Ifneth (NA)
: Why We Need Top and Jungle Tanks
Well I think one reason why bruiser or tank junglers don't do so well anymore is cause they removed the health bonus damage the jungle item used to have...yeah they removed it! Why? I don't know.
gunkan (EUW)
: AFK - Ranked no points
IMO you should always be able to remake. No points for a ranked game is not a good idea.
Moody P (NA)
: riot be like "let's make juggernaut viability entirely tied to tanks being good"
: > [{quoted}](name=Shane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XRYTzQzN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-02T18:10:44.553+0000) > > proceed to do things that make the lane impossible to play - they let you get zoned by standing far back This. So much this. The Soraka that only knows how to W and run back to tower. The Thresh/Blitz who sits in a bush, misses a coin flippy max range hook, and then goes to hide outside EXP range. Nobody wants to be the ADC who has to deal with this. Nobody wants to support an ADC who can't last hit. That's why we have autofill. That's why we have tons of threads about how bot lane can't carry.
Yeah my last time my adc didnt know how to last hit, I could barely believe it.
: I'm kinda jealous? hahaha
well "usually" is an exaggeration but its not uncommon for me to get mid if I que up for it, even queuing as fill.
Rioter Comments
: Never get main role, always second role.
not really....I usually get mid even if I que for fill.
Manxxom (NA)
: Let's be real here...
non mana champs have other weaknesses so why complain?
: Yep, I'd legitimately rather kill myself than play against her, but Riot's goldenchild made her so she stays!
eh, its called dodging...I dodge if there is a Yi or Illaoi on other team it's that simple.
: for assassin, he's probably talking about Akali. Not sure about the tank though.
: how do u justify a tank getting absolutely stomped by an assassin in laning phase?
Here is approximately how I see it: bruisers and fighter > assassins assassins > adc adc > tank assassins > tanks mage = adc mage = assassins bruiser early game > fighter fighter late game > bruiser fighter mid game = bruiser mage = tank
SS1986 (NA)
: Ban people for
I usually just pick a champ I dont know how to play then and we lose the game most of the time.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: it generally doesn't matter, most champions can deal up to 20% true damage out of their total damage output even someone like vayne has 88% of her damage being physical and 12% being true damage and I said it doesn't matter because Alistar will not face 5 champions who deal massive true damage
On champion.gg it says Vayne deals 24% true damage, problem is she melts everyone doesn't matter what they build. IMO Alisters ulti should protect from true damage too.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IgOAiAQL,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-30T11:12:45.067+0000) > > (Alistar for support) Alistar was always designed to be a good tank against everyone His ult was designed that way because before supports had no gold, so he could only tank for few seconds with his ult Taric was not designed to be a generalist, however since adcs were meta back in the days he was a balance problem because of his armor aura I think nowdays, if they brought back taric's armor aura on his W he wouldn't be an issue because people can just play karthus botlane or some shit But Riot game doesn't want any defensive buff to come back they removed sona's armor/mr buff, soraka's armor buff, j4's armor buff ect...
He is not a good tank against everyone cause his Ulti doesnt work vs true damage.
Moody P (NA)
: Generalist defense creates broken offense
Thats a big wall of text I dont know what you are saying, only read like the first section.
Tegash (NA)
: Easy Fix for Damage Creep.
: Why do you people on here object to nerfing OP heroes?
> [{quoted}](name=hallajuice,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E25R60tq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-29T19:03:15.290+0000) > > Just a little something I've noticed on the forums. I do a lot of research on Tier list and when you find heroes that are constantly S rank across different sites its pretty obvious that said heroes are broken. > > Yasuo,brand, pyke are but a few examples of broke OP heroes that are S tier. They are not broken, just popular althou Brand is a little op I agree.
0829 (NA)
: But don't you want to get better?
I think I know what happened; Riot takes your normal mmr into ranked and assumes you are on that level, since I played against high silvers on average it gave me those opponents in ranked. I lost some and now am on a winning streak, I gained about 40lp or something per win and went from Iron 3 directly to Iron 1 after winning a few games, no promos necessary.
: Jay Sea, and a few others, have released videos of what trying to climb in Bronze is like. (Jay gave up after one match.) Even despite what your rank IS, match making has always attempted to somehow give a deviation based on performance. That said: You are bronze, and so is your team, but two of you did really well in your last couple games so the enemy team is solid silver or low gold... the 3 poorly playing bronze members of your team lose it for you. Next you get your issue: YOU are the one on your team that might be doing poorly. They are tossing you against players that arent exactly top tier, but have far more experience. Therefore the entire team is upset with you, and now THEY are doing poorly, or just want to FF, and their odds of victory just shrank into nonexistent realms. Both have never worked, but there you have it. They also create a cycle of people never able to climb because either A: They have teammates farm below their skill, and the skill of their enemies. Or B: They are being put against people they stand no chance with, pulling 4 others down with them.
Nope I am not Bronze, nor are those games on this account but on another one. you got it wrong about Jay Sea, he did get from Bronze to Diamond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLI6-n9FVsY&list=PLWLlskw0fR7zP1-yQ7F8H1McDvrw2P17v
: They "fixed" the ranked system. In standard RIOT fashion.
This is wrong on so many levels, lets say I am an Iron level player ---> poor team. Assume I am Bronze, since I play with silvers I would lose 70% of my games, until they finally match me with Bronze players, again bad for the player and bad for the team, also since I lose 70% of my games I get demoted to Iron 4! Assume I am a Silver player, I would win and lose 50% of my games, so how can I get out of Iron 3??? Assume I am Gold or higher---->sorry enemy team I am legally smurfing
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Bobloser3555,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AT8E9a3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-27T16:33:01.738+0000) > > Do you feel that you have wasted time after you played a game? Yea,but before I wasn't feeling like that,no matter if I had a bad or good game
Why do you think it was not a waste of time back then but now it is?
Mc Raton (NA)
: Mage who go top lane and build tank to be lane bully and cancer for the top lane roster ....
: I come back to the game almost unconsciously
Do you feel that you have wasted time after you played a game?
Naqqinator (EUNE)
: Champion pool size?
3 champs for your main role and 2 for your secondary, just my opinion. Also it's good to have different kinds so you don't get so easily counter picked and you have the option of counter picking.
: Akali main 1.4m mastery.
The problem with the old Akali the way I remember her, was that you could not run from her. If you are near her you are either stronger than her or she will engage and kill you. The play around her was a bit too linear.
Tyrancy (NA)
: Why are there still champs in the game that legit just press R and nothing else?
Malph jungle is really not that good, I used to main him jungle, he has many weaknesses like no good ganks until 6 and somewhat bad clear speed and vulnerable to counter jungling, it's suboptimal.
: They will lower. They said on beyond the rift
That's nice to hear but I wonder how they will do it now that they plan on buffing crit damage.
KnowName (NA)
: How about picking what I DON'T feel like playing?
I picked top first and supp secondary 3 times in a row and 2 times I got my secondary role, so support is pretty unpopular. If I select fill I do get a lot of adc and jungle too which are somewhat unpopular roles. One time I even got mid when I picked fill which is very rare.
Rioter Comments
: How is it possible for my opponents to level before me when i have double CS?
its not about the cs it's about being close to the minions when they die, also if you kill or assist you get xp.
: Tips on farming in an oppressive lane?
Its probably best to let some enemy minions die and just wait for the lane to be pushed to you, yeah you might get those cs in the middle of the lane but will lose 30% of your hp which makes you lose even more cs once the lane gets pushed because now you don't even have enough hp to farm near your tower. The other day I lost so much health just to get a cannon minion and I basically lost more minion gold that way because then I had to play ultra safe or recall.
Bogda5 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bobloser3555,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAteEbjg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-24T17:34:46.860+0000) > > Im only silver but I think a lot of low elo players make the mistake of thinking they have to carry every game, sometimes it's ok to win by letting your team carry you, just play solid and let them win for you and take objectives. My 2 cents. I would like my team to carry me but that happens rarely i focus objectives well i try to bu t my team seems to ignore it for example: we aced 4 of us alive 14 level Baron is up i ping 10 times but ppl dont think getting objective that gives u lots of power for free isnt a good option so they all back.
some games are not winnable lets assume you are better than your current elo by 50 points, you are 5 players and 5 on enemy team so you only affect the game by 10% which means if you are 50 elo higher you might win 52% games and lose 48%. When your teammates are worse than your enemies you might only win 20-30% of those games.
Bogda5 (EUNE)
: I cant climb
Im only silver but I think a lot of low elo players make the mistake of thinking they have to carry every game, sometimes it's ok to win by letting your team carry you, just play solid and let them win for you and take objectives. My 2 cents.
Rioter Comments
: Riot shouldn't have made another skin grind for awhile
Well if you spend $200 on a skin it's your fault. Honestly don't know why you would spend even $10 on a skin unless it is your main or you have too much money. I only bought most of the skins for Trynd, Cassio and Malph because I played them so much it was worth it.
: What? Jayce is a poke and harass champ. Dealing a high amount of damage from a long range with minimal repercussion is kind of his schtick.
I took 0 damage from his minions because I didnt attack him, but he harassed me and only took 150 damage from my weak ass minions I took about 800 from his Q and autos how is that fair?
: Does anyone miss the Quests from Support Items?
AORVAL (NA)
: This is why nobody takes your game seriously anymore
unfortuatle I have to perma ban this cancer champ...so I literally dont have a ban for my top lane or whatever I am playing since I always use it for Yi.
: This rule is f$%& bullshit
Ok this happened again and again and again at least 3 times, not just me but also enemy team they couldnt remake because you can guess why.
Rioter Comments
: Damage creep is undeniably real.
Man, you don't think Riot is aware of the damage in the game?
: > [{quoted}](name=Bobloser3555,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=TbAI0Vnq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-24T10:49:31.111+0000) > > still cannot buy, is 25 the max rune pages you can have??? Okay, I've checked on the lolwikia, a player is maxed out at 25 rune pages.
yep, I actually sent in a ticket and Riot told me. But why doesnt the game tell you directly instead of giving you an error message lol?!
: I disagree. It makes getting smurfs in iron so much easier so iron is just going to be a true and complete shitfest now.
yes it might, but before this silvers had to put up with complete noobs that were not even high Bronze level players.
: Except...he doesn't. Though I do appreciate the "Haha if everyone focuses him then he's useless!" mentality, it ultimately fails in a 5v5 non-stomp matchup. So, yeah. Toss all your tools at him while the rest of his team deals with you. Hope it works out!
You got it all wrong this shows that you dont understand Tryndamere at all, focusing Trynd while he ulties is what he wants, I suggest you play some games with Trynda so you gain some understanding of the champ.
: If you don't think that a no-resource champion with uncounterable true immortality and reliable target access with a cd that scales down with his sole damage source is over-powered...you really haven't been playing competitive video games for long.
competitive? Lol Trynda is almost never used in competitive LoL.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: how can you go ad blitz without gold though? he probably got lucky to get fed but that's it
I think he got a few kills and then bought ad with it.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Blitzcrank used to be played as a carry in 2011
I dont know, I once played vs a AD blitz but he was support and so was I, he was insanely strong. I dont know if he was a smurf thou.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bobloser3555,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ExAmlae7,comment-id=00040000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-20T15:05:04.057+0000) > > well champions dont have to be equally good in every situation, just on average be equal. "on average" well unless you make every single strategy be equally viable that is never going to happen. Unless you can go early game or late game, scaling vs non scaling, splitpushing vs teamfighting, full on bruiser team vs full on squishy team and so on and on. All that while still have the same chance of winning when going against the opposite strategy then champions will never be "equal" on average. As long as there is a dominant strategy or way of playing the game then those champions will always be the better ones and the others will just be struggling to be relevant or make as much impact as the "meta" ones. What you are asking is something that literally no game in history has ever done, every game there is the "this is the best character/class/whatever" while having the worst and the just middle of the pack. Every competitive game has tier lists
Dude it is easy to balance a game! only reason Riot can't is because they frickin change it all the time.
: I've always held a constantly belief that Tryn is the most terrible and unfair champion in this game. No resource, true immortality ultimate (2019 and it still won't have a counter? Really?), reliable target access with a dash having a cd that scales off his sole source of damage, self-heal on command... Just scrap the whole champion at this point. When he gets reworked it's gonna be a hard one.
Only unfair champs are op champs....so if you think Trynd is op I can understand but his abilities itself are not unfair.
Show more

Bobloser3555

Level 199 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion