Voluug13 (NA)
: ''She is allowed to be broken because haha rule of cool!'' You know that ''SF influenced champion'' is a such a bullshit, delusional garbage argument right? That maybe that kind of influence is just plain broken and unfitting in a game such a League. Her inspiration shouldnt be basis for being absurdly broken when her glorified bugs are abused to full extent.
> [{quoted}](name=Voluug13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PXw5qqmt,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-06-18T20:15:28.480+0000) > > ''She is allowed to be broken because haha rule of cool!'' > > You know that ''SF influenced champion'' is a such a bullshit, delusional garbage argument right? That maybe that kind of influence is just plain broken and unfitting in a game such a League. Her inspiration shouldnt be basis for being absurdly broken when her glorified bugs are abused to full extent. Just you wait until they release the new "One Punch Man Inspired" champion
Rioter Comments
: Man I love grapes
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PQVQTLJN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:06:56.647+0000) > > Man I love grapes Now it sounds vaguely dirty anyway!
: Can't find it. You can't link it? :(
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OmwX35ZJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-11T10:33:10.915+0000) > > Can't find it. You can't link it? :( https://twitter.com/search?q=%23MyFirstGamesJob&src=tyah
Cloud273 (NA)
: You can get like 5 new games on Steam for the price of a prestige skin...
: <3 that's so nice of you all to say, thank you so much!! We know they may not be everyone's thing, but for those that do like them, we're so excited to share them! :D
> [{quoted}](name=semipriceysoap,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5hrVfAtd,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-07T02:31:48.706+0000) > > &lt;3 that&#x27;s so nice of you all to say, thank you so much!! We know they may not be everyone&#x27;s thing, but for those that do like them, we&#x27;re so excited to share them! :D They are GREAT my man, making those couldn't have been easy, I've been so bored with all the robot skins, these are a breath of fresh air. As my main man, merchant from resident evil 4 says, "ahhhh... I'll buy it at a HIGH price!!"
Rioter Comments
: Why is it League of Legends tries to be #1 in everything?
Oh yea the client is really heavy on my computer, but I just downloaded more RAM from [here](https://downloadmoreram.com/) and now it works flawlessly. I personally picked the 16 gbs plan but I'm thinking of upgrading to the 32 gbs package so I can change runes in champ select
Rioter Comments
: After seeing that Vayne buff, I'm glad I quit the game
I came to the boards to post about this actually. I quit the game about 4-5 days ago, and today I thought I'd give it another try, who knows maybe I was salty. But NOPE I played against a vayne that built thornmail and yet could kill me in 5 autos with the same XP level. I would've been fine if that was it, but nonono, they're actually buffing it https://imgur.com/A5Pss8r
: What’s more healthier? Reducing damage or increasing tankiness?
I think reducing damage is better because not only are champions harder to kill, but so are minions and towers. Waveclear is a huge issue in-game, but it has been worked around through baron buff.
: As good as this sounds, not really a fan of having every adc able to stopwatch my jump as rengar. Then again, that's personal bias. And you would need to maybe add another rune to precision?
> [{quoted}](name=POPPINPillow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3jOpmQV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-11T06:24:13.678+0000) > > As good as this sounds, not really a fan of having every adc able to stopwatch my jump as rengar. Then again, that's personal bias. And you would need to maybe add another rune to precision? You wouldn't need to add a rune to precision, it already has 4 keystones, we just move one to inspiration. And not every adc can run lethal tempo, and even those who can, may not want to depending on the circumstances.
: Approach Velocity would literally be OP on Kayle, who already runs Lethal Tempo.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3jOpmQV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-11T06:30:37.560+0000) > > Approach Velocity would literally be OP on Kayle, who already runs Lethal Tempo. but isn't that 1 case of abuse which can be addressed though?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What is the story behind your summoner name?
I had a history of not liking my usernames after a while of using them, they just became cringy to me as I grew up, I'll give some examples: Al-Namer, which means the tiger in arabic, was my first username, I liked it when I was 10-13 cause I liked tigers and my dad used to call me namer as a pet name of sorts, but teenage me was too edgy for that shit. Thus Heros-killer was born; yes with a misspelt heroes. I thought it was clever because well, if heros are the strongest human beings (I was really into spider man), then the killer of heros must be even stronger! Finally, after experimenting with "mlm-7", I found out that even though I wont cringe or hate a username that doesn't mean anything, people will aaaalways ask me if it does mean something, and when I say no they think I'm hiding something. So, Catastrophic was born, which is neither too vague nor too specific. It's a pretty cool word to say, and it sounds cool, and that's it, no meanings, no rhyme or reason. Which is why I hope this is the one that'll stay with me forever.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Catastrophic,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQIGg7hs,comment-id=000e00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T11:17:09.230+0000) > > My argument is: &quot;The playerbase really hates these champions, and they should be nerfed or changed to not be so frustrating.&quot; > Your argument is: &quot;The player base are brainless chimps and accordingly, their frustrations shouldn&#x27;t be taken into consideration.&quot; > > But while there is data to tell you that the player base hates these champs, and not only is there no data to support your claim, there is data against it. > > You must have quite an ego if that&#x27;s what you think of the average player. I mean the highest play rate champs as of writing this are {{champion:64}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:202}}. All with above 10% playrate, so it&#x27;s not like everyone&#x27;s playing {{champion:11}}. I have literally watched people on stream who are consistently masters+ literally 1v1 akali, get her low, watch her pop W, and AFK STAND ONTOP OF SHROUD UNTIL AKALI KILLS THEM. Then proceed to complain that akali is busted because she has a shroud. These are, supposedly, the greatest, smartest and brightest players in the game. And they just rage and hard int instead of playing around the shroud. Yes, its the playerbase being boosted, not a problem with the champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQIGg7hs,comment-id=000e000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T18:44:16.348+0000) > > I have literally watched people on stream who are consistently masters+ literally 1v1 akali, get her low, watch her pop W, and AFK STAND ONTOP OF SHROUD UNTIL AKALI KILLS THEM. Then proceed to complain that akali is busted because she has a shroud. These are, supposedly, the greatest, smartest and brightest players in the game. And they just rage and hard int instead of playing around the shroud. > > Yes, its the playerbase being boosted, not a problem with the champions. And I literally watched people on stream who are consistently masters+ literally 1v1 akali, get her low, watch her pop W, and left it or used AOE spells. Then proceed to bm the akali. See the issue here? it's anecdotal evidence you can't base decision off of he said she said. You really must have some ego if you really think it's you and a few geniuses that figured out the impossible task of fighting akali correctly. I'm sorry but I tried to reason with you, and you won't listen to reason. Unless you have some actual evidence, stop wasting our time.
: In other words GP should be nerfed. He is total cancer to play against as a melee.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQIGg7hs,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-12-03T05:44:16.208+0000) > > In other words GP should be nerfed. > > He is total cancer to play against as a melee. Hmm, anything you wanna talk about dude?
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Catastrophic,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQIGg7hs,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T00:41:52.443+0000) > > So that&#x27;s your argument? That&#x27;s like a lawyer telling the judge &quot;People kill other people when they hate them, it&#x27;s what criminals do, it&#x27;s called murder for a reason, he&#x27;s guilty your honor&quot;. > > Just cause people do bandwagon sometimes, doesn&#x27;t mean they are bandwagoning whenever it suits your narrative. > Plus, there&#x27;s plenty of things to complain about in this game, yet people chose akali-irelia, because they&#x27;re especially bad. Youre comparing apples to oranges. Youre making the claim akali is broken because people ban her because people find her frustrating. Im making the claim people find akali frustrating because they cant be bothered to learn to play the damn game in a way that isnt "see enemy, click enemy, do damage, bigger damage wins".
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQIGg7hs,comment-id=000e0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T04:58:02.877+0000) > > Youre comparing apples to oranges. > > Youre making the claim akali is broken because people ban her because people find her frustrating. > > Im making the claim people find akali frustrating because they cant be bothered to learn to play the damn game in a way that isnt &quot;see enemy, click enemy, do damage, bigger damage wins&quot;. My argument is: "The playerbase really hates these champions, and they should be nerfed or changed to not be so frustrating." Your argument is: "The player base are brainless chimps and accordingly, their frustrations shouldn't be taken into consideration." But while there is data to tell you that the player base hates these champs, and not only is there no data to support your claim, there is data against it. >"see enemy, click enemy, do damage, bigger damage wins". You must have quite an ego if that's what you think of the average player. I mean the highest play rate champs as of writing this are {{champion:64}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:202}}. All with above 10% playrate, so it's not like everyone's playing {{champion:11}}.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Catastrophic,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQIGg7hs,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T23:59:19.158+0000) > > It&#x27;s not like these champs are complained about by only low elo (Which would still be valid, low elo matters just as much as high elo), or only a few players, they are almost universally hated by the player base as evident by their banrates, and all the posts on reddit and the boards that go against them. > So no it&#x27;s not &quot;Players don&#x27;t wanna adapt&quot;. No, its literally just that players refuse to adapt. People circle jerk over specific champions when theres nothing else to complain about. Its what players do. Its what humans do. Its callled bandwagoning for a reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQIGg7hs,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T00:07:34.364+0000) > > No, its literally just that players refuse to adapt. People circle jerk over specific champions when theres nothing else to complain about. Its what players do. Its what humans do. Its callled bandwagoning for a reason. So that's your argument? That's like a lawyer telling the judge "People kill other people when they hate them, it's what criminals do, it's called murder for a reason, he's guilty your honor". Just cause people do bandwagon sometimes, doesn't mean they are bandwagoning whenever it suits your narrative. Plus, there's plenty of things to complain about in this game, yet people chose akali-irelia, because they're especially bad.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Neither are broken. The problem is players refuse to learn or adapt, and love to greed for kills. Akali loses fight hard or gets caught out, is at 200 HP and pops W. People will literally stand ontop of her W letting her hit them for free then complain shes broken when they die because they were too stupid to move off of shroud.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQIGg7hs,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-12-02T19:22:31.481+0000) > > Neither are broken. The problem is players refuse to learn or adapt, and love to greed for kills. Akali loses fight hard or gets caught out, is at 200 HP and pops W. People will literally stand ontop of her W letting her hit them for free then complain shes broken when they die because they were too stupid to move off of shroud. It's not like these champs are complained about by only low elo (Which would still be valid, low elo matters just as much as high elo), or only a few players, they are almost universally hated by the player base as evident by their banrates, and all the posts on reddit and the boards that go against them. So no it's not "Players don't wanna adapt".
Poske (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Catastrophic,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQIGg7hs,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-01T20:47:33.572+0000) > > Winrate was used far and wide on the boards as a measure of a champion&amp;#039;s brokenness, I&amp;#039;m guilty of this as well, but at least now, whenever that&amp;#039;s brought up we can just point to Akali and invalidate it. I made many threads What should be used as measurement of champion strenght is the number of challenger and grandmaster mains on Euw/Korea
> [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQIGg7hs,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-12-02T12:48:42.256+0000) > > I made many threads > > What should be used as measurement of champion strenght is the number of challenger and grandmaster mains on Euw/Korea I don't think that works either to be honest, cause champion popularity is a big factor into that. Not to mention, gameplay at challenger is very different from low elo.
: What you need is lower exp and lower camp timers, so that there is less down time between clearing your jungle and ganking.
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Wh4tZBu,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-12-01T21:10:01.628+0000) > > What you need is lower exp and lower camp timers, so that there is less down time between clearing your jungle and ganking. Yes, exactly.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [brave post]it's just ambitious elf Jinx, please no ban. Also discussion on humor.
I don't know myself for I haven't really been to any of these workshops, but in the one episode of Comedians in Cars getting Coffee, Seinfeld was talking to Steve Harvey, and steve said that comedy can't be taught, it's something you develop. Me personally I think you should go if it's free or it's cheap, otherwise, meh..
: Riot, this is how you fix jungle
I don't think you got it there chief. If you buff jungle XP then the jungler that farms all day is really strong, and the one that ganks is also really strong, because they can clear their entire jungle and have plenty of time to gank. I think an ideal jungle should be like this: Farming & successfuly ganking > Farming Only > Farming & unsuccessfully ganking > Ganking Only > unsuccessfully ganking only Raising the camp timers + maybe doing something with scuttle will fix that I believe. Season 6 had the jungle just right imo.
: Sexualization of a video game character, if not widely misplaced, is almost never a bad thing.
> **&amp;quot;B-but they all look like strippers!&amp;quot;** > Broken argument and massive generalization. If visuals of a champion hinder your ability to enjoy their gameplay/gameplay-fantasy you have different issues. You saying that an argument is broken ≠ argument is actually broken. Yes, of course the visuals of a champion hinder the ability to enjoy their gameplay. hence why most ugly champs don't have much of a fanbase, hence why riot decided to not make ugly champs anymore. I know it's hard to accept, but you are the weird one here. And that's not an insult, I'm just saying people have different tastes and that's fine. > **&amp;quot;B-but it&amp;#039;s current year!&amp;quot;** > Good meme. Yea you're right on this one, the worst argument of all. > **&amp;quot;B-but unrealistic body proportions!&amp;quot;** > Literally why not? Because it takes you out of the experience? Again, you must have different, worldview related issues if something like that bothers you. Unrealistic body proportions turn me off, and yes I am a heterosexual male. I do not do the gay. Let me link you to a video where someone agrees with me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiVZMxf4E2Q Yes my friend, Dunkey, our savior, agrees that gigantic boobs and ass, are unattractive, and do kind of ruin the experience. Gigantic draven heads on the other hand ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) > **&amp;quot;B-but it doesnt fit the character!&amp;quot;** > Good job you&amp;#039;ve made a fool out of yourself by not understanding archetypes on which league champions are based off. Next you will tell me that kai&amp;#039;sa can&amp;#039;t have big breasts and a low-cut v-neck because she&amp;#039;s from void as if that has any correlation to her body proportions. V-neck argument was always miserable anyway. Maybe you're not understanding the archetypes riot is basing their champs off of? Then you just cited the opposing argument, called it miserable, and that's it. There is nothing to reply to here. What I'm trying to say is that it's possible to hate the over sexualization of characters without being an SJW, here's why I hate it: 1- I find scantily clad females unattractive. It's just how I feel. My first main was Leona. and I liked her because she didn't look like a slut, and she didn't talk like a slut. And while her personality was about non-existent, I prefer no personality to bad personality. 2- It gives off a terrible image to people who see them who don't play league. I was too embarrassed to open up league in public when the Evelynn rework splash was the login screen. 3- It really hinders my enjoyment of the lore. Biggest example is MF, when I play that character in-game I just can't take it seriously at all. It's like a child with a toy gun trying to convince you he's a badass, but instead of being cute, it's cringy af. But I do think SJW take this too far by demanding women be fatter and not fit cause that's an unrealistic body image, it's not unrealistic if it can be real. And no, glorifying fat bodies isn't a good idea either. I'd imagine a bounty hunter who spent her life chasing pirates and killing them would be fit. But I don't think she'd be wearing lingerie.
Rioter Comments
Wilyum (NA)
: Gangplank build IDEA? What do you think?
There was a really high tier GP that used to go {{item:3078}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3165}} and then situational. The intent was to maximize the mid game spike that gangplank gets.
Wuks (NA)
: This thread is ok
What a terrible joke!
Asamas (EUNE)
: You know you can just hover over the title and read the first few lines right? Most of the times is enough to understand why the person is crying or ranting.
> [{quoted}](name=Asamas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5YGWAdnE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-23T07:06:09.325+0000) > > You know you can just hover over the title and read the first few lines right? Most of the times is enough to understand why the person is crying or ranting. > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5YGWAdnE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-23T08:04:47.635+0000) > > You can mouse over the post before clicking on it to get a short preview of it&#x27;s content. Yea but it defeats the purpose of a title/headline doesn't it? I'd rather read the title and know what the post is about rather than have to hover over it, wait for the popup, read the incredibly small font, and then decide weather to click or not.
Rioter Comments
King Lego (EUNE)
: Riot, you might need to consider something what I call the "Arabic Meaning"
I always pronounce summon aery as summon eerie or airy to prevent that confusion.
: 'Neeko' is said to a male though, so it suggests that she's a male xd
> [{quoted}](name=Agent Muffin,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=VAjpAT1F,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-11-21T17:59:14.272+0000) > > &#x27;Neeko&#x27; is said to a male though, so it suggests that she&#x27;s a male xd The real conspiracy theory is always in the comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ourboros (EUW)
: If you say the game is balanced horrible right now, I feel sorry for you, because then it was and will be always horrible. I voted for Good (sidenote: perfect vote is redundant, an asymmetric game can never be balanced perfectly) Right now is a pretty good meta, despite the general consens on this forum Nearly the whole roster is viable in at least one position. Bot lane has finally found some diversity. Top lane can actually carry as does any other lane. Only adcs are kinda in a bad spot but still have strong champions that can impact the game. Some champs are op but if you think thats ever gonna change you dont understand game balance. Game length is on the short side but still healthy at just under 30 mins. Damage is high, but that is a neutral thing. Some like it some dont All in all excited for season 9
> [{quoted}](name=Ourboros,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hfA0oTiN,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-11-16T19:48:29.509+0000) > > If you say the game is balanced horrible right now, I feel sorry for you, because then it was and will be always horrible. > > I voted for Good (sidenote: perfect vote is redundant, an asymmetric game can never be balanced perfectly) > > Right now is a pretty good meta, despite the general consens on this forum > Nearly the whole roster is viable in at least one position. Bot lane has finally found some diversity. Top lane can actually carry as does any other lane. Only adcs are kinda in a bad spot but still have strong champions that can impact the game. Some champs are op but if you think thats ever gonna change you dont understand game balance. > Game length is on the short side but still healthy at just under 30 mins. Damage is high, but that is a neutral thing. Some like it some dont > All in all excited for season 9 I really appreciate this, I really don't like how the boards has a tendency to just upvote popular opinions, and downvote unpopular ones. I'm glad you like the balance right now, and you're right, the balance can't be perfect. I don't agree however with that balance was always horrible, I think every season had its bad stuff, but this one is a really special one, where nothing about the game seems to make sense.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: GP can't spam Q, it only looks like he does it - you get oom very fast. The thing is that you can't do much - if you manfight as GP, you will lose any trade, maybe die, if the enemy has ignite. The E barrel does no dmg early and people are scared for some reasons by it. It's useful only for mindgaming people that don't play GP. It can be problematic gameplay, if the enemy is squishy - like Fiora, Irelia, Camille, Riven (that doesn't shield properly), Wu, Trynda are the only characters that can lose lane early to poke, but they all-in GP later and completely destroy him. Anyway, playing vs GP is more fun than playing vs Akali, Yasuo, Nasus (uninteractive), Jayce/Syndra/Heimer/insert any lane bully etc.
> [{quoted}](name=MLDzXnRRR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hfA0oTiN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-16T09:07:02.029+0000) > > GP can&#x27;t spam Q, it only looks like he does it - you get oom very fast. The thing is that you can&#x27;t do much - if you manfight as GP, you will lose any trade, maybe die, if the enemy has ignite. The E barrel does no dmg early and people are scared for some reasons by it. It&#x27;s useful only for mindgaming people that don&#x27;t play GP. > It can be problematic gameplay, if the enemy is squishy - like Fiora, Irelia, Camille, Riven (that doesn&#x27;t shield properly), Wu, Trynda are the only characters that can lose lane early to poke, but they all-in GP later and completely destroy him. Anyway, playing vs GP is more fun than playing vs Akali, Yasuo, Nasus (uninteractive), Jayce/Syndra/Heimer/insert any lane bully etc. I never seem to go oom with sheen and manaflow band, but I think too much power is put in Q that his ulti and barrels are just worthless for most of the game. Most of the time I use barrels to peel my adc with the slow. It just feels unsatisfying.
Rioter Comments
: 3 questions: 1. What about the support 2. What about the jungler 3. What if you swapped lanes
> [{quoted}](name=CauseSCIENCE,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WjYFQE0X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-15T03:22:28.345+0000) > > 3 questions: > > 1. What about the support > > 2. What about the jungler > > 3. What if you swapped lanes you can have a half-half shield bot lane. Jungler doesn't get a shield and it stays the same throughout the game, it's based on the top laner's rank not the current person in lane's rank
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: Why are you passing judgment before the case is settled
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LWOTZVx8,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-11-13T12:09:59.639+0000) > > Why are you passing judgment before the case is settled Everyone in this thread is for some reason.. ? People are acting like the allegations have been proven (which would be very upsetting), but they're not as of yet.
nm1010 (NA)
: Riot: >Overall damage has stayed the same Yeah but you used to have to land a combo to chunk someone, nowadays you just whiff 2/3 abilities and auto 2 times for a free chunk of burst damage. Ask anyone that played a lot of Orianna pre keystones, that champion lost a ton of her skill cap because you can just abuse her passive + tlords/aery/electrocute for free damage.
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eE8p0ulf,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-11T16:44:55.680+0000) > > Riot: > > Yeah but you used to have to land a combo to chunk someone, nowadays you just whiff 2/3 abilities and auto 2 times for a free chunk of burst damage. Ask anyone that played a lot of Orianna pre keystones, that champion lost a ton of her skill cap because you can just abuse her passive + tlords/aery/electrocute for free damage. {{champion:41}} sky-rocketed in winrate and play rate ever since he became a grasp/klepto-bot
: Lawsuit Filed Against Riot Games
To be honest there's some dumb shit in there like making sex jokes, or torture or rape jokes or FART jokes? WHAT?; I'm sorry but those are not sexual harassment, are they rude? unfunny? really annoying? harassment? maybe, but definitely not sexism and definitely not sexual harassment. On the other hand there's some pretty fucked up shit in there, like the dude who raped another employee. But that's very hard to prove, sadly. I hope the truth gets revealed, and the perpetrators get punished.
Eyesack (NA)
: Make Vi's Vault Breaker have a shield destroying effect similar to irelia's
Horrible idea, buff vi, sure, but anti-shield mechanics only serve to power creep this game, you put it on this and that champion and suddenly shielder players complain, then you have to buff their shields and people without shield busting abilities complain, and now everyone has shield busting and we're back at stage 1 again.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm generally pretty willing to accept that I don't need to see where Riot is heading, .. but ...
I like the new dark harvest, it's now "here's some damage in specific circumstances" instead of "here's some damage". And also Predator is way more efficient in jungle than in lane.
: I feel like we don’t talk about both minion block and random minion AI as much as we should
My issue is that one auto on the enemy champ provokes some minions to chase me to the fountain, while it seems to only mildly annoy others
Show more

Catastrophic

Level 163 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion