: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFJz0Ekn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-14T20:06:52.415+0000) > > Because his ult is the only thing that makes him good. > > If he had any other ult, he'd be a worthless champion. > > The problem with Ekko is that his W and E were buffed to absurd levels because he wasn't popular enough for Riot. > > ___________ > > Aatrox proved to be strong without the revive, still. He ended up less braindead, and significantly harder to use in pro play, but continued to be one of the most picked champions. > > You would have had a better argument with Anivia or Zac, btw. Anivia and zac have revives that you can stop and they don't drop turret aggro so there really isn't an argument there.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lFJz0Ekn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-14T20:15:25.255+0000) > > Anivia and zac have revives that you can stop and they don't drop turret aggro so there really isn't an argument there. But anivia and zac have actual revives. Unlike ekko who doesnt.
: Midalee
Ban her in champ select and pick Yasuo
est 1999 (EUNE)
: Tips for a guy who just started to play Xerath
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XWU5x4Iq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-14T18:13:36.482+0000) > > Nope, it is a spell, has always been a spell. That's just dog ...then
> [{quoted}](name=Surprise ím Back,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XWU5x4Iq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-14T18:33:05.290+0000) > > That's just dog ...then Whats wrong with a spe being a spell?
zach1936 (NA)
: There is a problem with mordekaiser.
I think you were doing something wrong then. If he could do all that
dulledull (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eytNj3al,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T14:56:12.806+0000) > > Because riot has no way to know if you are telling the truth that your account got hacked. > > You couldve been the one scripting and said you were hacked as an excuse ti get unbanned Have played since season 1 and spent alot of money and time into the account dint play for 20 days cus i play with some other guys on a New account whyyy would i ever cheat on my season 1 acc with all my skins and time put in and not in the New account? And i played on my other acc the same day the hacker played on my main acc. Should cover it all. And the ticket i did was first cus i was sure they banned me for using overwolf and replyed 3 days after that i found out on my own that some 1 played on my acc on op.gg Why would i cheat on my main acc... And not the New one?
> [{quoted}](name=dulledull,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eytNj3al,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-13T19:19:19.221+0000) > > Have played since season 1 and spent alot of money and time into the account dint play for 20 days cus i play with some other guys on a New account whyyy would i ever cheat on my season 1 acc with all my skins and time put in and not in the New account? And i played on my other acc the same day the hacker played on my main acc. Should cover it all. And the ticket i did was first cus i was sure they banned me for using overwolf and replyed 3 days after that i found out on my own that some 1 played on my acc on op.gg > > Why would i cheat on my main acc... And not the New one? Same reason everyone does, to be better.
: can we fix the whole no contest afk thing
Riot cant give out free lp without making ranks worthless
Sukishoo (NA)
: They don't cause the mods will say that the front page will break as it gets sorted based on voting (which is stupid)
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=oxu62Qxp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T16:22:10.175+0000) > > They don't cause the mods will say that the front page will break as it gets sorted based on voting (which is stupid) Would you want to sit through tonnes of shit from salty players complaining about champs/punishments just to find a good post?
pwc2016 (NA)
: LP is an old, outdated system
>If op.gg can tell me I was MVP, or ACE, or that stuff, why can't Riot use a system like that? Your stats will determine how you climb, like the best 5 players all gain LP and the worst 5 lose. This way, good players who have bad teammates still get LP, but bad players who get carried lose LP. I feel like this would be far more fair. So you want to turn league into a KDA game?
: 10 game chat restriction for 1 Game.
You were harassing ashe throughout the game which is considered enough for punishment
: WE NEED WEIGHTED LP : BROKEN RANKED SOLO QUEUE
>Why should I lose the same amount of LP when I rank a S with 12-3-5 and my team total is 4-32-14 or somethin? So you want ranked to be full of KDA players? Tanks an supports are already the least played roles so why gut them even more. >Why should I lose LP when multiple teamates leave, DC or intentionnaly feed?? Because giving out free Lp will hyper inflate ranks. Meaning bronze players could literally get to gold, and players could abuse it by having a premade teammate leave to avoid lp loss. >Why the solo queue allow for duo. Because us support, adc and jungle teammates are fed up with being stuck relying on idiots. >Why is the pairing so bad? Because its impossible to tell how well someone will do. What if a adc/supp happen to synergise incredibly well together and can carry 2v5, but solo they both are just mediocre players. And maybe the jungler's onetrick was buffed by the recent patch taking him from an average guy addicted to a trolly champion to being a monster on the top meta pick. Or the riven might have had a shitty had and not be able to focus properly and makes tonnes of mistakes they wouldnt usually.
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: Dude, the game is full with bots right now. How can you say that a defense system is working against bots when the games are full with bots?
> [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I4GVZBEA,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-13T14:52:34.061+0000) > > Dude, the game is full with bots right now. How can you say that a defense system is working against bots when the games are full with bots? Its working successfully because very few botted accounts get level 30+ which means they get to play barely any ranked games before being banned.
dulledull (EUW)
: Dont get hacked. Riot bans you and dont give ur acc back!
Because riot has no way to know if you are telling the truth that your account got hacked. You couldve been the one scripting and said you were hacked as an excuse ti get unbanned
Hibeki (NA)
: Essentially, yes. You become the tops support. Its just that, while bot also has a support, the amount of pressure you put in the top lane is far, far better than just taking any old other support and jungler top with them.
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLKBmjGK,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T11:07:21.865+0000) > > Essentially, yes. You become the tops support. Its just that, while bot also has a support, the amount of pressure you put in the top lane is far, far better than just taking any old other support and jungler top with them. But bt doing this, you are reducing the xp your top laner gets and completely ignoring the majority of the gold gain from jungle.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: I think this post won't need bots to get into negative.
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLKBmjGK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-13T10:47:49.634+0000) > > I think this post won't need bots to get into negative. And bits wont even grt it to positive
Hibeki (NA)
: Did....did you read it at all? You tank the buff, and either go to lane with them or go to their buff. And you completely ignored how ADC/SUPPORT pair is far less able to bully and gain advantage than top/jungle. Please dont comment if you've not even read half the post.
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLKBmjGK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T10:57:35.104+0000) > > Did....did you read it at all? > > You tank the buff, and either go to lane with them or go to their buff. > > And you completely ignored how ADC/SUPPORT pair is far less able to bully and gain advantage than top/jungle. > > Please dont comment if you've not even read half the post. So you dont jungle? You just take a buff then become a support?
: Can we stop allowing Riot to pull things like this?
>Finishers You mean... for tft when you kill someone? Actually a good idea >A redeemable token for a skin we can choose ourselves We have those, they are called prestige points. >An option to send a gift to our friends as part of the Christmas spirit Giving away free stuff is very risky. Either its basically worthless and no one does it or its good and everyone gets on alts to feed their main the gifts >Actual Christmas skins I think there are actual christmas skins coming out, and there has never been actual skins redeemable from events. >Literally anything that isn't for a completely different game I do not play or care about Sucks to be you then, but millions of players play both TfT and LoL and a free way to get a little legend is very good.
Hibeki (NA)
: Jungle Yuumi: The new Galaxy Brain lane.
Yuumi can barely clear her 2nd camp... Especially if she tanks a buff for her toplaner. You also say the invade is exclusive to top/yuumi but adc does more damage than the average toplaner.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1umGuaXL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T22:38:45.440+0000) > > Rakan would still kill her... why lmao
> [{quoted}](name=JhonTeemon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1umGuaXL,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T02:37:49.010+0000) > > why lmao Hes still a person. How would you like to be treated as a pet... Actually probs best we dont answer that {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tjGU7stF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T00:21:57.818+0000) > > Jungle doesnt suck. > People just love to complain. Trying being a twitch jungle main
> [{quoted}](name=Immortal SOUŁ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tjGU7stF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T00:36:54.350+0000) > > Trying being a twitch jungle main Jungle. Not twitch. People like Lee, Yi, Ekko, Olaf, Shyv... anyone who can clear fast and win most early level duels has either insane ganks or an unstoppable late game are so powerful.
Okraki (NA)
: Not My Shop
Worked scarily well for me It gave me 4 skins I really want
pwc2016 (NA)
: Hey guys, just wante a little advice.
Jungle doesnt suck. People just love to complain.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1umGuaXL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T21:16:27.187+0000) > > What? > > > Lat me get this straight... if Talon x Quinn was a thing... and quinn was petting rakan... > > Talon would be busy trying (and failing) to stop xayah and rakan from killing quinn. yea but what if xayah was not there, then what, what if he saw her petting him like a typical way she pet valor lol
> [{quoted}](name=JhonTeemon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1umGuaXL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T21:36:21.208+0000) > > yea but what if xayah was not there, then what, what if he saw her petting him like a typical way she pet valor lol Rakan would still kill her...
: talerino rakkano
What? Lat me get this straight... if Talon x Quinn was a thing... and quinn was petting rakan... Talon would be busy trying (and failing) to stop xayah and rakan from killing quinn.
H00KIE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kp8Mxsvy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T17:23:50.468+0000) > > It may have tens of millions of players, but thats across many regions. With NA being the smallest yet most widely spread major region, there are surprisingly few players for each role at your level. And with support already being the leave favourite role, there will be even less players. Still not really an excuse to force me to play something I don't want, which defeats the purpose of role selection.
> [{quoted}](name=H00KIE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kp8Mxsvy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T19:06:52.617+0000) > > Still not really an excuse to force me to play something I don't want, which defeats the purpose of role selection. Whats the point of role selection if it takes you 30 mins to get a game
: Keeping new champions enabled in ranked promotes toxicity
Why blame riot for the community's issues?
H00KIE (NA)
: Why is there role selection if you don't get your roles anyway?
It may have tens of millions of players, but thats across many regions. With NA being the smallest yet most widely spread major region, there are surprisingly few players for each role at your level. And with support already being the leave favourite role, there will be even less players.
Wolity (EUW)
: Why they did that ?
Why they did it? Heca expects people to agree with him and his standards, and gets annoyed when people do things they dont like. Then they just want heim to be banned Everyone else jumps on heim because they focused on their own lane and are mad that heim did so bad, they didnt see heca trolling him.
: Play League of Legends using PS4
Ps4 and pc use completwly different processors and so it may require the game to be completely reprogrammed. Not to mention the controls would be completely terrible.
Wolity (EUW)
: I spend around 400 $ in this game , and everytime when some1 is trolling or saying something toxic i ask myself is it worthy to reply to this guy and lose my account cuz of it? Then after i ask myself i mute this person and report him after the game. In fact i never got punished and im playing since late season 1 / early season 2
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AtnYTvoK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-12T15:09:44.045+0000) > > I spend around 400 $ in this game , and everytime when some1 is trolling or saying something toxic i ask myself is it worthy to reply to this guy and lose my account cuz of it? Then after i ask myself i mute this person and report him after the game. In fact i never got punished and im playing since late season 1 / early season 2 Same here. Though (stupidly) probably spent a decent amount more than you spread over a couple of accounts. I went up to a 14 day ban on my old account that I lost access to (forgot password and email so rip alot of money) a few years ago but on this account I haven't recieved a single punishment purely because I realised that flaming really is pointless. Well... that and no longer being the immature kid I was back then
: > [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=JJOdeP9V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T23:59:00.586+0000) > > Because a very spiteful riot employee having a bad day looked into a list of millions of players and saw your name and specifically chose you and your friend and rigged the entirety of the coding, implementing the update to only you and your friends games that prevents you from finding 9 of a unit. Ugh. I been on that guy's list for weeks now, though... Can I like... send some coffee and donuts or something?
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=JJOdeP9V,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T08:04:05.185+0000) > > Ugh. I been on that guy's list for weeks now, though... > > Can I like... send some coffee and donuts or something? Ive heard the only thing that can cause the employee to free you from their clutches is the freshly collected salt from tears, reworking Ryze and buying another akali skin
: More ultimate than MF’s skin that’s for sure. The work they put into this jax skin is awesome.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rqcMOTE4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T01:27:53.789+0000) > > More ultimate than MF’s skin that’s for sure. > > The work they put into this jax skin is awesome. More ultimate than any skin other than Elementalist lux and Dj sona
: O look another 2 piece set that's better than every single 6 piece set
: This is why proof should be necessary, just like other age restricted things are. I have not seen an 11 year old purchase cigarettes. My friend and I are actually discussing how the adults may be the most toxic people and that boggles me. Why would that be? How is it known what the age of the players is? I have seen what looks to be a name demanded by parents, such as "08 15 2004" but otherwise, how?
> [{quoted}](name=Rëcession,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=hER9VEQ2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T00:08:40.049+0000) > > This is why proof should be necessary, just like other age restricted things are. I have not seen an 11 year old purchase cigarettes. My friend and I are actually discussing how the adults may be the most toxic people and that boggles me. Why would that be? How is it known what the age of the players is? I have seen what looks to be a name demanded by parents, such as "08 15 2004" but otherwise, how? and what proof system can sort through hundreds of millions of players all from different countries with different languages and laws? I have seen many 11 year olds with cigarettes.
psyNone (NA)
: are you fucking serious??
Because a very spiteful riot employee having a bad day looked into a list of millions of players and saw your name and specifically chose you and your friend and rigged the entirety of the coding, implementing the update to only you and your friends games that prevents you from finding 9 of a unit.
: Rank environment sucks
Atleast TSM went undefeated in worlds
: Making a players age matter
and if an 11 year old says they are 30? how about a 50 year old in a kids lobby... not to mention most of the toxic people are actually the adults playing.
: I am having trouble with something in PBE
PBE needs those matery 7 mains though, or do you want champions to be tested against people first-timing and trolling only
Arammus (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FzqgMNbw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:11:12.620+0000) > > So efficiently managing 3 resource bars and 5 different possible forms isnt high skill? > > > Its alot more skill than champions like renekton or aatrox who have unlimited resources and healing and an ult thats basically a get out of jail free card. depends on the damage output. if all you have to do is use that weird boomerang gun in combination with rapidfire to do like 2000 damage in 2 seconds, thats not high skill. kinda how riven used to be seen as the most complex champ in the game. now 90% of rivens i see dont animation cancel at all, they literally mash q and kill people with it. it doesnt matter how complex or overloaded a champ is, if 2 button presses reach a dps that destroys everything instantly, its not high skill anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FzqgMNbw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:59:21.685+0000) > > depends on the damage output. > > if all you have to do is use that weird boomerang gun in combination with rapidfire to do like 2000 damage in 2 seconds, thats not high skill. > > kinda how riven used to be seen as the most complex champ in the game. > now 90% of rivens i see dont animation cancel at all, they literally mash q and kill people with it. > > it doesnt matter how complex or overloaded a champ is, if 2 button presses reach a dps that destroys everything instantly, its not high skill anymore. thats a balance issue. not a mechanical issue. The core of the champion is still skill expressive if its g oing to be used to its max efficiency
: Aphelios is a "high skill" champion.
So efficiently managing 3 resource bars and 5 different possible forms isnt high skill? Its alot more skill than champions like renekton or aatrox who have unlimited resources and healing and an ult thats basically a get out of jail free card.
: lol ranked games, só whats up with matchmaking
I think i lost some brain cells reading this.
: @Riot you should really reward the community for creating Champion Concepts that you use
Riot most likely had already decided everything they were going to use by the time that forum post was made. They also cant actually openly say they took the idea from someone else even if they did due to potential copyright and publicity issues.
Temoa (EUNE)
: A really small,but helpful change
More just a sort of invisible/offline would be better.
: Will Tahm Kench be viable in any role this season?
He was unfun for everyone else in soloQ and pros always found a way to break him in pro play he is in a very tricky situation and is basically Ryze2.0 where he cant be strong in soloQ because of how powerful it makes him in proplay
Keiaga (NA)
: By any chance have you done the math between 80 AD items and 55AD lethality items? I was wondering if lethality was ever worth building on fiora since the extra 35AD increases her true damage anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iq1KU5wc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-11T04:03:30.221+0000) > > By any chance have you done the math between 80 AD items and 55AD lethality items? I was wondering if lethality was ever worth building on fiora since the extra 35AD increases her true damage anyways. Never really bothered to check out the math behind it. She certainly seems to do enough damage either way and so I prefer the pure ad since they give other stats more beneficial to her rather than the duskblade or spellshield which will rarely be helpful.
aJoan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p2Guxu6P,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-11T03:34:47.058+0000) > > I guess we dont have to pay any credit to this post now since you are clearly lying. ??? He is not clearly lying, i've been auto-filled multiple games in a row before
> [{quoted}](name=aJoan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p2Guxu6P,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-11T03:38:54.850+0000) > > ??? He is not clearly lying, i've been auto-filled multiple games in a row before You get autofill protection for a couple of games if you fill/get autofilled.
Keiaga (NA)
: Open forum about Fiora
I like PTA or Conqueror depending on my lane opponent. Conqueror is generally stronger I find since lots of trades with fiora will be extended beyond 3 autos (or Q/E), her ult alone is 8 stacks. But I build her as a pure 1v1 1v2 duelist. {{item:3072}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3074}} being the core and then usually some mix of {{item:3071}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3181}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3026}} Depending on the situation. Skip out on the early CDR and get pure damage/lifesteal and you can always out-sustain your lane opponent since usually they have 1 key cc you need to block and then its simple from there. I usually just split push with her but the insane AD i build also allows me to potentially assassinate a key carry with my ult if needed.
: Can RIto change the way to keep the winrate 50%
>Also, i got autofill three times in three game. I guess we dont have to pay any credit to this post now since you are clearly lying.
: Had the worst game of League in a long time.
So... heres my answer... >Please Riot, why do people get banned for saying mean things, but people don't get banned for leaving games and intentionally trying to lose? All 3 of these are punishable. I know from personal experience{{item:3070}} >Tell me, how is it so hard to ban people that intentionally try to lose or rage quit? Im gonna be brutally honest here. Bronze is an absolute shitshow. That Zoe could be doing just as good as someone who puts in hundreds of hours learning all the meta picks. As for the question as a whole. How do you know thats what they did? What if they got matched with a challenger smurf and get stomped 0/18 do they get banned for that? What if they get camped by mid and jungle roams and are constantly being dived and go 3/13 do they get banned simply because their team doesnt help? Short of running it down mid and telling the enemy "thank me for the free win", its hard to tell if someone is inting or just doing bad. Especially at lower elo
: A password is required to enter this room
Sounds like an issue with the file your computer has. Try reinstalling or running the repair tool, if that doesnt fix it then maybe submit a support ticket.
Show more

Cind3rkick

Level 184 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion