Rioter Comments
Nerumsei (EUW)
: Was fine earlier, logged out to go eat, logged back in and it think's I'm in game, when I close the game which is just a black screen I get the removed for party message, when I've been playing solo {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nerumsei,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=yn2EeWEH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-19T23:23:28.881+0000) > > Was fine earlier, logged out to go eat, logged back in and it think's I'm in game, when I close the game which is just a black screen I get the removed for party message, when I've been playing solo > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} same
Rioter Comments
: CANT EXIT THE GAME
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't get past the stupid reconnect screen. Is it a new Lux skin crashing the clients?
MrDTrump1 (EUW)
: STILL INGAME
Same exact situation here right now!!!! Can we upvote this and have it looked at please.
Rioter Comments
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Balance will never make anyone happy... Nerfed your champ - undeserved! Nerfed champ YOU cant deal with - deserved! Everyone is biased and there is no reason to pretend otherwise
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zzllQNtM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-01T10:56:12.676+0000) > > Balance will never make anyone happy... > > Nerfed your champ - undeserved! > Nerfed champ YOU cant deal with - deserved! > > Everyone is biased and there is no reason to pretend otherwise Maybe. But we all hate trolls and smurfs who don't care whether they throw a game or not
Rioter Comments
: It's such a major problem in Silver to Plat ELO and you can't carry when someone does that unless the other team is really stupid or both teams have trolls (it's happened in my games more than once). People know more or less how to punish and what to do, so that makes it difficult. In the past 3 days I've gotten a 0/12/3 Rengar in a 30 minute game who kept typing "lol" after he'd int and a Lee Sin who went 0/6/1 at about 10 minutes, told everyone to do something bannable, then went AFK near krugs. I haven't heard anything back on either of them, and many of the throwers I report are still playing games, and still throwing from time to time. That Lee is still going, which is shocking to me. There's no consequences for them being spiteful and making someone lose in their promos. Trolling seems especially bad this season. I've had so many games with soft throwers as well. You know, the ones who have a diva fit because one thing didn't go their way, so they ignore grouping, ignore objectives, ignore teammates, AFK farm, and if you're lucky, all they will do is try to steal a kill so their K/D/A looks pretty when we lose. **EDIT**: Just got a Yi in my game who freaked out that I banned Kayn, **even though he wasn't picked**, and started ragging on me the whole match being incredibly toxic (Kayn has a 51% win rate and a 9% pick rate in Gold, so yeah I'm banning him). He did nothing for anyone except his duo, then claimed he was just playing around and a smurf trying to boost his 1/7 top laner. We somehow made it back late game, then he throws the game by going 1v5 3 times in a row while his duo does absolutely nothing. I'm not even frustrated at this point, but it is exhausting because this behavior is so frequent. I was close at promos yet again, so that's probably why he did it. I doubt he's going to see any consequences even on his throw away.
> [{quoted}](name=Baby Ghoul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EbrsJGG,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-22T00:30:41.670+0000) > > It's such a major problem in Silver to Plat ELO and you can't carry when someone does that unless the other team is really stupid or both teams have trolls (it's happened in my games more than once). People know more or less how to punish and what to do, so that makes it difficult. > > In the past 3 days I've gotten a 0/12/3 Rengar in a 30 minute game who kept typing "lol" after he'd int and a Lee Sin who went 0/6/1 at about 10 minutes, told everyone to do something bannable, then went AFK near krugs. I haven't heard anything back on either of them, and many of the throwers I report are still playing games, and still throwing from time to time. That Lee is still going, which is shocking to me. There's no consequences for them being spiteful and making someone lose in their promos. > > Trolling seems especially bad this season. I've had so many games with soft throwers as well. You know, the ones who have a diva fit because one thing didn't go their way, so they ignore grouping, ignore objectives, ignore teammates, AFK farm, and if you're lucky, all they will do is try to steal a kill so their K/D/A looks pretty when we lose. > > **EDIT**: Just got a Yi in my game who freaked out that I banned Kayn, **even though he wasn't picked**, and started ragging on me the whole match being incredibly toxic (Kayn has a 51% win rate and a 9% pick rate in Gold, so yeah I'm banning him). He did nothing for anyone except his duo, then claimed he was just playing around and a smurf trying to boost his 1/7 top laner. We somehow made it back late game, then he throws the game by going 1v5 3 times in a row while his duo does absolutely nothing. I'm not even frustrated at this point, but it is exhausting because this behavior is so frequent. I was close at promos yet again, so that's probably why he did it. I doubt he's going to see any consequences even on his throw away. Seems like you are living my life lol. What's confusing is how almost nothing is being done about all these shared negative experiences!
: You are more likely to be banned from these boards for naming and shaming inters than the inters are from the game
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pRby1bo0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-24T10:58:05.975+0000) > > You are more likely to be banned from these boards for naming and shaming inters than the inters are from the game Snowflakes have taken over the boards
: The funniest thing about all that is blaming the East for wanting faster paced skirmish meta while in the reality they like the slower paced vision based macro meta and that's how they dominated the competitive scene for 6 years or so lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pRby1bo0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-24T12:23:28.132+0000) > > The funniest thing about all that is blaming the East for wanting faster paced skirmish meta while in the reality they like the slower paced vision based macro meta and that's how they dominated the competitive scene for 6 years or so > > > lol. Haha thats true. So, where's the balance?
: No champion should be able to do this.
I wish I could do that and leave Iron XD.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: >I highly doubt that League will ever be a community driven game like Dota where the devs actually listen to and let the community paticipate in shaping the game. there is plenty of evidence of games getting ruined by player feedback why? because player perception of a change buff/nerf is irrelevant and the company should 99% focus on the statistics ie if a champion has 60% win rate in d+ and 70% after 50-100 games on the champion but it's so difficult and requires a lot of mechanical skill and stable low ping then it doesn't matter that the champion has an over all 40% win rate the majority will be crying about the low win rate and begging for buffs when the champion is disgusting qiyana/akali/old ryze versions to give a few examples of how player perception is not relevant and devs should almost never buff/nerf based on rants akali was at some point good but everyone was bitching about the shroud so riot decided to change her based on the rants and they slowly started ruining her and now we have a champion that barely functions only in the hands of highly skilled players
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pRby1bo0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T10:33:18.821+0000) > > there is plenty of evidence of games getting ruined by player feedback Please site an example. Are you saying we shouldn't be consulted or atleast be given a chance to vote on these very frequent nerfs and buffs that keep changing the meta. Today it's mid Sona, tomorrow it's an assasin Pyke disguised as support, then solo tank Kench...... and the list goes on. edit: sorry never saw the rest of the post :)
: It's such a major problem in Silver to Plat ELO and you can't carry when someone does that unless the other team is really stupid or both teams have trolls (it's happened in my games more than once). People know more or less how to punish and what to do, so that makes it difficult. In the past 3 days I've gotten a 0/12/3 Rengar in a 30 minute game who kept typing "lol" after he'd int and a Lee Sin who went 0/6/1 at about 10 minutes, told everyone to do something bannable, then went AFK near krugs. I haven't heard anything back on either of them, and many of the throwers I report are still playing games, and still throwing from time to time. That Lee is still going, which is shocking to me. There's no consequences for them being spiteful and making someone lose in their promos. Trolling seems especially bad this season. I've had so many games with soft throwers as well. You know, the ones who have a diva fit because one thing didn't go their way, so they ignore grouping, ignore objectives, ignore teammates, AFK farm, and if you're lucky, all they will do is try to steal a kill so their K/D/A looks pretty when we lose. **EDIT**: Just got a Yi in my game who freaked out that I banned Kayn, **even though he wasn't picked**, and started ragging on me the whole match being incredibly toxic (Kayn has a 51% win rate and a 9% pick rate in Gold, so yeah I'm banning him). He did nothing for anyone except his duo, then claimed he was just playing around and a smurf trying to boost his 1/7 top laner. We somehow made it back late game, then he throws the game by going 1v5 3 times in a row while his duo does absolutely nothing. I'm not even frustrated at this point, but it is exhausting because this behavior is so frequent. I was close at promos yet again, so that's probably why he did it. I doubt he's going to see any consequences even on his throw away.
> [{quoted}](name=Baby Ghoul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EbrsJGG,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-22T00:30:41.670+0000) > > It's such a major problem in Silver to Plat ELO and you can't carry when someone does that unless the other team is really stupid or both teams have trolls (it's happened in my games more than once). People know more or less how to punish and what to do, so that makes it difficult. > > In the past 3 days I've gotten a 0/12/3 Rengar in a 30 minute game who kept typing "lol" after he'd int and a Lee Sin who went 0/6/1 at about 10 minutes, told everyone to do something bannable, then went AFK near krugs. I haven't heard anything back on either of them, and many of the throwers I report are still playing games, and still throwing from time to time. That Lee is still going, which is shocking to me. There's no consequences for them being spiteful and making someone lose in their promos. > > Trolling seems especially bad this season. I've had so many games with soft throwers as well. You know, the ones who have a diva fit because one thing didn't go their way, so they ignore grouping, ignore objectives, ignore teammates, AFK farm, and if you're lucky, all they will do is try to steal a kill so their K/D/A looks pretty when we lose. > > **EDIT**: Just got a Yi in my game who freaked out that I banned Kayn, **even though he wasn't picked**, and started ragging on me the whole match being incredibly toxic (Kayn has a 51% win rate and a 9% pick rate in Gold, so yeah I'm banning him). He did nothing for anyone except his duo, then claimed he was just playing around and a smurf trying to boost his 1/7 top laner. We somehow made it back late game, then he throws the game by going 1v5 3 times in a row while his duo does absolutely nothing. I'm not even frustrated at this point, but it is exhausting because this behavior is so frequent. I was close at promos yet again, so that's probably why he did it. I doubt he's going to see any consequences even on his throw away. Bro, I get games like the one in your edit maybe 1 out of three games at times. It's so exhausting to sit through 30 mins of negativity!
Rioter Comments
: I find that defending a teammate getting flamed (politely and constantly trying to defuse the situation) really prevents trolling in many scenarios. That being said, Riot will have a hard time controlling player actions. I think you can compare this to schoolyard bullying; kids know they can get punished for it, but still do it anyway, and rarely get punished. There's a flaw in the system somewhere, and it's hard for Riot to find it. It just comes down to individuals not being dicks.
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EbrsJGG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T10:59:18.678+0000) > > I find that defending a teammate getting flamed (politely and constantly trying to defuse the situation) really prevents trolling in many scenarios. > That being said, Riot will have a hard time controlling player actions. > I think you can compare this to schoolyard bullying; kids know they can get punished for it, but still do it anyway, and rarely get punished. > There's a flaw in the system somewhere, and it's hard for Riot to find it. > It just comes down to individuals not being dicks. Yes, and by the time you calm them down, your team is too far behind especially with all these new buffed heros who can literally one shot you after LV 3 haha
: >Reporting doesnt seem to mean anything at low elo You got a source...?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EbrsJGG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-21T11:21:16.035+0000) > > You got a source...? Yes, my experience :) I once had a support Kench with smite who would follow me, swallow me then smite the buff! He did this all game till me lost. I sent him a friend request and asked him why he had thrown all his last 20 games and he said he had no particular reason. I unfriended him but kept following him and he kept playing and losing as thhough the system was blind.
: Reports don't do anything in diamond either. Ghost cleanse nunu mid who stole our jungler's jungle making him ragequit got 4 reports and support tickets and he is still playing till this day.
> [{quoted}](name=Pool Party Pix,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EbrsJGG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-21T11:22:38.367+0000) > > Reports don't do anything in diamond either. Ghost cleanse nunu mid who stole our jungler's jungle making him ragequit got 4 reports and support tickets and he is still playing till this day. My point exactly!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lemexis (EUW)
: Well, now you _do_ know better and you'll dodge next time, that's what matters. If you want to know where I got that from, you should read that : https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/972lkf/a_detailed_tactical_dodging_guide_should_you/
> [{quoted}](name=Lemexis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6HEEvf4E,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T08:26:48.642+0000) > > Well, now you _do_ know better and you'll dodge next time, that's what matters. > > If you want to know where I got that from, you should read that : > > https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/972lkf/a_detailed_tactical_dodging_guide_should_you/ Tactical Dodging huh .... There's always something to learn in League
: You can lose up to 10 LP per dodge for dodging often. And even that's a small price to pay even with the dodge timer that goes along with it. Dodging does not hurt your MMR and you do not risk being demoted for dodging either. Just rolling with a bad team comp/obvious trolls is an almost guaranteed loss that can lose you anywhere between 14 and 20 LP as well as negatively impact your MMR so that your next win nets you less LP than you would have earned otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Frost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6HEEvf4E,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-27T12:35:42.965+0000) > > You can lose up to 10 LP per dodge for dodging often. > And even that's a small price to pay even with the dodge timer that goes along with it. > > Dodging does not hurt your MMR and you do not risk being demoted for dodging either. > > Just rolling with a bad team comp/obvious trolls is an almost guaranteed loss that can lose you anywhere between 14 and 20 LP as well as negatively impact your MMR so that your next win nets you less LP than you would have earned otherwise. Thanks, I've been a noob dodger lol
: Dodging affects your LP not your MMR This means that you can game the system somewhat Since your LP gains are determined by your MMR losing LP through dodging doesn't really affect your climb This is only applicable if someone gives you a valid reason that he will lose the game having sub 50% win rate or being a dick isn't a reason they will lose you the game and you can't account for someone getting camped and tilting your whole team so dodging is worth if you are doing some climbing challenge (to preserve your mmr) or someone is obviously going to ruin your game You have to judge the people on your own and make the choice 1st dodge for 16h is 3lp 6min queue penalty 2nd and onwards dodge in 16h is 10lp 30min queue penalty
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6HEEvf4E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-27T08:20:14.224+0000) > > Dodging affects your LP > not your MMR > > This means that you can game the system somewhat > Since your LP gains are determined by your MMR losing LP through dodging doesn't really affect your climb > > This is only applicable if someone gives you a valid reason that he will lose the game > having sub 50% win rate or being a dick isn't a reason they will lose you the game > and you can't account for someone getting camped and tilting your whole team > so dodging is worth if you are doing some climbing challenge (to preserve your mmr) or someone is obviously going to ruin your game > > You have to judge the people on your own and make the choice > 1st dodge for 16h is 3lp 6min queue penalty > 2nd and onwards dodge in 16h is 10lp 30min queue penalty These are some harsh punishments for dodging
: Yes
> [{quoted}](name=You Should Dodge,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6HEEvf4E,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-27T08:40:06.935+0000) > > Yes lol, your name explains it all
: Unpopular opinion: Smurfing doesn't ruin games (Hear me out)
I wish they could allow low elo players to 'smurf' in high elo games too :) Then everyone would understand how annoying smurfs are. So........ if you say smurfing ain't bad, then you should have no problem with people buying high elo accounts too.
Lemexis (EUW)
: What I read is that you should dodge about one ranked game _a day_ And as many unranked games as you want obviously, just not many in a row or you'll wait a long time. I can tell you that if I was in your situation I would have definitely dodged.
> [{quoted}](name=Lemexis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6HEEvf4E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-27T07:53:59.962+0000) > > What I read is that you should dodge about one ranked game _a day_ > > And as many unranked games as you want obviously, just not many in a row or you'll wait a long time. > > I can tell you that if I was in your situation I would have definitely dodged. Thanks. I regret not dodging because I was miraculously winning mid vs Yasuo as bot was being schooled by Jinn, who then snowballed and came to feed on the rest of us. Our adc went to base and afk. I didn't even bother to report. I should have known better.
: Who's Your Current Perma-Ban (If You Have One)?
Zed for mid, and Yasuo if someone bans Zed. The rest I can hustle with.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Aladoron (EUW)
: For some reason Rito does not give a fck about this issue. But if you search back a bit, there are some solutions which simply disables your *enter* button in-game. Of course, it would be better if Rito added this option, but until then (which is probably never), you should use whatever you can :)
Thanks, I'm going to try that until someone at Riot looks into this issue
: The biggest reason that I can see that it isn't an option is that it's an easy way out of reforming; Riot wants players to reform and learn how not to misuse the chat feature, not opt out of chat and avoid making an effort to be a better player. The amount of players it would help is small; it'd be a subset of players who can't/won't reform but are aware of their own toxicity - and that main set is pretty small to begin with.
I think Riot already has measures in place to help players reform like all the various bans they give. These are a second chance for people to behave themselves. But gues what... humans will be humans. Since the WHO now recognises gaming as an addiction, and I dare say lots of people are addicted to League, why doesn't riot allow players with problems to 'self check' themselves with chat restrictions on the way to geting better. To me this is common sense. If Riot can give chat restrictions and also ban accounts based on things people say, why don't they give us the option to play in silence.
: > Please allow us to be able to disable commenting ingame (can only be undone out of game) so that we wont be tempted to flame others if we know that we're going be flaming all game. If you know you're going to be flaming all game, then, I have to ask; _why play_, or, moreover, _why can't you fight that urge?_ Beyond that, I'm sincerely doubtful that you know which matches you're going to flame in before they begin, so either you're going to have yourself permanently chat muted, or you're going to slip up in one of the matches you were confident you could keep your cool in. And in the latter case, the whole "self-mute" thing is kinda pointless. And, even in the case that you have yourself permanently muted; _that's pretty frickin' detrimental to the game_, and unnecessary since you can develop the restraint to not flame; instead, you're choosing to handicap yourself and others over actually trying to reform, which isn't something that Riot would want. Hence, why they don't have a self-mute feature - they want you to reform and not flame, not slap a band-aid on the problem. Another way to look at it is this; if you're a compulsive flamer and can't help but to flame constantly, _you are not Riot's target audience._ They're not going to make concessions for a subset of players they don't want to keep. It's harsh, but it's true. Riot wants players to play by the rules, and they're not going to have features tailor-made for those that don't. > The system can alert our team mates that we have disabled comments, then they to can instead ping us rather than flame us. Isn't the problem _you_ flaming _them_? Even still, giving teammates an alert telling them that one of their teammates opted to mute themselves for lack of restraint may well lead to you getting griefed through pingspam or other such heckling. And then that'd tilt you further, and that brings us to another problem with permanent muting; _Riot previously tried indefinitely-scaling chat restrictions before, and players with longer-duration chat restrictions largely turned to trolling to "make a point" to their teammates._ You may not be one such player who'd do that, but trust me, disabling you from flaming doesn't disable you from breaking the rules and ruining the game in other ways. And personally, I'd rather not see an uptick in trolls or intentional-feeders for _any_ reason, especially not because they opted for a self-mute. > Then we can always enable comments when we are ready to behave ourselves. When? If you're prone to flaming, how can you say for certain when you're ready to behave yourself? If you're not ready to do so now, how could you really be expected to after however long of being self-muted? > This community is shit at the moment, something needs to be done. Allowing players to mute themselves isn't that something. Self-muting hinges its effectiveness on a player's ability to be aware of their own toxicity; a trait which few people seem to have. And the costs would generally outweigh the benefits, since it'd hamper communication and potentially increase trolling/feeding cases in exchange for a small minority of the community being able to prevent themselves from being toxic without reforming.
Well, you seem like a perfectly balanced individual, and a writer at that. But, this is for us who have a flaming problem and arent as cool as cucumbers like you. If everyone was a chilled out as you are, then drugs etc wouldn't be a problem. So, maybe ignore my comment and move onto something that suits you.
: The Nightblue3 problem.
I'm happy that Nightblue3 is showing everyone what a day in the life a low elo player feels like. Image playing with 4 other "Nightblues" on your team everyday. Kudos to him!!!!!!!
Rioter Comments
: This is unacceptable. Edit: What I mean by "This is unacceptable" is not only NB3 doing this kind of stuff to others, but also Riot endorsing and actively supporting him as a streamer. This is the same problem with Tyler1, where Riot is too cowardly to pull the plug on prime examples of toxicity because they want as much publicity as they can get. By actively endorsing these kind of streamers, Riot is also actively ENCOURAGING players to act like this in their games. If you're ever wondering why everyone is so toxic in League, you have one reason right here.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Summoner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T17:43:53.080+0000) > > This is unacceptable. > > Edit: What I mean by "This is unacceptable" is not only NB3 doing this kind of stuff to others, but also Riot endorsing and actively supporting him as a streamer. This is the same problem with Tyler1, where Riot is too cowardly to pull the plug on prime examples of toxicity because they want as much publicity as they can get. > > By actively endorsing these kind of streamers, Riot is also actively ENCOURAGING players to act like this in their games. If you're ever wondering why everyone is so toxic in League, you have one reason right here. We are lucky this was recorded. I wonder how many more unfair bans are being dished out to people who just love playing League but have to put up with these kind of people. Riot, please respect your fan base! We're begining to feel like you take us forgranted.
: so i get a chat restriction
So, you're commenting using your Lv 35 Smurf account huh. Smurfers smh
: What is your honor level, and how did you get there?
Honor Lever 2, check point 2 of 3 before Level 3. Major flamer/muter here :) and I don't honor anyone AT ALL. They should introduce a dishonor level as well. Some of us would shine XD
: Im the most toxic, evil and nasty player ever (with log)
Dude, hang in there. I think League players use reports as some sort of revenge rather than to actually report a real problem. But........ the guys up stairs are more bothered about new Lux skins
: False reports don’t result in any kind of punishment, there’s no reason to limit what people should be able report. Machine learning requires lots of data to really shine.
Give an example of a false report. Isn't a report simply a report?
Kei143 (NA)
: Or they can just educate people that false reports don't do anything. They also need a vent button. And /note doesn't cut it.
: Can confirm new players being reported won't count. I myself when I first tried twisted treelike built 6 dorans on Annie simply because I could afford them and didn't know what else to build lmfao Also limiting reports just means people who actually do troll can get away simply because their team is out of reports. And it doesn't factor the chance that people do get flamed or trolled multiple games in a row sometimes
People who troll are getting away, even with endless reports. I play another Moba and I have 4k hours on it. I've never felt the urge to smurf, I never waste my reports unless there is gross misconduct and the team agrees to report. I LOL, everyone has a smurf, boosting is rife, and trolls are kind in low elo.
: False reports don’t result in any kind of punishment, there’s no reason to limit what people should be able report. Machine learning requires lots of data to really shine.
Useless comment i guess. You miss the point
Rioter Comments
Hotarµ (NA)
: Name & Shame is not allowed on the Boards, please remove the photos from your post or crop out the names. >This toxicity is what makes people want to quit league, and is what scares away new players. That's why it's punishable, [file a support ticket. ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
Maybe riot needs to change that. Such nasty people need to be exposed and avoided. Rules can be changed.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BadboyUG,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f8flGYaW,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-07T16:23:53.535+0000) > > Thhought i was only me who gets suprised by these super ignorant comments. Proof again that riot seems to focus on high elo where they will even suspend a support who accidentally picks smite. > I low elo where Tahm or anivia throw 20games in a row....... riot don't know and probably wouldn't care if they knew. God bless your mother!
Please tell me how this isn't offensive, especially since i'm an ophan. It's such comments that get people ingame bannedp, yet here it will just get upvoted.
: Don't expect to find any compassion here. All the mods and "specialists" here are just here to reiterate riot's will without thought. You'd think having a reputation for a (worsening) toxic community might trigger action to change their current infrastructure regarding player behavior but that'd be too expensive. on the other hand you could just buy a diamond account and play with the diamond mods /s
Thats why I keep saying that the more they ignore this problem, the more bad practices like boosting get rife. Maybe they will begin to notice when enough trolls buy diamond accounts and head over to mess up their little high elo tea parties :)
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f8flGYaW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-05T23:32:30.205+0000) > > Because that's exactly what you need to do. Focus on yourself, learn to get better. You may not get good enough to carry the games where you get trolls on your team, but you'll be good enough to win games that are even(which are more common than alot of people think). Yeah, focus on yourself and get better, despite having a support champion that can literally move you away from your cs and take it for themselves, letting the enemy carry lead with ease while your only option is to wait until he spits you out. Hell, he might as well complete the job and fucking spit you under their tower. I am amazed your comment got pinned, because you clearly haven't even read the OP. This is proof of moderator ignorance and/or sucking up, neither one of which is acceptable. By the way, when I say amazed, I do not mean it in a good way. I know I gotta clarify that, which is really fucking sad.
Thhought i was only me who gets suprised by these super ignorant comments. Proof again that riot seems to focus on high elo where they will even suspend a support who accidentally picks smite. I low elo where Tahm or anivia throw 20games in a row....... riot don't know and probably wouldn't care if they knew.
: Inting Player, Nunu ADC, Said he wants to get demoted to Iron IV
I think I've played with that guy before. In my case, I was Xin. He picked Tahm with smite and followed me to jungle...He'd wait, swallow me, then smite the buff. He's follow me to base flashing emos and last his all my jungle creeps. When I'd die, he's then feed..... I reported but I dont think they even read low Elo reports so he must have migrated to your games :) No wonder boosting is rife because Low elo sucks in every respect
: 25 game chat ban
Dude, sorry about that. My advice is not to even bother posting the chat logs here because some random, holier than thou, person will find a way to blame it on you! Just take the chat ban as a blessing in disguise. You dont have to talk back at the trolls and if they ignore your ping, then they pay for it :) Oh and just go ARAM 25 games XD
Show more

BadboyUG

Level 188 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion