: They should've of just made the Prestige Skin Line just exclusive to K/DA only. It makes more sense that way, not to mention that was the first Skin Line to begin with Prestige Skins.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNQ1yhvt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:22:37.348+0000) > > They should've of just made the Prestige Skin Line just exclusive to K/DA only. It makes more sense that way, not to mention that was the first Skin Line to begin with Prestige Skins. or like had one skin every 6-12 months not actually every event. something like championships but like twice a year
Rioter Comments
: got my friend permabannede - he blocked me on every media - did I do the right thing?
listen buddy , ur worth alot more than anyone credits you , anyone who calls you trash or garbage needs their brain checked out. Anyone i mean anyone who degrades you like this and then you continue to be with them is just a bad influence on you , and you will just ruin your mental health and attitude. i 100% think u did the right thing , im actually suprised u didnt do it sooner , dont stick up/with toxic/bad people and i really dont like people who say "even though he is toxic and rude he is nice to me". Hope you have a great day
: https://gyazo.com/f742dddcee0f5f9a244172f9aecb8760 here is the artwork for this
> [{quoted}](name=Demon Joker 787,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=RxELjHX1,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-17T18:38:06.431+0000) > > https://gyazo.com/f742dddcee0f5f9a244172f9aecb8760 here is the artwork for this i dont know how to post images without link
d00mface (EUW)
: Yuumi Voiceline Inquiry
https://gyazo.com/f742dddcee0f5f9a244172f9aecb8760 here is the artwork for this
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=macspam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hfNufnUH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T05:11:21.184+0000) > > I dont mind his defensive capabilities, having longer more drawn out fights that last more than a single rotation is good for the game. But sylas with lich bane deathcap will basically kill you with a auto W. Like legit its just over loaded as hell i feel like he has the azir syndrom they need to get rid of the dmg or the heal and shield. He just has way to much. Maybe remove some of his cc no reason his hook should stun you as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Reckless Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hfNufnUH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T05:14:29.076+0000) > > Like legit its just over loaded as hell i feel like he has the azir syndrom they need to get rid of the dmg or the heal and shield. He just has way to much. Maybe remove some of his cc no reason his hook should stun you as well. its a knockup of 0.5 not a stun actually c: also you should check out the patchnotes this time. they nerfed his wave clear and made him have a conditional shield where he has to his e2 to get a shield. The next patch im guessing the play rate will drop quite a bit along with a bit of winrate but you will only see good players and not just wannabees doing good on him
: ... Okay so I see the extra A added... and it appears like aatrox is working at some sort of starbucks stand... now my questions are... who's the blue haired person? why is the logo for aatrox's apron presented again in the top right corner? who is on the logo? why is varus's hand so brightly purple that it looks like it's made out of grimer slime?
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Y5Mek8Fz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-09T23:29:20.972+0000) > > ... > > Okay so I see the extra A added... and it appears like aatrox is working at some sort of starbucks stand... now my questions are... > > who's the blue haired person? > why is the logo for aatrox's apron presented again in the top right corner? > who is on the logo? > why is varus's hand so brightly purple that it looks like it's made out of grimer slime? 1 , idk prolly just filller 2 , so the logo is clearer to see cuz it is also art 3 , nami 4 vaarus is purlple
: > [{quoted}](name=JonnyBoyy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jBXAglBh,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-01T23:25:12.815+0000) > > what happens if it gets removed or cut? Her link to the spirit world would be greatly lessened. Bad times.
> [{quoted}](name=FauxSchizzle,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jBXAglBh,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-02T04:47:03.578+0000) > > Her link to the spirit world would be greatly lessened. Bad times. so if someone were to hold them with their hands would she become blind to it?
Reav3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Èpicwyvern,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yQNMhiKd,comment-id=00040005000000000000000000000000000200000003,timestamp=2019-05-25T02:51:43.103+0000) > > necro reply but wintersuns debut album "wintersun" is one of the best melodeath albums ive listened to. Yean, I LOVE that album
> [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yQNMhiKd,comment-id=000400050000000000000000000000000002000000030000,timestamp=2019-05-28T19:32:29.819+0000) > > Yean, I LOVE that album i was like wot , new roadmap? didnt we have a new one and realized u this got bumped xDhahaha
: New House Mission Finishers Trigger Epilepsy
hopefully they add this , in case they dont maybe search for third party softwares that can affect that but first sending a ticket to riot that ur doing this for that reason and they can crosscheck i the tps is sfae to use.
: This is half true. The problem was that BA Kai'Sa released before GGMF, so if we had any lines targeting Miss Fortune it would have inadvertently leaked the release. Instead we put a little teaser in one of her emotes, where she's looking at a bounty board and GGMF's face comes up. If you're curious, we're finding ways around this by having semi-specific interactions we can later tie to other characters. It's a bit of an imprecise science for now, but hopefully we'll have a fix for this one day.
> [{quoted}](name=Carnival Knights,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iTn5LnJ9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T18:55:21.950+0000) > > This is half true. The problem was that BA Kai'Sa released before GGMF, so if we had any lines targeting Miss Fortune it would have inadvertently leaked the release. Instead we put a little teaser in one of her emotes, where she's looking at a bounty board and GGMF's face comes up. > > If you're curious, we're finding ways around this by having semi-specific interactions we can later tie to other characters. It's a bit of an imprecise science for now, but hopefully we'll have a fix for this one day. couldnt you guys like make the voicelines first dont ship them or put them on the pbe jsut save them somewhere when the specfice chmampion or skin gets released then just add the voiceline back. you can also do this with other champs and stuff that are about to be released
: Hey gang! Thanks again for all the kind words, support and insightful conversations based around these changes. As we always try to mention, the PBE is often used for experimental stuff that we want the community's feedback on. You all made a few things VERY clear today and I'm super appreciative and receptive to your concerns. **As a result, I'm happy to share a new iteration of Malphite, which should be hitting PBE around Monday midday (PST)**. Sadly it can't be sooner, as we don't push things to PBE over the weekend. **Revisions:** * Q- AP scaling reverted to .6 from .4 * Q- fixed a typo regarding the cast time (was written as .5, is actually .4) * Q- adjusted the animation considerably to look/feel less clunky * W- 3x Armor multiplier when Granite Shield is active has been REINSTATED * W- the bonus damage on the initial Thunderclap hit has had its ratios reduced to compensate (.3 AP from .4) and (.15 Armor from .2) * VFX updates on Passive shield regeneration, Q missile/trench, W up-time/impact, E and R (**BASE SKIN ONLY FOR NOW**) **Context:** Q- Believe it or not, these changes were specifically designed not to nerf AP burst mage builds. We felt like the combination of extra Q range and bonus AP scaling on W would be perceived as a win here. Since that wasn't the case, I'm reverting the AP scaling on Q but nerfing the new W's ratio to compensate. And while I personally do think that Q spam is a little unhealthy, those who came before me were smart enough to gate it behind a high mana cost. I still think this is an elegant solution because the ability is most oppressive in the early game, and its gating mechanism slowly evaporates as Malphite levels up and purchases a mana item. Hopefully this will satiate all the cheese wheelers out there without frustrating your opponents too much. :) W- We underestimated how attached players would be to the 3x Armor multiplier. As a designer, it felt a little tacked on, and granted power in fairly obscure ways. However, there's no denying that preserving Malphite's niche as THE anti-AD tank is important to all of you. It's clearly a resonate fantasy and one I'm happy to bring back. **Clear-Ups** A few common questions/concerns have come up, so let's address them here! * Malphite's abilities won't gain range based on his size- sorry! I wanted to do this, but it was OP OP * The initial AA reset from Thunderclap triggers an Aftershock. This means it deals three instances of damage simultaneously; the AA, Thunderclap bonus damage, and Aftershock AoE damage. The result is a pretty meaty burst of damage! * The new speed differential between Malphite and his target are significantly buffed. Assuming you Q a target with 400 MS on LIVE, the delta between you would be ~225. In this iteration, that delta explodes to 350+ once you get some boots. The combination of a longer range Q, easier target accessibility, and improved burst damage from W should allow Malphite to participate in skirmishes and team fights without always relying on his R. * Scope for this project was super limited, and for good reason. I'm still new, I'm learning the tools, and bandwidth from art/tech was already accounted for in our project pipeline. Maybe Malphite will get a full VGU in the future, and maybe I'll be the one to do it, but that's currently not in our slate. ...Get it? Slate? Cuz he's a-- nevermind. **Next Steps:** * Next week I'd like to add a check to Q that uses your target's move speed if the amount you'd steal from them would make you faster than the base values. This preserves my goal of making Q consistently good, while retaining the playmaking potential of stealing from a particularly fast foe * We'll also be monitoring Malphite's overall damage output/power. I'm happy to reinstate the things you guys said were important to you, but that likely means that Malphite is now overtuned. Please keep in mind that we'll likely have to trim power from _somewhere_. Keep the discussion going! I'll be active here and on Twitter over the weekend. -Lutz
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Lutzburg,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=WpJn3mE8,comment-id=0055,timestamp=2019-05-04T02:44:19.340+0000) > > Hey gang! Thanks again for all the kind words, support and insightful conversations based around these changes. As we always try to mention, the PBE is often used for experimental stuff that we want the community's feedback on. You all made a few things VERY clear today and I'm super appreciative and receptive to your concerns. > > **As a result, I'm happy to share a new iteration of Malphite, which should be hitting PBE around Monday midday (PST)**. Sadly it can't be sooner, as we don't push things to PBE over the weekend. > > **Revisions:** > > * Q- AP scaling reverted to .6 from .4 > * Q- fixed a typo regarding the cast time (was written as .5, is actually .4) > * Q- adjusted the animation considerably to look/feel less clunky > * W- 3x Armor multiplier when Granite Shield is active has been REINSTATED > * W- the bonus damage on the initial Thunderclap hit has had its ratios reduced to compensate (.3 AP from .4) and (.15 Armor from .2) > * VFX updates on Passive shield regeneration, Q missile/trench, W up-time/impact, E and R (**BASE SKIN ONLY FOR NOW**) > > **Context:** > > Q- Believe it or not, these changes were specifically designed not to nerf AP burst mage builds. We felt like the combination of extra Q range and bonus AP scaling on W would be perceived as a win here. Since that wasn't the case, I'm reverting the AP scaling on Q but nerfing the new W's ratio to compensate. > > And while I personally do think that Q spam is a little unhealthy, those who came before me were smart enough to gate it behind a high mana cost. I still think this is an elegant solution because the ability is most oppressive in the early game, and its gating mechanism slowly evaporates as Malphite levels up and purchases a mana item. Hopefully this will satiate all the cheese wheelers out there without frustrating your opponents too much. :) > > W- We underestimated how attached players would be to the 3x Armor multiplier. As a designer, it felt a little tacked on, and granted power in fairly obscure ways. However, there's no denying that preserving Malphite's niche as THE anti-AD tank is important to all of you. It's clearly a resonate fantasy and one I'm happy to bring back. > > **Clear-Ups** > > A few common questions/concerns have come up, so let's address them here! > > * Malphite's abilities won't gain range based on his size- sorry! I wanted to do this, but it was OP OP > > > * The initial AA reset from Thunderclap triggers an Aftershock. This means it deals three instances of damage simultaneously; the AA, Thunderclap bonus damage, and Aftershock AoE damage. The result is a pretty meaty burst of damage! > > > * The new speed differential between Malphite and his target are significantly buffed. Assuming you Q a target with 400 MS on LIVE, the delta between you would be ~225. In this iteration, that delta explodes to 350+ once you get some boots. The combination of a longer range Q, easier target accessibility, and improved burst damage from W should allow Malphite to participate in skirmishes and team fights without always relying on his R. > > > * Scope for this project was super limited, and for good reason. I'm still new, I'm learning the tools, and bandwidth from art/tech was already accounted for in our project pipeline. Maybe Malphite will get a full VGU in the future, and maybe I'll be the one to do it, but that's currently not in our slate. ...Get it? Slate? Cuz he's a-- nevermind. > > **Next Steps:** > > * Next week I'd like to add a check to Q that uses your target's move speed if the amount you'd steal from them would make you faster than the base values. This preserves my goal of making Q consistently good, while retaining the playmaking potential of stealing from a particularly fast foe > * We'll also be monitoring Malphite's overall damage output/power. I'm happy to reinstate the things you guys said were important to you, but that likely means that Malphite is now overtuned. Please keep in mind that we'll likely have to trim power from _somewhere_. > > Keep the discussion going! I'll be active here and on Twitter over the weekend. > > -Lutz Thank you so much for coming to the boards and dicussing things , i hope more rioters come into the future and discuss things like this. its so nice. a few questions i had were 1. you stated that he will gain size with armor. what is the size limit and at what armor, also does the size increase permanenty or ist instanced? like say for example i buy frozen heart grow in size and then sell the item will i still be huge? and say braum uses his dash on me and i increase in armor will that also increase my size? 2. you stated that the champion size will increase but the skill range will remain the same. but the autoattack range stilli increases right? for the purpose of his brutal strikes. 3. also you said that the overall damage of malphite will likely be too much , which i agree. so what is the limit of damage he should have? tank and ap wise . thank you once again c:
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 3
i have a question regarding yuumi , she is untargetable right? but is she invulnerable? like are there things that damage yuumi while she attached to someone?.
: Learn More: Trials Pass
we will have another option to get that 1 time 100 prestige token thing right? i have exams right now so i cant get that pass
man of tin (EUNE)
: {{champion:266}} _Sad sword boi noises._
> [{quoted}](name=man of tin,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N2tep160,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-01T20:24:20.457+0000) > > {{champion:266}} _Sad sword boi noises._ i miss him too buddy , they deleted him :c now they nerf him even more
LeCruz (EUW)
: Client Performance
they various bugs ive seen recently 1 no play button 2 "your offline" while im online , you know how i can tell im online because im talking to people on the client 3 "inelligble to invite friend" 4 cant make lobbies / change lobbies or start game 5 general lag 6 opening differnt tabs in the client takes forever 7 half of the client not working and many others. Many times ive complained and nothing works
: I agree completely with you. We are not happy with the current state of things.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot a huevo,realm=NA,application-id=2E4zVIwd,discussion-id=GZG3A2nY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-29T22:42:15.158+0000) > > I agree completely with you. We are not happy with the current state of things. finally! you haven no idea how long ive been waiting for this. ty so much!
: Rito cares! I approve. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKatPet,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8O2W0kEG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T22:42:30.831+0000) > > Rito cares! I approve. > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Bazerka cares*
RR8Rosie (NA)
: "Why are you playing Ahri in ranked?" "because I want to" "Shes trash your trash" "I am trying my hardest" "This person must be a girl thinking that she can be as good as the men" (I had 5 more kills than him and 3 fewer deaths) "Thanks for being stereotypical."
> [{quoted}](name=RR8Rosie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KaLO0NYp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-25T05:21:33.871+0000) > > "Why are you playing Ahri in ranked?" > "because I want to" > "Shes trash your trash" > "I am trying my hardest" > "This person must be a girl thinking that she can be as good as the men" > (I had 5 more kills than him and 3 fewer deaths) > "Thanks for being stereotypical." the word you are looking for is braindamaged
Jetva (NA)
: Should have an April fools day where EVERYONE sounds like {{champion:33}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jetva,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JfReA9vh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-24T17:39:32.327+0000) > > Should have an April fools day where EVERYONE sounds like {{champion:33}} Ok.
: {{champion:110}} refers to events of old lore in his voice lines. _FeelsBadMan_
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JfReA9vh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-24T16:34:58.368+0000) > > {{champion:110}} refers to events of old lore in his voice lines. > > _FeelsBadMan_ iirc his VO is coming , they mentioned it a few times
: Please I dont want to hear more the base {{champion:21}} VO talking about the Summoners
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JfReA9vh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-24T14:18:13.978+0000) > > Please I dont want to hear more the base {{champion:21}} VO talking about the Summoners i know right , her nocturne and i think 1-2 more still refer to summoners
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bazerka (NA)
: Thank you everyone
we dont deserve Bazerka , too good
Rioter Comments
Xidri (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Demon Joker 787,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=k4PNHPuR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-07T09:05:07.461+0000) > > O sounds interesting GREATNESS
> [{quoted}](name=Xidri,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=k4PNHPuR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-07T19:21:05.366+0000) > > GREATNESS ?
: THE OUTHOUSE || SPRING TOURNAMENT 4/12/2019
: Item Shop Cleanup
I sincerely hope you guys add more utility items for all clases , not just pure dmg items. Like giving more cdr options to choose from at the moment there are hardly any cdr options to go for , if you want to go 45% cdr you have to have the same exact path every single time. It would be nice if you are building something it should have more differnt building paths and not just one single one. Say im playing an ap mage to get 45% cdr iwould normally go ludens/seraphs + pen boots + deathcap + void + morello + zhonya and this is the build on most champions. there are only two items with pens (three including boots) and you have to build these everysingle time. Would be nice if there were more pen items that provided unique armor pen stats (shared by some items so you cant just stack pen to reach nearly 100% with no matter what mr enemy has) and same thing applies for cdr ,only a handful items provide cdr from items only ( i know transcendence and 10% cdr rune can be taken) im not saying its hard to reach 40% cdr its boring to build the same exact items. another point in this is that non mana ap champs although arent that many dont really have good cdr options either. For AD its also the same exact thing , playing assassin? have to have the same exact three lethality items on every single assassin. game would be much more fun with more variable build paths and not the same exact one on every single champ
: 💬 C&C Discord -- [Information & Verification]
i like this , hope you guys make an official one for a 'general dicussion'
: 💬 C&C Discord -- [Information & Verification]
Mortdog (NA)
: Buy Pass, grind tokens, get 100 Prestige Points. You can now get any Prestige Point skin through a single pass purchase if you play enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Mortdog,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=s7sQZyak,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-04-02T17:27:33.885+0000) > > Buy Pass, grind tokens, get 100 Prestige Points. You can now get any Prestige Point skin through a single pass purchase if you play enough. will this point bundle show up multiple times during a year? but only purchaseable once? like say im unable to get it say in the next pass , will i still be able to get it some time later?
: Let me introduce you to Miss Fortune support
hey thats like me but when i played syndra jungle for 30 games in a row and my entire team was like this as well as telling me to kms , good times
: I've had an MF support several times and it has never worked well. I played one game where I told the MF, "this is why MF is not a supp champ." She told me to look at her game history and her win rate. Her win rate was like 83% or something like that, which is good. Her score in each game was averaging about 2/9/3, obviously meaning she was getting carried. MF is not a support champion, let's stop picking her as support. If you wanna go full AP MF, that's great, just don't do it in a game that any person cares about. You have custom and bot games for doing that sort of crap.
> [{quoted}](name=høgsqæl,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=W1A3qYNk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-30T16:51:17.880+0000) > > I've had an MF support several times and it has never worked well. I played one game where I told the MF, "this is why MF is not a supp champ." She told me to look at her game history and her win rate. Her win rate was like 83% or something like that, which is good. Her score in each game was averaging about 2/9/3, obviously meaning she was getting carried. MF is not a support champion, let's stop picking her as support. If you wanna go full AP MF, that's great, just don't do it in a game that any person cares about. You have custom and bot games for doing that sort of crap. nope , immma play what i want where i want c:
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=W1A3qYNk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-30T13:48:17.262+0000) > > Your entire team, Riot, your LP, and any chances of escaping Iron XI all share the same face when you pick MF support. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjUvXoyojw
> [{quoted}](name=Kamille W,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=W1A3qYNk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T13:52:50.253+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjUvXoyojw i myself prefer the 24 hour version , i dont like hitting the replay button every 10
: Laughing Fish’s Birthday Spectacular: Come and get your free skins!
https://media1.tenor.com/images/8fdcda26512797826631511017a11f93/tenor.gif?itemid=9765182 happy birthday dude https://media1.tenor.com/images/8fdcda26512797826631511017a11f93/tenor.gif?itemid=9765182 Edit: not working xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: It sounds like you had some rough games there. Looking at the match too, you did super well to help carry your team to victory and definitely deserved the win. Many players have already said this in comments but what I do want to mention here is that many players use third-party sites to psych themselves out before a game even begins. Visual rankings are *NOT* 1 to 1 to MMR, which is what matchmaking looks at when creating a team. The system is never actually against you. It works to try to match you with and against players so that you have as close as a 50/50 chance of winning every game, including promos. Looking at the stats for the game (might be a little off since some have played games since then), the match was fair and even on both sides. The system actually matched that game with your team having a higher % to win. I want to share this because matchmaking is always a frequent inquiry we get in support where players feel it is unfair but the system works as it is intended to.
> [{quoted}](name=Keyru,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bcQt4yeV,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-03-26T18:03:06.887+0000) > > It sounds like you had some rough games there. Looking at the match too, you did super well to help carry your team to victory and definitely deserved the win. > > Many players have already said this in comments but what I do want to mention here is that many players use third-party sites to psych themselves out before a game even begins. Visual rankings are *NOT* 1 to 1 to MMR, which is what matchmaking looks at when creating a team. The system is never actually against you. It works to try to match you with and against players so that you have as close as a 50/50 chance of winning every game, including promos. > > Looking at the stats for the game (might be a little off since some have played games since then), the match was fair and even on both sides. The system actually matched that game with your team having a higher % to win. > > I want to share this because matchmaking is always a frequent inquiry we get in support where players feel it is unfair but the system works as it is intended to. SO if what you are saying is true , that the system is working as intended and that we are just psyching ourselves out by using third party sites why doesnt riot officially show us ingame stats as to what rank . winrate etc they are in a game. You are saying third party sites are off then why doesnt riot make their own site or system which displays the basic info? mmr , elo , winrate , past rank etc. Wouldnt that fix alot of complaining that "dash dash riot made me play against higher ranks etc?" if the stats are actually simlar and fair posted officially by riot would solve quite a bit of problems imo
Rustypug (NA)
: i prefer the new aatrox cuz of his lore they just overloaded the fuck out of his kit
> [{quoted}](name=Rustypug,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=WbXWzuzY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-20T16:18:27.834+0000) > > i prefer the new aatrox cuz of his lore they just overloaded the fuck out of his kit overloaded? having one abilty (q) makes you overloaded? and the act that every single other abilty is basically a q band aid
Rioter Comments
: Swain's writer here. The arm itself is made of pure demonic magic, the same thing he shoots with his Q. It's held together by Swain's force of will and concentration. If you look closely, you'll see there's some opacity to it; it's not solid or grown. The demonic magic, as a whole, holds Swain together, and helps him overcome the grievous wounds he suffered in Ionia. He has a leg brace and still carries a cane (i.e., has one on hand, just in case), because even a bad ass like Swain knows he can't concentrate 100% of the time. He is the type of man to prepare for contingencies. The demon is a demon of secrets. It's why Swain hears whispers when he collects souls, and why he's haunted by visions of a dark future. Saying anything more is kind of against demon of secrets policy. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} (Sleight edit for clarity above.)
> [{quoted}](name=Interlocutioner,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AXwbTwqU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-15T15:33:23.970+0000) > > Swain's writer here. The arm itself is made of pure demonic magic, the same thing he shoots with his Q. It's held together by Swain's force of will and concentration. If you look closely, you'll see there's some opacity to it; it's not solid or grown. > > The demonic magic, as a whole, holds Swain together, and helps him overcome the grievous wounds he suffered in Ionia. He has a leg brace and still carries a cane (i.e., has one on hand, just in case), because even a bad ass like Swain knows he can't concentrate 100% of the time. He is the type of man to prepare for contingencies. > > The demon is a demon of secrets. It's why Swain hears whispers when he collects souls, and why he's haunted by visions of a dark future. Saying anything more is kind of against demon of secrets policy. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > (Sleight edit for clarity above.) they should have added this into gameplay , as in when swain is low on health he takes out his cane and starts using it to walk because he cant concentrate because of being injured (low health) tbh would have been a nice addition
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 13
I also had a non gameplay question (again idk if im asking in the right place). Will you guys be revisiting champions based on their VO? like some champions have really outdated VO (relating to the summoner concept before) and some champions have hardly any lines, like olaf skarner anivia etc. I know you guys are updating vfx and other stuff but is there a chance to add dialogue to old champions? AND give rammus more 'ok' lines :DDD
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 13
I have never really replied to this. But imma give it a go and i dont exactly know if what im asking right now is in the correction place or not..sorry in advance. I have a question. On the release of new Aatrox , when asked about why his ult was so lacking in terms of he grows in size has and everything yet all his abitlies remained the same range? Iirc somewhere i read some rioter said that 'we do not want you guys to learn a champion with differnt hitboxes at differnt stages of the game' (not exactly what was worded but just the crux). YET inspite of this we have new kayle who changes from melee to ranged , riven whose abilties increase and now amumu (?) if im not wrong who will be getting range on his abilties as well?. idk if what i read was wrong or not but if i read it correctly will there be adjustment on new aatrox realted to this?.
: LITERALLY inting on stream AND made a video about it. i reported him 4 times and still, no ban
iirc he has been in the spotlight for inting/trolling quite a bit, but like sure he is popular gets views and stuff like that and he has quite a bit of supporters. Riot is Riot c: they will do what they want when they want c:
: https://youtu.be/T_WaYKrjouQ while im not a fan of this youtuber and i dont agree with everything he says in this video (especially the challengers get egirls shit) a lot of what he says is true. and riot not giving a fuck even about the most obvious shit is nothing new
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1gwIs7Up,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-12T04:55:00.193+0000) > > https://youtu.be/T_WaYKrjouQ > > while im not a fan of this youtuber and i dont agree with everything he says in this video (especially the challengers get egirls shit) a lot of what he says is true. > and riot not giving a fuck even about the most obvious shit is nothing new Interesting , tho i do think the egirl part is quite right. You'd be suprised how stupid people are
: rito be like: hm so far we only got positive feedback about this window popping up... lets make it so rare that almost noone ever sees it HAHA!
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GMjiezEc,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-12T13:08:04.006+0000) > > rito be like: hm so far we only got positive feedback about this window popping up... lets make it so rare that almost noone ever sees it HAHA! big brain companies c:
: I own a club with a hundred people in it. There are no moderation tools at all other than kick. Can't delete messages if a new member spams a bunch of profanity. Officers can't mute to stop something before asking what to do. People in clubs can't even add each other from the club, and I don't think they can invite one another. I can't even view member profile from it to see who's inactive. It's really nothing more than an extra chat box you can fill with a hundred people. Any other community related stuff you want to build other than that you have to do elsewhere like Discord.
> [{quoted}](name=A Girl Supp Main,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XiPIGME5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:18:17.825+0000) > > I own a club with a hundred people in it. There are no moderation tools at all other than kick. Can't delete messages if a new member spams a bunch of profanity. Officers can't mute to stop something before asking what to do. > > People in clubs can't even add each other from the club, and I don't think they can invite one another. I can't even view member profile from it to see who's inactive. It's really nothing more than an extra chat box you can fill with a hundred people. Any other community related stuff you want to build other than that you have to do elsewhere like Discord. I feel you :c I wish riot would actually look over clubs and not just ignore them as they have for ages.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Demon Joker 787

Level 265 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion