: for 1..... it wouldnt be instant perma ban. generally that is a 14 day ban, so you are fibbing about no prior punishments. for 2..... it gives an advantage to the enemy team. You yourself said it can make it so that your autos cancel. this means you are giving an advantage to the enemy team. for 3..... it is still doing in game actions that are non chat related. It does effect gameplay. Thus, if that is allowed, they would have to allow others. Whether helpful or not to YOU means nothing.
To the first point, it is instant. I tried scripts on a smurf (was too r%%%%%ed to pull them off anyway) but had Tower Indicators in matchmade games. Went well for a bit, then got a ban, no 14 days, instant.
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4McecsrNRY&feature=youtu.be this video of me playing against darius flash e is at 1/4 actual speed btw i solo killed darius 2 times in a row before he built his tank items and i played every solo kill perfectly then he gets 1 gank from his jg then with his tabis and raptor cloak and ghost he just slaps me to death with no counterplay. EDIT: I am completely fine with losing to darius in lane if he is actually good, but if this complete garbage Darius gets to intentionally feed me and lose lane and then beat me afterwards because of 1 gank that has no counterplay at all.
You are a moron if you pick Ignite as GP vs Darius, especially Top. Sure you get cheese kills early with passive, but as you can see, once he has items you die.
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlE6H2zs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T11:40:03.692+0000) > > +1 so fucking hard. > But only yesterday I have been explained that counterpicks don't exist, especially in Toplane. :) i will give you an exemple of counter picks where if you dont get help you will probably farm 10 CS at min 15 Nasus vs tahm kench , darius , new buffed aatrox ( and i'm talking abt good players who freese not those irons that push and let you escape your bad early game ) so dont send me a video where sirhcez won vs a stupid darius who was playing under his turret .
> [{quoted}](name=Anti Mechanics,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlE6H2zs,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-05T15:12:22.464+0000) > > i will give you an exemple of counter picks where if you dont get help you will probably farm 10 CS at min 15 > > Nasus vs tahm kench , darius , new buffed aatrox ( and i'm talking abt good players who freese not those irons that push and let you escape your bad early game ) so dont send me a video where sirhcez won vs a stupid darius who was playing under his turret . I am kidding dude, a moron tried to tell me that counter picks don't exist. Should be pretty obvious.
: Has Anyone Else Noticed That Riot Keeps on Changing The Font?
I don't want it to fucking blink the buttons, when I already voted. So annoying.
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NzAi9YE6,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-05T06:16:31.185+0000) > > That's not true, both God-King Darius and Garen went on sale. In fact, thats how I got the first one. AFAIK the only times they have gone on sale is a single sale ~6 months after release, which every single skin has. Legendary and Ultimate skins do not go on regular sales.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NzAi9YE6,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-05T06:22:12.241+0000) > > AFAIK the only times they have gone on sale is a single sale ~6 months after release, which every single skin has. Legendary and Ultimate skins do not go on regular sales. There is still a difference between ,,Never" and ,,once".
: As a "moderator"/"specialist", I would expect you to know that Legendary/Ultimate skins never go on sale
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NzAi9YE6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-05T05:58:11.216+0000) > > As a "moderator"/"specialist", I would expect you to know that Legendary/Ultimate skins never go on sale That's not true, both God-King Darius and Garen went on sale. In fact, thats how I got the first one.
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dpP77YoX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-05T03:10:17.403+0000) > > Who? Is this a new Champion? Either your stupid or joking I can't tell which one
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dpP77YoX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T03:30:48.376+0000) > > Either your stupid or joking > > I can't tell which one The latter of course. Because who the fuck plays Swain.
: I Created a Swain Club! (NA)
Who? Is this a new Champion?
: Gunna stop replying to this comment but ok you are entitled to believe i am a hardstuck abusing lp gains nothing i type will change your opinion
Yes, nothing will. If you have problems flashing a fucking Darius flash E combo, your just bad. :)
: i did not abuse lp gains, look at tier graph, i climbed recently when lp gains were fixed, i did not ever spike to grandmasters playing during the broken 5 positional rankings or the start of season, i did not climb in previous seasons because i had no time to play league because of life problems, and in masters i did play well but i threw maybe 1 game and i had many inters grief me in coinflip.
You have almost the same ammount of games in Seasons 7-9. Lmao.
: i put hundreds of days into playing league and you are just insulting me when i have to play and lose more than i gain.
I don't insult you, I just tell you to get real that your rank doesn't matter this season. It takes quite some time to climb from Plat-Diamond into Master in just **one** Season. Without LP gain being so broken, I doubt you would have gotten out of D4-D2.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OrfpE8ea,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T01:12:53.001+0000) > > Well he is. > You see, Darius just needs his Base DMG and passive to kill GP, he can't really run from him once he catches up. > But the GP has to be pretty shit to get catched by a behind Darius. Exactly, if you are actually ahead you are gonna be ahead and not let him engage on you, if he flashes then you are able to flash and that is why is confusing me about his statements.
He just wants to be assured that it isn't his fault he fails to flash everytime.
: And what's your ping? Because that's going to play a big factor in whether or not you can actually flash it.
: i never said u couldnt flash his e, i always play so im not in e range unless i can kill him, i said I CANT FLASH HIS E after he flashes and casts it right after
That's your bad then. I can flash it just fine and I play on 50-60 Ping with 60 FPS.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OrfpE8ea,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-05T01:07:47.053+0000) > > So you are telling me that a full tank Darius, that you beat in lane, is somehow beating you? he doesnt beat me, he calls his jungler in for a gank after i kill him several times in lane and flash e's me and i garunteed die because i have no counterplay, then he just abuses ghost and slaps me to death because he can call his jungler
You shouldn't be at his tower/nowhere near out of your tower. GP, especially in Toplane, will get ganked and has almost no way of escaping. A good GP knows that, uses Vision well and plays safe. Bad GPs get farmed.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OrfpE8ea,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T01:10:13.041+0000) > > GP can't really beat Darius, but can very easily avoid him when he has no Ghost. > It's like a more heaving hitting Garen, you can slow him and outrange him. Indeed, but if you are beating him in lane and he is building full tank while you are apparently beating him, he isn’t gonna kill you because of one flash e
Well he is. You see, Darius just needs his Base DMG and passive to kill GP, he can't really run from him once he catches up. But the GP has to be pretty shit to get catched by a behind Darius.
: Can't really flash it if he flashes as well...
Yes you can, I play this Matchup a lot. Play Darius and you see that his E takes a bit long till it pulls. You can Flash it.
Jamaree (NA)
: So you are telling me that a full tank Darius, that you beat in lane, is somehow beating you?
GP can't really beat Darius, but can very easily avoid him when he has no Ghost. It's like a more heaving hitting Garen, you can slow him and outrange him.
: Do something about the 0 counter play Darius flash e
You can flash his E pretty easily. Also learn spacing in Texts, this looks like shit. Also, as a 910k GP Main, Darius will always beat you. Pray he doesn't pick Phase Rush and Ghost.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BT7NhH0A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T01:02:27.332+0000) > > u.gg has more accurate WRs. And her win rate is still average there too with a 49 to 51%, I’m not seeing this high win rate he is talking about. https://m.u.gg/lol/champions/taliyah/build?rank=platinum
Oh me neither, OP is just delusional. But I still recommend u.gg. :D
Jamaree (NA)
: Her win rate looks average to me, where are you getting your info from? https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Taliyah/
u.gg has more accurate WRs.
: Just a reminder that the ranked experience after you've lost access to every champion is a drag
Tbh, I don't like the people picking Champs just because they counter champs. To some extent I can understand it on easy champions, but I have seen People almost firsttiming GP, just because enemy picked a Tank Toplane. Completly shut down in lane and a cannon (get it?) minion for the rest of the game.
: I hope Mord is pick or ban in pro play.
Not really about the 1v1, but to disable a Champion for sure for a very long time.
No Ganks (EUW)
: Its really not in fact nasus jg seems to crush golds same as silver sorry if your plat and think its a big difference its really not my NA account where I don't have 150 ping is plat .
Can you please work on your gramma? I can't quite understand what you are writing. But the part I understand, I never said League was dying, like the people on the boards love to do. I just said, that the Game "a few seasons ago" doesn't exist anymore. It's dead.
: An Open Apology to the Community and Riot Games
Oh wow, I thought it's another ,,UnBaNn Me PlOx Me SoRrY!!11!" like you see them everyday. I am pleasantly surprised, that this isn't the case. My tipp for you, make yourself a new account. There is no chance you get this one back, but you can prove it to yourself that you can do it. Get that Honor LVL 5! :)
A1A3A2 (EUNE)
: Yuumi's spell "You and me"
I actually just hate her Voice Lines when playing against. Let me just mute certain champs, I like mine, but I don't want to listen to fucking Ezreal/Yuumi perma taunting/talking.
No Ganks (EUW)
: I got to plat a few seasons ago on it before it even had the +12 buff
Eh..cool? League was a totaly different game then, with a different meta. "A few seasons" ago means nothing, except you were master-challenger. That games is dead.
No Ganks (EUW)
: As much as people talk about low elo stompers why is this not on the list of them
> Really shocked I don't see this as a meta jger plat and below . Because you are silver, where it works. Plat is a bit far away from that my dude.
Kelg (NA)
: Can we please get a traditional skin for Mordekaiser?
> It could be a 750 skin with no new voice or vfx even(or you could use Adam Harrington's voice even). Sort of like captain Gangplank, but without the new lines. It was supposed to be GPs classic skin, but then he lost the event vs MF and got the new one. You can see that the VO are so few, the effects are no different than captain etc.
Akrid415 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=30VuQ24u,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-04T20:53:19.825+0000) > > Darius with Aftershock and Ghost. I thought Aatrox counters Darius?
If you tank his Q combo, maybe. But if you have a bit of IQ you can run circles around him.
Akrid415 (NA)
: How do you counter Aatrox?
Darius with Aftershock and Ghost.
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TiO8c6vF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T19:48:29.703+0000) > > Actually J4 R is much more cancerous to me. > Got Flash? Nope? Your dead. God forbid a ganker gank you while your summoners are on cool down. It's almost like... *gasps* counter play to your counter play!{{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
I don't care about ganking, I ward and respect Vision. But in teamfights getting ulted is a simple death sentence without flash.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Why isn't Malphite's R being changed in his rework?
Actually J4 R is much more cancerous to me. Got Flash? Nope? Your dead.
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pN9jsz2B,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-04T11:42:14.560+0000) > > You are playing Pyke so wrong if you feel this way. If you played versus any good mid laner, you wouldn't say that. Why do you think starting items are either D shield or corrupting pot? Yes, his sustain is super good, it still doesn't change the fact that anytime you go for cs, you will get aaed or smacked by any ability. Far better from Fizz/majority of melee champs, but still pokeable out of lane.
That's why you play Toplane, where the pool of cancer grows every patch.
: What to do when a nasus is playing so extremely safe?
Don't mindlessly push like a moron, freeze the wave near your tower so you can zone/kill him alone or with your jungler if he wants 300g.
: Played like 30 games of solo lane Pyke so far(top is the weakest imo), his biggest power is his roaming and how easy it is to snowball, almost in every game I played him mid, I shoved, got 6, went bot, got at least one kill, dying or not doesn't matter, once you are ahead you can start 1v1ing, but when you are even with him, you shouldn't lose to Pyke in 1v1. On the other hand, Pyke is absolute paper, you are forced to get tiamat if you want to push, even with your passive, getting poked out is possible, you have engage, but no real disengage(kinda your W, but it's meh). Imo, good entertaining low to mid elo stomper, higher you have to invest time to learn matchups and your macro has to be good. I would rather pick Talon or Rumble for easy mid with roaming potential, but that's just personal preference.
> getting poked out is possible, but no real disengage You are playing Pyke so wrong if you feel this way.
Moody P (NA)
: "I am counterpicked but I'm playing safe and letting him push. Surely my jungler will help me soon"
+1 so fucking hard. But only yesterday I have been explained that counterpicks don't exist, especially in Toplane. :) For all the morons, I am kidding, counts exists.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Tahm kench was fucking cancer before he got changed. He might be out of bot lane, but now he makes for a good top laner. Pyke is a great support that can do mid lane due to the fact he is highly mobile and he has kill pressure. It's not out of the ordinary that some champs can be good in several lanes. {{champion:157}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:67}} That list pretty much goes on ...
And toplane..don't forget that cancer you can't catch and also not poke out..
: Nerf Darius
No, but because you played it wrong. Darius is a pub stomper, that capitalises on dumb mistakes. Play better and he is very easy to face.

Divin1ty

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion