KazKaz (OCE)
: It's essentially a revert since she'll go back to the same playstyle, especially since they're also reverting the Q buff.
,???? don't say "essentially" it isn't one period, the numbers ain't the same means the nerf isn't reverted you can say PARTIALLY reverted, but can't say they're reverting the nerf
KazKaz (OCE)
: Why is Riven getting her E nerf reverted?
why is no one telling OP that it isn't being reverted since it was 10-6 sec cd before the nerf and not 12-8 sec cd?
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T2eTL4Lz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T04:09:32.391+0000) > > REPEAT AFTER ME > > do, not, buff adc , and then nerf S tier adc > > they tried to force cait in the meta when ezreal was x5 more overpowered than any adc, and then finally nerfed ezreal after he sold enough skins > terrbile plan But.... Ez got only AP ratio nerfed right? Because people were abusing him at Mid. Or maybe I missed something?
ezreal's only AD item was muramana, then he built IBG luden echo and gunblade also, he got his E CD increased to 25 seconds in early ranks from 18.
: people have always played ADCs top. when it happens a lot people start counterpicking then people do it less, but its normal. Teemo, Tristanna, Quinn, ezrael... etc.
so adc toplane counters poppy now? alright, I guess people played adc against poppy when poppy was meta oh wait hahaha
Rioter Comments
Etherean (NA)
: Can you take some of the cait/jhin buffs back?
REPEAT AFTER ME do, not, buff adc , and then nerf S tier adc they tried to force cait in the meta when ezreal was x5 more overpowered than any adc, and then finally nerfed ezreal after he sold enough skins terrbile plan
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T18:58:26.691+0000) > > He's literally the only one the boards know, because a long time ago he used to interact with players people remembered his name because they hate the champions he made > > this is why while people hate Pyke, Yuumi, Ornn, Sylas, or champions like that they never know who made them but if you ask them "who is CertainlyT" they will immediatly give you a list of the champion he made People hate ornn? Give me a free ornn lane any day! Its like a lane against poppy or shen. You literally can't lose. Especially if you don't die to a jg gank b4 you hit 6. I also think malphite is an easy lane tho, so meh
yea I mean ofc people won't hate Ornn after that Riot broke his two legs, but try to remember the early 2018 era where Ornn outdueled a juggernaut, they nerfed ornn so much and so hard it doesn't surprise me that they don't hate him anymore.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T15:18:28.852+0000) > > You can't just go around and tell people that what a designer seeks = philosophy > > a philosophy is a general idea of behavior that everyone should follow, you can find that on google. > when you say "design philosophy", I said it at minute 1 that it means something every designer should follow > CT didn't say anything about that > the only thing I remember him saying is that he wants to innovate and create things people never created, that's not a philosophy, that's his own design > > he didn't say "designers at riot should create new things", and neither did anyone at riot, the only philosophy they had was "designers should design champions with window of power" > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} That moment when you have to entirely argue on petty semantics when everyone knows what precisely we're talking about; and the term "design philosophy" is not even used wrong by me nor even a term you think it is in the first place. And of course, you have to immediately follow it up by praising CT's design rationale while simultaneously denying it is a design philosophy. If you want to win so much. Have it. I don't give a shit about this petty "victory" that you have to fight so dirty for. Tuu tuu! Congratulation. You won an argument by using textbook sucker punch. Have a good one for yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T15:22:55.391+0000) > > That moment when you have to entirely argue on petty semantics when everyone knows what precisely we're talking about; No they don't, and Yes I'm arguing about semantics wtf made you think that I wasn't? Since the very first post I told you the only one who have philosophies are Riot, no other designer bothered saying "I think designing a champion should be with this rule, this rule, and this rule" CT just said "I want to do new things" he didn't say that designing a champion should follow a certain rule, he never created a philosophy because it wasn't his job, and no designer has this job except morello/meddler/repertoir, there is only one design leader at riot idk what you thought I was talking about, **I told you** that the way you make it looks like, it seems that to you CT decides things at riot if you talk about philosophy
SEKAI (OCE)
: ***
You can't just go around and tell people that what a designer seeks = philosophy a philosophy is a general idea of behavior that everyone should follow, you can find that on google. when you say "design philosophy", I said it at minute 1 that it means something every designer should follow CT didn't say anything about that the only thing I remember him saying is that he wants to innovate and create things people never created, that's not a philosophy, that's his own design he didn't say "designers at riot should create new things", and neither did anyone at riot, the only philosophy they had was "designers should design champions with window of power" {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: You're forgetting that this is the time of year where Riot decides to try to buff more champions to add in more variety for the coming Worlds patches.
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SA3Po26-913gGNah-MIrchU7FHWJYMviSE-GIdQK-1U/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/EDQMlpAXoAAEpD-.jpg%3Alarge take this for instance, this wasn't world's patch and you still had more buffs than nerfs compare this to the old times when you had x2 more nerfs than buffs
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T14:16:39.349+0000) > > I'm not aware of that, all I'm aware of is that riot has a design leader, and this leader decides the direction league's design takes, if you're not aware of that yourself then you might be from now on. > Riot worked like that, and since CT's champions had windows of power they were allowed by Riot, and CT also made massive money to Riot so why would they ever stop him from designing champions, even if people hated CT they didn't leave the game due to that > > And try to think why other designers were "inspired" by him, why would you follow a designer who created champions who have massive playerbase around them like Yasuo? If you do that you would get success, AND people won't hate you because they don't know your name if you don't interact with the playerbase like CT Now you're doing an 180 and suddenly change your argument to "CT is good because he has good design vision"? Whatever happened to your previous claim just then that say CT doesn't have design philosophy? Even then, do you even know how design philosophy works ffs. For instance, I worked briefly in a R&D of an audio equipment company. One of the designers have a tendency to try and fit as much component onto the same side of the IC as he humanly can, because he believes it is neater. It's within the larger scope so he's fully entitled to exercise his design capability in ways he believes is best for the product. That is how design philosophy works. It does NOT require a managerial position to decide everything; if that's the case, they wouldn't need god damn designers. .......... Using sunk cost fallacy to justify CT not being so bad is a terrible argument. Most people don't leave the game not because they can tolerate CT, but because of sunk cost fallacy. CT's designs are also equally hated as they are loved. Because the world is not in shortage of edgelords who want to play broken shit and feel good about themselves. CT provides the outlet for that by having the license to shitting out broken champions one after another. As I've mentioned in my first post, CT is eventually shafted because Riot has new toys to play with now, seeing there are others who take notes from CT and now produce even more broken shit. So Riot just probably scapegoated CT to try and get some PR off the goons who don't know any better or don't really care to know any better, and those are the majority of the playerbase. The design scene of League is now just a bunch of philosophically broken designers fucking with each other in a rat race to produce the next big broken bullshit that will take the game by a shitstorm. No thanks to CT opening the age of enlightenment showing them that you can get away with busted design so long you can use fancy words to sell them.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T14:33:28.102+0000) > > Now you're doing an 180 and suddenly change your argument to "CT is good because he has good design vision"? Whatever happened to your previous claim just then that say CT doesn't have design philosophy? No...? please don't make it harder for me already All I said is that CT's champions in the past fit with Riot's design philosophy of "window of power" so they allowed him to make the champions, CT himself never had **NEITHER DESIGN PHILOSOPHY OR DESIGN VISION** all he did on his own, was trying to create things that never happened before it wasn't a philisophy, he wasn't encouraging anyone, he wasn't saying "designers should do it like this" he **ONLY said** "I want to do it like this", that's not a philosophy brother, a philosophy is a thought on how people should generally behave.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T14:02:55.679+0000) > > a design philosophy is something that the entire design team follows, back during morello' and ghostcrawler's era it used to be "window of power" now with meddler it's "counterplay". > > Certainlyt doesn't have a design philosophy, he never said himself "champions should be like this" in any of his post in the old forum, and he never led the design team > > your statement made it look like ct had his rules and nobody stopped him, I corrected everything with my post because it was full of misleading informations, Riot decided themselves the design philosophy, and they allowed certainlyt to design what he wanted. What? Since when you need to be a lead designer to have a god damn design philosophy? Designers are not god damn machines there to put on screws. They are hired precisely because they are supposed to have their own input and way about doing things. And indeed, different designers have different mordis operandi and beliefs regarding elements in the game, which will be expressed through their creation. That's their design philosophy. They may have to work under a larger scope confined by the vision of the lead designers, but it doesn't change the fact they as designers, have the ability to create and influence designs of their own volition so long they are within the scope. And how they do about it would be mostly up to their own. It's quite literally their job. Have you been in any design position or know someone who is in any design position? You don't just sit there and do what you're told, you know? For Christ's sake, CertainlyT even had an interview where it's dedicated to him discussing his design rationale and philosophy. I'm sorry, did I say "an"? Because it happened at least twice that I am aware of (a long time ago he was filmed discussing on how he designed Thresh, which imho was hilarious because he just copied Blitz but whatever; and then there's the more recent one where he openly discussed his design philosophy). But sure, he doesn't have a design philosophy. It's like saying no musicians have artistic philosophy unless they're the manager. Yeah of fucking course that's the case. Umm hmm.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T14:10:20.739+0000) > > > For Christ's sake, CertainlyT even had an interview where it's dedicated to him discussing his design rationale and philosophy. I'm not aware of that, all I'm aware of is that riot has a design leader, and this leader decides the direction league's design takes, if you're not aware of that yourself then you might be from now on. Riot worked like that, and since CT's champions had windows of power they were allowed by Riot, and CT also made massive money to Riot so why would they ever stop him from designing champions, even if people hated CT they didn't leave the game due to that And try to think why other designers were "inspired" by him, why would you follow a designer who created champions who have massive playerbase around them like Yasuo? If you do that you would get success, AND people won't hate you because they don't know your name if you don't interact with the playerbase like CT. Really can't see why
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T13:38:07.860+0000) > > Wow, very specific. Which part of my writing of "CertainlyT's piss stain design "philosophy"" doesn't specify that I'm talking about HIS design logic? Which part of me dedicating almost the entire post to the permeation of CT's design logic through other designers' adoption and its related (negative) implications, including an analogy, not specific enough of the point of my post?
a design philosophy is something that the entire design team follows, back during morello' and ghostcrawler's era it used to be "window of power" now with meddler it's "counterplay". Certainlyt doesn't have a design philosophy, he never said himself "champions should be like this" in any of his post in the old forum, and he never led the design team your statement made it look like ct had his rules and nobody stopped him, I corrected everything with my post because it was full of misleading informations, Riot decided themselves the design philosophy, and they allowed certainlyt to design what he wanted.
: ***
His view on the game back in 2014 wasn't necessary wrong, he just thought that back then Riot buffed as much as they nerfed I don't remember if he was right or wrong, but this thread is talking about 2019 where it's **completely obvious** that they buff too much
Mortismo (EUW)
: >why is {{champion:53}} getting a range buff on his hook, when {{champion:555}} is a better blitzcrank? You just explained it yourself lol
that's not an explination Pyke needs to be nerfed, and HARD NERFED blitz doesn't need to be buffed
Rioter Comments
SEKAI (OCE)
: It won't do anything. CertainlyT's piss stain design "philosophy" is already everywhere in this wretched game, not just from his own output but also many others who are "inspired" by him (by that I mean "so long I pretend to be CT v2.0, I can get away with any sleazy busted design under pretentious guise of "innovation" like he did because no one will want to admit that they were wrong since the beginning"). The sole reason he got shafted is entirely because Riot has already managed to find other broken "designers" to replace him and thus scapegoated him for a cheap PR victory. It does just as well as removing an organ while in Stage 4 cancer; it does nothing. The damage is now a part of the game. Nothing will change that without a sweeping house cleaning, which will never happen.
which philosophy? he isn't the one who decides any philosophy, sometimes I wonder why I bother comming to the boards if $^*=- comments are going to get upvoted like that CT at any point was never a design leader, he didn't decide any philosophy, and Riot always supported him if you want to be mad be mad at Riot for never stopping him from reworking/designing they didn't, because CT brought them a lot of money
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Everybody knows that he's not responsible of these champs. But none of them are the biggest offenders compared to his champions. And yeah, I'm pretty much super happy.
no they don't, if you do then congratulation and pyke isn't as offending as ct's champion? lmfao that being said do you know pyke's designer? because everyone makes pyke rent thread but never mentions endlesspillow who said that he likes mobile supports, he's the designer of rakan and pyke and he's going to create EVEN MORE cancer in the future
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T18:49:53.186+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Well forgive me, Green Firehead, if Riot Games hasn't proven a productive enough company for me to learn every single net handle of every single employee over its decade-long lifespan... It might be easier if we ever saw their actual names, but they just _have_ to be too cool for that.
He's literally the only one the boards know, because a long time ago he used to interact with players people remembered his name because they hate the champions he made this is why while people hate Pyke, Yuumi, Ornn, Sylas, or champions like that they never know who made them but if you ask them "who is CertainlyT" they will immediatly give you a list of the champion he made
: So, he went from designing LoL champions to doing something for TFT, and now he's in R&D, which does... what, exactly?
quotting wikipedia "Research and development (R&D, R+D, or R'n'D), known in Europe as research and technological development (RTD), refers to innovative activities undertaken by corporations or governments in developing new services or products, or improving existing services or products." not sure if it's right or not CertainlyT also used to be in a team instructed to exchange feedbacks with players back in 2012/2014 idk if you were in the old forum but for instance : https://i.gyazo.com/43de89907a46058f2a744a99a191fbee.png this was written by him when he wanted to tell the community that Riot buffs as much as they nerf
: ... Who?
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
: I don’t see a universe where Pyke is ever reasonable. He will always be too safe.
Reduce his E range by a half if he casts it in an opposite direction of a champion like camille's E But while pyke's too safe, damage being ridiculous is also an other problem (which is why pyke is frustrating atm, because he's the only one who doesn't die) I would like riot to fix damage because syndra having no counterplay on her combo isn't a reason to make a pyke nerf thread
: I love how the boards, in all of their ranting about the Riven buffs...
thank you for your post, I totally ignored that because the bandwagons aren't good at telling me the news
: I am sick and tired of Cait's auto attack animation
https://i.gyazo.com/57eef32cdf54cd8bf0a8aa18c87f6f2d.png ? they nerfed it in 2017 and now it's average
: Its more like ADCs say, "shes bad". I banned Kai Sa one game, and our adc was like "Thats a wasted ban, she sucks". To that I say (the queue got dodged before I could ever type my reply), what of: - Missing HP damage on a passive - High single target damage - Movespeed buff that gets stealth when evolved, that then turns into a AS buff - A dash with a shield - Builds one of the strongest items in Rageblade is shit?
who exactly thinks that lol as an adc main kai'sa fucking made me quit league, I'm just waiting for her to not be S tier anymore fucking done playing against the same shit over and over again
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vegwF0Et,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-08-17T13:54:12.265+0000) > > people unironicly come here and post "I also spent 2000$" ??? > > Must be nice to be rich then, and being able to throw money everywhere > because if you ain't rich, then it's fucking 2k what we're talking about, video games or food, or anything else investing 2k in it is not a good move I'm pretty confident you've spent over 2k in food...
> [{quoted}](name=Flawless Fetus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vegwF0Et,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2019-08-17T16:39:09.436+0000) > > I'm pretty confident you've spent over 2k in food... I didn't because I'm still living with my parents, but yeah I get what you mean if someone lives alone he has to get his own food what I meant is that some people eat so much outside (like kebabs) and end up spending that much on food
: Me and my wife spent $2,000 on this game in the last year - Here is my opinion on Eternals.
people unironicly come here and post "I also spent 2000$" ??? Must be nice to be rich then, and being able to throw money everywhere because if you ain't rich, then it's fucking 2k what we're talking about, video games or food, or anything else investing 2k in it is not a good move
GigglesO (NA)
: Lee Sin rework that never went through anyone?
it wasn't a rework the 5 spells were the same, just with different numbers
: W max is still the most used and highest winrate for janna. So wtf are you talking about
who cares? the changes riot did lowered her damage, which is the point of this thread
: Soraka got buffed this very patch... I take it you are talking about the janna change that caused her to max w thus increasing her damage?
wtf are you talking about? they hammered janna's W and buffed hard her E to make her going back to be a shield bot
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zWsEJ3gF,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-11T20:05:07.491+0000) > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/903/715/570.gif > > except jojo What you talking bout fool, [abridged anime ](https://youtu.be/CIj49_mqcMs?t=870) is also brilliant. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ https://youtu.be/5i2qquegdB4 Ohh spoilers for goblinslayer if you haven't watched it, _also there are very graphic scenes if ye do watch the original._ ######Turn on English captions you won't regret it. [](http://GoblinSlayingBonerRises)
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zWsEJ3gF,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-11T20:16:04.809+0000) > > What you talking bout fool, [abridged anime ](https://youtu.be/CIj49_mqcMs?t=870) is also brilliant. > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ > https://youtu.be/5i2qquegdB4 > Ohh spoilers for goblinslayer if you haven't watched it, _also there are very graphic scenes if ye do watch the original._ > > ######Turn on English captions you won't regret it. > > [](http://GoblinSlayingBonerRises) SAO is garbage, tho didn't watch the abridged version goblinslayer is terrible, too repetitive I watched a lot of animes, and found that few of them are good, from my memory : gintama, jojo, samurai champloo, psychopass, saiyuki, hokuto no ken, and some others that I probably forgot there are like 30 animes that I liked for 100 that I didn't
Rockman (NA)
: PSA after all the animu threads
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/903/715/570.gif except jojo
Rioter Comments
Eedat (NA)
: Why would they beg nerf Trist? Because she has 46% winrate 1% playrate top?
Read what I said those 3 champs are a problem in pro but one of them is escaping nerfs
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=trGFG57a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-06T08:49:01.070+0000) > > Bcs she isn't anywhere near the power of super scaling beasts like these 2? > > (also no J4 nerf...) Why are they downvoting you? You're right.
Because all 3 of them are problematic champions in proplay but one of them is avoiding nerfs
Rioter Comments
: It's not meta per say but that doesn't make it any less fun to play against when it does happen
vayne top is only picked in low elo/regular play proplay picks tristana top, but doesn't pick vayne top
Eedat (NA)
: Irelia, Akali, Sylas, Azir and Ryze have not been problems outside challenger and proplay. Well, Irelia and Sylas were for awhile. Trist is also not gated behind a high skill floor/ceiling like Akali, Azir, Irelia, and Ryze. She is simple to use and still is garbage Mid/Top
have you watched proplay recently? Because tristana is dominating mid/top in proplay
: I'm surprised Dota has such a good player base still Assumed most play Dota 2
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kXq6RuGR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-04T16:38:04.483+0000) > > I'm surprised Dota has such a good player base still > > Assumed most play Dota 2 OP probably meant dota 2 not sure tho dota 2 has the same playerbase since forever, nearly 500 000 players playing everyday and ~~ 10 million different players playing each month
Jamaree (NA)
: My only question is if DoTA is better, why bother come back to the forums to make this post?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kXq6RuGR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-04T16:16:03.335+0000) > > My only question is if DoTA is better, why bother come back to the forums to make this post? maybe he likes to talk with people
: Sorry but Dota is more fun now.
Except if you played dota in 2019 you would realize that even pro games can last 18 - 20 min now
: Pyke has insane base stats for an assassin
I actually don't care about that I just don't get why his fucking hook has 13 sec cd 13 SECONDS you literally dodge it it doesn't matter he can apply prerssure so fact, meanwhile blitzcrank missing hook loses 1/2 of his mana and **has to play like a bitch for 20 sec with no pressure** it's unfair
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Kled needs a huge nerf
I see 51% win rate on opgg
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEVLE2QX,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T18:18:01.391+0000) > > Then don't point out armor pen when mr pen is more broken, literally tired of people complaining about mages being weak when they dominated midlane in high elo/proplay for the entire of season 9 now > > everytime it's a different mage, the only time it wasn't was when akali was broken and she was the only exception > > the entire season 9 was mages with aftershock, then building protobelt and proced to 100-0 a squishy champion with the cheap 30 mr pen. > > we had an AD assassin in high elo in season 9 during 1 patch, and it was Zed and then riot nerfed him 1 patch after they buffed him > > and now we have Qiyana Let’s just forget talon being an s tier pick for nearly all of last season.
: > [{quoted}](name=zeskgames,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FEgV6I1c,comment-id=000a000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T03:47:44.567+0000) > > If you could read then you would see this device here "," its called a comma, it is used to separate two ideas used in a single sentence. Since you are a dumbass, lets break this down. Yasuo has an ability on his W called Windwall, it blocks these things called projectiles (which are objects launched from a source (usually not directly connected to said source)). Annie has Q and W, which are projectiles, crazy I know, I know. Before you call people "actually stupid" you should take a look at yourself you damn neanderthal. what you’re saying literally has no effect on the point I made. Saying his passive only blocks auto and q changes literally 0 of what I said. You’re reading what people write, then you seem to say “but I don’t want to use the intended counter play” then because of not wanting to play the game you say “there’s no counter play” All the champions I listed beat yasuo more than they lose, that is simply a fact. You can’t just say that because once every 26 seconds Yasuo can block an ability they lose.
I don't think op is serious, he's more like trolling around you shouldn't waste your time on him
: You say multiple times to get a Ninja Tabi, but again Yasuo has R which makes that irrelevant. That's the power of Yasuo, literally any argument you bring up, I can just say a single letter and its irrelevant (Q,W,E or R). Just like how with any of his abilities he can make any champion irrelevant.
do you think that yasuo's ult makes any fucking impact in lane? it only wworks on crit and it only works on bonus armor and tabi's still reduces yasuo's damage by a flat 12%
: Sylas is a AP fighter that plays like a mage because hes forced to due to items (aka the overloaded kit term). Fix items, fix him.
you're kinda right I guess no matter who you are you just build protobelt+magic pen {{champion:103}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:85}} unless you can't use protobelt
: They have no reason to fix mpen until they fix everything else on top of it. All it would do is take mages out of the meta. That's all they have going for them atm over many of the top-tier picks. Keep in mind I'm speaking about mages and itemization as a whole. The top tier picks would have their issues regardless of itemization.
Then don't point out armor pen when mr pen is more broken, literally tired of people complaining about mages being weak when they dominated midlane in high elo/proplay for the entire of season 9 now everytime it's a different mage, the only time it wasn't was when akali was broken and she was the only exception the entire season 9 was mages with aftershock, then building protobelt and proced to 100-0 a squishy champion with the cheap 30 mr pen. we had an AD assassin in high elo in season 9 during 1 patch, and it was Zed and then riot nerfed him 1 patch after they buffed him and now we have Qiyana
: Lethality depends on level because Armor Pen was even more broken before. :)
indeed it was and mr pen is not balanced either so once we give it the lethality treatment I'll be relieved
Show more

D357R0Y3R

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion