: Kai'sa and Vayne would be great and balanced champs.
item is complete garbage now and you think it's the problem for kai'sa's imbalance wow
Moody P (NA)
: Summoner Spells deserve an update
cleanse doesn't need changes as for the rest, I agree
: it's not even balanced around high-level gameplay. Her ban rate is still ridiculously high and no one wants to deal with her. Riot even rewrote the base code of the game only for her to give her "some" counterplay while she is in her shroud
idc about her ban rate frustration =/= balance her win rate is around Azir's because she is balanced around people who know how to play her
: Unpopular opinion: Assassins should never be viable
: Were all remade champs worse than their original?
New Akali is balanced around high elo and people who know how to play her Old Akali, was either sleeper OP and abused while everyone forgot about her, or kept in the garbage because she was 100% stat checking
Rock MD (NA)
: It was champions that bursted and CC'd in season 3 and 4 And champions that tanked in season 5 and 6 back to champions that shielded in 7 and back to burst champions in season 8 What's your point?
The support role is just an other word for "carries without items" that's what it is in season 9 alistar pyke gragas elise brand zyra all can almost 100-0 you at lvl 3
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: elise support? monkaS
Better nerf Brand and Zyra hehe
: Is kog'maw out of meta or just really weak?
tank killers are garbage if tanks are garbage
Kelg (NA)
: Who's the most forgotten champ(s) in the game
{{champion:427}} {{champion:421}}
: Absolute Focus is getting nerfed on PBE
it's used on every adc above d1
: Hey guess what?! 9.2 lowered damage!!
Yes that's good allow me to play the game in 9.2 and see by myself if it was enough
: Another nerf to Tahm Kench
I'm ok with deleting him please delete him
: You're completely and deliberately ignoring the fact that his W is an AA reset...
No I'm not, else I would have said 5 seconds instead of a number between 3-4 seconds
Poske (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xkQXfBuo,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-01-15T18:09:54.429+0000) > > W no longer gives ONE bonus stack > > REMOVED: No longer grants 1 additional stack of Ionian Fervor > > But she still gets one stack per enemy hit, just like her passives states it What an actual fk, should have seen that coming its CertainlyT after all Then my suggestion of making W have travel time is bad (If I suggested that on this thread) However its width could still be reduced
No, the one who reworked Galio Irelia and Sejuani is Solcrushed. He also designed Neeko
Zerenza (NA)
: Well, heads up, Irelia get's nothing until she gets her max stacks. Darius can AA+W+AA and get 3 of his bleed stacks instantly and that bleed will last for a long time as well, that combo can do over half your HP at level 1. For max stacks all darius has to do is AA+W+AA+E+Q and you'll get max stacks, the worst part about that is that is the first parts nearly instant, his W applies a 90% slow so it might as well be a stun and his E will put you in the perfect range for a Q. I don't think comparing Irelia's passive to Darius's is good, Darius's passive is downright broken. I believe the main issue with irelia is her Q reset being so easy to do and so hard to avoid. If they nerfed the damage on the Q itself maybe it would be more tolerable though.
> [{quoted}](name=Zerenza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xkQXfBuo,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-01-15T20:43:40.290+0000) > > Irelia get's nothing until she gets her max stacks. Wrong she gets on hit bonus damage
Mindzur (NA)
: How many accounts do you have to vote manipulate yourself to the top all the time and why do you spend so much time on here?
Zero and I wonder why 20 upvotes within 13 hours is suspecious when people can do 50 within 30 min if they ask to nerf Yasuo
Poske (EUNE)
: > If you want to keep a champ's unique strength you SHOULD maybe fix how fast she gets 4 stacks. They already did that W no longer gives stacks and no that mini on hit dmg isnt as relevant as you think
W no longer gives ONE bonus stack REMOVED: No longer grants 1 additional stack of Ionian Fervor But she still gets one stack per enemy hit, just like her passives states it
: "So much time" to stack Darius's, which you can get pretty damned fast? E>AA>W is instant. Q is only a second later, followed by another AA. op.gg has his highest winrate build as titanic 3rd, which is another *instant* AA reset, so even if you missed Q you just have to AA>titanic. If you think that's a long time, then I'm really not sure what to think.
> op.gg has his highest winrate build as titanic 3rd Idc about what plat+ koreans build https://lolalytics.com/fra/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Darius/ > If you think that's a long time, then I'm really not sure what to think. Q has 0.75 sec delay Darius has like 1 attack per second at lvl 18 (without triforce) This means Darius takes 3-4 sec to get noxian might WITHOUT taking in consideration that people kite him
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Making her Q stack her passive only would just make her even more minion relliant, as much as Yasuo that is.
I don't think I said that But if it were me, I would have increased the number of stacks from 4 to 6 while reducing passive damage number
Poske (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fire Blaustoise,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=05wBTYZe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-14T03:16:08.037+0000) > > No point but... the ones with counterplay have plenty more tools than old one. Like you can compare Wukong to Camille. There no reason to pick Wukong when reaching decent elo (was same when he was judged as op by low elos). Champs with low counterplay usualy are predictable. > > Wukong isnt strong btw (he's trash). Jax has counterplay. Udyr isnt strong too, too easly kiteable in high elo. Hate to be that guy but cammile is not really a champion you should think of when you hear counterplay I know on paper it seems like she has counterplay but in reallity she doesnt
Yea, Also idk why Warwick is listed as "no counterplay" champion his damage is shit before you're 50% hp his ult can be dodged his movement speed is cancelled if he takes damage
: cause rakan isn't super oppressive to face and also because the boards is lie 40% support mains. I say this as a support main.
Yea, it isn't oppressive to die without counterplay what a good story
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HntfYEZU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T22:22:24.387+0000) > > but they do when it's enchanters, remember the Janna train? I spent **weeks** making that hate train *personally.* I remember it because I made it...both times, as well as the Redemption/Locket hate train. Still took me a long time of spamming threads before people noticed. > but when it's Rakan deciding that you should die in high elo because he pressed W+R, it's completely fine. > Even riot is incompetent, this Rakan nerf is a joke holyshit Why are you using my thread to bitch about Rakan when he's already receiving a nerf to his *main engage tool,* the very thing you CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN ABOUT? I thought I already told you to not respond to my posts for this reason: You don't think past your day-by-day frustrations.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HntfYEZU,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-13T22:47:31.709+0000) > > I spent **weeks** making that hate train *personally.* are we talking about the same period? I could easily find a billion of threads https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EE87bgi9-oh-look-janna-is-at-54-winrate-again > > Why are you using my thread to bitch about Rakan when he's already receiving a nerf to his *main engage tool,* the very thing you CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN ABOUT? > the nerf is garbage and I'm using it because people DONT CARE ABOUT RAKAN WHEN HE FUCKING DASHES > I thought I already told you to not respond to my posts I thought I already told you I would not listen
: If you died to W+R then you deserve it. You mean R+W.
it doesn't matter he uses both at the same time
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HntfYEZU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-13T21:36:16.796+0000) > > I love those threads > > oh yea? > > LUL > > . > > https://media.tenor.com/images/ac253e3df35283452e01c950146016d5/tenor.gif People don't pay attention to supports to care about Rakan in the first place. Darius has true damage.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HntfYEZU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-13T22:20:54.855+0000) > > People don't pay attention to supports but they do when it's enchanters, remember the Janna train? It's fine to complain about Janna's 54% win rate in plat+ but when it's Rakan deciding that you should die in high elo because he pressed W+R, it's completely fine. Even riot is incompetent, this Rakan nerf is a joke holyshit
: Then why didn't they rework her like they said they were going to months ago?
why does she need a rework? she's an insane skillcap champion, meddler published her stats she goes from 30% win rate to like 58% win rate after 100 games her being balanced around pro play is the good solution for a champion like her or ryze or azir ect...
Moody P (NA)
: >Champions that can't dash >Champions that are thought of as garbage or bad, especially if a representative of that champ resides on the boards, like Garen and Mordekaiser. there's easily <10 people who view these champions favorably right now boards loves non-fighters that can't dash, immobile mages and ADCs are the weakest champs in the game
: The boards plays favorites while blaming Riot for playing favorites
I love those threads >love Champions that can't dash oh yea? >boards love Darius LUL >despises Any champion that dashes around. . >despises Rakan https://media.tenor.com/images/ac253e3df35283452e01c950146016d5/tenor.gif
: I feel like zoe doesnt really need nerfs tbh.
: Why are we nerfing Zoe again?
100% ban/pick rate in kespa cup
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1i83Ubbq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-12T11:08:45.164+0000) > > which &quot;high elo streamer&quot; is complaining? > > you can give him +12 stacks on large monsters he&#x27;s still nasus, countered by kiting terrible in high mmr > > put him in the jungle right now against kindred + ranged midlaners and he won&#x27;t do anything Dom did a video, I watched TF blade and SRO complain about it yesterday a few times live on stream yesterday too. And it’s bit about that, he gets his mid game so fast in the jungle and rampages through people. I agree overall that he still has his problems but that’s never stopped Riot from nerfing shit before. Nevertheless, when Nasus is getting almost 300 stacks at 10-12 minutes, that’s kind of a problem. And again, you can take different paths to avoid being shut down hard in the jungle as him.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1i83Ubbq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-12T17:31:44.909+0000) > > Dom did a video LUL >I watched TF blade and SRO complain about it No clue who is SRO, but TF blade plays melee champions who are all weak into Nasus, this is pure bias EU junglers playing in challenger like Taikki said that Nasus is dogshit, and not only him but also Skeanz. If you don't know those names then look on google
: Mark my words, Riot has just forced Nasus into the jungle and that’s how they’ll balance him
which "high elo streamer" is complaining? you can give him +12 stacks on large monsters he's still nasus, countered by kiting terrible in high mmr put him in the jungle right now against kindred + ranged midlaners and he won't do anything
: The real issue with mages? It IS the items...but hear me out, here.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lyth79FR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-11T22:46:36.205+0000) > > > Now sure, in a more seasoned, experienced, strategic match of League, people will realize that {{item:3102}} is a fucking god send item that&amp;#039;s pretty fucking overloaded in terms of stats and effects and would totally shut down people&amp;#039;s ability to pick/snipe/murder you just by being active on you... but this is solo queue Yea: - challenger midlaners like Eika Magifelix and Oswald who main every single midlaners -pro players -and everyone else should learn to buy Banshee, the most garbage item in league right now because of its awful buildpath compared to every other items.
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hnEl3fQp,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-11T17:12:31.551+0000) > > idc, when broken and needed nerfs Nasus always had 53/54% win rate > > his current win rate is dogshit, if you lost to him it was your fault lol..... You do realize Nasus has not been nerfed in years? Season 7 they added the 50% reduced Q cooldown to him as well as increasing his Large target stacks. Season 8 they increased the impact of his Wither and the Armor Reduction on his E. Season 9 they increased his stacks -again. He has literally been getting nothing but buff after buff. So..... when did he drop from 53-54% to 48%? Oh right....... when Conquerer was introduced, Illaoi started taking Klepto, and spell based AD champs became the meta. His loss of win rate has nothing at all to do with a nerf. It has to do with specific champs entering the meta, with certain runes. The rest of the roster still sees everything done to Nasus as a Buff, and that's about 95% of the Roster. The 5% who saw comparative buffs to Nasus, are now coming much closer to 50% with him. A Tower of Babel buffs do not equal a nerf in any world.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hnEl3fQp,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-01-11T17:59:44.436+0000) > > lol..... You do realize Nasus has not been nerfed in years? Yes, because he never broke through 51% win rate
: Again..... Just because "Win rate" doesn't show evidence of a champ being strong, you DO have to take into account every game is a 5 champion game, which dampens the impact of one champion when reflected in winning stats. Nasus isn't a champion that necessarily will force a high win rate even when broken, simply because he's in a unique position: Keep pushing and stacking, or stop stacking and contribute to a team. Most will keep stacking solo, and even if they can 1v3 or 1v4, they still get delayed in doing their job, nearly every time they reach a turret. So, is he not broken because he was able to 1v3 or 1v4 the other team? Or is he not broken because he wasn't able to both 1v3/1v4 AND take the turret he was after? He's a toxic champion who can 1v3/1v4. The only thing holding back his win rate is his TEAMS. 50% of his games his bot lane will feed. 50% of his games his Mid will lose. 50% of his games his jungler won't have a significant impact. The question you should be asking: Should 1 champ be able to 1v1 ANY OTHER CHAMP IN THE GAME and win all those matchups? The buff has effectively removed almost all Nasus lane counters.
idc, when broken and needed nerfs Nasus always had 53/54% win rate his current win rate is dogshit, if you lost to him it was your fault
Necroash (NA)
: Why Is Ornn Getting Nerfed Again?
: He gave a % they are aiming at and they are most likely going to hit it with those changes so what's your point? That entire "LOL 5 AD" meme is based on the community being dumb, since that particular nerf that spawned it essentially removed Top lane Nidalee that was domination for a long time entirely.
there is a HUGE HUGE difference between -5 AD and -0.5 AD/lvl especially on a champion who doesn't care about late game like Urgot
: It is HUGE, are you insane? It mean he doesnt benefit from his ult MS bonus too or celerity or any MS bonus from items, it mean that rakan can't freaking R/W at light speed. It is what made him so strong in pro play and made him have so much nerf in the first place. As someone said, when Leblanc W has 1600 MS on her W and they reduced the speed to 1300, it felt so bad for her combo that they rebuffed her to 1450MS... You are properly insane if you think it doesn't do anything. It is as quick as a charged Vi Q, you flash that on reaction EASILY.
> [{quoted}](name=Nevrankroaton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fmbs8YXB,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-01-11T10:17:18.134+0000) > > > It mean he doesnt benefit from his ult MS bonus too or celerity or any MS bonus from items I forgot that part Good
: Can someone tell me a counter to Vayne right now, please ?
probably involves oneshoting her in laning phase with alistar+lucian or pyke+draven or invovles a broken mage abusing current unnerfed MR pen to oneshot her from 1k range not sure
YoRHa 9S (OCE)
: Please Wait on the Zoe Nerf
She has 100% pick/ban in pro right now that's why she's getting nerfed
: Allow Sterak’s Gage to be brought on champions on/under 450 attack range.
the very reason sterak is melee only is because of graves and gnar and urgot is broken af, he doesn't need buffs, be happy that his only nerf is -0.5 ad/lvl (thanks riot)
: Riot why are you increasing volibears ap ratios?
: If you dont think rakan w/r combo being nerf is pretty big to actually give time to people to flash/disengage him, you shouldnt talk ever about balance. For J4, it is a qol buff for early. 5%as is nothing to laugh at. It is one or two auto by camp meaning you kill it faster meaning you take less damage and meaning you have a quicker clear time too. Urgot I would have make it from 4 to 3, I say that as an urgot main. See what it does but 3,5 is too nice. The rest you didnt wait for surrender at 20 to get all the info, as usual in this damn moronic section. They nerf the dmg and duration. Maplenectar also shared the ignite nerf and it is good nerf (bigger cd, little less dmg dmg and way lower at lvl 18). Stop making gamrplay board upvote farm ffs...
> [{quoted}](name=Nevrankroaton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fmbs8YXB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-11T05:55:27.988+0000) > > If you dont think rakan w/r combo being nerf is pretty big to actually give time to people to flash/disengage him, it doesn't, from 2000 speed to 1400 speed means instead of taking 0.5 sec to reach 1000 range he will take ~~0.7 sec, IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING
: Riot how is this a Nerf? Brand on the PBE
Since when do you get 500 ap at lvl 1? Yea NO, this is a nerf because for most part of the game Brand will have less damage
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fmbs8YXB,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-10T20:22:51.370+0000) > > https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/4RxEKatM_m3al62sKBHVANCG6KH0WdRaMXPWNozWQh8/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/DwkK9FlXcAMZPb4.jpg%3Alarge > > {{champion:59}} nothing changed, moving on really disappointed about this change... but at least it buff his clear ~~(its the spell you max in jng)~~ > {{champion:63}} nerf to support brand, buff to AP brand alright I will take it. Not too soon. > {{champion:102}} only change that makes sense, buffing the part that makes you pick shyvana over other junglers, good. > True... but i doubt it'll be enough for the high elo and competitive. And unless the meta change, i can't see her becoming thing (i can see her if game is slowed). > > {{champion:6}} hahahahahaha, HAHAHAHAHA You will found some saying its actualy big.
> [{quoted}](name=Fire Blaustoise,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fmbs8YXB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-10T21:00:46.943+0000) > > really disappointed about this change... but at least it buff his clear (its the spell you max in jng) Not at all? you always maxed Q with j4 since 2011, when did it change? > > True... but i doubt it&#x27;ll be enough for the high elo and competitive. And unless the meta change, i can&#x27;t see her becoming thing (i can see her if game is slowed). It's still smart, maybe it's not enough but touching that part was necessary > > You will found some saying its actualy big. You will find people saying that Galio got gutted after his last buffs
: Top lane Ornn got murdered hard this patch
he's getting a nerf on PBE (W cd from 12 sec to 14 sec) he's broken af stop pretending the opposite
: ***
I don't need to imagine you represent perfectly all of what you described after trying to manipulate all of us with data from 11th moving on
Dr Dog (NA)
: if you want a good example look at her stats for today, new people picking her up dropped her winrate for today super hard
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LaiOMHhr,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T16:49:43.158+0000) > > if you want a good example look at her stats for today not only today's stats are not over (since on EUW it's still 5 pm) but it also does not have 58% win rate, more like 50% and 51% win rate
Dr Dog (NA)
: thats the point though? to show a VERY faster climbing winrate after her changes
are you all not understanding how it works? lolalytics starts to put stats of 11th january because some regions are already playing on 11th, you're essentially talking about OCE+KR playing since 5 hours and the stats are ONLY comming from here if you want a good sample, take a look at either 9th or 10th
: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/9.1/platinum/plus/champion/Vayne/ maybe just put it to this patch rather than including all last week, shows a different picture
what picture? stats from eleventh january when we're the tenth? XD? because you think that stats comming only from OCE+KR is for 5 hours is good to jump to conclusions?
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LaiOMHhr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-10T16:32:29.316+0000) > > https://lolalytics.com/fra/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Vayne/ > > nice try > > https://i.gyazo.com/d573ac20fc44dd1037ad01b9c4ec37c0.png do these stats still include games from before the patch?
the patch went live on january 9th you're taking stats from JANUARY 11th when we're still on january 10th, think a bit before posting threads
Show more

D357R0Y3R

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion