that Zaun would suffer from their passing. She regarded an innocent enough looking man who carried a warm smile and a proud stance. _"Little flower, to pluck your strings would be my pleasure."_ She danced around him, fingers just grazing his flesh, mistakable for a shift in the wind. Blowing on his lips to tease him further, her hand stroking his chin when she left. Good, but not enough. There had to be someone to kill here, the madmen of Zaun couldn't possibly have stolen all the prey in Zaun. A girl could hope at least.
Revaxus (OCE)
: > She seemed rather taken back by his answer, slumping her shoulders as she awkwardly scratched the back of her head. "R-right, I understand. Well, I don't have much but whatever is mine is yours, kind sir." Pointing at a dejected corner of a building where a small dejected camp and a few people hanged around she started to explain. "I, uh, live over there. It's not much but I get by. If you decide to say, come by I will be here..." She bit her lips trying to find a word that didn't include begging but in the end, she gave up plainly speaking up. "Begging for scraps as usual." A tired sigh leaving her. > > "See you around I hope, kind sir." Offering a faltering smile as she turned around leaving to warm herself up at her friends camp. > > Where would he go now? There were no obvious clue and with night approaching it might simply be best to take up rest at the nearest inn. There was the town hall that still seemed open, candlelight flickering the windows. The local guard's office also seemed open, two guards standing with their weapons rested on their back against the building. The woman's words tugged at Rohiki's deep sense of empathy, he knew exactly how it felt having nothing, having been homeless himself when he was still young. "Excuse me", he said after she had turned around and taken a few steps. "You never told me your name, just as I haven't told you mine." He waited for her to turn around, however someone placed a hand on his shoulder and somewhat forcibly turned him around. It was a guard, one of which had been seen near the office, and he was carrying what looked like posters. "Hey mate, can you do us a favor and help spread these wanted posters around? We finally managed to snag a picture of that killer who's been going around here" the gruff man said loudly, with a disregard for the people trying to sleep in nearby houses. "Uhh sure, I would be happy to lend a hand", Rohiki replied, as he took a dozen or so of the updated wanted posters from the guard. "Thanks mate", the guard replied and then made his way back to the office. Rohiki was eager to say the least to learn more about this 'Evelynn'. His green eyes glistened from the moonlight shining on them, as his expression turned to one of pure shock. "L-look!" He said suddenly as he beckoned the Shuriman woman to come over to him with one hand, while the other shakily held the piece of paper. He was indeed staring not at the words, but at the picture that had been printed on the poster. ((The picture I had in mind was something similar to this; http://www.lol-wallpapers.com/artwork/sexy-evelynn-14/ ))
> [{quoted}](name=Revaxus,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=001900000001,timestamp=2018-08-28T13:26:27.409+0000) > > ((The picture I had in mind was something similar to this; http://www.lol-wallpapers.com/artwork/sexy-evelynn-14/ )) She was too far away to overhear them, a final look that made her turn around again as he wished for something it seemed, looking at him with an inviting smile. For a moment her smile faltered with a frown, but it soon turned into concern. "I-I might have seen that _thing._ In my dreams, a demonic figure with fangs and devil-like horns. Perhaps... they were more than that." The last comment drew a gulp from her, swallowing hard she scratched her head. "I didn't pay much attention to those posters, buncha rubbish I thought." Closing her eyes she pinched the bridge of her nose drawing a sigh. _"Not me..."_ She whispered, looking at him again. "I... don't know what to say. I've felt death loom before but right now it feels like its breathing at my neck. "Well... ain't much to do but accept my fate I guess. I don't have enough gold to hire any mercs... the guardsmen would toss me out of the holdings faster than they would laugh me out." "What should I do?" She asked him rather sheepishly, fumbling with her hands.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLadyL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=9PFeIkHH,comment-id=009200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-31T13:45:48.900+0000) > > *Lucette gets up from her seat and walks over. She looks at the chest curiously* what's this? "its mostly spare parts and other miscellaneous items but that is not important, what you need to do is invent something from all off these materials and make it so it has a useful function" *darius opens the chest and the small boxes and steps back* "take as much time as you need and ask if you have any questions" *darius walks back over to the table and get working on the documents again*
> [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=9PFeIkHH,comment-id=0092000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001d,timestamp=2018-09-03T06:40:54.175+0000) > > > (eve) "no master darius should be with you shortly" *the man then leaves the young woman outside darius's door, after about thirty minutes the doors would open on their own showing darius in his armor and sitting at his desk* " yes commander what seems to be this urgent threat you wish to speak to me of?" The woman seemed rather restless, observing her environment with a guarded stance one hand behind her back the other resting on the pommel of a dagger firmly attached to her hip. "Good. You are dismissed." She said, not bothering to watch as he left. When the door finally opens she raises an eyebrow for a second, magic? now it was more dangerous, and more fun. Stepping inside as she spoke, "General Darius." Fixing her eyes on him she bowed deeply with respect, with regards to the greatsword weighing on her back. "I appreciate your flexibility in this matter. I should have alerted my presence through a letter but I found myself short on time." Which wasn't all a lie, the rotting corpse of the woman she had taken the form of would probably be discovered after a day or two? Who knew. Letting go of the pommel she put a heavy hand to her chest stepping further into the room in front of his desk. "I believe there is a great threat lurking in Noxus, you are familiar with the black rose already I suspect. I have come to the belief they are moving on my house, by now they may already have executed whatever they are planning." Not a lie again, she did murder everyone in the house servant by the servant, throat by throat... quite delightful. It thrilled her to think of such a memory but she showed none of it in her serious demeanour. "I ask for asylum with your house, general. I am no coward but my forces are not in Noxus and my guards are stationed at my house. They may already have suffered the worst of fates, a death not in battle but by an assassin's poison or blade." She made a crushing motion with her fist. "Help me and I will lend my support to the grand general's cause. The black rose must be rooted out of Noxus, I see that now. What say you, general?"
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000012,timestamp=2018-08-27T03:14:29.683+0000) > The light lit up in a dramatic yet controlled fashion, light filled the room starting from the 'candle' and out, revealing just about every dark corner in it. What he looked at now wasn't a candle, but the severed stump of an arm the fire on the top dancing on the darkened flash. Even if he dropped it kept burning and providing light, along with the sickeningly sweet smell of roasting flesh. This was no torture chamber but could be mistaken for one, the dull grey colouring splattered and caked with erratic blood stains, the men and woman chained to the walls bore no clothes only serving to increase the humiliating environment they were stored in, **Good lord!"** Harlow averted his eyes for a moment taking back by the sight of the man, his outer skin had been scalped away with most of his features carved way, but still alive going by his distressed moans, mixed with the sheer confusion and depravity of Evelynn's subjects. Harlow bent over just trying to get air back into his lungs again. "AAAaa!" The scout fell backwards, the sticky blood covering her hands and back as she landed on the floor only served to further distress her, but before she could scream further Nicola came up from behind muffling her hard with her hand. _"Shhh! We can't do anything for him, but we're still here. Calm. Down."_ Nicola's eyes seemed more dead than ever at the sight of all this, but her grip was iron and unrelenting. Harlow turned to Jason drawing a stiff breath as he stood straight, the sight sickened him to his core but they had no choice, there was only forward now. **"We... we keep going. This has to stop, right now. We have to stop this, all of this."** Whatever sympathy he had burned away with resentment for the cult's doing. **"The door, get the door Nicola, I got this.** He headed over to the scout dropping to his knees in front of her, Nicola released her and Harlow followed the motion silencing the scout in turn. **"I know, I know. This is hell we've been dropped into. I don't expect you to be calm or even reasonable about it. Just, just, stay with us."** Nicola got up pushing past Jason, trying to block out the mental image of the flesh candle while she pulled out a lockpick getting to work on the door. _"This is some grim shit."_ She mulled, alternating between pissed and disturbed by the events, hands shaking as she picked it. _"At least the assholes back in the bloody dump was predictable, this? This is some fubar shit right here."_ The door clicked open after two minutes of lirking it open, Nicola sighing letting her head hit the door, creaking it a little shortly after with her hands, carefully but with urgency just to get out of here. It was dark up the stairs leading into the building but not as dark as the room, dim light illuminating the stairs below. Voices spoke from the top of the stairs, two cult members standing idly just around the corners. "Told ya Johnny, they were making weird noises, but you never listen to me." She crossed her arms, only to let her hand linger on her firearm shortly after. "Fine, let's beat their asses. They aren't to be killed yet just you remember that." He shifted the weight of his bat over his shoulder, the woman musing to him. "How are they crawling up here? Aren't the bonds there to keep 'em alive?" He sighed flourishing his weapon with a sloppy twirl. "Just beat them or I beat them and then you. You first, I got more favour with the boss." The woman grunted taking the first steps down the stairs, hand still on her firearm. The man with the bat followed suit a few steps behind just in case. Nicola shuffled back to the right side, whispering. _"Shit, we got incoming."_ Motioning for Jason to take up a place on the left side of the door. _"I saw a gun, and someone behind her."_ Looking to him and his conveniently heavily armoured suit. _"It's on you, Jason. Only enough room for one of us up here. We can't risk gunfire here."_ Her hand rested on the handle, the two persons descending closer. _"Ready? 3...2..."_ Harlow took the opportunity to get his gun out of his holster, pointing the weapon at the door but not firing yet, most of his efforts dedicated to keeping the distressed scout quiet. The door suddenly slammed inwards to the surprise of Nicola, it hit her up against the wall dazing her with a groan. The cult members were dressed in plain white robes covering them to top to toe, faint blood stains scattered across them, masks eerily similar to Evelynn's own blood moon covering their faces. The woman grinned under it, her and her companion's eyes settling on the seated Harlow. "How deliciously's kinky. You'll make a great first kill!" She was ecstatic, the man behind not so much. "Get it over with, we have to secure this area in case any more incidents happen." Harlow pointed the gun at both of them as they entered, tempted to fire but staying his hand. If he missed both of them would die, if he waited for Jason to cave in the gunman's head... it made his trigger finger itch as the woman started to aim her weapon at him, aiming for a shot between the eyes. "Stop foooling around." Her companion hissed, to which she ignored. "But I like seeing the fear in their eyes~"
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2018-08-25T22:26:33.129+0000) > Yes ((Ohhh, sounds fun. Let's say... Ole Bastet is free game for demons all around, and her life and soul are up for offer. With Warwick in a much weakened state, no access to his chemical chamber, and his healing has been slowed... A fully sane, Wicky, who can't enter a Blood Hunt... Free for just you~)
> [{quoted}](name=AskBloodHunter,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=001900000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T23:09:45.253+0000) > > ((Ohhh, sounds fun. Let's say... Ole Bastet is free game for demons all around, and her life and soul are up for offer. With Warwick in a much weakened state, no access to his chemical chamber, and his healing has been slowed... A fully sane, Wicky, who can't enter a Blood Hunt... Free for just you~) ((Mm, I'll make a post later I guess.))
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010,timestamp=2018-08-21T22:49:22.392+0000) The squad followed suit led by Harlow they covered his blind spots, all of them cringing lightly at the sound hoping it wouldn't draw attention. But so far nothing happened, and they were free to continue investigating. The rebel scout took the lead in this part, looking down in the cellar that could be mistaken for a dark abyss as no light seemed to reach inside after a few meters down. "Alright eh, try, well, try to be quiet. I'll go first this is my job after all." Walking down the wooden steps groaning quietly she soon disappeared into the darkness, the clicking of a flashlight not breaking the darkness. "I can't see anything, grah!" Trying to keep her voice down as she stumbled around soon speaking up again. "Get down here with some more light, don't find anything here. Can hear something though... I think there are people down here!?" Nicola looked to Harlow her gaze imploring him not to enter the obvious trap. The elderly officer had already made his choice; this was the only chance they had before civilians got involved. **"Everyone down, we're checking it out."** Harlow went down Nicola gazing at a Jason with a grim look but followed her superior anyways. Soon they were all down in the darkness fumbling around; muted moaning could be heard in the dark. No light/fire artificial or natural seemed able to penetrate the darkness, the moonlight streaming down seemed a mile away as they looked up to it, like it couldn't hope to begin reaching down into the cellar. The cellar itself was simple, roomy with poles here and there to support the structure. There was a strange smell in the air that could not be put into words, a stench of something rotten and musty perhaps. Nicola called out after a good minute. _"Someone's alive here, help me out here he seems to be jailed to the wall."_ Her rattling something similar to chains confirmed this. The others stumbled over Harlow passing by Jason. **"Find a source of light or something, anything, we need to get these people out of here.** He walked over to the others trying to get the man out of whatever held him. "I-I can't get a grip on him he's all slippery." The scout's hands slipped off constantly, the slick sounds only adding to the nauseous feeling of the room. _"Ugh, it stinks down here."_ Nicola growled something was off about all this. Indeed the cellar had a not so subtle smell of something, but whatever it was it seemed tainted, unnatural, almost tangible by how it hung in the air. **"We're getting you out just hold on. Jason, we need some light here,_ now._"** Urgency carried in his voice as he helped the others try to figure out what held him in place. Sooner or later Jason would stumble upon what seemed like the door to the upper level of the house, locked and reinforced it didn't budge without some serious force that would certainly draw the ire of the inhabitants. There was a chair next to the door, a candle holder or something similar stood on the chair and something had been placed in the said holder, whatever it was smelled faintly of blood and felt strange to the touch, perhaps lighting it would illuminate their situation? Or he could break down the door, but that carried the risk of alerting whoever they faced.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=9PFeIkHH,comment-id=009900000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T00:46:38.820+0000) > > > ((Apologies, been busy) (same school just started for me) "yes you can wait with me at his office until he is ready" *the servant then opens the door wider to let her into the house then closes the door behind her and starts to lead her to the office*
> [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=9PFeIkHH,comment-id=0099000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T19:14:29.019+0000) > > (same school just started for me) > > "yes you can wait with me at his office until he is ready" *the servant then opens the door wider to let her into the house then closes the door behind her and starts to lead her to the office* "Thank you." Offered stiffly while she entered quietly taking in her surroundings walking with him to the office, entering after him. "When will the general be ready to receive me? I trust you understand this is a matter of import, this cannot be delayed for long."
: (Up for another battle with a wifey on the stakes? If you wanna talk more, we can chat on Discord.)
> [{quoted}](name=AskBloodHunter,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-08-24T02:15:00.567+0000) > > (Up for another battle with a wifey on the stakes? If you wanna talk more, we can chat on Discord.) ((Misery loves company~ give me a little more to go on and we can surely do something that benefits all 3 of us.)) > [{quoted}](name=Rohiki,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=0016000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-19T09:13:01.310+0000) > > Rohiki's expression was now as puzzled as it was suspicious. "There are no shops nor restaurants open at midnight, and her asking for that money clearly means she has little to no food, let alone enough to share a meal with me", he analyzed in his mind. "Sorry but I must decline, no hard feelings?" She seemed rather taken back by his answer, slumping her shoulders as she awkwardly scratched the back of her head. "R-right, I understand. Well, I don't have much but whatever is mine is yours, kind sir." Pointing at a dejected corner of a building where a small dejected camp and a few people hanged around she started to explain. "I, uh, live over there. It's not much but I get by. If you decide to say, come by I will be here..." She bit her lips trying to find a word that didn't include begging but in the end, she gave up plainly speaking up. "Begging for scraps as usual." A tired sigh leaving her. "See you around I hope, kind sir." Offering a faltering smile as she turned around leaving to warm herself up at her friends camp. Where would he go now? There were no obvious clue and with night approaching it might simply be best to take up rest at the nearest inn. There was the town hall that still seemed open, candlelight flickering the windows. The local guard's office also seemed open, two guards standing with their weapons rested on their back against the building.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000e,timestamp=2018-08-13T05:14:03.639+0000) The trip was far shorter then he expected but more surprisingly there was no outside guards from the look of it but with no lights it almost gave the impression no one was even there. "Smells like a trap if ya ask me." He whispered, trying to look for any obvious traps or hiding spots for the cultists. Each offered plan had its uses but it seems there was an issue about having three equally viable plans where it came to a three way tie, he stared hard at the absurdity of such an outcome before letting out a low sigh. "As much as I'd love to kick in the door and give them a good thrashing, it's probably a good idea we scout out the area before we go in." He responded. "Last thing we need is a crew outside coming up our asses if it goes south in there." Harlow looking to all of them as he spoke. **"Then its settled. Jason, Nicola, you're with me. Who's the best scout 'ere?"** He asked and soon one of them stepped forward encouraged by the other rebels. A young woman who seemed rather unproven going by the experience glint in her eyes blue eyes, but carried herself with some confidence, addressing the sheriff. "Truth to be told I don't have uh, much combat experience... but I know Piltover in and out. This kind of building in particular usually has a backdoor and a cellar, access usually being in the yard." **"Sounds good."** Harlow commented looking to the rest of the rebels. **"The rest of you stay here, keep an eye on this building if anything looks suspicious call it in."** He motioned for the rest to follow him back, taking a path through an alley until they ended behind the building, Harlow counting it down from 3 before he ordered them to move out from the alley and up to the house, still no resistance or life in the building as they approached as quietly and subtly as they could. They stopped at the fence Nicola checking in. _"Nothing so far. No activity."_ "Don't see anything but bushes." The rebel spoke, covering behind the fence just in case taking a peek over into the yard. "Wait... I see a cellar door. Just got a lock on it, anyone knows how to pick one?" She quietly posed the question to which Harlow took over. **_No time, Jason think you can force it open? We'll cover you. Otherwise, you're on point Nicola."_**
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=9PFeIkHH,comment-id=0099,timestamp=2018-08-05T15:17:13.427+0000) > > (hello welcome to the thread warning he has a long memory and a multiple personality disorder to be careful) > > A heavy knock came upon the entrance to Darius home, a Noxian woman stood outside proud and her head held high, dressed in heavy gray armor with three indentations hammered into the chest a flowing red cloak accompanying the look. A massive two-hander sword rested on her back but the weight did not seem to bother her. *the door would be opened by an older looking man wearing a sliver fox mask, wearing an impeccable three piece suit, and he would poke his head out of the door* "lady Xerti, we were not expecting you do you need something."
> [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=9PFeIkHH,comment-id=00990000,timestamp=2018-08-05T18:47:50.747+0000) > > *the door would be opened by an older looking man wearing a sliver fox mask, wearing an impeccable three piece suit, and he would poke his head out of the door* "lady Xerti, we were not expecting you do you need something." One hand behind her back and the other to her chest addressing the servant firmly but with respect. "Yes. There are a few disturbing things I have uncovered in my travels, I dared not speak of it through letters. I must see your master at the shortest notice. Shall I wait inside until he is ready?" ((Apologies, been busy.))
Revaxus (OCE)
: > The woman turned her head slightly tilted, she could not recall anything about the picture on the wanted poster only furrowing her brows as she scrounged her memory. Soon she turned to him again. "Afraid not kind sir. But I am aware there's a killer around, now may I ask you a question in return kind sir?" Fumbling awkwardly with her hands her eyes failed to meet him for a moment. "I have not eaten in days. If you could... could spare some coins I would be most grateful kind sir." "Sure", he replied. Rohiki reached under his coat to pull out a small pouch that was loosely tied to his belt and then outstretched his arm. "Here, I hope things look up". He looked down at the woman suspiciously, as he was much taller than her.
> [{quoted}](name=Rohiki,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=00160000000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-06T05:59:49.279+0000) > > "Sure", he replied. Rohiki reached under his coat to pull out a small pouch that was loosely tied to his belt and then outstretched his arm. "Here, I hope things look up". He looked down at the woman suspiciously, as he was much taller than her. The woman took it graciously, trying her best not to look too desperate as she jangled the bag in hand measuring the weight before putting it away. "Thank you, kind sir, sincerely." Almost turning fully around before a sigh left her, she faced him again smiling in an inviting manner. "Perhaps I could repay the favor, would you mind sharing a meal with me?" He'd find himself hard-pressed to resist the offer but walking away was still a choice.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000c,timestamp=2018-08-05T18:03:36.285+0000) > > "All I'm saying is don't put them all in a bag, so they scramble around, that might end badly." Still, he offered an encouraging smile, "flattery will get you devices that can blow your enemies sky, high sir! I'd love to go with you, but I got strict tellings from the boss to stay behind, something about he needing me to make more explosives and gadgets can't really remember. Maybe next time yeah?" He started to walk back into the room again hand on the door handle. "Try not to die. I really want the blueprints of that suit of yours." Thankfully he closed the door gently this time leaving the squad alone again. The two cops had nothing more to comment on it and thus headed forward again with Harlow in lead Nicola offering a comment. "_I took the time to make the rebels prep up and get some extra ammo to go along. It should all be ready." _ Soon enough they were back at the entrance the rebels Jason had met mere minutes ago standing there chatting and shooting concerned glances at their partners. But none of them complained so far one of them responding to Harlow. "Ready to head out." Harlow inspected the rebels toe to head hand brushing his chin. **"Looks good, but hands off the trigger and everything off unless you intend to kill son."** "O-f of course constable, yes." His hand recently left the trigger relaxing the weapon in his grip. Passing by all of them Harlow spoke again. **"You follow my lead and keep a calm head, and we'll get through this, understood?"** He looked to the last rebel the beefiest of them all. **"You're on carrying duty son, keep that ammo safe.** Varying versions of yes sir came back to him Harlow nodding slightly in response. **"That's more like it, now get moving!" He commanded and put the rebels in motion all of them heading upstairs and out through the exit. Before he left Harlow looked at the two left. **"Jason I know taking bullets ain't your specialty but we might need that armor in front of us in tight quarters, you're our shield and frontline in there until we enter the building stay at my side i'll be commanding everyone on the frontline. Nicola supports the rebels from behind and keeps them focused." ** _"You got it Shanks."_ She headed up the stairs to join the rest of them soon follow by Harlow and likely Jason. ---- By the time they were all outside the seven rebels were lined up in two rows thanks to Nicola, Harlow commanding to follow closely behind. **"No shooting until I give the word, right now this is a scouting mission which means we analyze and if we can, take down the cult hideout."** All of them marched out keeping a low profile through the alleys and in whatever ways they could find until the 10-minute journey was done, the squad approaching the building just around the corner when Harlow gave the word for all of them to stop just before rounding the corner. He took a look around the corner the building in clear sight with no signs of life inside or guards. He turned around again motioning for all of them to stand around him as he spoke. **"We've got some options here, a frontal assault, sneaking inside by whatever entrance we find first, and lastly just reconnaissance. I'll only need four of you in that case; the rest will stay behind and keep watch. I'll put this to a vote." ** He looked to Jason and Nicola hoping they would pick the wise choice, damning himself in silence for not mentioning his 'clever' plan to circumvent having this many civilian aboard. In the end, the vote came up 3, 3, 3, the final vote resting with Jason as the last voter gave his vote.
: Lulu's magicial treehouse of fun! (Ask Lulu)
Evelynn watched the treehouse of fun in the shadows, waltzing over here took some time and oh... was she hungry by now. Getting here was easy, conjuring up her appearance to be a lifelike imitation to Kennen a minor setback, but she was a spirit first and thus could bend the rules in ways simply humans couldn't. He knocked on the door to her treehouse waiting impatiently, unable to stay still for long much like the real Kennen.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=001600000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T16:41:25.424+0000) Veigar looked at the demoness. The kiss wasn't sour on the lips, but it wasn't something he particularly cared for, either. He never understood what the big deal was about having lips connect to each other for brief moments, and the mystery still baffled him even after Evelynn gave him his first kiss ever. Perhaps it was something he'd have to lose all of his magic and hatred to understand. "Lulu, the fae sorceress, the freak that lives in the Bandle Forests," he started. "She is overly drawn to cupcakes, glitter, the color purple, and fairy crap. If turning pleasure into pain is your form of sustainance, prepare for a feast."
> [{quoted}](name=VeigarGrey,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=0016000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T19:50:11.018+0000) > Normally she didn't take jobs but the chance to torture someone innocent and sweet was too good to let go. **"Misery loves company. I look forward to this unorthodox partnership."** With that said she melded back into the shadows gone without so much as a trace.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Evelynn,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=0016000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T15:05:07.613+0000) > >I'm at work and don't have much time, so you gotta pretend it says "VeigarGrey." Veigar looked at the demoness. A kiss would mean nothing to him, but would it mean something to her? It didn't matter, since he knew what she could do. "Don't try anything," he warned, staff in his hand. He moved in for the kiss., but would cast a stunning spell the instant he saw or heard any movement that sounded or looked like an attack. (Yes, Veigar thinks he knows what you're trying to pull. Besides, you could get a lot more out of Lulu. Just disguise as Kennen XD.)
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=00160000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T16:18:59.394+0000) > > Veigar looked at the demoness. A kiss would mean nothing to him, but would it mean something to her? It didn't matter, since he knew what she could do. > "Don't try anything," he warned, staff in his hand. He moved in for the kiss., but would cast a stunning spell the instant he saw or heard any movement that sounded or looked like an attack. > > (Yes, Veigar thinks he knows what you're trying to pull. Besides, you could get a lot more out of Lulu. Just disguise as Kennen XD.) "Says you. Come here..." She teased a finger holding up his chin embracing him in a brief but terrific kiss, ecstasy-like he had never known melting on his lips until she pulled away sighing longingly. "Now, who did you want to be flayed first, was it that fairy Lulu or did you change your mind?".
: Ask the Front line General
Evelynn's latest victim was that of a Noxian by the name of Xerti, a self-made [Ionian](https://i.imgur.com/nCPVvng.jpg) warlord forged during the Noxus vs Ionia conflict. With brutal precision and a knack for warfare she quickly rose the ranks and inevitably joined the trifarian legion. Prideful and prone to believing she was unkillable it made her a rather easy target funny enough, the higher the pride the better the torture they say. Having stolen her identity Evelynn set out for something far grander, Darius. A heavy knock came upon the entrance to Darius home, a Noxian woman stood outside proud and her head held high, dressed in heavy gray armor with three indentations hammered into the chest a flowing red cloak accompanying the look. A massive two-hander sword rested on her back but the weight did not seem to bother her.
Revaxus (OCE)
: > "Excuse me, kind sir?" If he looked to his right a slightly hunched over woman was approaching slowly, head covered mostly by a hood along with the rest of her body in a simple brown robe. Taking off the hood to reveal a young woman in her 20s of Shuriman descent with rich dark skin, her features were simple and quiet. Two light green eyes looking up at him. "May I take a minute of your time?" He would feel a natural attraction to the woman, perhaps he would indulge her? She seemed harmless enough... "Huh, hmm ok sure, but first, a question for you", he said maintaining eye contact the whole time. "Have you ever heard about or seen this person on the poster beside me?" He studied her face after he finished talking, trying to pick up on any subtle changes in attitude or facial expression.
> [{quoted}](name=Rohiki,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=001600000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T11:06:50.276+0000) > > "Huh, hmm ok sure, but first, a question for you", he said maintaining eye contact the whole time. "Have you ever heard about or seen this person on the poster beside me?" He studied her face after he finished talking, trying to pick up on any subtle changes in attitude or facial expression. The woman turned her head slightly tilted, she could not recall anything about the picture on the wanted poster only furrowing her brows as she scrounged her memory. Soon she turned to him again. "Afraid not kind sir. But I am aware there's a killer around, now may I ask you a question in return kind sir?" Fumbling awkwardly with her hands her eyes failed to meet him for a moment. "I have not eaten in days. If you could... could spare some coins I would be most grateful kind sir." > [{quoted}](name=VeigarGrey,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=001700000000,timestamp=2018-08-04T11:25:34.291+0000) > Shadows parted in front of him revealing a slender figure belonging to that of the widowmaker; her hands were at her chest traveling down her body all the way to her hips, a fanged smile on her lips as she looked down at the tiny master of evil. "Mm so tempting." Sauntering forward her hips swaying dangerously seductive she stopped in front of him going down on one knee to meet him at eye height. "I'm yours... for a kiss. No foul play, just a kiss to seal the deal. What do you say." > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-08-05T11:32:03.656+0000) > > (hello there you lusty wench would you care to come play with me?{{sticker:darius-angry}} ) ((Misery loves company.))
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:45:12.118+0000) > Prenell's desk was covered in a stack of neatly packed but unfinished letters which he pushed to the side as Jason entered his grim expression washing away with a warm smile as he invited him to sit. "How may I help you Jason?" he asked, and in turn paused at the question turning to look at the map behind them again he roughly made a ring around the poorest district with his hand. "I'm not sure, frankly I find its progress worrying but disregarding theories... I suspect it has the most influence in the poorer district. The people here envy the upper classes, I know I did at least." "Down here most of us aren't unhappy to say we have almost crime free streets, clean water, but there could be more. Most technology isn't available to us, too expensive the ruling houses say, too many streets and houses to cover. The bias they openly show..." He let out a disgruntled sound his nose crinkling in the faintest disgust. "Let's just say a seductive messiah promising more to the people wouldn't find it hard to gather a flock." He couldn't help but suck his teeth as he pondered the second question, he wasn't exactly a made leader, speeches didn't come easily he relied on the truth most of the time. "In time. There'll be chaos, but Piltover will survive, what I'm worried about is Zaun, nothing against the folks but we could be facing a revolution from under us. If the PD is out as I fear it might encourage them further." He shook his head once preferring to not speculate about Piltover's downfall. " Leaning forward he put his arm on the desk to distract himself from the letters. "What's your plan after we banish the demon? As much I think you are a man willing to do hard labour I suspect you'll leave the rebuilding to us Pilties."
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Wsr37qOE,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000a,timestamp=2018-08-02T21:22:21.866+0000) > _"I'll try to contain myself during the mission. No promises though."_ Harlow faked a roll of his eyes accompanied by a headshake as he motioned for them to follow. **"Come on you two."** The three would barely gain any distance, the door to the engineer's room slamming open all of a sudden, Nicola barely dodging the heavy object swearing under her breath. Harlow seemed equally startled hand on his heart the signs of a frown waxing on his face. "Wait!" The young man was somehow out of breath bending over to catch his breath before he went full speed ahead and without anyone asking or giving their permission, to begin with, lifted and placed a grenade each in their hands, homemade and rickety by appearance but likely with the same desctrurive result. Harlow rolled in it in his hands watching it with a concerned look. **"I don't know about this... I."** Suddenly interrupted by the rebel again who dashed over to him."Don't do that! You're gonna crack it and believe me only our feet will be left standing." He flashed a confident smile patting the grenade in Harlow's hands gently. "Nice and easy no crazy motions. And when you throw it, run far, far, away." Stepping back he gazed over all three of them back and forth hands held out. "Well, Whaddaya think? Made them myself, they will blow up a small area like a super powered up firework." _"Suppose it won't hurt."_ Nicola looked at the grenade a final time deciding to hold onto it against her better judgment. **"And the collateral damage? I don't want the roof to cave in on us."** Putting his hands behind his back he assured all three of them. "Won't happen. Promise." He looked at Jason expectantly, as a fellow builder (he assumed it going by his armor) getting praise from a master stoked the fire in his creations.
Revaxus (OCE)
: Rohiki ((row-hike-e)) sat upon the peak of a mountain top, gazing at the young night sky. He exhaled "Man-kind doesn't treasure nature anymore." A small rabbit slowly hopped up beside him, timidly. He simply put his hand out, and it was calm. The rabbit nuzzled into his hand gently and sat behind him. The tall man's face lit up, he was so happy to have such an affinity with nature and the animals. He was blessed with immortality due to his dragon-blood, he had lived on Runeterra since it's creation, allowing him to possess immense amounts of knowledge. However, his dragon-blood came with a down-side, he was very weak to most types of magic, and he knew this, but nothing could be done to remedy it. Sometimes he considered the immortality to be a curse, but spending time with nature reminded him why he always had a smile on his face. He stood up slowly as not to disturb the rabbit. His short, brown hair ruffled from the cool night breeze, and he decided to make his way down the mountain, back into the town. He saw a wanted poster on a mossy brick wall, stating a reward of gold would be given for the capture of someone named Evelynn. He sighed, "Evelynn, interesting name", he read on. Wanted for murder, and is likely in Damascus somewhere. "Huh, a murder in such a small town like this, surprised no one has even seen them, not even a picture on the wanted poster" Twenty minutes or so later, as Rohiki was still taking a stroll through the town, they popped back into his head. "Evelynn", he thought, "something about the name, I just can't seem to stop thinking about it..."
> [{quoted}](name=Rohiki,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-08-03T21:39:59.787+0000) "Excuse me, kind sir?" If he looked to his right a slightly hunched over woman was approaching slowly, head covered mostly by a hood along with the rest of her body in a simple brown robe. Taking off the hood to reveal a young woman in her 20s of Shuriman descent with rich dark skin, her features were simple and quiet. Two light green eyes looking up at him. "May I take a minute of your time?" He would feel a natural attraction to the woman, perhaps he would indulge her? She seemed harmless enough...
: Veigar looked from his mansion, the armies he had finally summoned we're rallied around the manor. He still had another trick up his sleeve. "If the stories are right," he started. "This Evelynn will feast on the happy go lucky. She could make for a powerful ally, giving these pathetic mortals a taste of the pain I have endured." He paused. "If only I had a way to find her."
> [{quoted}](name=VeigarGrey,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2yYiAHQz,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2018-08-04T02:53:52.187+0000) > > Veigar looked from his mansion, the armies he had finally summoned we're rallied around the manor. He still had another trick up his sleeve. > "If this time is right," he started. "This Evelynn will feast on the happy go lucky. She could make for a powerful ally, giving these pathetic mortals a taste of the pain I have endured." > He paused. > "If only I had a way to find her." Ah, Veigar such a delicate subject, she had seen him a little in action occasionally following him around for her own amusement and pleasure, morally gray he may be, but he was awfully brutal to his enemies. It all ended too quickly but still served as a perfectly fine appetizer. Power at any price was a favorite saying of her intimate friend kench; it applied very well to the sweetest self-made archmage. He was so cute she could pick him up and eat his face. Yummy. But she was also a tease, and patience was the weapon of this hunter. When he called, she was already at his side veiled in shadows. _"Closer than you think."_ Seductively answering his question with a whisper, invisible finger trailing the side of his oversized deathcap hat. Her voice seemed not to come from one place but rather all around him. _"What would you ask of me?"_ She teased in a sultry tone, For this occasion, she took on an old favored form of hers, [she couldn't wait to reveal said form.](https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/d/db/Evelynn_OriginalSkin_old3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170926124032)
Show more

Ask Evelynn

Level 5 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion