Cocho (NA)
: Yeah I prefer Draft. But the OP likes playing Blinds so this might help him
I really don't get OP then. He likes playing blind pick. He likes playing certain roles. He does not like other people calling the role before him so he decides to cheat? Why not play draft mode instead lol
: >Imagine there was a game mode where you could chose what you wanna play beforehand. Wouldn't that be amazing? I guess clash is that game mode ,,, idk xD
hmmm maybe. Whatever this fancy game mode will be called, I definitely think it should rhyme with "Shaft"
Nankyoku (EUNE)
: Riot doesn't care. It's as simple as that. I just dropped to d5 by heimer jungle and massive trolls who try to avoid the instant feedback system (junglers smiting cannon, laners stealing jungle camps etc etc etc)
Stastically you won more games because of trolls, feeders and flamers than you lost. Let that sink in
Cocho (NA)
: just copy and paste ctlr c before queing up ctlr v its fast
And then someone else picks your lane because calling your lane doesn't mean shit Imagine there was a game mode where you could chose what you wanna play beforehand. Wouldn't that be amazing?
: Riot needs to severely reform its banning system
> I was banned because mid and adc continously harassed me and abused me during the game And here I thought you were banned because you're toxic. Weird
Grubner (NA)
: Pregame chat looks something like this: Me: Top 1: why ashe top are you stupid 2: fk always a troll fk this game 3: im not ganking top screw you ashe Me: Im not trolling ashe top actually works pretty well. 1: Report ashe after game 2: yep 3: sounds good, after all i dont like her pick They proceed to get much, much, much more toxic as the game goes on.
And instead of just muting them you retaliate ... If you can't handle people shittalking you there is no reason for you to sit there and listen to everything they say. Just mute What they said is also irrelevant. The reason why you broke the rule might have been because they triggered you, doesn't matter though. You broke the rules and got punished for breaking the rules.
: All the lanes are the same: Last hit minions. Protect your tower. Destroy enemy tower. Don't die. Kill enemy champion. It's a champion preference issue.
All lanes have similarities, but saying they are the same is just wrong. You're telling me that playing as a support with an adc in a 2v2 lane near dragon is the same as two tanks fighting each other toplane? Yeah ok
: Which is why i kept stuck in ELO hell with bad players like these. Trolling my games all the time when i take my ranked game seriously.
Sorry to tell you, but the reason you're bronze 5 is because you're not good enough to not be bronze 5 Unfortunately your skill while taking ranked seriously is the same as the skill of someone just fucking around
: What really made my game and my team fall behind is because MF rushing {{item:3115}} as her 1st item?? Another thing annoys me she kept pushing out lanes alone when she is also clearly behind in terms of damage items and levels which leads her being caught out in the open to both very fed WW and Yasuo.
You're playing in bronze 5. You can't expect anything from anybody.
: League of Toxicness, maybe you should just act mature and not get all angry and this would never happen lol. Rules are rules, whether someone else got punished or not, you broke them so accept your punishment? Mr. Victim
He is free to get angry as long as he does not express his anger in chat He can scream racist, homophobic and sexist shit at the top of his lungs if a random strangers in a video game makes him this angry ... he just can't type it in chat {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Simply leaving that I can't even get angry at myself if I did something wrong? Odd, but okay.
I seriously don't get what you're arguing about. Riot doesn't want players to type %%%%%% and bans everyone who does. You did it. Deal with it
: Here you go Game 1 (No explanation needed i completely know i went overboard with the argument and i take the hit) Game 2 DiegoLavega: wtf DiegoLavega: are DiegoLavega: you doing? DiegoLavega: You legit scared of a 40% HP camille at 100%? DiegoLavega: you wanna talk about the fact that i already got ganked 6 times by skarner and 0 by ekko talon? DiegoLavega: Otherwise keep those pings under control, really dont wanna mute you DiegoLavega: he can still come back DiegoLavega: dafuq does that have to do with yasuo player DiegoLavega: we have the better teamcomp and im premade with him DiegoLavega: I know he is coming back DiegoLavega: lmao DiegoLavega: and yasuo players are toxic? DiegoLavega: muted DiegoLavega: all of you DiegoLavega: enjoy the chat restrictions DiegoLavega: ggwp DiegoLavega: not even gonna ask you to report the afk guy DiegoLavega: Just the ridiculously toxic teammates. DiegoLavega: You have no idea.. Keep in mind these 2 games were the only 2 first games i ever wrote in the chat after weeks probably, aswell as dealing with toxic players on the other end the whole time (Which 2 wrongs doesnt make a right but i thought it was important to note that the fact that i was called a stupid f------- yasuo player since pre game lobby and he didnt get any punishment was important to note) Edit: Forgot to mention for reference in game 2 i had a premade player who went afk.
> Game 1 (No explanation needed i completely know i went overboard with the argument and i take the hit) Case closed
Ramyskie (EUW)
: Tough life as a tank jungle
> Main tank jungle at high diamond/master level. First season being diamond after 4 years of gold/low plat. I think someone here is overestimating his skill
: I got chat banned for calling someone a moron mate. Riot's definition of Toxicity is any semblance of negativity. P.S. The guy I called a moron? He was ping spamming me away, telling me to go the fuck away because he thought I was going to take his farm. I was warding for him.
and you didn't mute him because?
: Perma bans from league of legends.
I really want to see the chat logs. Pretty sure your definition of toxicity is different than Riot's. And I am convinced that you weren't banned for "just arguing". Can you provide chat logs?
Dysnomia (EUNE)
: Taking responsibility for my actions. I am not adapting to norms and laws of the system you are sheeple to.
Ahh yes. The tough guy internet anarchy warrior type. Got it
Shukr4n (EUW)
: I prefer, then, if u really force me to think about it, a button hovering each role. The first loading or fast mouse'd, click the relative role button and get the rrole. So u have not loading provlems, not double role problems.
Now imagine a completely brandnew system, where everyone can just pick their roles beforehand. Wouldn't that be great? Hm?
: Everyone saying that there is "draft" for that; I know that already but draft can be competitive and its not as chill or relaxing as normal pick. I just don't see the point in being able to troll like that just because its blind pick. I'm sure no one would be happy if they called a lane first but someone just instalocks or trolls knowing there won't be any consequences.
Draft mode can be competitive, so let's enforce a random bs rule and punish people for not following it. This is way more relaxed and chill. Great idea friend. Go play draft and stop complaining geez
Dysnomia (EUNE)
: Take it like a man. I had my two accounts banned for 14 days and i would do all the same over again if in same situation. I don't care for their rewards nor Clash. Whatever. Not spending a single euro on this game anymore. But take it as a man and don't cry here asking for mercy.
When you say "as a man" ... what kind of man are you imagining? Just a douchebag who never learnt to behave correctly and is proud of being annoying?
RIP TSM (NA)
: They shoulda done better and get rid of the other ones too
If they try to remove themselves from the community as hard as you did it's just a matter of time
: Pretty much. If riot didn't fuck him over on twitch he would've been unbanned just like Tyler1. Tyler1 was only unbanned due to his popularity on twitch and league dying so they needed a new streamer to take up viewers. It's just sad he did pass a trial in 2015 but a rioter didn't like him so revoked the entire thing when he had nothing to do with that department. Question you should always ask yourself is "why not?". If XJ9 does anything he did 5 years ago, ban him for good. He hasn't done anything since but hasn't been given a chance despite others doing worst things that actually effect the game and people. Truly is sad that is how it works though. Instead of doing what's right, it's about doing what's fills up the pockets 100%.
It's baffling to me how you're trying to defend this guy. The shit he has said and done deserves absolutely no sympathy from anyone. Right now I'm thinking you're either just as mentally unstable as him to think a person like that should be part of this community or concidering you're account is fairly new and has a nonsensical name you might be xj9 yourself. This freak posted nude pics of his girlfriend on facebook because she played Lee Sin, on top of the usual insulting, flaming, toxicity and death threats that is absolutely irrational and unacceptable I hope Riot will never allow this psychopath into our community.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7u4EpGKk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-14T18:49:39.710+0000) > > Your entire post is based on 2 false premises: > > 1. The number of reports per game is relevant > 2. False reports lead to bans > > > We have an automated system now. A single report triggers a review by the ban system. So it's irrelevant if one guy quietly reports you or if that one guy manages to convince the 8 other players to report you. The result is the same. The ban system reviews the game. If you didn't do anything wrong, you won't get punished. > > The only difference is that calling for reports is actually confirmed harassment You mean they are irrelevant ?
Basically yes Except for the first one that triggers the IFS.
2IGT89 (NA)
: phreaks dumb voice announcer in summoners rift
You can turn it off in the options menu nobody forces you to listen to him calm down
: I'm Sad
> out of no volition of my own It's your responsibility no matter what
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mannny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vky6Xh7L,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-16T11:30:01.236+0000) > > Not saying he's broken by any means He IS broken
Playrate 17.04% Winrate 48.93% Broken
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: his games do not have 10 as a sample
Alright my bad. Next time I take a couple of hours off of work and investigate his entire match history to make a fancy little statistic to determine whether or not his random % is accurate or not. I apologize for not putting enough effort into this incredibly important matter.
saltran (EUW)
: 10 games is a short games pool. Anyway I think that he's talking about Ezreal having a 55% pickrate overal.
He specificly said "in 55% of my games". So no
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Pyke gains 93 AD per Black Cleaver with Transcendence.
Season 3 didn't have transcendence though
Mannny (NA)
: I love to see Ezreal in 55% of my games
In 10 of your last games there were 3 ezreals in total. quick question: do you know how % work?
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uEQWcEos,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-15T17:02:20.165+0000) > > Really? The guy gave a reason to do so. > > He has a main account and a really cool skin on his second account which he cannot buy nowadays. > > Not reason enough? Exactly, I'd also say that I actually have Riot Points on both accounts (again, because I'd forgotten the login info for the old account). So, being able to merge the accounts if you can prove that you've always been the same owner of both accounts (Riot should be able to easily track it through their payment system), I would think being able to merge those accounts shouldn't be an issue. Heck, I'd even PAY for such a service, which means more money for Riot! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
TBH I think merging accounts is way too much work for what it actually accomplishes. Imagine how much work it would be if thousands of players requested accounts to be merged. The way easier solution should be transfering a skin from one account to another.
Jaszs (EUW)
: I think that they change what I see, i mean, no one can see the skins but me
I you use a custom skin that's a copy of an official one you can wave your account goodbye I've used dragon ball skins on lucian and Yi for a couple of months like 2 years ago and everything is fine. If you get yourself a pax sivir or spirit guard udyr you're done
Shukr4n (EUW)
: i cant see how and why would a account merge even exists.
Really? The guy gave a reason to do so. He has a main account and a really cool skin on his second account which he cannot buy nowadays. Not reason enough?
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7u4EpGKk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-14T18:49:39.710+0000) > > Your entire post is based on 2 false premises: > > 1. The number of reports per game is relevant > 2. False reports lead to bans > > > We have an automated system now. A single report triggers a review by the ban system. So it's irrelevant if one guy quietly reports you or if that one guy manages to convince the 8 other players to report you. The result is the same. The ban system reviews the game. If you didn't do anything wrong, you won't get punished. > > The only difference is that calling for reports is actually confirmed harassment false reports do lead to bans... just a myth that they don't false reports increase your account's sensitivity so that what you say even if it's the same as someone else who doesn't receive reports is much more likely to be punished... thus someone who is disliked by others but says nothing worse than another player will be at huge risk of a ban... this is well documented by controversial streamers too there is no standard or accountability: if you receive reports a lot, nearly anything can be twisted to appear toxic, especially since no one sees the full logs to understand what is written this is how it REALLY works
> false reports do lead to bans... just a myth that they don't If you make a claim like this you need to back it up. You have absolutely no data or evidence to back up that claim. How could you possibly know this?
: PSA: Don't Trust Enemies Asking For Reports Without Evidence
Your entire post is based on 2 false premises: 1. The number of reports per game is relevant 2. False reports lead to bans We have an automated system now. A single report triggers a review by the ban system. So it's irrelevant if one guy quietly reports you or if that one guy manages to convince the 8 other players to report you. The result is the same. The ban system reviews the game. If you didn't do anything wrong, you won't get punished. The only difference is that calling for reports is actually confirmed harassment
: A lot of my games are still friendly. I sometimes think people that have an issue with this are sensitive and are only cherry picking the few games with negative players. We tend to remember the negatives more than the positives, that's just human nature.
I am pretty sure OP encounters way more toxicity than you and me. You seem like a reasonable person. I imagine you don't really trigger people or provoke them. Op is doing that 100%. The way he even described basically ordering nasus to pick a different summoner spell just shows his attitude, which actively encourages toxicity
Tusutaki (NA)
: Kindred is most likely the worst champion in the game.
And somehow she still has a 50% winrate overall. Check out Ryze instead. He is either broken op or has the lowest winrate of all champions (which pretty much is the case at the moment) Kindred is fine
: [CLIENT] Can't gain Blue Essence
You only get blue essence from disenchanting champion shards, which you get from capsules by leveling up
: best thing I can suggest is that you get on an alt, be super nice, get a decent rank, and then re-approach them next season with good honors and reformed record
Which absolutely and with 100% certainty will not work. Justified permanent bans for toxicity are never lifted
GodCarry (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHmH4rBI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-13T16:39:57.376+0000) > > You'll spend way more defending the charge back in court and you eventually will lose because it's straight up illegal. You agreed to the ToS. It explicitly states that even though you pay for skins you don't own anything. You just purchased the right to use it until Riot decides otherwise. Lol are you joking? Chargeback fraud is only a relevant charge in the most extreme cases, this definitely not being one of them. Besides, I doubt even .05% of chargeback cases go to court. Any reputable bank will give your money back, no questions asked, with no proof needed. All you need to do is explain the situation and file a dispute with your bank. > Save yourself the trouble and money > > Now that you've threatened to charge back the money you spend I bet a Rioter is more willing to help you. Any company worth it's sht will right their wrongs if reasonable and possible. An angry customer making one thin threat is not going to change that unless the company is run by extremely immature people.
> Lol are you joking? How would you know? You totally missed the sarcasm of the second part, so there is obviously no way for you to know if im joking or not. Please go ahead, buy a skin and charge back the money. For science ...
: I want to be muted because people are BAITING me into it. If riot would show the entire chat logs instead of just 1 player's, it'd help in proving my point. Did you read what I even said?
How are they baiting you when you mute them anyway? I thought you need the chatban because you use chat to express your anger? Which one is it? You're contradicting yourself
: Believe me I do.
You sound like you have way bigger problems than Riot not giving you a permanent chat ban. You have no self control and obvious anger issues. You should see someone about it buddy
: Riot Support Permanently Banned my Account for Trying to Recover it. Help Please.
> Since Riot doesn't seem to care about their customer, I'm considering charge-backing ALL $600 worth of the payments that I have sent to Riot Games. You'll spend way more defending the charge back in court and you eventually will lose because it's straight up illegal. You agreed to the ToS. It explicitly states that even though you pay for skins you don't own anything. You just purchased the right to use it until Riot decides otherwise. Save yourself the trouble and money > If any Riot member could help me get my account back Now that you've threatened to charge back the money you spend I bet a Rioter is more willing to help you.
: Why do i have to wait until 15 min to surrender ?
> id rather have an afk adc than a feeder adc turd, just be positive about it ! Remember these words? Doesn't sound you like afk adcs as much now as you did in the past eh buddy?
: I got banned for typing other player's scores?
Also: Checking your history I saw that you've been banned for the exact same reason 2 years ago. Some people never learn lol
: I got banned for typing other player's scores?
Not a single line of that entire chat log is constructive or not just blatantly negative. You only use the chat to belittle and harass your teammates and to state which person is going to be reported for some reason ...
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=I6iE3A9N,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-13T14:32:05.003+0000) > > Twisted Fate ADC works in theory but is way weaker than all other meta adc's. > Master Yi ADC sounds so disgustingly bad, that I imagine it only works in the lowest of elo's or if you're way more skilled than the elo you're in atm I mean like I said, it works under certain conditions. I mean you cannot put any points on your Q on TF, and you need to have a good support or weak opponents. Yi ADC is more conditional because I had a Braum support. I could stack his passive easily so it gave a huge advantage. Plus I think my opponent was learning Jhin, so he was already at a disadvantage.
> that I imagine it only works in the lowest of elo's So? Does it fit?
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0rRPYhU1,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-05-13T14:22:27.706+0000) > > Looks like 49% winrate gold 3 with very few games to me I don't play this account at all. Look at the last time I played a game lol
you played more games on this account than the one you posted. You contradict yourself with everything you say x)
afmghost (NA)
: If I want to try something, I tell everyone so they can at least prepare. I can tell you two thinks I tried that worked well. Twisted Fate ADC: you're likely to lose the early game, but get a good crit/attack speed build and you're golden once you get enough items. Master Yi ADC: Works best with Braum. If successful, your opponents will accuse you of cheating.
Twisted Fate ADC works in theory but is way weaker than all other meta adc's. Master Yi ADC sounds so disgustingly bad, that I imagine it only works in the lowest of elo's or if you're way more skilled than the elo you're in atm
remakoro (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=I6iE3A9N,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-13T04:00:09.973+0000) > > lol. Now you're just lying to yourself. > > > **If you are getting hundreds of reports from your allies about how your gameplay behavior is ruining your game, you're ruining their game and you should be punished for it.** Ya know dude. I simply know that they would report him just because. No matter how he plays. No matter what he does. Because he picked singed support and took smite. And im actually pretty sure if they weren't freaking out about smite singed support his winrate could be a lot higher. Why? Well for example i tried going teemo support. In normals i have above 60% winrate with that but in ranked my adc goes feeding or afk or on massive fucking tllt the very moment i pick teemo. Not after something goes wrong but before minions will even spawn. It get ridiculous sometimes. We get to lane. I make double kill before we even get lvl 3, almost solo. ADC KEEPS FLAMING ANYWAY. Instead of playing just types or even ints. Wastes his summoner spells when no one is around and so on. Even so it never turns into one sided stomp but it gets impossible to win. legit 4 vs 6. "You dont deserve to win cuz you are playing teemo..." Okay. I guess thats the behavior you would appreciate. > I'm done speaking with you. It's very clear that you have a chosen opinion that is set in stone and nothing will change that. Well same can be said about you. right? You completely ignoring cold hard facts - he was winning with that. And trying to compare him with actual trolls. Ofc you dont sound too convincing doing that.
Be honest. You're intentionally stubborn only to annoy him right? Because in this case you're obviously wrong. Marshbouy explained why you're wrong very clearly and you still refuse to change your mind?
: What if I have 100 games, a 60% winrate. Challenger CS. Overwhelmingly positive KD ratio. High kill participation. But cant get through gold 1 this season, because, yes, you guessed it. Teammates. I cant carry low golds against high plats with the current state of the game, and anyone who does, got lucky, pure and simple. At plat level you win or lose at champ select, and or the teammate diceroll. There is no carrying.
Looks like 49% winrate gold 3 with very few games to me
Show more

Coopa123

Level 73 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion