: Like holy moly Riot you just released Senna. Aphelios comes out tomorrow and we get a new champ announcement.
> [{quoted}](name=ContentNF,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=ERPL2B6s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T02:27:25.274+0000) > > Like holy moly Riot you just released Senna. Aphelios comes out tomorrow and we get a new champ announcement. Aphelios is already out, but Sett seems more interesting for me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xNrRhm9t,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-12-12T06:52:38.459+0000) > > It's far away to be perfect, it's complete garbage to be honest. Frankly, it would be unreasonable to expect any automatic detection system to skip over this while still banning someone for similar behavior directed at a person.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xNrRhm9t,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T07:03:59.747+0000) > > Frankly, it would be unreasonable to expect any automatic detection system to skip over this while still banning someone for similar behavior directed at a person. You don't even need to be toxic, if u wrote more messages than avarage in the game, you are already getting chat restricted. This system is absolute mediocre BS.
: Woah, that's one way to express your contempt for the new dragons! While nasty, I definitely wouldn't ban someone over this myself (if I were given that power). Needless to say, you should run this by Riot and let their support handle this. The Instant Feedback System isn't perfect (because it simply cannot be ), so it comes as no surprise that a chat log like this could get noticed by it and trigger a punishment. ######also > OneMustFall: Your mother doesn't even love you like her other three kids 😂 Good luck!
> [{quoted}](name=Bianca Colt,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xNrRhm9t,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-12T06:03:10.867+0000) > It's far away to be perfect, it's complete garbage to be honest.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SirHydro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WslUMoav,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T01:56:12.162+0000) > > Keep moving that goalpost The goalpost hasn’t moved. Riot cannot fix problems with people who stupidly decide to utilize graphics settings higher than what their computer can support. Riot cannot alter the other programs people are running at the same time as League.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WslUMoav,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T02:14:15.937+0000) > > The goalpost hasn’t moved. > > Riot cannot fix problems with people who stupidly decide to utilize graphics settings higher than what their computer can support. Riot cannot alter the other programs people are running at the same time as League. My computer is mountains ahead of lowest Riot's game requirements, yet I get brief issues in the game. YOU ARE SO WRONG.
klin537 (NA)
: Am I the only one who actually likes sett?
Wondering what role he will be played, Jungle perhaps?
: Hey look, Sett is Simple, can you guys give the design team a break now?
A champ finally Fist-rival for Lee Sin? Lee Sin would like to know his location!
Jacksin (OCE)
: Jax's Legendary skin is practically an Ultimate skin
How this skin is legendary? Should be Myhtic or Ultimate {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: Come On, Riot, It's Already Been a Month
rujitra (NA)
: Because role trading is a thing. You were complicit in it when you willingly took jungle giving up your role of support. They could've still chosen to go jungle between the time they picked and the end of the lobby. Yet you took that choice away from them by stealing their assigned role back. What can you do? **Force them to steal it in game**. It isn't stealing until they steal your assigned role in game. Period. Riot is not going to do away with role trading simply so you can feel better about getting people punished for what "may have happened" in game had you not taken jungle for them.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Jq4GaZ9J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T22:57:09.438+0000) > > Because role trading is a thing. You were complicit in it when you willingly took jungle giving up your role of support. They could've still chosen to go jungle between the time they picked and the end of the lobby. Yet you took that choice away from them by stealing their assigned role back. > > What can you do? **Force them to steal it in game**. It isn't stealing until they steal your assigned role in game. Period. Riot is not going to do away with role trading simply so you can feel better about getting people punished for what "may have happened" in game had you not taken jungle for them. So wrong on entire level.
: Sej is great at taking dragons early? And has great ganks only problem is shes useless without blue early. Auto attackers are always going to be the best at taking dragons tho theres no doubt to that but if you ward the dragon pick sej can easily outduel a jungler early execpt ww
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wfl4kacI,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-11T05:26:55.037+0000) > > Sej is great at taking dragons early? And has great ganks only problem is shes useless without blue early. Auto attackers are always going to be the best at taking dragons tho theres no doubt to that but if you ward the dragon pick sej can easily outduel a jungler early execpt ww Sejuani is great at taking dragons early? What? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Sejuani has no sustain, attack speed reliable damage. This champ is absolutely useless, I tried different pathings, my clear time becomes slightly faster when I get {{item:1401}}.
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: League of Legends VS Wild Rift
Nami and Ashe looks significantly better in mobile than PC, what is this BS :(
: League of Lane Priority. If mid and bot can't get prio then good luck with Drakes. Let's hope the upcoming buffs to Rift Herald help. I took a herald yesterday and placed it down for my top laner... It barely gave us 2 plates. That's sad.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Ecb4AaR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-10T10:30:51.112+0000) > > League of Lane Priority. > > If mid and bot can't get prio then good luck with Drakes. > > > Let's hope the upcoming buffs to Rift Herald help. > > > I took a herald yesterday and placed it down for my top laner... It barely gave us 2 plates. > > That's sad. Herald is a noob trap this pre-season, it's all around drakes or "go home". I am having so much fun being behind laners in 2 levels despite I am playing greatly.
: The worst change is this new dragon system. It is the dumbest system because it makes all champions that cannot take dragons very quickly worthless.
> [{quoted}](name=Ikeinator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wfl4kacI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-10T06:30:09.412+0000) > > The worst change is this new dragon system. It is the dumbest system because it makes all champions that cannot take dragons very quickly worthless. True, no idea why downvoted, tried to jungle Sejuani, I got outperformed by any self-sustain attack speed champs, I was just obliterated to useless state.
mkiller5 (NA)
: CLASH would have been even more amazing in season 4...… when all my friends were still playing this game. *Cries in corner*
> [{quoted}](name=mkiller5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U1iY8jQ6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-09T02:22:12.219+0000) > > CLASH would have been even more amazing in season 4...… when all my friends were still playing this game. > > *Cries in corner* I know what u mean, because situation is the same here.
: Okay now you’re just cherry picking. Aatrox has tons of elements of his old kit: He still has a knock up, he still has a dash, obviously the sustain, his ult is still some sort of steroid and he still has a slow in his kit. Sure his playstyle changed but so did ALL of those champions. His concept of AAing was awful design and should never comeback. He was THE STAT CHECK champion.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowParker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=000000060001,timestamp=2019-12-08T20:34:48.705+0000) > > Okay now you’re just cherry picking. > > Aatrox has tons of elements of his old kit: He still has a knock up, he still has a dash, obviously the sustain, his ult is still some sort of steroid and he still has a slow in his kit. > > Sure his playstyle changed but so did ALL of those champions. His concept of AAing was awful design and should never comeback. He was THE STAT CHECK champion. No idea why downvoted, just for stating truth?
Shmeeve (NA)
: To be honest, Kassadin really needs a VGU.
Lol this champ actually needs whole VGU, it's disgusting to see him when he gets 2 items and then snowballs till the end without proper counter-play.
: Riot is promoting toxicity
Another cringe zoomer.
: Has anyone ever been unpermabanned before?
Mostly bans were lifted for those players who paid for smth or got gifted ietms (payment issues).
: Premades still allowed to grief solo players.
Since I am mostly solo queueing as well, I am facing premade abusers as well, they trying to trash talk and troll your game if u dont do what they want. Thanks Riot for amazing system, keep working on ur trashomatic clownage system.
: League of "Banners", Why am I banned, But Tyler1 Get's a trophy for being Toxic?
As far as I know Tyler1 accounts weren't unbanned, he just got removed ID ban so basically he got open gates to play the game though.
: Random FPS drops (Diamond/Master Player) O.o I quite league because of this!
Issues are known and their fault is with multi-core processors procceed to have certain problems.
: Same problem here, I have encountered bots in almost every CoOp vs AI, but not only that lower level matchmaking with normals, and ARAM as well. I really wish they'd implement a human verification system that is prompted every match. Bots typically have random upper/lower case names, with ghost and heal (I think it was?). They go down random lanes and just feed. (I use them for fodder) If you have friends, try and queue up with them that's the best way to avoid playing with too many bots.
> [{quoted}](name=AngryBubber,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xUjoczAE,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-12-04T06:55:14.656+0000) > > Same problem here, I have encountered bots in almost every CoOp vs AI, but not only that lower level matchmaking with normals, and ARAM as well. I really wish they'd implement a human verification system that is prompted every match. Bots typically have random upper/lower case names, with ghost and heal (I think it was?). They go down random lanes and just feed. (I use them for fodder) If you have friends, try and queue up with them that's the best way to avoid playing with too many bots. Human verification system, wtf, think twice please.
pwc2016 (NA)
: It Amazes me that Mordekaiser is not getting a change in 9.24
I agree with OP, the funniest part about Morde, literally u can build anything on him, u will still deal damage, sustain and tank some incoming damage. Darn it nerf this abomination.
: GJ Riot you somehow made the Jungle determines games situation worse
All laners and who else thinks Jungle is so "OP". Please jungle yourselves and check in how it's fun to play as lvl 9 against lvl 12 solo laners. Whoever crying that more and more ganks appeared, consider yourself to watch replays and look for your made mistakes.
Rokuroú (EUW)
: Can we get a report button outside of lobby?
Some people must stop being snowflakes like this OP and move on...
rujitra (NA)
: Having your friends come upvote/comment does not change the outcome of your post - in fact, it just makes it seem even more likely that this was a correct punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pcInTYKw,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-12-05T02:50:32.175+0000) > > Having your friends come upvote/comment does not change the outcome of your post - in fact, it just makes it seem even more likely that this was a correct punishment. correct punishment? What? Did you even reviewed the games and stuff?
: not just PBE but in live too. dodging is a dickish thing to do and players are given light punishments for it. it needs to be heavier. to the point of dodging is worse than losing.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5xPbhv4w,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-04T06:56:53.125+0000) > > not just PBE but in live too. dodging is a dickish thing to do and players are given light punishments for it. it needs to be heavier. to the point of dodging is worse than losing. Oh I guess dodging in ranked games -6 LP 5min, 2nd dodge -10 LP 20 min, 3rd dodge -20 LP (if not more, idk about how long u cant queue) not impactful?
Cyrato (OCE)
: What's with Irelia right now?
Irelia sadly gonna sit in gutted mode forever, because they didn't address issues correctly.
Naffy (NA)
: How To Tilt An ADC Main 101
Ok I get it Riot placed more brushes to work around, but for hell sakes where is Rengar jump range nerf, why this feast and femine champion is allowed to be dumb this way.
: we don't know the score (suicide time 0/15 ?), and he can permaping in game, we don't know, you can take a ban for other reason.
> [{quoted}](name=L2P BlackRose,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYOyjnAZ,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-12-04T06:21:21.160+0000) > > we don't know the score (suicide time 0/15 ?), and he can permaping in game, we don't know, you can take a ban for other reason. If he were inting different window would have popped, but this is like chat related ban, which seems utterly broken.
Lęmon (NA)
: lmao riot, your client never fucking works :)
We can't say never, because we wouldn't be able to play at all, but persisting issues with the client indeed exhausting and annoying.
Naffy (NA)
: The Average Game Of A Diamond Player
This guy is untiltable. aka OP.
: 14 day ban for a inting lux and me telling the rest of my team to play.
Either chat logs are cut or you hiding something, in the other hand if your chat logs are posted legitimately, you did not deserve to get banned.
: Upcoming changes for 9.24
Doesn't seem to be good changes.
: I literally want to do programming for a living. Learning to troubleshoot is one of the beautiful nuances of tinkering with your settings.
> [{quoted}](name=TonyWolf77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T08:11:44.143+0000) > > I literally want to do programming for a living. Learning to troubleshoot is one of the beautiful nuances of tinkering with your settings. I see. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: It's not a reasonable thing to ask, and I'll tell you why. It's completely unreasonable because, and stay with me, barring all of the posts complaining about the client being so buggy/laggy/shitty, if the client _breaks,_ like actually does not open/work/display _AT ALL_, like the issue I pointed out in my posts above, that's not a HARDWARE thing. That's a SOFTWARE, thing. As in, the code itself, has been made into spaghetti. Meaning that asking about specs has absolutely no relevance to the problem. THAT'S why people don't respond to your requests for specs.
> [{quoted}](name=TonyWolf77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T08:00:52.866+0000) > > It's not a reasonable thing to ask, and I'll tell you why. It's completely unreasonable because, and stay with me, barring all of the posts complaining about the client being so buggy/laggy/shitty, if the client _breaks,_ like actually does not open/work/display _AT ALL_, like the issue I pointed out in my posts above, that's not a HARDWARE thing. That's a SOFTWARE, thing. As in, the code itself, has been made into spaghetti. Meaning that asking about specs has absolutely no relevance to the problem. THAT'S why people don't respond to your requests for specs. Wanted to point about it's software side issue, but your summary is clear as crystal.
: > [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:55:05.465+0000) > > Oh well your argument, "learn English", well I am sorry about my English not being perfect, eventually it's my foreign language. wow you're multi lingual. too bad that just means that people know you're an idiot in multiple languages.
> [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:58:05.518+0000) > > wow you're multi lingual. too bad that just means that people know you're an idiot in multiple languages. What kind of flawed logic is this?
: > [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:41:33.392+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > It were an examples, please consider yourself to leave the boards, apparently to post in a forum Riot should consider to test players IQ level, because I can see yours is far to be above acceptable level. okay buddy. work on your english next times before you come to an english forum and try to call other people stupid because they don't experience the same shit that you supposedly do. edit: also, people who put a ton of stock into IQ scores also tend to be really dumb.
> [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:45:00.133+0000) > > okay buddy. work on your english next times before you come to an english forum and try to call other people stupid because they don't experience the same shit that you supposedly do. > > edit: also, people who put a ton of stock into IQ scores also tend to be really dumb. Oh well your argument, "learn English", well I am sorry about my English not being perfect, eventually it's my foreign language.
: I didn't say the problem was a consistent one. Is the client optimized properly? absolutely fking not, lmao. But is it breaking constantly for me? No, that's why I point out that it broke NOW, because NOW, I've noticed there was a problem. It's been fixed since, but it was there, there's no denying that.
> [{quoted}](name=TonyWolf77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:43:07.160+0000) > > I didn't say the problem was a consistent one. Is the client optimized properly? absolutely fking not, lmao. But is it breaking constantly for me? No, that's why I point out that it broke NOW, because NOW, I've noticed there was a problem. It's been fixed since, but it was there, there's no denying that. I am not experiencing consistent client issues as well, but in game performance with FPS is massively felt in this 9.23 patch. in 9.22 saw some FPS changes but didn't disturbed the gameplay, but in this patch it does.
: > [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:36:27.093+0000) > > YOUR stupidity is just intoleratable. > > Why would I lie about my PC? > > I am not experiencing crashes (bug splats), I am experiencing client service buggs, such as: service temporary unavailable, history tab: we cannot find your played matches. because... > > FPS issues, even extreme end PCS having massive performance issues. > > Please learn a thing or two. the only thing i've ever experienced is the match history. but HURR DURR. LEARN SOMETING ABOUT SOMETING U NEVER EXPERIENCED YOU MUST BE A DUMBASS. like bro. being a little %%%% isn't gonna get you anywhere, and will make sure nobody wants to help you with any of your problems in the future.
> [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:38:24.826+0000) > > the only thing i've ever experienced is the match history. but HURR DURR. LEARN SOMETING ABOUT SOMETING U NEVER EXPERIENCED YOU MUST BE A DUMBASS. like bro. being a little %%%% isn't gonna get you anywhere, and will make sure nobody wants to help you with any of your problems in the future. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} It were an examples, please consider yourself to leave the boards, apparently to post in a forum Riot should consider to test players IQ level, because I can see yours is far to be at acceptable level.
: > [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:29:15.736+0000) > > Ryzen 5 2600 3.9GHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB (OC), Ballistix Crucial, 16GB 2667MHz, Gigabyte mainboard DS3-H Ryzen gaming, Power supply Xilence 500W. > > My PC is far away to be garbage, built in 2k18 summer, GPU upgraded after official release. > > Please know some shit first. lmao doesn't change the fact i've never experienced these gamebreaking/client crashing bugs. that means one of two things. either you're lying about your pc specs, or you're somehow managing the max out that pc's processing power/memory/internet bandwidth/WHATEVER ELSE while trying to play league
> [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:32:36.012+0000) > > lmao doesn't change the fact i've never experienced these gamebreaking/client crashing bugs. that means one of two things. either you're lying about your pc specs, or you're somehow managing the max out that pc's processing power/memory/internet bandwidth/WHATEVER ELSE while trying to play league YOUR stupidity is just intoleratable. Why would I lie about my PC? My internet connection atm is 500mbps down/ up 300 mbps. I am not experiencing crashes (bug splats), I am experiencing client service buggs, such as: service temporary unavailable, history tab: we cannot find your played matches. because... FPS issues, even extreme end PCS having massive performance issues. Please learn a thing or two.
: > [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:20:00.576+0000) > > I am not crying, I am just patiently waiting for fixes, but when a game crashes in loading screen when it's totally not your sided, well that's nasty and annoying. > > If you did not experience or you are just simply blind, doesn't mean issue is not known. > > For example I have a decent rig, and yet I get FPS drops from 300 to 60, the game becomes stuttering and laggy. > > Please do some research or just open your god damn eyes, before raining trash at me. im trying to do research. by getting people to post their specs. evidently, you're all so ashamed of your garbage pcs, you wont post them because you know everyone will tell you to upgrade your pc if you want a crash free client/game. screaming PC SPECS DONT MATTUR IT RIOT FAULT doesn't make it any less false.
> [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:24:39.151+0000) > > im trying to do research. by getting people to post their specs. evidently, you're all so ashamed of your garbage pcs, you wont post them because you know everyone will tell you to upgrade your pc if you want a crash free client/game. Ryzen 5 2600 3.9GHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB (OC), Ballistix Crucial 16GB 2667MHz, Gigabyte mainboard DS3-H Ryzen gaming, Power supply Xilence 500W. My PC is far away to be garbage, built in 2k18 summer, GPU upgraded after official release. Please know some shit first. I shouldn't experience brief FPS issues AT ALL.
: > [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:13:39.612+0000) > > You should understand definition of "broken client". And yes client is absolutely broken, if you would spend some time searching a post with global list of existing client problems, maybe afterall you would delete this shitpost. > > EDIT: > > My PC has nothing to do with built crashes, bug splats, or service error from the client side. once again, ive never experienced any of the bugs people like you cry about. and for some odd reason, you crybabies never post your specs either. maybe there's a correlation. sorry bud, that 300 dollar PC you bought at best buy isn't gonna run this game or its client very well.
> [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:16:31.834+0000) > > once again, ive never experienced any of the bugs people like you cry about. and for some odd reason, you crybabies never post your specs either. maybe there's a correlation. sorry bud, that 300 dollar PC you bought at best buy isn't gonna run this game or its client very well. I am not crying, I am just patiently waiting for fixes, but when a game crashes in loading screen when it's totally not your side, well that's nasty and annoying. If you did not experience or you are just simply blind, doesn't mean issue is not known. For example I have a decent rig, and yet I get FPS drops from 300 to 60, the game becomes stuttering and laggy. Please do some research or just open your god damn eyes, before raining trash at me.
Únholy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3LKohrJy,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:11:37.020+0000) > > Well since u will hit level honor 2, u can flame for 3 games to get chat restriction and tadam u are back to lvl 1, then flame again and tadam 25 chat restriction and lvl 0 honor. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Last time they banned me for 2 weeks. How can I flame without getting banned and just getting a chat restriction?
> [{quoted}](name=Únholy,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3LKohrJy,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:12:59.344+0000) > > Last time they banned me for 2 weeks. How can I flame without getting banned and just getting a chat restriction? There is some kind of treshold or specific keywords where the trashomatic system detects and distributes the penalties. For example there are zero tolerance keywords, words, where system instantly issues a 14 days ban or perma, depends on previous penalty level. So if u wanna get those chat restrictions, just trash talk harsh way, because you can't even trash talk in this snowflake protected game.
: i have not once had an issue of crashing with this client
You should understand definition of "broken client". And yes client is absolutely broken, if you would spend some time searching a post with global list of existing client problems, maybe afterall you would delete this shitpost. EDIT: My PC has nothing to do with built crashes, bug splats, or service error from the client side.
Únholy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3LKohrJy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:07:19.065+0000) > > I have seen a lot of ppl crying about loosing honor level, but u are somehow satisfied. > > Interesting point of view at this situation. But can keep atleast honor level 1 to get key fragments for chests to open. I don't want key fragments from stingy Rito. Screw their doggie treat rewards. Honor level 0 is the way forward. Honor level 0 has the greatest reward of them all: dignity.
> [{quoted}](name=Únholy,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3LKohrJy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:09:45.602+0000) > > I don't want key fragments from stingy Rito. > > Screw their doggie treat rewards. > > Honor level 0 is the way forward. > > Honor level 0 has the greatest reward of them all: dignity. Well since when u will hit level honor 2, u can flame for 3 games to get chat restriction and tadam u are back to lvl 1, then flame again and tadam 25 chat restriction and lvl 0 honor. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Únholy (EUW)
: Honor Level 0 feels great
I have seen a lot of ppl crying about loosing honor level, but u are somehow satisfied. Interesting point of view at this situation. But can keep atleast honor level 1 to get key fragments for chests to open.
Rαy (EUW)
: Do not buff Omnistone. Remove that RNG bullshit.
Wait when they will try some latest product of those labs! Hue.
: Newcomers can't play SoloQ when they reach lvl 30.
New players should not get instant access for ranked games once they hit lvl 30. Whoever smurfing and stuff they really don't care what crap champions they buy. In my opinion current method to hold free given champions and slight progression is completely fine for a new player. EDIT: If you downvote atleast quote for a valid argument.
áza (NA)
: Is the Night and Dawn event the Vs. event?
Might be wrong, but I think it's vs. event.
Show more

Diopsideˆ

Level 18 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion