Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=whAlEPYH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-16T06:56:54.588+0000) > > I will never understand regardless of reason why a certain class has to get this amount of hate (talking about the tank class). > play adc and you will understand
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=whAlEPYH,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-17T05:53:16.147+0000) > > play adc and you will understand I'm a Varus main, I understand it can be frustrating to play against tanks sometimes but it's not a reason to dispise the whole class because they are simply strong.
: Everyone is taking TP because you nerfed heal for no reason, not because it's op
I just wish it had a similar thing that {{summoner:7}} Heal has... "The healing is halved for units that were recently effected by Summoner Heal" ###{{summoner:14}} **Ignite** >NEW - The damage from ignite is halved for units that were recently effected by Summoner Ignite. This change would prevent things like people double Igniting you once the first Ignite wears off.
: {{champion:27}} {{item:2004}}
{{item:3070}} {{champion:555}} {{item:3070}}
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Akali Leak
That Passive damage is absolutely huge.
: I'm confused. When you say "what kind of champion", are you referring to the kit or the personality/backstory of the champion?
All of the above I guess. What I want to see (example) * Another really happy champion * Champion who uses Portals * Tanky Marksman
: Give me one without an overloaded as hell kit. Or even better, stop making new champions and fix minionblock, hitboxes, damage creep, and if i could think of a solution even mobility creep. TO bad u never will, make ur dollars while this game is still running, the new players u gather with ur advertisment are gonna figure ur stuff out soon enough too.
I know these are serious problems of the game but I try to forget them from time to time, and just try to enjoy other parts of the game. Playing Ivern helps, his happiness and overall positive personality makes me quite happy when i'm feeling opposite usually.
: Nerf Only The AD Gained On Conquer.
I will never understand regardless of reason why a certain class has to get this amount of hate (talking about the tank class). Conqueror allows some of it's users like Darius to deal a total of 22k true damage ULT included (still trying to find the post on boards with the evidence). While Conqueror is an ideal thing that Bruisers received when having to fight tanks, I don't think it's fair in the sense that they or literally anyone not being able to build against you because any armor that they build get's bypassed by the true damage that you're dealing. It's suppose to be an anti-tank Rune vut it's too effective against Squishy champions like Mages. Some bruisers stopped buying Black Cleaver (like Darius who now buys Trinity Force), because he doesn't need additional Armor Shred thanks to Conqueror and his E Passive. As for ADC's, if Hashinshin thinks the whole class needs to be nerfed again instead of certain individuals (Kai'Sa, Ezreal, Draven, Jhin) then he might as well just ask Riot to just completely delete the class out of the game. There are already some Marksman who are below 46% win-rate, who reached 42% win-rate at this one point (Varus was one of those champions). Yet he complains about champions who are at a 48% win-rate averagely because they can't be at 50%. Honestly Hashinshin SOMETIMES has good points about something but a lot of the time he over-exaggerates problems. Like I don't even understand him sometimes, he wants to as a Bruiser to be able to fight a Tank (understandable) but then he wants to be able to fight every class without dying (some sort of supremacy belief he has with Bruisers) as if his class shouldn't be counter-played by any other. Then on Stream he complains about something being too strong when he is 1/5 as Jax diving his enemy top laner and dying because he can't kill them. Look i'm glad that Bruisers got their own Keystone but I don't understand what else they could want. They were already a couple patches ago, considered to be the most dominant class (During the whole Irelia Conqueror crazyness in all lanes, or Bruisers in general in Mid and Bot lane). They would all hit their powerspikes with one item (either Trinity Force or Black Cleaver). The mage buffs are needed because at that point they struggled when being matched against Bruisers. Because some of them were dealing more damage than Assassin's themselves while being more tanky then them. But yes Mages are the thing now that are dominating over Marksman (Swain, Brand, Heimerdinger), and that will also be adjusted in time. I honestly try to convince people to not completely listen to Hashinshin because he will just cause others to become as toxic as him.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Nikki Andersen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwpGWMoN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T19:43:55.399+0000) > > Because they were 2-3 shotting squishies after getting their 2 item powerspike midgame They're damage champions. They are supposed to do damage. No one seemingly has a problem with mages and bruisers being able to take down squishy champs easily with 2 items, while also offering more utility or durability, but for marksmen being able to actually do their entire purpose it's a problem.
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwpGWMoN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T19:51:56.651+0000) > > They're damage champions. > > They are supposed to do damage. > > No one seemingly has a problem with mages and bruisers being able to take down squishy champs easily with 2 items, while also offering more utility or durability, but for marksmen being able to actually do their entire purpose it's a problem. The favouritism of the community for any other role than Marksman is that obvious from the downvote amount lol. In all honesty i'm glad Marksman were nerfed and I believe that they are currently the most balanced role. Other roles need a minor nerf that is similar in some ways to the Marksman Nerfs to balance out the games total damage output.
: Every adc loses 4 ad in 8.11 Edge gets reworked and stormrazer gets added to the game
You left out the part where their base armor was also nerfed.
: Loading Screen
I really, REALLY love this. The one thing that I would like even better is if the summoner icons shared the similar circle shape and size of the keyrune.
: Stand behind minions... and ward your jungle...?
She can Q the wave and then R + E followed up with her already available Q.
: I'M GETTING MARRIED TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/e/e3/Raise_your_Dongers%21_Emote.png
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dxEWEAEX,comment-id=000200000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T06:01:17.226+0000) > > Good thing there's items that help you deal with that right? > > {{item:3814}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} > > As for beint frustrated with Kai'Sa I can understand, her kit isn't going to be balanced no matter what the numbers are, the concept of her being able to upgrade all of her abilities is quite questionable regardless if she needs the items to do so (but I assume it's a case of rewarded or punished). You'll only have GA as a third or fourth item if you want to be relevant damage at all in any tf to begin with, and as I already said before with GA AD assassins get jackshit from it because the moment you come back to life you are 2 shot anyways. Edge of night blocks a single spell and competes with GA as you need duskblade, youmus, black cleaver, mobility boots and it's either GA or edge. And that leaves you with virtually no MR so if you wanted maw of malmortius from a hexdrinker to even survive a mage burst, you have to pick and choose. As opposed to AP mages who can get both MR and armor and Zhonya's an immensely superior item to GA as it not only gives armor but offensive stats to boot on top of an immunity. Melee assassins are pretty hot garbage against any remotely organized group right now because bruisers and battle mages are so strong on top of an abundance of shield+CC supports and junglers. The moment I go in for an ADC or mage the enemy xin zhao looks at me and I'm CC'd for 1+ second and dead before I can even do anything with the ult assuming I even got off my ult. So I'd much rather play a mage since all you have to do is not feed in lane, farm up to teamfight phase and you'll be supremely more useful.
The things you listed about the problematic things of being an Assassin ("2 shoted" "CC'ed" and having to choose between having more Offense Power or sacrificing it for more defense). These type of problems are also applied for marksman, why do you often see that Marksman never buy defensive items in most cases because they are by default the squishiest role and buying defenses won't make a difference. Which is why they buy full Damage and attempt to provide it as much as they can before being deleted by any kind of Assassin. I guess that's just something Assassins and Marksman have to deal with. Marksman and Assassin's can't be tanky and deal damage at the same time, their damage has a cost of being squishy. EDIT: I'm a Vaarus main and I stopped playing him atm because of these kind of problems but I will wait out when the damage in this game will potentially cool down one day.
: lmao wall dash now that's some bullshit as if every teamfight and ADC playing against a talon would even come close to a wall so they can easily get engaged on. You can't dash or move when you get stunned/silenced/polymorphed the moment you even engage on a mage or assassin, and if you R out immediately as Zed then your mark will do no damage whatsoever. LeBlanc's dash even telegraphs where she's going to return so they can shoot a CC at the the direction of her return as she has to do it anyways or dies in 3 seconds to a bruiser. There's a reason most of those champs aren't even seeing pro play when it's so much better to just grab something that can CC things to death while the Kaisa or Heimer or Swain blow shit up. All these bot lane whiners when most games still live and die by bot lane and jungle. A fed Xayah or Kaisa is still as retarded as ever and far more useful than any midlane assassin can hope to have impact in a game.
Good thing there's items that help you deal with that right? {{item:3814}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} As for beint frustrated with Kai'Sa I can understand, her kit isn't going to be balanced no matter what the numbers are, the concept of her being able to upgrade all of her abilities is quite questionable regardless if she needs the items to do so (but I assume it's a case of rewarded or punished).
: Play at the library. They usually have free internet. Starbucks. McDonalds. Wal-mart. Steal your neighbors wifi. Go to a friends house. Have a friend do it for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolf and Gun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8Jrzsle8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-14T21:44:48.066+0000) > > Play at the library. They usually have free internet. > > Starbucks. > > McDonalds. > > Wal-mart. > > Steal your neighbors wifi. > > Go to a friends house. > > Have a friend do it for you. I own a Desktop PC not a Laptop. Though I could potentially ask someone I know to log into my account to complete the mission.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: internet cafe?
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8Jrzsle8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T21:44:15.499+0000) > > internet cafe? Those don't have League installed by default and if you meantme taking my PC to get internet that would be an issue as my computer is a Desktop not a Laptop.
Rioter Comments
l MrD l (NA)
: this seems fun but ill give it a go 1- marksman ranged P - hitting a target champion will grant this champion movement speed Q - shoots a pulse of energy from his claw in an area exploding and slowing enemies struck W - opens up its claw into a defence formation spinning in a helicopter type thing against the enemy reflecting projectiles back E- dashes in a direction making contact with a champion will force them to be gripped in its claw being silenced and rooted for 3 seconds can be recast in this time to dash backwards cleansing target of initial CC and exposing target reducing resistances R - gains immense damage reduction and becomes rooted in place while opening up his claw revealing his cannon and charging for up to 5 seconds before firing out in a cone shape a beam of energy expanding outwards how long you charge the weapon is how long the beam and with will be ( think MF ranged ult to jhin ranged ult while a beam of energy expands outwards 2- marksman ranged P when hit by a critical attack this champions critical atatck damage gets increased by 2% increased up to 5 stacks Q- throws a smoke bomb on the floor creating a temporray fog of war... any kind of wards dont work in this area .. while in this smoke this champion gains immense amount of attack speed W - activate to become shadow form unable to take or deal damage but moving at high speeds E - dashes to a target enemy champion rooting them in place for 0.75 seconds before running around them in a circle shotting at rapid speed (500 cast range) however if a champion e marked with shadow then this cast range becomes global R - shoots out a beam of light very thin but map length in a straight line all champions hit get carried in the direction of this light bullet until hitting a wall being stunned enemies that get stunned by this ability will be marked with shadow 3 - SUpport melee P - when an ally dies you can give your life without affecting KDA to let them revive temporary for X seconds ( death timer starts at inital death not after ressurection) Q - calls down a blast of green energy in a circle in a target area (like brand W but from the sky instead of from the floor) allies that are hit are dealt damage and slowed - golem form slow becomes a root W - creates a green dome in an area for X seconds allies in this zone convert 10% of damage initial damage taken into a shield whilst also cleansing debuffs - golem form refreshes the Shield for each new damage taken E - temporarily link yourself to a target ally champion gaining gaining bonus movement speed and increasing their movement speed and attack speed - golem form increases damage by X amount of target ally linked R - evolves into a giant stone golem becoming immobile however ability cast range increases dramatically while also giving each skill bonus effects whilst also gaining bonus resistances and CC immunity 4- i dont see anything unique about this choice i keep getting thresh and talon vibes :( 5 - SUpport or mid lane Artilleray mage ranged P - after using a teleport your next damage gains bonus damage (works for autoes) Q -(about 5 CD initll;y but can end up having 1 CD late game) fires a ball of orange light in a direction dealing damage and ecploding on contact (like zoe Q) W - opens up 2 worm holes (has 2 stacks 1st to place 1 worm hole and 2nd to place another worm hole ... projectile kind of abilitiies can be used through this to gain angle advantage Eg ez Q enters a worm hole placed in front of him that ez Q then comes out of the other worm hole placed behind the enemy fizz E - opens a potal up either a wall or ground.. if used on a wall allies or champions can move through this wall from either direction (acts like there is no wall so abilies that get stopped by terrain can go through) is used on the floor allies can enter this to fall in becoming untargetable before falling back to the ground from a worm hole that gets placed above when falling R - marks an area on the ground any champion ally or enemy caught in this after 3 seconds will instantly be teleproted back to base *roots prevent teleportation* ( good for helping to turn fights with gold advanatages or saving a caught out ally)
> [{quoted}](name=l MrD l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=anQAQwwP,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-07-14T20:52:17.681+0000) > > this seems fun but ill give it a go > > 1- marksman > ranged > > P - hitting a target champion will grant this champion movement speed > > Q - shoots a pulse of energy from his claw in an area exploding and slowing enemies struck > > W - opens up its claw into a defence formation spinning in a helicopter type thing against the enemy reflecting projectiles back > > E- dashes in a direction making contact with a champion will force them to be gripped in its claw being silenced and rooted for 3 seconds can be recast in this time to dash backwards cleansing target of initial CC and exposing target reducing resistances > > R - gains immense damage reduction and becomes rooted in place while opening up his claw revealing his cannon and charging for up to 5 seconds before firing out in a cone shape a beam of energy expanding outwards how long you charge the weapon is how long the beam and with will be ( think MF ranged ult to jhin ranged ult while a beam of energy expands outwards > > 2- marksman > ranged > > P when hit by a critical attack this champions critical atatck damage gets increased by 2% increased up to 5 stacks > > Q- throws a smoke bomb on the floor creating a temporray fog of war... any kind of wards dont work in this area .. while in this smoke this champion gains immense amount of attack speed > W - activate to become shadow form unable to take or deal damage but moving at high speeds > E - dashes to a target enemy champion rooting them in place for 0.75 seconds before running around them in a circle shotting at rapid speed (500 cast range) however if a champion e marked with shadow then this cast range becomes global > R - shoots out a beam of light very thin but map length in a straight line all champions hit get carried in the direction of this light bullet until hitting a wall being stunned enemies that get stunned by this ability will be marked with shadow > > 3 - SUpport > melee > > P - when an ally dies you can give your life without affecting KDA to let them revive temporary for X seconds ( death timer starts at inital death not after ressurection) > > Q - calls down a blast of green energy in a circle in a target area (like brand W but from the sky instead of from the floor) allies that are hit are dealt damage and slowed - golem form slow becomes a root > > W - creates a green dome in an area for X seconds allies in this zone convert 10% of damage initial damage taken into a shield whilst also cleansing debuffs - golem form refreshes the Shield for each new damage taken > > E - temporarily link yourself to a target ally champion gaining gaining bonus movement speed and increasing their movement speed and attack speed - golem form increases damage by X amount of target ally linked > > R - evolves into a giant stone golem becoming immobile however ability cast range increases dramatically while also giving each skill bonus effects whilst also gaining bonus resistances and CC immunity > > > 4- i dont see anything unique about this choice i keep getting thresh and talon vibes :( > > 5 - SUpport or mid lane Artilleray mage > ranged > > P - after using a teleport your next damage gains bonus damage (works for autoes) > > Q -(about 5 CD initll;y but can end up having 1 CD late game) fires a ball of orange light in a direction dealing damage and ecploding on contact (like zoe Q) > > W - opens up 2 worm holes (has 2 stacks 1st to place 1 worm hole and 2nd to place another worm hole ... projectile kind of abilitiies can be used through this to gain angle advantage Eg ez Q enters a worm hole placed in front of him that ez Q then comes out of the other worm hole placed behind the enemy fizz > > E - opens a potal up either a wall or ground.. if used on a wall allies or champions can move through this wall from either direction (acts like there is no wall so abilies that get stopped by terrain can go through) is used on the floor allies can enter this to fall in becoming untargetable before falling back to the ground from a worm hole that gets placed above when falling > > R - marks an area on the ground any champion ally or enemy caught in this after 3 seconds will instantly be teleproted back to base *roots prevent teleportation* ( good for helping to turn fights with gold advanatages or saving a caught out ally) First of all I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write all of this (or to thank anyone else who did and is reading this right now). I really liked all of your ideas and I see a lot of potential that Riot could explore, btw it's okay if you can't think of abilities for all champions which in your case was number 4 :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Best Fiddle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dxEWEAEX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-14T13:50:48.754+0000) > > No. Take a look at Pyke for example. He has damage skills, but they are a hit or miss and have CLEAR indicating weaknesses or strengths unlike most assassins today, who have a point and _click erase-you-in-a-second_ abilities. Most assassins don't have the survivability or CC of Pyke.
Most Assassin's make use of their multiple dashes for survivability, as they allow them to perfectly disengage. {{champion:238}} R Secondary Active (has no range limit) {{champion:121}} Evolved E Reset {{champion:7}} Double W dash & return at her disposal {{champion:91}} E Wall dash
InTheory (EUW)
: Yeah it was about a thread that said something along the lines "wardslivesmatter" and was changed from the moderation leading to a heated debatte about how far that is political and improper in terms in regards of the universal rules.
InTheory (EUW)
: >\#TurretLivesMatter Be cautious - threads have been removed or closed for similar terms lately
: Has anyone tried essence reaver crittlesticks yet?
: God, I think of spells and then I'm just like "Sounds like something someone already has." Like number 3. first the that came to mind was a spell where he jabs and if it comes into contact with someone a giant fist appears in from of him dealing damage to the target and those behind it. And then I remembered "Sounds like Vi". I was also like "A passive that somehow evolves his spells denoted by equipping him with armor mimic'ing the giant" and then I was like "well if we do it by max rank, it's syndra, if we do it based on ultimate it's Kha'zix" but for example, like meeting the requirement to evolve the jab would cause the mimic to knock back or something.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=anQAQwwP,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-14T17:58:31.790+0000) > > God, I think of spells and then I'm just like "Sounds like something someone already has." > > Like number 3. first the that came to mind was a spell where he jabs and if it comes into contact with someone a giant fist appears in from of him dealing damage to the target and those behind it. And then I remembered "Sounds like Vi". I was also like "A passive that somehow evolves his spells denoted by equipping him with armor mimic'ing the giant" and then I was like "well if we do it by max rank, it's syndra, if we do it based on ultimate it's Kha'zix" but for example, like meeting the requirement to evolve the jab would cause the mimic to knock back or something. Yeah I know what you mean lol
: Wukong is sick of the counters in lane
I think it's an issue with his current kit design of him fitting the criteria of a Diver. Once he Dives someone he doesn't really have an escape.
Keundt (NA)
: Netherstride Grimoire return idea, inspired by Donger's Dojo's Heimerdinger
Honestly I understand the issue that mages have when it comes to taking down the Turrets at early stages of the game but this would make their late game Turret destruction process a lot shorter than any other class, since they have a consumable elixir that helps against structures. {{item:2139}} Turrets are already weak as they are, please have mercy on them :( ### #TurretLivesMatter
: Leak Akali Rework info from a brazillian video
I'm quite terrified as someone who often plays immobile champions. Though i'm mostly worried what Riot changed about Akali's shroud by the way it was described in this post.
Krotux (NA)
: Option 5 looks like a Karthus skin Option 1 looks like an attrox skin Option 2 doesn't belong in the game lol Option 4 looks like the general edgy mage (malz, xerath) Now, Option 3 looks like it could be a really cool champion actually. A summoner champion that is extremely weak but permanently controls a big golem and his abilities are all around the golem. Q, W, and E would be different kinds of empowerment each with a passive buff to the golemn, and then an active which would do things like temp increase attack speed, absorb damage, do a cc groundstomp attack. The R would be available at level one and is how you manually control the golem (like annie/yori). Leveling it increases the golemn's core strength. Basicaly as the summoner you have to play really safe because if anyone catches you, you 100% die. Aside from that it's pretty safe as the golem can be rezzed on like a 2 min cooldown and does everything for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Krotux,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=anQAQwwP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-14T17:01:31.485+0000) > > Option 5 looks like a Karthus skin > > Option 1 looks like an attrox skin > > Option 2 doesn't belong in the game lol > > Option 4 looks like the general edgy mage (malz, xerath) > > Now, > > Option 3 looks like it could be a really cool champion actually. A summoner champion that is extremely weak but permanently controls a big golem and his abilities are all around the golem. > > Q, W, and E would be different kinds of empowerment each with a passive buff to the golemn, and then an active which would do things like temp increase attack speed, absorb damage, do a cc groundstomp attack. The R would be available at level one and is how you manually control the golem (like annie/yori). Leveling it increases the golemn's core strength. > > Basicaly as the summoner you have to play really safe because if anyone catches you, you 100% die. Aside from that it's pretty safe as the golem can be rezzed on like a 2 min cooldown and does everything for you. I wasn't trying to suggest that the images shown above is whwt they would exactly look like in game. All champions tend to be slightly minimalist in terms of detail due to the need of clarity (New Aatrox being a good example). Also that's a really cool idea with the golem.
: Hmmm... I think I can do 4 and/or 5. I'll come back later.
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=anQAQwwP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T15:26:07.208+0000) > > Hmmm... I think I can do 4 and/or 5. I'll come back later. Okay looking forward to hearing from you :)
Rioter Comments
: What's the point of making an "order" side in VS events?
{{champion:427}} VS {{champion:57}} EDIT: Not sure if Maokai is somewhat evil...
: No? Electrocute is certainly cancer but at least you actually have to chain your abilities. The way TLD worked everyone got huge damage boosts for just basic abilities. (Ex. Lux E+ auto + thunderlord = losing 50% health level 1 = cancer).
Electrocute still works the same way as TDL... https://youtu.be/4NQwb6fH1oY
: for old champs such as {{champion:32}} {{champion:56}}, i think they might be waiting for their full reworks before making any skins for them
> [{quoted}](name=Shakabrawl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v8AbP96i,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-07-13T00:46:23.831+0000) > > for old champs such as {{champion:32}} {{champion:56}}, i think they might be waiting for their full reworks before making any skins for them Yeah most likely.
Kythers (NA)
: Champions that need more skins
{{champion:203}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:26}}
: I still use it... It's still useful... So idek what OP is talking about. Are you asking them to rename it and make the color blue? Because I'd be down for that.
That's what I am trying to mainly suggest yes. It would feel more sense thematically, in comparison with the rest of the runes. EDIT: I made a Blue version, to show as to what it would look like. https://image.ibb.co/j9JT7T/Thunderlords_Decree.png
: I think as a whole Electrocute is certainly better, it was pretty dumb how common TLD was before. That said ThunderLords Decree as a name sounds badass as hell, and I prefer it looking blue.
https://image.ibb.co/j9JT7T/Thunderlords_Decree.png Hmm
: How to fix the game [LIST]
You're pretty much spot on and summed up it all. Sucks that Riot doesn't hide the fact that they aren't too bothered about high damage existing in the game.
: >only assassins can use it. Why lie?
I don't really see Mages use it, unless it's {{champion:55}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:7}} who are still Assassin's regardless if they build like Mages.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Havent really had a scary dream, but i did have one that felt fairly real, and i havent a clue what was going on in it, but i remember being able to pull my pinkie fingers away from my nails and it had some like.... maggots or something under there. It was weird but instead of being scared or creeped out i was too busy trying to figure out how they got there and wondering what was going on o.O.
> [{quoted}](name=Im Coming Senna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yitoEGdP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-12T07:10:15.669+0000) > > Havent really had a scary dream, but i did have one that felt fairly real, and i havent a clue what was going on in it, but i remember being able to pull my pinkie fingers away from my nails and it had some like.... maggots or something under there. It was weird but instead of being scared or creeped out i was too busy trying to figure out how they got there and wondering what was going on o.O. Woah that's quite visual D:
: I remember a dream I had where my parents were taken captive by some guy and I was forced into the moral dillemma of either leaving them in his possession, or taking their place as his captive. I chose the latter. I won't go into details about what happened next, since it'd probably break the boards rules on grotesque imagery.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yitoEGdP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-12T07:20:24.025+0000) > > I remember a dream I had where my parents were taken captive by some guy and I was forced into the moral dillemma of either leaving them in his possession, or taking their place as his captive. > > I chose the latter. > > I won't go into details about what happened next, since it'd probably break the boards rules on grotesque imagery. Sounds really rough :/
ThePikol (EUNE)
: I have a lot of dreams, some are super fun some are scary. I had dreams about apocalypse, war, rockets bombarding my hometown, my house, cars accidents, I died few times in my dreams, huge insects, spiders, someone chasing me, aliens kidnapping me while my family is unable to help, holes in my hands from bullets, sleep paralysis. But mostly I have good or neutral dreams :)
> [{quoted}](name=ThePikol,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yitoEGdP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-12T07:47:34.021+0000) > > I have a lot of dreams, some are super fun some are scary. I had dreams about apocalypse, war, rockets bombarding my hometown, my house, cars accidents, I died few times in my dreams, huge insects, spiders, someone chasing me, aliens kidnapping me while my family is unable to help, holes in my hands from bullets, sleep paralysis. But mostly I have good or neutral dreams :) That's a whole lot of nightmares :/
: its really cool being half healthed at level 2 by an electrocute leblanc, really glad this champion was reverted btw
I experienced the same thing and the next time her electrocute was up, she did a similar combo again Q + W + Ignite + (Electrocute). I think Leblanc would be fine if she didn't had the ability to POINT TO CLICK Q on enemies. But the other best option is as OP said nerf Electrocute.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KB5GlmGy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-11T19:33:52.610+0000) > > Marksman remain the only balanced role in the game at the moment... well crit markmen are balanced how they should be yes... it doesn't change the fact that everything else is so absurdly OP. that actaully having one class BALANCED make them look like their are in a shit state by comparison.
: Which is why it's hilarious to see people asking for them buffed. *No. They are actually ADCs again instead of burst crit RNG machines. NOW WE JUST NEED TO FIX THE REST OF THE PROBLEM.* But instead Riot is giving more damage to mages that can already 100-0 targets, like VelKoz.
I wish they gave every other class the same Nerf treatment, so that an actual early game could exist and not see a first blood within the first 3 minutes.
: *because EVERYONE is doing this same thing* Tanks, assassins, fighters, mages. All kill you in the blink of an eye. We're complaining, it's just not specific champs anymore. It's the ENTIRE GAME that is doing this, and it sucks for everyone involved.
Marksman remain the only balanced role in the game at the moment...
Show more

Darkin Hybrid

Level 53 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion