: Who is the easiest jungle champion to carry with?
: azir
I think nerfs are planned, he is super strong in high elo right now.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEsEFX1b,comment-id=00040000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T20:25:10.597+0000) > > Normals = 4fun mode > > Ranked = tryharding mode > > Normals(at any lvl) are never nowhere near ranked queue in seriousness. Doesn't matter what you think. I also gave facts about the different types of game modes. They all hold their own mmr. Also you can't compare silver rank to gold plat or diamond rank. They are vastly apart from one another and saying the game mode its self is better because its rank does not equate to the level of players you are vs'ing. You are clearly there to ruin the fun for others because you can't rofl stomp those who are in the same skill level as you so you get a satisfaction of feeling good vs the lower lvl elo players, something you dont get in higher ranks. So now it comes to your satisfaction vs everyone else who end up in those smurfed games. You do not have the right to ruin others playing experience because you have a need to roflstomp lower elo players.
> [{quoted}](name=Reckless Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEsEFX1b,comment-id=000400000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T20:31:29.706+0000) > > Doesn't matter what you think. I also gave facts about the different types of game modes. They all hold their own mmr. Also you can't compare silver rank to gold plat or diamond rank. They are vastly apart from one another and saying the game mode its self is better because its rank does not equate to the level of players you are vs'ing. You are clearly there to ruin the fun for others because you can't rofl stomp those who are in the same skill level as you so you get a satisfaction of feeling good vs the lower lvl elo players, something you dont get in higher ranks. So now it comes to your satisfaction vs everyone else who end up in those smurfed games. You do not have the right to ruin others playing experience because you have a need to roflstomp lower elo players. Tf are you saying? Facts? LEL. If I'll play 1k normals, I'll get paired up with ppl that played similair amounts of normals, that's fact, nothing to do with skill. When I'm smurfing, it's for practice/mmr reset, I'll skyrocket through your elo with lightspeed and stop few divisions under my main rank. You are trying to push your point around, blaming smurfs for "ruining" games. Learn, climb, if it's not your goal, don't play ranked.
: More reasons tank items suck atm.
>tanks are garbage right now Just how things should be 👌
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEsEFX1b,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-07-12T08:44:10.578+0000) > > Nah, normals/drafts are good for first timing, but the learning value is nowhere near ranked que. Yes it actually is if you play normals and drafts at a high lvl. Each game mode and type has its own mmr. Dont try to feed me none sense.
> [{quoted}](name=Reckless Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEsEFX1b,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-12T20:21:06.985+0000) > > Yes it actually is if you play normals and drafts at a high lvl. Each game mode and type has its own mmr. Dont try to feed me none sense. Normals = 4fun mode Ranked = tryharding mode Normals(at any lvl) are never nowhere near ranked queue in seriousness.
: Tier lists are useless
> [{quoted}](name=nLyHorace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fjxuji7y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-12T18:44:41.854+0000) > > Tier lists are useless How so?
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEsEFX1b,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-12T08:06:19.467+0000) > > There are two reasons why I smurf. > > To practise, which I don't see problem with, I will skyrocket through silver elo with plat mmr from start and stop where I belong, playing that champ/role. > > To get acc with fresh mmr, solution would be to let player decide if they want hard or soft mmr reset at the end of the season/maybe even during season. > > Nothing is holding you from that, smurfs are just first hand experience what you need to do to get in their elo, when someone complains about smurfs they don't really care about improving, they just want the borders and skins or just rank, they don't want to improve. > > Dia smurfs are so rare below plat(except ones that troll on purpose to get in lower elo, that should be punishable, but unless it's hard griefing, it will go unsolved) You can practice in normal and draft games no need to create a new account to roflstomp lower lvl players. That is not a valid reason. Also riot actually hates the idea of smurfs they have talk about it in the past. Its unfair and unfun for other players who are clearly not up to the same level of the smurf. You can look up other rioters posts about it. They do not support it at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Reckless Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEsEFX1b,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-12T08:26:43.378+0000) > > You can practice in normal and draft games no need to create a new account to roflstomp lower lvl players. That is not a valid reason. Also riot actually hates the idea of smurfs they have talk about it in the past. Its unfair and unfun for other players who are clearly not up to the same level of the smurf. You can look up other rioters posts about it. They do not support it at all. Nah, normals/drafts are good for first timing, but the learning value is nowhere near ranked que.
: Fix smurfing please
There are two reasons why I smurf. To practise, which I don't see problem with, I will skyrocket through silver elo with plat mmr from start and stop where I belong, playing that champ/role. To get acc with fresh mmr, solution would be to let player decide if they want hard or soft mmr reset at the end of the season/maybe even during season. >the grind to get better and climb rank Nothing is holding you from that, smurfs are just first hand experience what you need to do to get in their elo, when someone complains about smurfs they don't really care about improving, they just want the borders and skins or just rank, they don't want to improve. Dia smurfs are so rare below plat(except ones that troll on purpose to get in lower elo, that should be punishable, but unless it's hard griefing, it will go unsolved)
manolis201 (EUNE)
: Lethality vs Armor.
I mean, it's known fact that armor counters lethality, but it's easier to cry and whine when getting outplayed/outroamed and then killed by 8/0 assassin.
: "NoY fUn tO pLaY aGaInst"
: Because it's usually impossible to recover from a single mistake due to how ridiculously hard things snowball in this game
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PJftKiYN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-12T00:17:16.879+0000) > > Because it's usually impossible to recover from a single mistake due to how ridiculously hard things snowball in this game That's incredibly stupid mindset below challanger(and even there comebacks happens)...
: >"Fizz has ZERO COUNTER PLAY" Also Fizz -melee -Target dash Q meaning he needs a target to use the dash -E has a 10 second cooldown at max (late game) -Skillshot ult unlike the point and click BS of Zed or Ahri
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7fG37vhy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T22:19:31.228+0000) > > Also Fizz > > -melee > -Target dash Q meaning he needs a target to use the dash > -E has a 10 second cooldown at max (late game) > -Skillshot ult unlike the point and click BS of Zed or Ahri But 15/0 Fizz oneshotted me, nerf him.
how pitiful (EUNE)
: hi i like eating cucumber with jam
What kind of jam? Can't really blame you, I love fries with ice cream and pizza with banana or cranberries.
: Vlad has no weaknesses
As much as I hate Vlad and I'm biased towards him and would love his Q healing lower vs minions, his early isn't nearly as powerful as many ppl makes it, mid lane, idk I play mainly Rumble and I beat his ass every single time, other matchups can either make him use his W, making him vulnerable to ganks, poke him out(yes, it's possible), outroam him. Top lane is so long, that many ganks will lead to his dead even when he has W up. He is on stronger side of spectrum, but counterplay is clear.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NI42bdUA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:33:23.138+0000) > > Would love to see your face when you find out that he is getting buff, very little one, but still buff. Actually, its quite a massive buff. It allows him to get even less poked through autos in the early game, which then allows him to focus more on CS and engaging.
> [{quoted}](name=IShowerWithUrDad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NI42bdUA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:41:39.830+0000) > > Actually, its quite a massive buff. It allows him to get even less poked through autos in the early game, which then allows him to focus more on CS and engaging. Do some math, you will find out that unless you are DoT champ, which for midlane are only Cass, Talon, Malza, Rumble(doubt anyone plays Brand), you are completely fine and if you have any idea what wave managment is, Fizz isn't even problem for mage like TF. When saying massive buffs, I imagine Galio ones, that maked him oneshot everything.
l MrD l (NA)
: hes getting buffed next patch :S but yeh id like to see a nerf where his shark doesnt knockup everything about the target as well as his E having a longer CD but have a CD refund if it hits a champion Hes an assasin so he should be able to kill but the problem i hate with him is the lack of counterplay
>the problem i hate with him is the lack of counterplay Literally any champ, good wave managment, gg vs Fizz. Crushing majority of his matchups are skill matchups.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmd9ToId,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:05:00.952+0000) > > But morde is broken right now. > > I know GD will never admit it since everyone and their mother "mains" morde here but its facts. Hes a juggernaut. Literally throw a slow at him and right click away.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmd9ToId,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:17:43.268+0000) > > Hes a juggernaut. Literally throw a slow at him and right click away. Tell that to Koreans in masters+ that are getting destroyed lul
TOMISRB (EUNE)
: Nerf Fizz
Would love to see your face when you find out that he is getting buff, very little one, but still buff.
Senamz13 (NA)
: How long does it take before someone realizes this is an issue?
: How can u remove main thing from a champion?
> His revive was specially designed thing for him It was designed for his prerework kit, not the current one. It doesn't fit in(except lore, but who cares). You are either fed and you will outsustain them all and never use it or die before killin someone most of the times. Good move from Riot.
Copic (NA)
: I agree with what Dunkey said a few years ago.
If we stop banning for words, I bet you would start arguing with morons as well. It would only start chainreactions that would lose you more game. Trolling is already bannable, you have to invest 3 minutes of your precious time to submit ticket. Soft-inting? Prove that they are doing it. Dota has good but harsh solution, they let players in that game decide, through reports, offender gets low prio que which is very unpleasent experience.
: My first experience in diamond.
It gets little, very little, bit better in D2+.
atorelle (NA)
: Buff Riot Balance Team: WHAT ARE THESE TRAGIC "CHANGES"
Nah, Renek changes adds more skill expression, "Do I wanna immediately stun you or wait for shield?" same for braindead shield spammers "Can I shield you? Did Renek/Blitz use his W/R".
Teh Song (NA)
: You shouldn't. One tricking is a terrible idea. Not only do you need multiple champs ready for this role, you need multiple champs ready for all roles.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=raIAGlio,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-11T05:22:33.505+0000) > > You shouldn't. > One tricking is a terrible idea. > Not only do you need multiple champs ready for this role, you need multiple champs ready for all roles. How is onetricking bad idea? It's the quickest way to climb.
: You are a common kind of person that has to perform a mass delusion where you believe that any issue with the game is down to "your skill" when actually skill matters very little in the current age. I love these mental gymnastics. You need to believe that you somehow matter... its pathetic. Riot need to start detecting smurf accounts and banning them when people try to cheat the system. You can never give people too much freedom because they just abuse it.
>when actually skill matters very little in the current age Oof.
: Why are League players so selfish?
What are these things you are saying, post after post, same shit lol? Selfish? Do you know any better strategy to play soloQ, where only thing you can control is yourself? You call it selfishness, I call it part of strategy. And yes, when you come to boards, crying about how Trynd, Nasus, Vayne and Veig are awfully broken, when there isn't reason to pick them until their better versions are banned, I call it "low elo problems". You are common kind of person in this community, I call them "blamers". It's enough to go through your discussions to see that. I call it ignorance. (If you don't like something, propose changes, not just "Riot has to step up" kind of shit, how in the hell are you ging to solve arrogance? Smurfing isn't even problem, just climb...)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2gX8RUQV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T10:51:04.521+0000) > > Sounds like low elo problems honestly. Every single one of these champs have better version of themselves. > > Trynd - Cammile, Jax > Vayne - Kaisa > Nasus - everything lol > Veig - safer champs with good scaling like Vlad and Ryze, always good Ahri, Zoe as well The arrogance here is part of the problem
> [{quoted}](name=FederationFurry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2gX8RUQV,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-10T15:27:57.126+0000) > > The arrogance here is part of the problem Why? And how am I arrogant? In the highest elos, it's known. The champs you provided have all better version of themselves, you should cry about them, before you cry about ones you listed, sounds logical to me.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tHQYqYY0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T14:29:17.683+0000) > > Or you can get used to it like other Rumble players? I've never seen Rumble player that actually liked Rumble's animations. Seriously. And what's wrong with updating something that is OUTDATED? It's normal thing tho...
> [{quoted}](name=Trick2g mode ON,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tHQYqYY0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T14:40:35.929+0000) > > I've never seen Rumble player that actually liked Rumble's animations. Seriously. > And what's wrong with updating something that is OUTDATED? > It's normal thing tho... Then I'm first you met. Only problem Rumble has is that he needs to face enemies, but his model is easily creepblocked.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2gX8RUQV,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T14:27:24.884+0000) > > There is no reason to pick one when the other one can do the same things but better. Idk what you mean by "different", but Camille is just tier higher than Trynd, while sharing similar playstyles. So is Irelia and Fiora, both are better. Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2gX8RUQV,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T14:33:41.991+0000) > > So is Irelia and Fiora, both are better. > Lol. Ire nor Fiora can't match Trynd in sidelaning, Cam can.
: Rumble animations are outdated. Pls rework them.
Or you can get used to it like other Rumble players?
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2gX8RUQV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T11:55:23.130+0000) > > Better laning phase, even sidelaning, greater value for your team in terms of catching ppl with ult/e? lol Camille is totaly different from Tryndamere. You just mean a strong split pusher, thats it.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2gX8RUQV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T14:14:55.947+0000) > > Camille is totaly different from Tryndamere. > You just mean a strong split pusher, thats it. There is no reason to pick one when the other one can do the same things but better. Idk what you mean by "different", but Camille is just tier higher than Trynd, while sharing similar playstyles.
Infernape (EUW)
: When it comes to bans for scripting, Riot does review them.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gR1lpbhe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T14:06:15.243+0000) > > When it comes to bans for scripting, Riot does review them. Then they are bad at their job, feel free to watch video and judge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ3J-hs4ITk
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pP23I99x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T13:44:29.286+0000) > > I mean, the revive was the weakest part of his R after its last change. The healing amp on it is massive. {{item:3075}} {{summoner:14}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3165}} sure.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pP23I99x,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T13:48:05.699+0000) > > {{item:3075}} {{summoner:14}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3165}} > > sure. And? Revive part doesn't fit him, outside of memories of his last kit. You press ult bcs you want to steamroll/outheal whatever enemy is in front of you, not to revive. GW has nothing to do with the fact that it doesn't fit his playstyle and it only makes it harder to balance him, not to talk about how it still makes his healing nearly unbearable.
: Unkillable Olaf.
Sounds like S1/S2 lifesteal meta honestly.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2gX8RUQV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-10T10:51:04.521+0000) > > Sounds like low elo problems honestly. Every single one of these champs have better version of themselves. > > Trynd - Cammile, Jax How is Camille a better Tryndamere? Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2gX8RUQV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T11:41:29.664+0000) > > How is Camille a better Tryndamere? Lol. Better laning phase, even sidelaning, greater value for your team in terms of catching ppl with ult/e? lol
: League of Welfare (All Benefit, No Cost)
Sounds like low elo problems honestly. Every single one of these champs have better version of themselves. Trynd - Cammile, Jax Vayne - Kaisa Nasus - everything lol Veig - safer champs with good scaling like Vlad and Ryze, always good Ahri, Zoe as well
cruerider (EUNE)
: Overpowered Champions
It's not like you're looking for counterplay to any "op" champ, it's excuse, what you are saying is basically "I don't know how to play vs this and that and I don't wanna know.". Ranked system is fucked, but I doubt you know how, I bet you think that it is fucked in terms of giving you bad teammates, when in reality, everyone can climb with this broken system to get low dia, another excuse. Toplane is good exemple of meta change not coused by Riot, melee champs that will crush everything that they can touch -> ppl will take ranged champs(tho it can destroy their comp).
SEKAI (OCE)
: > But what I did notice is the mentality of the players in this elo (he doesn't have this mentality though). Hmmmhehehehehehehe... That's probably because you're sitting there watching him play. So he only popped his veins internally. League makes everyone a horrible person.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9gas6wyq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-10T09:59:57.556+0000) > > Hmmmhehehehehehehe... > > That's probably because you're sitting there watching him play. So he only popped his veins internally. > > League makes everyone a horrible person. Idk, I was horrible way before LoL.
: Riot did u forget to nerf Rumble?
As Rumble main(800k mp), I want to say "stfu", but you are right. He has no bad matchups midlane(only ones where it's better to roam rather than farm kills), his kill potential is big af from lvl3, godlike roaming. On the other hand, he can't sidelane ever, he is really snowball reliant, his lategame isn't as good as you make it, eventhough it sounds like it is, his best time to close games is around 20-25 mins, later he isn't that strong until you are fed. I would revert R buffs, since it's the biggest source of snowballing in his kit. (How do you lose vs Rumble as Cammile? And he built Ludens wtf)
ŚtrïkêR (EUNE)
: A Sugget we all want
I would like it. But Riot is just stubborn, they don't want to "copy" Dota, which they obviously did and they could steal more, eg many client features in Dota. Another argument I saw few times is that it kinda works against smurfs, I mean, it didn't stop me from creating 8 accs, but buying champs is pain in the ass. I'm not sure if there are any ppl that buys champs for RP, probably some, but idk if it's really big part of their profits. I would like it, but it won't happen...
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Ko92khH,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T08:34:18.447+0000) > > Stick to the point pls. Riot isn't balancing game around proplay as much as low elo scrubs claims. I don't care how riot balanced around pro or not. Whatever it is, they're adding stupid shit. Have you seen the change on Pyke's ulti?
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Ko92khH,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T09:00:08.874+0000) > > I don't care how riot balanced around pro or not. > Whatever it is, they're adding stupid shit. > Have you seen the change on Pyke's ulti? I'm familiar with every PBE change, but I'm waiting for live server release before I'll judge. On top of that, it adds powerspikes to Pyke(lvl 6/11/16) unlike now, with every lvl dmg goes higher. It kills any attempts to build tank Pyke(good for everybody). You lose some dmg early on(good for enemies). And get few hundreds later with more items(which unless solo lane, which is really bad now or extremely fed/even game that goes forever, not gonna happen)(compensation for weaker early, it's nice to have scaling supp and if he gets full build, it's kinda your fault). Gold changes on the other hand are questionable.
: It sucks we can't have the old league back...
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Ko92khH,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T08:20:44.542+0000) > > But he has a point. If Riot wanted to balance only around proplay/challanger, they would aim to make most champs playable there, which could be achieved only by ridiculous buffs bcs not every kit fits in coordinated play. > > Champs that were nerfed duo to proplay can be counted on fingers of one hand, which is from 145 champs, low number. > > In the words of Dark Souls community, gid gut before you blame Riot. Sure. *looks at posts like zed, brand, riven etc* So much point he has. Riot should hire him and pay him 1 million dollars and offer him a free massage every week too as a bonus.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Ko92khH,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T08:30:19.741+0000) > > Sure. > *looks at posts like zed, brand, riven etc* > So much point he has. Riot should hire him and pay him 1 million dollars and offer him a free massage every week too as a bonus. Stick to the point pls. Riot isn't balancing game around proplay as much as low elo scrubs claims.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Ko92khH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-10T07:28:39.395+0000) > > Nah, champs that were nerfed solely bcs of proplay are countable on fingers of one hand, Riot is trying to balance around all elos, that's why every frequently played champ sits under 55% winrate. > > If you are interested in how would game look if it was balanced only around playability of more champs in proplay, feel free to go through [ridiculous suggestions of this guy](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/1%20516%20735%203508), "They care only about proplay" is bad meme. That dude with numbers for a name is nothing but a troll. Have you seen posts from brony gaymer? It's probably the same dude! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Ko92khH,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T08:13:29.621+0000) > > That dude with numbers for a name is nothing but a troll. > Have you seen posts from brony gaymer? It's probably the same dude! > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} But he has a point. If Riot wanted to balance only around proplay/challanger, they would aim to make most champs playable there, which could be achieved only by ridiculous buffs bcs not every kit fits in coordinated play. Champs that were nerfed duo to proplay can be counted on fingers of one hand, which is from 145 champs, low number. In the words of Dark Souls community, gid gut before you blame Riot.
: More HP for Gangplank?
GPs amount of hp is balance around the fact that he is basicaly ranged champ every 5 secs since lvl1. He is also running grasp, which is(op) and gives him some hp, on top of having cleanse that also heals him. Gp is currently in good spot, with majority of matchups being skill ones. I think that there won't be any buffs anytime soon.
: From what i believe. the biggest balance issues come from how Riot tries to balance into two catergorys, for LCS pros, and for the regular community. alot of imbalance in champions involve you having to need your entire team to simply kill one guy because he is just that strong. but what your told most usually is that 'they are an easy counter and your just bad'. ive been told that champions like Annie, Master Yi, Garen are easy to counter because they are so simple but i argue that they hard to counter because they are so simple. besides all of that. what i want to say is that the most distinct difference between the regular community and the LCS pro community. aside from skill is the fact that they all have the abillity to speak to their team. i solemnly believe that if we got a Team comms instead of linking discord that game would not only be less toxic. but more based on stratedgy rather then the OP champ carried because they got fed
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Ko92khH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-10T05:03:52.726+0000) > > From what i believe. the biggest balance issues come from how Riot tries to balance into two catergorys, for LCS pros, and for the regular community. alot of imbalance in champions involve you having to need your entire team to simply kill one guy because he is just that strong. but what your told most usually is that 'they are an easy counter and your just bad'. ive been told that champions like Annie, Master Yi, Garen are easy to counter because they are so simple but i argue that they hard to counter because they are so simple. > > besides all of that. what i want to say is that the most distinct difference between the regular community and the LCS pro community. aside from skill is the fact that they all have the abillity to speak to their team. i solemnly believe that if we got a Team comms instead of linking discord that game would not only be less toxic. but more based on stratedgy rather then the OP champ carried because they got fed Nah, champs that were nerfed solely bcs of proplay are countable on fingers of one hand, Riot is trying to balance around all elos, that's why every frequently played champ sits under 55% winrate. If you are interested in how would game look if it was balanced only around playability of more champs in proplay, feel free to go through [ridiculous suggestions of this guy](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/1%20516%20735%203508), "They care only about proplay" is bad meme.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A2teOicA,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T20:45:36.030+0000) > > I bet my 28k euro piano that non of your changes will ever see the light of live servers. If it wasn't against the terms of use i'd give you 100 to 1 odds that any of my changes would be beloved AFTER the fact, should they go live, and that league's community would grow from all the buzz, we would see at least 5% more new players enter the game. Any amount of money you'd like, provided I don't have to shell out more than 13.7 mil USD in the unlikely event something goes pear shaped.
> [{quoted}](name=1 516 735 3508,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A2teOicA,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T20:50:18.424+0000) > > If it wasn't against the terms of use i'd give you 100 to 1 odds that any of my changes would be beloved AFTER the fact, should they go live, and that league's community would grow from all the buzz, we would see at least 5% more new players enter the game. Any amount of money you'd like, provided I don't have to shell out more than 13.7 mil USD in the unlikely event something goes pear shaped. Weird, thought that LoL population went down bcs of a)shitty MM, b)overall too much dmg, so yeah, giving 50% more ability dmg to every champ that will invest 3300 will make ppl to come back :). Would love any sourced opinions from your "colleagues" on your suggestions.
: > [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A2teOicA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T20:29:26.211+0000) > > Essence reaver is already good enough rofl In the words of DopA, league is an adc / mid game and i'm only half kidding. ER changes like this would help to emphasize that, and by proxy, better appreciate jungle, supp and top, by giving them clearer avenues to enable their mid and adc. We might even get a resurgence of duo ap comps and assassins could theoretically be played bot if they could realistically get lethal damage as a duo lane. Season 10 is just around the corner and this is the time for bigger changes :)
> Season 10 is just around the corner and this is the time for bigger changes :) I bet my 28k euro piano that non of your changes will ever see the light of live servers.
Kazamaru (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=1 516 735 3508,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A2teOicA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-09T20:23:30.617+0000) > > It would go a long way towards helping zed, riven and katarina come back even if it wouldn't be enough of an indirect buff by itself. Do you play this game? Serious question though.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazamaru,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A2teOicA,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-07-09T20:30:07.019+0000) > > Do you play this game? Serious question though. He is slowly but surely becoming boards meme, go through his comment history, good comedy source. He claims to be 51 y/o, medical doctor, wife that he married when she was half of his age, 4 kids, played around 16k of ranked games mainly in Korea and China, peaked masters, is chess master, has connections with coaches/analysts/proplayers/challangers in Korea and many other things lol
: Essence reaver needs some attention. Here's some math
Yeah and this is how ER Riven/Aatrox/Darius/Garen/GP/Jayce/assasins/mages(lol) was born. > +50% ability damage Does this really sounds normal and reasonable for your high elo mind? Yikes. Edit: Also where is the math? Interesting math would be to do its gold efficiency after each item bought by any champ, I bet you would get crazy numbers.
Show more

CrazyMonkeyCZ

Level 36 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion