: ARURF gone?
It was only for the weekend in place of Clash It does say so in the client and the news that it is "AR URF Weekend" It wasn't supposed to be here at all.
Osahana (NA)
: reported for going to a lane
You shouldn't get a punishment According to the system - what did you do wrong? Unless you flamed them back then the system shouldn't see a problem If on the unlikely chance you get a severe punishment for "feeding" then send a ticket and proof if needed and they'll sort it out :D
: Same here it’s significantly slower. I’m surprised on so few of comments. This is really annoying how much slower it is. Anyone of if they have a plan to fix it back to the way it’s been?
> [{quoted}](name=TrickyBAM,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=ZkGJskVm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-26T21:14:46.493+0000) > > Same here it’s significantly slower. I’m surprised on so few of comments. This is really annoying how much slower it is. Anyone of if they have a plan to fix it back to the way it’s been? I think it's quite a unique problem - and I'm not aware that Riot has actually seen it since it is not a large impacting issue Mine is now 1 second faster since I posted (down to 4 seconds now) but it's definitely patch related - Maybe it'll fix itself next patch which isn't too far away. Best we can hope for I think. I agree - very unique problem
: Arurf Morgana is Broken
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Any chance for future Clashes to be moved so its not always on the same days?
I do think that days of clash are better on the weekends as people are mostly off work or school and are more often able to play That said, I currently work Friday evening shifts so even though I can play saturday - it's unlikely to be a 16 team bracket for me. I get your prob though mate - it's harsh However, the majority probably won't be able to play other days of the week. I don't know when they'd move it to because they'll have less people playing in mid week - especially if people can't get home from work in time -
: Got kicked outta ranked game too but dunno if i was only one These unplanned maint really piss me off : /
Think they do that to everyone as they are "unplanned" So I don't think Riot put this in to purposefully kick you out your ranked game Everyone is in the same boat as you bro and are all feeling the same.
Kaioko (NA)
: Quid pro quo -- it's about the equivalent of your argument saying Riot should stop being innovative especially when the balance team and the champion development team are not the same. By all means -- please name an online game that has stayed relevant for 9+ years without ever really changing anything or introducing new features.
Exactly - People get bored of the same old thing all the time - especially with an "addictive" game like LoL I'm a slow gamer (meaning that I sometimes think things move a little too fast - eg/ new champs coming out - could be a bit more spread out for me) But many people get bored quite quickly - That is why Riot has to keep changing things to keep people interested even though a few people aren't going to like it. Take Scuttle Crab - Recently changed and is going to mix up the jungle pathing a bit. People don't like it because now they need to change their style, yet its change is going to make the game different enough that new things can emerge. And this is only a relatively small change compared to preseasons. If nothing changes, the game grows stagnant and eventually people will get so bored of it, that everyone will just leave at once. So Mr Baker of Targon, if you think you can manage all this and keep everyone happy? I'd love to see it.
: Loot chests having champion shards
Just played 4 ezreal games and finally got my chest on one And guess what? A 3rd champ shard out of 5 chests... Seems like "bad luck protection" is only every few chests - you get protection for one good thing but everything else? - Same rewards for levelling up each week - Doesn't even feel rewarding anymore xD
: Okay, what the F*k am I doing wrong
What was your cs score? And how long was the game for? Lots of factors go into S grades - I've found out the hard way too bro 4 A's in a row with 15+ kills at one point
: in what world is pizza sivir worth 10$
You're paying for the pizza too remember And that look in her eyes as she slowly transforms into Sneaky. Now try to get that out ya head.
Lotomoto (EUW)
: Hey! I wanted to say that I have exactly the same problem. Since this patch I can't alt + tab as I always did. Normally I could alt tab and then instantly alt tab back and it would work perfectly but now it doesn't go back as smooth as it did. When I alt tab out it goes instantly as you said but going back into the game takes a little time after the screen goes black. I never had this problem, it just happened after the patch and it annoys me a little since I can't click on my lane and tab out to check sth or change music because I might run into the enemy while it takes time to tab back so pleaseeeeee fix it! >.< {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Exactly - For me it's not the end of the world but like you said - It does worry me that I might be dying in that small window of blackness xD
: #StopScuttleAbuse
Can you give me a graphic advert of how my donated RP could help? I'm kinda expecting some small mossy huts in the grassland swamps somewhere. Also, do you provide honeyfruit distribution aid? Those guys need that to survive...
: A classic end game chat
Damn these guys were bored if they wanted to talk about this so much. I usually just leave 😂
DimPack (NA)
: Maybe someone on your team ddos'd them. Let's hope that isn't the case.
Me and my premade thought that was first. Because one of our team was saying how it was over and there was no chance unless they gave up And guess what happened then?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
OrI3iT (EUW)
: A simple survey about toxicity for my exam paper
How would you define toxicity? Is this what you're trying to find out? I'm interested in how deep you're going into each game (for example) what people consider to be "toxic" or just trash talk - Seems like a good idea :D
: What ever happened to "everyone is allowed a bad game"?
Well... instead of maybe having a go at Riot and not helping your case, Maybe instead post a support ticket or explain your experience in a polite and reasonable way so that you'll get a much better reaction and maybe some actual help. Making a post like this probably proves to Riot that you do need a chat restriction xD
: New champion and skins on next patch!
Is there a new Kled skin in there? Pls pls pls pls :D
: I finally broke
Just ignore and mute if you want Reports are useless if you don't have anything bad in your chat logs :D
: Idea: a reward system that encourages players to not throw games that will take “too long” to win
Seems like a decent idea... Might be a bit of extra complication when thinking about how LLP should be given out and when? I think Riot could take this and twist it a bit into something that could actually work. I like it .. just depends whether it's healthy for the game and ranked or not.
Rioter Comments
: If I ran the balance team I would provide real nerfs to marksmen.
But you don't... Are you planning this as your career?
SatomiKun (EUW)
: Nothing wrong with small feet.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v3wnKYUc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-02T22:20:54.732+0000) > > Nothing wrong with small feet. There's small feet... And then there's Leona level small :D
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BloopyLad,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bmqjby5v,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-28T23:00:11.277+0000) > > If you&#x27;re born in like 1999? > What does that make you? > :D Millennial aren't people born during the 2000s. That's a different generation altogether. Kind of weird.
> [{quoted}](name=PPPPPPPPPPPP270,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bmqjby5v,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-04-29T01:26:05.784+0000) > > Millennial aren&#x27;t people born during the 2000s. That&#x27;s a different generation altogether. Kind of weird. Which poses the Question: Are different generations, a different species of human? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
: Krugs are too far away and take too long
Maybe the Krugs deserve a chance at life and Riot is acknowledging that fact Let them live Be a good shepherd. 🙂
: Millennial's that play League make me chuckle
If you're born in like 1999? What does that make you? :D
: Should my friend have gotten a 14 day suspension for this?
Blimey... You guys chat too much I like a bit of joking around and chatting but I don't see how you have enough time in game to say all this XD
: About Orange Essence, It's a little low
It seems like I only get champ shards in my chests... :/
: If you could go on vacation to Runeterra...
Freljord I'll bet there's great skiing and ice sports I like mountain hiking and snow And Ashe is pretty fit too ;)
: How did this irelia ult miss
You're targeting that new champ that came out The one where she is immune to all skillshots? Riot released her secretly the other week.
: > [{quoted}](name=BloopyLad,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aacAFAwk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-24T22:08:37.586+0000) > > Did you not know this? > > This is why the Pros always play with cool skins in the LCS > > It helps them win - And you didn&#x27;t know this?!? faker doesn't use a skin, and he's condsidered god of this game... does he know something we don't?
> [{quoted}](name=Too Unlucky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aacAFAwk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T22:20:24.389+0000) > > faker doesn&#x27;t use a skin, and he&#x27;s condsidered god of this game... does he know something we don&#x27;t? That's to prove how good he his and how dominant he is at this game. Everyone else has to maintain their level by buying the ultimate skins (paid by Steve)
Terozu (NA)
: I once got told the only reason I beat someone in lane was because I paid for Ultimate skin buffs.
Did you not know this? This is why the Pros always play with cool skins in the LCS It helps them win - And you didn't know this?!?
Goju (NA)
: What happened to ARAM and fun trash talking?
You should play games with me - (sorry but I'm EUW) I'm still up for all of that type of stuff - jokes, quotes, strange comments xD There are some of us still out here! Don't lose hope :D
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BloopyLad,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gFb5Eaqf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-22T23:14:31.161+0000) > > Take a break from ranked mate - Play some norms where nothing matters > If you think that it doesn&#x27;t matter = you start to focus on the more positive/fun things of the game > :D Well I want to get better at this game and focus on things... not just playing and being a monkey, but I'm saying I'm playing against a challenger smurf and it's not enjoyable maybe if I learned something from it; however all I learned from it was he out rotated my jungler and stomped him
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gFb5Eaqf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-22T23:16:29.434+0000) > > Well I want to get better at this game and focus on things... not just playing and being a monkey, but I&#x27;m saying I&#x27;m playing against a challenger smurf and it&#x27;s not enjoyable maybe if I learned something from it; however all I learned from it was he out rotated my jungler and stomped him Well... if you want to get better maybe play Flex Q - Focus on improving the points you're weak at and it won't impact your solo Q if you get a jungler/laner who plays like that again. I only play norms to focus on the "game" because games are supposed to be fun after all. And if a player ruins it... I don't get upset because it hasn't impacted me in the long term. You can learn from Flex Q because it's basically ranks training ground so people are still taking it seriously but you can focus on different things rather than all of them at once. I got better after playing norms because it allowed me to calm down and not let ranked become the sole priority in my life. (I'm not saying that's you xD) but by stepping back and looking at how I played in a collected way, I was able to see where to improve and also have more fun. ;D - Just a bit of past advice for you there
: How is this even fun to play against or fair... makes me not want to play league
Take a break from ranked mate - Play some norms where nothing matters If you think that it doesn't matter = you start to focus on the more positive/fun things of the game :D
: Owch! I'd even prefer that at this point. The skins just keep getting my hopes up. At least I can use the champ shards to buy different champs.
Yeah... When you've got 20+ champ shards from both chests AND levelling up - you'd think they'd give out more skins I'd be happy for any skin at the moment xD Then the trial of collecting orange essence comes next (for the skin you just got) Seems a bit of a harsh rewarding system in my opinion
: Poll : What do you consider being "broken" ?
Any champ does "too much" if they're fed Yasuo for example however, does a lot despite being behind sometimes However = he is also rewarding for just pressing Q and R So in a way - I'd combine "too easy" and "too rewarding" together = broken :D
: sad life, i can only imagine how many months youve spent, maybe a year on time wasted on this dumb ass game,
Well... Think about the precious seconds of your life that you lost whilst writing this comment XD
: I will only stop playing League when Riot announces that they're shutting down the servers
Yeah. I agree with you there mate - Only been playing for two seasons but I love this game! There are of course balancing points and new champs that need care but that's all part of the game - it's so large now that obviously not everyone will be satisfied - But the game is still fun to play. And, yes, the boards only show the parts people are unhappy with - we want more of the Clash Plays, youtube vids and rotating gamemodes LoL is cool... Except maybe the fact that I REALLY want a new Kled skin ... :D
: Did they change the chance of good skins dropping in chests?
At least you get skins - My last 2 chests have been champ shards And the few chests before them that have skins... turn out to be skins for champs I don't play xD The luck...
Chip10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Invidie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ywRUdqT1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-21T21:40:22.321+0000) > > you cant put kys together, you have to separate them, > like this > k > y > s > so the system dont catch you telling people to kill themselves won't make them kill themselves :')
> [{quoted}](name=Chip10,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ywRUdqT1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-21T21:42:06.772+0000) > > telling people to kill themselves won&#x27;t make them kill themselves :&#x27;) Well... ... ... ... It's not like we would know... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Jerah (NA)
: How're we doing today, Summoners?
I was until I woke to find no new Kled skin ... 😭😭😭
Akrid415 (NA)
: Why does Zed's shadow sit for so long?
Cause his shadow has it's own rights to be there as he does Don't take this away from him He had to campaign for months to get that extra second.
BloopyLad (EUW)
: So... Is has Irelia got a higher skillcap than normal? - These A+ grades are so tilting xD
Yeah - I don't normally play top and was just experimenting with Irelia so I wasn't out to carry the game (I try that seriously in ranked) Thanks for all those stats - I never realised S grade tiers took so much in - From past experience it's usually just been CS and KDA really... Maybe i'll try to focus on more than just vision score and CS (it's the type of player I am - fairly passive, out to scale and just play really) Thanks for your help I now know what to focus on in my next game :D
: Heres my A+ game: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2766210740/227024361?tab=overview Sure Cs isn't amazing but that really tilted me. Now tho i kinda look at it as me needing to master her and earn the S instead of getting lucky games to M7 her.
Yeah I get ya bro - She's fun but I don't want to main her really... got 139 others to play as well xD How about I give you my CS and you give me your KDA and then we'll both be happy :D
: when we asked for skins to buy with blue essence we really didnt mean THAT riot
Thing is... I don't buy skins So I rely on monthly chests... but since they are mostly just champ shards now, I sorta have a lot of BE and not really anything I want to spend it on = Wish I had some decent chest luck maybe... A nice Jhin skin or somethin xD
Rioter Comments
Show more

BloopyLad

Level 112 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion