GodCarry (NA)
: I got a 14 day ban one month ago. After this one game, I was permanently banned. I didn't flame anyone, I told the support he was a moron for flaming me over not using voice and playing poorly. This might not be a popular opinion, but even if I did directly call him a moron, I don't think that should be punishable.
> [{quoted}](name=GodCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wauyY0e2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-11T04:32:32.350+0000) > > I got a 14 day ban one month ago. After this one game, I was permanently banned. I didn't flame anyone, I told the support he was a moron for flaming me over not using voice and playing poorly. > > This might not be a popular opinion, but even if I did directly call him a moron, I don't think that should be punishable. Yep, joke of a ban system. This is why I quit; got my old account banned because I had a 14 day 6 months ago. Absolute joke. Meanwhile people are trying to justify these bans. Rule out mutes Riot??
: 95% of what you said in those chat logs is just you being a whiny little bitch and doesnt do anything for the game or team as "communication". Even if it's not directly flaming someone it does absolutely nothing beneficial
> [{quoted}](name=ForFoxSakes,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpKwgxF0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-10T20:19:32.719+0000) > > 95% of what you said in those chat logs is just you being a whiny little bitch and doesnt do anything for the game or team as "communication". Even if it's not directly flaming someone it does absolutely nothing beneficial BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS INTING MY GAME? What, ofcourse people whine if you run it down.
: I hate when people write a bunch of other text that I have to skip over just to see their chat logs. Chat logs are all I care about in determining if you deserved your punishment... the rest is pointless drivel. That said: Punishment deserved, you trashed your teammates, were hostile, complained, negative attitude, all the usual stuff. For future reference: No one cares about your 'context' or your opinion regarding your ban, it was well deserved. /thread
> [{quoted}](name=Scary Door,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpKwgxF0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-11T03:27:13.176+0000) > > I hate when people write a bunch of other text that I have to skip over just to see their chat logs. > > Chat logs are all I care about in determining if you deserved your punishment... the rest is pointless drivel. > > That said: Punishment deserved, you trashed your teammates, were hostile, complained, negative attitude, all the usual stuff. > > For future reference: No one cares about your 'context' or your opinion regarding your ban, it was well deserved. > > /thread Hell yeah, I will just run it down like the people in my games. Will not be banned for it anyway; I checked that dude is still inting when he does not get his way.
Arkhan (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Arkhan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpKwgxF0,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-11T03:41:43.780+0000) > > I also just got my account banned, over chat that I don't think was that bad. I think the system is trash, and that Riot caters towards a specific crowd of people. The fact that my account that I played on for 6 1/2 years and spent 3 grand on is completely gone over Chat Alone. Is just bullshit. I dont think people should be permanenlty banned over chat. CHAT. TYPING. Welcome to Riot, instead of perm muting you get the permaban. And watch these silver/gold kiddos tell me you need chat to communicate.
Gabresol (EUW)
: Do people do not understand the concept of an agreement? You have to agree to the terms of use (which includes acting according to the Summoners Code) before creatin an account. You get caught breaking your side of the agreement, riot has the right to terminate the whole thing, what includes your right to play the game. If you steal from your office and your boss wants to fire you for it the phrase "X stole more than me!" won't save you! If you commit murder and get caught, saying "Jack the Ripper killed like more than 8 people and was never caught, so I should not get caught either! THAT'S UNFAIR!" won't save you. It does not matter if someone was even more toxic than you, your cases get treated seperately. "They hit me first" does not make you innocent.
> [{quoted}](name=Gabresol,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpKwgxF0,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-05-11T08:49:34.592+0000) > > Do people do not understand the concept of an agreement? > You have to agree to the terms of use (which includes acting according to the Summoners Code) before creatin an account. > You get caught breaking your side of the agreement, riot has the right to terminate the whole thing, what includes your right to play the game. > > If you steal from your office and your boss wants to fire you for it the phrase "X stole more than me!" won't save you! > If you commit murder and get caught, saying "Jack the Ripper killed like more than 8 people and was never caught, so I should not get caught either! THAT'S UNFAIR!" won't save you. > > It does not matter if someone was even more toxic than you, your cases get treated seperately. "They hit me first" does not make you innocent. I do not want to be safed, their agreement is bull-crap. They changed how bans are ruled out recently. Never have I seen so many players get banned because of their shit system that tracks players once they get the 10 game chat restriction. Do 1 game wrong out of 5000, and you will be chat restricted 25 games. Do another and get a 14 day ban. 6 months later you might slip again and get the perm. D
: >I want to win games at the end of the day. Yet for some odd reason, you take the step of choosing not to control your chat, something that has a measurable impact on winrate. You're freaking diamond 1. You agonize over builds, the most recent patch notes, the meta, and ignore this one simple thing. Why? Any competitive player would do just about anything if it meant they won even 1% more of their games.
> [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpKwgxF0,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-11T01:41:08.322+0000) > > Yet for some odd reason, you take the step of choosing not to control your chat, something that has a measurable impact on winrate. > > You're freaking diamond 1. You agonize over builds, the most recent patch notes, the meta, and ignore this one simple thing. > > Why? Any competitive player would do just about anything if it meant they won even 1% more of their games. It baffles me how silver players are trying to teach me the game. It has not even been proven that being nice will win you more games, in fact the most toxic players I have met were challenger. Just because you read the message in loading screen that said; YOU WIN MORE GAMES IF YOU ACT NICE! Does not mean it is true. Gameplay is what gets you the win, and if someone runs it down in your game, noting you do will change the outcome. And besides, what I said in these games I find mild. Only the last game truly stood out.
: Permbanned on my D1 acc, why these bans are bullcrap
Funny how all the Riot nut huggers are commenting and agreeing with punishing players with permabans for small things that were said in game. Meanwhile people that do not agree with their bull shit get downvoted to oblivion. Not to mention MOST of these games I had a troll running it down, to all the trolls saying im ruining the teamplay of our team; THE WHOLE TEAM HAD TO DEAL WITH AN INTING PLAYER for 20 minutes? How does me talking affect this. Well, this is why you are mostly silver I guess. Good luck climbing.
: >if someone is spewing shit at you for 20 minutes straight irl, will you not say something back? If I had the magical ability to mute people irl rather than listen to their chatter, believe me I would. I'd be able to focus on more important things if I can't otherwise just leave the area. >Feels like everyone on this board grew up in a church. If you were banned over one game, I would be totally with you. However, your chat logs suggest that you've been acting kind of like an ass. Seriously, take personal responsibility for once. It's always someone else's fault, or it's okay and justified because reasons, or it's everyone else's fault for not letting you say whatever you want all the time. Try considering that this is actually your fault and you'll be able to change the outcome in the future for whatever game. [Hell, there's even a trope for this kind of behavior. Stop it.](http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeverMyFault)
> [{quoted}](name=tombdragon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpKwgxF0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-10T17:35:56.673+0000) > > If I had the magical ability to mute people irl rather than listen to their chatter, believe me I would. I'd be able to focus on more important things if I can't otherwise just leave the area. > I can not mute inters. > If you were banned over one game, I would be totally with you. However, your chat logs suggest that you've been acting kind of like an ass. > Put my chat logs of the past 30-50 games in here, gaurentee you I did not flame anyone except for these last 3 of the day, for a bit. > Seriously, take personal responsibility for once. It's always someone else's fault, or it's okay and justified because reasons, or it's everyone else's fault for not letting you say whatever you want all the time. Try considering that this is actually your fault and you'll be able to change the outcome in the future for whatever game. > It is my fault, I can not fall in lane with Riots shit rules. The game is being balanced by silver players. Everyone is toxic as hell(including me) because when we have to tolerate shit from inters, we get banned. Even the smallest thing you say is punishable. > [Hell, there's even a trope for this kind of behavior. Stop it.](http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeverMyFault) Just because my opinion states that the ban is bs does not mean I have to conform to what you beleive is right. This here is a difference in opinion, I think this ban is laughable. While you are at it, why not ban people for running it down instead of paying attention to people that said what? One bad thing 1 minute at the end of a game, in 50 games. This is not a case of, NEVERMYFAULT, it is a case of; change your damned ban system. I might have flamed A LITTLE, but that does not justify a perm ban in my eyes.
: >Ok, next time (if I ever return to the game) I will kiss his feet. I will motivate my Alistar; we can still win! Alistar. For 25 minutes straight. (And I tried that, but it did not work earlier.) If you would do this in game, man do I respect you. That would just be torturing yourself. Your options are not limited to the two extremes. You're not required to be spewing sunshine from every orifice. You can just be quiet instead of insulting people.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpKwgxF0,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-10T17:17:28.137+0000) > > Your options are not limited to the two extremes. You're not required to be spewing sunshine from every orifice. You can just be quiet instead of insulting people. I rarely insulted them, I only said one thing at the end of the game. Do you honestly want to permaban a player based on what they said at the end of the game. Holy moly, this is sad. I want to win games at the end of the day. Losing makes people mad, imagine playing 10hrs+ to get master tier(I know, no life) then having 3 games in a row with people running it down? Would that not tick you off, would you not say something about that?
: Maybe if you stop making excuses for your behavior, you would improve. Stop playing the blame game, and focus on League of Legends. If you can't manage, just refrain from using the chat entirely. Sometimes that's all you need to do. There's been times I've wanted to bitch at people, and I just don't type. If you make a new account and try again, I hope you've learned from this experience and grow as a person. Otherwise, i wish you the best in life.
Wait? If i am not using my chat I am not communicating. Why not mute people. But I see what you mean, I just think its childish as hell. I do not need to improve my behaviour, if someone is spewing shit at you for 20 minutes straight irl, will you not say something back? Now I already quit the game and moved on, this is just my opinion. I am of the opinion to let people say shit for a bit if they want to, I do not care. Feels like everyone on this board grew up in a church.
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Challenger jax,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpKwgxF0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-10T16:42:10.436+0000) > > I did not harass them, only the last game is where I deserved a report. And I agree saying (piss off bro, thats trash) was a bit toxic. But this is not what I meant with not having any context. Even if you type a bad word not targeted towards anyone, you get punished for it. That is a bad system in my eyes. You are welcome to have your opinion on whether you deserved a report or not. Other players think you did. Further, no, you do not get punished for bad words not targeted at anyone. You were punished, as I pointed out, for your consistent negative attitude - blaming, harassing, and berating your teammates. > At what point did I say I wanted to ruin the team dynamic? I had an alistar running it down for 20 minutes straight. There was no team dynamic to begin with. 3/4 people were just sitting in the fountain and we started to talk to eachother not playing the game. I pointed out it would be best to move on from League if he was just going to int till his accounts get banned, so he would buy a new one. You told him to quit the game. That's not okay to do. You can try and explain it away all you want, but you were telling your teammate they shouldn't be playing League instead of focusing on the game. > I know, that was bad and I did this in only 2 games? If I end up being punished for that, I find it laughable. I had this done to me multiple times and I do not blame people for doing this to me after I end up feeding, but that is me. You did that in all games above. > It only happend in my last 3 games of the day, I took a break after that. Just because I did this in 3/30-40? games does not mean I do it every game. That is about a 10% toxicity rate. If I was a betting man, and I was telling someone if they should *want* to play a game with you, knowing there's a 10% chance your toxic, I'd tell them to not play the game. Riot will overlook *one* or maybe *two* "tilting" games every once in a blue moon. But we're talking months - not three games like this in the same day. > I do not think so, banning someone for being toxic 1/2 games in 30+ is absolutely bs. Just perma mute me then and strip my rights to talk. But removing an account? I expect that to happen when you wish someone death/ddos in game/ troll 20 games in a row. Etc. You were not banned for 1/2 games out of 30. You were banned for **3** games out of 30, **plus** your prior punishments. Riot is not going to handicap your team by removing your method of communicating with them just because you can't control yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpKwgxF0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-10T16:48:58.679+0000) > > You are welcome to have your opinion on whether you deserved a report or not. Other players think you did. > > Further, no, you do not get punished for bad words not targeted at anyone. You were punished, as I pointed out, for your consistent negative attitude - blaming, harassing, and berating your teammates. > > You told him to quit the game. That's not okay to do. You can try and explain it away all you want, but you were telling your teammate they shouldn't be playing League instead of focusing on the game. > Ok, next time (if I ever return to the game) I will kiss his feet. I will motivate my Alistar; we can still win! Alistar. For 25 minutes straight. (And I tried that, but it did not work earlier.) If you would do this in game, man do I respect you. That would just be torturing yourself. And by the way, as I said; at that point of the game WE WERE SITTING IN THE FOUNTAIN waiting for the game to end. I was not the only one that gave up, there is no team dynamic after a certain point in time. You can not win a 3v5 in a d1 game. > You did that in all games above. > 2 games, both games where I got heavily flamed/ had players inting me. > That is about a 10% toxicity rate. If I was a betting man, and I was telling someone if they should *want* to play a game with you, knowing there's a 10% chance your toxic, I'd tell them to not play the game. Riot will overlook *one* or maybe *two* "tilting" games every once in a blue moon. But we're talking months - not three games like this in the same day. > Also a 10% rate a player will troll your games and walk away scott free. And if you call me toxic, (considering I did not flame heavily in 2/3 games only when the nexus was destroyed do I open my mouth a bit) you should play this game for once. Hit high elo and read your chat. Gaurentee you, over 75% of the games you will read things 100 times worse than what I said here. And that is no bet. > You were not banned for 1/2 games out of 30. You were banned for **3** games out of 30, **plus** your prior punishments. Riot is not going to handicap your team by removing your method of communicating with them just because you can't control yourself. Wait? Handicap our team. All you need in this game is pings, people do not use chat to communicate. Not to mention, if we talk game; I have hit diamond 1/master multiple times(~~I think I am better than you)~~. And if I play a game where people get banned 3/30+! Not 30. games, I will not play. And by the way, people in high elo do not use the chat to talk, we would just end up banned. ;)
Chermorg (NA)
: >I want to give the reason why I think this system and punishments are heavily flawed. The in game reform card you get after a report, only shows chat logs written by the player that got the suspension. There is no context given AT ALL, and the system bans based off words written in the chat. It does not matter how bad others are playing, or if they are even violating rules. You do not have the right to harass or flame them in chat. Riot has the capability to look at context - they choose not to, because **you** are the one who controls your enter key. You are expected to have a minimum amount of self control so as to not get caught up in flaming/harassment if you want to play League. In **all** of these games you attack your teammates. For example (even though it's very hard to read through your logs with your continual useless excuses): > Challenger Jax: because > Challenger Jax: he likes to lose games > Challenger Jax: then to his friends he says his teams int > Challenger Jax: typical > > This was said in all chat as a reaction to the enemy asking why he inted. There was no reason why. Alistar kept trying to justify it with giving the team all the blame. > > Challenger Jax: buddy > Challenger Jax: ali > Challenger Jax: just quit the game > Challenger Jax: if you play for early > > I DID NOT SAY THIS IN A NEGATIVE CONTEXT, I actually meant this. If you play league to int after one death just quit. It is not worth it if you end up inting. Telling someone they should quit the game is in no way not negative. The fact you admit to **wanting** to ruin the team dynamic like this is even worse. > Challenger Jax: na > Challenger Jax: 0/6 > Challenger Jax: piss off bro > Challenger Jax: thats just trash > > Here I got ticked off from the constant flame from the duo bot lane, this was at the end of the game. I agree, a little toxic but I was critisizing their gameplay not them. If someone said this to me I would take it to the next game and try to improve. At the end of the game or not you don't have the right to berate or belittle your teammates. Criticizing someone for their gameplay is fine if you do it constructively. This was as far from constructive as you can get. > Challenger Jax: I dont think > Challenger Jax: the jg lost bot > Challenger Jax: I think you just inted > Challenger Jax: go next > Challenger Jax: in 2 > > Ok after this point I got a bit ticked off. Keep in mind my bot was HEAVILY flaming our jungler. I did not say anything for the majority of this game, and I wanted to move on to the next game. This seems to be a common theme - you get ticked off, look for someone to blame, and then blame and berate them in chat for it. > Challenger Jax: ff > Challenger Jax: in 3 mins > Challenger Jax: we wont win this one > Challenger Jax: dont bother > > Now I rarely ff games unless I KNOW WHEN THEY ARE LOST and I just stated my honest opinion here. If you want to surrender, you're more than permitted to start a surrender vote. You aren't allowed to turn the chat negative by giving up and attempting to convince others to surrender as well. ---- Your punishment was more than deserved given this is the behavior you displayed so soon after a 14 day ban. The 14 day ban made explicitly clear you were to either reform and stop being negative, or you would be permanently banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpKwgxF0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-10T16:23:15.744+0000) > > It does not matter how bad others are playing, or if they are even violating rules. You do not have the right to harass or flame them in chat. Riot has the capability to look at context - they choose not to, because **you** are the one who controls your enter key. You are expected to have a minimum amount of self control so as to not get caught up in flaming/harassment if you want to play League. > I did not harass them, only the last game is where I deserved a report. And I agree saying (piss off bro, thats trash) was a bit toxic. But this is not what I meant with not having any context. Even if you type a bad word not targeted towards anyone, you get punished for it. That is a bad system in my eyes. > In **all** of these games you attack your teammates. For example (even though it's very hard to read through your logs with your continual useless excuses): > > Telling someone they should quit the game is in no way not negative. The fact you admit to **wanting** to ruin the team dynamic like this is even worse. > At what point did I say I wanted to ruin the team dynamic? I had an alistar running it down for 20 minutes straight. There was no team dynamic to begin with. 3/4 people were just sitting in the fountain and we started to talk to eachother not playing the game. I pointed out it would be best to move on from League if he was just going to int till his accounts get banned, so he would buy a new one. > At the end of the game or not you don't have the right to berate or belittle your teammates. Criticizing someone for their gameplay is fine if you do it constructively. This was as far from constructive as you can get. > -- I know, that was bad and I did this in only 1/2 games? If I end up being permed for that, I find it laughable. I had this said to me multiple times, and I accept it as frustration that people let out after a player fed hard. I do not blame people for doing this to me after I end up feeding + flaming them for me playing bad. > This seems to be a common theme - you get ticked off, look for someone to blame, and then blame and berate them in chat for it. > It only happend in my last 3 games of the day, I took a break after that. Just because I did this in 3/30-40? games does not mean I do it every game. > If you want to surrender, you're more than permitted to start a surrender vote. You aren't allowed to turn the chat negative by giving up and attempting to convince others to surrender as well. > > ---- > > Your punishment was more than deserved given this is the behavior you displayed so soon after a 14 day ban. The 14 day ban made explicitly clear you were to either reform and stop being negative, or you would be permanently banned. I do not think so, banning someone for being toxic 1/2 games in 30+ is absolutely bs. Just perma mute me then and strip my rights to talk. But removing an account? I expect that to happen when you wish someone death/ddos in game/ troll 20 games in a row. Etc.
Rioter Comments
: I'm pretty sure it was made in china, so the copyrights laws can't do shit about them.
Yeah man, sad theyre ripping off league of angels
Rioter Comments

Challenger jax

Level 62 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion