: Lawsuit Filed Against Riot Games
I have high doubths that most of this stuff is actually real... maybe some, but other things just seem extremely ... wrong.
: I thought the whole thing was really lame and points to this pop industry crap that Riot seemed to be against back in the day. I mean the name Riot feels counterculture, but this KDA thing is so Niki Minaj K Pop, just trying feed into the exploitation of women. It's sad really.
> [{quoted}](name=NeoFather,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aYXnrIur,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-06T10:37:17.588+0000) > > I thought the whole thing was really lame and points to this pop industry crap that Riot seemed to be against back in the day. I mean the name Riot feels counterculture, but this KDA thing is so Niki Minaj K Pop, just trying feed into the exploitation of women. It's sad really. They are downvoting you, however K/pop is actually very often exploiting it's dancers or singers which are mainly women. So it's easy to say they like living an ignorant life downvoting you to not see your comment.
alonman1 (EUNE)
: KDA POP/STAR Song In Full English
I will need weeks or months to proccess and understand such deep and meaningful lyrics
: Pajama Guardians? Why wouldn't you just make them chromas?
: K/DA POP/STARS what a masterpiece.
Comparing it to previous pieces like Legends Never Die for example, the only thing thats nice is the animation, the music however in my oppinion is a complete and utter failure
Jamaree (NA)
: No, no it wouldn’t I don’t get where people get this magical idea where people stop being assholes if they have to pay, still assholes in console games, still assholes in MMOs, still assholes irl, money isn’t a factor in such.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6LWRAfNT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-30T10:23:14.057+0000) > > No, no it wouldn’t I don’t get where people get this magical idea where people stop being assholes if they have to pay, still assholes in console games, still assholes in MMOs, still assholes irl, money isn’t a factor in such. Who are you calling an asshole? The community? Because this post wasn't aimed at the community if you read it trough.
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: Both Ahri and Nami are deserving of nerfs. I do believe what makes Nami "oppressive" is her damage, not her healing.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uqGt9boE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-04T10:56:38.223+0000) > > Both Ahri and Nami are deserving of nerfs. > > I do believe what makes Nami "oppressive" is her damage, not her healing. People like to cherrypick and as soon as a single person might seem dumb with the stuff mentioned by the op, they will generalize it on everybody on the boards to bash on it, nothing new.
Moody P (NA)
: wrestler volibear shouldn't count because it's the worst skin ever made new voli skin 2018
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dPmEJEgV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-25T17:57:11.485+0000) > > wrestler volibear shouldn't count because it's the worst skin ever made > > new voli skin 2018 Dude i love that skin, whenever i use it i laugh about how ridiculous it looks
iiGazeii (NA)
: Hey, Shadow Assassin is good. You just have to pick it when the enemy team has no tanks, no bruisers, and no hard CC.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=yLbl5iMb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-24T01:43:17.856+0000) > > Hey, Shadow Assassin is good. You just have to pick it when the enemy team has no tanks, no bruisers, and no hard CC. And no brain
: Riot - Why is new Ezreal so MASSIVE?
Gotta represent his ego accurately
: Ezreal is a teenager who had the worst possible role-models growing up: his parents. They basically dumped him on his uncle and could hardly be bothered to give him the time of day, much less a meaningful relationship. Their frequent expeditions informed Ezreal they valued exploration and discovery over the responsibility of raising their child, so he seeks to emulate them as only a child could understand; fame and glory is a consequence of uncovering valuable artifacts, so he must strive to match or surpass their success. His selfish motivation is perfectly reasonable for his age. Teenagers are extremely self-centered brats, and I know having been one. The problem here is Ezreal has access to very powerful, very dangerous, tools that amplify whatever trouble he causes. Remember, everyone; kids are monsters.
> [{quoted}](name=A Superb Villain,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5r0EzJge,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-24T21:09:20.216+0000) > > Ezreal is a teenager who had the worst possible role-models growing up: his parents. They basically dumped him on his uncle and could hardly be bothered to give him the time of day, much less a meaningful relationship. Their frequent expeditions informed Ezreal they valued exploration and discovery over the responsibility of raising their child, so he seeks to emulate them as only a child could understand; fame and glory is a consequence of uncovering valuable artifacts, so he must strive to match or surpass their success. > > His selfish motivation is perfectly reasonable for his age. Teenagers are extremely self-centered brats, and I know having been one. The problem here is Ezreal has access to very powerful, very dangerous, tools that amplify whatever trouble he causes. > > Remember, everyone; kids are monsters. Kids are from nature narcicistic, if the parents won't raise them, they will remain a narcicistic, self consumed monster
ChowLife (NA)
: Observe My Goku Art
My shitposter personality and art critique personality are kinda murdering each other right now trying to get the overhand over this comment
: What was the best piece of advice someone ever gave you
''There is no shame in admiting to be wrong about something''
: > [{quoted}](name=Child of the Pit,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=000d0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T02:32:12.466+0000) > > You only get punished once someone in power witnesses it or a player reports it, so it seems like players didn't bothered to report Because no one was offended by it, it was the Riot employee who was supposed to help (didn't by the way) who ironically prob reported me even though her name references drugs.
> [{quoted}](name=JesusLovesHentai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T03:09:55.985+0000) > > Because no one was offended by it, it was the Riot employee who was supposed to help (didn't by the way) who ironically prob reported me even though her name references drugs. Without anyone pointing it out i wouldn't know for shit what the Rioters name reffers to, heck i never even caught air of this so called ''drug'' so ill go do some research when ill wake up tomorrow, as im tired right now. However, even the dumbest idiot knows what a hentai is, it is an inappropriate word, and you got punished for it because a Rioter witnessed it, doesn't matter if offended or not, it's inapropriate, and anyone working at the Riot support has the power to suspend your account, so their witnessing of your name was enough to suspend you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Child of the Pit,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T02:09:13.625+0000) > > Well then it is your own bad, they already gave you a chance, you fucked it up a second time I've had this name for a few months now, if it was really that bad I should've been punished a while ago.
> [{quoted}](name=JesusLovesHentai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T02:27:50.468+0000) > > I've had this name for a few months now, if it was really that bad I should've been punished a while ago. You only get punished once someone in power witnesses it or a player reports it, so it seems like players didn't bothered to report
: > [{quoted}](name=Child of the Pit,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-09-22T02:05:15.645+0000) > > What suspension did you got? Also is this your first name suspension? Cause usually first of all you are given a forced namechange First suspension, and 2nd name issue. Forced to change name the first time.
> [{quoted}](name=JesusLovesHentai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-09-22T02:07:31.999+0000) > > First suspension, and 2nd name issue. Forced to change name the first time. Well then it is your own bad, they already gave you a chance, you fucked it up a second time
: Rioters Don't Even Care Anymore
What suspension did you got? Also is this your first name suspension? Cause usually first of all you are given a forced namechange
: Fart bear https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/449626/screenshots/3871354/dribbble_fart_bear.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ye6ARjwT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-21T19:33:06.495+0000) > > Fart bear > > https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/449626/screenshots/3871354/dribbble_fart_bear.gif Why tho...
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: I found 5 dollars
Yeah but, now you need to find a dollar in the woods
: If you caught Nami, what would you do?
Pervert in me says weird things, rational side says throw her back in cos she is sentient, idk which side to listen to
Kazekiba (NA)
: I think either Diana or Nocturne have the same issue but that doesn't justify anything, just means there's moreneed to fix the bug. Speaking of, does Hail of Blades still not work correctly with Rek'Sai and Morde?
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V43jgwnQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-19T17:34:30.572+0000) > > I think either Diana or Nocturne have the same issue but that doesn't justify anything, just means there's moreneed to fix the bug. > Speaking of, does Hail of Blades still not work correctly with Rek'Sai and Morde? Never bothered taking that rune over PTA or Conq, what's the bugged interaction with those two?
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Unpopular opinon: I don't watch it, I don't care about it but now I hate it
I seriously hope that the whole community will one day get sick of pro play and it will produce very little to no money anymore, so Riot focused again on it's playerbase and selling skins for income, god how Esports just ruins everything for anyone who isn't interested in pro play, i hate it so much
Rioter Comments
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Guy's faster than his own bullets, LMAO
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l8qRhE8h,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-18T18:39:12.981+0000) > > Guy's faster than his own bullets, LMAO Dat boi gonna shoot himself trying to kite someone
: Why buff Darius?
How about some context maybe. First of all, what is the buff, it may be something like, + 5 damage on Q on all levels, and thats about it. Second of all, show some pictures of statistics saying he is the most banned champion from Diamond 5 onward, because honestly, the only elo that tends to ban Darius alot is low elo because they cannot comprehend how to fight against him. Third of all, Darius is one of the least flashy, fun to watch champions, if he gets buffs it will be for anything BUT pro play.
: "Silver balance team ruining the game"
They can be bronze for all i care, the games balance atm is still at an all time low with damage creep being too high in every aspect
SEKAI (OCE)
: My cancer is now complete and beyond. Stage 5.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ya5ruwEE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-17T04:00:45.484+0000) > > My cancer is now complete and beyond. Stage 5. Go further beyond, it's time for Terminal 6 Luigi
: Get out, this is serious! {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
> [{quoted}](name=Rìot Sakura,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzQh0Rqh,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-09-17T02:29:29.757+0000) > > Get out, this is serious! > > {{sticker:sg-shisa}} Aye, i fucking hate playing against Illaoi, so do the other people that try n justify this interaction, but i am an actuall rational thinking person and say i agree with you that it should be changed so a Singed Q can't obliterate a spirit like that, keep on going, people that try to valify this have no other reason or point as being butthurt from being unable to play against her <3
: Illaoi's E and Poison effects
: Also the fact that its euw only so literally anyonr on any other region can’f get the codes/emote
> [{quoted}](name=God King Andrei,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sI1OY8dG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-14T03:02:45.789+0000) > > Also the fact that its euw only so literally anyonr on any other region can’f get the codes/emote Tho i have witnessed some NA youtuber giving away NA only codes
: I mean the fact is on the partner program page they said IN TWO DIFFERENT INSTANCES that the giveaway would be **chromas** and started this whole thing with a champion emote in the most discriminating way possible (all the other champions have their emotes in the store, but..... nope not Sona) is just sickening. They can totally just do this in the future for exclusive giveaway SKINS, and let is be something popular like Zed or Riven something. The backlash will be HUGE, but since here it's just the small Sona mains community getting fucked over, it's okay. Nobody cares, not even Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Mímìkyu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sI1OY8dG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-13T17:30:11.513+0000) > > I mean the fact is on the partner program page they said IN TWO DIFFERENT INSTANCES that the giveaway would be **chromas** and started this whole thing with a champion emote in the most discriminating way possible (all the other champions have their emotes in the store, but..... nope not Sona) is just sickening. They can totally just do this in the future for exclusive giveaway SKINS, and let is be something popular like Zed or Riven something. The backlash will be HUGE, but since here it&#x27;s just the small Sona mains community getting fucked over, it&#x27;s okay. Nobody cares, not even Riot. Yeah, it's really sad how small communities are pushed to the side just like that. I love the new Aatrox, but it must be devastating for old Aatrox fans to have their champion just changed into something completely different (aa Based into Skill based) Imagine Riot would rework Zed or Riven to work as a tank, and a champion way better and beneficial than before, they would never do this because the community backlash would be so large, but in Aatrox case, they just thought ''eh whatever, just a minority''
Kythers (NA)
: ah yes, sell my entire account for an emote
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sI1OY8dG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-13T17:22:00.670+0000) > > ah yes, sell my entire account for an emote THe account? I was talking about the codes they give away dude.
Rioter Comments
: It feels very Borderlands/Overwatch to me, but that's not a bad thing. I liked all the versions of the characters I've seen. Also, as much as I'm loathe to admit it, the Yasuo is kinda sexy and I like this new look.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=P7Xknh0a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-10T13:04:05.747+0000) > > It feels very Borderlands/Overwatch to me, but that&#x27;s not a bad thing. I liked all the versions of the characters I&#x27;ve seen. > > Also, as much as I&#x27;m loathe to admit it, the Yasuo is kinda sexy and I like this new look. Not only that, but this Jinx is heavily inspired by Gaige from Borderlands. http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Gaige There are alot of similaritys, with the robot arm being the most obvious one
Nylisa (EUW)
: Welcome Aboard | Odyssey Animated Trailer
Another Jinx skin... and it reminds too much of Zombieslayer, why didn't they also make Rek'sai a space villain monster? My queen's been waiting for a new skin since ages now...
: Kind of reminds me of Gaige from Borderlands
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M3WEZX3K,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-09T12:57:15.707+0000) > > Kind of reminds me of Gaige from Borderlands Especially with that iron hand and hair colour
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Women being uninterested in video games is just a pure stereotype I don't get who do you think you are to claim something that you just imagine in your mind >if they want to be gamers, they will be welcomed. https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/MvsksxvBFqFaJTXeFbDI66hk0H4Ii2IFLx25zq9Ke2I/https/i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/895fe7a239e44e56ad5a4b5f73bce51b-png.jpg I guess no one here has an idea of the amount of sexism girls encounter in games PS: **yes this pax fiasco was an aberration from riot** and **Yes, sexism against women in video games is still real**
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2bZ5VH01,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-05T20:06:06.037+0000) > > Women being uninterested in video games is just a pure stereotype > > I don&#x27;t get who do you think you are to claim something that you just imagine in your mind > > https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/MvsksxvBFqFaJTXeFbDI66hk0H4Ii2IFLx25zq9Ke2I/https/i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/895fe7a239e44e56ad5a4b5f73bce51b-png.jpg > > I guess no one here has an idea of the amount of sexism girls encounter in games > > PS: **yes this pax fiasco was an aberration from riot** > and > **Yes, sexism against women in video games is still real** Wow that dude made a sarcastic comment about the player being a girl, how brutal and sexist, it's not like flame happens to other people of all genders. And being told to kill oneself or get cancer is totally not worse than being told to go back to the kitchen/cosplaying. Honestly, i'd rather be born a girl, because the ''sexism flame'' they receive ingame is a thousand times milder and funnier than the usuall shit that gets spewn out.
: Do you think Azir, Jarvan IV, Gangplank, Swain, and Zed are the type to keep a harem or have multip
Rioter Comments
: Or...The more reasonable alternative is that the mods saw it as spam posts, given the sheer massive quantity of them?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IIVKWNgs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-04T21:24:23.577+0000) > > Or...The more reasonable alternative is that the mods saw it as spam posts, given the sheer massive quantity of them? It is not a secret that Reddit mods have deleted posts that criticise Riot in the slightest way for ages now.
: Clearing up confusion on if what Riot did was Sexist or not.
What Riot should had done in order to promote women by themself was making two different rooms, one for Men AND women and non binary, and one only for women and non-binary, in which both the same stuff happens, so you won't miss out on anything + If you are a women with your bf or any other situation where a women won't enter without a man, you won't be seperated, as one room is for everyone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3PBv0reJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-04T14:42:59.976+0000) > > As much as i dislike Daniel Z Klein right now i really think that&#x27;s a really bad idea. Not everyone at riot was involved in the decision and many were forced into agreeing with it by doing what you suggested you run the risk of drawing innocent bystanders into the blender. Some of the people are riot are really nice and actually do a good job just because one guy is a **ManChild** doesn&#x27;t mean everyone else is. Leaked slacks show that he actually has enourmous support at Riot. But even if that wasn't true, anyone who doesn't speak up against him, is just as guilty.
> [{quoted}](name=BraindeadTank,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3PBv0reJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-04T14:46:33.133+0000) > > Leaked slacks show that he actually has enourmous support at Riot. > > But even if that wasn&#x27;t true, anyone who doesn&#x27;t speak up against him, is just as guilty. You must also remember that Rioters who are against him would probably be fired if they stand up against him, so don't blame them please, they are already doing their best to leak infos behind the scene to support us.
SS1986 (NA)
: Why did this get removed i acted just like a riot employee
You must know Volunteers are not Riot employees, and if Daniel Z klein would post his shit on the boards he would face a ban too. Don't blame the mods, seriously, blame Riot, the mods are just doing their job.
: And just like that, Reddit has already been re-flooded with eSports spam.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkKatalyst,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TEw405i6,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-09-03T20:08:13.951+0000) > > And just like that, Reddit has already been re-flooded with eSports spam. Looking a few pages backwards on Reddit, i could literally only find a single post about the PAX, one which had over 10k upvotes, anything else was gone, so it's safe to asume it got all deleted by their mods which don't support critique on Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Child of the Pit,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6p9exYo,comment-id=000200040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T21:53:08.409+0000) > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392971740097150976/486291226086080522/Screenshot_1780.png > > It is commonly known that gaming is something more spread across male than female, so you wanna tell me because there are more male than female at a convention/room, it means we are oppressing women and excluding them? > > So basically, i am interested in X thing, i go to something that presents X thing, i am a male, there are more males then females at X thing, me and the other males are now excluding women by default because we are interested in that X thing, even tho we only came for X thing and never thought once about excluding women from it. > > You do realize how bullshit your logic is right? > > Also that there are more men than female employed at X job doesn&#x27;t proof jack shit, of course there will be more men than female working at Car repair services, all these kinda dirty jobs, while there will be more females working at daycare than men, it has nothing to do with sexism, rather with them not wanting to work at that damn job, ever thought that female and male mindsets and body structure are different? Or are you one of those people who defy basic biology and say women are just as strong as males. Women didn't work in factories until WWI.
> [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6p9exYo,comment-id=0002000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T22:06:15.184+0000) > > Women didn&#x27;t work in factories until WWI. What's your point, back then in the past children worked in factories, but this is the modern age, not the past, and you strawmaned not responding to anything i stated.
: Jewliette, I see a lot of posts of you, and I gotta say. Chill please. Being toxic and constantly enraged is not helping anything. Also, Daniel Z. Klein has literally nothing to do with what happens in game. Yes he is being mean, but I honestly think, in this situation. that he is *kinda* right. A lot of people are overreacting. You included. He does deserve some punishment for his wording, but not getting fired like for being borderline toxic. If you wanna take the example of an imployee that got fired for insulting Tyler1, It was deserved, even more so than Daniel Kleins stuff. He told Tyler1 that he should kill himself. That is a 0 tolerance insult and they will kick you out if you say stuff like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Legend Alpha ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EM090E5e,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-03T19:02:27.773+0000) > > Jewliette, I see a lot of posts of you, and I gotta say. > Chill please. > Being toxic and constantly enraged is not helping anything. > > Also, Daniel Z. Klein has literally nothing to do with what happens in game. > Yes he is being mean, but I honestly think, in this situation. that he is *kinda* right. > A lot of people are overreacting. You included. > He does deserve some punishment for his wording, but not getting fired like for being borderline toxic. > > > If you wanna take the example of an imployee that got fired for insulting Tyler1, It was deserved, even more so than Daniel Kleins stuff. > He told Tyler1 that he should kill himself. > That is a 0 tolerance insult and they will kick you out if you say stuff like that. We are not overreacting, we are trying to keep this fire alive to show Riot that they can't just get away with any bullshit, to show that ''waiting for the situation to calm down'' won't fucking work with us, and that we won't let them thread us like this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Child of the Pit,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6p9exYo,comment-id=0002000400000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T21:38:01.283+0000) > > Alright then Sir.Godhead, enlighten me and give me SOURCE and PROOF to any prior gaming event where there has been a room that only let male people in, or misstreated female people. > > Because i am certainly sure you are only pulling these sentences out of your butt without having anything to back it up. They don't need to need to exclude women to create a room that draws an overwhelming number of men - it happens by default. I see no issue with creating a venue that focuses on recruitment of female non-bin talent in an industry that doesn't have much of it. For proof, I would look at how many men vs others are employed in that industry in development positions if that is what it was for.
> [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6p9exYo,comment-id=00020004000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T21:46:43.319+0000) > > They don&#x27;t need to need to exclude women to create a room that draws an overwhelming number of men - it happens by default. I see no issue with creating a venue that focuses on recruitment of female non-bin talent in an industry that doesn&#x27;t have much of it. For proof, I would look at how many men vs others are employed in that industry in development positions if that is what it was for. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392971740097150976/486291226086080522/Screenshot_1780.png It is commonly known that gaming is something more spread across male than female, so you wanna tell me because there are more male than female at a convention/room, it means we are oppressing women and excluding them? So basically, i am interested in X thing, i go to something that presents X thing, i am a male, there are more males then females at X thing, me and the other males are now excluding women by default because we are interested in that X thing, even tho we only came for X thing and never thought once about excluding women from it. You do realize how bullshit your logic is right? Also that there are more men than female employed at X job doesn't proof jack shit, of course there will be more men than female working at Car repair services, all these kinda dirty jobs, while there will be more females working at daycare than men, it has nothing to do with sexism, rather with them not wanting to work at that damn job, ever thought that female and male mindsets and body structure are different? Or are you one of those people who defy basic biology and say women are just as strong as males.
Show more

Child of the Pit

Level 95 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion