: Hey DevlinCrow, The Watch and Earn mission currently cannot be completed by watching matches from certain regions Based on the information being spread around and my attempt to complete the mission, only CBLOL VODs will allow you to complete the mission at the moment. If you have any other questions, feel free to reply here! ^-^
: Skin Universe Lore in 2019: Alt Fantasy, Multiverse Theory, and You
Battlecast has always seemed pretty awesome to me. Just a shame Viktor was the creator as there isn't much room to expand on that? Some kind of Battlecast war would be cool
Rioter Comments
Calabera (NA)
: Yeah because Riot is clearly struggling financially. Sure things like the loot system made skins free but it also made their profits skyrocket because of the gambling system that came along with it. Now I don't disagree with the system and I think paying for cosmetics is fine, but Riots "generosity" is all profit driven as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Calabera,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fjqqXVPB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-25T22:34:06.394+0000) > > Yeah because Riot is clearly struggling financially. Sure things like the loot system made skins free but it also made their profits skyrocket because of the gambling system that came along with it. Now I don't disagree with the system and I think paying for cosmetics is fine, but Riots "generosity" is all profit driven as well. The point I was making is that we already get lots of stuff for free and no one should complain they charge for certain visual stuff Whether or not Riot have enough money doesn't matter lol If you solo run a company and make $5,000,000 a year, that's enough for you to live comfortably for the rest of your life but you'll still aim for $50,000,000 won't you
geeklove (NA)
: Just because a company is selling a product doesn't mean it's worth buying. Watching competitive LoL is pretty boring and not worth it. DotA is much more entertaining and I watched The International for free. I also wonder if LoL will do the same thing DotA did and have a stream dedicated to noobs with fancy overlays showing things like tower range and the areas a ward can actually see.
> [{quoted}](name=geeklove,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fjqqXVPB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-25T22:42:49.687+0000) > > Just because a company is selling a product doesn't mean it's worth buying. But it's worth complaining that you don't get for free right? > I also wonder if LoL will do the same thing DotA did and have a stream dedicated to noobs with fancy overlays showing things like tower range and the areas a ward can actually see. That would be pretty good, with casters that explain a bit more about the macro side of things too
: > [{quoted}](name=DevlinCrow,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fjqqXVPB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-25T22:00:37.241+0000) > > Mate the pass is £10 to me that's barely an hour's work. Now think of the hours and costs that went into it on Riot's end > > Even though I don't spend money I'm completely happy with those who are supporting Riot to allow them to keep giving us cheap ass players free stuff :P It's at least $15, as 10 doesn't get you enough for it.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaVolca,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fjqqXVPB,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T22:13:31.879+0000) > > It's at least $15, as 10 doesn't get you enough for it. Look at my comment mate I put 10 GBP not 10 dollars
Naalith (NA)
: You wouldn't hike prices and introduce scummy business practices at your place of work seemingly with the intent to go out of business, so why should Riot? No but really, look at SMITE. I loved that game, but in the last two years or so they've become almost comically obsessed with money, and it made so many people quit that now they have to keep fucking people to stay in business with their heavily diminished playerbase. Between balance and Riot becoming super scummy in their business practices the last little while, they're in danger of making people leave for good. Riot hasn't reached $150 skin levels of scummy like SMITE yet, but we're trying to stop the game from driving even more people away. All that being said, Worlds looks like a bargain for those who play the game a bunch. The Kha chromas are going to support teams and World orbs look pretty good. The Kai'sa chroma is right on the line as it's basically another skin except limited edition. If people could just get it by normal purchase it would be better but oh well.
> [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fjqqXVPB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-25T20:38:19.554+0000) > > You wouldn't hike prices and introduce scummy business practices at your place of work seemingly with the intent to go out of business, so why should Riot? Mate the pass is £10 to me that's barely an hour's work. Now think of the hours and costs that went into it on Riot's end Even though I don't spend money I'm completely happy with those who are supporting Riot to allow them to keep giving us cheap ass players free stuff :P
CLG ear (NA)
: nothing in life is free if you don't pay with money, you pay with something else
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fjqqXVPB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-25T19:33:47.207+0000) > > nothing in life is free > > if you don't pay with money, you pay with something else To be fair a lot of stuff I got through free missions which required me to play Normal Draft and I'm an ARAM main so guess you're right ;)
Rioter Comments
Ýisus (NA)
: Look at Mid Lane Ban Rates Plat+. Do they have a Dash / Blink? 1. Yas - Yes 2. Irelia - Yes 3. Zed - Yes 4. Vlad - No 5. Zoe - Yes 6. Talon - Yes 7. Leblac - Yes 8. Fizz - Yes 9. Wukong - Yes 10. Swain - No. Top 10 midlane bans = 80% Dash / Blink Champions. Regardless though, if you are primarily an ARAM player, you have no idea what it is like to 1 v 1 lane against these champions. People weren't complaining about the late game team fights .... they were complaining about the early game laning phase. ARAM is literally team fights all the time. You are touting skills for which you do not have. Further, MICRO Skills = Bronze ---> Silver ---> Gold. MACRO skills = Gold ---> Plat ---> Diamond. You do not have MICRO skills if what you do is play ARAM constantly. You have team fight skills. Micro skills are being good mechanically at a handful of champions ... not being mediocre at several champions. **Skiing is easy, I doubt anyone has problems skiing... I have never been skiing. About as dumb as what you said above.**
Lmao mediocre on several champions... Just look at my match history mate, performing well in 99% of my games on different champs/classes almost every game, with Silver/Gold/Plat and the occasional Diamond player BTW all of those listed champions, with the exception of Irelia, are not strong because of their dashes/blinks. I'd go through the FACTS as to why but you'll just ignore them in favor of your opinion
koshkyra (NA)
: Everyone is taking TP because you nerfed heal for no reason, not because it's op
TP is taken because it's OP. That's the fact, not mine or anyone else's opinion lol > TP needs a buff, if anything Lmfao these boards
Ýisus (NA)
: > I can honestly say I've never made mechanical mistakes because I can't keep up with dashes/blinks. > I'll genuinely be surprised if someone has lol You say that ... yet you are a multiple season bronze level support main. It doesn't even appear you lane against any of the champions in which people are complaining about. And how is it that Gold + level players are complaining about these dashes ... yet at bronze somehow you have mastered skills that players who were able to climb to the top 30% have yet to master? Do you smell that too? It's your bullshit.
Love how you see the what, 200 ranked games I've played in my career? But you don't see I'm almost only an ARAM player (well over 1k games). If anything that's better since we're talking about mechanical capabilities. Sure in terms of macro play I suck I'll admit that How is playing around champs with dashes/blinks a skill people can't do? It's extremely basic. Otherwise these mobile champions would be OP and guess what, none of the mentioned champs have over a 50% winrate at Plat or higher level :) These boards say NO to facts and YES to bias opinions Immobile champions are viable Dash champions aren't OP
: > [{quoted}](name=DevlinCrow,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e6Hgm9AP,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-16T20:54:29.602+0000) > > The meta is full of immobile champions (whether you believe it or not, it's true), I'll try my best to answer this completely nonsensical post > > But the second you flick them with some damage they're dead > > ????? > > Does anyone actually have this problem? lol > > 2 of them are blinks. LB/Yasuo are fairly slow dashes and aren't hard to track. > > So people can dodge them. > > Yeah Riot wasn't happy with the energy system I believe. > > But can't trade for longer periods unless they land abilities to replenish energy or they go oom > > That could possibly be a problem yeah > > Any evidence? I doubt anyone has had trouble tracking movement abilities, even Flash isn't hard to follow > > The mouse is far more accurate than a controller lol that's why PC players don't have aim assist on FPS games Are you seriously telling there has never been a point when you miss click cause shiiit was moving too fast and did unintended actions?
I can honestly say I've never made mechanical mistakes because I can't keep up with dashes/blinks. I'll genuinely be surprised if someone has lol
: {{champion:91}} has a build in heal too. And i recall, unlike Talon Akali has to land the edge of her skill on her champion, which is far healthier than her old aa a minion heal
Heals in an Assassin's kit is only problematic when it allows them to build bruiser/tanky really. As you said, Akali's heal isn't reliable enough, so building bruiser won't be worth it really at least I don't think
: Honor in aram
Any honors from any gamemode will contribute to your honor level :)
: The new akali is the proof that riot thinks that turrets shouldn't be a defensive structure
Turrets aren't there to defend you, you're there to defend turrets They're there to stop enemy minions from getting to your Nexus Enemy champs try to destroy them, you try to destroy theirs
: There needs to be better quality control on the G&B forums
I swear this place is just where people go to vent, not discuss lol
: bullshit aram teammates
Some people get champs they have no idea how to play, whether bad luck or they want to try something new Also some ARAM games are simply lost in champ select if they get way better champs For this reason you shouldn't take ARAMs too seriously. Try to win yeah but don't get aggravated over losses
: Honestly, seeing the Akali rework makes playing immobile champs seem unfair.
The meta is full of immobile champions (whether you believe it or not, it's true), I'll try my best to answer this completely nonsensical post > Kat, Zed, LB, Yasuo, Akali blink all over the screen But the second you flick them with some damage they're dead > just physically clicking on them becomes impossible ????? Does anyone actually have this problem? lol > Jumping around the screen at 2000 projectile speed 2 of them are blinks. LB/Yasuo are fairly slow dashes and aren't hard to track. > mage skill shot go at 800-1200 projectile So people can dodge them. > most of them don't even use mana Yeah Riot wasn't happy with the energy system I believe. > They can sit in lane and do it all day But can't trade for longer periods unless they land abilities to replenish energy or they go oom > Akali even has a built in heal as fcukking assassi That could possibly be a problem yeah > these new champs are simply becoming too fast for players to physically click and maneuver their mouse to be effective Any evidence? I doubt anyone has had trouble tracking movement abilities, even Flash isn't hard to follow > PS4 controller okay, they can fly across the screen all day, but I'm use a mouse. The mouse is far more accurate than a controller lol that's why PC players don't have aim assist on FPS games
Nea104 (EUW)
: Long time that mode needs a rework... They did nothing :P I wonder why.
Because ARAM is already awesome :)
Rocker3k (NA)
: Aram needs to unlock every single champion
ARAM only player here. Not seen those champs in aaages. Rarely see the same champs consecutively. The harm? Someone might not buy Nunu because they think he's boring af. They get Nunu in ARAM, now they have to sit through 20+ mins of boring ass gameplay. And what for? ARAM is not competitive and it's way more dependent on comp, rather than individual player skill/champ pools.
Barcid (NA)
: Remove Kleptomancy
Yes, we all know GP is a bit overpowered atm and he is getting nerfed next patch. Using Klepto doesn't give you the stat bonuses other rune trees would. Problem is, GP doesn't seem too bothered by the lack of stats, hence the nerfs. Just wait for the next patch.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Can you remove autofill?? It's free win
Didn't they introduce it because everyone was whining about queue timers?
: @Riot: Why won't you make ARAM truly "All Random" instead of restricting it to what Champs you own?
ARAM is fine. From a player with over 1k games played, you **absolutely do not** see the same champs every game. Making all champs available would screw players who haven't bought champs specifically because they don't want to play them. ARAM is perfect as is, please Riot don't touch it!
: I geniunely wish that the new void champion wasn't a human. We need more monsters.
When you clicked the link to view the new champ, was your thoughts "lets see what I can moan about....wait she's pretty cool....I'll moan about her race!!"?
Hópe (NA)
: Bot lane is currently if you die a single time you lose your tower.
I've never seen someone lose a tower after their first death. Yes, the game is snowbally. Don't blow it out of proportion like this, how can Riot take it seriously?
: Triumph has drastically warped ARAM
ARAM is not a balanced, competitive gamemode. Regardless of runes, you'll very rarely get a fair and close game. Don't put your time into providing feedback ^^ From an ARAM main with well over 1k games
: Riot should enable One For All for a week every time a new champion is released.
Not a guarantee you'll get the new champion, you may be stuck with something you don't like. Although I do agree it sucks people can't play new champs, even in normals they seem to be banned every game!
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 15
Non-LoL but have you seen what happened with EA on Reddit recently? Made me appreciate what Riot have done, how open and flexible you guys are. Do you think being deeply involved in the community pays dividends more than trying to milk them for every penny? Or is participating in the community just something you think is nice to do for your players and has no real monetary bonuses?
oNbAtTlE (EUNE)
: Well,goodbye League of Legends
You know we can see your game history, right? Your last 2 games were longer than 30 mins..
: This literally happened to me with an annie support as well Caitlyn(me) Annie vs Ashe Poppy bot Game 1 th3r3za13: kk th3r3za13: dont push th3r3za13: what are you doing th3r3za13: never push when they leave th3r3za13: so they lose farm (me just trying to teach people because low silver is crap) th3r3za13: WHAT THE F%^& MAN (annie backed with full stun and watched me die after I pinged for help) th3r3za13: CAN YOU GUYS REPORT ANNIE??? th3r3za13: she's taking my farm and let me die right there (mute everyone and then the mid ziggs comes bot after feeding taliyah and keeps pinging me but not to go towards mid) th3r3za13: whats f%^&ing going on th3r3za13: i had everyone muted th3r3za13: why are you f%^&ing bot th3r3za13: great (fed enemy bot 3 kills and top and jg blames me for deaths) th3r3za13: IM NOT th3r3za13: CAN YALL th3r3za13: JUST F%^&ING NOT DO STUPID SHIT th3r3za13: LOL (ziggs tells me he told me to go mid) th3r3za13: I JUST SAID I HAD YOU GUYS MUTED th3r3za13: UNTIL EARLIER th3r3za13: you were the one f%^&ing hanging around bot th3r3za13: and died in red side th3r3za13: like what are you f%^&ign doing th3r3za13: and annie taking my farm th3r3za13: i cant f%^&ing do shit th3r3za13: and im getting behind th3r3za13: why is that my fault th3r3za13: you didnt ping mid th3r3za13: you pinged me th3r3za13: and didnt point to mid th3r3za13: whatever th3r3za13: i'll f%^&ing go mid thenm th3r3za13: you guys f%^&ing told me to go mid th3r3za13: idk why th3r3za13: why did you leave your lane (noticed that mid laner bought support coin item) th3r3za13: and buy cion th3r3za13: coin th3r3za13: k th3r3za13: we need top or jg th3r3za13: to help with poppy (jg complains about fed poppy support now) th3r3za13: she's fed and can kill the both of us herself th3r3za13: literally th3r3za13: had th3r3za13: no help th3r3za13: think back if you ganked bnot th3r3za13: before you tell us we fed poppy th3r3za13: again th3r3za13: no one th3r3za13: helped th3r3za13: and ziggs came and fed bot too (ziggs called me the mom that asks to talk to the manager) th3r3za13: well lets see th3r3za13: i got demoted recently because of afks th3r3za13: and im not a mom because im only 23 th3r3za13: so you can kiss my a%^ th3r3za13: sorry afk and feeders th3r3za13: would be nice to have a decent team th3r3za13: AND A SUPPORT WHO DOESNT F%^&ING TAKE FARM (ziggs tells me that he offered to support me) th3r3za13: WHY WOULD YOU F%^&ING SUPPORT ME AS ZIGGS (illoai complains that we fed after pinging to get the tower) th3r3za13: cool th3r3za13: idk you're the f%^&ing one that said bot tower th3r3za13: when i wanted to f%^&ig back th3r3za13: im behind (getting yelled at for not doing anything but was only member behind taliyah wall) th3r3za13: i was behind the wall so that's not my fault th3r3za13: i couldnt do shit th3r3za13: cause they went to the higher side of river (team mate dies without warding around them) th3r3za13: never push without warding th3r3za13: cause then you get f%^&ed th3r3za13: you need vision (support telling me to shut up and not tell people what to do) th3r3za13: at least i know how to play my roll (mid complaining about me feeding AGAIN) th3r3za13: I COULDNT FARM th3r3za13: WHY IS THAT MY F%^&ING FFAULT th3r3za13: WHAT F%^&ING SENSE WOULD IT HAVE MADE TO GO MID th3r3za13: AFTER YOU FED TALIYAH (postgame chat) th3r3za13: report annie for making me lose more LP th3r3za13: took farm constantly IMO yeah I say f*** a lot but that's because I'm human. That shouldn't have mattered with this, because if RIOT actually watched the game that this happened in and paid attention to the rest of the chat, they would see that its not ME that's doing the bannable offense but the other players that were flamming and yelling, but just because they threw all the blame on me, nothing happened to them..
Worse thing is that support will walk off without a punishment..
: Can't open Lootboxes
Same for me, can't use chests/capsules/orbs :/ https://imgur.com/a/mcE4k EDIT Solved by restarting client lol
  Rioter Comments
: Right.. Because the statistics are simply lying and him being consistently god tier for many patches is just "salt" Try again.
I don't doubt Twitch is good, but he's not going to delete anyone unless he's fed. Like every damage dealer in the game lol
: I Think my aram matches last as long as my SR matches
Don't be silly, I've played over 1000 ARAMs and it's not balanced at all. Games don't really last longer than 20 minutes. Stop with the BS please.
: Are we really considering Twitch's tiny True damage DoT "True damage", as one of the reasons he might be too powerful? Really? Something that with 6 stacks fully, does 30 damage? Saying you reset the duration a couple times, you might amass 60 damage over the course of how long? That said, I've said it once, I'll say it again, Twitch does not have the kill time of an assassin unless Fed. Unlike assassins, he has no innate mobility, his only escape being what he uses to start fights in which he needs to get a kill to spiral off with. You wanna fight him better? Don't stack directly behind each other, or close like you would Annie. Tanks should be using red Trinkets, and you should be pinking your jungle exits. If they're going to engage on you, sacrifice the tank if need be, but get him CC'd. Fighters who can get on Twitch and stun the fucker can do the job, but only if they can get on top (which i know is a challenge). Forcing him to change his direction to deal with a new threat saves your team damage. If you can, just disengage, and now he's down an ult. Always be watching to see if you can see Twitch. If you can't, he's likely on his way already, as he's pretty much like Evelynn in that regard.
Last game I faced a Twitch, we stomped his lane and he didn't even get close to assassinating anyone for the entire game. But if you feed a Twitch, a Zed, a Kayn, a Cait etc then yeah you'll be deleted. These posts are just people salty about losses and blaming it on the game rather than themselves :P
Yenn (NA)
: Enemy Vayne with 3x Locket and Janna literally just stood still and killed our entire team
Meddler (NA)
: More details to follow/stuff is subject to change. Some likely buffs however include: +10 base MS Lower Q CD late game Lower W CD early game Bonus AS when Azir has 3+ soldiers on the field Shield has an AP ratio, though shorter duration
Will he tribute those 3 monsters for an Egyptian God card?
Rioter Comments
: Meanwhile everyone else will be looking at the runes (especially new players) and be like "I have no idea what I'm doing".
Yeah, same! In all fairness, I still don't know what I'm doing with the current runes
Rioter Comments
SQ TWITCH (EUNE)
: If i got 14 days ban and im in gold will i get awards? help pls (sry for english)
Sometimes you get bad team-mates, sometimes people will flame you for nothing & sometimes you'll get annoyed. You have to not say anything and continue playing as normal, learn to ignore them. After just 1 game of not retaliating to flame or flaming a 0/12/0 jungler, you'll see the difference. You won't get your rewards, justifiably so. But you can improve and get them next season :) This is from someone who has lost rewards himself.
: Honour system turned into something that was about skill
Idk I get a lot of honors by being nice and not tilting, always make sure to honor others for the same too. Most of my honors did come from games I played well in, though.
Meddler (NA)
: Any specific thoughts on what? Agree it's a ripe space to change.
Back time is increased by a few seconds but you return with full hp/mana
Kloqdq (NA)
: I think it's fine as is. It is just giving people Key frags and a chance at 2 free skins. It shouldn't be super easy to get or else it becomes meaningless.
It is fine, we're still getting free stuff. Don't come to the Boards for logic though
: Watching adc's melt down anyone is really making me HATE this game...
If ADC's were weak you'd be making a thread labelled "Watching adc's not do damage is really making me HATE this game..." If a Draven is 2 hitting you, you shouldn't have fed him. If Twitch is melting you, you should learn to either see him coming or focus him when he comes out (seriously, there's something called CC). If a Kog'Maw is allowed to stand still and melt anyone, that's either their support being better than you, or you being incredibly bad. Don't believe any of that? Try out the ADC's yourself, get 1mill mastery points and tell me those champs are as busted as you say lmao
: I guess people just have different opinions on "playing smartly". I don't think picking jayce or kata, get one kill and run it down mid in 15 minutes while oneshotting everyone is "smart" nor "skilled". I think it's smart to think three steps ahead of your enemy, baiting him into a trade you knew beforehand you would win. Same with rotations and tp plays.
I've never in my life seen any champ get one kill and start one shotting people. On the other hand I've beaten lots of fairly fed assassins/fighters/ADCs by playing smart. Can you stop feeding the BS circlejerk pls, LoL is nowhere near as bad as this lot make it out to be
: Late game teamifghts averagely last 5 seconds, that's the problem.
League isn't dying though? Late-game teamfights don't last 5 seconds, not even in ARAM. How is that statement about melee champs in any way correct? Lmfao you're just spouting out random nonsense. In all fairness, the Board upvotes what the Board demands
: +1, totally agree. Snowballing is so fucking retarded this season, it's honestly the most unfun season I've ever experienced as a player. I had more fun dealing with hyperfarmed yi and Udyrs with feral flare than dealing with this bullshit. What's worse is that they are fucking us for **two goddamn months** because of their precious esports. They refuse to shift the meta from this cancer because they don't want to destabilize the worlds patch, even though they've had plenty of fucking time to do so. Games end in 25 minutes, ADCs reach late game with two fucking items, and as a top and mid laner that plays primarily melees my existence is practically null. I still win most of my games and I could probably reach diamond if I really played more but I can't fucking be bothered to. Every time I reach plat 1 MMR (and play with the D5s you hate so much) I just want to fucking kill myself because of all the horrible boosted bullshit I get to deal with. Promo helper was a mistake. I really like the league system but I feel like it should be tied more to actual MMR.
Most unfun season? Bet you said that the season before, and the season before that, and the season before that etc You're just a whiner, enjoy the game it's genuinely still enjoyable if you don't get triggered by every little thing that is slightly more powerful than something else
: Urf is unfun and overrated.
Don't take it too seriously mate, you stomp as much as you get stomped its all just fun. The random bit makes it so its not the same champs over and over lol
Show more

DevlinCrow

Level 163 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion