Eedat (NA)
: What is this? A CHATLOG FOR ANTS?!
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cameramon,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JkkrHnp3,comment-id=0000000300010000000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T23:11:08.346+0000) > > Yes it is much compared to her normally. In fact its a much bigger spike than Tibbers is for Annie (who can in fact kill without tibbers quite easily, whereas Irelia will find that fairly difficult without her ult that early on). And it doesnt stop there, at level 7 irelia also gets 10% extra attack speed, which is likewise a huge boost. Irelia *needs* levels. There is a reason she is played primarily mid. > > She cant. Taric and Sona can easily threaten her, and in fact can just straight up dive her post-6. Sona has a 550 attack range, and an 825 (equivalent to 725 attack range) range poke spell. To compare, sivirs attack range is *500*. She gets zoned out by sona completely. She will have to give up CS, while also constantly being pushed in, causing her to lose even more CS, and slowly losing turret plating. And of course, post-6 she just dies and the turret loses more platings. And the jungler can only do so much, especially since you conveniently forgot the enemy jungler exists already. But yknow what, we dont even have to talk about this. We saw it in the game. Sivir was at a *huge* disadvantage baseline. She fell so far behind by default that she lost the lane through no fault of her own. Just Teemo griefing her. Irelia ult is not bigger than tibbers. Period. Thats what we call a bad sivir. And a bad ADC in general. If you cant hold your lane on your own, especially to two low powered champions who have nothing on you, then theres not much hope for you as an ADC. Taric and Sona can dive at 6.... if they blow 3 summoners and at least 1 ult bare minimum, else the CC gets spellshielded. Not worth it for a single kill. And sivir isnt going to have much problems CSing near tower, given they cant really threaten her off it easily. Jungler should be nearby by level 3 at the latest, so youll have more than enough pressure there, and should be around bot more often, especially with a 2nd mid. Enemy having a jungler also doesnt make much a difference in this scenario. Your jungler just needs to supply pressure.
> Thats what we call a bad sivir. And a bad ADC in general. If you cant hold your lane on your own, especially to two low powered champions who have nothing on you, then theres not much hope for you as an ADC. lol do you wanna know what's funny? The very person you're trying to defend is reasoning his action with "the lane was lost by default because sona / taric beats teemo / sivir hard so I go and support a other lane " ;D But jeah ... Sivirs fault
: > [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JkkrHnp3,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:43:55.089+0000) > > Difference is, people are trying to compare him going afk (nevermind the fact the rest of the team also went "afk" for the one minute it took to surrender) in _one_ game, to this guy getting rightfully punished after dozens of games trolling with this "strategy". The two things aren't comparable. > > And Riot definitely shouldn't punish people for one minute of being afk in one game. That'd be ridiculous, and have to include thousands of people with slower connections. Such nonsense. Nightblue called his teammate a 'r%%%%%' and went afk from minute 12 (3 minutes which leaverbuster would deem as autoloss/punishment). You can say what you want, and trust me I play teemo support, but nightblue created a toxic environment. If someone in your team tilts you, and you go afk and call him a r%%%%%, you'll be banned. If Nightblue does it it's okay because muh it's only one game etc etc. Giving people a pass because they stream and have some influence is hypocrite as hell and it surely does not make the community a better place. There's standards in place to avoid toxic environments altogether. One of the people got banned, the other one is yet to be banned depending on Riot, if they keep their standards up to EVERYONE.
Again, there is a report button for that. If people didn't use it, their fault.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JkkrHnp3,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:53:51.512+0000) > > On the little map, it shows you what lane the Support role means. So that it can't even be confused by language differences, it's in a nice little picture for you. So any support that roams to say help mid lane is also trolling and should be receive punishments / be banned?
Stop acting stupid. There is a huge difference between roaming and completely abandon a lane for the entire game.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > then go ahead and get NB3 a 14 day ban too, otherwise its unfair and Nubrac should be free "Nightblue should be held accountable for what he said," I forgot that he AFKed as well. Yeah, NB should be held accountable, I never said he shouldn't have been.
That's what the IFS and leaverbuster is for
: But that's kind of where the problem lies. One toxic person is using his Riot connections to get someone banned. Wouldn't it make sense for them to investigate that whole game fully then and also see NB3's toxic attitude there? Only Nubrac got punished for that game yakno.
There is a report button after the game. If nubrac (or the other player) didn't used it, hard luck! If they did use it and the ifs didn't deem NB3 behavior punishable, so be it. Pretty simple
ce2727 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=insomniacjezz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LqVrQV2j,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T01:35:24.072+0000) > > Do you need the threat of punishment to not act like an asshole? People act in their own self interest, in this case, self interest was ruining Player X's experience. However, the effect of this that's overlooked by first time int'ers is how it impacts the other players in the match. Do you think a 24 hour ban and informational message would improve the system? I think having that information would stop most people in their tracks next time they considered it.
> Do you think a 24 hour ban and informational message would improve the system? Do you really need a message that you aren't allowed to int? Wtf, do you need someone to tell you that a bank robbery isn't okay and will be punished too? Common sense, Sir
: Twelve is not double 15 o.O
12 is double 6 .... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: game 2 was 100% directed at my teammates, but 85% of game one was not. Im sure you wont believe me and thats completely understandable. But i can give context to everyone single thing from game 1 taht seems like it was directed at my teammates
The time you called out hec and swain wasn't directed at your team? That's confusing because the enemy team hadn't any swain or hecarim ...
: to be fair, my english never was any good, but i always loved watching jacksepticeye and as irish person he also calls cigarettes %%%s and i used to adapt that. since i dont smoke i obviously dont have to use that word in the game, but i do call them %%%s aswell lol
lol imagine a guy steps forward to you: "Ey boi, hast du mal ne %%% fuer mich?" I think like 99% of people would be slightly confused about that ;D
: > [{quoted}](name=piece of rito,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Pcr5dvAy,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-19T10:33:34.700+0000) > > letters "NA" shouldn't even be put anywhere near "G2" anymore. It would be disrespectful. A European calling anyone disrespectful. Thanks for the laugh.
You're a hypocrite, wtf.
: You said, " Oh wait, it doesn't matter, because bjergsen never got out of groups" in which he has made it out of groups but only once. That TSM and G2 couldn't get past RNG and SSG but somehow Cloud 9 was able to do so.
Ah nvm, got it. Was a little bit confused because I thought he joined tsm around like 2015 or something. Wow, he is playing in NA for ~7 years now. The time flys ;D
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VXqtowGi,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-05-17T22:09:53.712+0000) > > I correct it for you: I don't watch the LPL but from what I saw in groups at this years MSI there were times where IG should have lost games, namely to PVB and to a lesser extent G2 but didn't due to those respective teams messing up when it counted (in G2s case it was overpushing and trying to end when they should've just backed off and reset). Credit to TL for stepping up when it counted in the bo5 against a team who apparently admitted that they didn't take the tournament as seriously as they should have.
> a team who apparently admitted that they didn't take the tournament as seriously as they should have. Is that true? Meh
: *sees post about na team with upvotes* guess tl won. but seriously, i have no idea wtf happened. really impressive. while nothing besides worlds really means anything, it is still a great sign. really surprised. but then again, another eu mid in na so no wonder na is doing well Kappa
Meh, MSI ist garnicht so unwichtig wie es scheint. Es sind immerhin die Top Teams aus jeder Region ;D Erwartet habe ich es dennoch nicht. Btw. sorry, das ich dich das eine mal so angepisst habe ;D
Prandine (NA)
: I wouldn't go that far. Sure TL looked good in their win vs. IG, but that was in one bo5 against a team known for their over-aggression, and they technically had practice against that style of play when they faced Phong Vu Buffalo (aka mini-IG) earlier on in the tournament*. Not only that but even Doublelift admitted that they lost steam during game 3, which might explain why they foolishly left Leblanc unbanned in game 3 when they had been banning it in games prior (kudos to them for rectifying that in game 4 but still though that shouldn't have happened in the first place). Will they win MSI? I'm not willing to say that they will yet. If they do then great, but they'll have to really pull out all the stops against whoever they face (most likely SKT) in order to do so. *On a side note I still feel that PVB should have beaten IG in their first meet-up. If memory serves they had a pushing wave and/or a ward in the top side of IGs base with an inhibitor (and iirc the top nexus turret) down, so in theory if they had 2-man TPed into the base then PVB should have been able to push for the win while the rest of PVB held off IG.
> Sure TL looked good in their win vs. IG, **but that was in one bo5 against a team known for their over-aggression**, and they technically had practice against that style of play when they faced Phong Vu Buffalo (aka mini-IG) earlier on in the tournament* I correct it for you: > but that was in one bo5 against a team who won worlds and was nearly unbeaten in their region / at msi
: Once 2014 when Svenskeren was suspended for 1/2 of the tournament. TSM 2016 faced RNG and SSG ' It can't be done' G2 2017 faced RNG and SSG ' It can't be done' C9 2018 faced RNG and SSG ' Hold our energy drink'
I'm confused, what's your point?
: TL and Na
> But with eu and na teams getting so far now as a region they finally have to be taken seariously. I mean ... EU was always top 1-4 except for season 4(12-13) and season 7 (2 teams at top 5-8) . Just saying.
: After MSI, Bjerg vs Jensen
> Bjerg won how many titles with how many different players. Jensen got out of groups with how many different players? Oh wait, it doesn't matter, because bjergsen never got out of groups lol
: https://i.imgur.com/T3VGCo1.gif Pass it on
Nice one lol
Rioter Comments
MakJuice (NA)
: Team Liquid Wins 3-2 Against invictus Gaming 5/15/19
hi im bega (EUNE)
: but i didnt get warning i didnt get nothing from riot support on my acc,just after that certain match i got perma ban like wtf,i didnt threat the guy i just flamed him like not that even hard,there is way more rude dudes then me in the game but hey they are still playing,,man...
The 14 day ban was your warning.
hi im bega (EUNE)
: i didnt get any warning thats what is confusing me,i know ppl should get some warning,but no i got insta perm after a one game where i flamed a guy,and like it wasnt even that hard flame...there is way worse gamers then tyler1 in these game but hey they are still here still playing on theire acc...thats just wrong!
You never had a chat restriction or a 14 day ban?
: Does anyoen else notice that most chat bans and punishments come after fabricated long lose streaks?
Winning streaks: Matchmaking is working as intended. Losing streaks: Fuck matchmaking
: Permanent chat ban?
Wait ... did you assume if I agree or disagree? That's very offensive -.-
: > Obviously, everyone is instantly spamming the person who got named/shamed with super mega ass messages. Can you send messages without being friends in LoL? How? > And nobody never ever wants to play with this person anymore, so matchmaking is influenced. Almost all of the trolls in the complaining post can be found in 3 minutes. Do you keep a list of these people, since I usually look them up, and forget their name in the next 10 minutes. > Seriously, use ur brain ;D I did, but none of your reasons are "realistic" I don't say it can not happen, it's just not realistic to keep a list of trolls by your computer and check all the names all the time you play O.o
lol sorry, I haven't put the "sarcasm" sign on good Sir. > I did, but none of your reasons are "realistic" I don't say it can not happen, it's just not realistic to keep a list of trolls by your computer and check all the names all the time you play O.o > Mhm, if you really want to, you can just make a spreadsheet with open office and yeah. Use cntrl + F and you're fine ;D Just saying, doing this shit below Diamond + is r%%%%%ed as fuck lol
: > Please dont tell me you cant understand the validity of a no naming and shaming rule. I can't, would you be so kind to explain the reason? O.o
Witch hunt things ... Obviously, everyone is instantly spamming the person who got named/shamed with super mega ass messages. And nobody never ever wants to play with this person anymore, so matchmaking is influenced. Seriously, use ur brain ;D
: > [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Bz46Zhb3,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T16:53:34.243+0000) > > Flaming too, so you don't have a point. Not really, you can flame (occasionally) and still play
> the spammer AND **flamer **isn't focused on the game and is typing more than playing which contributes to losing Just fixed it for you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Bz46Zhb3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-04T08:21:35.804+0000) > > Mhm why do you make an exception? > That doesn't make any sense, because the mute button function applies to everything chat related?! Okay, then i change my mind on zero tolerance words. But spamming should be bannable since the spammer isn't focused on the game and is typing more than playing which contributes to losing
: That's not really an "unpopular opinion, it's shared by a lot of people. But yeah, chat should not be bannable to an extent(the player is spamming or using zero tolerance words), since there is a mute button
Mhm why do you make an exception? That doesn't make any sense, because the mute button function applies to everything chat related?!
: > [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Nwj9x5f,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-18T00:09:26.078+0000) > > I forgot how scary DotA's Low Priority system was. > > It's been ages since I played or even heard anyone talk about it. Exactly, and that game is still going very strong and is FTP like LoL.
So ... a low priority system is scarier than a fucking perma ban?
: Okay, but just think for a second. Imagine how people were before we made written laws. How did we decide what the written laws would be? This is the relationship between "culture" and "social structure". So, yes, behavior actually IS acceptable when it's common. And any rule or institution that says otherwise is, by definition, tyrannical. **EDIT** The study of political science can be disturbing. But- in a cult of cannibals for example, this cult all has a similar belief. Now the FBI arrests them. The FBI has every right based on how we construct our larger society, laws, etc. But that cult also had rights, despite whatever we think about them, our beliefs are tyrannical to their culture. But we can justify it because their culture is whack. But when you study organizations, you really have to pretend- put yourself in the perspective of the organization. Every single person is their own nation. It is how we decide to ally ourselves with other people that begins to create standards. But we are all, very much independent from the whole and have the ability to act how we want. Not to get into indoctrination, but there's a good reason this type of education isn't entirely accessible to the population.
> Imagine how people were before we made written laws. How did we decide what the written laws would be? lol ... What you're saying is that it was totally normal for tribes to beat up on themselves because ... nobody has ever written a "law" that said that "don't beat up on your kind"? Wtf ....
: Hmm, not a nice attitude you have there, why do you have to be this offensive towards others? :'(
Mehhh, you're right, that was way over the top. I don't know why, but somehow this person is triggering me with the shit he / she talks ;-(
: perma bann and telling people to make a new account
Wtf, you just answered your question by yourself?! **> instead of unbanning the main account and giving a second chance.** . > what will change? like me is still me no matter on which account i play.. riot is acting like me on another account is another me lol you have no intention to change so yeah ... sorry for you I guess
Jamaree (NA)
: I know right, if players go 3/10, 2/7, 1/7, or 2/6, they should just be punished and banned, don't you agree OP?
No, just a bad game ... Buuuuuut ... the other guy is intentionally trolling him because he's such a special snowflake in Gold 4 and everyone tries to snipe him and stuff ;D
: > [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hqANQREn,comment-id=0005000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T06:04:01.115+0000) > > lol do you know the feeling of depression? > Do you know how shitty it feels when people you love pass away? > > Seriously, I hate Punks like the TE who use "depressions" or what ever just because "memememme I'm a victicm of the system and everything is soooo hard ahhhhhh pls no ban mimimimi" as an excuse. > > I suffer from depression along as time now and jeah ... my best friend just passed away a half a year ago. > Do you see me going around in video games and flame people? > Nope. > It's a dumb ass cheap excuse and people who really suffer don't get the attention they need. Yeah, actually, I do. My best friend in high school was in and out of care for depression and attempted suicide. Another kid from my high school died only a couple months before graduating. I also worked at a hospital for a few years where depression and other mental illness were not uncommon. Still doesn't mean the op deserves to be insulted.
He for sure deserves it. Using a fucking illness as an excuse? Sir, you get what you asked for ... Btw. I feel sorry for you. I hope you're fine.
: derserve a ban for saying [removed by moderation]? gtfo of here u [removed by moderation]. I can't even speak my mind? Its not racist to say [removed by moderation].
Wait ... isn't that the point of saying what you said? To be racist? Or what was the point of saying what you said?
: I've left because Riot one day decided to lock my account due to suspicious activity Plain and simple and personaly it's for the best I've always hated how they operate 13000 be or 950 to to change name (Paying money to change name) buying rune pages I get the pay for skins But seriously chromas just a recolour which even I can do texture modification And especially server change Paying to server change this is next level bs They just care about milking $$$ And think about it their TOS States that they can take account back whenever they want Which basically means they want to lock people out of their accounts so they can buy stuff all over again TOS of fortnight ,overwatch ,world of warcraft hell even DotA are nothing compared to this I can tell you one thing I've learner from league of legends 1 Always read terms of service for any game 2 if you don't like it don't spend money on it I have made a new lol account and I'm recording all info But I'm pretty sure one day soon they will have a reason to lock it So I won't spend any money not even a single dime Lol has been a good learning experience
Just because you spam that shit everywhere doesn't make it true lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hqANQREn,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-04-11T02:39:47.004+0000) > > lol you little Punk who cries about a fucking videogame account has no idea about depressions. > Or the loss of something that's **really ** important in your life. > I mean ... you have friends and a family. > That shit is important ... not a fucking free2play videogame. Keeping things in perspective is good, but you don't need to be insulting about it.
lol do you know the feeling of depression? Do you know how shitty it feels when people you love pass away? Seriously, I hate Punks like the TE who use "depressions" or what ever just because "memememme I'm a victicm of the system and everything is soooo hard ahhhhhh pls no ban mimimimi" as an excuse. I suffer from depression along as time now and jeah ... my best friend just passed away a half a year ago. Do you see me going around in video games and flame people? Nope. It's a dumb ass cheap excuse and people who really suffer don't get the attention they need.
Hey ya (NA)
: plus ya boy was pissy drunk, and someone called me a dumbass and it's tilted me.
Haha, remember the one time when I drove drunk as fuck? Mehhhh ... We shouldn't care because ya boy was drunk yoooooo.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=TXTBRzBx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-17T18:26:58.142+0000) > > Oh noooo, he used the word r%%%%%ed. > Pls fire him, because that's soooooo offensive. > Seriously, who the fuck cares. There are so many problems on this planet and you complain about a guy who used the word r%%%%%ed? > lol I NEVER suggested he be fired, censured or in any way penalized, nor would I. I'd like him to apologize, preferably on air or even twitter. This is a teachable moment - not a witch hunt to destroy a man's career. I thought I had opened a respectful discussion. At it's heart it is a symptom of a problem, that when solved will go a long way to fixing other problems - treating all people with respect and being mindful of the impact we have on others. I'm sorry that this issue triggers you.
He didn't use the word to insult someone, so I really fail to see the problem. It's just a fucking word, nothing more. Edit: Sure, he could have used another word, which he did in his next sentence, but other than that ... who cares. No need to apologize for using the word r%%%%%ed if it's not used as an insult.
: Disappointed with analyst behaviour
Oh noooo, he used the word r%%%%%ed. Pls fire him, because that's soooooo offensive. Seriously, who the fuck cares. There are so many problems on this planet and you complain about a guy who used the word r%%%%%ed? lol
: I am a toxic pr*ck and I will never stop
Why the fuck do you flame bots? lol that's so stupid ;D I mean ... they are bots?! And how the fuck do bots report you?
: Egirl should be considered a severe insult.
How the fuck is it possible to be genderless?
Rioter Comments
: Except for League, what game bans you for typing mean things in chat lmao?
DNFVixen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nuka Girl Lux,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EHI6WXBZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-12T23:59:55.392+0000) > > So lately I see a lot of news about how women are so mistreated in the gaming world. I couldn't help but notice that most of the articles were written by women too. I thought it seemed to stem from bitterness and was wishing that they would take the drama out of a "fun" environment. That is until a couple days ago when I changed my summoner name, and boy was I shocked at the player response. My old name was Kohai Lux, which would sometimes generate thoughts that I was a female, but nothing ever seemed to come of it, being that I wasn't always assumed I was a female. Then I changed my name to "Nuka Girl Lux". Mainly to display my passion for Fallout and League of Legends. I did not anticipate the responses I would receive. Comments such as "I hate E-girls", and "E-Girls ruin the game." I would also receive comments like "hey NGL (Nuka Girl Lux) baby I'll help you win this game." One game where I played support, the 'KAYN' player intentionally threw the game just to kill me as much as possible, hating on "E-girls" and telling me how I shouldn't be playing LOL. I myself personally think that there is so much media focus on "How women are so mistreated", but now I can understand why they feel that way. You would too if you were being treated that way every game just because you are a female. I was raised to be a gentlemen, so on the behalf of all the bitchy guys who cant handle the thought of losing to a girl, I apologize for the insecure guys out there, and I will continue to show respect to guys and girls alike as a sportsmanlike player, and ask that you do the same in return for me. I have been harassed in about 1/3rd of my games due to being female. If I fail to shield my ADC in the 1/4th of the second a talon jumps on them from invisible I am bad because I am female. (I hate this oneshot meta)
Bla bla. I had a name that implied I'm female and because of that people were so much nicer to me. My Ex-girlfriend + a friend of her and a girlfriend I know from WoW, they never ever experienced such bullshit in each 4k + games. (all of them with clear female names) You exaggerate.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: females are just mistreated everywhere and it's annoying Honestly i've wanted to quit playing league so many times because of those fragile guys who just harass me in games
> females are just mistreated everywhere Proof?
: lol you need to look outside the gaming communities. there are news reports that being a man is sexist by biology. another one that says if you eat meat it makes you sexist towards women and so on.
But only if you're a white straight male.
: This guy gets it. Just because there is a rule doesn't mean its a good one. League will never fix its massive toxicity issue if it doesn't change the rules
Show more

Bettnachleger

Level 37 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion