: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
Pantheon having his empowered W buff not trigger on AA if the previous AA got cancelled
: Does Retired SKINS NEVER COMEBACK??!!!
https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_Vault
terror1988 (EUNE)
: Rly?
> [{quoted}](name=terror1988,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=p0RuE4NT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T15:53:39.425+0000) > > Rly? It widens your hitbox. Also {{item:3053}}
: Warden Item Effect Concept: Bodyblock & Tank 1 AoE spell similar to Braum's Unbreakable
> [{quoted}](name=Illâoi Evê Siôn,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=p0RuE4NT,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-16T12:32:37.679+0000) > > I suggest a cheap item (~2200 Gold) with weak stats meant for Wardens that gives you the ability to tank one spell similar to Braum's Unbreakable, omni-directional but with weak/no damage reduction, to help prevent picks on your allies. Difference to Locket is being able to absorb the effects of AoE spells (like Sejuani ult), positioning requirement, and pseudo-engage warranty similar to Banshee's Veil. Could possibly widen your hit box (indicated with a circle around champ?) to make positioning requirement easier. Low/no damage reduction prevents abuse. Stats would have to fit Wardens in some other way, too, and it could gain passive effects from component items used. Try elixir of iron {{item:2138}}
koshkyra (NA)
: An ability kit that would fit a witch or some kind of black magic champion.
Dunno if that ult is a good idea. But I kinda like the rest of the kit.
Stacona (NA)
: Wizzy, the Liquid Experiment
Get Lethal Tempo. Hit 4 AS. Become fucking imortal. GG EZ.
Srbonator (EUNE)
: Can i translate the whole game on my language and expect riot to put it in the game?
Maybe try contacting support asking about, they are nice ppl and tend to give great answers.
: I agree: Magic Missile would be nice. For the passive, I'd say something that would make this a D&D mage: manaless, but gets a limited number of spell casts per recall per spell (depending on spell or champion level). It would be very cool if R could be Time Stop, but I'm afraid that would disrupt the "twitch-reflex-pacing" rito is trying to cater to, so that won't happen. Maybe a Chain Contingency would be better? Wait a minute - you don't have to decide which spells he can cast! Just give players a list of available spells, a menu to change them at the fountain, a level limit like the one you wrote, a passive that explains this, and that's it: you have a D&D mage! This would result in an extremely versatile champion with abysmal sustain (the limited spell casts would act as a very small not-improvable and not-recharging mana pool) to keep it balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Disulfiram,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=vlEKUyNi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-15T17:11:07.512+0000) > > I agree: Magic Missile would be nice. > > For the passive, I'd say something that would make this a D&D mage: manaless, but gets a limited number of spell casts per recall per spell (depending on spell or champion level). > > It would be very cool if R could be Time Stop, but I'm afraid that would disrupt the "twitch-reflex-pacing" rito is trying to cater to, so that won't happen. > Maybe a Chain Contingency would be better? > > Wait a minute - you don't have to decide which spells he can cast! > Just give players a list of available spells, a menu to change them at the fountain, a level limit like the one you wrote, a passive that explains this, and that's it: you have a D&D mage! > > This would result in an extremely versatile champion with abysmal sustain (the limited spell casts would act as a very small not-improvable and not-recharging mana pool) to keep it balanced. Letting people be able to choose abilities would make counterplay pretty impossible. That's a big NO.
: Pierrot the Mad Puppeteer
4s taunt way too much. The rest of the concept looks fine, although it lacks some indicative damage, cost and CD values. (note: going *"high damage, high AP scaling, medium range, low CD, moderate MP cost"* would be good enough, no need to make it numbers if you don't want to)
Clear (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=s8Avnx6A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-15T13:03:18.217+0000) > > * [Summoner's Wrath](https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Summoner%27s_Wrath) > * [Summoner's Insight](https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Summoner%27s_Insight#Season%202013) > * [Summoner's Resolve](https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Summoner%27s_Resolve) > > [Reason they got removed](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/o81eXTWd-new-summoner-spells-masteries-on-the-pbe-10312013) I'm talking about balances not an mastery or runes
> [{quoted}](name=Clear,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=s8Avnx6A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T20:12:59.180+0000) > > I'm talking about balances not an mastery or runes You weren't talking to begin with lol
: Anyone remembers these three masteries?
* [Summoner's Wrath](https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Summoner%27s_Wrath) * [Summoner's Insight](https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Summoner%27s_Insight#Season%202013) * [Summoner's Resolve](https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Summoner%27s_Resolve) [Reason they got removed](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/o81eXTWd-new-summoner-spells-masteries-on-the-pbe-10312013)
: Idea for Dragon Trainer
Rumble could ride a tiny dragon mount that spit flames and was called 'Tristan'.
Zamb (NA)
: Skillshot Accuracy %
Would be cool, unlesss it gets as buggy as death recap.
: ok but, he has to get 5 stacks on you, 5 aa or 3 in Q, then it takes 5 seconds of a now high priority target being slowed to kill the target and besides most marksmen or assassins kills tanks in much less time. and if the target dies to something other than the ult, hes gonna be chunked if not dead
> [{quoted}](name=RamItInMyAsol,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=mkg05iaY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-15T01:39:17.117+0000) > > ok but, he has to get 5 stacks on you, 5 aa or 3 in Q, then it takes 5 seconds of a now high priority target being slowed to kill the target > and besides most marksmen or assassins kills tanks in much less time. > and if the target dies to something other than the ult, hes gonna be chunked if not dead There's not a single tank who can do that. Also, to get 5 stacks you need 3 AA + 1 E
: [Champion Rework, Full Concept] Kayle, the Judicator
Passive looks pretty interesting. Also, would change Q to something simpler.
: Pierrot, The Dark Puppeteer [Champion Concept]
Looks like ult is a surefire execution with no counterplay
Sun323 (NA)
: Master Yi
: Fiddlesticks VGU Concept (Version 2)
This is a lot of text man.
: Didn't you design that bigger emote wheel too? They should hire you lmao. I don't like the colors too much, I think green/gold looks a little tacky. I still love the idea though. It kind of gives a purpose to the mission system outside of events/league tourneys. I would like to see a list of missions you have in mind for each role. I can't think of what support would really... have to do in this case?
> [{quoted}](name=Volibears Keeper,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EXd7wREq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-12T01:58:51.878+0000) > > Didn't you design that bigger emote wheel too? > > They should hire you lmao. > > I don't like the colors too much, I think green/gold looks a little tacky. I still love the idea though. It kind of gives a purpose to the mission system outside of events/league tourneys. > > I would like to see a list of missions you have in mind for each role. I can't think of what support would really... have to do in this case? Destroy X wards in a game. Reach higher than X CC score. Heal / shield for X amount. Get X assists. Etc.
: There are plenty of 4 person pop bands.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=j6Ff6EoE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-10T15:01:44.993+0000) > > There are plenty of 4 person pop bands. {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}}
: Greatest Heimerdinger Skin of All Time
The answer is ... Happy Meal
Éthreal (NA)
: Kayle Rework, let me know what you think
Looks like a different champion, a nice support champion that is not Kayle. Also, as she barely has any heal on the new kit, the second part of the passive is kinda pointless.
: In client champion/skin test
Isn't this called PB-something? Like, dunno, PBE?
Stratixx (NA)
: Unbalances in the game with skins
: Featured game modes
This has already been mentioned by RIOT, each rotating mode would have to be mantained as patches roll in.
InTheory (EUW)
: I said it before and I say it again: The day you decide to nerf Nami officially shows how insane the balance team is. The fact that players actually asked for nerfs to Nami because they were reading a Number > 50% is a confession of failure on players’ side as well. That Nami evolved a high winrate is caused by a bunch of factors: >- nerfs to enchanters on a global level (cutting heal & shield power) did not affect her as much >- nerfs to shield enchanters (shield durations, decay) did not affect her at all >- nerfs to enchanters on an individual level when they provided too much peel for their marksmen without bringing anything else to the table did not affect her of course >- nerfs to supports that were pick/ban in LC$ (Tahm Kench, Braum, Rakan, Shen) did not affect her >- nerfs to support itemization resulting in one less health pot at the beginning of the game did not affect her as much Result: The competition around Nami on the support position has systematically been nerfed to a point where supports are slaves again. All the points that I mentioned that are nerfs to the support position but still favors Nami because she is most likely to play against an opponent that suffered way more from any sort of nerfs before. Asking to nerf Nami is asking to further nerf the support position. You want to be autofilled even more into the support position? Go ahead and ask for further support nerfs. --- Nami has always been top tier in terms of - Gameplay Design: She’s no stupid heal/shield bot but is really fun to play. The player can actually decide to play passively or aggressively depending on circumstances and how lane plays out early without being dictated one playstyle by the “balance” team. - Fairness: Even though she has an over average high winrate she remains a super low ban rate. Players always liked to play against a Nami and even do so when she’s that strong compared to her direct competitors. - Balance: Nami barely ever found her way into patch notes outside of a) bug fixes or b) general stat changes that affected a whole bunch of champions at the same time anyway. Even the last real buff was surprising and unnecessary but the “balance” team went through with it anyway for reasons. I asked several times that if they’d ever think about nerfing Nami they should just revert her Q buff. She was balanced before that change, rather balanced even afterwards. Now they go again with some experimental changes because that has always worked out as we all know. --- Taking a look at top supports in diamond plus via leagueofgraphs.com shows that the top supports are all focused on either poke-damage or all-in damage. Nami with her strength to heal up poke damage especially in a situation where she can get the double bounce and her strength to counter all-ins if played properly put her on top of the current meta. All that is not because her numbers are good but because her gameplay favors the meta and everything that could do the same job is basically nerfed to the ground. Asking to nerf Nami because of that is basically asking #PLEASE RIOT WE NEED MORE DAMAGE ORIENTED SUPPORTS PLEASE ADD MORE DAMAGE TO THE GAME. If you ask me you should ~~fire~~ move whoever came up with that nerf to a different area in the company like the cafeteria. But make sure to not let them pile food because they don’t really know how to balance things properly.
> [{quoted}](name=InTheory,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=AENqRo6N,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-10-03T15:41:07.058+0000) > > If you ask me you should ~~fire~~ move whoever came up with that nerf to a different area in the company like the cafeteria. But make sure to not let them pile food because they don’t really know how to balance things properly. : ^)
: Blue Essence to Orange Essence?
You guys can always buy more rune pages. You need 55.536 rune pages to have all the possible combinations {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} > main: pre 4·3·3·3 = 108 dom 4·3·3·4 = 144 rest 3·3·3·3 = 81 > sub: dom 3·11 = 33 rest 3·3·3 = 27 > main + subs: pre 108·(33+3·27) = 12312 dom 144·(4·27) = 15522 rest 3·81·(33+3·27) = 27702 > total: 55536
: Telekinetic Champion Concept
dat momen wen u don kno if serious or troll
: How about a champion that's apologetic?
Lore-wise, he should be **Canadian**.
: DR. AVEN
"Professor said I failed. Showed him my axes. Suma cum laude"
: Train Conductor Ornn
And when he casts his ult, he says "CHOO, CHOO, mo****"
: I like the idea. A duelist who has the capability to be an assassin. However some things i feel need to change and some things need to be clarified. Lets start with the Passive (Which I like a lot): 12% Reduced damage is very strong in the early game. Its a free Ninja Tabi for all damage when you think about it. Maybe tone it down to 7% - 25% (+1% per level). AOE, i feel, should do full damage. Also i think there should be a delay as she turns toward he opponent (Maybe 1 second, gets shorter with bonus movement speed). This will allow for champions with dashes to be able to play around he passive rather than just deal with it (ex: Fiora dashes over Nora and instead of Nora just immediately whipping around as the dash happens to block a portion of the damage, she gets hit). Obviously when Nora attacks or uses an ability she will orientate to face her target again. Now her Q: The changes i think that need to happen here is a quality of life change. Base Damage needs to increase to something like 60 / 75 / 90 / 105 / 120, and scaling could probably increase to somewhere in the 80% - 100% bonus AD. Mana Cost should be a flat 60. Stun removed (will make some sense later on) Still applies on hit and can Crit Looking at Nora's kit i noticed one thing, her wave clear is bad. Not sure if you intended this. (ignore these changes to her Q below if you intended her to have bad clear) Cooldown 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds Does 150% damage to minions Killing a minion with Literal Smack will refund half the cd and 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 mana Now her W: (This ability is strong and needs some big changes) Lets start with a small change that will help Nora a bit Clarifying the description a bit. When Nora hits an enemy champion with an attack or ability, she gains a movement speed boost that decays over 1.5 seconds. Movement Speed buff 15 / 16.25 / 17.5 / 18.75 / 20% Decaying over 1.5 seconds (When Nora critically strikes the Movement Speed buff is multiplied by 1.5x and decays over 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 / 2.5 seconds) Now to the vision changes: No longer places a Stealth Ward. Now places a Sensing Stone (Sensing Stones are invisible, have the same health, and have the same vision range as a Stealth Ward, but don't give vision. They instead detect movement similar to Rek'sai when she is burrowed.). If Nora steps on the Sensing Stone she picks it up refunding 15 seconds from the ability's cooldown. If an enemy champion steps on the Sensing Stone they break it and are revealed for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 seconds (levels 1 / 6 / 11 / 16) Placing a new Sensing stone gets rid of the old one Range: 600 (same as Warding Totem. 1000 is to much in my opinion having the vision is safe enough having the massive range to place it is to much) Cooldown: 90 / 80 / 70 / 60 / 50 Duration: 120 seconds Cost: No Cost Now her E: Active: Dashes forward stunning and dealing physical damage to enemies hit along its path. The dash stops if Nora hitsan enemy champion Dash Range: 400 Cooldown: 15 / 13.5 / 12 / 10.5 / 9 seconds (if the enemy champion you are in combat with dies, this ability's cooldown resets) Physical Damage: 80 / 100 / 120 / 140 / 160 (+60% AD) Mana Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 Stun duration: .5 / .625 / .75 / .875 / 1 second(s) Now her R: This can be very unreliable in a lane against healthy tanks, and will do very little in the laning phase, against mages they can AA to break it, the only real victim would be an adc. I have an iteration that might fit better Active: For the next 4 seconds, any damage Nora takes she stores a portion of it. After the 4 seconds are up her next AA (or Q since it applies on hit) deals additional magic damage. Nora can recast this ability after 2 seconds to ready the damage early. Mana Cost: 100 Cooldown: 100 / 85 / 70 Damage stored: 20% / 27.5% / 35% Magic Damage: 100 / 200 / 300 (+100% total AD) (+100% of stored damage) Synopsis for each change Passive: The amount of Damage Reduction is to strong early on, needed some counterplay Q: Overall seems weak, especially level 1 costing 52 mana to deal 40 base damage. W: The MS buff seems a little lacking so is buffed it slightly, but made it only obtainable when hitting champions. Vision can be very strong, thats why when you look at these abilities they have a long cooldown and give the vision briefly. So I reduced its range so its less safe and also by changing the Vision to movement detection, you won't know who it is unless they step on it. E: made it more of a rewarding and set up tool. Also increased the range to help close distance when it comes to jumping on ranged. R: This ability on paper looks nice but when you sit down and think about it. When you ready it in a teamfight and a the enemy mage auto's you you reflected 40% of an auto that did like no damage to you in the first place and now the ability is on cooldown for 80 seconds (44 seconds if you have 40% cdr). So I overhauled it and gave it a fit for a Juggernaut who wants to absorb some damage then lash it out all at once, or a nice damage buff for a slayer who wants to nuke a carry. What do you think? do you agree with some points? Do you disagree with others?
Nice concept. Suggested changes: * Changer her classes to: Slayer (Skirmisher) / Fighter (Diver) as her current kit fits those roles better * Changer her W active, getting a free stealth ward is pretty broken and disrupts how vision works. Note that any existing vision ability is weaker than a stealth ward or gives the enemy some information about itself or a way to counter it. * Changer her R, reasons already mentioned here > [{quoted}](name=Darkloore,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=RUr4yVxd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-03T20:23:24.802+0000) > > R: This ability on paper looks nice but when you sit down and think about it. When you ready it in a teamfight and a the enemy mage auto's you you reflected 40% of an auto that did like no damage to you in the first place and now the ability is on cooldown for 80 seconds (44 seconds if you have 40% cdr).
: Draven Skin Idea. Stock/Corprorate Draven
"Welcome to League of Draven. Yes, I just bought it." "Draven owns the match" "Who wants some Draven shares?" "Subtle? I'd rather monopoly."
Yxion95 (EUW)
: >David 777 Well, it has a quite a delay, with Despair only applying it every other second. Besides, each third auto attack by {{champion:67}} is more powerful
> [{quoted}](name=Yxion95,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=gZ10BrAN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T23:15:08.683+0000) > > Well, it has a quite a delay, with Despair only applying it every other second. Besides, each third of auto attack by {{champion:67}} is more powerful Every 3rd attack of hers deals 14% of the target's max health and DOESN'T SCALE. While yours deals 16% of the target's missing health and scales with 7% AD, meaning a regular AD bruiser build (consider 250 AD lategame) would deal 33.5% of the target's missing health. Without being squishy nor AS reliant.
Manxxom (NA)
: To answer BOTH your comments, maximum hp at 5k doesn't give it a super high max hp damage bonus, that would be broken and way too easy to cheese tanks. His q also does more damage in the inner side.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=i7FEYxTn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-02T21:50:28.839+0000) > > To answer BOTH your comments, maximum hp at 5k doesn't give it a super high max hp damage bonus, that would be broken and way too easy to cheese tanks. His q also does more damage in the inner side. With 4 AA, when passive deals maximum damage, you deal 50% HP as true damage. Also, Q damage varies from target to target, as someone with high armor would take more damage from the edge of the skill.
Manxxom (NA)
: Marrow - The Guardian of Retribution (champion concept)
How much damage does his passive deal to someone who initially has 5k HP at maximum passive damage?
Manxxom (NA)
: Marrow - The Guardian of Retribution (champion concept)
Does his Q deal more damage on the inner side or on the outer side?
: Medeia, the Enchantress
Choice is too wide between different extra skill effects. Also, it'd be a good idea to give her a third offensive spell instead of her W, and move the shield to the ultimate.
Reksee (NA)
: Item Idea
I suggest the following change to the active: > **Active**: > Nearby allies will gain **Overcharge** for 1.5s. > Cooldown: 60s Range: 350u > > **Overcharge**: Deal 20% increased damage. It improves your previous active in the following ways: * It can be countered, as it requieres the team to group quite tight to make full use of it. * It doesn't make certain burst skills damage skyrocket * It benefits both burst champions and consistent DPS champions
KlempNMK (EUNE)
: The Turrets
I personally find it quite ridiculous that turrets can be 1v1'd on lategame. They lack some more killing power on lategame. However, making them harder to destroy would be bad cause it would make long, full-build-since-20-min-ago games even longer.
Eeszsa (NA)
: But not everyone who play the game is American? They won't get enough sales.
> [{quoted}](name=Eeszsa,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=2OkEOfAh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-01T06:16:29.034+0000) > > But not everyone who play the game is American? They won't get enough sales. but they will get **FREEDOM**
: You're being very dramatic. It's literally Ability, sub category explaining extra parts of the ability, then next ability. Indentions mean that its a part off what is above it, I've written many college papers and the format just makes sense I am sorry you don't understand standard formats.
> [{quoted}](name=Liammccrary,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=H0fLKKFM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T23:47:35.501+0000) > > You're being very dramatic. It's literally Ability, sub category explaining extra parts of the ability, then next ability. Indentions mean that its a part off what is above it, I've written many college papers and the format just makes sense I am sorry you don't understand standard formats. compare him with invoker
kebryuu (NA)
: championship teemo (gold chroma)
I hope RIOT creates a Teemo chroma that makes client crash not allowing Teemo to play
115 (EUW)
: Candy Kayn very good concept :)
> [{quoted}](name=wards,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=vN5AJaEh,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-30T16:06:15.415+0000) > > {{item:3056}} <-- very good item btw best item ever
: 1 UPVOTE = STOP making new champions ! (read text why)
Not saying that Zoe or Yasuo current states is nice, but I like having a wide champion pool.
: Riot employees are monkeys
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Shahamut (NA)
: The sequencing thing is a really cool idea. But combined with everything else in the kit, This would set a new standard for unneeded complexity and overloadedness in a kit. I might suggest rethinking the abilities a bit more, and seeing what you can take out if you want to do the sequencing thing. Which sounds really cool.
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=rMAQr5QR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-30T01:19:57.358+0000) > > The sequencing thing is a really cool idea. But combined with everything else in the kit, This would set a new standard for unneeded complexity and overloadedness in a kit. > > I might suggest rethinking the abilities a bit more, and seeing what you can take out if you want to do the sequencing thing. Which sounds really cool. The sequencing adds up for a total of 12 different combinations, which makes Udyr's sequencing more complicated than Dota2's Invoker ultimate. Also the rest of the kit, 3 effects per skill is kind of a lot, totalling 12 different aspects+stances+actives, 24 when counting sequences. You really took overcomplication to the next level.
: An update to the Rune system
Looks @ Precision tree > **Legend: Tenacity** > Gain 5% − 30% (based on Legend stacks) tenacity. ¿¿ why is this here ?? And so much more like this one. Upvoted.
Héraklia (EUW)
: Space Pirate Kled
so good {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Two new Items [Item Concepts]
Halve the scalings on Witchery, 100% AP scaling is a monster. Reduce Spellblade to 150% base AD, Triforce is meant to be the strongest (non AP) Sheen.
Show more

David 777

Level 262 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion