: 1. Don't stand right next to your minions when he is getting close to Q3. That's just asking to get knocked up. It's like sitting within easy range of Vlad while his empowered Q is almost ready. 3. You didn't even attempt to bait out his W before using your AoE. 5. You're Vlad, just fucking use your pool to dodge his Q3. 7. You're Vlad, just heal back all of the damage he dealt to you within 15 seconds at most. 9. **You're Vlad, you don't get to complain about "not being able to do shit to champions", because you have an even easier and more effective way to negate an entire kit than Yasuo does**. This has nothing to do with Yasuo. This is just you outright **refusing** to even attempt to play around a champion's kit. You didn't try to dodge Qs, you didn't try to play around W, you didn't try to not be near your minions when his Q3 was almost ready. You didn't even fucking use your defensive tool at any point in the fight. The same thing would have happened no matter what champion you were against. If you don't even *try* to dodge Lux's Q or E, and don't even attempt to pool against her R, that's not Lux being OP, that's you simply being *terrible*, and there is **no** other way to put it other than that.
1. WHERE DO I STAY IN LANE THEN? IN THE RIVER? 2. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BAIT HIS W IF THE ONLY THING HE WOULD DODGE WITH IT IS MY E AND WHEN HE STANDS BEHIND MINIONS IT WONT HIT ANYWAY. 3. POOL DAMAGES ME AS WELL AND AFTER I USE IT IM VULNERABLE FOR 26 SECONDS WHILE HE HAS Q EVERY 3 SEC. 4. Q HAS A HUGE FUCKING COOLDOWN EARLY GAME AND IT DOESNT EVEN HEAL THAT MUCH. 5. VLAD HAS POOL ON A HUGE COOLDOWN, THATS HIS ONLY NEGATING ABILITY, YASUO HAS INFINITE DASHES TO DODGE WHATEVER HE WANTS, HE HAS SHIELD, SHIELD RESET IN ULT AND FUCKING STOP EVERY PROJECTILE WALL. WHAT DOES VLAD HAVE? BURST AND BAD HEALING UNLESS YOU USE ULT? GO FUCK YOURSELF
Zed genius (EUNE)
: "hOw ExAcTlY aM i SuPpOssEd To PlAy AgAiNsT yAsUo" - The Vladimir player
I dont get your point. Yasuo literally fucked me up and I could do nothing. Are you trying to say Vlad is op? At least he has some exploitable weaknesses
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Akaviri (NA)
: Have you watched analysis from people like LS? He analyzes the game on a really high level and tbh made me more aware of what Im doing in game. Might help.
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ejm3gvjc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-03T04:08:20.852+0000) > > Have you watched analysis from people like LS? He analyzes the game on a really high level and tbh made me more aware of what Im doing in game. Might help. I would need someone to analyze my own game for that to work. Plus, I'm in plat, it's not like plat players are masterminds of the game.
: Psh plat 3 complaining about not gittin' gud. I'm over here struggling to get out of S4 in TTL. Apparently my games go really well if I can support someone. Life's hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ejm3gvjc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-03T03:53:59.958+0000) > > Psh plat 3 complaining about not gittin' gud. > I'm over here struggling to get out of S4 in TTL. Apparently my games go really well if I can support someone. > > Life's hard. I've been playing ever since S4 putting in a massive amount of hours. Ofc I'm complaining about not being able to become better.
Nadiri (NA)
: Man take a break.
> [{quoted}](name=Redbloblack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ejm3gvjc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-03T03:29:48.092+0000) > > Man take a break. I have more than 5000 hours on this game and I still suck, how do you think I feel? I can't fucking climb no matter how hard I try and how focused I am. Being relaxed wont help me win games.
Rioter Comments
Nadiri (NA)
: _**Uninstall**_ or there is something else you can do. **Draft and ban.**
> [{quoted}](name=Redbloblack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ItBsETE4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-03T02:36:33.117+0000) > > _**Uninstall**_ or there is something else you can do. **Draft and ban.** I need to ban Irelia.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
41813 (EUNE)
: If positional matchmaking happens, I'm quitting league.
This is a perfect example of people just delivering downvotes because yolo. I'm a versatile player too and I enjoy playing every lane, when I get bored of one I switch to another and I do pretty well in most lanes. I dont like being forced to play only one to climb efficiently tbh.
: give 30 be every game
I've never been a fan of the new currency. Back in the day I used to be able to get a 6300 champ in less than a week by just playing a decent amount of games. Now the only times you get something good is every 10 lvls, and its much harder to buy champs
Rioter Comments
: > When low, she goes invis and gets a clone. I personally am opposed fully to passive effects that act as a get-out-of-death-free card. LeBanc's invis, Anivia's egg, Aatrox's blood resurrection, etc. Death-avoiding skills should be activateable, require timing and active use, not passive effects that just let you brainlessly go ham.
Aatrox's ult is in fact an active effect and in some ways interactive ability because you need to activate it at the beginning of a fight to get the most benefit out of the extra damage and the amount of health you get when you revive, also if you fight for too long without dying your ult win run out and you will inevitably die. And dont forget that Aatrox's ult usually revives you with about 30% health, in a well done professional play teamfight that might mean a lot but in soloQ its just reviving to die again 1 sec later for the most part.
Rioter Comments
: wait does abyssal even work with ranged mages? I thought it had like a minimum range that's essentially your model
The item has a pretty big area which makes enemies magic damage for your team stronger, and it includes yourself.
Rioter Comments
: Oh of course. It's always hard to be in a losing match-up. But the question isn't the spur-of-the-moment in match decisions. Do you..... A.) Learn to play around it, discover new counters and evolve your playstyle to deal with something your current champ might not be able to handle. or B.) Make a post to yell at Riot about how toxic and unfun it is until they eviscerate the champ? In the FGC, we basically have an unspoken rule that if you want to get better, you learn to play ALL your character match-ups or put some pocket picks to deal with something strong. Maybe Sophitia is a shitty match-up for Asteroth? Learn a new character or find a way to deal with the match-up because Namco sure-as-shit isn't going to nerf Sophitia because you can't play around it, unlike Riot.
A)Try to realise how to counter a ranged champion that bullies every matchup in the toplane while still scaling very well into the game. B)Realise its not possible and come to the boards to talk some sense into people's brains.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: there is no fucking way viktor wins against aatrox what the fuck?
Yes, there is, Aatrox has very high cooldown on his Q in early at it deals very low damage until you get some lvls and items. By the time Aatrox is strong enough to all in Viktor, he already has Iceborne Gauntlet and is too tanky for Aatrox to kill in one rotation. And that would be assuming you hit all the rotation taking into account that Aatrox has only 2 minidashes with massive cooldown while Viktor has a Q with almost no cooldown that gives him a massive shield and also slows with Iceborn.
Rioter Comments
: its bullshit. theyre basically saying fuck you to every top lane champion who doesnt have an inbuilt shield. every single top laner who opted into resolve (which is most of them either primary or secondary) now got stripped of defense with the removal of boneplating, and isntead theyre buffing every single champion with short cooldown shields. im beginning to agree that the new rune system was a fucking mistake. not because its conceptually bad, but because riot cant handle it. they repeatedly end up making runes that only synergize with a handful of specific champions and everyone else is just fucked, because they have no options that work nearly as well with their kits. boneplating might have been a problem because everyone took it for the lack of alternatives. but at least it was useful on everyone equally. this shit is just making it worse. preseason is either going to be demolish broken on every single champion, because of the new turret mechanic and theyre now worth 800 fucking gold, or its going to be shield bash top laners pushing every other champion out of that lane.
Are you assuming that they cant handle it? I'd rather say this is the exact way they want it to work. Force whichever meta comes out of their balls by making some champs inherently strong and others unviable.
: Cool until you realize adcs who can maintain Bloodthirster and Overheal can maintain boosted damage on an adc that exceeds that of Conquerer..... (Draven With Conquerer + this rune will gain over 90 damage to auto attacks)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jeddite (NA)
: Nothing gets the ladies moist quiet like a pedantic fedoranerd.
> [{quoted}](name=Jeddite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzOYbrKK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-16T20:48:06.103+0000) > > Nothing gets the ladies moist quiet like a pedantic fedoranerd. What you described right there is called ''Eugene'' and I'm none of that.
Rioter Comments
saltran (EUW)
: Inter always, I've been flamed and blamed aswell and I have yet not inted a single game through all this years.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0OAA0E1c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-16T09:40:32.876+0000) > > Inter always, I've been flamed and blamed aswell and I have yet not inted a single game through all this years. Oh okay, so its perfectly fine to verbally harrass someone and then blame them for their reaction after being harrassed. Makes sense man.
: Who is worse, the inter or the one who forces someone to int?
So if the entire team just flames me and refuses to cooperate with me what do you expect me to do? I cant just keep playing the game normally, they refuse to listen to any call I do or play with me
Rioter Comments
Ratpie (NA)
: They don't even have to build much offense. They build one offensive item, go tank for the rest of the items, and they are still doing huge damage. Watch them build a cleaver and outdamage the rest of their team still while being tanky as hell. I do not think it is all of the champs in this class though, I think there are just certain ones that are overtuned.
Well not all bruisers are good but some are just too good. Camille in the jungle is too strong, Renekton is too strong, Irelia is pretty decent, Jax is strong, Kled does fine. All of those are very fucking tanky and deal a lot of dmg. And indeed I agree with you, they can get one offensive item only and still deal dmg, the thing is. Their stats are not balanced, they deal too much dmg and tank too much, something has to be toned down.
Selegun (NA)
: When did HP become a non defensive stat?
HP is indeed a defensive stat but its meant to work along with resistances. Having a lot of HP and 0 resistances just means you take the same dmg but have a bigger health pool. However bruisers are basically Juggernauts right now, they are way too tanky for the dmg they deal
: {{champion:6}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:86}}
Theoretically Garen, Urgot and Illaoi are Juggernauts but yeah still tanky af with a ton of dmg, at least they dont have Renektons, Camilles and Irelias mobility
Rioter Comments
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG Splitarshan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zzG8mrEN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-10T22:51:05.366+0000) > > ''His early game is horrid'' allow me to disagree, precisely since he got buffed his trades in the early game are very annoying to deal with, he can just go in with Q, auto and E to safety and you can do close to nothing about it, and once he has ulti, if youre a mage or other type of squishy champ you are 100% dead. > > And i stated clearly that i dont want him to get nerfed, id like him to have more dmg on his ult and E and less dmg on his Q and W, i think its pretty reasonable since other assassins need to put themselves at risk to deal dmg he very much has to put himself at risk to do dmg, more so then most other assassins, his ult used to be like a 1.2k dmg nuke that he didnt even have to get close to use, and shifting dmg to his e will make it too strong since its easily one of the best abilities in the game atm, his early game is extremely weak, his dmg is very low and if your losing trades to him then your doing something wrong, since he's taking dmg from your minions AND you, and his w dmg IS ABSURDLY LOW early game, rank 1 its only doing 70 dmg, his q is even worse, doing only 10 dmg, you should never be losing an early trade to fizz unless your playing another weak early game champ, which based on your match history you do just that...vlad is a bad pick into fizz, since your only only reliable dmg early game is your q, and that's on like a 10 sec CD at rank 1, on top of this your other mid pick seems to be zed, and fizz outright counters zed, akali isnt much better...it seems alot of your champs are bad vs fizz, but fizz does do pretty poorly, if you don't believe me try playing one of these mid champs next time you see him {{champion:103}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:26}}
Tbh once Fizz gets to lvl 6 he craps on every champ you have posted there maybe excepting Lissandra, Galio and Cho'Gath. The rest just get ulted and die, and honestly its fairly impossible to put Fizz extremely behind by lvl 6, he just needs to farm what he can until he gets his ult and boom. And honestly it doesnt take much time to get to lvl 6.
Xavanic (NA)
: These clips tell very little based on how much he had, as an assassin and a mid-late game bloomer he can get very strong off simple things, he doesn't need nerfs tho as he's one of the only viable assassins atm, they tried moving his dmg multiple times, every time people complained, its really not that hes op, but more or less people don't like dealing with him, his ult isn't really meant to do dmg anymore, its meant to lock someone into place so he can land his combo, his E isn't mean to do dmg either, its a defensive/gap closing tool, his w is his main source of dmg, combined with lich bane and ludens echo, but you can infact dodge his q, which if he misses his qw combo he's pretty much out of dmg Easiest way to beat fizz is to win early, his early game is horrid and near impossible to do well (minus when he's against another weak early game champ) but as a result, he does extremely well vs vlad (which im assuming was his opponent) since vlad has nearly no kill potential until at least 6, and doesn't start to scale until level 9
''His early game is horrid'' allow me to disagree, precisely since he got buffed his trades in the early game are very annoying to deal with, he can just go in with Q, auto and E to safety and you can do close to nothing about it, and once he has ulti, if youre a mage or other type of squishy champ you are 100% dead. And i stated clearly that i dont want him to get nerfed, id like him to have more dmg on his ult and E and less dmg on his Q and W, i think its pretty reasonable since other assassins need to put themselves at risk to deal dmg
Rioter Comments
: Proof that League of Legends comunity is probably the dumbest
Wow, people in the forum got offended in 2018, how surprising.
Rioter Comments
: Why would you pick a tank Because tanks provide : A LOT of CC are better at engaging fights Can protect damage carries
A lot of Bruisers can engage too, not as effectively as a tank but they can.
Rioter Comments
: Laughed harder then I should of
> [{quoted}](name=Mute All Focus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y5sd4BNJ,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-10-01T05:42:00.812+0000) > > Laughed harder then I should of Should have*
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG Splitarshan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y5sd4BNJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-30T18:26:05.126+0000) > > Well I pour the milk first and then cereals because I want to heat my milk first in the microwave and if I heat the cereals too mixed with the milk they are terrible. So use a bit your brain and see the other side of the coin, smartass. o my gawd u monster mistaking oatmeal for cereal
> [{quoted}](name=Darth Karto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y5sd4BNJ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-30T18:28:39.851+0000) > > o my gawd u monster mistaking oatmeal for cereal We dont eat that pussyass murican shit here.
: To all the Fruitcakes that put milk in before the cereal
Well I pour the milk first and then cereals because I want to heat my milk first in the microwave and if I heat the cereals too mixed with the milk they are terrible. So use a bit your brain and see the other side of the coin, smartass.
Rioter Comments
Show more

CLG Splitarshan

Level 76 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion