Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEqukdkj,comment-id=000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-23T18:43:52.911+0000) > > that's what you call reactive gameplay > > which is like 75% of league champions > > please just return to your sense of humor it was better In a game that prides itself on "counter play", it means that both sides can do something about a skill even within perfect use of said skill. That is why said designs are toxic in the context of League of Legends.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEqukdkj,comment-id=0001000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-23T18:51:40.011+0000) > > In a game that prides itself on "counter play", it means that both sides can do something about a skill even within perfect use of said skill. > > That is why said designs are toxic in the context of League of Legends. ,Except even if removed one of your spell it has 26 sec cd if you can't use that time to destroy him afterwards that's your problem reactive gameplay has been fine since 2009 it didn't change it will not change it is fine
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEqukdkj,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-23T18:02:39.237+0000) > > when i said you mastered the art of humor, i didn't mean you mastered the art of understanding the game > > I outtplayed I don't know how many Yasuos by not letting them winning trades with windwall, not fighting in between minions, dodging tornado, kiting, bursting them when shield is down > you have the skill , you outplay, that's how it works > > This "Yasuo can only outplay himself" is a really good sense of humor, it makes my horrible night suddenly better, actually i'm going to keep reading the boards just for that idk why I thought I wanted to quit the boards Let me shift to design/balance discussion mode. Yasuo's Windwall is toxic design just as much as Fiora's Riposte. Why are they toxic design? Because both of them have their outplay potential solely dictated by the user. Perfect use of either skill guarantees zero actual counter play against those skills. Additionally, as a result of this design, there is a severe lack of interaction regarding those skills as most of their power is within their immediate cast. What this means is these skills, even with an extremely brief window of good use, can easily leave zero outplay potential on the opponent's end. Yasuo's is considerably worse than Fiora's because it's 4+ seconds of "nope" to projectiles. Even if its duration was cut to 1 second, at zero cost (excluding the cooldown) it still has insane amounts of power in virtually every 5v5 matchup. Playing around the cast after it happens is not where the counter play can lie when it comes to good design. "Baiting it out" also falls back into "user error" rather than "opponent outplay" and thus doesn't count.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEqukdkj,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-23T18:11:29.727+0000) > > Let me shift to design/balance discussion mode. > > Yasuo's Windwall is toxic design just as much as Fiora's Riposte. > > Why are they toxic design? Because both of them have their outplay potential solely dictated by the user. that's what you call reactive gameplay which is like 75% of league champions please just return to your sense of humor it was better
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEqukdkj,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-09-23T17:54:07.792+0000) > > well played, you mastered the art of humor > > it's not that hard on the boards tho but even then congrat Yeah, that's the thing about CT champions. You don't outplay them, they outplay themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEqukdkj,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2018-09-23T17:55:58.560+0000) > > Yeah, that's the thing about CT champions. You don't outplay them, they outplay themselves. when i said you mastered the art of humor, i didn't mean you mastered the art of understanding the game I outtplayed I don't know how many Yasuos by not letting them winning trades with windwall, not fighting in between minions, dodging tornado, kiting, bursting them when shield is down you have the skill , you outplay, that's how it works This "Yasuo can only outplay himself" is a really good sense of humor, it makes my horrible night suddenly better, actually i'm going to keep reading the boards just for that idk why I thought I wanted to quit the boards
: If by "outplayable" you mean "he tries to go Faker mechanical and ends up fucking himself over", then yes.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEqukdkj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-23T06:59:17.903+0000) > > If by "outplayable" you mean "he tries to go Faker mechanical and ends up fucking himself over", then yes. well played, you mastered the art of humor it's not that hard on the boards tho but even then congrat
: Can Soraka get a VGU?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRZZyOPsMB8 played in LPL destroys the shit out of carries --->needs a vgu ok ok
NukeFridge (EUNE)
: Is Ashe trash right now?
: Every minion / tower / neutral monster in the game does physical damage {{item:3031}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3071}} {{champion:122}} %ignore{{champion:86}}%shred {{champion:157}} %ignore after R and infinity edge core item {{champion:10}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:96}} (although kayle nasus and kog do both %ar and mr shred)
so what? I don't see how 30 true damage per attack is going to make your armor irrelevant when it reduces almost every damage source from a champion's kit damage? Black cleaver is shit LDR is fucking terrible until late game want a real comparaison? {{item:3036}} 2800 gold 40 ad 35% armor pen {{item:3135}} 2600 gold 70 ap **40%** mr pen ok alex
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B8EBao3s,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T20:51:03.436+0000) > > and a {{item:1029}} also negates a full completed Lethailty item for the majority of the game as well for 300g. Why does it work one way and not the other? https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/455110895551381504/477574307355033601/unknown.png yes
Yes it does, the numbers say it now let's not act as if lethality is the only source of damage put your bias aside
Malak (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B8EBao3s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-22T20:22:18.747+0000) > > yes > but champions have x2 more base armor than base mr and they also have scaling AD, auto attacks, and increased damage from leveled skills while magic only has increased damage from leveled skills. I think flat magic pen is good but buying MR really helps and you can really feel the damage reduction, meanwhile you can buy tons of armor and still get blown up by lethality, the thing you're supposed to counter. The point im trying to get across is that buying armor does less than buying magic resist - that's it. Not a argument about ad vs ap or whatever
Yes But rushing armor is more possible than rushing MR because apprently when MR is rushable it makes midlane boring according to Meddler lol ok then
Malak (NA)
: Why Armor sucks compared to MR vs flat pen - A quick look at efficiency
yes but champions have x2 more base armor than base mr
DeusVult (NA)
: Everyone hates on "added burst from Duskblade"
trinity force is fucking retarded that's why makes divers becoming tank zeds
Moody P (NA)
: so did i though
yea, you shouldn't have done that malphite is the only needed example
Eedat (NA)
: You see? Tis is exactly what I'm talking about. You are actually going to compare a Trundle pillar to an Ornn or Maokai ut to suite your purpose. Ok lets give that a go > - Anti-mobility field {{champion:78}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:27}} > Damage block/redirect AOE {{champion:201}} {{champion:157}} > mobile zhonya {{champion:223}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:203}} See how easy this is? Sure, does Cass' W function the same as Poppy's? Nope. But thats exactly the entire point.
you legit posted champions who are in other classes jesus
Eedat (NA)
: I mean really this is just a case of wording things to make them line up with your point. I could easily just say {{champion:154}} AoE displacement field {{champion:14}} Unstoppable engage tool {{champion:516}} Inrceased CC debuff {{champion:150}} Shapeshifting squirrel {{champion:57}} Massive AoE CC zoning tool etc which is what you did for the wardens but I'm guessing you'll just tell me its different somehow when its really not. There are plenty of unique, high-impact abilities for vanguards as well
how is unstoppable unique malphite has it on R also except Zac, all recent tanks have engage that cannot be stopped by CC Sejuani ult for instance
Moody P (NA)
: Why do Vanguards keep getting the short end of the design stick?
they legit removed the most iconic part of nunu which was his attack speed slow on E and R riot tank reworks 2018
shofaz (NA)
: Thoughts on these Viktor buffs I made?
Q buff: would make viktor very good against a set of champions that can be kited with huge movement speed boosts (darius olaf skarner) 10/10 buff other buffs: 0/10, unneeded Viktor's main problem was fixed (his hexcore) he doesn't need powercreeping buffs Q buff is interesting that's it
: > [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t5EN3nJR,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T17:01:34.780+0000) > > Well you aren't watching matches RIGHT NOW because what I said referred to RIGHT NOW. > > I don't watch pros because they don't play champs I'm interested in, either, so I'm in the same boat as you, but it's not because fights are too bursty in pro games. Pros ALWAYS play smart and calculated because that's how you're SUPPOSED to play competitive games. You think they're gonna go for low chance dives and all-ins because "ecks dee" when there's MONEY on the line? No amount of lowering damage is going to make someone play worse. > > Really reevaluate what your stance is and what you're directing it at. You're just using pros to complain about solo queue. i only stopped watching this year. i had noticed damage creep was getting pretty absurd by the end of season 7 compared t previous years. (which i also experienced while playing) and by the tim ethe new runes hit. although they DID completly save my main {{champion:76}} from a 44% winrate trash teir. (which is the only real reason why i didn't _completely_ hate them from the start) the totally exponded mroe upon the already damage creep i will say they did "mostly" fix ADC but then they flat out UNDID most of that work at lower frontloaded burst by adding {{item:3095}}. not matter how many steps forward they take they just have to add something to ruin it again. the fact of the matter is... i no longer fun it FUN to watch. and i described why in my OP. and after watching 2 of my mains get destroyed because of pro play when both were not an issue outside the top 2% of players. didnt help that matter much either but even so i came batch and watched season 7. and i will likely watch the worlds finals and or semi finals.. but i haven't been paying much attention this year. i an not useing pro play to complain about solo play. i dont need to i complain about solo play enough already. i dont need another reason to. there are plenty of reason to. what i am addressing in this thread is riot's seemly need to feel that they need to "make people die faster" in order to get people to watch. i dont watch .2 second flashy instakill plays i want to watch plays were the opponent can react.. where they can outplay. i loved watching outplays from champs like {{champion:103}} in lcs becuase those are entertaining to watch. watcing somone get 1 shot from 2 screen away by {{champion:142}} is NOT fun to watch. becuase all it does is demonstrate how bullshit it is. they also removed "trackers knife" becuase it allowed the pros not to facecheck bushes when at the same time that change also screwed over the lower elo player who CAN'T rely on thier teammates to ward and why was this done? becuase they wanted to see more pmore fights happen but that it that end up doing? it make people take even LESS risks. making it even MORE boring riot seems to think that by removing vision and by upping damage they will get more "flashy plays" to get people to watch. when in fact is that is PRECISELY THEM DOING THAT is that is STOPPING players like myself from watching all the famous plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPCfoCVCx3U it wasn't a instagib 1 shot Xpeke wasnt him going in and 1-2 shotting the nexus
your thread was shit because you insisted on "flashy plays uhuu!!!" when watching pro play is about learning macro if you're not interesting into watching pro play it's fine and you don't need to make an essay about it but do not fucking stereotype the thing I watch chess pro play, i fucking love the magician from riga. But when I watch chess the most funny part and entertaining is to understand how the brain of those geniuses work, something called macro in league watching pro in league is not about >i stopped watching LCS because there TOO MUCH DAMAGE. it makes 0 sense, damage being high or not you try to understand their decisions first, this is the most important thing it's not about outplaying or whatever the fuck it is
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2cKEnTQc,comment-id=00010004,timestamp=2018-09-22T17:36:56.154+0000) > > No? > > damage creep happened because fucking riot lowered base mr, increased base ad, increased spell damage in preseason (on every AD champion by 10 on each spell) > buffed a lot of support damage with frostqueen, buffed lethality (then reverted it) buffed MR pen (boots and void staff) > gave everyone a nuclear bomb with keystone > > **THAT'S HOW DAMAGE CREEP HAPPENED** > it's not with small changes that made it happen And it gets fixed by nerfing everyone's damage until janna is viable as a support, not buffing her =/ Janna isn't a bad champion by any measure, she is simply outclassed by the top tier of champions all of who need nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2cKEnTQc,comment-id=000100040000,timestamp=2018-09-22T18:24:39.468+0000) > > And it gets fixed by nerfing everyone's damage until janna is viable as a support, not buffing her =/ Ok so you're the type of person who would take a plane from USA to africa and then take a plane from africa to australia instead of directly going to australia
: 1) **NEVER LINK HASHINSHIN IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY** The real 1) Damage isn't the issue. When it comes in is. Riot's added numerous sources of bursty options into the game. Duskblade, Stormrazor, Electrocute (which was TLD), fucking Dark Harvest...it isn't "damage" more than it's "burst damage". 2) Solo queue has always been about solo carries. People keep pretending like earlier seasons were about strategy and I don't see it. In earlier seasons, people were blatantly worse at the game. In Aphromoo's famous "Support is SO easy" vid, he was playing like a fucking retard with improper spacing, taking a ton of free damage, and he was SOMEHOW able to get a double kill, anyway. League is generally a harder game than before, so stupid shit that people THOUGHT was "strategy" back then won't work now. Just means you need to play smarter. 3) Is the game too snowbally? ...no-ish? It CAN be when solo queue constantly favors carries over strategic picks like tanks and enchanters. Pro play games are way less snowbally because people pick *good team comps.* A team comp that's all damage oriented will live and die by the sword. Regardless of the outcome, you can't expect a long, drawn out team fight experience when *no one* is invested into making one. Also, snowballing is good for the game in doses. Not every game should be a stomp, but some games SHOULD be. Being able to invest in and execute a volatile, win-more play style is a showcase of skill in this game. There's should also be ways to counter that, which we have (even though no one likes playing them). You can't expect a comeback to be easy when your top lane's GP and your jg is Evelynn and your GP got stomped. 4) I agree with all the tp nerfs. I agree with nerfing Ignite or buffing Exhaust. 5) Idk how the complexity of a champion would "remove the need for macro". Macro play is a fundamental concept. You don't just "forgo" needing macro play. If Zoe winds up a max range Q, she had to have vision of you from off screen (warding) and she had to have a safe spot to attempt hitting you with Q. Meanwhile, for her to get the jump on you, she either had to de-ward where she is, where she is has to not be warded to begin with, or you have to just not pay attention long enough for her to get the jump on you. And to boot, for her to cash in the after hitting E, you have to itemize poorly enough that this will result in you dying. Like, if I see a Zoe, Morgana, Lux, Sejuani, or a Nasus, I'm buying Crucible myself. That's strategic planning. A mid laner can buy Banshee. A marksman or skirmisher can buy QSS. We don't all of a sudden lose "strategic play" because Zoe exists. Zoe's a pain because people keep forgoing strategic play. Still, none of this has much to do with "macro level play"...but then again, champion picks don't just up and negate that concept to begin with.
that's so damn wrong, league was about strategy before target selection and positioning mattered way more than anything else including hitting fucking skillshots that most of the time are not needed in this game
saltran (EUW)
: I also hate that Soraka has to act like a mage supp with her E poke to be relevant. The Bard treatment: a kit with utility that only works when he can bully the enemy adc with dmg.
well she doesn't win against everyone so that's fine pick sivir and soraka is irrelevant
: Some champs aren't SUPPOSED to be about the lane. They merely cut their losses to a minimum and outscale for teamfighting or splitpushing mid/late game. Janna SHOULD BE one such champ with the kit and scaling she has. Let me put it simply: there's a thing called a power curve. There's another thing called a NET POWER CURVE. Net - like with net income - balances out the power of a champ over the whole game to give you the average power rating of the champ. So if we use a scale of 10 and janna is a 3.5 in lane, a 5 mid game and a 7.5 late... her net power curve rating is 16/3= 5.3 Now leona for instance is ENTIRELY about bullying in lane and snowballing for a victory because her cc, damage and durability aren't as impactful in full on 5v5's mid/late as janna or taric, or many other supports. So she might have 7 in lane, 6 midgame and 3 late game for a rating on our scale of 10. This leaves her with (7+6+3)/3= 5.3 net power curve rating. She's a 7 vs janna's 3.5 in lane which might seem unfair for janna... but the same could be said for leona's 3 vs janna's 7.5 late game. You cannot simply give a scaling champ the same power as a lane bully in the early game or anywhere near it because then there is literally no reason for any role not to go for the scaling option... there's no risk involved and no benefit to playing a champ with early game or mid game power. Champs having different power curves helps make the game interesting and fun. It let's people have the option of playing aggressive and hoping to snowball and end early... but risk being outscaled and losing if they don't punish enough early on with their power advantage. It also let's people play more safe/passive and look to outscale but run the risk of being bullied and snowballed on early/mid. Or they can play it safe throughout by picking a champ with average power throughout the game. The only problem you run into with stuff is when something has too big a power curve gap at any given point in the game. Like when most crit adc's were unviable bot lane... their net power curve may have matched that of say... swain bot, but the problem was they were at TOO BIG a DISADVANTAGE early and had TOO BIG an ADVANTAGE late, but could never reach there due to being too punishable at their weak phase to ever reach late game power. So Riot buffed their early game to a level of disadvantage that was manageable and more fair for both parties while nerfing their late game power curve advantage somewhat (hopefully equal in terms to the buff given to early game; reality on that is debatable) so that the NET power curve equality was preserved. Whether you feel adc's got too much of a buff without enough of a nerf to their scaling or whatever is up for debate. But you can see my net power curve philosophy in the way Riot TRIED to re-balance adc's when they helped out the early game of crit adc's a few patches ago. The same principle applies to janna - a "hyperscaling" support. You cannot buff her weakest phase of the game (laning) without simultaneously needing to do an EQUALLY POWERFUL/MEANINGFUL nerf to her scaling (late game/strongest phase of the game).
some champions should win against SOME other champions no champion in this game should have 0 favorable lane match ups Even nasus is able to bully some set of champions if played right and I can bring my Nasus main friend here to confirm it.
: The thing that annoys me most, is that Healing based Supports can be easily countered {{item:3076}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3165}} while Shield based Supports like (Lulu, Janna, Karma, Morgana, Rakan, Sona, Taric, Thresh) have no ways of countering their Shields, even when some of these champions that are mentioned have relatively weak shields. Riot refuses to add an Item or Rune (like they said they would potentially add) to counter Shields specifically, but they chose to change how some of the Shields work, by making them decay. Which doesn't matter because the late game the Shields are so big, and the cooldowns of Shield abilities are so low that they can be almost perma-shielded.
shields are temporary the counterplay to shields is to wait until they expire that's why riot reduced the duration of shields or made them decaying
: > This boards should try to become better at the game before talking about damage creep I can understand it if it's about Janna but generally speaking <.< are you even serious? That's how the game got to this shit fest of a state, a little buff here, a little buff there, and on and on and on season after season then add runes reforged in the mix, learning the game atm = being able to blow up the enemy before they blow you up, what the fk is even your point?
No? damage creep happened because riot lowered base mr, increased base ad, increased spell damage in preseason (on every AD champion by 10 on each spell) buffed a lot of support damage with frostqueen, buffed lethality (then reverted it) buffed MR pen (boots and void staff) gave everyone a nuclear bomb with keystone **THAT'S HOW DAMAGE CREEP HAPPENED** it's not with small changes that made it happen
Rioter Comments
: buffing her shield would do very little. There is just so much you can buff a shield before the buff just becomes redundant and pointless
No Buffing her shield would make her good in high elo and imbalanced in low elo Buffing her damage would actually change something in high elo while doing little in low elo where she needs no buffs
Rexxiee (NA)
: Buff janna shield, not her damage
Buff her shield so she's still everyone's bitch while soraka is a nightmare for the enemy laners for 15 min straight good idea
: Remember when this game had counterplay to zed's ult with QSS.
Irelia main missing the days where Zed had "counterplay" lmfao
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SociaI Justice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b93IAyV7,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-09-22T01:04:13.516+0000) > > you have a decent point, it doesn&#x27;t apply to janna though, ou know how those easy champions tank to about 40% win ratio in dia? kinda like volibear? yeah well janna is still good at every elo with high play rate. There's a difference between "main function being performed easily" and "being extremely one dimensional". For example, Lux is extremely one dimensional and has huge openings or weaknesses in her play style. It makes her winrate drop like a rock when played vs. competent players. Main function being easily performed is like, "okay what is an enchanter supposed to do?" Peel, defend, set up. Janna peel almost can't be misused. Janna E literally can't be misused unless you're a baboon and shield someone else. W is also easy to use. Same with a champion like Malzahar. You clear waves until you can press R. His winrate should be at around 51% too. Compared to Garen or Volibear, Malzahar's gameplay is a lot more open ended so you won't see the same drop in high elo.
Janna E must be used at the right time else the shield is going to decay
: I realize it's your guys' job to softly stroke Riot, but can you at least not be so snarky and blatant about it? I've seen specifically you guilty of it on way too many occasions.
you didn't realize yet you still have to wake up from your daydreaming
: Are you going to say why my logic was wrong? I'd say it myself, but if I knew that my logic was wrong I wouldn't have said it. I think I showed pretty well why what I said is correct. You said if mains are ignored when looking at how a champion is doing Azir would need buffs. I said his average win rate after 50 ranked games is 51%, which is a respectable win rate that does not require buffs. I think I won out on this round by successfully showing that Azir has a mastery curve that does not require any sort of buffs even among average, non-main players. If you've got something for round 2 I'm all for it.
wait i expressed myself poorly He NEEDS a buff but he SHOULD not get one, because of his kit and how it needs to be reworked
: Right now it takes, on average, 25-30 ranked games to get above a 50% win rate on Azir. At 50+ ranked games played Azir has a 51% win rate across all regions. High rank Azir mains seem to have win rates around 60-80%, which is significantly different compared to someone who just plays Azir a lot. If you ignored Azir's mains he wouldn't seem like he needs a buff.
Yes now Azir got overnerfed i'm not saying the opposite >If you ignored Azir's mains he wouldn't seem like he needs a buff. he shouldn't be buffed in general because his design is so shit that he needs a heavy rework, else he gets broken everytime he gets buffed But your logic was still wrong about mains and average players
: People other than {{champion:82}} mains play {{champion:82}} ? News to me lol
idk, can Deft be considered a Morde main? http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=%EA%BE%B8%EB%88%84%EB%9A%9C%EB%A3%A8%EB%AC%B4%EB%BF%8C%EC%91%A4
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VdK2XJEg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-21T22:22:29.038+0000) > > *checks morde mains* > https://i.gyazo.com/fb9cf9fe328475c36ce35a9451b3a084.png > http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=geniusfromkara > > wow, unviable, riot should buff him https://i.gyazo.com/be7ff9be4486de00e5083684c910aa45.png hey I can do the same. Look so unviable unplayable, even pro-players stopped playing him.
wtf are you talking about? you did not do the same at all you went on leagueofgraph to find some random shit win rate, what I was doing was searching a high elo morde main that had 65% win rate on him over 130 games rofl? >even pro-players stopped playing him. you're right about this one tho OMEGALUL
: A good main can play their champion well in spite of their drawbacks and balance woes. If you want to see what a champion _can_ do you look at it's mains. If you want to talk about how a champion is doing you generally look at literally everyone else who plays the champion.
No Fuck no or we end up buffing Azir back to oppressive statue this guy has 55% win rate, but **65% win rate on morde** do you see the difference? Compare this to LL stylish the former 700 lp challenger hardstuck D2 because zed is shit in high elo
: @Riot My Opinion On Upcoming Janna Buffs As A Janna Main
When Soraka/nami can make enemy adc her bitch for the first ~~12 min, and Janna is everyone's bitch you know there is a problem in the enchanter balance department No, Janna DOES NOT NEED a shield buff, she protects really well what she needs it to actually be relevant in lane instead of making the lane 1v3 for her adc
: This is damn sad when playing Mordekaiser
*checks morde mains* https://i.gyazo.com/fb9cf9fe328475c36ce35a9451b3a084.png http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=geniusfromkara wow, unviable, riot should buff him
: What is the state of bot lane right now?
Lucian main insight Enchanters are absolutly unplayable pyke and morgana are fucking destroying bot in regular (alistar and braum in pro) in the adc department I permaban Draven, when a feast or famin champ like Draven is banned in pro you know there is a problem, cait is Z tier even with stormrazor, no high elo adc plays her not even Uzi the godcait himself Kai'sa can 1v9 and riot thinks it's ok Varus still has no counterplay on E and R in 2018 that's it
: Reminder that Riot is made up of 4 letters
Reminder: Aka means red in japanese in case you forgot
Moody P (NA)
: Yeah, Yorick isn't going to be far from his ghouls, because they do 40% damage if he's not nearby and if he somehow solos dragon with his gimped ghouls and nobody on your team even happened to look at drake, that's your fault.
i can't believe they're so bad and then proced to make a thread on how he quit rankeds lol... i'm so done
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: ***
She is indeed And I'm glad she gets a buff https://media1.tenor.com/images/e14d9b94c332f69b7114365035fe7810/tenor.gif?itemid=4950356
Rexxiee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Mercy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Xrg3TwZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-21T04:20:49.567+0000) > > I mean, that&#x27;s kinda your opinion though. I enjoy the fact that I don&#x27;t insta lose when she hits Level 6, contrary to what you may believe. You havent played against a half decent akali yet. The new one wins before even getting to 6, at 6 she just kills you with her massive base damages.
i'm pretty sure he played against her way more than you i can't believe the opposite after reading this original post
: > [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Xrg3TwZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-21T02:12:58.721+0000) > the old, full point and click akali was more fun to play against and had more counterplay, but sadly its the truth. https://i.imgur.com/FSdB45g.gifv
ikr? at this point it's fucking hilarious thinking that it's more fun to play against a broken design rather than an overtuned champion
Bârd (NA)
: Pyke. Is. Not. An. Assassin.
Danjeng (NA)
: LMAOOOO. You WANT your champ to be picked in pro play? {{champion:13}} {{champion:113}} Oh how cute, he doesn't even know what it's actually like.
uh? why should I care if Zed gets nerfed? I'm not a Zed main I like watching him however, if they balanced him around pro I would be glad
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Assassins update wrecked most of ad assassins reliability, and "surprisingly" they all left the meta. Does any of the ad assassins work in pro without having a gimmick? Zed: doesn't work anymore Talon: worked only with smite gimmick, currently unplayable Rengar: gets played like three times in a split usually, feeds in most of the cases Kha: played in beginning of s8, and failed miserably in 80% of the games, fell out of meta after R nerfs Shaco: lol no
wasn't kha op in pro before R nerf? either way you're right on zed assassin update what a fucking joke, making him reliant on killing an adc in late game jesus
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: He was played since the end of S7, yet they gutted him in S6 hmm. Zed isn't picked because he isn't as effective in pro play. Outside of what S4, I don't remember much of Zed since.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ULZcLpFj,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T21:43:29.658+0000) > > He was played since the end of S7, yet they gutted him in S6 hmm. ok? you really need me to tell you that he got played because at that time lethality meta was bullshit? zed's appearance got gutted once riot increased his W cd to 22 sec in season 6 22 sec cd, how fucking bullshit it is
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Zed's not gutted or bad though. He simply no longer works in Pro play because they're are so many ways to play around him. I mean shit Lulu just makes him useless. That Faker vs Ryu was Season 3 I believe, before Supports had actual money income, now they have money and can actually do their jobs.
Zed kept being played in pro until the end of season 7 he was played in early season 7 too and at that time supports we already broken Zed has been gutted in pro ever since they nerfed his W cd in season 6, then nerfed him further in the assassin update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCsHQ-aPEW8 says it all
Rexxiee (NA)
: Both bot lane roles feel like trash to play right now
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EyuKHsmw,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-20T03:36:48.245+0000) > > You either abuse the few broken champs so you can try to have a little impact on the game or you have 0 impact on the game and this has been like this for every role for a while now, did you just wake up?
saltran (EUW)
: Good, fuck Daniel Z Klein for creating the abomination that is Tham Kench. Even with the huge nerf on his W cd he was still a pick/ban on LPL PlayOffs that were the only ones played with the patch that has the nerf. That's why I'm glad he's gone, not for other stuff.
same for Azir I can't believe those 2 aren't reworked yet or massively gutted into unplayable state at least Azir is
Show more

D357R0Y3R

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion