im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
My prediction is that Riot wont make SG skin this year. Not because I hate SG line (I do actually), but I dont think Riot is making a line this season. We could probably get more Odyssey or PROJECT, who knows.
Rioter Comments
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
Phantom Dancer should be an offensive item, not defensive. Please I hope this doesn´t make it to the final stage.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=GIGLhtAG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-28T13:08:46.329+0000) > > a lot of the facebook stickers should be not only in the boards, but in game as well xD Yes ! especially the VI one 1 As for your post , honestly if C9 had a real jungler this wouldn't happen , that reminded me of TSM's jungler that does nothing but mistakes and bad plays
Sven isnt bad, I kinda blame the coaching staff and peer pressure.
: Why is this VI emote not in the game yet?
a lot of the facebook stickers should be not only in the boards, but in game as well xD
Rioter Comments
Chase 5 (NA)
: Boycott Riot for Worlds 2018
Male NA LCS Casters arent allow to attend worlds. That´s how tryhard Riot is going with this. Only Sjokz and NA Sjokz are attending worlds in Korea.
: Confessions and a Farewell of a League Vet
I have no words. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Experimental Modes & Nexus Blitz
#Give us Definitely not dominion please. Until then... have a nice day.
Krytoric (NA)
: I love league, but i get why people are quitting. (Long Rant)
"t sucks that Riot is forcing a gameplay style that no one really wants." This right here. This is what I feel.
Wuks (NA)
: For YOUR eyes only owo
This thread creeped my out at first, not gonna lie. xD
Rioter Comments
: Paper waste in Business's in general is a massive problem. Working in a law firm and seeing the wasted paper on a daily basis in a small town is really depressing. Going to a hardware store to buy one item and receiving a receipt as long as my forearm is depressing. Unfortunately no matter how much attention is brought to the matter most Business's don't care. :/
> [{quoted}](name=Laustin Space,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7AKFBEFq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-28T19:04:58.245+0000) > > Paper waste in Business's in general is a massive problem. Working in a law firm and seeing the wasted paper on a daily basis in a small town is really depressing. Going to a hardware store to buy one item and receiving a receipt as long as my forearm is depressing. Unfortunately no matter how much attention is brought to the matter most Business's don't care. :/ Sad but true.
Rioter Comments
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Recent MSI 2017 Esports Riot survey. In-depth survey FEEDBACK
Rioter Comments
: Well it is just the preview, they can still make changes. Also, anyone know the music used? Sounds awesome.
Worlds Collide used for Worlds 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Twd965VzX4
: I agree that it feels like a missed opportunity. I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say new voice lines at the very least would suit this skin better — much better.
: I noticed that, at least right now, dragon sorceress zyra has the same recall as demon vi
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, it was Shiptur. But unlike the OP believes, this is *not* a Rito experiment. Nothing was done by them to encourage this. it just **happened**.
I know Riot didnt do it, what I dont like is Riot liking the idea of other types of adcs that arent marksmen. They are, for the time been, encouraging Ziggs botlane.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Statikk (NA)
: Next Class Update - the Assassins
I want to mention 2 things that I am worried about. 1) Tank assassins. Wether its ap (like tankko) or ad (like Zed in the LCK). Tank assassins should not exist. Its not something that should be there. Assassins are suppose to be super squishy. And I am afraid that you will increase the assassin damage output so much that going{{item:3748}}{{item:3742}} {{item:3053}}{{item:3102}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3111}} is enough to one shot an opponent. So please take this into consideration. Dont let tank assassins be a thing. 2) Just like you said with Vel´koz, "dont change for the sake of change". I believe this should also apply to item changes. Dont change items for the sake of it. Change what is truly needed.
: Riot, It's Time for You to Take Action. Now, Not Later
: Explain to me how this was toxic enough to cause a permanent ban.
lucian flashed forsure when i came charm him out of his ult nvm ult tower nj no smite cait shhh take his DONT TAKE MINEEE i was like wtfffff ahri im the fucking dyr i take my blues if you want one steal his afk open mid report cait fucking idiot took blue how am i toxic? shes just salty because i wont let her have my blues fucking kids dude lmfao im just gonna ignore you before i actually be toxic lol the intent feed idk why she wants to report me tried to carry all game long and now ahri is tilting because i told her she cant have my blues and cait is tilted that i told her not to take literally both are saying im toxic because i said they cant take my blue im the jungler its my blue gg _____ After seeing this... You´re arrogant ; you insulted two players because you cant share a single blue buff (You insulted two people because you cannot share a buff in a video game... Are you serious...) ; you went afk ; You tell others to report a teammate ( that is against the rules btw) ; You start being a bigger jerk than before ; You cannot acknowledge you´re rude behavior ("How am I toxic?" Well I dont know, you called two players fcking ldiots. If you dont think that is being toxic, you need a psychologist) ("idk why she wants to report me." You insulted her, need a more simple reponse to match your stupidity?) "literally both are saying im toxic because i said they cant take my blue" YOU are toxic because you insulted two players over the blue buff. "Dont take MY buff", "fcking ldiot took my blue". If you cant see that this is flame, then you seriously have a problem.
Rioter Comments
: Can we give Titanic Hydra some of its AD back
Are you kidding me? Titanic hydra is too strong to recieve a buff. No to mention, its the item that cause the horrible tank meta we are now playing at.
: Champion Update Q&A: Taric, the Shield of Valoran [COMPLETE]
Why did you decide to give Taric another AOE inmortality ultimate like Bard and Kindred. Will these types of Ultimates be a regular thing for the new champions (and Champion reworks) to come. Why did you decide to make Taric a Demacian and not be part of another region. What inspirations did you use when you designed Taric. It looks like you guys took the Disney Pocahontas type of style. Now that Armor of the 5th Age taric looks AMAZING AS HELL and making it cooler for what the skin used to be, will you make more Armor of the 5th Age skins? I´d hate to see this not become a skinline. And because of how ridiculouse the skin is, maybe by expandind the Armor of the 5th Age skin you could also expand the Battle Bunny skin. That way both genders win because of how overly sexualized both skins really are.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [World wide message.] My personal thoughts about The weekly totating Queue for Game modes
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [World wide message.] My personal thoughts about The weekly totating Queue for Game modes
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=VladimirSnakeyes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KdWjEQkt,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2016-04-03T02:07:41.243+0000) > > I have been saying the same exact thing. What riot has done is like saying "Christmas isn't in December anymore, but don't worry it'll happen twice this year instead" No! Christmas is about winter weather, music that you listen to so much that you can't stand to hear it until next year, by which point you're excited to hear it again, getting together with your family and so much more (Christ obviously for those that are christian). Urf is not a game mode, he is the beloved manatee mascot of April fools. He is an event and a tradition more important to me than all of lol esports. I love URF mode, however like many things I love it in moderation. I want it to be like my thanksgiving dinner. It's so big (lasts long enough) that by the time I'm finished I'm stuffed and don't want to see that combination of foods (game mode) for another year. Yup yup yup yup yup This is exactly why I made this post!
: I feel the exact same way, these legacy events will lose their meaning and will become boring if you do this rotating game mode.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Rengo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KdWjEQkt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-02T12:34:50.581+0000) > > I feel the exact same way, these legacy events will lose their meaning and will become boring if you do this rotating game mode. Exactly! HIGH FIVE!
: Riot only cares about money. They dont care about their community.
> [{quoted}](name=Fuk Rito Kthx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KdWjEQkt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-02T11:51:04.080+0000) > > Riot only cares about money. They dont care about their community. Well lets make that change! You with me?
Zonkman (NA)
: Totating
> [{quoted}](name=Zonkman,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KdWjEQkt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-02T14:43:22.157+0000) > > Totating I know right, report that noob!
Rioter Comments
KOC rule (NA)
: But what if I like URF alot and want it more than once a year?
> [{quoted}](name=KOC rule,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OMgEAJQR,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2016-04-01T17:34:44.355+0000) > > But what if I like URF alot and want it more than once a year? Well I like it too, but if you spam the game mode it loses its fun. You´ll get bored of it because it appears more than usual and you´ll grow tired of it. Imagine having your birthday every single day. It will get tired eventually.
: Do you guys not realize Riot's about to release a weekly gamemode rotation?
Certain game modes should and must stay as legacy. URF should always be on the 1st of April, Poro king should ONLY be during Snowdown. LEGACY GAME MODES FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE HOLIDAY!
: {{champion:157}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:127}}{{champion:56}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:60}} say hi to us..
> [{quoted}](name=Mannysmoker,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=4wWm4RE8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-26T15:18:37.085+0000) > > {{champion:157}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:127}}{{champion:56}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:60}} say hi to us.. Dont forget bard
Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: After watching Shen's spotlight, there is something I have to ask.
: > It's more of a request along the lines of "tell us stuff before its locked down" so that we can give feedback that is actionable rather than "tell us stuff once it's locked down and changes can't really be made" As in, tell you the goals before locking them down? The specific changes? Tell you the general direction? I'm curious what the expectation here is. It seems like change aversion is a primary driver toward much of the conversation going on here, as very little about actual changes has actually been detailed. Even internally, there isn't a single one of the 'big six' mages whose changes are final, so I'm interested in hearing all your opinions on what information you're expecting to have at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2TeuJzju,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2016-01-23T04:13:02.857+0000) > > As in, tell you the goals before locking them down? The specific changes? Tell you the general direction? I'm curious what the expectation here is. It seems like change aversion is a primary driver toward much of the conversation going on here, as very little about actual changes has actually been detailed. Even internally, there isn't a single one of the 'big six' mages whose changes are final, so I'm interested in hearing all your opinions on what information you're expecting to have at this point. ______________ Its more about... " Hey guys! We are thinking about changing Vel´koz, we feel that he lacks character, we dont think he feels unique." "Do you guys want us to change Vel´koz? " 1) if not, tell us why. 2) If yes, tell us why. _________ We want you, Riot, to come forth and tell us this, BEFORE you decide to actually make the change. Because right now its. Riot: "Guys, we are changing Vel´koz! its official, we cant go back now, its too late for that." Us: "But Riot, we dont want you to change Vel´koz." Riot: "Oops, too late, soorry. We made the decision without telling you guys because we just didnt think it was necessary. We believe we know what our players want without actually contacting them through our forums. We know what the players want". ______________________________ This is painful for us. WE WANT to talk to you, and you dont even bother to respond. WE talk, you listen but we hear nothing. We want to know what is going on. We dont want to wait 4 weeks for a response like this... Riot: "Hey guys, we heard your feedback, and ignored it 100%, oh btw, Vel´koz´s new kit is pretty cool." (Alright, that was enough interaction with the players for one month... off to another month of silence and useless feedback.) This is what EUW thinks of you Riot, WE FEEL abandoned. And I hate to tell you this. Anyway, its ok if you dont respond back, we unfortunately got used to not getting talked back from a Riot employee...
Statikk (NA)
: Mid-Year Mage Update
VEL´KOZ IS FINE. Vel´koz is fine as he is. He is very distinct from every other midlane mage. HE IS UNIQUE. He is the nly midlane mage that can fight in a teamfight, IN THE THICK OF IT, not as a back line (enough if that´s what you want us to brain wash with). Vel´koz is perfectly fine. Change Swain or Leblanc.
Rioter Comments
: Really... It's Halloween over in NA too.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=r7lrt1WG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-31T18:34:47.317+0000) > > Really... It's Halloween over in NA too. Is it Halloween **night** in NA? Didnt think so. I honestly hate it when we all have to wait for YOU (NA), really. Why can the rest enjoy things when their time corrusponds to said event? Poor OCE servers will celebrate Halloween on the next morning day while NA gets it on Halloween night. Same thing goes for Snow Down, Lunar Reveal, the list os endless. If anything cool happens, we all gotta wait for little NA
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nipplez (NA)
: Yes hers leaving.
> [{quoted}](name=Nipplez,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=377WEqZK,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2015-10-10T18:10:18.422+0000) > > Yes hers leaving. :,(
Show more

DELDE115

Level 90 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion