: > 8 gigs of ram And there's the problem. With zero games running, my computer is using 8 gigs of ram right now. If you want to not give a shit about your memory usage most of the time, you need a bare minimum of 16 gigs these days.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=laeHG83f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-17T15:13:03.973+0000) > > And there's the problem. > > With zero games running, my computer is using 8 gigs of ram right now. If you want to not give a shit about your memory usage most of the time, you need a bare minimum of 16 gigs these days. 16 gigs of ram for MOBA? Are you serious? Not to mention, I AM TALKING ABOUT CLIENT NOT THE GAME ITSELF.
Rioter Comments
: Why I hate adcs.
> When they're in the game, they warp the whole fucking game around them, **keep the adc alive or we lose**, **kill the adc or we lose**, **yo support be my slave always by my side**, **gib me all the cs and kills derpppp**. No other fucking role does that. So when people played swain bot, you guys split cs evenly? Didnt know about that one. Perhaps you can enlighten me to the more advanced strategies such as feeding gold to a fucking Janna and how she can carry with her incredible scalings. It is almost like bot lane itself was balanced around two players, one playing gold hungry damage carry that has to get spoon fed currency to be relevant and the other taking care of the most fucking fragile champion on the team. Dont get me wrong, I really wish all Adcs would get reworked so I could play Caitlyn mid, but pretending that adc on bot is somehow different from anything else on bot that isnt support is literally a delusional claim. Most popular and efficient champions that occupy bot lane and arent ADCs are Swain, that builds expensive items, Yasuo that itemizes literally as adc, Heimerdinger which deserves more nerfs that Irelia ever did, Vladimir that also itemizes expensive builds. Please tell me which duo on bot lane could afford going double bruiser and split gold without being dog shit. Tell me how many times did you support tank and won the lane? You dont hate ADC, you hate supporting. > People are sheeps and they don't play mages bot anymore, because lcs doesn't anymore. Like what the fuck. Every game one adc is feeding and is useless for the rest of the game. But if they played heimer/swain/vlad/brand/fiddle etc, they would always be useful. Maybe, just maybe, people who played heimer swain vlad brand, played them because ADC was so dog shit they had to change their champion roster from their favorites to something that wasnt absolute dog shit. And now, when they can play their favorite champions again, they play them again. How about that? Do you seriously think that all mid mains suddenly started going bot lane just because their champions were relevant there? Mid lane is fundamentally different from bot lane, the play style doesnt fit at all. > 90% of the time adcs can't do shit on their own, you always have to hold their hand to win the game. Uhm yeah, last time adc was capable of solo play, forums were full of same shit. Can you just decide what you want? >I feel like a fucking babysitter. Yea. Thats the point. Of support. But what ever. >And again, swain/heimer/vlad/brand/fiddle are always useful and can do shit on their own. Sounds more like they should be nerfed than praised. Especially when you realize that you can then swap supports for champions that can afford building cheap items like tanks or mages with high base damages. Or they should just remove 5th role from the game all together and balance adc around solo play. Thats what I would prefer. Every solo laner for themself + jungler. No more support, no more freelo for "playing" janna. > They make the game unnecesarily hard. Every lane can feed, but when your adc feeds, unless you're 15/0, you won't win the game. Yeah thats why duo lane was designed around playing fucking duo. If you play solo que as support or adc with no premade, thats on you. Quit complaining that you are so antisocial that you cant find reliable and carriable premade. Want to win your lane as solo? Play top. Play mid. Play jungle. All of these roles can give you more agency over lane than playing 1v3. And nah dont give me that bullshit "but I enjoy supporting". No you dont. There are utility mages on mid that can play as any controll support. Swap your lulu for Orianna, swap your alistar for sion, swap your fucking pyke for lee sin. You are doing same thing as before, just not relying on your lane partner. Cant handle solo lanes you say? Then quit complaining at fucking all. > When they're OP, they make the game stale and you can't ban them out, because you can just pick another adc. *See season 7* So meta where Swain was 100% ban pick and only 3 carries on bot were swain vlad and brand was not stale. OKAY. > But the thing that bugs me the most are the people who are such meta sheeps that even when they get autofilled, they play adcs **because that's the meta duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh**, and then they're 0/10, when they could of easily went any champ bot and be useful. Any champ you say? Even tanks? Champion class that relies on base damages and solo experience from lane to get ahead? A champion class that builds cheapest item builds in the game? A champion class that cant even clear drakes? A champion class that cant push because it builds no damage? Sounds very viable.
: How has Graves/Jhin avoided nerfs for the past few patches?
> [{quoted}](name=Not Grouping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hEFJ7b2d,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-15T05:32:27.009+0000) Oh damn I was about to upvote but you just had to fuck it up. > What are you guys doing over there in the balance team? Seriously, I know budget cuts are deep but damn, you guys can't afford a PC monitor and an internet connection to see how they have been dominating Solo Q for like the past 4 or 5 patches? First of all, this is not just 4 or 5 patches. Graves has been problem since start of season. > You literally created a crit item that may as well said "Here Jhin, take this, your name is engraved on the bottom of the item" and you don't fucking even try to balance him around that item. Let alone the rune that lets him run at mach 1 Fair. however > Better nerf Sejuani though, because she was such a menace in pro play right? Fuck me and logic, SHE WASN'T EVEN AN ISSUE IN PRO PLAY. A TANK THAT CAN ONESHOT CARRY WITH 0 DAMAGE ITEMS ABSOLUTELY BETTER GETS NERFED. For love of fucks that champion is completely braindead. Stop fucking complaining about tank nerfs, they absolutely need them. > Nah, actually better yet, nerf Fizz one patch after you give him buffs because people have no idea how to play safe in lane against an assassin. Play safe againist assassin that can kill you with point click spell and jump out of turret agro with ability that has 10 second cooldown? Yeah sure. If Fizz hits his ult, you are dead, no matter how safe you play. > You know what, nah, let's top that, let's reduce Garens damage by 5-10 damage in laning phase, because that's what was really causing the issues people were having with him. Not the insane tankyness or sustain or the silence on a short CD that makes it hard to survive lane against him. They nerfed his oneshot potential and damage output on braindead ability what is the issue? > 10/10 more like 6/10 to be honest
Doge2020 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4TLBJ0Jv,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-12T12:03:20.806+0000) > > So all your lanes are behind and you being a generous god give them 12 assists instead of kills nice. You wonder why people flame you. Those assists give them gold, which they can use to press the advantage with item advantage. It isn’t the jungler’s fault if you the laner don’t do anything with the gold advantage that the jungler gave you. Or if you are behind, the assist can help you get an important item that lets you turn the tide in your favor. I would much rather have an assist than a potential kill that got away. As a jungler you do want to try give the kills to your laner, unless you are an assassin jungler that needs those kills to snowball. Btw kills don´t generate the most amount of kills. If you want to stay relevant, still ask try to get ganks but you should focus more on farming minions (ESPECIALLY THE CANNON MINIONS). Farming is the safest way, you get a ton of gold from giant waves and if the enemy wave is pushing to your tower you are safe from a gank. Kills do help with snowballing and staying relevant, but if you really want to stay relevant you have to focus more on farming and getting your powerspike items.
> [{quoted}](name=Doge2020,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4TLBJ0Jv,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-12T20:39:37.490+0000) > > Those assists give them gold, which they can use to press the advantage with item advantage. It isn’t the jungler’s fault if you the laner don’t do anything with the gold advantage that the jungler gave you. Or if you are behind, the assist can help you get an important item that lets you turn the tide in your favor. Kill helps more > I would much rather have an assist than a potential kill that got away. That is jumping to scenario that is not important to this argument. > As a jungler you do want to try give the kills to your laner, unless you are an assassin jungler that needs those kills to snowball. Then why do you have most kills? If you have most kills as jungler, doesnt matter what jungler it could be even fucking Yi, you are failing. Not necessarily mechanically, you are failing psychologically. If you do not understand why you should give kills to your laners after they lost first blood or got ganked, you are lost cause. > Btw kills don´t generate the most amount of kills. What >If you want to stay relevant, still ask try to get ganks but you should focus more on farming minions (ESPECIALLY THE CANNON MINIONS). Do you understand how big issue snowballing is? Do you understand that Zed Talon Fizz Jax Irelia Darius Riven are most popular solo laners. Do you seriously want to tell me that these champions are going to let you farm just like that? If so, get out of jungle and start laning. I want to see results. Because the truth is any jungle main is going to fail miserably at the elo they occupy. Any jungle main who thinks they have superior game sense, do no realize that they do no have the burden of actually laning. No efficient wards, no lane matchup knowledge, no wave management, no push controll, no map awarness is needed to play jungle, all you need is to pick fastest buff clearing champion and camp least mobile champion on the game. Jungle used to be much harder role to play and it got dumbed down to the point where anyone ANYONE can jungle as long as they play graves. Jungle success in past seasons was HEAVILY dependent on consistency and accuracy. They got rid of any skill requirements in the jungle. You could be absolute jack ass as long as you clear red and blue, you are good to go. Shit jungle paths dont matter anymore, failed ganks dont matter. Fail gank in season 4, enemy jungler out leveled you by 1 level. Die 3 times on top now, still catch up, make your top laners life a fucking hell and call him a retard later for getting fucked. While you are happily running with your braindead graves and accumulating kills for nothing. >Farming is the safest way, you get a ton of gold from giant waves and if the enemy wave is pushing to your tower you are safe from a gank. Not if you fed fkin Riven. And even more no if she gets gank and you dont. >Kills do help with snowballing and staying relevant, but if you really want to stay relevant you have to focus more on farming and getting your powerspike items. Shutdown, is 800 gold for killer. That is more than 30 cs worth of gold. Stop telling me that you should focus on farm. That isnt going to make the lane even for you. because, i know for junglers it might be unbelievable, but enemy can farm too.
: lol says the guy with the caitlyn icon http://d1mt9jmphk9kik.cloudfront.net/teamdignitas/image1496268947.png http://d1mt9jmphk9kik.cloudfront.net/teamdignitas/image1496269533.png http://d1mt9jmphk9kik.cloudfront.net/teamdignitas/image1496269046.png http://d1mt9jmphk9kik.cloudfront.net/teamdignitas/image1496273988.png
What does that change of the fact that kha zix is cancerous bullshit that needs to be nerfed? And for your information I didnt play caitlyn for over year now. Damn its so hard to like champion aesthetically these days, because you edgy kids think that she is so frustrating that I dont poses the right to like her.
: We do, and there is a reason for this. Laners put all of that pressure on us. I have been 0-2 and been flamed by all 3 players for not ganking, but I have also been 12-0-2 carrying the team through the early game in a 14-16 game, and the moment i walk into my jungle to get a bit of experience I get flamed. IF YOU ARE GOING TO FLAME ME BECAUSE I AM DOING WELL, I AM GOING TO SEE IT AS I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE TEAM. You brought this on yourself, stop flaming your jungler for stepping in the jungle, and try winning your lane for once in your god damn life xD
> [{quoted}](name=Ulquiorra0123,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4TLBJ0Jv,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-09-12T10:43:39.943+0000) > > We do, and there is a reason for this. Laners put all of that pressure on us. I have been 0-2 and been flamed by all 3 players for not ganking, but I have also been 12-0-2 carrying the team through the early game in a 14-16 game, and the moment i walk into my jungle to get a bit of experience I get flamed. So all your lanes are behind and you being a generous god give them 12 assists instead of kills nice. You wonder why people flame you. > IF YOU ARE GOING TO FLAME ME BECAUSE I AM DOING WELL, I AM GOING TO SEE IT AS I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE TEAM. No they are flaming you because you are doing nothing that gives them any advantage at all. Let me give you laners perspective, they are stuck on lane with the guy they fed either because of one dumb mistake or they got ganked and you dont give them the chance to come back, you only feed yourself and if then you cant carry they have all the fucking right to blame you. > You brought this on yourself, stop flaming your jungler for stepping in the jungle, and try winning your lane for once in your god damn life xD You see, the better you are at the game, the more you realize than winning your own laning phase is either not possible or it doesnt matter. Either you get completely counter picked or you roam anyway. Your job as jungler isnt to win your laners lanes, its to keep THEM FUCKING RELEVANT.
: tree : plant jungle mains : masochists
thats a fucking lie, junglers are self righteous self important self centered jerks that think they carry the burden of the whole universe on their shoulders. Truth is 90% of the time lost game is junglers fault as jungle is most impactful role in the damn game. Junglers are bunch of whiny %%%%s that cant even lane properly so they chose role where they have option of not dealing with their enemies and then post angry reddit posts about how they get flamed for nothing but being jungler.
BleKz (EUW)
: Making Kha'Zix mid an option without buffing him in the jungle at all
Fuck no. Fuck kha zix and fuck all kha zix players. Ive had enough of this shit in jungle dont you fucking dare to even think that anyone wants to see more of that cancer.
: I was about to say "of course she's older than most champs..." Then I saw the rest of your thread. I'll be honest, I'm not sure why you think Camille is more popular than Kayn. MILFs are a smaller audience than "edgy scythe user with shadow magics".
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QK6EcmZR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-11T11:10:37.780+0000) > > I was about to say "of course she's older than most champs..." > > Then I saw the rest of your thread. > > I'll be honest, I'm not sure why you think Camille is more popular than Kayn. MILFs are a smaller audience than "edgy scythe user with shadow magics". https://i.imgur.com/Z68Lut6.png Numbers dont lie. Plus I am fairly convinced that most of the player base is composed of 20+ year olds that prefer someone with experience. Those hips damn. All the edgy teens are playing fortnite these days.
Rioter Comments
: because they are unhealthy
So why do people want them to be meta that is a million dollar question.
: Tanks are supposed to lose lane. That is not a question they are team fight oriented not lane dominance. 22 minutes is mid game not late game even if games last shorter now 22 minutes is not even close to late game. Games just dont make it to late game anymore.
Then why do they win lane?
S0kaX (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEyNM71U,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-17T22:39:28.658+0000) > > Because tanks are FUCKING BORING. Noone wants to watch that shit. Seriously go on twitch and find one tank main streamer. Im gona help you, Sirchezz. His streams are so fucking boring I watch them to fall asleep I see, you're a flashy player that unless does something useful in the blink of an eye just loses their attention > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEyNM71U,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-17T22:39:28.658+0000) >Did you just assume that tanks require skill? They require more than one-shotting people with 2 or 3 abilities > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEyNM71U,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-17T22:39:28.658+0000) >Only tank that doesnt have good win rate in early game is Ornn? Like literally all tank metas are about 22 minute games where you lane for 10 minutes doing nothing and then you faceroll in teamfights. 22 minutes isn't early game. It's mid game or mid to late game, but in no circumstance early game. > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEyNM71U,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-17T22:39:28.658+0000) >Dude assassins are fucked by tanks so what is your problem? My problem is that assassins in this meta fuck tanks > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEyNM71U,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-17T22:39:28.658+0000) >And tanks job isnt winning lane by default. I think you're confusing juggernauts with tanks.
> [{quoted}](name=S0kaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEyNM71U,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-08-17T22:45:57.835+0000) > > I see, you're a flashy player that unless does something useful in the blink of an eye just loses their attention Nah my dude, I main mages and fighters. Only assassin I play is LeBlanc, other than that I actually rely on fighting for a long time. > > They require more than one-shotting people with 2 or 3 abilities Tanks are literally assassins with CC instead of damage. Malphite relies on one rotation of spells to win teamfight, Sejuani relies on one rotation of spells to burst target, amumu relies on one rotation of spells to win teamfight, Cho gath relies on one rotation of spells to burst target. I do not understand why do tank mains feel like they are some how better than assassins. > > 22 minutes isn't early game. It's mid game or mid to late game, but in no circumstance early game. 22 minutes is lategame? When did you start playing this game? Because mid game is 20-30 minutes and lategame starts at 35 > > My problem is that assassins in this meta fuck tanks No they dont. > > I think you're confusing juggernauts with tanks. No I am not.
: Why are you so angry?
Because every time I see someone talking about fighters beating tanks in tank meta, I get reminded why I quit playing top lane.
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rm9lsiTJ,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-17T18:29:54.680+0000) > > All that sion has to do is press R **when his jungler ganks**. Case and point. Jax still needs to be 2 manned for a tank to take him down in a tank meta.
No. Just no. Malphite can kill jax in one rotation if he is on half HP, with comet he can do that in 3 Qs on lvl 9. Sion can poke jax out of lane to the point where he can solo dive him. Maokai can kill jax in one rotation when he is under 30%. Poppy can solo kill jax in one rotation at 40%. Tanks do not need help to kill laners anymore. Because tanks were so boring to play riot had to buff their damages to make them more appealing.
S0kaX (EUNE)
: I don't get it
> [{quoted}](name=S0kaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEyNM71U,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-17T19:55:01.690+0000) > > Why do people prefer this meta over tank meta? Because tanks are FUCKING BORING. Noone wants to watch that shit. Seriously go on twitch and find one tank main streamer. Im gona help you, Sirchezz. His streams are so fucking boring I watch them to fall asleep >Why do you prefer no skills one-shot instead of actual teamfights? Did you just assume that tanks require skill? >Why do you prefer early game nexus instead of early, mid and late game? Only tank that doesnt have good win rate in early game is Ornn? Like literally all tank metas are about 22 minute games where you lane for 10 minutes doing nothing and then you faceroll in teamfights. >I know you play assasins, but even in tank meta you can kill the squishy ones with enough skill. Dude assassins are fucked by tanks so what is your problem? Also funny thing is that most people play fighters and mages not assassins. >Your job isn't to kill tanks instantly. And tanks job isnt winning lane by default.
Verxint (NA)
: Your entire argument up until now was that tanks can itemize best against him. Now you're saying the advantage is because they can beat him early. Jax does fine in a tank meta because his itemization is so diverse and his hybrid damage and synergy with lifesteal lets him sustain their damage and his ability to build up to 3 defensive items and still be a relevant damage threat means he can slug his way through cc and damage in a large brawl. Your argument basically boils down to "rush these 3 items and you might slow him down"
No my argument is based on rush tabis and sunfire and push him out of lane with little to no effort. Also do you understand that tanks are GENERALLY, GENERALLY fully early game focused? And i mean FULLY? Sion is currently sitting on 53.4 % win rate RIGHT NOW, and his win rate reaches highest points at 17 minute mark and 22 minute mark? Guess where jax sits? LOWEST AT 15 MINUTES? Wonder why? Because by the time jax gets this{{item:3078}} SION IS ALREADY SITTING ON THIS {{item:3047}} {{item:3068}} . Jax is without boots (not that any can counter knock up) and without defense. All that sion has to do is press R when his jungler ganks. And jax dies. They can dive him, he cant farm, he gets poked out of lane and he cant do shit. Not to mention that despite all of this, Sion is also much better team fighter. And this, this is without tank meta. This is so called "fighter meta".
Verxint (NA)
: What world are you where tanks aren't meant to thrive in sustained fights? Maokai, Shen, Nautilus, Amumu, Poppy, and many others, all have abilities specifically meant to give them sustained damage in a fight. Tanks are not assassins with cc if you build them tank. Malphite doesn't blow his wad on the ADC and then run away. He ults in, slows the adc, and starts gunning for them with his sustained damage from W, forcing the enemy team to do something about him.
Maokai is meant for sustained fights. Nice meme. Especially when his highest dps is his bash that is 9 second cooldown. Shen is meant to be sustained fighter too eh? Because his Q empowers his 3 auto attacks? 3? Jax takes 8 auto attacks, Darius takes 5 auto attacks, and then they get stronger! You know what shen gets after 3 autos? Jack cock. You know what else screams sustained damage over long period of time? https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/2e/Hail_of_Blades_rune.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/64?cb=20180505140825 Nautilus too is meant for sustained fights? Really now? I guess you could argue that his shield empowers his autos for the duration. You know for a champion that has literally the slowest auto attack animation in the god damn game and builds no attack speed, that is really essential part of his kit. Never mind his 4 CCs that all basicly rely on combing them all together in succession and let your carries finish them off. Nah its the empowered autos. Amumu is actually a good point. He does really thrive in sustained fights. But also never mind that he literally plays like malphite with only difference that this one actually has to hit his skill shot. Yeah everyone talks about his sustained damage when he is strong. Not that instant root and auto attack block CC. Nah its the sustained damage man. Poppy is good meme as well. Do you know how does playing vs poppy look? She Qs. She Qs. She Qs. She ranged AAs me. She stuns me on the wall, hits me with 1 auto, Qs, and then fucks off to make sure she doesnt get hit once. Yeah that screams sustained fight right there. And if you dare to try and jump on her she just tells you to fuck right off with her W while she runs like a coward all tanks are in lane. And what others? Alright lets go through whole tank roster shall we? Jarvan, flag Q and hit with passive(that is literally weaker the longer you fight) and ult. If you dont die, he runs away. What a coincidence tho that everyone builds full AD jarvan and only plays like assassin. What a weird thing isnt it? Alistar blows two oh his spell in micro second and uses his trample, runs around you for few seconds melee hitting you for jack shit, then finally stunning you and fucking off. If he has enough CD same thing occurs in literally next 3 seconds. What an interesting sustained gameplay. Leona uses her W to amplify her defense stats, dashes on your stuns you, W detonates hits you for a chunk and fucks off. If she decides to instead fight you at this point, she just lost her defensive option. What a weird sustained fight, she is weaker the longer you fight. HMMMM. Sion, pokes you with E literally entire lane, Qs you out of bush so you have no possibility to react, detonates his shield on you to sacrifice his prolong fight capabilities to burst you better. Yeah another prolong fight pattern. Blitzcrank, gets lucky pull, insta ult, rocket punch and fuck off. His passive gets weaker the longer he uses abilities. Yeah great sustained fight. Cho gath, knock up silence, gargoyle stoneplate and R. Sounds more like leblanc when DFG existed. Chain Q, silence DFG and W+R. And please tell me how cho gath uses his ACTIVABLE E FOR FEW AUTOS AS SUSTAINED FIGHT OPTION. Malphite, he presses R. What a sustained gameplay. Sejuani Dash into enemy, W E stun hit R stun hit. That almost sounds like sustained fight if it wasnt for her passive TO HAVE FUCKING COOLDOWN. I guess blowing up adc in one rotation is just okay for tanks too. Singed - this one is a meme. Galio, Q knockup Auto. That is literally only combo you are ever going to need for galio. Also takes like 2 seconds to execute. What a sustained fight. But wait, he can use his W to taunt and reset his passive so that kinda makes sense. Yeah and full ap tank oneshotting everyone with assassin playstyle also makes a lot sense too. Ornn, same thing as sejuani, aply brittle hit reset brittle hit and fuck off. Because if you fight without brittle you are fucked. Yeah. Rammus. Use your only mobility spell, charge up that speed, run it with celerity too to get that extra burst, hit your enemy taunt them and activate your thornmail and fuck off. His ult is actually one thing that im gona give you. Zac, jump in from fog of war, while they are knocked up, Q them and auto literally anything, all that while spamming your W. If they dont die, you die because you just blew your only mobility and now you are like zed in 1v5. But instead of Zed you are Zac and you are actually tanky.
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rm9lsiTJ,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T16:36:50.456+0000) > > I said he is **bad againist tanks**, a class of champions that is heavily early game focused and can build anti AA items without hindering their performance in any way. I didnt say he is bad againist **class of champions that relies on prolong fights** k.
Oh you think that tanks rely on prolong fights? Really now? Have you ever thought about how tanks function? No? High base damages no auto attack damage out put, using abilities of cooldown, mobility? Doesnt RING A FUCKING BELL AT ALL NOW? Do you know what is difference between this {{champion:54}} and this? {{champion:62}} Ill enlightend your dumb brain my dude. One has higher rates, other has better defense. Other than that? NOTHING. TANKS ARE ASSASSINS WITH CC INSTEAD OF DAMAGE. I fucking wonder why everyone calls tank comps a fucking death ball. Maybe because everyone just facerolls their shit? naaaaaaaah that cant be it can it?
Verxint (NA)
: You have legit never played Jax if you think he's bad against tanks or other bruisers.
I said he is bad againist tanks, a class of champions that is heavily early game focused and can build anti AA items without hindering their performance in any way. I didnt say he is bad againist class of champions that relies on prolong fights and AAs that HE FUCKING COUNTERS. OF COURSE HE IS GOOD VS BRUISERS NO SHIT. also, Jax https://i.imgur.com/7FvHirO.png is literally my 8th most played champion. Well was untill I stopped playing top lane because of tank metas. You wont fucking guess why.
: Generally, in tank metas, Jax himself tends to build tanky (with a Triforce as his only damage item). He is actually not too bad as a tank, since he has a reliable stun and decent defensive steroids.
So you are telling me that in tank metas, a champion that relies HRAVILY on THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM IN THE FUCKING GAME, has any chance againist champions that can build 2-3 items that completely fuck him, not only that, their build is much cheaper and AND they are all focused on early game while jax is lategame heavy champion. You seriously want to tell me that.
: Jax has the same problem that pre tank rework Maokai apparently had; hes a generalist. Apparently being a generalist is fine if you're Lee sin or jax but if you're maokai, you gave to be reworked and have your iconic ult taken away. :/ Jax was good even when bruisers were apparently "weak." Hes good in tank metas, bruiser metas, ADC metas, assassin metas, and support metas. Jax is flat out always good. Hes never not good.
In what world is champion that relies on attack speed good in tank fucking metas? There are 4 fucking items that counter basic auto attacks but there are 0 items that give you hybrid penetration. How is jax supposed to beat tank in tank meta when jax has to build trifoce for 3700 gold while tank can buy one full item and boots for that? Are you actually fucking dumb or what? Oh naaah those shit win rates in tank metas were just a glitch. Secretly jax can totaly beat someone who can rush tabi sunfire.
: I hate Zac, personally. His E is BS and his damage when popular is too high for someone that tanky/slippery
Every time tanks are popular at all (class that has most boring place and kit in the game unless you genuinely enjoy making people unable to play the game) then they are issue. Because most of the people want to carry and deal damage, all games are built like that, thats why you have 4 damage roles and 1 support role. And if tanks are popular despite that, they are only popular because they are overpowered.
: Zac
Because jumping at mid out of fog of war from range higher than caits ult lvl 1, pressing your Q in general direction of enemy and spamming W, kinda isnt fun to play againist. Especially when everyone is complaining about non mobile champions being so god damn fucked in this meta.
: My midlander asked me to hold mid for a minute
If you as a jungler got to the point where your CS is highest on the team, something is seriously fucked up. Riot should seriously fix the fucking jungle.
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gg0rHFts,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-15T13:07:18.804+0000) > > Are you seriously defending riot? Are you seriously defending random rewards, infinite level scaling and 700 euro price tag for bunch of pixels and lines of code? Explain to me exactly how is this fair towards casual player that just started playing the game. > > And just for your information there are people who play all champions. Like me. Well not all, I didnt play 3 champions in my life. Taric Teemo and Rammus. You cant even try the champion out without destroying the shard, buying him, only to find out that you dont like him. This isnt casual friendly at all. Because the game is FREE TO PLAY. FREE. TO. PLAY. If you still want to unlock content faster you have to pay for it, but it's FREE TO PLAY. You STILL get at least 820 BE when you level up. And there's many many MANY players that DOESN'T play every single champ. I'm defending Riot because your comment is just extremely stupid. You're one of those who expects everything for free. But you know what? Keeping the servers up isn't free.
Game was free to play back when IP was a thing. 820 is far too low abnd it gets slower. There are many players that want 6300 BE champions not 450. You can buy one of those for minimum 5 level ups and maximum 7 level ups. WHICH GET SLOWER.
: First of all: You can't only get a Fiddle champion shard, I think the lowest BE you can get is 820. Why does it matter how long time it takes to get EVERY SINGLE champ? I don't know ANYONE who plays every champ in the game.
Are you seriously defending riot? Are you seriously defending random rewards, infinite level scaling and 700 euro price tag for bunch of pixels and lines of code? Explain to me exactly how is this fair towards casual player that just started playing the game. And just for your information there are people who play all champions. Like me. Well not all, I didnt play 3 champions in my life. Taric Teemo and Rammus. You cant even try the champion out without destroying the shard, buying him, only to find out that you dont like him. This isnt casual friendly at all. + lets add another point, https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/j2AV0c5E-minimum-blue-essence THIS EXISTS. They could nerf it over night noone would notice because it takes so long to level up and noone is going to watch for their minimum BE. But 800 is minimum? As I Said 1000 IP was minimum for 12 games. 1260 is maximum now. However you would get 1000 IP no matter how long you played. Now you get less and less.
: They're just gonna keep buffing her then til her ult reaches a 5 second max cooldown.
I mean the company released champion that has dogshit win rate in diamond + but still manages to be 3rd most banned champion in diamond + and they are like, yeah that seems fine, maybe even buff it. Either they are completely clueless(which would explain a lot about current state of the game) or they just dont give a shit. Just tweak the numbers bro fuck design who cares that its not fun to play against if its 50% wr.
Rioter Comments
: Riot is Cheating us? Maybe, IDK. You be the judge.
Dude are you seriously concerned about fuckin skin shards? Who gives a shit about that, its just fucking cosmetics that you get for free. You should however start thinking about why it costs 700+ dollars to unlock all champions in the game, and why is level progression getting slower indefinitely. Skins add nothing to the gameplay, however not being able to buy even 20 champions by the time you sink 100 hours into the game affects gameplay a fucking ton.
: Lux' ult is getting a little ridiculous...
The funny thing about Lux is that no matter how much they buff her, she is still garbage tier. Almost like her kit is so thrash in current meta that you could make her ult every 5 seconds and it wont change a thing.
Ηuawei (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEbmn7Ey,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-13T16:37:24.795+0000) > > Runes need to go back to season 3-4, where ranged champions had weaker effects on runes or even negative effects. It simply doesnt make sense for ranged character that is capable of applying most rune effects with much lower effort to get same effect as melee champion. And this is comming from someone who predominately mained adc and mages. > > Constant nerfs to braindead shield/heal bots are justified. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/diamond/by-winrate Janna is sitting on 49% win rate. For a champion that requires little to no effort that just isnt justifiable. Pyke, which is astronomically harder to play than Janna sits on only 0.3% higher win rate. This is just wrong > > Orianna had to use her unique passive benefit actively. Yeah auto attacks are active effect. Janna was simply in game. And it was so bad that during her global move speed buffs she was sitting on 56% win rate for OVER YEAR. Another thing about Orianna is that she only benefits herself. Janna was 6150 IP for free. She literally had effect of something you could buy in store for actual IP, in game. For everyone. > > You cant be serious. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/diamond/by-winrate, if you ignore mordekaiser and skarner with their low pick rates inflating win rates, only melee champ in top 10 that is melee and tanky dps is kled. 2 are assasins 1 is tank and 1 is pantheon. REST ARE RANGED. If you go to top 20 you add illaoi and udyr, 1 more assasin and 7 ranged. This game HEAVILY caters ranged damage and burst. > > First of all, which melee tanky dps champion has dash and slow. They either have CC or mobility. Thats why juggernauts are actually balanced compared to tanks that have both. Second of all, how many times have you seen anyone build swiftness boots? That item doesnt exist. Its just a meme. Downvote for calling Janna braindead champion and a shield bot. I never played Janna as a shield bot nor any player who knows how to play her ever played her as a shield bot. And she's one of the hardest champions to play and main on League
> [{quoted}](name=LF Trans Girl GF,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEbmn7Ey,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-08-14T11:14:07.751+0000) > > Downvote for calling Janna braindead champion and a shield bot. > > I never played Janna as a shield bot nor any player who knows how to play her ever played her as a shield bot. > And she's one of the hardest champions to play and main on League HARDEST? Im done, no point in arguing with someone who unironically calls janna hardest champion to play
: He procced electrocute and ignite and flashed you, you were not 100%, he was level 2 while you were 1, and you moved to the side before auto-attacking instead of backwards and avoid an easy to avoid a situation. He is also a Talon fighting against one of the weakest early game champions in the game, and he clearly had enough health to survive the dive. Also, going W first on Ryze is only a good idea if you're expecting an early gank. Nothing at all is wrong with this. You just handled a bad match-up very, very poorly.
Talon is WHAT? WEAKEST EARLY GAME CHAMPION? https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/talon/diamond 60% win rate by 15 minutes is WEAK? Are you fucking dumb?
DW Diana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vJAcrNHT,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2018-08-13T19:22:23.530+0000) > > There is Lux(a shit tier champion), Cassiopeia(which gets nerfed every time she is relevant) and anyone who can afford to buy silver stash(fucking noone). Your best option is to literally play adc on mid and rush stash. Malzahar has counters thats true, however that doesnt fix how fucking atrocious it is to lane againist him. When ever someone picked him I had two choices, either pick somethinf I do not want to play, or suffer his laning phase. Neither of these options is fun. For malzahar getting countered is just a minor fucking annoyance. When point click spell chunked 15% of your hp in age where 15% of hp was fucking lot, you are not gona have fun. Especially when he pairs it with liadrys and now 15% point click is 23% point click. But the worst part, the worst part that noone wants to admit, is his 2 second silence on skillshot of a size of lane. And dont tell me its hard to hit, its as hard as any skillshot to hit. And once you get hit, all he has to do is flash on you press E W and ult. And you are dead. No matter your resistances because his W dealt 50% of your max HP over the duration of ult. + any champion that forces you to counter play instead of your own power play has no place in game. Playing againist him was as annoying as it is to play againist Zed. > Wow... i mean i don't even think I can respond to this.... the post would be too long. I mean you've obviously played a long time, and even reached diamond... how can you be so ignorant? > Yeah keep telling yourself that champion who gets mana refund on E kills and had wave clear as strong as most mages have now, can be ignored. > His wave clear WAS good, and is now trash. > These champions used to have mana costs before his rework. > I'm talking about AFTER the rework.... > This champion countered any mage and there is a reason why he got reworked > Even after his rework he countered Malz... > Had 90% ban rate > Hasn't had in a LONG time, still countered him all last season too. > That is fair > Welcome to... > Nice meme, this champion doesnt exist. > ....nevermind.... > ok but > > WHAT? Jhin wasnt played on mid, jhin wasnt played at all during malzahar era, rest are champions that he counters? > Jhin has been played mid as a counter to malz many times, as have many adc's. His poke and grenade were brutal against Malz last season > Malzahar required skill? Im sorry what? What part of hitting one spell and then flash faceroll is supposed to be skill? And its not like I did not play malzahar. I wasted 100 hours into playing that champ. Hit Q and flash faceroll. That isnt skill. > Malzahar USED to take skill. Now he is just spam... thats the problem.... do you even READ these posts before replying? :S > Yeah he countered Diana for sure... > Yes after his rework in 2016 he DID counter Diana... I originally picked him up as a champion because of the way he could screw her over... > You seriously think that malzahar being meta is somehow going to fix current issues? You seriously think that shutting down someone on lane in meta where gold lead means jack shit is going to change anything? And suppose it will make those champs less relevant. At what price? At price of bringing back one of the most toxic and uninteractive kits back in the game? I think I will pass on "opportunity" like that. > It wouldn't MATTER if he was meta.... if they HAD a counters then they wouldn't be steamrolling every god damn game. Malzahar is, and has been for YEARS the go to counter to these types of champions. He CANNOT counter them anymore, and neither can any of the other mages that used to. That means they have had free reign. It didn't START with assassins, it started with Yasuo, but hypermobile hypercarries had counters last season, this season they don't, and so are dominant. That's what happens.... Again, you started in S3 and have been diamond... how do you not KNOW this.... :S > There is a reason why nerfing ability that removes your options to counterplay for 2 seconds, is a good idea. There is also good reason why removing 50% max hp magic damage on basic ability on rank 1 is also good idea. > Great point. Not sure where the relevance is but sure... > It feels almost same. Only difference is that now you can see him prepare for his flash engage. Which actually gives you an option to disengage. And here we have it. "It feels almost the same". YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED MALZ! I have checked your ranked champion list for every season back to when you started and you have not played him.... stop talking out of your ass!
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Loki1987,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vJAcrNHT,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-13T20:21:32.289+0000) > > Wow... i mean i don't even think I can respond to this.... the post would be too long. I mean you've obviously played a long time, and even reached diamond... how can you be so ignorant? > Oh I am the ignorant one, not the person who refuses to admit that playing againist malzahar is no fun. LITERALLY 0 FUN. It was worse than yasuo. > His wave clear WAS good, and is now trash. How is it thrash? What exactly changed for his wave clear? Because as far as I know his E still refunds mana and his Q still deals fuck ton of damage. If his clear is thrash then one of his counters (Lux ) is below garbage. > I'm talking about AFTER the rework.... No you were talking before his rework. After his rework no mages have mana costs. > Even after his rework he countered Malz... Let me get this straight, a champion that builds either full tank, that malzahar shreds because of his ult or full ap that malzahar supresses with his ult, somehow counters malzahar. Ok buddy. > Hasn't had in a LONG time, still countered him all last season too. I am sorry what? https://i.imgur.com/WBNr7ui.png Who is countering who? As it looks they are fucking even. > Jhin has been played mid as a counter to malz many times, as have many adc's. His poke and grenade were brutal against Malz last season First of all, Jhin has been on buffing spree for few weeks since release and just recently got buffed again. And I have yet to see one Jhin mid, second of all, if your passive gives you free spell shield that blocks 99% of damage againist champions that literally only deals burst damage, you kinda dont loose againist. Especially when that champions is completely immobile and all you have to do is flash faceroll all over him. This matchup has easiest ganks EVER. > Malzahar USED to take skill. Now he is just spam... thats the problem.... do you even READ these posts before replying? :S No he didnt. He just didnt. He had 1 skillshot that was easy to hit and rest of the spells are either point click or zone effect with instant cast. That isnt skill my dude, that is like saying Tryndamere takes skill. 1 skillshot one area of effect with instant cast and point click damage. SAME KIT. > It wouldn't MATTER if he was meta.... if they HAD a counters then they wouldn't be steamrolling every god damn game. Not only these champs have counter picks, they even have counter items. And yet they are problem. Because issues with assassins and tanks isnt counter picks. ITS THE FUCKING META. Do you even read dev corner? Paying any attention to proposed changes? Anything? Riot admits that burst is heavily over represented which favors fucking assassins and tanks. + just imagine, that you reverted malzahar to counter them. There is Zed, Talon, Fizz, Wukong, Akali. You have 1 ban. Your champion pool is 1. They have 1 ban. Guess who is gona win this one. >Malzahar is, and has been for YEARS the go to counter to these types of champions. He CANNOT counter them anymore, Im sorry but since when he cant use ult? >and neither can any of the other mages that used to. Because meta favors assassins. That means they have had free reign. >It didn't START with assassins, it started with Yasuo, but hypermobile hypercarries had counters last season, this season they don't, and so are dominant. ITS META. LITERALLY NOONE PICKED ASSASSINS DURING CENSER META, NOT BECAUSE OF MALZAHAR. >That's what happens.... Again, you started in S3 and have been diamond... how do you not KNOW this.... :S Oh I do know, I do remember. And Im gona tell you what I remember much more clearly than assassins in season 4. I remember getting analy abused by 1v2 gank with no time to react. FLASH R. Thats all it took for malzahar to get free kill every 3 mins. Assassins back then actually took effort. They hold no CC, most of them are melee, and their engage is either obvious or takes a lot of effort. No Zed, no Akali, no Talon could 100 to 0 me back then. But malzahar and any dps jungler could 100 to 0 me. All it took was flash and ult. Zed even now cant just flash ult you. He actually has to hit at least 1 auto. Which is in my opinion astronomically harder than what malzahar did and still does. > > Great point. Not sure where the relevance is but sure... Stop crying about loss of W, it was broken ability just like %magic damage is broken now. Stop crying for it to come back and cry for it to go away from other champions > > And here we have it. "It feels almost the same". YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED MALZ! I have checked your ranked champion list for every season back to when you started and you have not played him.... stop talking out of your ass! Yeah I did not play him in ranked. Because after 100 hours of practice I concluded this. Not only this champion is cancer to play againist. He is so effortless to play I do not have fun playing him.
DW Diana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vJAcrNHT,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-08-13T16:48:39.730+0000) > > So you hate playing Malzahar? Great now you can feel what it is like playing againist him. I can truly tell you it is unlikely anyone who mains Mazlahar does not have a counter ready and waiting for him. There are plenty to choose from, and always has been. Malzahar has always been the go to against hypermobile hypercarries, but play a poke mage, adc, or "AP Counter" (Galio/Kassadin) and you can either bully him or ignore him throughout laning phase. For me this was always Syndra, but Xerath, Vel'koz, Galio, Kassadin, Ziggs, Anivia, Cassiopia, Gangplank, Gragas, Lissandra, Karthus, Lux, Orianna, Ryze, Viktor, Zilean, Varus, Jhin, Quinn, Lucian, Fizz, Ekko and Caitlyn all play well into him (NOT saying he couldn't win lane against these, but that was where skill came in rather then the current spam bs xD) He countered: Katarina, Yasuo, Zed, Talon, Ahri, Leblanc and Diana, and would probably be good into new Irelia, new Akali, and Zoe. Now lets look at that list and see how his counters are doing in his absence...could the be a correlation there? :O I wrote a quick comparison of Malz after his 2016 rework compared to todays malz earlier (https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EEcyVq3A-remember-when-malzahar-was-a-carry?comment=00020000000100000000), and the ONLY ability that hasn't been nerfed BADLY is his E. His passive, Q, W and R have all been nerfed drastically in that time, whether it be their effects, damage, mana cost or cooldown, all of these are now rendered shadows of what they were, while those that **always** countered him or were countered **by** him are now much stronger then they once were. Truth is, S8 may have seen a "damage creep" for almost every champion in the game, but Malzahar has been destroyed by it. How does it feel to play against him? I don't know. I've not seen anyone but me playing him in months...
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Loki1987,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vJAcrNHT,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-08-13T17:46:52.392+0000) > > I can truly tell you it is unlikely anyone who mains Mazlahar does not have a counter ready and waiting for him. There are plenty to choose from, and always has been. There is Lux(a shit tier champion), Cassiopeia(which gets nerfed every time she is relevant) and anyone who can afford to buy silver stash(fucking noone). Your best option is to literally play adc on mid and rush stash. Malzahar has counters thats true, however that doesnt fix how fucking atrocious it is to lane againist him. When ever someone picked him I had two choices, either pick somethinf I do not want to play, or suffer his laning phase. Neither of these options is fun. For malzahar getting countered is just a minor fucking annoyance. When point click spell chunked 15% of your hp in age where 15% of hp was fucking lot, you are not gona have fun. Especially when he pairs it with liadrys and now 15% point click is 23% point click. But the worst part, the worst part that noone wants to admit, is his 2 second silence on skillshot of a size of lane. And dont tell me its hard to hit, its as hard as any skillshot to hit. And once you get hit, all he has to do is flash on you press E W and ult. And you are dead. No matter your resistances because his W dealt 50% of your max HP over the duration of ult. + any champion that forces you to counter play instead of your own power play has no place in game. Playing againist him was as annoying as it is to play againist Zed. >Malzahar has always been the go to against hypermobile hypercarries, but play a poke mage, adc, or "AP Counter" (Galio/Kassadin) and you can either bully him or ignore him throughout laning phase. Yeah keep telling yourself that champion who gets mana refund on E kills and had wave clear as strong as most mages have now, can be ignored. > For me this was always Syndra, but Xerath, Vel'koz, These champions used to have mana costs before his rework. >Galio, This champion countered any mage and there is a reason why he got reworked >Kassadin, Had 90% ban rate >Ziggs, Anivia, Cassiopia, Gangplank, Gragas, That is fair >Lissandra, Nice meme, this champion doesnt exist. >Karthus, Lux, Orianna, Ryze, Viktor, Zilean,Varus, ok but >Jhin, Quinn, Lucian, Fizz, Ekko WHAT? Jhin wasnt played on mid, jhin wasnt played at all during malzahar era, rest are champions that he counters? >and Caitlyn all play well into him (NOT saying he couldn't win lane against these, but that was where skill came in rather then the current spam bs xD) Malzahar required skill? Im sorry what? What part of hitting one spell and then flash faceroll is supposed to be skill? And its not like I did not play malzahar. I wasted 100 hours into playing that champ. Hit Q and flash faceroll. That isnt skill. > > He countered: Katarina, Yasuo, Zed, Talon, Ahri, Leblanc and Diana, and would probably be good into new Irelia, new Akali, and Zoe. Yeah he countered Diana for sure... > > Now lets look at that list and see how his counters are doing in his absence...could the be a correlation there? :O You seriously think that malzahar being meta is somehow going to fix current issues? You seriously think that shutting down someone on lane in meta where gold lead means jack shit is going to change anything? And suppose it will make those champs less relevant. At what price? At price of bringing back one of the most toxic and uninteractive kits back in the game? I think I will pass on "opportunity" like that. > > I wrote a quick comparison of Malz after his 2016 rework compared to todays malz earlier (https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EEcyVq3A-remember-when-malzahar-was-a-carry?comment=00020000000100000000), and the ONLY ability that hasn't been nerfed BADLY is his E. His passive, Q, W and R have all been nerfed drastically in that time, whether it be their effects, damage, mana cost or cooldown, all of these are now rendered shadows of what they were, while those that **always** countered him or were countered **by** him are now much stronger then they once were. There is a reason why nerfing ability that removes your options to counterplay for 2 seconds, is a good idea. There is also good reason why removing 50% max hp magic damage on basic ability on rank 1 is also good idea. > > Truth is, S8 may have seen a "damage creep" for almost every champion in the game, but Malzahar has been destroyed by it. How does it feel to play against him? I don't know. I've not seen anyone but me playing him in months... It feels almost same. Only difference is that now you can see him prepare for his flash engage. Which actually gives you an option to disengage.
Reiizm (NA)
: Malzahar may be more viable now, but he's just not as fun to play anymore.
So you hate playing Malzahar? Great now you can feel what it is like playing againist him.
Sheldons (NA)
: Riot pushing players from this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Sheldons,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEbmn7Ey,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-13T10:20:03.565+0000) > > I need to vent my frustrations about this game. I think I am finally done with this game at least until drastic changes are made. Here’s a list of reasons why riot has pushed me away: > > - getting rid of runes and renaming masteries “runes” is a terrible idea. It did the opposite effect of what they wanted which was to give players different viable rune paths. Which is not the case, it’s just cookie cutter more than before. Runes need to be brought back. Runes need to go back to season 3-4, where ranged champions had weaker effects on runes or even negative effects. It simply doesnt make sense for ranged character that is capable of applying most rune effects with much lower effort to get same effect as melee champion. And this is comming from someone who predominately mained adc and mages. > - constant nerfs to Janna when shield supports are not the problem at all. They don’t do fuck all about hooks and they created an Assassin support Pyke. Constant nerfs to braindead shield/heal bots are justified. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/diamond/by-winrate Janna is sitting on 49% win rate. For a champion that requires little to no effort that just isnt justifiable. Pyke, which is astronomically harder to play than Janna sits on only 0.3% higher win rate. This is just wrong > - for champions who have unique benefits on their abilities, their base value is nerfed to shit in order to compensate for having that on their kit. Good example is Janna’s movespeed or oriannas auto attacks Orianna had to use her unique passive benefit actively. Yeah auto attacks are active effect. Janna was simply in game. And it was so bad that during her global move speed buffs she was sitting on 56% win rate for OVER YEAR. Another thing about Orianna is that she only benefits herself. Janna was 6150 IP for free. She literally had effect of something you could buy in store for actual IP, in game. For everyone. > - this game is HEAVILY catered to melee tanky dps compares to ranged dps. You cant be serious. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/diamond/by-winrate, if you ignore mordekaiser and skarner with their low pick rates inflating win rates, only melee champ in top 10 that is melee and tanky dps is kled. 2 are assasins 1 is tank and 1 is pantheon. REST ARE RANGED. If you go to top 20 you add illaoi and udyr, 1 more assasin and 7 ranged. This game HEAVILY caters ranged damage and burst. >Because kiting was a problem before, riot decided to not only give almost every champion dashes, but their slows are more potent, their auto attack animation is faster, their movespeed is higher, itemization to gain a fuck ton of bonus movespeed and also they get items like merc treads or swiftness boots to mitigate cc. First of all, which melee tanky dps champion has dash and slow. They either have CC or mobility. Thats why juggernauts are actually balanced compared to tanks that have both. Second of all, how many times have you seen anyone build swiftness boots? That item doesnt exist. Its just a meme.
: [Meta] We need better moderation on this board. There shouldn't be 10+ posts about the same topic.
Only thing moderation has to do is remove spam from 1 user on 30 alt accounts. If 20 people feel like leaving dog shit complaints about Yasuo, they have all the fucking right to do so. Especially since issues like Yasuo have been over discussed there is simply nothing to add to table. If you start removing those complaints, suddenly Yasuo doesnt even look like a problem anymore.
: Riot's solutions to supports is one step forwards and two steps back.
Im sorry but what you are complaining about is exactly the result of giving easiest role second most power. Of course you have no room to express yourself, support doesnt have room to express yourself. When support did not have as much impact you could get away with playing dog shit builds and dog shit champions. Im all in for reverting impact of supports in game. But stop pretending that its a problem. If you play easy impactfull class prepare to build like that.
: Again, this isn't directed at tanks - It's targeted at early-to-mid game damage across the board. 'Reversing what they fucked up' would mean reverting the rune rework entirely.
Yes. They should revert runes. Better, remove them entirely.
: Knockout Lee sin skin...Knock out Vi?
No. Actually star guardian Vi. Just imagine. Her. A star guardian. She is gona hate every second of it.
: > early-to-mid game
Its still much easier reversing what they fucked up instead of balancing the whole tank roster all over again.
: Could Riot not just adjust base HP and resistances across the board if Damage is too high in the early-to-mid game?
they would literally have to triple base hp and triple hp growth. Because 5k hp darius should not die under 2 seconds.
: Well, technically, Mundo is a Bruiser, if by Bruiser they mean Fighter. Cho'Gath is a Specialist, which is another class entirely.
If it builds like a tank and plays like a tank its a tank.
: Because there are a lot of champs that rely on electrocute to exist, and some of them aren't even doing so hot in the meta to begin with. To throw one out; {{champion:60}} isn't great atm and she relies on as much damage as humanly possible for her Q execute, so she basically lost 30 damage in total level 3 which is also a reduction to venomous bite. Its not like "ok, damage overall gets lowered" its "fuck we have a % missing health mechanic that also gets hit indirectly from this on an already underpreformer". {{champion:56}} takes a big hit from the celerity nerf too. Celerity in combination with his E and Q MS was part of why he was so good atm.
in what world is nocturne getting nerfed a problem?????
: Tank metas are good when tanks soak damage and peel/engage. Tank metas suck when tanks do all of that while also being able to burst the crap out of everyone because they do 60% of your max HP in one rotation.
You just summed up every tank meta that ever happened.
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Tie Me Up,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pbFcAjYW,comment-id=00000007,timestamp=2018-08-11T19:11:19.335+0000) > > If you like tank meta as adc main then you dont remember tank meta. No, I remember the tank meta. At least then fights were survivable for the most part, and teamfighting without both flash and heal and ultimate available was possible without instantly being popped.
aezens (EUW)
: First I never saw anyone referring to {{champion:13}} or {{champion:22}} as bruiser and as far as I know bruiser is the old term for fighter which is official champion classification. Second tanks have serious stat and gold investment advantage over bruiser especially early into the game. I know they need a lot of ehp in order to tank against an entire team and I know they need damage to be an actual threat for carries. However In my opinion there should be an item and ability overhaul to address teamfigth vs duel strength.
I have seen people calling cho gath and mundo a bruiser to dismiss how powerfull tanks are and even turn it completely around and call bruisers over powered. You cant make this shit up.
: Personally I like tank metas. As an ADC I feel more impactful in team fights, and don't have to spend 90% of the time having to stand too far away from the fight or else risk being instakilled by their three assassins.
If you like tank meta as adc main then you dont remember tank meta.
Show more

Daddy Tie Me Up

Level 93 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion