Padoµch (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WyNMQZzE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-24T05:15:01.564+0000) > > as someone who has been playing rankeds for 9 seasons > > Yes > Yes it does, and I remember it clearly > > though it needs to be like a 15 or 16 lose streak (from my experience) That actually was. Now we "tested it" because we got bad luck with my friend. I had 9 loose streak, he had 6. Before that I had +23 and -12, after that I got +16 and - 17. He had +19 and got +16 and - 15.
: Is it me, or does a single bad week for ranked just completely fuck your MMR for the season?
as someone who has been playing rankeds for 9 seasons Yes Yes it does, and I remember it clearly though it needs to be like a 15 or 16 lose streak (from my experience)
: Imagine Riot introducing a new and wholly toxic mechanic that they inevitably have to dumpster! {{champion:266}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:223}} What are the chances of that EVER happening?
introduce? OMEGALUL? Akali's W duration was ALWAYS that high since her release in 2010 the difference though is that before you could spend 75 gold to make her W completely useless
: What's your current song you have on repeat until you eventually start to hate it?
some random gintama ost https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-G_hnQDBsg
: Does anybody actually have fun fighting Akali/nerf stealth
afaik, in next patch the maximum duration of her W will be 4 seconds and cd will be 20 seconds at all ranks
: Unbalancable Akali
they're not making her Q 4 sec cd are you following what's happening on pbe or not? look at the last changes
PB4UAME (NA)
: The base stats in this game are ridiculous and nonsensical. Compare Overwatch, where tank characters have literally > 3, to 6 times the health pools of carries, ***BEFORE FACTORING IN DEFENSIVE ABILITIES*** to League, where Braum has less HP than half of the ***RANGED ATTACK DAMAGE CARRIES*** let alone almost all mages. Then you have shit like Syndra, Anivia, Pyke, Zed, etc having more HP than most tanks and bruisers Then, just look at Shen's base stats compared to all ranged champions, and just laugh. Like what the actual fuck. Defensive abilities on carry champions like Irelia, Yas, Yi, Trynd, etc? No problem, you get higher than average base stats actually, go you! Defensive ability on a tank? Well, you're gonna lose a few hundred HP, some MR per level, some HP per level, and maybe even some armor too! RIOT needs to do an entire base stat revamp, almost from the ground up. There should be a noticeable difference in the durability of fucking ranged kiting carries and goddamn tanks-- and it should not fucking ever be that the ranged kiters have more health on top of their range, damage, mobility, safeness, and their own built in defenses, CC and other peel tools.
Braum is incredibly ùùed to begin with and even then the difference between braum and Yi isn't their base stats, or their tankiness Yi brings the damage for his team Braum brings the cc for his team both are melees full stop, no need to write further
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yHmTzjRA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-22T18:47:41.222+0000) > > Yuumi has 100% ban/pick rate in pro > > and she isn't getting nerfed in next patch How many games has she actually won though? Almost none if I'm not mistaken. You guys act like she's broken as f*ck, but winrates don't lie. She's not.
>Almost none if I'm not mistaken omegalul? her win rate hovers around 50% depending on regions, but never gets below 40% or close to 0% and that is enough to get nerfed, remember when shen had 40% win rate but was picked in every fucking game in pro because of his ult? exactly
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmfE6EE9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T18:53:43.428+0000) > > ? > > When the rework happened, he was still an adc > > the nerf to his Q waveclear was what forced him out of botlane No it wasnt. His passive forced him out of it
it didn't matter if he could all in you and deal a lot of damage, or just waveclear with one Q and never interact Stats Movement speed reduced to 340 from 345. End of the Line Initial damage reduced to 55 / 70 / 85 / 100 / 115 from 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 / 140. Detonation damage reduced to 85 / 145 / 205 / 265 / 325 from 90 / 155 / 220 / 285 / 350. Mana cost increased to 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 from 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 V6.3 End of the Line Detonation base damage reduced to 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 from 85 / 145 / 205 / 265 / 325. NEW EFFECT: There is now a 0.25 second delay for the detonation when it strikes terrain (changed from instant). this is what forced him out of botlane I don't know if you realized but he used to clear AN ENTIRE wave with Q
EATARI (NA)
: The better question is, why do you consider it weird?
> [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hAWYTPEa,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-06-23T19:55:28.460+0000) > > The better question is, why do you consider it weird? I don't, I want to wear them because my bone structure is similar to a woman body due to my genetics but I know that I will be called a weirdo ,or gay or get insulted.
Randcold (NA)
: Graves as an adc again
? When the rework happened, he was still an adc the nerf to his Q waveclear was what forced him out of botlane
: Personality Profiling: Amumu Mains
are amumu mains emo hatedaddy? I thought that was kindred mains
Rylalei (EUNE)
: I kinda agree with people saying that the main reason is toxic masculinity. I have a friend with long hair, his ex liked it and I think he's better with long hair as well, but you should see the people at our work place, both boys and girls try to talk him down, some even calling him gay because "he doesn't act like a man". Most of the men I see seem to be like that, talk how manly they are, boast about their "conquests" and basically e peen contests are pretty much like 95% of the men around here. If you're not partaking in showing who got the bigger the stick, you're considered gay, which I find it funny, because a gay man wouldn't dress in a dress, but try to impress another man with his own masculinity, or at least, most of them would. Guess there's one good thing in being a lesbian, not dealing with that type of men at all except for when they try to hit on me, but then again, they do that to every girl.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hAWYTPEa,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-06-23T17:43:33.633+0000) > > you're considered gay, Yeah, which is why I created this thread because this was the question I was asking but I guess nobody understood when I said "without it being weird". I don't understand why it's considered gay but women wearing male clothes isn't considered gay.
: > [{quoted}](name=SovereignMammal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z3ZBPvE4,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-06-23T05:22:01.909+0000) > > You're just flat out lying right now. > If Kat had literally any trouble in lane she wouldn't have a 55% win rate in high elo Except her laning is terrible. She wins games by snowballing roams on bot lane for multiple reset kills, not by winning lane. If you want to win lane, you pick Zed.
>She wins games by snowballing roams on bot lane for multiple reset kills and that isi completely fine so a champion that roams, doesn't need to be unbearable in lane too
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hAWYTPEa,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-23T14:09:35.898+0000) > > yeah, but then the true question is why male clothing is considered unisex? > > you can even look at other realms, like colors > why are all colors ok on guys except pink? while girls can wear pinks and all colors, guys wearing pinks would make them look weird and called gays by other people. Because on the whole women care far more about their appearance than men do. Women buy more clothes, accessorize, use makeup, get their hair done, and generally put more effort into their appearance. That's not to say men _don't_ care about how they look, and certainly there are some men who want and/or need to look good more often. But females are drawn to the fashion industry more than men, making them the primary demographic to which their clothes are marketed towards. As for color, I wouldn't say there's as much controversy surrounding color choice by gender like there used to be. Plenty of men wear pink (in Japan it's an especially popular color for men), and you can often see men in "non-standard" colors where I live. It might just be a culture-specific thing; in America and Canada (where I live) people wouldn't think twice about men wearing traditionally female colors.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hAWYTPEa,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T14:22:34.483+0000) > > Because on the whole women care far more about their appearance than men do. Women buy more clothes, accessorize, use makeup, get their hair done, and generally put more effort into their appearance. That's not to say men _don't_ care about how they look, and certainly there are some men who want and/or need to look good more often. But females are drawn to the fashion industry more than men, making them the primary demographic to which their clothes are marketed towards. does this really explain anything? you're saying that women clothing were created because they care more about their appearance but the question is why men wearing them is weird, and makes you bullied/insulted/looked at (or whatever) like people telling you that you're gay if you do that.
Aelmnt (EUW)
: wait no its not, im a girl and when i use my brothers clothes cuz im lazy to clear mine ppl on my high school starts laughing and saying im a butch
> [{quoted}](name=Aelmnt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hAWYTPEa,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-23T14:16:57.478+0000) > > wait no its not, im a girl and when i use my brothers clothes cuz im lazy to clear mine ppl on my high school starts laughing and saying im a butch that's the first time I hear about that happening then I guess it does happen but must happen way less often than when a boy dresses like a girl else, it doesn't explain why I encounter A LOT of girls dressed like boys (or with "unisex clothing") but never encounter a boy dressed like a girl
: _Most_ male clothing is unisex tbh. I mean, what kind of stuff do you see men wear? T-shirts, polo shirts, shorts, jeans, khakis, maybe a baseball cap, etc. These are clothes both genders could easily be found wearing. Female clothes on the other hand can really _only_ be worn appropriately by females. Skirts, tank tops, dresses, hair ribbons/accessories, and high heels would all look very out of place on a man, while the same can't be said for male clothes on a female.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hAWYTPEa,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-23T14:06:41.704+0000) > > _Most_ male clothing is unisex tbh. I mean, what kind of stuff do you see men wear? T-shirts, polo shirts, shorts, jeans, khakis, maybe a baseball cap, etc. These are clothes both genders could easily be found wearing. Female clothes on the other hand can really _only_ be worn appropriately by females. Skirts, tank tops, dresses, hair ribbons/accessories, and high heels would all look very out of place on a man, while the same can't be said for male clothes on a female. yeah, but then the true question is why male clothing is considered unisex? you can even look at other realms, like colors why are all colors ok on guys except pink? while girls can wear pinks and all colors, guys wearing pinks would make them look weird and called gays by other people.
Rioter Comments
Kanzler (NA)
: Old akali was pretty one dimensional and just a giant stat check. She either kills your whole team or is completely useless, there is no middle ground. New akali is actually fun to play and has a cool play style. My only complaint is that for an assassin, it takes a really long time to kill anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKMuc4RA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-22T23:18:53.197+0000) > > My only complaint is that for an assassin, it takes a really long time to kill anything. they're fixing that in next patch afaik
Xavanic (NA)
: at least old akali you could drop a pink in her shroud so she couldn't fight like a coward, im sorry but akali is literally the most cowardly champ in the game tbh
if you could buy 75 gold to make a spell of a champion completely irrelevant, then the concept was garbage to begin with also, after season 6 you couldn't do that anymore anyway
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=000700020000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:08:53.847+0000) > > ok I'm' kinda done of people like you > > no offense, but your opgg shows that you play since season 6, is this your smurf or? > > informe yourself on old akali, research threads from the old forum and you would understand the piece of cancer that she was before riot broke her knees My first account was acc perm banned for toxicity, I played in season five. Are you talking about Akali from season 5 or season 7? There is a pre-rework from s6/7 and a pre-pre-rework from season 5 and before (pre-pre-rework=OG version when shroud didn't give her a blink ------ pre-rework version is with shroud with blink).
> [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0007000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:13:39.099+0000) > > My first account was acc perm banned for toxicity, I played in season five. Are you talking about Akali from season 5 or season 7? There is a pre-rework from s6/7 and a pre-pre-rework from season 5 and before (pre-pre-rework=OG version when shroud didn't give her a blink ------ pre-rework version is with shroud with blink). fuck no I'm talking about the era where akali was actually a competitive pick and if you think that at that time people didn't complain about her garbage designed kit then you didn't play at that time
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:42:41.150+0000) > > HA > HA > HA > HA > > I'm so done Its true, no one was spamming "REWORK AKALI" posts on the boards. Look now though. I look every single day and there is another "REVERT AKALI" post.
> [{quoted}](name=Revert AkaIi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:00:38.522+0000) > > Its true, no one was spamming "REWORK AKALI" posts on the boards. Look now though. I look every single day and there is another "REVERT AKALI" post. ok I'm' kinda done of people like you no offense, but your opgg shows that you play since season 6, is this your smurf or? informe yourself on old akali, research threads from the old forum and you would understand the piece of cancer that she was before riot broke her knees
: I feel like pro play is just riots way of finding out how experienced players make normal champs for solo q busted in competitive and the nerfing based off that "data" Like "well a pro played it and it was busted so cant let that monster get into solo q"
Yuumi has 100% ban/pick rate in pro and she isn't getting nerfed in next patch
: Azir and Sol are not fine, they got deleted because of pro play. Shaco and kalista are not even considered as champs anymore
2% pick rate and 48.5% win rate on the hardest champion to play in league is MORE than enough
: > [{quoted}](name=Baylenson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0FAkFtAz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-22T16:25:17.227+0000) > > As a support, I'm just glad he's not in bot lane anymore! Wasn't he like 42% winrate with abysmal playrate as support since forever? He lacks dashes, range, his Q is blocked by minions, he is kitable(Q slow and Approach Velocity make this less of an issue though), has no relevant AOE. Darius is fine, but Tahm with all this visible weaknesses is beyond busted. He is a kitable bulky damage dealer as if it's the 1st champion of this type ever.
>He lacks dashes, range, his Q is blocked by minions, he is kitable(Q slow and Approach Velocity make this less of an issue though), has no relevant AOE. doesn't matter he nullied 99% of league spells
: > [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EE4FeApJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-22T10:53:29.053+0000) > > He's busy making TFT the League killer > > > Unfortunate hard to make it a league killer when it's literally in the league client :D
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EE4FeApJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-22T11:03:35.770+0000) > > hard to make it a league killer when it's literally in the league client :D hard to make it a league killer when league is killing league
Moody P (NA)
: "We really want to keep the FEEL of Volibear.."
Moody P you lied to me you told me that the fortune teller said CertainlyT would rework voli
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:42:41.150+0000) > > HA > HA > HA > HA > > I'm so done Akali was very rarely banned, then rework = permaban for half a year So yea... technically people in League are complaining about everything, but it wasnt relevant
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:44:10.821+0000) > > Akali was very rarely banned, then rework = permaban for half a year > > So yea... technically people in League are complaining about everything, but it wasnt relevant Mind if I asked for how long have you been playing? Like have you ever played back when old Akali was a competitive pick? before they massively gutted her? Because if you did you owuld have the same reaction I had when I read that.
: @Riot : Is roaming as support bannable?
roaming is fine never helping the adc and going lvl 1 mid soaking xp of a lvl dependant laner for no reasons is not fine.
Saezio (EUNE)
: So, it's not ok for supports to narrow the gold gap between them and the other 4 roles but it is ok for laners to be able to make tons more gold than their lane counterpart because they can proc klepto? And if supports should be not dependant on gold at all why introduce spellthiefs? Doesn't it do the same as klepto does?
supports don't need gold to function, all of them were designed to not need gold unless you're one of those people who want to play a carry mage in the support role and buy damage items
: Revert Akali. 10 Nerfs after rework = rework was a failure.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:47:00.419+0000) > > > Keep in mind nobody was complaining about the old akali. HA HA HA HA I'm so done
: On paper DotA s system is great, in practice it's a convoluted mess. Tanks are fucking carries in that game since they get free damage for stacking the tank stat. Mage ability damage also does not increase like you'd think where more AP makes your lightning bolt stronger. Nope. Nothing is plainly laid out in that game, and that's a huge problem.
>Tanks are fucking carries in that game since they get free damage for stacking the tank stat. no they're not lol you're only a tank if you're ahead in dota, just like in league if a carry gets caught in late game, it's over they're not as tanky as real tanks https://youtu.be/a_ql8tw9DWU?t=1313 here an example
Moody P (NA)
: League would benefit enormously from an attribute system like dota
STR/AGI/INT is a system that helps SO MUCH to balance a game but unfortunately a rioter said around 2013/2014 that they wouldn't introduce it in league for knowledge purpose Riot doesn't want players to have to learn stats that are complicated it's a shame, because it would prevent classes abusing items from other classes **VERY IMPORTANT EDDIT** I feel like you explained the system poorly You forgot **to say that each hero in dota is either an STR hero, an AGI hero, or an INT hero**, which gives you attack damage depending on which list you belong if you're an INT hero (like a mage) **you get 1 AD for every INT you build**
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uELpwfqk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-20T16:45:37.462+0000) > > is this a reference that I don't know? You were better off not knowing, but since you asked: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE Find it in your heart to forgive me
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uELpwfqk,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-06-20T16:54:55.544+0000) > > You were better off not knowing, but since you asked: > > https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE > > Find it in your heart to forgive me wtf hatedaddy, why did you use this in an ahri thread
: What 'Buffed' Sona to the point where she's up to 53% and in need of nerfs?
: Personality Profiling: Ahri Mains
>what did the fox say? is this a reference that I don't know?
: > [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OZhA5AXT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:01:18.599+0000) > > But Morde doesn't have a dash or stealth so no one gives a shit :) Morde doesn't have a stealth???? People don't give a shit ?????
nobody on the boards are complaining about him
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v30ZJ3Ex,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:22:54.138+0000) > > I’m trying to understand what this has to do with anything
: Personality Profiling: Aatrox mains.
: Hey Junglers, let me explain to you why top laners are always so toxic (explaining; not excusing it)
Rioter Comments
: Is it me are Ryze seems a bit.. overpowered?
he has 45% win rate but then again, Ryze always had that win rate and was still broken
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KlMcoUsv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-19T12:51:10.114+0000) > > They're not trying to nerf sona support they're trying to nerf ap sona. > > Also she is supposed to be a support like raka or janna. But thats the problem, we LOVE AP sona its fun, its not broken or anything, its fun to play she has relatively big weakness being the lowest health champion and mid ranges and no mobility and no escapes. WE HATE support Sona because its booring, it makes you not feel like a carry when she feels like a carry when you play her.
AP Sona is gamebreaking wtf are you talking about LOL? She has 69% win rate in pro play +3rd most picked ADC (or botlaner whatever)
: Who in Pro play has been playing her? Haven't really watched esports this split. I'm so happy that's music to my ears That champion is so Toxic , with such little time investment needed
??? https://clips.twitch.tv/HungryBigPuppyLeeroyJenkins everyone plays her in pro Sona is just broken, she has the late game of an adc but can bully you in early game plus, you just can't do anything against her burst
: When can we get some Sona nerfs ?
she has 69% win rate in pro + 3rd most picked adc in pro but rejoice my friend she got nerfed on pbe yesterday! AP ratio on Q reduced from 50% to 40% AP ratio on Q aura reduced from 30% to 20% E ap ratio from 6% every 100 ap to 3% every 100 ap
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BqNv9WWW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:58:18.151+0000) > > You can't hurt ap sona without hurting support sona, those nerfs are nerfs to support sona as well since she tends to have nearly 200 ap in late game. > > which means it's 6% less ms on E, and 20 less damage ono the aura > > but I'll take it, cuz sona's design is r** anyway > outdated, and needs to be reworked. Thanks for telling me that I should completely ignore everything you say.
: I really like this nerf since it doesn't do anything to hurt support sona but it really hurts ap sona.
You can't hurt ap sona without hurting support sona, those nerfs are nerfs to support sona as well since she tends to have nearly 200 ap in late game. which means it's 6% less ms on E, and 20 less damage ono the aura but I'll take it, cuz sona's design is r** anyway outdated, and needs to be reworked.
Rioter Comments
: Don't remove Akali's W-E mechanic
aren't you the person who complained about akali having too much delays forcing her to be a bruiser well they're improving her burst with those changes
Show more

D357R0Y3R

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion