Candurill (EUW)
: [Champion Concept] Umbra, The Dark Servant
Pyke very much has the same feel as Umbra ^^
: hey u gonna respond or what?
> [{quoted}](name=FlameHalbrdOkido,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=BmUn0ghT,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-05-06T05:15:43.100+0000) > > hey u gonna respond or what? Hey, Respond to what exactly XD Thanks for the reaction though ^^
: Bugsplat or Gamecrash almost every single game since 7.22, 7.23
Is there any news on this? I'm having the same issues :/
Rioter Comments
Candurill (EUW)
: [Champion Concept] Jorah, The Arc of Solus
The new Locket of the Iron Solari active is pretty similar to Jorah's ult XD
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Who would you like to see in next Star Guerdian team if Riot make more?
I'd bet on Taric {{champion:44}} And not in a funny way. I'd imagine him in a more serious role, as their mentor or the one that guides them (like Zordon from the power rangers). He'd be the personification of "First Star". It would fit very well with his existing lore and character, plus the fact that he is a support. This would obviously be a ultimate skin though ^^'
GothicV2 (NA)
: Riot please start designing interesting supports that aren't classified as positive/girly
Would this do? ^^ [Umbra, The Dark Servant](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/BmUn0ghT-champion-concept-umbra-the-dark-servant) It's a champion concept of my own making :)
: There have been a number of threads in the past about this, and they all came to the same conclusion; an MMO setting would water down the world Riot is trying to build too much, and would end up just being another bland MMO. A more linear RPG seems to be the best way to branch out League into other types of game.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=AbRG1X3a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-15T18:11:29.352+0000) It would be so cool tho....I'd love to make a Vestaya character or something and quest through Runeterra to see all its corners and crannies...the visual and lore aspect of it alone would hook me.... I'd be addicted in no-time XD
: OMG THAT'S AWESOME!! Thank you so much for the advice as well, I'm really happy to see this post get tons of help on the way! That's amazing, my marksman' title is the "Aspect of the Heavens" basing him off of the Auroa Borealis phenomenon! ( I can also give you my Discord, I would love to hear about your Targonian Marksman as well!! )
> [{quoted}](name=LegendaryHann,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=JYaAHh3e,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-01-12T02:57:48.186+0000) > > OMG THAT'S AWESOME!! Thank you so much for the advice as well, I'm really happy to see this post get tons of help on the way! That's amazing, my marksman' title is the "Aspect of the Heavens" basing him off of the Auroa Borealis phenomenon! ( I can also give you my Discord, I would love to hear about your Targonian Marksman as well!! ) You know we have a discord channel for this forum right? In [this post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/aUYGtfde-u-cc-discord-information-verification) you'll find everything you need to know about how to get in and what we do ^^ It's basically a huge chat where all content creators can discuss their ideas and get some feedback :) You can also take a look at my work for some inspiration/tips on how to lay-out your eventual post. Just take a look at [the Archive](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/JKAAfUtO-the-archives-content-creator-archive-thread?sort_type=recent&amp%3Bcomment=000b&comment=000b) ^^ other concept creators have posted their work there as wel :P
: Creating a Fan Champion ( need help )
Hey there!!! I'm actually bussy with a mount Targon Marksman aswel....basically because of the same reasons XD I figured that we needed a champ from that region for each role... Anyway, what I find the most important in a champion concept is how it ties in with the existing lore, both in kit and in character. It's kit should fit with the champion...It should make sense for the champion to be able to do certain things (like Ahri and Rakan charming people, fits their character and their lore). This will definitely be half the work on the champion. It also offers a great starting point for coming up with abilities. Ask yourself, what would this character do in this situation? What would he/she have on hand? As for the kit, don't worry, no-one gets it exactly right on the first try. I generally post my idea on the boards by the time im happy with how the kit and the character resonate with each other and then use feedback from the community to get the balancing correct :) Give me a heads up when you round out your idea!!! I'd love to see your take on a Targonian Marksman!! My current working title is "Aspect of the Stargazer" ^^
: I get to high diamond using early ward control to provide vision for my jungle to invade and counter gank. This change will completely screw up my playstyle since I am heavily depended on wards/early vision. Not only that this change will only lean towards auto fill supports not support mains. Since it’s a quest now that means the bot lane that falls behind can’t get enough vision down to prevent further ganks is going to turn bot lane and the game way more snowbally. If this change made though, riot you are just forcing support main to quit.
> [{quoted}](name=Delphinium,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=xeAEIL6M,comment-id=0091,timestamp=2018-01-10T07:23:22.754+0000) > > I get to high diamond using early ward control to provide vision for my jungle to invade and counter gank. This change will completely screw up my playstyle since I am heavily depended on wards/early vision. Not only that this change will only lean towards auto fill supports not support mains. > > Since it’s a quest now that means the bot lane that falls behind can’t get enough vision down to prevent further ganks is going to turn bot lane and the game way more snowbally. If this change made though, riot you are just forcing support main to quit. I agree. Im not diamond (gold support main) but even I relied heavily on early vision to prevent ganks and keep an eye on our enemy. These changes will screw me over royally...Plus I regularly used the Face of the Mountain active as Taric/Tahm Kench...Taking that away will give me less shields :( And just a quick question for you...I've heard of supports using wards to help the jungler invade...but I can't really figure out how...I have tried placing wards in the little bush near blue buff when I play from the blue side of the map, but it just feels more risky then usefull....Do you have any tips for a support main aspiring to get higher ^^
: So basically "fuck tank supports" (even harder then they already are with Leona's exception. In what comes to early vision, that's really moronic, its impact depends on the type of jungler the enemy team uses, and of course during the ardent censer meta (The one you saw in Worlds) the type of jungler used wasn't defined by early ganking junglers. Saying vision isn't important in the early game shows a lack of understanding on the relevance of vision all together which remains all game through, I'm more and more convinced, Riot doesn't play its own game.
> [{quoted}](name=SmithYorkinster,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=xeAEIL6M,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-01-09T22:17:26.543+0000) > > So basically "fuck tank supports" (even harder then they already are with Leona's exception. > In what comes to early vision, that's really moronic, its impact depends on the type of jungler the enemy team uses, and of course during the ardent censer meta (The one you saw in Worlds) the type of jungler used wasn't defined by early ganking junglers. Saying vision isn't important in the early game shows a lack of understanding on the relevance of vision all together which remains all game through, I'm more and more convinced, Riot doesn't play its own game. Amen!!! I am a Taric main, and face of the mountain was staple in all my builds!!!
ItsLowbo (NA)
: Changes to Sightstone/Support Items coming to PBE
You are looking at ways to bring back the actives for Frost Queens Claim and Amulet of Ascension...but not Face of the Mountain? Face of the mountain had the most useful active...I NEVER used he other actives and just built them into an "eye of the ..."...And i rarely saw either being used by enemies aswel....face of the mountain on the other hand, has a VERY useful shield that saved a lot of my teammates in need.... I really do not get these changes. I am a support main and I have never had a problem with being forced to build a sightstone. I found it just part of the gig. Please just leave the support items as they are!!!
: I do sort of agree. The judges did have some VERY contradictory statements. However, I think that makes the ccos better! Champs are best when more people like them, and being judged by different people sort of reflects Riot’s struggle to appeal to more of the player base.
> [{quoted}](name=Spooks Are Loose,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=7Taj2kly,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-10-12T01:29:16.646+0000) > > I do sort of agree. The judges did have some VERY contradictory statements. However, I think that makes the ccos better! Champs are best when more people like them, and being judged by different people sort of reflects Riot’s struggle to appeal to more of the player base. That is true yes...but in a contest like this, you'd think that personal preference matters less then actually quality...Not saying that my concept is actually better btw... On the other side...these aren't professional judges ofcourse XD I'll forgive them ;P You congratulations with 4th place :)
Xidphel (NA)
: What is with people caring about downvotes? Do votes affect your lifespan? Is Riot gonna shut down your vital organs if you get a certain score?
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=7Taj2kly,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-10-05T15:23:38.723+0000) > > What is with people caring about downvotes? Do votes affect your lifespan? Is Riot gonna shut down your vital organs if you get a certain score? I was just wondering why the first 5 comments or so (at the time that I posted my feedback) were down-voted...It's not that I care for it that much, it just seems petty for anyone to do that. Am I allowed to wonder about something? Just because I asked, doesn't mean I'm obsessed with votes o.O
: 🌟 September CCOS Results 🌟
Who is down-voting comments O.o
: 🌟 September CCOS Results 🌟
Yaaaaay top five ^^ Although I actually expected to get higher though... And the results vary a lot between judges aswell XD I mean what, is Jorah's lore generic or is it well rounded and clear? Is the short story hard to read or well readable? Is his kit unique and cool? Or unimaginative and uneventful? Maybe some feedback here would be to have more communication between the judges to clarify exactly what and why a certain score would be given...all of the judges gave Jorah very different points for certain categories (especially lore and flow). Maybe with more communication between each other, a more rounded score could be given, while at the same time, some can point out certain strengths or flaws that others had maybe not seen. This will give a better feedback for the writer and (I think) a better result...Not saying that this result is bad btw, congratulations to the winner ^^ Also: I am feeling like some (especially in the lore part) keep contestants to a much much much higher standard then most if not all actual champions in game... Most of a champions personality is conveyed in game via quotes... and while some indeed have very elaborate short stories, most don't go any deeper then I did with Jorah... Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm gonna enter coming month, since I don't have a concept ready :/
: people complaining about skins due to phobias... oh lord, what a bunch of pussies. I mean, not to be breaking down on you, but my SO has a fear for spiders, and I don't hear her whining about elise either (quite the opposite, she plays her sometimes)
> [{quoted}](name=SleeplessVirus,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=4mn2ElaK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-27T18:07:38.188+0000) > > people complaining about skins due to phobias... oh lord, what a bunch of pussies. I mean, not to be breaking down on you, but my SO has a fear for spiders, and I don't hear her whining about elise either (quite the opposite, she plays her sometimes) Does she actually have clinically defined Arachnophobia? Cus if so, she should AT LEAST feel uneasy when looking at Elise (in spider form that is, not her normal form). Not to disrespect your SO (I'm sure she might truly dislike the creatures) but this just sounds like her having a distaste for creepy crawly things...Which is very common...Actual arachnophobes, depending on the severity of their phobia, could actually get incapacitated by fear when faced with a spider, in any form... The same goes for fear of bees (melissophobia or apiphobia), although the OP names the wrong term for it. Trypophobia (or fear of irregular shaped patterns) has nothing to do with bees, other then beehive structures sometimes triggering this...I guess the patterns on singed's abilities could trigger this if the OP has a serious case of Trypophobia...The buzzing sound however, would only be a problem for true apiphobes... Anyway, TLDR, phobia's can and have been problems in games, your SO might just be a normal human being and the OP uses a wrong term for fear of bees ^^
: [CCOS] Concepts & Creations Champion Contest -- CLOSED. REMEMBER YOUR REVIEWS.
When will the results be in :O It doesn't say in the post itself...
Blibs1991 (EUW)
: Sternenwächter Event Beitrag
Hey, schöne kunstwerke! Aber Sie sollten dies wahrscheinlich in Englischer sprache mussen schreiben, da nicht jeder hier Deutsch spricht... Sorry, wenn meine rechtschreibung oder grammatik schlecht ist... Deutsch ist nicht meine muttersprache...Sie können mich korrigieren, wenn Sie wollen!
: Program Lissandra Voice
Love it :D The GLaDOS references are amazing XD
: You're really awesome. Can I add you?? This comment made my day.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyberius11,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=N83c1l2h,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-20T17:46:05.007+0000) > > You're really awesome. Can I add you?? This comment made my day. You can try, but im based out of Europe :/ I dont think you can add people from other servers...
: Your Shop Problem
I don't have sympathy with you...In fact I admire you...You do what I set out to do but failed at time and time again (I just bought Star Guardian Soraka WITH the border...Yea..Im a horrible person). But like Lightwellian said, Riot is a company...a company that needs to make money...I already find that they made skins available through a loot system incredibly generous...Skins are supposed to be "extra" cosmetic things that are (justly) only available for those that spend money on the game... Wanting Riot to make the skins available for IP almost seems unfair to Riot...they have to eat too D:
: > [{quoted}](name=Candurill,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hPQQoMZb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-20T15:11:47.195+0000) > > Why did you call this CCOS? Create Core Oayne Skins
> [{quoted}](name=JAGL Aqua,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hPQQoMZb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-20T15:22:45.292+0000) > > Create Core Oayne Skins Oooooooh...I understand...Continue.
: CCOS
Why did you call this CCOS?
: [CCOS] Concepts & Creations Champion Contest -- CLOSED. REMEMBER YOUR REVIEWS.
Damn thats a lot of judges....And it's filled with many of the usual contestants XD I'm looking forward to the feedback :3
: Crestatia, the Goddess of Nature
To be admitted into the CCOS this concept will need a Lore section, a Good Neighbour Review and maybe some form of gameplay discussion...This only has a kit and a name...
: Beekeeper Singed
I actually suffer from leporiphobia, so the Cottontail Fizz/Teemo and Battle Bunny Riven skins are incredibly stressful for me... Nah jk jk, but If you genuinly have this phobia then I feel sorry for you. Bees and the like are actually very cool and interesting creatures :)
: New champion jungle/support/bot
Before you post your concept, try and let someone else proof read it. Because like this, no-one will take it seriously. It lacks interpunction, correct grammar, correct spelling... How d'you expect us to give feedback on an idea we can hardly read? I'm sure it is a very good and awesome idea though :) as a biologist, I'd love to have a fungi based champion!!! Good luck on the boards and I hope to see more from you :)
: Beekeeper Singed Skin/Icon to help save the Western Honey bees?
Yes!!! I am not a Singed player, so I wouldnt have bought the skin just for the skin, but as a biologist, I would definitly buy this skin for charity!!! A lot of polinating insects (not just bees) are dying because of lack of habitat and polution...using a medium like this would aid our buzzy little helpers a great deal :D
: Champion Concept: Xan Dias, The Overseer
Hey there, I upvoted this because I hate it when starting concepters get no attention :) and even if you arent a starting concepter...I'd hate to see concepts dissapear down the drain in general.. Anyway, this concept seems to come from a very good idea. A passive-ish support that does not attack herself, but buffs her allies. The thing with this version of het passive is that it does too little to make up for het lack of attacks. I'd advise you to take away the cooldown, and allow it to be switched on the fly, making it that it works similar to auto attacks (maybe even letting it be interrupted by casting certain spells). This would make it similar in a way to Tarics "Bastion" ability. The Q is fine, nice interaction with the one you are giving the passive too, as is the W. The E, like Terakali said, does not really fit her theme however. I'd suggest giving her some other form of skillfull ability. Try thinking of what it would be like to play as her, imagine what you'd want to do or to be able to do. If you have a hard time getting ideas, maybe you could start with a lore. I isually tie my lore with my abilities a lot, and writing it might give you some inspiration :) Her ultimate is a bit strange...although its an interesting idea, I dont think it would be wise for her to be able to just jank an ally out of a fight. The other way around would be cooler, but then you'd have something too similar to Shen. Maybe make her ultimate an ability that would benefit the whole team? Anyway, I hope that my feedback was helpful :) As a disclaimer, I only give feedback based on my own experience as a player and concept creator. I dont however, want this champion to stray too much from what you envisioned for her...She is still your champion. Have fun on the boards, and i look forward to seeing more from you :D
Vashtrall (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheGoomyGamer,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y1x3AeJf,comment-id=000100000000000200000001,timestamp=2017-09-17T15:31:02.141+0000) > > Femeninity has nothing to do with being straight or gay. Hetrosexual men can be feminine and gays can be manly. What you're saying is incredibly small-minded, and generalises sexualities by saying 'Gays are feminine, Straight guys are manly' which is just plain wrong. You are wrong and you know you are. Why is it such a problem to admit it? Femininity and Masculinity are different. Do you know why? Because the first one applies to the FEMALE gender, the second one to the MALE gender. These are a set of actions based on the nature and social obligations of said genders. It is not plain wrong to say pretty much 95% of all straight men are manly, otherwise they would probably be gay. As a straight man I do not like doing things that are "female" based. Most women like dancing or gymnastics in PE, while males do not. Wether you want or not, you will never refute nature.
> [{quoted}](name=Vashtrall,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y1x3AeJf,comment-id=0001000000000002000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-18T18:24:35.461+0000) > > As a straight man I do not like doing things that are "female" based. This is fine, since that is you and everyone should do what they like as long as it does not hurt anybody...But just because a man dances or does gymnastics, doesn't mean that they are gay. Just look at the Olympics...you'd have a very hard time finding gay men among the professional gymnasts... Your interests, profession, or hobbies do not say anything about your sexuality. A man that dances is not per definition gay, nor would they be gay if they did theater, worked in fashion, did make-up, worked in construction, are soccer players or work as firemen...your character and your sexuality are two VERY different things. This all is actually a very common misconception, mostly because its the feminine gay men that stand out the most and are most often seen on tv or social media...because they are flamboyant and actively seek attention, these are, for many heterosexual people, the face of our community...but we are just as, if not more diverse then any other demographic...you wouldn't think every Islamic person is a terrorist, just because most you see and hear of it is in connection with terrorism right? Or that every Dutch person smokes weed and walks on wooden shoos? It's a stereotype...Not a constant for a certain kind of people.
Vashtrall (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Candurill,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y1x3AeJf,comment-id=000100000000000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-17T14:53:47.820+0000) > > Dude...Femininity has literally NOTHING to do with your sexuality...I know guys that are in touch with their feminine side, and are very much straight...I've met gay men that are so manly, they shave their beards with an axe... > A man joining the Star Guardians would NOT make him gay...It would make him a star guardian. would a girl joining the star guardians be automatically heterosexual then? You made the argument earlier about your brother having long hair and people assuming he would be gay because of it...thats what you are doing now...assuming men that are part of the SG group are gay... > > As matter of fact, the story of the SG that came out recently, obviously shows a blooming romance between Lux and Ez...Which is a ship that has existed for ever... > > And no, I'm not cutting out...you obviously have a very wonky way of seeing sexuality and character... It just does not work this way...If you don't like the SG skin line, then thats fine, but don't explain your distaste by comparing it with what people say about Taric or Ezreals sexuality...Cus that has nothing to do with it. No matter how you try to deny it, they want them included because they have fantasized they are gay. No one would ask for Varus to be a Star Guardian. No one would ask Lucian to be a SG. Braum. Brand. Kassadin. Gnar...
> [{quoted}](name=Vashtrall,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y1x3AeJf,comment-id=0001000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-18T18:26:22.800+0000) > I believe someone in this very discussion suggested Star Guardian Kassadin. I for one would like to see Kassadin (and lucian and Varus for that matter) more as a villian to the SG's...In a way Varus already has that in the Dark Star skin line...If these are in the same universe that is... If you look at Varus, Kassadin and Lucian, they are much more gritty and "Oh my life is so hard, Angst, Angst, Angst" which doesn't really fit in with the SG theme. Same goes in a sense for Brand...although he doesn't really fit the bill mostly because he's practically walking magma/fire... Braum would fit the role of mentor to the SG's just as much as Taric would...Because he, like Taric, has a more loving and optimistic character. And then I'm not talking about putting him (or Taric) in panties and a tutu, but more a heroic wardrobe and aura. this would also go very well with something like Aurelion Sol. Altough not very loving of life per say, he is optimistic and has a lovable character (I find him hilarious at least) and he isn't evil. Gnar would make for an awesome animal sidekick kind of deal :D Just like Fizz btw... All in all, I truly think you are missing the point here...We want SG Taric because it fits his character..He's a guardian, an advocate of life and beauty everywhere (not to mention that he literally gets his power from the stars!!!). How does this NOT sound like a star guardian? We don't want him to be a SG because we want him to be gay or associate him with being gay...Same goes for Ezreal, for Soraka, for Lulu, for Miss Fortune, for Braum, for Gnar, for Jayce, for Vi, for Cassiopea, for Ekko, for Karma....I mean too much SG's would be very MEH...but I find these just as fitting as Ezreal tbh... Besides, Taric NEEDS a new skin...And as Taric main I'd love it to be an ultimate skin...this would offer the perfect opportunity for such a skin ^^
Vashtrall (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Poetguy78,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y1x3AeJf,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-01T22:11:26.912+0000) > > So a guy has to be gay to be a Star Guardian? Saying his character fits the Star Guardians has absolutely nothing to do with his sexuality. Yes it does. It is a lie that any heterossexual man would actually agree on joining such a feminized group. It's in nature, it's in our social understandings.
> [{quoted}](name=Vashtrall,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y1x3AeJf,comment-id=00010000000000020000,timestamp=2017-09-17T13:25:11.363+0000) Dude...Femininity has literally NOTHING to do with your sexuality...I know guys that are in touch with their feminine side, and are very much straight...I've met gay men that are so manly, they shave their beards with an axe... A man joining the Star Guardians would NOT make him gay...It would make him a star guardian. would a girl joining the star guardians be automatically heterosexual then? You made the argument earlier about your brother having long hair and people assuming he would be gay because of it...thats what you are doing now...assuming men that are part of the SG group are gay... As matter of fact, the story of the SG that came out recently, obviously shows a blooming romance between Lux and Ez...Which is a ship that has existed for ever... And no, I'm not cutting out...you obviously have a very wonky way of seeing sexuality and character... It just does not work this way...If you don't like the SG skin line, then thats fine, but don't explain your distaste by comparing it with what people say about Taric or Ezreals sexuality...Cus that has nothing to do with it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Candurill,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=i0z8kT2p,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2017-09-15T15:15:34.691+0000) > > Hey there!!! Thanks for the review :D I'll make sure to go over your concept aswell ^^ > > Anyway, yea the Q doesn't do damage, on purpose. I didn't want it to become a easy and no risk poking tool (seeing as it has a pretty significant range) so I left out the damage. Now it only applies the debuff, which is strong enough ^^ > > The Attack speed buff and the movement speed buff used to be swapped actually. I thought that making this an attack speed buff at first, woulc give people more incentive to play him ADC. Do you really think its too powerful? > > I...believe my concepts says that his E scales with AP...not AD...I did concider it though... > > His ultimate does actually have a use for him as an ADC, since it allows him to stay alive longer and coordinate a teamfight. While other ADCS rely on their team to be there while they only do damage, Jorah can actually extend the amount of help he can get from his team with this ability, allowing his support to last longer in a fight for instance. I know it seems a bit off for an ADC, but I truly feel like this would make for a very interesting gameplay change on the botlane :) > > THANKS!!! I am proud of my ten out of ten :D Aye, also reguarding the W, yeah, I can see the self attack speed buff on an ADC, but I don't think it should be a thing you give to allies, seeing that's so much free gold for 30% attack speed, even though some champs on your team won't be able to utilize it, there are some champs who will scale hard core with attack speed (seeing they amplify their own already), especially the fact that prayer is spread across people with the ult. (Though I'm supportive of a team cleansing ult, or just your champ having a cleanse, there hasn't been a support who offers something special like that for an ADC) Ex of champs who will scale hard with attack speed: Tristana, Kog'maw, Jax, Bard apperantly.
> [{quoted}](name=im a moron,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=i0z8kT2p,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2017-09-16T16:29:32.128+0000) > I just realised that prayer didn't note any duration. I did plan this ability to have a limited duration ofcourse...XD
: > [{quoted}](name=Candurill,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=i0z8kT2p,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2017-09-15T15:15:34.691+0000) > > Hey there!!! Thanks for the review :D I'll make sure to go over your concept aswell ^^ > > Anyway, yea the Q doesn't do damage, on purpose. I didn't want it to become a easy and no risk poking tool (seeing as it has a pretty significant range) so I left out the damage. Now it only applies the debuff, which is strong enough ^^ > > The Attack speed buff and the movement speed buff used to be swapped actually. I thought that making this an attack speed buff at first, woulc give people more incentive to play him ADC. Do you really think its too powerful? > > I...believe my concepts says that his E scales with AP...not AD...I did concider it though... > > His ultimate does actually have a use for him as an ADC, since it allows him to stay alive longer and coordinate a teamfight. While other ADCS rely on their team to be there while they only do damage, Jorah can actually extend the amount of help he can get from his team with this ability, allowing his support to last longer in a fight for instance. I know it seems a bit off for an ADC, but I truly feel like this would make for a very interesting gameplay change on the botlane :) > > THANKS!!! I am proud of my ten out of ten :D Aye, also reguarding the W, yeah, I can see the self attack speed buff on an ADC, but I don't think it should be a thing you give to allies, seeing that's so much free gold for 30% attack speed, even though some champs on your team won't be able to utilize it, there are some champs who will scale hard core with attack speed (seeing they amplify their own already), especially the fact that prayer is spread across people with the ult. (Though I'm supportive of a team cleansing ult, or just your champ having a cleanse, there hasn't been a support who offers something special like that for an ADC) Ex of champs who will scale hard with attack speed: Tristana, Kog'maw, Jax, Bard apperantly.
> [{quoted}](name=im a moron,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=i0z8kT2p,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2017-09-16T16:29:32.128+0000) > Hmmm...Yea you might be right there...Is it too broken though...I mean, they would have to be near Jorah for the buff to be placed on them, and then it will only last for a few seconds...Although champs like Jax would be able to quickly get from there to the enemy, I believe that its something that will take a little more skill...I do hear you though...I'll try and think of something to work it out. Maybe only give him a attack speed boost when using it succesfuly...although that would defeat the purpose of it as a supporting ability. That do you think? Also, What do you think of the lore? Is it enough? Does it fit well with the existing lore? Especially with the reference to Lux and Poppy...I'm planning a short story, but its taking somewhat longer then I thought.
: Ayyyy!!! (Dont mind me, incoming friendly neighbor review, also it's mandatory I do this to enter the competition now) So far, I'm super into this demacian man who supports you, but could ADC you if he really wanted to People seem to show concern about our friend Jorah may be put in the Midland due to his AP ratios To that I counter with saying that thanks to his passive, he will be enticed to go bot regardless Q is a weird ability, seeing most As in comparison is an aggressive ability, when in reality it doesnt even do damage, I see it more of an ability that has several uses (get away, engage) but otherwise, it ain't half bad, though I feel it should do SOME damage seeing its on... You know... A Q... We dont wanna get players to instinctively throw an arrow into the enemy team expecting it to do something, otherwise great for playmaking! (Oh shit, NVM, just reread his E, I take back what I said about damage, this ability is strong) W is a really powerful ability, like that's a free QSS and that may make Silas lean more on an ADC, seeing he can support himself and his support, or utilize his support abilities to essentially *support himself* otherwise, it gives a good reason to pick him, as an ADC, a little more than a support. Also attack speed steroid... That's gonna be a tiny problem, seeing the history of champions who could amplify stats like that. For example Nunu's blood oil was so strong at one point he was pushed out of the jungle into being a support. I feel this ability should just straight up be single targeted and castable even stunned, so he doesn't double cleans and bolter attack speed. That's like free artificial gold E is oh boy... I'm thinking Jo here just begs to be a real unique character, though I'm not sure if this ability should scale with AD, but on the other hand, he is an ADC support hybrid, which kinda balances out with my last point of him being able to support himself, seeing he doesnt do outright damage like a proper ADC, but from what I understand he has an attack speed steroid solo... Ultimate this... Kinda useless on an ADC, useful in a support, interesting way of a shield nonetheless, this is like mega thresh lantern on steroids Thematic: I say you captured the theme of an ADC cleric man just perfectly, you also put your spin on things with adding gods to demacia, I'm kinda iffey about the magic part, though I feel a demacian magic should be explored more alongside lux Rating from 1 being absolute garbage, 10 being absolutely perfect, and 5 being everything in between.... This is my first ever, 💯% authentic with the Moron's stamp gold metal of **"TEN OUTTA TEN"** be proud, your the first to earn one from me (In particular, mainly a serious one from a serious review)
> [{quoted}](name=im a moron,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=i0z8kT2p,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2017-09-14T02:21:09.707+0000) Hey there!!! Thanks for the review :D I'll make sure to go over your concept aswell ^^ Anyway, yea the Q doesn't do damage, on purpose. I didn't want it to become a easy and no risk poking tool (seeing as it has a pretty significant range) so I left out the damage. Now it only applies the debuff, which is strong enough ^^ The Attack speed buff and the movement speed buff used to be swapped actually. I thought that making this an attack speed buff at first, woulc give people more incentive to play him ADC. Do you really think its too powerful? I...believe my concepts says that his E scales with AP...not AD...I did concider it though... His ultimate does actually have a use for him as an ADC, since it allows him to stay alive longer and coordinate a teamfight. While other ADCS rely on their team to be there while they only do damage, Jorah can actually extend the amount of help he can get from his team with this ability, allowing his support to last longer in a fight for instance. I know it seems a bit off for an ADC, but I truly feel like this would make for a very interesting gameplay change on the botlane :) THANKS!!! I am proud of my ten out of ten :D
Echoing (NA)
: What Skylarke said. I could have posted the CCOS, yeah, but the potential loss of power would leave me unable to update it. That would be rather deleterious to continued participation.
> [{quoted}](name=Echoing,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=rAqIvqKe,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2017-09-09T15:36:45.907+0000) > > What Skylarke said. I could have posted the CCOS, yeah, but the potential loss of power would leave me unable to update it. That would be rather deleterious to continued participation. Oh dear, Are you in the hurricane area? I hear this one's pretty harsh...
: [CCOS] Concepts & Creations Champion Contest -- CLOSED. REMEMBER YOUR REVIEWS.
The CCOS just became a little bit brighter...I'm entering [Jorah, the Arc of Solus](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/i0z8kT2p-champion-concept-jorah-the-arc-of-solus) What happened to Echoing btw? He usually hosted the CCOS ^^ Im curious to see the new scoring system though!!! It looks like it will be more precise and educational for the entrant ^^ I hope you explain it all to the judges...cus it may be a bit vague to give points too...
: just re read his lore and he actually comes from Ionia
> [{quoted}](name=wiplash da beast,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=iWs8ITbE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-07T21:22:24.988+0000) > > just re read his lore and he actually comes from Ionia Reread it too, you are right...He used to be from the Kumungu jungle though XD thats why.
: Hey you just posted on my my discussion so I wanted to to comment a bit more on your stuff you put soooooo much time into this stuff and the detail you go into is amazing so I just wanted to say keep doing what you are doing {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=wiplash da beast,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=i0z8kT2p,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-09-04T11:05:07.108+0000) > > Hey you just posted on my my discussion so I wanted to to comment a bit more on your stuff you put soooooo much time into this stuff and the detail you go into is amazing so I just wanted to say keep doing what you are doing {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Thanks :D
: KARIM NEW CHAMP
Hey!!! You took up my comments :D Nice!!! Just one quick correction...Wukong and his people are not Ionian...They are Vestaya from the Kumungu jungle I believe...
: GLOBAL Discord Server !
And what is this chat for exactly? Concepts and creations? League in general? I mean other regions can't play together, so if thats the goal, it would be useless XD
: Tahm Kench Skins!
Dark Star Kench anyone? I mean his mouth is already practically a black hole...His ult could even create a worm-hole :D
: dang i dont really see why they would do that but whatever. Thank you for your response
> [{quoted}](name=Merksquad1234,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=zLgK5Vyw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T17:14:06.493+0000) > > dang i dont really see why they would do that but whatever. Thank you for your response They do that because they are still a business. They need/want to make a profit (and I don't mean in a greedy way, but in the logical "we need to live" kind of way). The ultimate/legendary skins are skins that people are prepared to pay large amounts of money for, since they look amazing and thus it's very profitable to not put those on a discount (or not too often at least). Look at it this way: The more money they have, the better they can make the game and the more people they can hire to make awesome skins ^^ I hope that explains why they don't put skins like that on sale.
ThECRazyWTF (EUNE)
: riot plss take me out leave booster
Don't put this in the concepts and creations board please, thank you!!
: I would love a SG Kassadin. I think that would be really cool, especially since it would be so completely different from his other skins. Other good male SGs would be {{champion:497}}, {{champion:110}}, and maybe a few others. They all have flashy abilities, are fairly human, and don't use stealthy mechanics (which would just feel wrong for SG imo). I mean sure, a decent number of the people who want SG Taric want it because of the whole assumed gayness thing, but not all. And as I said earlier, what does it matter if they do that? It doesn't make him gay, and even if he was, why does that matter so much to you?
> [{quoted}](name=Votable Jester,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y1x3AeJf,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000020001,timestamp=2017-09-01T21:18:15.803+0000) > I envisioned Taric more as the mentor type..the one that choses the girls (and boys) and gives them their power. The one who trains them. I think that that would make for an amazing skin!! Maybe even ultimate... "First Star Taric"!!! I think that he wouldn't fit as part of the team though...since he's definitely too mature for such a thing...
Vashtrall (EUW)
: I will give you an example which I hope you grasp really well. Nowadays there's this dispute fewd over the Girl and Boy scouts. There was an uproar because a girl was refused into the B-O-Y scouts. There is no need for such a thing, because the G-I-R-L scouts exist. It's the same here, the SGs are G-I-R-L-S. Ezreal is also perceived as "gay" by the community, is it that MUCH of a coincidence that people want Taric as that skin? It's not just because oh it's Taric. Of course not, anyone who believes that is utterly gullible. I don't care about what the community thinks or portrays Ezreal and Taric as, but it sure does piss me off to see Riot and people themselves stray from the theme.
> [{quoted}](name=Vashtrall,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y1x3AeJf,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-01T20:08:57.191+0000) > So you are saying that gays are girls (or that they are similar)?...Feminine men are not per definition gay, nor are masculine men per definition heterosexual...Ezrael can be as straight as a freeway and still prance around in his SG outfit. Gay men are still men. Remember that. But my idea for the skin isn't as part of the team at all. I envisioned him as the mentor type..the one that choses the girls (and boys) and gives them their power. The one who trains them. I don't see how that wouldn't fit him. I agree that he wouldn't fit as part of the team though...since he's definitely too mature for such a thing. Lastly...So what if Taric ends up being canonically gay?...I'd LOVE that ^^ Though I for one believe he is bisexual...seeing as he is an advocate for life and love in general...I don't see him making a difference between sexes.
: That's why I said to keep the bonus but make it one time instead of stacking, yes. Maybe I should have emphasized that more, my mistake. The issue is that its basically rng to the participants how much sway this one bonus will have as its based entirely on judge count, not that there is a bonus. I also always get the points when I enter, and I also enjoy leaving feedback on concepts I enjoy.
> [{quoted}](name=Doctor Fail,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=uUK6I52i,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-01T13:38:41.942+0000) > > [{quoted}](name=Echoing,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=uUK6I52i,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-01T13:39:22.046+0000) > Ah like that...Yea I guess you're right then...I thought you meant that it wasn't fair for the people that didn't get around to reviewing other people XD I agree with Echoing that it should then be mandatory ^^
: This has been a pretty long-standing issue with the GNB. I brought it up some months ago off-forum but the discussion never gained any momentum at all. the stacking gnb gets REALLY crazy on the rare occurrences where there's 5+ judges. If the GNB becomes a one time bonus then it probably should be slightly increased from 10 points, maybe to 15 or 20 max. But this way at least it'd be consistent instead of sometimes completely moot pointing any non-gnb concepts from the starting gate when a lot of judges are in play.
> [{quoted}](name=Doctor Fail,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=uUK6I52i,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-09-01T12:58:34.418+0000) > Or ya know...you give feedback to other people so everyone gets the same base points...its really not that hard and takes very little time. It's a way of getting the community closer together and I really like it. It has been in the CCOS in some form or another since it started (or at least since I joined) and I always got the points. It motivated me to give other people feedback on their work and it also taught me how to look at my own work more critically. I really don't see the problem with it.
Show more

Candurill

Level 90 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion