: This is the type of hateful rhetoric someone should be banned for, but I bet mister Cool Ice Tea is totally safe.
i explained a word. Why would i get punished for that? Or is it for the "dont fkiing use" ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WNdYI89K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-17T23:14:37.535+0000) > > Constant harassment, name-calling and poor sportsmanship as well as the claim that you were gonna troll and then laughing about it when your teammates (who you then insulted afterwards) objected to it. No excuses here, the ban was deserved. ur wrong
: unban xj9
> Why isn't XJ9 a special case? oh that idiot is a special case cause none of his victims is every getting an apologize. He is not reflecting what he was doing, he is not taking responsibility for his behaviour. Simply he is not interested or he is kind of freaked in his mind that he can't care about it. Leave that clown where he is.
: Or they could lay the fuck off and not punish at all. A few swears in a video game are not going to cause irreparable harm to the world. For some reason destroying games is fine, but saying anything about it is so bad that it deserves punishment.
You are not the one who decides that. If my local gas station doesn't allow anyone to eat something while in the station and i am starting to eat a snickers they are allowed to kick me out. Rules are made by the house owner. It's non of your fking business. You stick with them or you LEAVE.
Mordius (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7AVJdM17,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T02:32:50.392+0000) > > You know, it may not be the first thing that comes to mind, but if I ever find myself wanting to be an ass to someone, a permanent ban being a potential outcome is definitely on my mind. > > It took a permanent ban for you to reform. That means the system worked. Not that it needs changed. You are being punished because the punishment you're still getting is what was necessary for you to reform. Riot has statistics that, of those who get 14 day bans and don't reform, almost all of them (well over 90%) eventually get permanently banned - regardless of how many "hoops" or "intermediate" punishments (ex: month ban, year ban, etc) you put in the middle. > > The permanent ban is the only thing that works for some people, and it works **because** it is permanent. If it was no longer permanent (i.e. if you could remove it later), it would no longer work. Permanent ban isn't effective because it's permanent. It's effective because everyone is different. And everyone takes a different amount of time to reform. All of which, is longer than 2 weeks, as you have shown. And Riot has never held month long bans or year long bans, So I have no idea where they would possibly draw that information from. I don't speak for every permabanned player. I speak for myself. I am no longer toxic. So If riot and the community is in the business of keeping non-toxic conforming players out of the game. then fine. I got the answer I was looking for.
> of keeping non-toxic conforming players out of the game. then fine. That's what they wanted you to do in the first place, to leave the game.
: Can someone explain to me how "smurfing" is actually fun?
So i have a smurf in silver 5 and one in gold 5, which i both use to pratice champions. I start to get interested in a champion and play 1 or 2 normal games on my main but after that i wanna get a lil challenge to get better. So i am going onto my smurf and start playing that champion in ranked. Why not normals? Cause in normals I face people which are also learning a champion and it's way easier to play vs them. There are matchups like: I wanna practice katarina and my enemy picks a rumble / malphite / teemo midlane. Which i didn't face in 6 months in ranked. This is not helpfull at all cause it's not an experience which I can use later on in ranked.
: i SAID i deliberately avoid contact with any enemy champion to make sure i dont get banned for intentional feedingagain oh my god.
> avoid contact with any enemy which didnt work out so well, either amumu or mundo could use here W to at least do some dmg to champions near while running away, you didnt even do that. You were actively trying to avoid damaging the enemys and fk your team up.
: I define "Troll" as a whole lot of things and not all of them even bad. When you are just trying to annoy me because I called it team killing, among other names, then that is definitely the bad kind of trolling. <removed by moderation>: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll Literally trying to provoke an argument is what you have done since you started on this topic. Did anyone really not think there isn't a way to kill your own team in League of Legends? Are you really serious? You had to correct yourself midtroll even. I didn't even have to start listing them myself. You totally forgot a few thousand other ways too.
> correct yourself midtroll do we go a lil mental here? people like you are the reason why everything in games these days are "troll" and "int". Get rid of it. Just because it's YOUR definition doesnt mean it's correct for you to use. If MY definition of a rapist was someone who is breathing weird and i would call you out as an rapist in public, would you feel okay with that cause it's MY definition?
Baval (NA)
: calling your enemy trash and noobs isnt trash talking, its just toxic. so is "easy"
funny thing is the new announcer for the msi event sometimes says at a double kill "show these noobs" ... so riot is tricking people into saying noobs now or what?
Gloric (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CooL Ice Tea,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Nb8Fjjab,comment-id=000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-14T06:28:56.888+0000) > > It's there to get rid of people which harras other customers. If a restaurant owner kicks 2 people out because they are fighting it's not because he wants them to buy the exact food order the next day again. > > If someone is trolling and another person is shit talking him for that i have 2 idiots in my team which are fking my game up. If i had that in every game since it's not being punished i would think about leaving this game and play something else. > > You wouldn't go to the next starbucks if every customer there would yell and insult at each other. But going by your analogy. Starbucks would have a dude with a gun, stealing from the store, a dude raping some women in the corner. And Starbucks instead of actually calling the police and getting the real criminals punished, are instead demanding the guy who is a bit irrate and swearing too often, or even the guy who tried to stop the guy raping the woman/the guy who stands up to the guy with a gun (even if in a dumb way), demanding that he leave the store for being toxic. I'm not even joking, this is an accurate analogy of what's wrong with League's punishment system.
> Starbucks would have a dude with a gun, stealing from the store, a dude raping some women in the corner. first of all, never is your health or your life in danger while you play a video game. There are laws which allow you to defend yourself from anything that will cause damage do you or your health. But there is no law i can remember which allows you to defend yourself with punching someone down cause he said or did something stupid (toxic behaviour or trolling). It sounds like you want to hurt people, that's why i am using the punching example. Secondly: >I'm not even joking, this is an accurate analogy Is it? You wanna tell me you are fine with an analogy which makes a Troll a Rapist or a life threat? What about this one: A guy is in a coffee shop and he is throwing his coffee over you (intended but without looking that way). Now you are going for a shout out, he is "flaming" you back and you 2 get in a word fight. I can promise you that you both will get kicked out since you are distracting the other customers. Now lets pretend he finished his coffee (intended but without any chance to proof that) over you again. You start to yell at him and he says sorry and smiles at you. Now YOU, fully knowing that he is trying to piss you off, you keep blaming and calling him out as he stays calm and trys to trigger you even more. Which one of you is getting kicked out of the Coffee shop? Answer this like an objective adult.
: > [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Nb8Fjjab,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T02:50:25.361+0000) > > Tyler1 received an [ID ban](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013815928-Understanding-ID-Bans), meaning that any accounts that were found to belong to him were banned on the spot. Only the ID ban was lifted though, meaning that he no longer has to fear having his accounts instabanned on the spot. His permabanned accounts remain permabanned to this day. So reforming isn't even good in your eyes ok, sometimes I think the ban system is just there to get people to rebuy the same shit over and over
It's there to get rid of people which harras other customers. If a restaurant owner kicks 2 people out because they are fighting it's not because he wants them to buy the exact food order the next day again. If someone is trolling and another person is shit talking him for that i have 2 idiots in my team which are fking my game up. If i had that in every game since it's not being punished i would think about leaving this game and play something else. You wouldn't go to the next starbucks if every customer there would yell and insult at each other.
: this discussion was to blow off steam so I could leave the account in peace. No one here can really do anything to the account as is on here, riot wont remove a punishment. they have a company to run an im one sole player out of millions why would they care. I accidently copied the last post the I lost the clipboard of the chat logs. But for your entertainment if u know how to recover them ill gladly put them in these threads
MantelKun (EUW)
: Honor for Randoms and Enemys too
> 2: most honors go to female players. im not a sexist, just telling you my experiences, since i most of the time play with at least 1 or 2 girls. how the hell do you even know that? I played around 500 games this season, i have no idea when a person is male or female. And even if they would tell me they are a girl, doesn't mean they are. I can tell you I am batman, would you believe that?
: DROPHACKING GAME IN 2018
exactly {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} PS: me and the major part here have no clue about your language :(
Shukr4n (EUW)
: So if reason is Feeding and telling vayne trash hiw isxsupposed to be on thecsame report? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
if the ban reason is feeding he is given some games which triggerd the ban if the reason is toxic behaviour then is he provided with chat logs. You can report for both but i didn't see a punishment yet which included chat logs and game logs.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Chatlog
>I got reported by my team for feeding >_got reported for feeding _ >_**for feeding **_ Eh .... > Chatlog {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Where did I claim to insult people? Calling someone bronze is not an insult, just cause they're sensitive about being bronze rank doesn't make it toxic. I said that I got banned cause I was being toxic, then I reformed like I was told to do. Sigh.
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} I just now realized you are silver 4. It's not like you have any idea about the game or that you are good in any way. You are like the typical 14 year old beginner player without a plan which wanna act big on the internet and starts to tell other people that they are bronze just to feel better about your silver account. See what I did? I would bet you felt attacked after that text but I didn't "Insult" you cause I didn't used a curse word. Think about that. It's the message behind it, not what you write.
: Unfairly Banned
> Sigh. I'm probably never gonna play this great game again cause of this. Sounds like you wanna fear Riot to lose a customer. The thing is, they don't want you as a customer when they banned you.
Giki (NA)
: No 25 game chat ban ??
can we get a look at the chat logs?
: i got banned permanently twice over the past 4 months on both of my accounts unreasonably
It's freakin annoying to run into people like you all day, ofc you will get banned after enough bad behaviour. You experienced it once, i don't know how you didn't learn anything and want to come up with something like "both of my accounts unreasonably banned"
Naalith (NA)
: Mage changes are confirmed to be a result (in part, at least) of mage dominance in pro play. Really?
Okay wtf is going on ? Jumping onto boards, seeing these threads about mage changes, what about anyone DROP A SOURCE?! Can't find shit on surrenderat20
: Just got permanently banned...
> I got a 5 game chat restriction a few days ago there is no 5 game chat restriction in the punishment system. What does your ban message say which you did get suspended for? 3rd party program? Did they bring chat logs?
: > but I guarantee the IFS will slow your honor gain to a grinding halt for being reported so much by so many players. Under what basis do you make this guarantee?
iRyano (NA)
: I understand but when a support refused to play and negatively impacting the whole team by sitting at base spamming chat at me. I don't believe Im in the wrong here giving some constructive criticism to her.
> constructive criticism You have no idea what that means. For example if that nami was realy spamming chat a kind of "constructive criticism" would be to tell her something like "You can sit there and fight us with chatting and earn nothing or you can start playing and fighting the enemy and maybe earn some lp"
iRyano (NA)
: the nami support literally inted her lane then stayed in brush all game spamming chat at me this Is just the permabanned chat log of just my chat log
> the nami support literally inted her lane we dont give a damn what she did, it's about YOU, you can control YOUR behaviour and not hers. She will come when she has a punishment and then we talk with her but now, all you can manage to fix is YOUR behaviour.
iRyano (NA)
: no you're wrong I wish @riot would come say something all I did was play my game and try to use the chat to be productive
> iRyano: ssee how nami was doing nothing how is that productive? this is being a idiot towards others.
: How chat ban works.
> well mute yes but i am kinda person who wants to play as team if i mute jungler than bot needs gank and he doesnt ganks and we lose ) to don't get banned i mean i don't want lost another honor LvL just for saying some mean words in chat. be freakin honest with yourself now, how often do toxic idiots give a usefull comment in the chat? If they want to gank you they ping spam you anyway. The "i want to communicate" answer is the biggest bullshit which people tell themself as a reason to keep fighting with other idiots.
: the guys downvoting this should rly understand what sarcasm is... lol
YOU should really understand how to use sarcasm on the internet without pictures and smilies.
: The ban system, the thin-skinned and the ban-happy.
> Develop a thicker skin. Why don't you get a thicker skin so the punishments won't bother you any more?
GUY24 (NA)
: buddy the rp thing was a JOKE relax
Okay after 2 examples i really have to tell you: YOUR JOKES SUCK.
: Its ok, I was expecting someone to make this sort of response. Whenever people bring up that the community ISNT perfect, that it DOES have flaws (in some cases BIG flaws) people try and shut that person down. Use thier kda, thier rank, thier level, etc. Anything to say "You are X so you have no right to say anything" and they can then go back to pretending how perfect the league community is. I know I am not a high level challenger player. Yeah, I have problems. At least I am willing to admit I have flaws and dont consider myself "gods gift to league". Sadly alot of the players do. And they seem to use this sense of 'superiority' as a way to shut down and dismiss anyone who says something they dont like.
> Whenever people bring up that the community ISNT perfect, that it DOES have flaws (in some cases BIG flaws) people try and shut that person down. Rule # 3: Don't come up with some bullshit now and leave it. > "You are X so you have no right to say anything" You were the first person which started to point out ranks in this discussion, which is already bullshit. So you hate it but you do it. Think about that. You could be bronze 5 and i wouldn't even look that up while you make a point in a discussion. UNLESS you started to point out someones rank or assume his low rank. AS. YOU. DID.
brônco (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HavokDash,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NVEryTwv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-03T05:20:30.944+0000) > > and who defines what is the &#x27;right&#x27; gameplan. outside of the BLATANT efforts of game sabotage alot of these players have an &quot;Im right, you are wrong. I am big, you are small. I say jump, you say &quot;how high?&quot; Mentality. > They dont want discuss any gameplan, they want YOU to do what THEY say. They dont know or care if maybe you have a different strategy. They have a schedule/gameplan and if you dont play to how they expect the game to progress, they will label you a troll. > > Players in this community dont want any comprimise, they think they are &quot;Gods gift to league&quot; and they spend most of the game just going on about how &quot;trash&quot; thier team is. &quot;Omg why do I always get these garbage teams, these stupid noobs are trolling. This is why I cant get out of bronze/silver/etc&quot; > > They have a specific schedule for the match, they want to dictate how everyone else builds and they dont want to hear any outside view. YOu try and bring up any alternative strategy and they will: > -Use your item build to dismiss you > -use your level to dismiss you > -use your role to dismiss you > -use your kda to dismiss you... > Seeing a pattern here? > > And If you DONT build what they want, DONT play how they want. DONT jump at thier every command (because they know so much better than you) then they turn around and label yiou a troll, a greifer, a feeder (though they cant tell the difference between INTENTIONAL feeding and deaths from being OUTPLAYED) Idk about all that bullshit you just posted but as in when to group where, when do call drake, when to call baron, when to push which lane, etc. there is only the one, sometimes in niche situations more than one answer, and the calls are usually pretty obvious if you know what you're doing Now I am assuming you made this post because you are a low rank and some guy was getting mad at you over you doing something really dumb when what to do was pretty obvious, but it may not have been obvious to you, and you can't be put at fault for your own ignorance, I would say if you actually want to be good at this game you should learn about when and what to do and why and you will see that there's really only a couple right things to be doing at a given time. Feel free to rifle off some situations you may have been confused about and I can tell you about what the good call would have been, now obviously you might fuck some things up during the game because some people just do and I am assuming you are pretty new given you are in the lowest possible rank on what appears to be your only account, but I am willing to help if you are actually interested in learning and not just ranting for upvotes
> Now I am assuming you made this post because you are a low rank Rule # 1: You shut the fuck up about ranks if you are a lil girl who is posting on these boards with his aram account. Rule # 2: You shut the fuck up about ranks if you are a lil girl who is posting on these boards with his aram account. Rul # 3: Don't come up with some bullshit now and leave it.
: They were qued together and both going off at me in chat? All I did was point out to the game, that the player was griefing in 2 pregame lobbies. That's not being negative, that's pointing out facts. How is that offensive in any way?
> That's not being negative, that's pointing out facts Hitler would tell the same about his view, it's facts and nothing else. That's your opinion. And even if it was a fact (a thing that is known and/or proved to be true.) you can tell a fact and still be an asshole. I don't know why people think stating facts or the truth will not get them in troubles. Example: If I would write what I think about you and all the other lil flamer kiddies in these boards (and I would only tell the truth and most of it would be facts) then i would get punished with a perma ban. So get your shit together and shut up ingame.
mzicio (EUW)
: Sorry, I'm not a native english speaker. I knew it was related to homosexuality but didn't know it was considered extremely offensive.
> Sorry, I'm not a native english speaker. then don't fking use words which u dont know. Your word explains that a person isn't even worth to get burned alive on top of the fire but instead he is so worthless to get thrown under to start the fire cause he is gay. And they did that in the past. And people suffered and died in unexplainable pain.
: because people need to know how bad they are, why is typing the reason people get banned, how about sucking at this game. when someone types I don't lose lp, when they feed I do.
> because people need to know how bad they are, you are in silver 5 with 200 games. YOU ARE FREAKING BAD BRO. Gosh you should uninstall this game, you are litteraly garbage if you are in silver 5 after so many games. Does this help you now in any way? NO? YOU ARE OFFENDED? WHAT? Calling people bad just because they are bad isn't realy something which anyone should do, otherwise you would get flamed every single day you play league cause you are "silver 5 garbage"
: > [{quoted}](name=Lawamat,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ErlwrFsR,comment-id=0003000200000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T09:52:06.989+0000) > > The funny thing is, even if he hadn&#x27;t rejoined again to help his team finish, there was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL that his team could&#x27;ve lost that game, which you can clearly see in the vod. They weren&#x27;t in need of his help anymore. That still doesn't matter and doesn't change the fact everyone should play until the game is finished?
people on boards are fanboys, they will defend streamers and they will defend riot all the way till they die. I can remember topics were people stated that selling all the items and buying tears 30 seconds before the enemy ends is not correct and has to be punished. But the other way around is fine? Fk this. People here will always turn in the direction where they can crawl some famous butt up. I would bet you that if cowsep was a no name streamer that nobody here would defend this kind of behaviour.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dolyna,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o0xXLtOU,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T03:28:17.989+0000) > > Yet. Wait, you&#x27;re uninstalling? Well, it&#x27;s probably going to be hard for you to avoid a permaban in the future anyway, but you&#x27;re not going to find less toxic communities in other PvP games. Competitive games breed toxic behavior by their nature. They also attract sociopaths who love to grief people. Being successful in these kinds of games isn&#x27;t just a matter of skill, it&#x27;s learning how to develop a thick skin, and how not to feed trolls. League is way more gay than other games though... it pisses me off way more than other games as well. It's something about this game in particular, not just competitive games in general.
> it pisses me off way more than other games as well. then the problem is your behaviour, who gets upset about a video game? lol. Grow up.
KagenoOu (NA)
: Y'know what triggers the **** out of me? People who falsely claim someone is inting...
this shit is coming from streamers. Just like "trolling". Qtiepie makes a missplay, canceld an auto attack or sth and says to himself (+his chat) "damn i am trolling" or. "damn i am inting". Streamers start it, the sheeps which watch them repeat it.
Ozi4life (EUNE)
: They deserve ban!
> for typing wtf that's the interesting part, i take a guess you wrote stuff like "you damn retard" "report that fucking idiot" "that bastard is gonna be banned" that's the kind of writing i expect you to "explain the enemy team why to report him". Am I right? maybe even a homophobic or racist slur? Not sure about that Would you mind posting your chat logs ? Cause if you only typed "wtf" that's a fail punishment and should be reversed.
: If they don't allow trash talk to teammates then someone would get banned every other game. You have no context to what I was dealing with. And after I realized words were completely lost on these people I muted them until I became aware of what they were lying to the other team about.
> You have no context to what I was dealing with. IT DOESNT MATTER. Man when do these kids start to learn ?
G4wDLy (NA)
: The chat logs, obviously I was irritated but what words are not allowed? Game 1 G4wDLy: I am just farmin bot lane not tryin to fight lol G4wDLy: you go ahead G4wDLy: you can poke all day G4wDLy: if it looks like a good fight I will help G4wDLy: if not bye felicia :p G4wDLy: how? G4wDLy: lmao G4wDLy: welp G4wDLy: lol G4wDLy: sion smacked dat ass G4wDLy: this is fuckin annoying G4wDLy: Just take turret so I can farm or my team can gank G4wDLy: nope G4wDLy: not switchin G4wDLy: can't be aggressive G4wDLy: this fucking support is pushing lane G4wDLy: can you stop? G4wDLy: 17-39 farm G4wDLy: and you push G4wDLy: fuckin derp G4wDLy: died once G4wDLy: it is your fault you chose a mid as support G4wDLy: and pushing lane G4wDLy: so just support G4wDLy: oh G4wDLy: the client makes you hit minions? G4wDLy: report xerath for trollin please G4wDLy: leave dude G4wDLy: you are just fuckin the team G4wDLy: you aren't supporting G4wDLy: you are pushing lane G4wDLy: so wtf you talkin about G4wDLy: Hi G4wDLy: xerath G4wDLy: I got 1/3 hp first 2 sec in lane G4wDLy: the fuck you think I am gonna do? G4wDLy: go fight back lmao G4wDLy: Please report this support. G4wDLy: you trolled G4wDLy: xerath support? naw man doesn't work G4wDLy: BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN AGGRESSIVE TANK G4wDLy: obviously I can't do anything G4wDLy: when my support is a mage that sits back and watches G4wDLy: yeah you push G4wDLy: See support pushing? G4wDLy: Report please G4wDLy: Push mid and win please I hate playin with troll supports G4wDLy: I can't do anything illaoi G4wDLy: Xerath has pushed all my waves G4wDLy: I can't do anything with my support trolling me G4wDLy: not my fault G4wDLy: I am not inting G4wDLy: I am waiting for you guys to win G4wDLy: Just push mid please G4wDLy: Team thinks we have a chance G4wDLy: Not crying G4wDLy: Not wasting my time getting trolled G4wDLy: Not hard to figure out xerath is here to troll for no reason G4wDLy: You chose Xerath to support (first troll) then you decide to push waves while I am behind a bunch of cs (second troll) G4wDLy: Figure it out G4wDLy: To strong G4wDLy: Illaoi G4wDLy: You know how tilting it is playin with a support that trolls? G4wDLy: seriously? G4wDLy: I can't G4wDLy: I have no gold G4wDLy: I had no farm G4wDLy: xerath pushed lane G4wDLy: Illaoi G4wDLy: Do you know how hard it is to farm being behind in dmg with a mage clearing wave G4wDLy: I legit COULDNT FARM G4wDLy: Sion and cait bombed me when I walked in lane G4wDLy: I was 1/3 hp G4wDLy: the fuck how can I be aggressive I blew heal right off the bat G4wDLy: GG Game 2 G4wDLy: they will kill me... G4wDLy: be aggressive on mf early soraka prolly didn't start heal G4wDLy: this is fuckin annoying me already G4wDLy: jesus christ G4wDLy: that wasn't such a good idea lol :/ G4wDLy: shaco G4wDLy: the fuck ya pushin lane for? G4wDLy: because you are a troll G4wDLy: k carry me G4wDLy: I will sit at turret G4wDLy: sorry bard G4wDLy: I was gonna sit here and farm G4wDLy: but you can do it all G4wDLy: Naw the other lane was ahead of me G4wDLy: You are just fuckin your own team G4wDLy: like bard is G4wDLy: you guys aren't carries G4wDLy: you are supports G4wDLy: useless dmg G4wDLy: glad you are getting farm G4wDLy: Looks like shaco and bard are gonna carry me G4wDLy: Bet in teamfights if I help they will say I do no dmg, I wonder why lmao G4wDLy: I can't fight being as far behind as I am G4wDLy: Goes back to team pushing lane for me lol G4wDLy: Yo G4wDLy: Whatever that is? G4wDLy: Naw shaco you tilted me banning my adc G4wDLy: Go ahead I don't pay for it (: it's a renal G4wDLy: Rental G4wDLy: I am not farming G4wDLy: you can carry me G4wDLy: If you are gone I will farm G4wDLy: Wtf you talkin about G4wDLy: Idk what that even is G4wDLy: Oops hit the turret damn G4wDLy: Idk wtf you are talkin about G4wDLy: I just don't get it lmao G4wDLy: literally can't go anywhere with people taking farm G4wDLy: shyv is afk
> [{quoted}](name=G4wDLy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XF70fM4c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-16T06:25:38.476+0000) > > The chat logs, obviously I was irritated but what words are not allowed? > > Game 1 > G4wDLy: this fucking support is pushing lane > G4wDLy: and you push > G4wDLy: fuckin derp > G4wDLy: it is your fault you chose a mid as support > G4wDLy: report xerath for trollin please > G4wDLy: leave dude > G4wDLy: you are just fuckin the team > G4wDLy: you aren&#x27;t supporting > G4wDLy: you are pushing lane > G4wDLy: Please report this support. > G4wDLy: you trolled > G4wDLy: Report please > G4wDLy: Push mid and win please I hate playin with troll supports > G4wDLy: Xerath has pushed all my waves > G4wDLy: I can&#x27;t do anything with my support trolling me > G4wDLy: I am waiting for you guys to win > G4wDLy: Just push mid please > G4wDLy: Not wasting my time getting trolled > G4wDLy: Not hard to figure out xerath is here to troll for no reason > G4wDLy: You chose Xerath to support (first troll) then you decide to push waves while I am behind a bunch of cs (second troll) > G4wDLy: You know how tilting it is playin with a support that trolls? At this point i am tired of deleting the "ok" parts. You are sitting there permanent telling everyone how xerath is trolling you and that they need to report them. Lets imagine i am the toplaner in that game 1) You are hell of annoying for me 2) you are distracting my whole team with your writing, not only me 3) you are more writing then playing 4) you even told the team in chat that you are "waiting for you guys to win" and "just push mid" "not wasting my time" So you are a huge problem for the whole team. Now you come up with that shit "BUT THAT XERATH.... Babyrage" First of all, IF ... and i say IF he is a troll then you give him exactly what he wants, you showed him that you got tilted by it. And nothing. ABSOLUTELY N.O.T.H.I.N.G. You will ever write will stop him from doing that. Second chance is he played it poorly and your blaming tilted him to the point where he didn't care and started to farm. Good job, you played yourself with your writing. > what words are not allowed? it's not about words, you can say fuck or fucking all you want as long as you don't AIM for someone to blame or flame him. You can even say retarded or something like that as long as you don't blame the other players with it.
G4wDLy (NA)
: I was perma banned
> I do not want to start over with a new account and I will never spend money if I end up having to You may think this will put some pressure to riot but honestly, if they perma ban you that's exactly what they want.
Rioter Comments
mah1foo (EUW)
: (Follow up 2) So Tantram leaves one irrelevant comment and that's it, case closed?
> He still doesn't answer why he would've given me a chat restriction You are aware that he is doing the stuff on the boards in his "free time", correct? Rioters are not getting paid to browse the boards and help people with their topics. That's what a support is for, which you are free to contact in that matter. If i was at my job in my free time just to say hello to someone and a customer had a question and i give them a quick tip which doesn't include a full conversation, would that be a reason for you to start a witch hunt on me?
SWATCOLE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E5VEhPeY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-13T00:20:15.738+0000) > > Can&#x27;t you just... you know.. use another word? Half of it was me not thinking, half of it is that I say the word IRL a lot and it bled over. IRL, people know I don't mean it at face value (same way saying oh fuck off to your friend doesn't mean it in a bullying way), but in game they obviously don't. Again, I'm not saying I shouldn't have been punished, just not to the same extent as people who are repeat offenders of legitimately insulting their team, AFK/trolling, etc. Traditionally, you work your way up to a 14 day ban by repeatedly being a bad person, but I was given it right away, regardless of the fact that I've had a 4+ year clean track record.
> IRL, people know I don't mean it at face value (same way saying oh fuck off to your friend ...) Try to talk like that to strangers which you just met. You are not playing with your friends. Idiot.
: 14 day Ban
> nother option for "Snowflakes" So they can have a gay ol' party chat with the swears XXXX'd out. there are 30 million accounts which are playing monthly, there are like 0,0006% of the players which are getting banned, 50 % of these come here and open a thread to cry a river about how unfair the company is while 99,9994 % are never getting a perma ban. So Who is acting like a lil snowflake? YOU idiots wants a special treatment cause your personalty is fked up and you can't act like human beings so I throw that "snowflake behaviour" back to YOU.
Awf Meta (NA)
: You are so lost. I literally don't want a Rioters response. Best case scenario? They say, "sure, let's try it". Worst case scenario? They say, "No thanks". A Rioter response literally does nothing for me. I'm sure they have better things to do with their time than respond to me. You are also confused at why I replied to them. They literally have no influence in the situation. They don't have a Riot dev in their back pocket. Thus, their vote does. Not. Matter. At. All. Lastly, I don't think you want to be encouraging their behavior. Imagine the rest of the community starts posting in the same low effort way? You really want 100 "No." posts in a thread?
After reading the thread i have a feeling you are getting a lil pissed since nobody agrees with your idea?
: > [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E3rKb78E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-10T01:40:50.062+0000) > > thats weird. > by that logic flameing in chat shouldnt be banable either. > since you can just mute it. > > im just saying. the pingspam especially in lower elos is insane. muting the chat is so that you dont have to see it anymore if someone is flaming hard. Ping spam is also in all elos, from bronze to plat ive seen ping spam every game, I dont find it annoying unless they're also flaming most of the game. You can also watch alot of streams and see.
I mean he has a point > muting the chat is so that you dont have to see it anymore if someone is flaming hard. > muting the ping is so that you dont have to see it anymore if someone is pinging hard. is the exact same reason and the exact same result. I feel like it should end in a punishment if you pingspam to be annyoing.
Awf Meta (NA)
: Up votes do matter. I gave partial evidence. Go look for an Akali player that got punished for talking to themselves. I'll give you 1 more clue, Riot Lyte commented on the case.
> Up votes do matter. you are the kind of person which is commenting below facebook videos with that smart copy paste jokes to get some likes, right? People upvote idiots and 5 minutes later they forget the message which they just upvotet. You get literally nothing from 500 Facebook or League board likes. N.o.t.h.i.n.g
: Yes, because people's actions have no impact on how you act. You are entirely in control of your emotions. Everyone is a perfect being who only ever gets angry when they can't control their feelings. Stop spreading this bullshit around. NOBODY is 100% in control of their emotions.
> You are entirely in control of your emotions. In cases where someone dies, you lose your relationship to someone or stuff like that - no. While playing a stupid video game? Hell yes.
Show more

CooL Ice Tea

Level 220 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion