IVSakenz (NA)
: Good luck, I hope they will
> [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xbYAP9JT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T19:21:41.164+0000) > > Good luck, I hope they will Thanks :D
Rioter Comments
waypist (NA)
: i hate how useful dodging is
Regardless how many games someone has on Varus, my advice is to just dodge every time. Varus feels like the worst ADC since the start of S8. Coming from a guy who used to main him and quit, i'd like to think that my advice will help you. He's mostly an R Bot and just pokes with Q, his DPS is laughable compared to other Marksman, his poke is mediocre because other champs can do it better (Senna, Caitlyn, Ezreal), he's severely immobile so he's as strong as a piece of paper, his ability Scalling complexity just makes either pure AD/AP or a bit of both just bad either way. Most Varus players feel the same way, and those who still play him are waiting for a rework because he just can't keep up with the new shit lately (Aphelios, Kai'Sa, Senna as example).
: My issue with that video is they act like Aatrox was the only champ to ever been remade {{champion:3}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} were treated the same and kept as much as Aatrox did as well
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T02:35:21.676+0000) > > My issue with that video is they act like Aatrox was the only champ to ever been remade > > {{champion:3}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} were treated the same and kept as much as Aatrox did as well Now that I think about it, I think Urgot's Rework was the only good one. Because others have had so many balance issues and even through Urgot had some as well, he was changed into what he is now (W being permanent) and now he's in a solid spot.
Antenora (EUW)
: Anything above 200 range is considered as Ranged.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jnu2RXAE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-05T17:02:58.981+0000) > > Anything above 200 range is considered as Ranged. Did you know for a fact that Irelia's AA Range is actually 200?
Rioter Comments
: When this happens to me, I check task manager, and for some reason, there will be multiple instances of League running (at least four). So after shutting all of those down, I can then open league like normal.
> [{quoted}](name=Lewd Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Evsg6uE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T22:07:17.812+0000) > > When this happens to me, I check task manager, and for some reason, there will be multiple instances of League running (at least four). So after shutting all of those down, I can then open league like normal. Yeah I usually do this as well. But it didn't show up, reinstalling the game seemed to fix it.
: I disagree with all champions on his list. Why is he comparing AA with skills?
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jnu2RXAE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-04T16:07:41.612+0000) > > I disagree with all champions on his list. Why is he comparing AA with skills? Because some of the said skills can be used frequently or as an Auto Attack Enhancement Effect. Frequently: Top Lane Rengar, consistently jumping out of Bushes. Auto Attack Enhancement Effect: Wukong Q
: Worst lux skin ever.
> [{quoted}](name=IloveIsa7,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=dLAjwJf5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T12:54:17.093+0000) > > Worst lux skin ever. Best Lux Skin ever.*
Rioter Comments
: i mean i kinda agree and kinda disagree...................... I think all supports should be able to use the execute passive of the relic variety (without favoritism to melee especially after the changes) But at the same time I don't think urgot should be considered melee because I remember steraks gauge urgod ruining my fun for like a month O_O it was torture
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jnu2RXAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T12:19:43.680+0000) > > i mean i kinda agree and kinda disagree...................... > > I think all supports should be able to use the execute passive of the relic variety (without favoritism to melee especially after the changes) > But at the same time I don't think urgot should be considered melee because I remember steraks gauge urgod ruining my fun for like a month O_O it was torture The Shield Dissapears after a few seconds though, but I get your point nonetheless.
PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: Magic resist is useless
Honestly I kinda just wish there were more extra options in general but at the same time stop Tanks from just stacking them, by maybe making certain items share a Unique Passive so that'd they have to choose what they need more instead of both.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mLJNHWoR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T00:13:02.384+0000) > > {{item:3085}} Not that any Urgot builds this. ^ Right ?
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mLJNHWoR,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T00:13:38.945+0000) > > ^ Right ? I wish I could build this item on him but the stats alongside the weak Passive Damage is not worth it because his W reduces all On-Hit damage dealt to 33% so it would be quite bad.
Rioter Comments
: No but the gif is art https://media.giphy.com/media/2tCSFUmxveeg8/giphy.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=03tx2HE3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-01T13:55:54.380+0000) > > No but the gif is art > > https://media.giphy.com/media/2tCSFUmxveeg8/giphy.gif Supernatural GIF's pog https://media.giphy.com/media/LVNl92B8wj7pK/giphy.gif
Rioter Comments
Zullar (NA)
: Riot: Send Surveys
All the feedback they get... https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SingleDeadlyAxisdeer-max-1mb.gif
: She's a cash cow so they gotta have her at least somewhat playable in solo q
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lRdEkmzo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T21:42:19.519+0000) > > She's a cash cow Lmao
Rioter Comments
Zkaiser (NA)
: How do you leave Ezreal out of the boy band? I get you're going for edgy but Ez has gotta be in.
> [{quoted}](name=Zkaiser,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GNE5VqT2,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-27T19:05:28.464+0000) > > How do you leave Ezreal out of the boy band? I get you're going for edgy but Ez has gotta be in. Ezreal doesn't fit this band specifically for starters, and his personality doesn't match the other candidates at all. Ezreal can always be in a different band, it doesn't have to be in this one specifically.
: I agree with pretty much everything, but keep Varus out. Riot's screwed him over enough. Unless it it to fix/revert his lore, I hope Riot forgets he exists.
> [{quoted}](name=Firebeard,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GNE5VqT2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-27T13:34:17.249+0000) > > I agree with pretty much everything, but keep Varus out. Riot's screwed him over enough. Unless it it to fix/revert his lore, I hope Riot forgets he exists. Honestly I regret even mentioning him. Used to be a real dedicated Varus main, then seeing how bad he has become over the years, gameplay/story/character-wise I can't bring myself to play him anymore, or even look at him now. Even Riot doesn't care about him, they did a half assed lore rework and left his character and lore unfinished. They were just attempting to promote that they and Runeterra supports LGBT people as well as trying to profit from this too (me as a gay man personally hated this) because that's not the way to show LGBT Equality by completely rewriting the story and removing almost the main character (him being a warden who took an oath to protect the temple) and his wife and child that were in the main lore. I actually think i'm gonna quit this game entirely, maybe I will just stick to weekend ARAM Games. Just everything from pre-season, latest character designs, item designs, all the way to general balance changes. I'm sick of trying to find a way to justify that there's a good reason behind x change, but this change your username thing that i'm seeing on boards just convinced me to ditch this shit. I'm done with this trolling company. Not a single aspect of the game feels fun anymore.
: Why is this downvoted and on the front page? Downvoted posts shouldn't show up, and this shouldn't be downvoted it's hilarious.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=R28jKj8n,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-26T05:36:16.420+0000) > > Why is this downvoted and on the front page? Downvoted posts shouldn't show up, and this shouldn't be downvoted it's hilarious. People clearly hate me here.
: People: Jhin's passive is like wiki page, it can't get any worse Riot:_ \*Makes champion whose gameplay needs to be explained in scientific 1000-page paper\*_ Riot: Stay tuned, next champion's passive will be a bible
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=R28jKj8n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-25T23:37:25.483+0000) > > People: Jhin's passive is like wiki page, it can't get any worse > Riot:_ \*Makes champion whose gameplay needs to be explained in scientific 1000-page paper\*_ > Riot: Stay tuned, next champion's passive will be a bible In Season 11, we will have a pentalogy of books. Each covering seperately what each ability does lul.
: He smells like an updated Jayce.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=16nX3OAE,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:58:21.111+0000) > > He smells like an updated Jayce. You know, when I was reading it through I was sort of thinking of Jayce actually. Knowing his lore and all, I was surprised that he wasn't given a gameplay rework to a similar scale, he doesn't really have that inventor theme nailed down yet, but that's mostly because he's quite outdated. I do wonder what future holds for Jayce, if Riot ever come around to revisiting his lore or character in general...
: > Don't get me wrong this is a really Cool Champion design alongside Kai'Sa and Senna because of how different, unique and non-traditional they are, but keep in mind Riot, that designs like this make it impossible for the classic Champions to keep up with all this versitility that these designs come with. I also hate when people use i don't HATE YOU buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut arguments. Again please take the a passive aggressive tone away,this champion has done away with the mask of false civility the old generation and new generation have been keeping up for years. The lines are drawn. Either you adapt and enjoy the fact that more complex champions are comeing and that is the way it IS. Or you scream into the void and try and remove anyone from the game who wants to play this champion.
> [{quoted}](name=PixelLightShow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=16nX3OAE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:51:48.633+0000) > > I also hate when people use i don't HATE YOU buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut arguments. Again please take the a passive aggressive tone away,this champion has done away with the mask of false civility the old generation and new generation have been keeping up for years. > > The lines are drawn. Either you adapt and enjoy the fact that more complex champions are comeing and that is the way it IS. > > Or you scream into the void and try and remove anyone from the game who wants to play this champion. What's the deal with you and generations lmao? Are you actually 12 years old? Why are you so bothered by older players expressing an opinion about something that may or may not be gamechanging?
Rioter Comments
: Ahh here we go. Allright boomer im going to be straight with you. You're going to have to adapt to the game,as its been changing for years. Old players have been against anything and everything that has evolved the game. However you people have just been passive agressive about it..that is until now. This new champion is absolutely drawing the lines between old generation of league players and the new. The passive aggressiveness and masks are down. It's kind of nice in a way that we don't have to play nice or pretend to be civil about this now. It's all out in the open with this champions impending relase. This is whats going to happen boomer. The old generation(you) are going to attempt to stop ANYONE from playing this champion at any level. he will be ban on ones own team if one so much as declares him in champ select. If a player attempts to pull something sneaky and change last minute,then people like you will outright refuse to work the player. You will likely false report as well. IF the newer generation and some people like me from the old generation resit people like you. The newer generation may actually get very good with him. This would be the ideal ending to this scenario. The problem is most popular you-tubers and pros..the people who basically shape the play habits and attitudes of the community are of the OLD generation of league players. They like you are going to rally against this champion pick serverly. Sadly this is the most likely outcome. However If one can resit and get threw this for a few months. Then old boomer generation of league players. Who have refused to adapt will hopefully leave or be pushed out of the community. Opening the way for an entirely new set of league personality's,who are fine with more complex champions and the changes in the game,i'm hopeful there are more of them than you. As if you league boomers got your way this game would not evolve at all.
> [{quoted}](name=PixelLightShow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=16nX3OAE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:44:04.432+0000) > > Ahh here we go. Allright boomer im going to be straight with you. You're going to have to adapt to the game,as its been changing for years. Old players have been against anything and everything that has evolved the game. However you people have just been passive agressive about it..that is until now. > > This new champion is absolutely drawing the lines between old generation of league players and the new. The passive aggressiveness and masks are down. It's kind of nice in a way that we don't have to play nice or pretend to be civil about this now. It's all out in the open with this champions impending relase. > > This is whats going to happen boomer. > > The old generation(you) are going to attempt to stop ANYONE from playing this champion at any level. he will be ban on ones own team if one so much as declares him in champ select. > > If a player attempts to pull something sneaky and change last minute,then people like you will outright refuse to work the player. You will likely false report as well. > > IF the newer generation and some people like me from the old generation resit people like you. > The newer generation may actually get very good with him. This would be the ideal ending to this scenario. > > The problem is most popular you-tubers and pros..the people who basically shape the play habits and attitudes of the community are of the OLD generation of league players. They like you are going to rally against this champion pick serverly. Sadly this is the most likely outcome. > > However If one can resit and get threw this for a few months. Then old boomer generation of league players. Who have refused to adapt will hopefully leave or be pushed out of the community. Opening the way for an entirely new set of league personality's,who are fine with more complex champions and the changes in the game,i'm hopeful there are more of them than you. As if you league boomers got your way this game would not evolve at all. "boomer" https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/485503140049846274.png
: ❤❤ Us gays and egirls coming back to league after seeing the new Raka skins like ❤❤
: You didnt read he has no w or e only q and r
> [{quoted}](name=Mahou JoJo Rem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=16nX3OAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-25T18:17:06.930+0000) > > You didnt read he has no w or e only q and r I did read that. You do realise he will be swapping between weapons frequently? Keep in mind you that his Q cooldown is refreshed every time he swaps. Unless we found out what the actual cooldown numbers are as to when his previous weapons can be used or what his Q cooldown is, i'm not convinced that this will be balanced. And if he does turn out to be too strong, I will laugh in irony.
: Lux VFX Update
Everything looks fine but I think her Basic Attack Visuals need to be toned down a bit, they look way too similar to Q. That's a bit too misleading.
Rioter Comments
: maybe something along the lines of punk rock or pop rock would be neat for them.
> [{quoted}](name=lunaire sirena,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GNE5VqT2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-23T13:52:15.500+0000) > > maybe something along the lines of punk rock or pop rock would be neat for them. But we already have Pentakill which already almost fulfills that fantasy. We need something else, we already have Rock/Metal (i'm not entirely sure of the difference amongst the two) from Pentakill, K-Pop from K/DA and Rap from True Damage. Trap would be a nice addition due to how popular it is.
Rioter Comments
Neriticc (EUW)
: Who actually thought the Elder Dragon execute is a good idea?
: True Damage Ekko Tweaks
That's a really nice change, thank you so much. The TD Ekko Icon looks even more matching with the skin in-game with this change.
GilxeN (EUW)
: This season gonna be fun, champs who needed to one shot in 2 abilities, now can do in one ability, because execute will finish you off. YAAY great game, enjoyable, can we add a trinket called "Mine": when you step on it you are instantly killed, (but no gold credit will be granted for the trinket owner). God If I would want to make this game broken, Riot contact me please I have so many terrible ideas to ruin the game.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBnxdUYn,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-11-22T07:33:08.573+0000) > > This season gonna be fun, champs who needed to one shot in 2 abilities, now can do in one ability, because execute will finish you off. > > YAAY great game, enjoyable, can we add a trinket called "Mine": when you step on it you are instantly killed, (but no gold credit will be granted for the trinket owner). > > God If I would want to make this game broken, Riot contact me please I have so many terrible ideas to ruin the game. https://i.imgur.com/Wd7yZVH.png[]
: > [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBnxdUYn,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:08:33.076+0000) > > Ever since the Pre-Season started everyone and I mean EVERYONE that I spoke to hates it. > > Even most LoL streamers on Twitch just can't take it anymore. You can tell how miserable they feel playing this shit. > > I wonder how much longer will Riot remain ignorant like this, I know they don't care but at this rate even the addicts will quit this game. Pre-season means they are trying out stuff, so I know most of the player base is totaly stupid and can't grasp this but, yeah they know it and are fine with it, that's pretty much the same thing every year and yet they are still earning tons of money. So, not only they know it, but they are used to it. So stop whinning and take 5 seconds to think before posting next time.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBnxdUYn,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-21T17:55:31.967+0000) > > Pre-season means they are trying out stuff, so I know most of the player base is totaly stupid and can't grasp this but, yeah they know it and are fine with it, that's pretty much the same thing every year and yet they are still earning tons of money. So, not only they know it, but they are used to it. > > So stop whinning and take 5 seconds to think before posting next time. It's not even just the Pre-Season, it's the entire future of Season 10 and whatever comes in the other Seasons afterwards. But yes i'm sure giving a 5 Champion Team an undodgeble execute (unless you use Zhonias/Stopwatch) is fair. I'm sure it gives Champions who rely on drain tanking playable (Warwick being an example). There's already Grievous Wounds everywhere and not only now that they can't sustain properly, now they will be executed by a dragon for being low enough.. When their entire niche is supposed to be about their health coming to a near end and then surprising with Sustain like in Warwick's case, except now Elder will just zap your ass. The fact that people have been bitching about the state of game pace, overall damage, lack of counterplay to everything, and the game not having any strategy anymore since season 8 should say a lot. Yet what they do over the course of 2 seasons is just shove more of that shit in people's throats.
: completely useless. you know majority of cc thats been released in modern league are either displacements or knockups which bypass tenacity completely. and the few regular cc's we've received are on so short cooldowns and usually followed up with some other cancerous mechanic that tenacity really doesn't do much against them. like think about zoes bubble even with tenacity she still has more then enough time to land her q ult auto. tenacity really isn't going to do much against her. maybe older champs are effected more but even then not so much. tenacity has always been kinda of a really useless stat in league. even old irelia who was the poster girl for cc resistance back in the past when knockups and displacements weren't as prolific as now wasn't strong cause of innate tenacity but the combination of strong early game + true damage + probably the single best 1v1 and i fucked up button in league's history(her classic instant 2 second stun if im losing stun) and mobility + tankiness. even back then when i saw nerfs to her tenacity passive i questioned why riot went that direction instead of just toning down her damage or sustain which were the real reasons she was so strong back then. which they did eventually address but only after nerfing down everything else inbetween. basically classic riot nerf philosophy;nerf everything but the problem and then finally nerf the problem but never undo all of the previous arbitrary nerfs. anyways bad idea.
> [{quoted}](name=On My Kill List,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QRhxdR8o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T15:50:50.628+0000) > > completely useless. > you know majority of cc thats been released in modern league are either displacements or knockups which bypass tenacity completely. > and the few regular cc's we've received are on so short cooldowns and usually followed up with some other cancerous mechanic that tenacity really doesn't do much against them. > like think about zoes bubble even with tenacity she still has more then enough time to land her q ult auto. > tenacity really isn't going to do much against her. > maybe older champs are effected more but even then not so much. > tenacity has always been kinda of a really useless stat in league. > even old irelia who was the poster girl for cc resistance back in the past when knockups and displacements weren't as prolific as now wasn't strong cause of innate tenacity but the combination of strong early game + true damage + probably the single best 1v1 and i fucked up button in league's history(her classic instant 2 second stun if im losing stun) and mobility + tankiness. > even back then when i saw nerfs to her tenacity passive i questioned why riot went that direction instead of just toning down her damage or sustain which were the real reasons she was so strong back then. > which they did eventually address but only after nerfing down everything else inbetween. > basically classic riot nerf philosophy;nerf everything but the problem and then finally nerf the problem but never undo all of the previous arbitrary nerfs. > anyways bad idea. It wouldn't be useless if Riot made Tenacity affect all CC (like it should) but alas it's Riot Games KEKW.
Rioter Comments
: This game feels worse than ever.
I'm honestly thinking of quiting as hard as it will be. Most of my friends stopped playing because they are driven to their limit by other players who are clearly addicted to this game and just flame everyone who doesn't play the way they want them to. The state of the game is becoming colossally worse with every season. Every streamer that I watch either quit playing the game or are forced to play this shit game because they dedicated themselves to this career and now the majority if not all of them are incredibly miserable when ever they have to play it. While I won't be able to quit immediately, I will start off by playing it less frequently. Maybe even just stick to only playing on the weekends with just one ARAM game or something. I feel bad for those who have been playing since Season 1 and have had to watch this game collapse to whatever it's supposed to be now.
Rioter Comments
: Thank you so much! It was an honor to write the VO for this one. My inner hip hop fanboy went all out.
> [{quoted}](name=SkiptoMyLuo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BdiN21ke,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-20T18:45:55.443+0000) > > Thank you so much! It was an honor to write the VO for this one. My inner hip hop fanboy went all out. You and everyone else did a really good job. I'm proud of each and every single person who worked on this skin, from sound/visual/animation all the way to narration writing.
floo (EUW)
: Isn't Viridian Kayle also part of that universe, even though the name is a different one? Or am I confusing it with Coven/Elderwood..
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=wxrWrms5,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-20T13:07:49.482+0000) > > Isn't Viridian Kayle also part of that universe, even though the name is a different one? Or am I confusing it with Coven/Elderwood.. I don't think she is, even if she has crystals on her armor. She's part of the Elf Universe.
: A Skinline I Would Love To See Expanded
It's sort of a Skin Line already in a way but it's not really fully clear in terms of lore and etc... So far we have... Amethyst Ashe {{champion:22}} Emerald Taric {{champion:44}} Blight Crystal Varus {{champion:110}} Bloodstone Lissandra {{champion:127}} Dark Crystal Ryze {{champion:13}} Armor of the Fifth Age & Bloodstone Taric {{champion:44}}
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIOGJNwb,comment-id=00110001,timestamp=2019-11-19T12:48:45.010+0000) > > How are you honestly a mod? Nobody is offended by that image besides you... > > You're just overreacting with this whole thing. That's an opinion you can have, but you should know I had several people thank me for removing that image.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIOGJNwb,comment-id=001100010000,timestamp=2019-11-19T22:33:48.528+0000) > > That's an opinion you can have, but you should know I had several people thank me for removing that image. I will believe it when I hear it from other people, for all I know you could be just making this up just to find a way to justify the removal of a post. Not asking for names, but I'd prefer if some of the said "several people" messaged me on Discord or something to let me know if they actually found it offensive. Discord: Jeddonathan #9004
: People would flip shit if Jhin got a second legendary. But, like... I need that skin in my life.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ArEqUgIk,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-11-19T00:23:40.711+0000) > > People would flip shit if Jhin got a second legendary. > But, like... > I need that skin in my life. I'm glad you like it friend. Is there anything you would change though?
Ulanopo (NA)
: I've edited your post to remove the inappropriate image. We do not permit the posting of religious icons under the "inapproriate Discussion Topics" portion of the [Universal Boards Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE). This is especially true when the icon has been modified in a way that could be seen as disrespectful. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board ~ Ulanopo
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIOGJNwb,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-11-19T00:02:29.681+0000) > > I've edited your post to remove the inappropriate image. > > We do not permit the posting of religious icons under the "inapproriate Discussion Topics" portion of the [Universal Boards Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE). This is especially true when the icon has been modified in a way that could be seen as disrespectful. > > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > > * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board > > ~ Ulanopo How are you honestly a mod? Nobody is offended by that image besides you... You're just overreacting with this whole thing.
: i want xayah's arse wrapped in bicycle shorts
> [{quoted}](name=Troll Slaiyer,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ArEqUgIk,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-18T23:19:42.713+0000) > > i want xayah's arse wrapped in bicycle shorts That's quite oddly specific... :Thinking:
Show more

BLIGHTBRINGER

Level 180 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion