Garurumon (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Aec7b05r,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-09-11T19:02:54.418+0000) > > how do you counter this? {{champion:36}} {{champion:54}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3065}} > > > > OH.... > > > thats right That doesn't work in theory. Maybe in practic depending on the player, but Mundo wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance against Vayne. He's too reliant on health, and I don't know if they teach you that in bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=Garurumon,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Aec7b05r,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T19:08:42.682+0000) > > That doesn't work in theory. Maybe in practic depending on the player, but Mundo wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance against Vayne. He's too reliant on health, and I don't know if they teach you that in bronze. can you not see maplhite there aswell? No wonder the NA region is a joke.
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T18:49:53.646+0000) > > i like how you dont even deny it too. im pretty sure you have class, start paying attention before i see you at mc D's Never had to work at fast food, never intend to because, well I simply don't want to. One of the advantages of not being a 14 year old.
> [{quoted}](name=Bearricane,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T19:08:38.426+0000) > > Never had to work at fast food, never intend to because, well I simply don't want to. > > One of the advantages of not being a 14 year old. LOL this kid cannot read
Garurumon (EUW)
: How do you counter true damage? Health. How do you counter scaling % max hp? Not by building health. This is where they clash, and is where that shitty true damage max hp scaling comes in effect, ruining the gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Garurumon,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Aec7b05r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-11T18:59:20.643+0000) > > How do you counter true damage? Health. > > How do you counter scaling % max hp? Not by building health. > > This is where they clash, and is where that shitty true damage max hp scaling comes in effect, ruining the gameplay. how do you counter this? {{champion:36}} {{champion:54}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3065}} OH.... thats right
: > [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Uha3pjkP,comment-id=00090002000000010000,timestamp=2015-09-11T07:59:33.795+0000) > > Its not working because he's been ignoring the root cause of what makes league a toxic place verbally. The ACTIONS of players which go unpunished. Trollin is at an all time high after 5 seasons. Why? Because there is no consequence for trolling your team as long as you say nothing. Which, naturally, has caused the opposite of what was intended to happen after all these systems were implemented. League has grown more toxic. Go figure. Despite whatever flaws the system has, it's still doing a good enough job of reducing toxicity. I've been playing League for over five years, and I can say that the community overall is a lot better than before. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't played as long, is lying, or deluded. Even if more subtle trolling has increased, overall toxicity is still down. Games like the ones below are pretty much nonexistent now, and people who act like that nowadays will only last a single game. http://i.imgur.com/kPmw6AT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/JsgNeBm.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Maximum Viktor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Uha3pjkP,comment-id=000900020000000100000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T18:52:39.019+0000) > > Despite whatever flaws the system has, it's still doing a good enough job of reducing toxicity. I've been playing League for over five years, a**nd I can say that the community overall is a lot better than before.** Anyone who says otherwise hasn't played as long, is lying, or deluded. Even if more subtle trolling has increased, overall toxicity is still down. Games like the ones below are pretty much nonexistent now, and people who act like that nowadays will only last a single game. > > http://i.imgur.com/kPmw6AT.jpg > > http://i.imgur.com/JsgNeBm.jpg thats a dam lie
: 5.18: Dafuq Lyte
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T18:34:53.487+0000) > > if youre using mad, dank in argument YOU ARE 14. youre not fooling anyone kid. That's the kind of logic a 14 year old would use though. Good thing I'm not at such an impressionable age.
> [{quoted}](name=Bearricane,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T18:48:29.212+0000) > > That's the kind of logic a 14 year old would use though. i like how you dont even deny it too. im pretty sure you have class, start paying attention before i see you at mc D's
Rioter Comments
Seen (NA)
: Can we change vayne's %hp true damage to %hp ad?
no thanks i rather play against vayne then brain dead tanks who stack resists and become unkillable
Keyru (NA)
: [8/13/2015] Moderation Visibility
i can adress > [{quoted}](name=Keyru,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAWn4V6l,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-14T00:16:51.939+0000) > > Hey GD, > > I know it’s been a hot topic in regards to Remilia with their recent success in the NACS. To follow up with the visible and **transparent moderation,** do you actaully think we're retarded? serious question? what part of your lunatic mods banning everything and everyone has been transparent?
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=000500000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-09-11T16:45:32.727+0000) > > obey me? are you stupid? 3 other people including me who were non premade were being affected by his behavior. You white knights are hilarious. Assert truth? yet you who weren't in the game are going to tell the 'truth'? Go get your head checked. He could come here and say the same thing about the four of you. Maybe you were all terrible and making poor decisions and he wanted to avoid you. Maybe you four should be punished for your decisions as well? People have already explained to you that sitting in a lane and farming all game isn't against the rules and doesn't constitute trolling. Again, this is a simple case of "He wouldn't listen to me so he should be punished." It's evident by your whiny behavior and antics in this thread when presented with valid arguments opposing your points. Stereotyping everyone who thinks you're wrong so you can pretend they're wrong isn't going to get you anywhere. You're wrong for a reason, an obvious one. Maybe you should acknowledge it instead of pretending the world is against you because _'I'm right, they just don't see it like I do!'_
> [{quoted}](name=Watchmen Walter,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=0005000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T17:19:41.612+0000) > > He could come here and say the same thing about the four of you. > > Maybe you were all terrible and making poor decisions and he wanted to avoid you. > > Maybe you four should be punished for your decisions as well? > > People have already explained to you that sitting in a lane and farming all game isn't against the rules and doesn't constitute trolling. > > Again, this is a simple case of "He wouldn't listen to me so he should be punished." It's evident by your whiny behavior and antics in this thread when presented with valid arguments opposing your points. > > Stereotyping everyone who thinks you're wrong so you can pretend they're wrong isn't going to get you anywhere. > > You're wrong for a reason, an obvious one. Maybe you should acknowledge it instead of pretending the world is against you because _'I'm right, they just don't see it like I do!'_ what is this retardation im reading? youre trying so hard to play devils advocate and failing. If youre refusing to communicate with your team and not helping youre trolling. If you dotn think so stop playing this game. Avoiding us? Avoiding the team thats winning? The team that is clearly ahead and trying to end the game 4v5 is making poor decisions? We made poor decisions to be even winning the game and trying to close it out in the first place? Im not stereotyping i actaully played the game and reported it just how it went. Im not the only one, 4 people including me surrendered because he was trolling. Im sorry are you that stupid you fail to realize it takes the majority to surrender? YOu are a moron and youre just arguing for the sake of arguing.
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T17:14:13.603+0000) > > dank, mad and didnt even read the OP. Typical 14 year old kid Do you bother to examine the details of every turd you come across on a daily basis? I remember being 14 though. Back when I used to regularly call out everyone else for their age as though it was some sort of valid argument or insult.
> [{quoted}](name=Bearricane,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T17:17:23.016+0000) > > Do you bother to examine the details of every turd you come across on a daily basis? > > I remember being 14 though. Back when I used to regularly call out everyone else for their age as though it was some sort of valid argument or insult. if youre using mad, dank in argument YOU ARE 14. youre not fooling anyone kid.
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-09-11T15:25:56.621+0000) > > youre going to need a brain if all you can process from this post is an overused meme. Your thread isn't even worth the dankest of memes. Stay mad while the rest of us bask in season rewards. You're probably the kind of person to call someone 14 years old.
> [{quoted}](name=Bearricane,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T16:56:07.153+0000) > > Your thread isn't even worth the dankest of memes. > > Stay mad while the rest of us bask in season rewards. dank, mad and didnt even read the OP. Typical 14 year old kid
: NFL has already admitted it was a problem on their end. Doesn't stop their entire media team from making accusations about the Patriots. But that's ok, cuz we'll just keep on winning.
> [{quoted}](name=dragondude23,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=O4HijirZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-09-11T16:47:12.049+0000) > > NFL has already admitted it was a problem on their end. Doesn't stop their entire media team from making accusations about the Patriots. But that's ok, cuz we'll just keep on winning. pats cheated to win the super bowl. tom brady is a cheater. those are facts
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T15:46:59.016+0000) > > bad at teamwork? no. He refused to do anything but farm. Youre under the impression that he didnt know what he was doing. Wrong. Dont let the trolls fool you. 4 other people on the team were asking him to basically come and win the game. He stayed in lanes and farmed. Reality doesn't work the way you think it does. You can't just assert truth wherever it pleases you. That isn't justice, that's just you pretending you're justified in punishing people that don't obey you. It's not the same thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Watchmen Walter,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=00050000000000000001,timestamp=2015-09-11T16:42:53.352+0000) > > Reality doesn't work the way you think it does. > > You can't just assert truth wherever it pleases you. > > That isn't justice, that's just you pretending you're justified in punishing people that don't obey you. It's not the same thing. obey me? are you stupid? 3 other people including me who were non premade were being affected by his behavior. You white knights are hilarious. Assert truth? yet you who weren't in the game are going to tell the 'truth'? Go get your head checked.
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T15:46:59.016+0000) > > bad at teamwork? no. He refused to do anything but farm. Youre under the impression that he didnt know what he was doing. Wrong. Dont let the trolls fool you. 4 other people on the team were asking him to basically come and win the game. He stayed in lanes and farmed. That's still not trolling. He's doing nothing wrong. I've had games were I've been farming and my dumbass team told me to come team fight so I could die with them. Guess what i ignored them and won. U should of just went to the lane he was in. Followed him around and thus make him team fight when the enemy's came to you. Also did you report him after the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T15:50:29.787+0000) > > That's still not trolling. He's doing nothing wrong. I've had games were I've been farming and my dumbass team told me to come team fight so I could die with them. Guess what i ignored them and won. > > U should of just went to the lane he was in. Followed him around and thus make him team fight when the enemy's came to you. > > Also did you report him after the game? Wrong, he did not want to do anything in the game but avoid fights and farm. He was trolling. Stop trying to find other angles. I was in the game we surrendered 4/0 because he was trolling. We were far ahead buyt we need a 5th person to end the game. if you think thats not doing anything wrong then youre just dumb.
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-09-11T15:29:08.713+0000) > > this common sense has yet to be applied as fast as lytes retarded chat restriction system Because it's only 14000x easier to pick out toxic people from rager. Such as that ezreal you played with if he wasn't 0/10/0 then he wasnt a troll or feeding. Bad at teamwork sure but a troll no way.
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T15:44:31.240+0000) > > Because it's only 14000x easier to pick out toxic people from rager. > > Such as that ezreal you played with if he wasn't 0/10/0 then he wasnt a troll or feeding. Bad at teamwork sure but a troll no way. bad at teamwork? no. He refused to do anything but farm. Youre under the impression that he didnt know what he was doing. Wrong. Dont let the trolls fool you. 4 other people on the team were asking him to basically come and win the game. He stayed in lanes and farmed.
: why do people still care about KS
Enosetc (NA)
: if people are gonna be punished by an instant feedback system for some shit they said in a game they should also be punished by an instant feedback system for intentionally ruining games this isn't some anti-lyte discipline philosophy -- it's common sense
> [{quoted}](name=Enosense,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-09-11T15:27:51.800+0000) > > if people are gonna be punished by an instant feedback system for some shit they said in a game they should also be punished by an instant feedback system for intentionally ruining games > > this isn't some anti-lyte discipline philosophy -- it's common sense this common sense has yet to be applied as fast as lytes retarded chat restriction system
Makneto (NA)
: Gonna need a bigger pantry for all this salt.
> [{quoted}](name=Makneto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=v0Er0qU7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-11T14:48:54.313+0000) > > Gonna need a bigger pantry for all this salt. youre going to need a brain if all you can process from this post is an overused meme.
: i can afk in games, troll, and feed as people have shown and get away with it.
lol how funny is this shit as soon as i play a game after me saying this i get a troll ezreal who stays bot the entire fucken game. Doesnt help just farms and ults from across the map. I wonder if he is going to get punished. Nope
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=A1iKUVBN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-11T14:26:55.462+0000) > > then you realize you can easily be restricted from reports finally being processed months later. stop talking then you realize its super easy to not be a twat, and continue on playing the game worry free!
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=A1iKUVBN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T14:31:24.754+0000) > > then you realize its super easy to not be a twat, and continue on playing the game worry free! my point still stands. you offered nothing but mindless babbling
: Apparently all ranked/chat restrictions are gonna be gone in 5.18. Everyone will have a clean plate.
then you realize you can easily be restricted from reports finally being processed months later. stop talking
: Why are karthus and anivia never a top tier champ?
: "GG Noob Jungler Never ganks."
master yi jungle? yeap thats a loss
Jikker (NA)
: Keyru, seriously, your mods are just confusing me
meanwhile baconstr1pz banned for no reason
: The sole reason the OP is doing it is to be an ass, he said as much. "laugh in your face" I mean, thats an asshole thing to do. People dont like assholes, and then at the end of the match... they see that shiny 'report the asshole' button, they use it. Calling them 'pussies, whiners, crybabies, etc' is simply assholes trying to excuse their asshole behavior, by... shockingly calling people names, y'know like an asshole would do. Its the cycle of abuse, someone pissed in their soda and made them drink it, now their trying to do the same to everyone else to get back at the person that did it to them. Emotionally weak people who were victimized need to make new victims to feel strong. Bullies usually have a bully in their life, and the pass on the treatment to others, and so on. So, if saying "ez or rekt" or whatever is something you do to take a jab at the other teams sensibilities (and lets face it, you know thats why you do it), then dont act shocked when you get reported. There is no reason to do it other than for you to get some satisfaction for insulting someone else skill, its toxic behavior cut and dry. I do agree you shouldnt get reported for verbal abuse though... its negative attitude you should get. The only people who argue against this behavior getting reported are the people (assholes) who do it and dont want to be punished for this shitty behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Weasel Kensei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=n1Q6zYZv,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-09-11T10:01:52.077+0000) > > The sole reason the OP is doing it is to be an ass, he said as much. > > "laugh in your face" > > I mean, thats an asshole thing to do. People dont like assholes, and then at the end of the match... they see that shiny 'report the asshole' button, they use it. Calling them 'pussies, whiners, crybabies, etc' is simply assholes trying to excuse their asshole behavior, by... shockingly calling people names, y'know like an asshole would do. > > Its the cycle of abuse, someone pissed in their soda and made them drink it, now their trying to do the same to everyone else to get back at the person that did it to them. Emotionally weak people who were victimized need to make new victims to feel strong. Bullies usually have a bully in their life, and the pass on the treatment to others, and so on. > > So, if saying "ez or rekt" or whatever is something you do to take a jab at the other teams sensibilities (and lets face it, you know thats why you do it), then dont act shocked when you get reported. There is no reason to do it other than for you to get some satisfaction for insulting someone else skill, its toxic behavior cut and dry. > > I do agree you shouldnt get reported for verbal abuse though... its negative attitude you should get. The only people who argue against this behavior getting reported are the people (assholes) who do it and dont want to be punished for this shitty behavior. WOW you figured out what trash talk does, congrats. now grow up
: > [{quoted}](name=Godot,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zGOgXLPE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T05:30:48.940+0000) > > Because Vayne is broken and can solo carry a game. Just pick cait into vayne gg she can't stealth or win lane and you can just kill her from 650 range.
> [{quoted}](name=Lost Little Girl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zGOgXLPE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T05:31:22.968+0000) > > Just pick cait into vayne > gg she can't stealth or win lane and you can just kill her from 650 range. http://imgur.com/SVToOQH
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:268}} you can insec _entire teams_ with his ult but no gameplay and bronze gotta be all "nerf {{champion:64}} "
> [{quoted}](name=flibitydoo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mqVn7qZE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-11T02:47:14.589+0000) > > {{champion:268}} you can insec _entire teams_ with his ult > > but no mshoemaker gotta be all "nerf {{champion:64}} " *fixed
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: Keyru, seriously, your mods are just confusing me
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zzAEEc1u,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T02:55:17.264+0000) > > where is your evidence? still cant provide any. call me when youve played a real sport I have. Everyone I played with for 5 years in rugby would spar with each other, even on the enemy team, but no-one was openly hostile. Even the refs would joke with the players. Any sort of douchebaggery would get you sent off. If you want me to prove it just look up Ballserium on facebook and find the picture of me caked in mud.
> [{quoted}](name=Ballserium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zzAEEc1u,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T02:59:45.656+0000) > > I have. > Everyone I played with for 5 years in rugby would spar with each other, even on the enemy team, but no-one was openly hostile. > Even the refs would joke with the players. Any sort of douchebaggery would get you sent off. > If you want me to prove it just look up Ballserium on facebook and find the picture of me caked in mud. no thanks have 12 years of experience in a single sport plus i follow football and hockey closely. Trash talking = douchebaggery or whatever you call it. its apart of sports.
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zzAEEc1u,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-09-11T02:53:51.502+0000) > > NONE provided but anecdotal > > > > k Do you enjoy being banned on about 50 other accounts?
> [{quoted}](name=Ballserium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zzAEEc1u,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-09-11T02:54:30.027+0000) > > Do you enjoy being banned on about 50 other accounts? where is your evidence? still cant provide any. call me when youve played a real sport
: from all the evidence i've seen smack talking doesn't get you in trouble. Being a dick does. And yes, the line separating them is a little blurry, but its not as faded as people make it out to be. I regularly BM people, but it's all in jest. Edit: case in point. "Dat flash tho :^)" is jest. "Go fucking die in a hole you shitbag. Uninstall league and then your life and I hope your mom dies of aids" is not. People who bitch about being punished, and people who argue about getting abused in game, are both talking about the latter type of talk.
> [{quoted}](name=Ballserium,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zzAEEc1u,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-11T02:38:53.664+0000) > >** from all the evidence** i've seen smack talking doesn't get you in trouble. > Being a dick does. > And yes, the line separating them is a little blurry, but its not as faded as people make it out to be. > I regularly BM people, but it's all in jest. > > Edit: case in point. > "Dat flash tho :^)" is jest. > "Go fucking die in a hole you shitbag. Uninstall league and then your life and I hope your mom dies of aids" is not. > People who bitch about being punished, and people who argue about getting abused in game, are both talking about the latter type of talk. NONE provided but anecdotal k
: Whoever is asking for khazix/zed buffs should be slapped in the face
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So... Pokemon Go was just announced.
no pokemon mmo? not interested? no metriod prime hunters remake or continuation? not interested
: It's been 6 years Riot
bumping for awareness
Rioter Comments
Enosetc (NA)
: bruh what the FUCK are those? http://puu.sh/k5VXN/f36e8088c8.jpg why dude got a locomotive attached to his ankle tho why dude's foot got a window in it like his it's been living there since the roaring 20s why this dude look like he got guitar strings instead of shoestrings
> [{quoted}](name=Enosense,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zXNu8V0U,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-09-10T00:49:46.552+0000) > > bruh > > what the FUCK are those? > http://puu.sh/k5VXN/f36e8088c8.jpg > > why dude got a locomotive attached to his ankle tho > why dude's foot got a window in it like his it's been living there since the roaring 20s > why this dude look like he got guitar strings instead of shoestrings DEM TIMS
Transgrl (NA)
: How does it feel being POOR
> [{quoted}](name=Poppy Main,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zXNu8V0U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-09T23:48:05.092+0000) > > How does it feel being POOR renagade talon is my fav talon skin and it fits his theme so well. I would never buy the stupid mecha skins expect for aatrox because its aatrox
Rioter Comments
: So yeah, Star Guardian Lux is cool and all..
: HateDaddys premier GDer list [DIAMOND LIST]
all garbage expect haunt lajneen and rexsuar
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7FLhYGnH,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2015-09-09T20:57:03.176+0000) > > i cant even take you seriously when you end statements with GG. LOL get out and go review when kha zix was pick ban. when kha'zix was pick ban he was almost a completely different champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7FLhYGnH,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2015-09-09T21:00:14.987+0000) > > when kha'zix was pick ban he was almost a completely different champion. meaning he doesnt need anything, he's fine
: > [{quoted}](name=DeadBulldozer,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7FLhYGnH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-09-09T16:26:40.208+0000) > > no Says no, doesn't give a counter argument. GG.
> [{quoted}](name=Okami Akio,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7FLhYGnH,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2015-09-09T16:58:00.005+0000) > > Says no, doesn't give a counter argument. GG. i cant even take you seriously when you end statements with GG. LOL get out and go review when kha zix was pick ban.
Show more

DeadBulldozer

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion