: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 1 99LP,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ux2JnhtR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-30T16:46:28.256+0000) > > AMAZING THREAD WOW HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH SUCH AMAZING THREAD IDEAS? An Akali main never reveals his secrets
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ux2JnhtR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-30T16:48:00.045+0000) > > An Akali main never reveals his secrets THAT'S MAAAAAAAAAAAD BRUH
: HELP ME MY ACC HAS BEEN STOLEN
I YOINKED YOUR ACCOUNT MINE NOW
LoganH3 (NA)
: Super noob question When I tried to Buy Talisman
: Tik Tok
AMAZING THREAD WOW HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH SUCH AMAZING THREAD IDEAS?
Evangele (NA)
: New Fallout?
expected skyrim on mobile
: A lot of people say that Riot just wants money, Well look at Nintendo :/
what's wrong with wanting more money? money gives you the freedom to do what you want to do and not have a care in the world. i don't blame EA or Ubisoft for trying to maximize profits, i'd do the same.
Yeonbee (NA)
: Pyke price
: [0.4] Boards Enhancement Kit - May 7
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/2e/Season_2017_-_Solo_-_Challenger_profileicon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/72?cb=20171028004241 no backtalk
aldincek (EUNE)
: Yea i get penalty AND THOSE RETARDS THAT CANT READ OR PLAY DO NOT GET PENALTYS YOU ARE FKCIN ASSHOLE
GET REKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD|!!!!
: I recently ate breakfast at a Luby's with my grandpa on a Sunday morning and they were playing club music like flo rida's stripper song lol
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nQKGkj0A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-30T12:59:20.470+0000) > > I recently ate breakfast at a Luby's with my grandpa on a Sunday morning and they were playing club music like flo rida's stripper song lol that's so interesting dude **TELL ME MORE**
Banuvan (NA)
: Why nothing for Memorial Day Riot?
RIOT IS LGBTQ COMPANY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MEN WHO DIED IN MEN'S WARS ALL MEN ARE EVIL AND DESERVE TO DIE
CLG ear (NA)
: I'm at an Ihop eating breakfast
wow that's fucking amazing dude! **TELL ME MORE**
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2dh4KnjY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-30T06:28:06.657+0000) > > It might work or it might not. > > The thing is that once they finish IE and a zeal time they are clearly stronger than the current IE + Zeal item but it requires something like 600 more gold. Idk man, 50 Crit now for Ie/Zeal vs 60 crit on the new patch. Losing the +50% crit damage I feel will hurt them a lot more then gaining the 20% True damage on Crits.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2dh4KnjY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-30T06:34:37.100+0000) > > Idk man, 50 Crit now for Ie/Zeal vs 60 crit on the new patch. Losing the +50% crit damage I feel will hurt them a lot more then gaining the 20% True damage on Crits. stronger vs tanks weaker vs squishies
: Clash Cancellation Support Group....Tell me how Riot Hurt you GD.
they tried compensating us with fucking **ALL RANDOM** urf fuck them
: Can i get IP banned
i'm at 30 something permabanned accounts and no ip ban
KZ Engel (NA)
: learn japanese? it's a great place to live, and you might even want to return after you're done with your deployment
> [{quoted}](name=KZ Engel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PImt9cuo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-28T21:09:09.898+0000) > > learn japanese? > > it's a great place to live, and you might even want to return after you're done with your deployment except japaneses dislike foreigners
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 1 99LP,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bQHUGOEq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-30T04:19:27.170+0000) > > it's just **INSPIRED** I'm hpoing the red chroma has red vfx
> [{quoted}](name=AMADEUSdotEXE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bQHUGOEq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-30T04:47:59.479+0000) > > I'm hpoing the red chroma has red vfx chromas don't change vfx
Xonra (NA)
: I used to hate Riven and Vayne mains, then Yasuo came along. Nothing is worse, in any game mode, than a Yasuo. Unless they are challenger they are going to feed their asses off and flame everyone else for it. They are SO bad that I don't even mind seeing Riven and Vayne mains anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Xonra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AI1VIJEW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-29T21:53:29.340+0000) > > I used to hate Riven and Vayne mains, then Yasuo came along. Nothing is worse, in any game mode, than a Yasuo. Unless they are challenger they are going to feed their asses off and flame everyone else for it. > > They are SO bad that I don't even mind seeing Riven and Vayne mains anymore. more often than not, yasuo mains also play a lot of riven, zed and occasionally vayne. there's something about those champs that attract the most toxic people.
: Dark Waters Diana is literally just Lady Maria.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 1 99LP,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RpJArIgI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-29T10:04:48.092+0000) > > you get 3260 BE when you reach lvl 5 It was before I even hit level 5 I hit level 3 and then I got a capsule which opened to give 3000 BE
> [{quoted}](name=TheGodTierSlayer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RpJArIgI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-29T15:06:04.776+0000) > > It was before I even hit level 5 > I hit level 3 and then I got a capsule which opened to give 3000 BE lies
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 1 99LP,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qN99EwAj,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2018-05-29T06:35:50.242+0000) > > i tried fortnite and it played like shit on my garbage pc unlike league Ouch, If you can't run one the BEST optimized games out there, ouch man, ouch. I feel for ya. I was in that boat awhile back.
> [{quoted}](name=Cavesloth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qN99EwAj,comment-id=000200030000,timestamp=2018-05-29T13:14:09.643+0000) > > Ouch, If you can't run one the BEST optimized games out there, ouch man, ouch. I feel for ya. I was in that boat awhile back. i don't care
: 3000 BE For Beginners
you get 3260 BE when you reach lvl 5
: wow Urf is gone already
they only gave us arurf because of clash being cancelled
: California being the 5th largest economy in the world by GPD. Impressive.
no shit duh that's where some of biggest companies HQ are located
: Popular streamer goes off the wall and gets chat restricted
: > [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RFcuKQLf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-28T23:40:33.229+0000) > > Us the common plebs - "we really like some of these modes.. and hate literally all of them that arnt the 2 we really like" > Riot - "fine well give you those modes more" > Also riot - Changes modes to last more weekends but makes it take 5-6x longer to get the mode > Also Also riot - "We ruin a weekend for everyone so have the less good version of the mode you guys like so that way we at least maintain a player base this weekend to make the numbers look good but as soon as the weekend is over were gonna get rid of it. Muahaha" Wtf are you talking about? they literally spammed nexus siege and poro king, and occasionally let us get our hands on the only decent not discontinued mode *Ascension* while they refused to do hexakill, nemesis draft mode, urf, or one for all then they let us taste that sweet sweet star guardian mode and took it away, but honestly I want more maps like that, hell I want a single player game like that, and I want to play that constantly but no its gone
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RFcuKQLf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-29T00:23:17.619+0000) > > Wtf are you talking about? they literally spammed nexus siege and poro king, and occasionally let us get our hands on the only decent not discontinued mode *Ascension* while they refused to do hexakill, nemesis draft mode, urf, or one for all > > then they let us taste that sweet sweet star guardian mode and took it away, but honestly I want more maps like that, hell I want a single player game like that, and I want to play that constantly > > but no its gone they never spammed nexus siege. ascension and poro king were in rotation the most out of every other game mode
: ...*League's* minimum requirements are only *slightly* lower than those of Overwatch, Fortnite, and a bunch of other big name games. It might play a small factor, but there are a *ton* of playable games accessible to people with lower-end machines.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qN99EwAj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-28T23:06:32.074+0000) > > ...*League's* minimum requirements are only *slightly* lower than those of Overwatch, Fortnite, and a bunch of other big name games. It might play a small factor, but there are a *ton* of playable games accessible to people with lower-end machines. i tried fortnite and it played like shit on my garbage pc unlike league
: Will we ever get DoomBots back as it used to be?
: I still fail to see how URF is all all enjoyable It is everything wrong with Leagues locked meta issues amplified 10 fold.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w4vnHFFt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-28T23:28:03.399+0000) > > I still fail to see how URF is all all enjoyable > > It is everything wrong with Leagues locked meta issues amplified 10 fold. it's fun because it's a nice change of pace from regular summoners rift. If URF was permanent even i, a person who loves URF (not ARURF), would get bored of it.
KZ Engel (NA)
: why do emoticons bug me so much
probably because people spam them
: Please revert fiora and darius
: Why am I not allowed to play URF whenever I want?
because riot doesn't want players to have fun outside of the lcs simulator mode
: Another DotEleven thread where he bitches about the ADC he gets. This is new and exciting!
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pElW2E30,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-29T02:03:55.019+0000) > > Another DotEleven thread where he bitches about the ADC he gets. > > This is new and exciting! because getting a shit adc is a huge handicap in league of adcs
otaruz (NA)
: Bring back URF/ARUFR . i just came back knowing they had it for the weekend. no heads up or nothing
: IE people can can report me for making sex jokes after killing them as Evelynn
> [{quoted}](name=flyingspider54,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HH81oLaQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-28T18:02:15.613+0000) > > IE people can can report me for making sex jokes after killing them as Evelynn so basically, riot is telling the kids and sjws who play this game that it's ok to report for fuckall reasons.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eIFO6fEc,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-28T06:02:45.937+0000) > > no it was a big container so I had been drinking it since like 1 day after the expiration date > anyway it doesn't smell right so I guess i'll go with the not-expired one I got extremely sick drinking milk that had spoiled despite it being 2 weeks before the expiration date. If it smells it's time to dump it.
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eIFO6fEc,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-28T09:51:59.926+0000) > > I got extremely sick drinking milk that had spoiled despite it being 2 weeks before the expiration date. If it smells it's time to dump it. the expiration date only counts when you haven't opened it
: AR Urf is Pointless
i hate arurf for the same reason i hate aram **PEOPLE ALWAYS DODGE WHEN I GET A GOOD CHAMPION THAT I'D ENJOY PLAYING BUT NEVER DODGE WHEN I GET ABSOLUTE SHIT** i want to pick my **OWN FUCKING CHAMPION**
: We live in a society
i'm literally living in society right now
: Highest Ping Ever Recorded ?!
you might wanna clean your screen
: I missed my own birth to play Clash this weekend and I end up bamboozled
league players are so young they're still in the womb
KZ Engel (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanilla Addict,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BBlsZuLX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-27T22:14:42.194+0000) > > Yeah. I saw a Zoe too in my last LeBlanc game too. I wonder if the odds are lowered for powerful champs though. I have not seen a single Sona, Cass, or Irelia in my games yet. Guess I'll have to keep playing. I'm gonna pray to god I get Evelynn and that nobody leaves during champion select. sona is disabled, and has been for about half of all URFs pick chance is weighted heavily in favor of popular champions in the URFs that allowed you to choose. nobody picked irelia in the old URFs, so no one gets irelia in these
> [{quoted}](name=KZ Engel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BBlsZuLX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-27T22:17:29.500+0000) > > sona is disabled, and has been for about half of all URFs > > pick chance is weighted heavily in favor of popular champions in the URFs that allowed you to choose. nobody picked irelia in the old URFs, so no one gets irelia in these old irelia was lowkey one of the most op champs in urf
: anyone got tips for remembering passwords?
use the same username and password for everything
Gabresol (EUW)
: The issue is that with 140 champions classic urf has champions with over 40% pick rate and some have 0.01 pick rate. No one wants Gnar, but almost everyone wants brand or Ezreal. There are enough people out there whoe dodged when the enemy picked those champions or would int if you did nog give them their champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Gabresol,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VuFqrA4d,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-05-28T05:40:36.150+0000) > > The issue is that with 140 champions classic urf has champions with over 40% pick rate and some have 0.01 pick rate. > No one wants Gnar, but almost everyone wants brand or Ezreal. > There are enough people out there whoe dodged when the enemy picked those champions or would int if you did nog give them their champ. wtf are you talking about? i played original urf a fuck ton and never saw anyone dodge because of what was picked, on the contrary, people constantly dodge arurf games. btw, brand wasn't even top tier in urf and ezreal was still manageable
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eIFO6fEc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-28T05:34:09.086+0000) > > why would u do that to yourself it didn't make me sick so it was still edible right
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eIFO6fEc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-28T05:38:58.093+0000) > > it didn't make me sick so it was still edible right dude if it wasn't opened then 2 weeks past expiration date isn't gonna turn the chocolate milk into liquid shit
Chermorg (NA)
: You were banned for repeated violations of the [Universal Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules), specifically those prohibiting spam, insults, and harassment. To be quite blunt, your violations were so clear that there is no question of the ban being merited. If you have further questions, hit us up in the Moderation Discord linked on the sidebar. If not, which I suspect you don't, because as I said it was very clear, please enjoy being unbanned on time and refrain from further violations. Thanks :)
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wlt0bb67,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-28T05:31:32.690+0000) > > You were banned for repeated violations of the [Universal Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules), specifically those prohibiting spam, insults, and harassment. > > To be quite blunt, your violations were so clear that there is no question of the ban being merited. If you have further questions, hit us up in the Moderation Discord linked on the sidebar. If not, which I suspect you don't, because as I said it was very clear, please enjoy being unbanned on time and refrain from further violations. Thanks :) i'll hit u up somewhere else
: List of forgotten champs.
WW got nerfed this patch and Nunu got a few changes relatively recently
Jad51 (NA)
: Getting AURF
because people would rather have the true urf not this fake ass aram shit
iiKrova (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 1 99LP,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mbq5dUj9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-28T04:41:54.644+0000) > > who the fuck cares about your username dude? Me
> [{quoted}](name=iiKrova,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mbq5dUj9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-28T04:45:59.475+0000) > > Me bruh, you're nobody. btw, that account isn't even lvl 3 so you can't even play pvp :D
: Please just let this game die.
i'm learning the dark arts and satanism if i succeed this game won't exist next year
Rioter Comments
Show more

Bronze 1 99LP

Level 20 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion