: Before or after factoring in pen items?
: WOW NO PROOF OR ANYTHING TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS WOW. Even when your claims make NO SENSE. 1:Galio top was not the most played top and galio was more of a mid not a top MEANING NO HE WAS NOT AUTO WIN YOU'RE JUST LYING. 2: it sounds like you played ONE game vs galio on release AND NEVER AGAIN. Riot nerfed his armor that is why I said the galio in summer of season 7 unless you think galio has high armor now which is doesn't. But you know what GALIO NEVER HAD HIGH ARMOR THE MOST IT HAS EVER BEEN IS 27 lower basically every tank in the game. Talk about bs. Like I can go basically to every point you made and prove it's wrong and unlike you show PROOF.
My proof is that Galio got nerfed, everyone thinking that he was balanced have no memory at all throughout the entire season 7 Galio was S tier until riot gutted him and tried to balance him as an ap champion in season 8 even the dude below said it >Riot nerfed his base armor Yes because it was broken now what's your proof of him being balanced? Him getting picked 24/7 in high elo and pro play is the uncontestable proof, that YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT not me
: He was deal with it. He could be buffed and nerfed with breaking or killing him, had more consistent player count. The fact the there was basically no buffs or nerfs to him in the summer until riot make him a ap burst mage,he could be played top and mid, being a tank makes more sense with the champion, is more fun to fight. Like I can remember galio in the summer of season 7 there were tanks that were better then him but he was not bad. Love when people say something with no proof.
I don't have to deal with it, anyone with memory and with elo above d1 would have remembered how bullshit he was basically above d1 he was 100% picked/banned he went top, autowon lane against all melees with high base armor as an anti mage, and high base hp regen with little mana cost, tankiness, mobility, cc, and ranged spells? how was that balanced? there is a reason he got olafed galio as a design, tank or mage, or assassin, or support, is always broken and requieres nerfs his rework was S H I T and solcrushed left the design team thank god
Moody P (NA)
: Buff tank items
70% gold efficient tank items I see nothing wrong - Riot
Moody P (NA)
: Warwick is the quintessential chase champion and gets kited by other melees
: The only problem with the galio rework is that riot keeps trying to balance him to be ap when it doesn't work. When tank galio was the norm he was balanced. Also having basically no playrate SHOWS A BALANCE PROBLEM WTF.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftA7dEFM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-11T09:56:41.154+0000) > > When tank galio was the norm he was balanced. no he was not
: I really enjoy those Chinese cartoons, anime I believe it is. But riot, stop.
animes were mistakes literally 1 good anime for 150 bad animes
: So Ahri is getting her dash cancel back?
ahri circlejerks can't realize that they're reducing her damage amp duration to 3 sec why am I not surprised
CD8 (NA)
: its because he's inherently broken as a champion. This is the entire reason you find him fun. He has everything you could possibly want in a kit. **He has AOE, waveclear, poke. stun. slow, a dash, shield, healing, a passive that does damage because you landed something, a pull, and he has the ability to use ultimates BETTER than the champs they were designed for.** This is why he's so 'fun' to play because hes fail-safe and makes the enemy team miserable. Like most of certainly T's designs. Fun to play, extremely unfun to play against. Tell us again how fun he is when you're the one laning against him.
Sylas was designed by squad5 designer of Sylas Ornn Ivern
: Thats not even a nerf because ahris full combo normaly doesnt take more than 3 seconds to execute so its not really a nerf.
rather than a buff or a nerf those are changes intended to make her worse in some match ups and better in other match ups
: > Yas has needed a nerf for a long time. This premise is flawed. According to Riot, he's at about a 48% WR. However, due to his high ban rate, he'll probably get a nerf if he's ever balanced. Also, his W is bugged right now such that it basically doesn't work a lot of the time, so he's struggling more than usual these days.
Ye the moment Yasuo shows up as a meta pick in high elo (aside from mains) or in pro play he gets instantly nerfed
: Let’s look at why tanks are currently not of high value
When most adcs don't build %armor penetration anymore, I think this is a synonym of an issue in the game right now tankiness has become garbage the only way to tank, is by building sterak (insane shield) death dance or similar items it's stupid
Hwke94 (NA)
: Are we ever going to nerf Yasuo's windwall?
it's been like that since 2013 and it will never change deal with it
: Why are you so obscenely stuck on armor pen when building it was just a consequence of your opponents getting armor? Armor pen is useless if those who are supposed to use it are not played, and those are only a few tanks who scale of armor, for the rest its not worth it. 100 armor? 50%? Reduction? Yeah doesnt matter when 3-4 people are hitting the guy and he just dies instantly because he is a fake tank who lacks proper defensive steroids. Even if he is a tank it doesnt matter if the team has a melee like say Darius who is running black cleaver or maybe something like lee sin/aatrox doing it when the tank is behind. ..-.. So to put it simply, if marksmen were so stuck in their ways that they built armor pen even when there is a severe lack of armor in play then that would indicate a problem, a problem with the marksmen´s brains.
>Why are you so obscenely stuck on armor pen when building it was just a consequence of your opponents getting armor? read what I said I just wrote what you wrote, armor pen is not built because armor is garbage, because tankiness is garbage and I want armor to be buffed
Moody P (NA)
: Why dont we just balance defense around pen not existing
isn't it already the case? Since nobody is building pen anymore except assassins and mages Most bruisers don't even build black cleaver anymore (hello Triforce Darius)
Sillae (NA)
: Remember when they removed Irelia's extra shield damage?
permanent shieldbreaking is not the same than a shieldbreaking that has a cd
: "why are ADCs not building armor"
I mean doesn't this just mean that armor is garbage and nobody builds it anymore? Except Zhonya, and IBG on ezreal (and ofc tabis) nobody builds armor **Hell this Challenger amumu went full AP?** bruiser in the past used to have 200 armor or more today they have over 3k hp with triforce/sterak/titanic, and nobody except tanks cares about armor in the past, (from season 2 to season 7 nearly) armor pen was CORE on adc, you couldn't build them without it to me, it just shows that there is a problem
: Nerf Mages
Aside protobelt, I don't see any op ap item
: PSA to all ADCS out there
it's still good people aren't building it to stack passive people are building it because PD passive + maw MR is great to survive against stuff like leblanc
: Weird choice of words "when they're not playing Veigar botlane", I count maybe 4-5 Veigar games total from the 3 accounts you linked. Also tbf, most enemy teams they face don't have tanks, it's mostly bruisers with their AD+Health items with utmost 80 armor with a Tabi, so building % arpen might not be the most item efficient buy for them.
that's the issue, tanks are not being played, but also people aren't building armor >Weird choice of words "when they're not playing Veigar botlane", I count maybe 4-5 Veigar games total from the 3 accounts you linked. I didn't really think about it, just meant "when they are playing adcs"
: Why are tanks the only role without a high impact item?
they used to before the tank update with sunfire (when it had 40 damage per second at all ranks) then riot claimed that they didn't want tanks to have a one powerspike tankiness item and nerfed sunfire's damage to be weak in early game
: Did you even checked what champs those pros were playing vs? Literally zero tanks so why would they ever feel the need to build last whisper? If anything they will get mortal reminder if they get {{item:3123}} cause of certain champs having stupid sustain.
so you're proving my point that there is a problem in the game? If tanks are never played there must be an issue
: Reason why that is (or atleast what I think it is)... * There's almost no strong presence for tanks in teamfights. With so much high damage, true damage and general high penetration in the game it's hard for them to front line, not to mention almost everyone is running with tons of CDR allowing everyone to just spam spells without the thought of being punished for missing. * Critical Strike Items are busted again, I don't care that Infinity Edge doesn't increase Crit Damage to 250% and only 225% now. With this additional damage to Crits they can get away with not buying Armor Pen. Crit Items are also busted in the sense that they will always have higher DPS than those who build heavy Attack Speed alongside On-Hit items, not to mention Crit Damage benefits from Lifesteal whereas On-Hit damage doesn't so therefore Crit Marksman will always have the upper hand in both DPS and Survivability against those who don't really build into Crit properly and build On-Hit items instead (aka: Varus, Kog'Maw, maybe even Kalista). Overall, nerf Crit Items would be my suggestion. Every Marksman who is a Crit User is statistically doing really well, as those who aren't happen to be in the worst place. Best case scenario they are meant to be late game hyper carries, so they could at least make IE bonus damage on Crits scale with level as the game progresses.
sounds like you're trying to indirectly buff your main Varus I don't think crit is op, just armor being garbage
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: Just quickly eyeballing those matches, 90% of them have 0 tanks, and the ones that do have tanks, they stack health like warmog with maybe 1 armor item. In the few games where they did face tanks (like i see one example of {{champion:29}} vs {{champion:12}} and {{champion:14}} ) they dealt almost the least amount of damage in their team (twitch also had {{item:3153}} ). If 80% of your opposition builds almost 0 armor items, investing an item slot and so much gold into stats that wont maximize your damage output will be kind of pointless, so going for full crit to eliminate RNG or extra lifesteal/GA would be more beneficial in those cases. AGAIN! look at those matches, almost all of them are 2 teams full of squishies or at the very least health stackers with very few armor items.
I know that My point is that armor is so garbage, that people don't buy it resulting in adc not building armor pen **I'M NOT SAYING THAT ARMOR PEN IS WEAK** I'm saying that armor is garbage
: > [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAgU5oOj,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T16:35:12.469+0000) > > Sad truth is despite all of those things, adcs can still out damage mages, even when the tank focuses on building armor and the adc neglects lord dom. Mages are literally the strongest class in the game, wtf are you talking about? Holy shit boards.
Hm no they aren't, stop trying to point out a "strongest class" because this just isn't the case atm, we have a lot of champions from a lot of classes being played However just like someone pointed out before, tankiness is garbage, the only reason tanks are relevant sometimes are because of insane damage (tahm kench hello) tankiness is still garbage and thaminatrix is right, adc without LW is still outdamaging mage with void staff **against tanks**, doesn't mean mages are weak
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAgU5oOj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-08T16:15:33.812+0000) > > if they do, this proves to me that tanks are garbage right now Read my edit. If tanks are on that state, it means no other class can even scratch them, which means we are back to every role but adc and maybe mid picking tanks. And can we stop with the false narative that tanks are somehow garbage, one of the best top laners right now is a tank (TK), the best jungler 1 patch ago was a tank (sejuani) and support in pro play before lux became meta was literally domianted by tanks only (braum, nautlius, thresh, etc etc). So no boards, tanks are not "dead", and even when they are broken ppl dont play them as much in solo queue because they are BORING, and because by nature they cannot hard carry a game (but they can very well keep their lane opponent from carrying).
>And can we stop with the false narative that tanks are somehow garbage, one of the best top laners right now is a tank (TK) going to get gutted in next patch >1 patch ago irrelevant >support in pro play before lux became meta was literally domianted by tanks only (braum, nautlius, thresh, etc etc). choose one, talking about pro play or regular play? In regular play tank supports are garbage, alistar has 47% win rate and 3% pick rate In pro play, karma lux yuumi are top3 supports, and nautilus/tahm kench are playable
: {{champion:81}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:67}}
https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/29 half of the time twitch doesn't build blade miss fortune stopped building it https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/81 same for ezreal >on hit adc yea sure, I mean it's like saying that jax is going to build trinity force, I would expect on hit adc to build on hit but adcs who aren't depending on on hit are not building it caitlyn is not building it, and you can see that in those player profile they don't build it in late game on caitlyn , they don't even build armor pen, just selling boots to get an other zeal item and they still win
: Because LW items are really bad outside of mortal reminder vs healing champs (and its not even being bought by the arpen). And idk what you're talking about tbh, of course full build adcs will kill tanks no matter what, even without LW items, thats literally their job, if adcs (the highest scaling dps class) need LDR to kill tanks late game it means literally no other class can even come close to killing them, and we do not want tanks to be this broken again.
>And idk what you're talking about tbh, of course full build adcs will kill tanks no matter what, even without LW items, thats literally their job if they do, this proves to me that tanks are garbage right now
: It doesn't mean Tanks are insanely garbage But it has always been like that for ADC's , they have always been monsters in late game Their normal items Or {{item:3153}} have always easily shredded everything while 2 or 3 shooting squishies Not really defending adc's but that's their late game lol , or that's how it has always been And armor generally is useless
which adc is building blade of the ruined king except lucian? They all went to build Essence reaver Ashe is not building blade anymore neither is varus https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Varus
Rioter Comments
: > I've been saying that gunblade is a problem since since so much times, but no one wants to listen first off, no you haven't. secondly it should just be deleted for the exact same reason wota was removed, the champ that builds most {{champion:84}} already has sustain within her kit.
Akali doesn't have sustain Katarina builds it as much as Akali Ezreal builds it all 3 of them are cancer with gunblade
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xI4NVWUY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-07T06:26:50.860+0000) > > You got a clip of this happening? > > Also why did you have conqueror anyways? You barely managed to proc it with your last ability cast on him and it's meant for sustained fights, which assassins generally actively avoid, rather than the burst which would have done something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ILd68BWuMg&feature=youtu.be rip
so, he thinks he can win 1v1 when zed dodged his passive damage and kata didn't use a single spell on him except ult while tanking a creep wave? hmm
Exin0 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xI4NVWUY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-07T05:51:45.584+0000) > > {{champion:55}} v{{champion:238}} both full hp. > > His W is on cooldown. He misses Q, has no energy. I have {{item:1036}}{{item:1036}}{{item:3191}} vs his {{item:3134}}{{item:1036}}{{item:3672}} at lv 10 (no rank 2 R yet). > > I go in, Q, E, W, auto, pick up the Q dagger, auto > > He presses R, auto E auto. Procs Electrocute. > > I R, proccing Conqueror. > > His W comes back up and he dashes away. > > I E back to the minions, and his ult procs and kills me. > > I had 90 armor. 90. Armor. > > What? > > If he builds {{item:3155}} it makes him unkillable for me until I build {{item:3135}} which I can't build before {{item:3146}} if I want to be an actual champion... why does {{item:3191}} not force him to build {{item:3035}}? Why is he allowed to miss everything and fight me when he has no Q, no W, and still come out on top, even though I have 90 armor? this was actualy discused not long ago - zed vs rammus and it was determined by community that assassins need to be tank busters because of reasons, dont ask my why i cannot wrap my head around that logic niether. So buy no defense just full yolo and dont believe zed mains that seekers make you immortal god.
more like people with brain acknowledged that a tank fucking around a full offensive items champion for 15 sec + deserved to die
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AdVqWP5U,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-07-06T22:45:38.953+0000) > > are you meming? Are you trolling? Literally look at Renekton's winrate against Vayne
oh yea? https://i.gyazo.com/aa77d7969c4b1ee797140ba048071853.png 53% kill rate in lane against 46% guess THAT YOU REALLY CANT DO ANYTHING AGAINST HER ofc he will have a lower win rate since he gets outscaled but in lane vayne gets shit on
: Nice memerino. Wtf do I do as: {{champion:58}} vs {{champion:67}} {{champion:58}} vs {{champion:85}} {{champion:82}} vs {{champion:67}} {{champion:266}} vs {{champion:43}} {{champion:266}} vs {{champion:518}} ??? If the answer is "play safe" aka miss 50+ minions and thus be invalidated for the entirety of the game due to one champ then indeed nice memerino
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AdVqWP5U,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-06T20:58:38.718+0000) > > Wtf do I do as: > > {{champion:58}} vs {{champion:67}} are you meming?
: Stealth disallows point and click from beeing targeted on someone making it effectively the single best defence tool vs that particular type of ability. Further safety net is having a point and click HARD disengage that also stuns. Even FUURTHER safety net is her having a bunch of mobility to kite around you so she can dodge the more *nuke'ish* spells. Every champion needs clear mechanical coutnerplay otherwhise the kit is in need of a drastic rework or to be remain gutted untill one. Examples of kits with no mechanical counterplay are :{{champion:268}} Pre nerfs {{champion:13}} pre nerfs older incarnations {{champion:84}} pre rework {{champion:67}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:35}} etc etc champs who are either oneshotted instanltly or oneshot you instantly/force you off. Most of you will instantly cry about champions like {{champion:157}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:17}} meanwhile defending even less interactive champions. This is why nobody respectable even bothers to discuss with most of you here.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryujin No Sora,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pOe6ZHnh,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-06T20:17:46.870+0000) > > Examples of kits with no mechanical counterplay are > :{{champion:268}} Pre nerfs > {{champion:13}} pre nerfs older incarnations > {{champion:84}} pre rework > {{champion:67}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:35}} etc etc champs who are either oneshotted instanltly or oneshot you instantly/force you off. Azir and Ryze are way safer than Vayne why the hell do you think that vayne is like at best top 4 adc in pro play everytime she's meta, while both of Azir and Ryze gets 100% pick/ban this thread does not understand what safety is, Vayne getting in 550 range of Maokai means she's going to get cc'ed by maokai and then focused by the enemy team and killed unlike {{champion:81}} who has room to poke/dps from 1000 range on low cd while procing on-hits and has E blink that can even buffer ccs LMFAO
: Mage and Tank Mains should have their ability to vote removed and start each post with -1 vote.
: Vayne needs MECHANICAL counterplay in her kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryujin No Sora,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pOe6ZHnh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-06T19:26:55.860+0000) > > i'm sorry but beeing oneshotted doesn't mean mechanical counterplay. I'm sorry but not every champion needs mechanical counterplay if a champion has an easier time getting oneshot than an other, than that's a great trade off Vayne has no mechanical counterplay because with her 550 range she isn't as safe as {{champion:81}} unless she fights immobile melees
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Edwzw6K5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-06T19:59:04.482+0000) > > I don't see how both are related > > Healing is broken af atm, gunblade Ezreal is draintanking harder than Aatrox and forcing me to buy executioner, is this for real? Getting mana from inspiration isn't related to that. It’s only related in the sense that healing and mana regen are both aspects of sustain, and inspiration boosts both aspects of sustain. I’ve seen people not only complain about burst healing (as you are alluding to) but I’ve also seen people complain about lane healing - which I agree with, too. What I believe gets lost in that gripe is that the capacity to offset mana costs are coming with many of these benefits, too (primarily the inspiration tree).
inspireation has nothing to do with healing after laning phase which is right now the actual problem rather than healing during laning phase, at least I have more issues with the first one than the second one. Botlane especially needs healing during lane, Riot keeps gutting sustain botlane but you need it else you just pick the highest range adc and auto win lane
: Unpopular opinion: yes healing is too good right now, but so is access to practically unlimited mana
I don't see how both are related Healing is broken af atm, gunblade Ezreal is draintanking harder than Aatrox and forcing me to buy executioner, is this for real? Getting mana from inspiration isn't related to that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OEEwwR3E,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-07-05T12:35:52.725+0000) > > stop using Vayne top as your go to criticism, there are plenty of more annoying lanes that actually show up in top and dominate the game instead of just being disrespect counterpick So? Kennen, Jayce... its all the same shit tbh.
Yes jayce has been constantly more a problem than vayne since 2012 but whenever someone complains about top they pick vayne instead of jayce
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9iFTfTjs,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T13:08:59.348+0000) > > Pretty sure tether range is between 700-900 > > Not what I would call short range Actually the ball Tether range is 1125, but the range where she has to cast the ball to target location (Q) is 825. Yes 825 is short range since its not that hard to engage from that distance.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9iFTfTjs,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T15:32:22.403+0000) > > > Yes 825 is short range since its not that hard to engage from that distance. which my adc has that range then, if it's short range should be fine you can just engage from that distance
: Not everyone has the luxury of being a proper league player and being able to just pick kai'sa every game :^) And if kai'sa isn't available just pick ez or sivir. Proper high iq botlane drafters :D Always a set of three champions who u can just pick every game.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OEEwwR3E,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2019-07-05T17:28:30.973+0000) > > > And if kai'sa isn't available just pick ez or sivir. Proper high iq botlane drafters :D Always a set of three champions who u can just pick every game. in fact, if the enemey blind picked Kai'sa you can easily counter her with Ashe now that Ashe is S tier with triforce. Botlane has more hard counters than toplaner, **and even harsher hard counters** lucian gets poked into oblivious with 500 range vs cait''s 650 range while getting outscaled by her. Fping Ezreal and Sivir means you let the enemy team getting a free lane with hypercarries that are much stronger in late game like kog/jinx because you can't bully them
: Yah dude, lets compare playing Piano to playing Rumble
you're right rumble is braindead, and shouldn't be compared to something that takes skill like the piano
Zardo (NA)
: >That's the difference between a good player like TF blade, and a subhuman like Hashinshin No. Just no. That's not the difference. Wave management. Wave management around the enemy jungler. Proper TP plays. Snowballing leads to other lanes PROPERLY. Properly positioning mid-late. Engaging at the right times. These are some of the many things that actually separate TF blade from hashinshin, not some champ select BS.
you're right, I should have said "a difference" instead of "the difference" >not some champ select BS. like WHAT THE $$$$? Hashinshin sees Cass toplane and picks an immobile melee into her TF blade seees Cass toplane and picks kennen toplane you can stay entilted to "mwaaa I wanna play bruisers" but a smart player like TF blade will not want to suffer on purpose, and will play something else when he knows that ITS NOT POSSIBLE to play some champions in some situations
Moody P (NA)
: The issue of range top laners is accessibility
ofc, they should be counterpicks but they should also be counterpickable it makes sense for jayce to counter darius it makes no sense for jayce to smash Irelia when Jayce is viable, because he can just disengage easily
: Guess what: Picking rumble into Jayce wont help me win if i can't play or never even played rumble. Counterpicks only work if you know how the counterpick works you galaxy brain
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OEEwwR3E,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-05T12:51:38.141+0000) > > if i can't play or never even played rumble. you need a first time for everything to know to do something do you really expect to be good at piano when you never did piano? it's literally the same for everything Even TF Blade who plays like 4 bruisers still play other champions like Kennen when it's necessary. Good players will eventually play other champions **because league is a moba and in a moba you need to know how to draft** That's the difference between a good player like TF blade, and a subhuman like Hashinshin
: It's tough to say what toplane needs
Hashinshin and his fangays are all 100% bruiser mains who want to play nothing but bruisers them hating counterpicks is not a surprise if they were proper league players **that knew how to draft** they would know to pick rumble into jayce but they can't draft properly making them hating couterpick because they want league to be "pick the most broken champ" and "having no brain to actually draft" because they don't have an actual brain to draft in a moba that is league.
Neriticc (EUW)
: 6 seconds on the tooltip. The cooldown starts as you press E not when it finishes. You need to take some numbers off the 6 seconds. If he quick E’s the cooldown will be longer compared to longer E usage.
no matter if he presses E or not, he lasts 0.75 sec in the air so, the cd is still 6 sec, but there are a 5.25 sec of window where he isn't untargeable now the true question, is why you lied and said that the base cd was 5 sec without cdr
Show more

D357R0Y3R

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion