: spot what is wrong
Yi got killed by lucian
Elohaven (NA)
: Boards Discussion | Let's play "If I was in Riot..."
*While Diversity bot lane is a good thing, we want diversity in other lanes. Now that marksmen are no longer mandatory bot lane we can encourage them to be played elsewhere. Some strong laning phase champions were played mid lane in the past but no longer fit in that lane today due to the insane jungler pressure and amount of skillshots. We're raising those marksmen's base movement speed to allow them to both run away from ganks while also being able to deal with skillshots* {{champion:22}} *Hawk shot feels awkward to use sometimes, punishing you for granting sight during a fight when it should be one of the strengths of the spell* base movement speed increased from 325 to 330 Hawk shot: can now be cast while moving {{champion:110}} base movement speed increased from 330 to 335 {{champion:81}} *Essence flux is extremely outdated, a spell that requieres to hit both allies and enemies is unintuitive* base movement speed increased from 325 to 330 Essence flux: no longer gives bonus attack speed to allies now marks enemies for 4 seconds, allies who damage marked enemies gain attack speed {{champion:51}} *from a design perspective caitlyn decides whoever can lane against her more than any champion. we decided to make her laning phase less overbearing while buffing her later in the game* Base range reduced from 650 to 550 Headshot: New: now increases caitlyn's base range at lvl 9 to 625, and at lvl 16 to 700 Piltover Peacemaker: Cast time now scales with ranks like Lucian's Q {{champion:18}} *tristana has always overlapped with champions like caitlyn, we're giving her some unique power to make her a low range high single target burst markswoman which is basically what she always did* Passive: reworked: whenever tristana attacks a champion, her next attack against the same target will increase her damage against that target this ability has a cooldown Explosive charge: number of stack reduced from 4 to 3 damage amplification per stack increased from 30% to 40% {{champion:236}} *Lucian has always felt imbalanced because of how his kit only brought damage and mobility, we will try to solve this problem by making him a direct counter to slow based champions while giving him less mobility* Ardent blase: attacking marked champions now cleanses slows instead of bonus movement speed mark duration reduced from 6 to 2 seconds {{champion:429}} *kalista has too much power loaded into utility making her unable to be balanced between pro play and regular play, we're nerfing her utility and helping her in regular play* Base range increased from 525 to 550 Base armor increased from 23 to 26 Base health increased from 530 to 550 Rend: Slow duration reduced from 2 to 1 seconds Stack duration against epic monsters reduced from 4 seconds to 1 second Fate's call No longer places the ally in statis Damage creep issue: *damage has become an issue due to multiple changes, the removal of magic resistance runes and introduction of stats in the rune system while still buffing base ad was a mistake, we're going to slowly fix this little by little by revisiting few things and maybe eventually hit champions directly if it becomes necessary* Base magic resistance increased by 4 on all champions (12-8 given by MR pen in the old system) AD/AP/attack speed/HP removed from all the rune trees Base AD nerfed on all AD champions by 9 (i believe +9 ad was made in preseason? don't remember the correct number)
: So bot lane is now diverse enough to have different champs now. Can we buff marksman in other lanes?
crit does not need buffs the reason crit adcs suck right now is because riot kneecaped their laning phase through sustain nerf+armor and ad nerf they need buff in early game, i suggest to nerf zeal items bonus movement speed and buff base movement speed
: *looks at competitive play* *sees only 3 champions top lane using conqueror, only 2 of them use it really well and then there's Irelia just being broken* *tfw camille doesn't even use conqueror* *meanwhile picks like vlad, kennen, malphite, ornn, cho'gath, singed exist* *meanwhile no one picks Kled or Riven because conqueror sucks on them*
Darius uses phase rush half of the time if you're including him he doesn't take conqueror everytime cuz it sucks on him due to true damage+E armor pen
: Exactly. Who the fuck would buff Rakan? WHy nerf Conqueror when it's already underperforming? Why not fix Conqueror so that it sucks less for people who build Cleaver?
I mean, my suggestion to Nerfing lucian's base ad was taken by riot as it's tested on pbe right now But yea, as i read this thread i realised that it's a good thing boards are not balancing the game imagine if high elo players read this this tahm kench buff is so retarded
: Brazil just scored, man that was close! The first 3 games don't mean much but France got a nice group (Australia, Peru (awesome team btw) and Denmark). Unless they wake up, Germany is going to have a hard time. Yea I may or may not have emphasized on the bad points of their game (France) but seriously I was a bit scared during both games. But it's only the second time in HISTORY that France is qualified for the next stage after the two first games. Last time was... guess when... 1998, when we became World Champions. I would cross fingers for them but I already know they'll win. :)
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UH9PBQ4L,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-22T13:58:49.949+0000) > > The first 3 games don't mean much but France got a nice group (Australia, Peru (awesome team btw) and Denmark). it's not really easy to show off against defensive teams, hence why Brazil did 1-1 against switzerland So fact that France could do 2-1 against Australia and 1-0 against Peru is really good >Unless they wake up, Germany is going to have a hard time. yes > > But it's only the second time in HISTORY that France is qualified for the next stage after the two first games. Last time was... guess when... 1998, when we became World Champions. I would cross fingers for them but I already know they'll win. :) I don't know much about qualification stage i only started to follow world cup after 2014 cuz I wasn't playing league during 2010 and 2014 world cup had league skins
: Tenacity Rework Idea
i feel like tenacity needs help but i'm so SICK of damge reduction and true damage being implemented in the game
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5dve62o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-21T22:50:21.574+0000) > > animes are good I don't want to understand this thread
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5dve62o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-21T23:22:15.737+0000) > > I don't want to understand this thread XDDDDDDDD yes {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: League Vs. Dota 2
: I am the Senate
animes are good
: @Gamer Girls: I Know We're Not Allowed to Discuss Politics on GD, But Gamer Guys Must Know
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g3apiYaM,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-06-21T22:38:49.270+0000) > > wtf hatedaddy, ur back now > i thought mods banned u Sorpresa, ¡he vuelto! But no, I got unbanned awhile ago. I just quit the game and shit almost a year ago but I’ve been playing off and on again.
I left the game too But Hatedaddy GD is our home don't leave GD
: I'm sorry but France will win, I saw it. Can't prove me wrong. They're playing like shit but it's just a decoy for the next stage of the competition. I would like to see Belgium winning though!
I'm french and couldn't care less about France winning or not i don't really care about football but from what i've seen either Brazil, France or Germany will win the cup though Germany lost 1 game Also I didn't see France playing like shit tbh
: Still not as busted as exhaust. Ignite does a nice chunk of damage Exhaust turns a champion off for 2.5 seconds
wtf hatedaddy, ur back now i thought mods banned u
: So, if Marksmen are still totally viable, then why not play them mid/top/jungle?
Rexxiee (NA)
: AAtrox is going to die in less than a week
: Strategic Niches of Individual Juggernauts
Darius fucks over immobile melees mundo fucks over mages nasus fucks over attack speed reliant champions morde destroys anyone as long as he has a support trundle is the ultimiate anti tank anything else is shit
saltran (EUW)
: For me is the opposite, I was very active pre 8.11 and now I barely open the Boards.
shame, i liked to talk with you
saltran (EUW)
: Because it didn't happened, Lucian maybe had 42% winrate on one patch but pre 8.11 he was with a decent 49%.
yea and he was still garbage compared to other adcs because riot somehow thought that buffing his ult damage when it already dealt enough damage, and giving his W +20 damage would solve anything before that he always had 42% win rate and riot didn't care at all
: How Anti-Board Threads Work
funny how the boards was full of mage and bruiser mains before the adc changes, and you could see hundred of threads saying that the changes are buffs getting upvoted now, since 8.11 i've seen much more adc mains
: Is the new meta actually fun or terrible?
3 adcs being viable? {{champion:21}} 54% win rate {{champion:236}} broken {{champion:119}} 53% win rate {{champion:81}} {{champion:145}} lol unviable {{champion:96}} {{champion:110}} {{item:3124}} disgusting
: Gragas was at 43% winrate before the S8. And just now they're putting a buff in the PBE. I'd like to see them do that to Lee Sin.
Lucian had 42% win rate since season 7, didn't get any relevant buff until marksmen nerfs. Just like gragas's ap ratio buffs
Bârd (NA)
: About the incoming nerfs to W max Zoe...
http://euw.op.gg/champion/zoe/statistics/mid she maxes Q
Bern (NA)
: Her AAs deal less because her damage is backloaded into rend, not because she's supposed to just do less damage. And yeah, she's arguably lacking damage because she lost target access when she lost range. She probably lost the most from having rend harass gutted in lane, not the range nerf, but Riot's never giving that back.
> [{quoted}](name=Bern,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IkXaKIAc,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2018-06-20T23:58:44.245+0000) > > She probably lost the most from having rend harass gutted in lane, not the range nerf, but Riot's never giving that back. i know and i'm glad it's gone it was honestly cancer they should bring back the range though
: nerfing vlad because he's played botlane
implying he wasn't broken top/mid too literally 100% pick/ban in high elo and pro play totally balanced hahaha
Elohaven (NA)
: > xayah is not stronger in lcs, those kind of champions have NOTHING to do with teamplay TFW OP tells you a champion picked in LCS doesn't have anything to do with teamplay. No teamplay --> In LCS
yea i'm telling you that some champions are more dependant on teamplay like kalista than xayah or draven who are purely damage champions kalista cannot revolve on only her damage to success, but her coordination with vision, Rend acting like a smite on epic monsters and her ult engage/disengage but after that you told me ashe is unviable with 51% win rate i'm done arguing with someone trying to teach me how my mains are right now
Elohaven (NA)
: > I main Ashe and I know that she's really strong op.gg says otherwise
lol ok must explain why Upset Uzi deft ruler play her trully stats of worthless people have more value than the choices of the best players in the game https://i.gyazo.com/9dddafe2604a3e847b68b0cee8d8442a.png 51% win rate unviable LUL
SmashinBob (EUNE)
: kalista kit actually always did a lot of damage compared to other adcs... not less, it just takes time for her. Unfortunately in this meta there is no time to do auto attacks. Fights are ended too quickly, its just about playing adcs that can oneshot faster or can survive being oneshot.
> [{quoted}](name=SmashinBob,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IkXaKIAc,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-20T20:58:44.970+0000) > > kalista kit actually always did a lot of damage compared to other adcs... i fail to see how she doesn't itemize crit bare runan AAs innertly deals less damage unless you stack 10 rends the spell won't deal more damage than something like a late game ezreal Q if her support dies she loses damage
: That's true but isn't that really what she's lacking for the most part?
kalista's kit was always balanced around dealing less damage than other adcs she brings too much utility and when you're mobile you need to deal less damage that's why her autoattacks deals 90% ad rather than 100% I would rather have them remove the dash penality when slowed, now that she has 525 range it can be done
: That's what I mean; I think the slowness is the problem. If they did incremental changes on a faster timescale, I think we'd be better off.
oh yea definitly and i would rather have a game that changes a lot than a game that does not next year i'm not going to be able to play league anymore because uh adult life, and i regret that i won't see all those vgus that riot promised {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
: Slower changes. There have *always* been times when the game wasn't great; changes necessarily mean there will be ups and downs. But ever since the Ardent meta, they start blaming "change" instead of the game state and use it as an excuse to leave broken things broken for months at a time. While I appreciate the sentiment of "the game is changing too fast and we need to slow it down a bit," you should *still* be willing to address obvious balance issues with number changes when necessary. Stop catering to people who don't play (saying that too many changes makes the barrier to re-entry too high); make the changes needed to keep the game fun for the people who *are currently playing.* People who want to come back can come back.
changes are already slow they just bring a fuck ton of changes during mid season and preseason since the game existed
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fantomumenasu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iiNmEPzu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-20T15:20:56.104+0000) > > {{champion:145}} She's busted by design.
{{champion:22}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:110}} {{item:3124}}
saltran (EUW)
: > it's not like i've not heard rekkless complaining recently Well he's played Janna and Karma so far in this split. > I's not like best players in the world like dopa deft doublelift imaqtpie said that they're fine Dude QTPIE is a fking Diamond 1 that hasn't played at the LCS in years, I aswell read what DLift said and what he said was that adc players had to adapt to the new champs, I haven't read anything that Deft said about this meta (Do you have a source btw? I'm a KT fan and I love Deft), and I don't watch LPL but I trust you about Uzi only playing adcs. And I still want you to explain me why are Kog'Maw and Varus brouken with Guinsoo.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkoZ8Ur4,comment-id=0006000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T14:13:22.249+0000) > > > Dude QTPIE is a fking Diamond 1 that hasn't played at the LCS in years that's funny, he's diamond 1 AFTER SPAMING FUCKING BRUISER BOT LANE and lost over 600 lp just because he tried to make bruisers working > I haven't read anything that Deft said about this meta he said on stream that this meta is awesome while playing lethal tempo Ashe unfortunatly unlike dopa deft does not translate his stream nor does he post it and he's been playing Ashe/Varus/Morde a lot during lck recently if you follow lck >I don't watch LPL but I trust you about Uzi only playing adcs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhAnJkMi9tI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o40qB9a1UaQ >And I still want you to explain me why are Kog'Maw and Varus brouken with Guinsoo. because guinsoo is fucking stupid, this 3300 gold item gives a 2 items lvl of powerspike, is much stronger than bork powerspike on lucian/ashe it's so overloadead, gives so much stats and double on hit effects (also shit like lulu+ardent) you expect varus and kog to be balanced with it? they're only balanced in low elo where clown fiestas are regular and immobile adcs are weaker there
Elohaven (NA)
: Can't compare LCS to SoloQ - why don't you get that? They're completely different environments. Example: - Kalista GOD-TIER in LCS - Trash in SoloQ Thus she got gutted. Sivir's 49% winrate with a 1% pickrate. Clearly shows that even when picked in her niche you're most likely to lose.
Kalista is part of the club that has champions balanced around lcs Ashe kog or varus are not those champions are not stronger in lcs than in regular kog and varus are broken with guinsoo, so is kai sa xayah is not stronger in lcs, those kind of champions have NOTHING to do with teamplay except ashe but as an ashe main she has a lot of individual strength right now with bork+black cleaver the only champions that sucks right now are: kalista because of riot, cait/trist because of crit, and twitch who always sucked anyway except if you played in low elo and snowballed with his stealth compared to this the amount of marksmen that can work: {{champion:22}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} (with bork btw ) {{champion:15}} oh boy clearly the marskmen class is in trouble it's not like best players in the world like dopa deft doublelift imaqtpie said that they're fine it's not like uzi keeps playing marksmen it's not like i've not heard rekkless complaining recently
saltran (EUW)
: So every immobile champ that is played on pro play (not even pick/ban) is brouken af by definition? Lets see: {{champion:22}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:161}} (correct me if I'm wrong on any) Edit: Forgot about Dongers {{champion:74}} , who still has 100% winrate on EU LCS xD.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkoZ8Ur4,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T12:06:57.839+0000) > > So every immobile champ that is played on pro play (not even pick/ban) is brouken af by definition? I main Ashe and I know that she's really strong, I said that Ashe is strong with bork no one believed me Draven is insanely broken rofl, in this meta wwhere sustain doesn't exist Draven is going to be the king Kog is still broken along with varus due to guinsoo Morde has 54% win rate and 10% pick rate, are you asking an obvious question? the other picks i don't know because my knowledge only concern adcs as an adc main
saltran (EUW)
: Calling Varus brouken af OMEGALUL, horrible winrate on all elos but often picked on pro play for his ap build = brouken it seems.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkoZ8Ur4,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T11:57:35.782+0000) > > often picked on pro play yep you said it often picked by the best players in the game that can make use of an immobile kit also idgaf about what they build lol, we aren't talking about builds but rather if a champion in a class is viable and even if he builds ap with guinsoo+nashor he plays like a marksmen
Elohaven (NA)
: You're being too stubbornly biased though. You said only Trist/Cait are unplayable but: - Xayah - Varus (His winrate is 45%) - Sivir - Kalista has always been garbage - Kog has been shit since they nerfed him - Twitch isn't even picked as an ADC anymore with a 0.81% pickrate - Jinx as her mid-game isn't her strong suit anymore (since ADCs are late-game oriented and she was nerfed for the late but buffed mid) - Corki has always been trash botlane for a while just like Kalista So TL;DR - No, you're wrong. There are many unplayable ADCs. Only ones played are Jhin/Draven/MF/Kai'Sa(who's dropping)/Lucian/Ezreal because items were either buffed just for them or they deal enough burst/damage which Riot's current snowballing gamestate supports too well. They're also good abusers of Conqueror while other ADCs can't use it well and Fleet was gutted. I disagree that you know about the game state or the main point on the boards. You know part of it - but definitely not botlane's. Nobody enjoys being useless for an entire game, unable to hit their impact point. (And marksmen are sporting pickrates much less than any other roles on average in their respective lanes)
> [{quoted}](name=Elohaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkoZ8Ur4,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T00:15:55.330+0000) > > You're being too stubbornly biased though. You said only Trist/Cait are unplayable but: > > - Xayah and doublelift goes 10/0 on her in lcs, sounds terrible > - Varus (His winrate is 45%) still broken af with guinsoo, always had a low win rate (and it's not 45% btw) because low elo can't make use of immobile adcs > - Sivir 49% win rate > - Kalista has always been garbage ok? > - Kog has been shit since they nerfed him see varus > - Twitch isn't even picked as an ADC anymore with a 0.81% pickrate agreed for twitch > - Jinx as her mid-game isn't her strong suit anymore (since ADCs are late-game oriented and she was nerfed for the late but buffed mid) 49% win rate > - Corki has always been trash botlane for a while just like Kalista nobody cares about corki bot tlane, he's a midlaner
GigglesO (NA)
: Attack speed (max stacks) increased from [20 - 40%] to [30 - 50%] Damage amp (full charge) increased from 100% to 150% Yea So shes getting compensation buffs for the nerfs shes getting... That shit needs to stop
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xqPe8PPw,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-20T00:00:22.354+0000) > > Attack speed (max stacks) increased from [20 - 40%] to [30 - 50%] that's not going to solve anything unless she spent 20 seconds or more in the fight > Damage amp (full charge) increased from 100% to 150% that's not a buff, the total damage still got gutted
Rioter Comments
: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/taking-another-look-subclasses Skirmishers exist.
GigglesO (NA)
: Can we not buff irelia?
what buff? i see passive damage nerfed by 20% ad ratio changed to bonus ad which is a gutting lvl of neref W damage being changed into irrelevant ? the 2 base ad buff is nothing when passive damage is nerfed by like 20 at lvl 1 due to base+bonus ad ratio
Jamaree (NA)
: Personally rather fight Zoe then Azir, at least you can avoid her shit.
not only you can avoid her shit but your tank can block her shit for you unlike other mages unlike this adenoma named azir
RH Venom (NA)
: She's a fighter/assassin, skirmishers aren't a thing anymore.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Skirmisher_champion
RH Venom (NA)
: Regarding the Riven buff on PBE (not the right direction)
Riven is not a fighter she's a skirmisher
: Weird everyone seems to have feeding bruisers, but what I have is everyone even trying to pick any ADC not named Kai'Sa (yes that includes Lucian) gets absolutely destroyed by Irelia and Pyke mostly, even Ziggs or Lux. I would say Morde is the best bot laner atm.
> [{quoted}](name=DoktorKaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkoZ8Ur4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-19T22:29:19.643+0000) > > (yes that includes Lucian) 53% win rate 30% pick rate right
Elohaven (NA)
: I've noticed you've been posting a lot but if I guessed what was your statement from this thread, I'd say you're interpreting the issue wrong. ADC players don't mind the diversity in botlane. It's fun facing new matchups. The issue is when some of the champions you like, EG Tristana, can't be relevant in the game anymore due to much stronger early to mid carry potential you can't contest in mid/top due to snowballing. EG - you're doing fine in lane but top just went 0/7 and the 2-item power spike for top is stronger than yours. The amount of damage/burst right now gained from items is insane and is a struggle for ADCs to keep up against. Defensive itemization isn't an issue to get - but there's simply not enough time to build the damage and defenses needed. TL;DR - It's not the lanes but the game state.
out of all adcs tristana cait are the only unplayable ones and soon kog/varus if rageblade finally gets a relevant nerf Kalista and corki are getting buffed in next patch also i do know about the game state, hence why i left the game now because i'm done playing against a support who can remove more than half of my life with a combo+ignite+runes but we need riot to realise that first
: >Laughs in Yi and Taric Bot.
: Everytime i see a bruiser bot, they lose, idk why everyone is picking them. The only time ive seen a bruiser bot win was when my support was nunu w/smite and went 0/6 by the 10 minute mark.
because just like dopa said you need knowledge to play this kind of shit except morde because morde is braindead
Rioter Comments
Show more

D357R0Y3R

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion