: link to poll?
[here](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/05/choose-a-champion-update-for-2020/)
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Awesomeasf ck,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uAFJe3kE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-20T23:12:10.386+0000) > > I cannot upload an image, but doesn't her "wings" look like something in this picture: > https://lolstatic-a.akamaihd.net/frontpage/apps/prod/rg-warwick-update-2017/en_US/f86a57b1e2860ff376ec20740637097cb356d0f9/assets/img/warwick-green.png > > https://youtu.be/izqj7s6DnM0?t=59 > > looks kinda similar Wait wtf that actually does look like a tail. Uhhh...
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uAFJe3kE,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T23:13:48.391+0000) > > Wait wtf that actually does look like a tail. Uhhh... not that a downvoted thread is gonna make them change it, but hey - at least one guy agreed with me, which is nice
: Also, speaking as the local furry around here, I don't even get where you're coming from >.>
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uAFJe3kE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-20T23:05:48.593+0000) > > Also, speaking as the local furry around here, I don't even get where you're coming from >.> I cannot upload an image, but doesn't her "wings" look like something in this picture: https://lolstatic-a.akamaihd.net/frontpage/apps/prod/rg-warwick-update-2017/en_US/f86a57b1e2860ff376ec20740637097cb356d0f9/assets/img/warwick-green.png https://youtu.be/izqj7s6DnM0?t=59 looks kinda similar
: > [{quoted}](name=Awesomeasf ck,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uAFJe3kE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-20T22:55:30.885+0000) > > WEll, I saw it in Skin Spotlight and it looks much more like tail than wings But you clearly didn't watch the whole video long enough to notice her ultimate unfurling them.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uAFJe3kE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T22:56:44.100+0000) > > But you clearly didn't watch the whole video long enough to notice her ultimate unfurling them. Agree, but in like 99% of the time Morgana is not ulting and has tail. And I would assume it just an excuse so they can another furry skin supperstar (cough, Ahri, cough)
: Yeah, I'd check your facts before you make stupid assumptions. If you look at any of the footage of new Morgana, you can clearly see they're wings, and that they open up on using her ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uAFJe3kE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-20T22:52:44.171+0000) > > Yeah, I'd check your facts before you make stupid assumptions. If you look at any of the footage of new Morgana, you can clearly see they're wings, and that they open up on using her ult. WEll, I saw it in Skin Spotlight and it looks much more like tail than wings
Saezio (EUNE)
: I suggest you change the [removed by moderation] part. Mods could remove your thread because it is "sexually suggestive"
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uAFJe3kE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-20T22:51:27.553+0000) > > I suggest you change the [removed by moderation] part. Funny thing is that this is the same thing I suggest about Morgana
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Solo in flex is literally the worst thing you can do to yourself
Like HELL YEAH!!! IMHP the most hated thing ever happened to LoL was dynamic queue, which was essentially the same thing.
: Why does the new ranking system feel so complicated ?
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.IKxIdB7gInXEgXhd6ekUUAHaFu%26pid%3D15.1&f=1
Rioter Comments
: https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/kotaku-riot-games-sexism-1202898427/
> [{quoted}](name=Clockwork Mouse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EfXJtMEu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T18:57:33.455+0000) > > https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/kotaku-riot-games-sexism-1202898427/ Yup, that was the case I had in mind
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Awesomeasf ck,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=11BPcsy5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T23:12:43.358+0000) > > do not get me wrong, I love that flower lady (my mostly played champ). But if you think she is easy to counter you've never played against a good Zyra I rarely see Zyras like I see Yasuo mains that don't flame.
Flaming has exactly 0 to do with the thread though
: How exactly is Zyra unfair? She's so easy to counter she's a support ffs.
do not get me wrong, I love that flower lady (my mostly played champ). But if you think she is easy to counter you've never played against a good Zyra
Rioter Comments
: Correct
The downvotes though. Not that i expected something else, but damn, it is funny
: Patch 8.11 and 8.12 were the best patches of the season by far. ADC mains having their class not being completely mandatory for the first time in seasons was too much for them so Riot buffed them all back up lol.
that sounds wrong on so many levels, the worst one being it is, in fact, truth
: People(ADC players and players who don't like change) whined a lot and Riot listened to the community outcry to bring ADCs back into the game.
weren't marksmen still viable? just non mandatory?
Rioter Comments
M3llen (NA)
: Why are ADC players perceived as toxic?
It is IMO a matter of perspective. It always sucks to play alongside a toxic player and it is even worse when all you have to do is follow ~~the damn train CJ~~ and protect that toxic player. Maybe they also know they need to be protected, so maybe they need to be more vocal in chat, therefore more of them would flame. From my personal experience solo ADC players are rarely toxic. The worst have been 4-man premades, and right after that - adc/mid and adc/jungler duos
: How to lead a team.
You need to repeat motivational quotes like "stop feeding, you piece of $#!7". Whenever a person makes a mistake make sure you spam question mark pings on them so they do not repeat it. Remind your teammates to place wards, saying something in line of "gg noob support, map dark AF". Whenever a person is not following your calls make sure you say something like "X player said the N-word, report him" in /all chat, even if they didn't. That would motivate them to work with the team and prove their innocence. /s
: It's amazing how far cats can jump
they jump further if you kick them
: Riot might as well just delete them from the game, they have no purpose anymore... * Do they prevent you from getting tower dived? (X) * Do they deal any damage? (X) * Do they die within 7 minute mark? (✓) * Do they only steal your minion gold? (✓) xd
They still give a solid chuck of gold to the enemy team though, why ignore that /s
IceAYon (NA)
: Bot lane isn't only adcs now.
inb4 sheep ADC mains downvoting lul
StommeVis (EUW)
: When Riot decides you're gonna fight a 1v9 before the queue starts
As a solo player I already feel lie 1v9 then matched with a 4-man premade. At least that would make it 2v8
Xavanic (NA)
: dunno what to ban anymore
Ban Yasuo. At least Aatrox, Irelia and Wukong will be monsters even if they are in your team, and yasuo in your teamm would be... well, your team Yasuo
Yuvn Ti (NA)
: Who The Fuck Am I Fighting
On a comepletely unrelated topic - that splash is really dope
: We should remove Towers and instead put invisible wall that enemies cant cross until some point and it unlocks over time. What is the point of Towers anyways.
To give gold to the enemies
: "I main Yasuo in Low-ELO. My KDA is positive"
+1 for Spacetime, a great channel
: I get my ass kicked by trynd on a regular basis: the post
Or Trynd gets his kicked, depending on wheather he crited at lvl 2 not.
: 9 years and this "feature" still doesn't work, yet remains in the game
but without that how would I know that I was killed by the 0 true damage, dealt by Olaf's flash, while Olaf had ghost/tp?
: > [{quoted}](name=FilDaFunk,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=zOo3ZvJW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-20T12:34:37.795+0000) > > Well, true, but didn't they rewrite the entire game? No. The rewrote the client.
and somehow managed to integrate more bugs than before, as well as making it so much heavier
: So, Shen is still Shenpai, and Akali is now a Tsundere... this only means one thing
He would be more like their pet hamster, who is actually useful in combat as well.
tamaya (NA)
: let's put it this way which do you prefer a beautiful woman or a unique face woman?
I am not sure if I understand your question, but here are my 2 cents: There are 2 important parts of the characters design - characters should look diferent from each other and their look should be on the same page as their lore. Akali's design does both perfectly. It is not the beauty (or the lack of it) that matters in most cases. And the analogy for a daughter is pretty out of place here, as we are talking about video game character, not actual woman.
: Akali gaining tower IMMUNITY on a non-ultimate spell is a whole new level of stupid. Unbelievable.
[Sorry to scare you, but it llok at the leak at this EXACT second](https://youtu.be/UOq3Zk-LQT0?t=388)
: How and why did Crimson Akali, an homage to Soul Calibur's Taki, become Infernal???
Read something about how they wanted to distinguish it from the Crimson Elite skinline or ath like that.
: This is a goddess
I like how it shares so much theme with WW fire skin splash. Makes it look like and actual skin line
noxus is op (EUNE)
: boi dis sht is fire *shall not apologize*
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/shits-on-fire-yo.jpg
Rioter Comments
: I would rather these ADC's be strong than these ADC's (It actually works!)
Dubledox (NA)
: Learn to cut your own hair with a mirror is my recommendation.
> [{quoted}](name=Dubledox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a0GhB6bM,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2018-06-25T17:24:36.882+0000) > > Learn to cut your own hair with a mirror is my recommendation. Don't know about the mirror thing, I'd rather recomend a hair trimmer
: 1. The claim is not absurd. If you spend any time on the boards, you know that people make posts like the one I described on the daily. 2. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Tbz4p3Zc-is-yasuo-getting-fixed-soon >Few items and he takes no damage, yet outputs insane damage. High end players know this and he's abused to the fullest right now Absurd claim: "few items, taking no damage, outputting insane damage." No evidence given. > [{quoted}](name=EasyLaneGG,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tbz4p3Zc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-24T07:41:40.152+0000) > > Yasuo main can downvote but doesn't change the fact that people are essentially exploiting items on him. Whatever this game has gone to shit anyway. OP later goes on to blame Yasuo mains for downvoting his post. 3. Touche
"No "yasuo mains" are downvoting your post." This is absurd. Even if the post is downvote-worthy as long as it claims that a champ is OP some mains of this champ will downvote it. 1, Bigger TOUCHE!
: No "yasuo mains" are downvoting your post.
With your post you are: 1. making an absurd claim. 2. not providing any evidence 3. clogging up the boards with one more salty shitpost
KoKoboto (NA)
: I liked Aatrox old wings because they looked like war banners
{{item:3060}} got removed as well, so they are at least consistent
Destaice (NA)
: Leaked Elder Scrolls VI quest
{{champion:254}} What does this have to do with me?
: Buff bottom tower
They never had to introduce the lower resistances botlane turret to begin with. And for a very simple reason - it was a change put there to force a specific META (force proplayers to stop laneswapping). While the laneswap META was really boring to watch that change was a horrible fix for it, and contributed a lot to "only botlane matters" and "4v2 botlane party" METAs, which are boring to play
Show more

Awesomeasf ck

Level 73 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion