Mr Meat (OCE)
: Nautilus changes are... wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Meat,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K13KPdAr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-19T06:19:56.972+0000) > > > How is this going to bring him up to be competitive? I hope you're kidding? Have you watched high elo streams? he's permabanned right now, picked midlane full AP even faker played it and went like 10/0 it's busted af
Saianna (EUNE)
: > and Eve's new W & R vs her old ones. [...] Eve is now a sinlge target nuke only champ Which means she returned from her banishment which was her second rework, that forced her into garbage state of a no damage jungle tank. She's back to being herself if anything.
you dared to tell the truth more seriously, people prefer old tank eve which is incredibly incoherent because if they wanted that champion they should have just gone to play lee sin or an other bruiser, not a champion called "widowmaker"
Saevum (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZT4U1I8U,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-20T21:00:11.108+0000) > > True his apprehend is probably a problem, it screws with his powerbudget too much. > > But to be honest i´d like to see Darius as a real powerhouse for extended trades and fights, not some "here i got a combo off and now i´ll do a true damage dunk which if successful will let me start dunking any nearby friend you have". > > However he needs to survive for longer and have an easier time getting in for that, less burst and more DPS too. You don't get it. He needs to be slow cause he needs a weakness (not being able to sit on top of his target is a good thing). Also your comprehension of burst and dps in a jugger kit who is supposed to be more caster-ish (in this case) its flawed. He cannot be DPS if he is a AD caster (more ability reliant than AA reliant). And now, on the side of 'bursty', the OP suggests a powershift (exchange) between Darius Passive "Noxian Might" into Attack speed growth (not from items, but innate AS growth per level). And then, the user D357R0Y3R, suggests that his Q cast time 'delay' be diminished according to the total amount of AS (innate AS i assume). The problem with that, it's that the counterplay window would become a bathroom sized window in the long run. Cause Darius kit would need stuff removed from his Q in order to exchange a new form of power or effectiveness. IF you ask me, that is. Aside from the things posted above, I agree that indeed, Darius needs other type of mechanics instead of just being a bursty true damage wielder.
yes innate AS, so darius doesn't lose damage by casting Q just like xin zhao W and jinx W
Moody P (NA)
: Darius should have power moved away from dunk burst
WHAT THE HECK MOODY DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS But yea, Darius shouldn't be balanced around "le epic pentadunk" , it's such a shit idea to put massive power into his ult by giving him 230 bonus ad after 5 stacks and 150% bonus ad ratio on his ult. We need to nerf them, and then buff his attack speed, **AND make his Q cast time reduced with attack speed**
: But she's still cute
Saezio (EUNE)
: Is Jax's team not in the game too? What kind of scenario is this? Being able to kite means being able to kite in a 1v1 scenario 2v2 tops, not being able to kite with 3-4 people being there for you. What if jax has an ezreal ADC on his team? WQER the ashe in the jax stun and ashe is gone. Ashe wouldn't be picked in pro if her E and R wasn't so EXCEPTIONAL for pro play. And her R does create cross-map plays, if LCK people don't dodge it 100% of the time it means soloq will dodge it <30% of the time. And it doesn't even show if it's inside terrain.
>Ashe wouldn't be picked in pro if her E and R wasn't so EXCEPTIONAL for pro play. She would 100%, she's the only hard counter to lucian, the only way lucian wins lane against her is through jungle pressure >is Jax's team not in the game too? what exactly are you refering to? that the jax has 4 other divers with him? Because else I don't see anything happening
Saezio (EUNE)
: The E and the R are the exact reasons she is picked in pro. One E can scout half the jungle without a semblance of risk, quin and kalista can't do that. Her R is one of the few spells that can win a game just like that if you know how to make it invisible. You really think Ashe is picked in pro for her kiting ability? like....seriously? Who can she kite? Only the people with 0 movement abilities and only during their flash downtime. Ashe is a "supportive" adc that needs someone else to carry the game while she is doing MANY other things. She is extremely valuable, but relies on a coordinated team to be effective.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1zjLmlTn,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-20T15:07:58.761+0000) > > The E and the R are the exact reasons she is picked in pro. No, the reason she's picked in pro is because she does fine against a lot of match ups and THAT'S IT, proplay players don't go "we need vision against enemy jungler pick ashe" else ashe would be 100%pick/ban > Her R is one of the few spells that can win a game just like that if you know how to make it invisible. No it can't, it can be easily bodyblockable, and in organized play if someone gets ulted, they will protect him with ccs and stuff like braum E If you need engage, Sivir ult combined with a tank running at 700 ms is better >You really think Ashe is picked in pro for her kiting ability? like....seriously? it used to be like that in the past, now you just pick ashe if you can use her to beat some match ups > Who can she kite? Only the people with 0 movement abilities and >only during their flash downtime. Let's say you're jax, and you jump on ashe, if you don't instantly kill her her team will cc you, and then you will NOT move at all for the rest of the time and your jump comes back after 4 second, during that time you will die by everyone focusing you the only one ashe can't kite are hypermobile bruisers, but if said bruiser has 1 movement ability it won't change anything against ashe in 5v5 where her team protects her
Saezio (EUNE)
: Ashe's reason to be picked is her Utility and engage potential. Not her slow. She is not anti-melee. In fact one of her greatest weaknesses is her being immobile as fuck...
engage potential? Pick sivir then, 100% better engage, or pick kalista her ult is even more reliable to engage than ashe "utility" , her utiltiy is mainly the slow, she also gives vision like kalista and quinn but you don't pick an adc because "hey she can give vision!"
Rioter Comments
: Double Crit
so he builds crit instead of bruiser like Irelia
: 40 second fight and nobody died wtf.
Rioter Comments
: holy shit, this is a massive buff for tanks. just to put this into perspective. a midgame {{champion:516}} around lvl 13 with just {{item:3111}} {{item:3373}} {{item:3379}} and conditioning gains about a 130 armor and 145 mr on aftershock instead of about 100. full build at lvl 18, it would be around 200 armor and 180 mr instead of 120 on both. can vary up or down, depending if he buys {{item:3193}} and how many enemies are nearby in that case. either way, its a pretty clear buff for tanks like him.
taking aftershock on ornn instead of grasp nice
: I'll agree with you on Pyke but Ryze has like a 44% win rate so he didn't really need a nerf lol. Lissandra, however, did.
it doesn't matter, please stop using website stats for ryze his win rate is extremely biased because nobody can play him or KNOWS how to play him outside of high elo but when it comes to high elo, aftershock ryze is gamebreaking and can 1v9
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GWz9j79m,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-18T22:32:26.763+0000) > > pyke and ryze nerf > > Good When did Ryze use AS?
Since preseason where you could take ap and go resolve?
: Finally
pyke and ryze nerf Good
: Getting in after 2 years, what's the Support Meta?
{{champion:3}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:25}} strongest supports atm in high elo
: Master Yi? Just CC him.
Terozu (NA)
: Lux could use a nerf.
aftershock needs a nerf, not lux
Moody P (NA)
: mind numbingly stupid post Darius and Trundle are auto attackers. Ezreal will deal as much if not more damage through AAs than Q alone. Fiora is an auto attacker because Q is a glorified attack reset and E is also an attack reset and modifier. I listed 3 champs that are direct counters to juggernauts as good designs. I also listed mostly juggernauts in the ones that have poor AA based patterns. Use your head for a minute. I know that might be difficult. >because he refuses to actually build defense I'm not sure how you pulled this out of your ass, for one. For two, I distinctly remember you telling me that juggernauts building for durability was abuse of tank items. Interesting change of opinion, but I'm sure its only out of convenience.
it's hilarious to see you smiting people
Moody P (NA)
: Darius is gimped by melee range and terrible attack speed, Jinx has steroids available at a button tap and needs less time to ramp up while also not really being a champion you can kite. Jinx can also freely choose between "attack faster" or "hit harder" neither of which create any interesting gameplay where Darius does
the thing that bothers me more is that jinx Q steroid doesn't have downtime while darius bonus ad takes 4 seconds to be avaible, and then disappear if enemies stop fighting you for 5 seconds
Moody P (NA)
: I think WWs gimmick could have been done in a more satisfying way but yeah, I think he's a fine design in that regard. Olaf is probably one of the best juggernaut designs for how consistently successful he is without being overbearing
olaf is successful because most of his damage AND stickness come from hitting a spammable skillshot, while mundo for instance can stick to you with his ult bonus ms and W tenacity without hitting Qs.
Moody P (NA)
: auto attackers need a gimmick to be healthy (imo)
Some autoattackers have some drawbacks like vayne having no way to damage beyond her range meaning that she takes risk in teamfight against heavy CC comps. The worst to me is master yi, he literally just press R+E without any conditions and get massive power on his autoattacks while being able to dodge CCs with his Q that has 70% reset with ult.
: I came from my retire to shortly say: All {{champion:497}} nerfs are deserved, great job Riot Balance Team in trying to fix the abominations that the Riot Design Team throws into the game.
that's more like a powershift than a nerf, but I'm happy he can't win a game just because he used flash + r + w
: LL stylish doesn't play alot of Zed because he is bored of the champion...
he has 0 ranked game played as leblanc :thinkinging:
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: {{champion:25}} says hi oh and his other several hard counters too
ye we all know that counterpicking = counterplaying
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: Taric is played in pros, Vayne is not I rest my case, LP officers arrest this man
Nea104 (EUW)
: Remember when the problem was Yi {{champion:11}} ? And they still nerfed Taric? These geniuses have no idea what they are doing, so expect anything over and over again ;)
Taric was in the top3 most played support in pro Yi wasn't played at all in pro except with taric sure, taric wasn't the problem
: What is your favorite champ to counter Zed with?
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zxqj8OEQ,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T20:47:48.610+0000) > > how is sona different from reworked kayle > > SHE JUST HAS TO PUT POINTS IN ULT TO GAIN MASSIVE BRAINDEAD POWER > > it's fucking garbage design that has no counterplay She gains cdr from putting points into her R, something EVERY champion has the potential to do with the Transcendence rune. Outside of that her abilities scale terribly with AP compared to before she was nerfed multiple times, she has never been a “brain dead” champion. That would imply that her R is as easy to land as a Darius Dunk (it isn’t even close) so I’m not sure where you are getting your logic from. If you are legitimately having issues when laning against Sona then you might as well abandon botlane and pick a different lane. Sona brings nothing innovative to the Rift besides her ultimate skin and arguably the worst early-game out of every support in League.
she gains CDR that is stackable with normal CDR, in the end she gets even more CDR so the player just smash his head on the keyboard and autowin teamfights since with taric Sona won't die in teamfight anyway. >If you are legitimately having issues when leaning against Sona then you might as well abandon botlane and pick a different lane very funny to think that this champion that doesn't have any counterplay beyond "don't let her get in late game" is a viable design
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zxqj8OEQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-15T16:09:40.207+0000) > > sure > > allow me to play the most boring combo ever that is sona taric > I would die from absolutely not having fun You are not making a good case as to WHY Sona should be nerfed (she doesn’t) and can’t seem to make your mind up on the issue. “Sona is exactly like old Poppy.” No, she is not even remotely close to old Poppy. Old Poppy was the equivalent to reworked Kayle (before it was discovered Kleptomancy works great at reducing Kayles early game weaknesses) but old Poppy didn’t have the benefit of keystones. Old Poppy was, quite literally, a free kill until she hit 6. Even after hitting 6 she would have to at least get {{item:3078}} just to kill someone before her R expired. She was also played more as a late-late game assassin that charged in with her R to destroy the highest priority target. The current Sona is nowhere even close to that or even within the same universe as old Poppy. Out of all the supports in League Sona has been nerfed the most, or very close to it. She honestly has to be built like a mage to do much early-game harass and her early game mana costs make using her W early on detrimental to whichever lane she is in. If you can out-harass Sona early and force her to burn through her mana with W she is one of the easiest supports to chase down and kill. By the way, you can’t say something is broken and then say you would be bored out of your mind playing it as your reason to not play her.
how is sona different from reworked kayle SHE JUST HAS TO PUT POINTS IN ULT TO GAIN MASSIVE BRAINDEAD POWER it's fucking garbage design that has no counterplay
: I enjoy that this is phrased in a way that suggests Sona has been terrorizing the game for years now when she has been basically irreverent since her rework besides a few moments during preseason changes If you think it's so effortless and easy to win with Sona why not just play Sona
sure allow me to play the most boring combo ever that is sona taric I would die from absolutely not having fun
: This post completely misses what makes Soma even pickable and miscategotozes her weakness. The double support strat has no waveclear because Sona can only hit 2 targets at a time and isnt buying aspd. Nami and Soraka could take her place, or Lulu + tank support. Hell Lulu has better waveclear than Ezreal or Vayne and scales on aspd too. If she does get a VGU, which is due in a couple of years for sure, it needs to be Invoker-esque, where each key press changes her entire spellset so she has 9 combos - EWQ EQW QWE etc all producing different abilities.
the waveclear doesn't matter, taric with targon and E can waveclear, plus his passive
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Q Misser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KQlryTKx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-14T02:41:28.958+0000) > > She wouldn't, she has no CC and her base movement speed buff is underwhelming > > If she had more hp she'd still get jumped on and die, she doesn't have condemn like Vayne or Karma's W Trust me, Kelpto make magic special with stuff that can spam skills
: Hey, her ult can *easily* hit a full wave! And her Q hits a whole **two targets!**
: Healing on True damage is always 100%
No, if you deal true damage and you heal from it with death dance, you get 33% of the healing if it's aoe damage
Ayzev (EUW)
: Pretty much every other form of healing off of AoE damage has had that reduction. But we just have to keep breaking established rules because it's oh so daring, creative, innovative or whatever they think of it as.
>Pretty much every other form of healing off of AoE damage has had that reduction Yes it's really stupid, hecarim heals 1/4 of his hp with one Q if he hits 3 or 4 champions no wonder nobody picks renekton
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ykz6Yg9K,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T23:23:09.557+0000) > > if you have 2.5 as (which is bullshit) than using Q makes you actually lose damage because of the animation > > you really have no knowledge about the champion, but you've been like that since 5 years now so it's fine :^) holy shit man. as if that 0.2 seconds for the animation matters at that point. great, instead of 1 second, i have 1.1 seconds to get into her range, trade with her and retreat to drop the stacks. but keep defending that brokenass champion.
it actually does, it's funny how you try to cover your lack of knowledge with absurd law, if you lose damage then YOU LOSE DAMAGE don't even try to say the opposite >but keep defending that brokenass champion I'm not, I'm just pointing out bullshit that's the only thing I do everytime on the boards
: > [{quoted}](name=Partholonian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ykz6Yg9K,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-12T22:53:26.723+0000) > > the time to build up to the 3rd hit provides counterplay its literally one second. 2.5 as = 5 attacks over 2 seconds + tumble = two procs in two seconds. she can accomplish this relatively early with lethal tempo. even without phantom hits. it doesnt provide counterplay on a ranged champion who builds for attack speed cap. no fucking champion in this game except for maybe {{champion:7}} can get into vaynes auto attack range, deal damage to her and back out before she gets a proc off. if 99% of the champions arent actually mobile, ranged and bursty enough to play around the 3 hit passive, then it doesnt have counterplay. why is silver bolts even a passive and reliable power, where **melee** champions with the same mechanic only have situational power? it doesnt make sense. fuck that champion. nerf vayne. just get her out of the game until she gets reworked and counterplay added, or leave her a garbage tier pick outside her highly specific niche, which would be a double tank comp and a juggernaut on the enemy team. neeeeerf vayne. holy shit, its not hard. just olaf her. with her current kit she can never reach above 47% winrate and be balanced at the same time.
if you have 2.5 as (which is bullshit) than using Q makes you actually lose damage because of the animation you really have no knowledge about the champion, but you've been like that since 5 years now so it's fine :^)
: Adcs in the current meta.
Hello op! I'm an adc main (Lucian Ashe most of the time, Cait Kog Varus Twitch sometimes depending on situations) and I would like to give my insight on botlane Vayne : Very strong right now, the reason is press the attack it gives her too much power in lane and Riot decreased Q cd from 6 to 4 sec at rank 1. I suggest you ban her if you can't play Jhin. Jhin is really good against her, because he nukes every squishy way too fast, and can poke her extremely hard in lane (he's also getting buffed). Draven: I ban him, simply because he doesn't allow you to play the lane. He deals too much damage and wins trade easily, do not pick Lucian at all costs, you have less range than him and less damage. Ashe is really really good into him, however she's not a pick suitable for solo queue. Caitlyn: Caitlyn stopped being a lane bully ever since riot nerfed her base ad, and her lvl 1 base hp to be the worst in the game. You can't bully at all, you can poke but you lose fights way too easily. Jinx : I have no knowledge about that champion
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Irelia was nerfed because she was a tumor and dominated the entire game top/mid nobody gave a shit about adc irelia even dopa
I don't, Dopa's insight was right this shit was garbage especially compared to ezreal kai'sa lucian who had right after patch 8.11 54% win rate and 30% pick rate >And. She was the number 1 winrate bot. not only horribly wrong, but also she had around 0.5% pick rate bot or even less considering that she got picked bot 3 times in pro
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4khi24s5,comment-id=00000000000000000000000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T18:51:10.125+0000) > > I repeat, Irelia adc got picked THREE times in pro And then it got nerfed. But you know. That makes it irrelevant right
Irelia was nerfed because she was a tumor and dominated the entire game top/mid nobody gave a shit about adc irelia even dopa
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4khi24s5,comment-id=000000000000000000000001000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T18:15:56.496+0000) > > irelia adc was fucking garbage and picked 3 times in pro If Irelia was garbage. Then why was it picked in pro play at all? :/
I repeat, Irelia adc got picked THREE times in pro
: > [{quoted}](name=Kadexe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4khi24s5,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010002,timestamp=2019-04-12T00:06:07.860+0000) > > Funneling's a broken strategy, that doesn't mean Master Yi is a broken champion. Irelia adc was just a broken strategy. That doesn’t mean Irelia was a broken champion.
irelia adc was fucking garbage and picked 3 times in pro
Kalikain (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LO5OUcWO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-12T14:11:12.611+0000) > > stealing the golems of a jungler > > this alone discredit your post So, quite literally, every top laner takes the golems, especially if they are getting stomped in lane. No idea what game you're playing. Is it also wrong for mid laner to take blue? this alone discredits your reply.
nobody in high elo does that if they do they're griefing on purpose golems give SO MUCH XP AND GOLD to junglers, and gives almost nothing to people who don't have the jungle item you're griefing really hard if you take them from your jungler really hard
Vulkus I (NA)
: ***
you didn't you gave it to someone else his win rate is garbage in high elo , and champ.gg is a garbage stat that used to tell that swain had a lower win rate if you mained him
Kalikain (NA)
: A lot of people really are not experienced with laning against nasus in this forum. They are just saying, "don't let him get fed," "kite him." The truth is, is that nasus can farm no matter what. A golem camp up top can be 50 stacks if the enemy had a pushed wave at their tower. Melee minions are 2 tower shots and 1 Q for stacks, casters are 1 tower shot and 1 Q. So even if people are trying to deny him under tower, he can still farm. Nasus will get stacks no matter what. As for kiting him, you're assuming nasus is running you down 1v5, which he doesnt do. You have 4 other enemies throwing out 100 different forms of CC, not including nasus perma slow. Hell, if he wanted, he could slow vayne, flash Q, Q and vayne is dead. She can't roll far away enough. Or, one of the latest nasus builds is predator. Thanks trick2g for that cancer. Try kiting that hell. This is ontop of them giving nasus a buff to have more stacks. The real only solution is to have a good top laner freeze lane and last hit under their tower, and have the jungler literally perma camp nasus for 25 minutes. This solution only relies on your mid or bot lane getting ahead alone. Coin flip.
stealing the golems of a jungler this alone discredit your post
Show more

D357R0Y3R

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion