Salron (NA)
: If you die during EQ cast then when you respawn your Q will always aim towards the same person until you perform the EQ combo again
If thats the case then i wont die during EQ again. Thanks for the heads up man.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Chimera1311,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rnnvHNEU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T05:53:34.202+0000) > > I am assuming 5:00 UK time means 5 in the morning, correct? My time is GMT+1 and right now the time here is 8:00 in the morning. That means it should be out already and i see her in the champs menu as a purchasable champion i just cant buy her as of yet. I am unsure if this means she will be purchasable when other regions release her or not. > > Thanks for the fast reply ahh, idk how EUW patching works sorry, might release later in the day. I am in NA lol.
Another dude posted a comment saying she will arrive on the 28th but thanks for trying. Would be nice to see how much BE i need though.
: 28th it says.
I missed that bit of info. Thanks man, too bad i wont be home that day. I am confused now. If the MAJOR part of the update ({{champion:246}} , new arcade skins and the new game mode) are coming on the 28th, why even release the update on the 26th?
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chimera1311,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rnnvHNEU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-26T05:37:58.837+0000) > > I am certain many people have been very excited about her, me among them, and riot has not "unlocked" her? Mate, you've been playing League for at least 1 year. You should know this by now. Champions are unlocked a few days into the patch, not on patch day. She'll probably be available by Friday.
I actually never remember not being able to purchase something that came with a new patch. It only happened to me like a month ago so guess I didnt know it.
Hotarµ (NA)
: When she releases? If you're talking about the PBE, this is most likely a bug, but in the live game Qiyana hasn't been released yet. She comes out tomorrow with patch 9.13.
Not on PBE, but in-game. I am looking at my client and i have gotten the update, as has anyone else in my region. Not sure how i can post a pic, but i would gladly show u my client right now.
: The Patch with Qiyana has yet to be released(the patch will be released at 3:00 AM PST, and Servers will be back up around 6:00 AM PST) usually the champ will be able to be purchased then, sometimes the champ gets released during the patch cycle. EDIT: I see that you are in EUW, I have looked up that info and it says the patch will be released 5:00 UK Time I do not know about anything else though.
I am assuming 5:00 UK time means 5 in the morning, correct? My time is GMT+1 and right now the time here is 8:00 in the morning. That means it should be out already and i see her in the champs menu as a purchasable champion i just cant buy her as of yet. I am unsure if this means she will be purchasable when other regions release her or not. Thanks for the fast reply
Rioter Comments
: RIOT!!! (ranked discussion)
I am not one of those pepole who would blame others formmy mistakes and I can tell whatvwent wrong in a failed gank, I acknowledge my mistakes and try to fix my play style to suit my opponent. BUT when i start to ask my team to group against the enemy team in mid (at this point i am 1v5 in mid) and they keep pushing their own lanes and keep dying to the already fed enemy jungler or top laner (one is around 20/5 and the other is 12/7) or even bot (ridiculous ifnyou ask me) WHILE I AM PINGING RED ! TO THE POINT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MORE PINGS (not to flame but to generaly indicate a present danger)... You cannot say that i have to stay quiet (and i dont even flame or anything, i just kindly ask if we can group and in case someone has muted chat i ping assistance). No way can someone carry a game where both top and bot fed their lane to the point they one shot me with two skills while im against 5 in mid alone and my team blindly pushes lanes and keeps dying. This happened to me 4 times in a row when i played ranked (that was two weeks ago). When i try to end it (surrender) i am left with 1 vote for (maybe 2) and the rest against. I have never complained over my team but this is just to much. I know sometimes i have a bad game but i have max 8 deaths, not 20. I know plyers who blame jungle because they died in angank while at 30% hp but this... When i finaly won the fifth ranked game (a very close game) i stoped because of the fear of losing the 24LP i got and if someone ever tells me that you have to learn to carry or that elo hell doesnt exist (i am currently bronze due to the reset) i will tell them this exact story and there is honestly nothing to do about it.
Sukishoo (NA)
: They haven't been enabled yet. The Event store says that the battle academia content will be added to it tomorrow (15th) so all of the skins will most likely be enabled then. Yuumi was just enabled as she is a new champion, so her skin is available with her.
If so (im hoping u are right), why would they say skins come with the patch on the 14th (today) and not on the 15th? Would be simpler to not add a new update to the game every other day to enable new content. Anyways, thanks for the info man.
Rioter Comments

Chimera1311

Level 116 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion