Keiaga (NA)
: Champions have different level of usefulness in solo play vs teamplay. Darius is a juggernaut. Which means his job is to kill players, do damage and not die which hes very good at. If youre looking for tanks with cc check out gnar or maokai Edit: champions also have different skill ceilings and skill floors. Yasuo has a high skill ceiling so hell get played often in high level tournaments. Blitzcrank is very good for low elo and id recommend him for anyone who wants to climb to gold but youll never see him in the lcs
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PPlH7WyH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-13T20:17:55.554+0000) > > Champions have different level of usefulness in solo play vs teamplay. > > Darius is a juggernaut. Which means his job is to kill players, do damage and not die which hes very good at. If youre looking for tanks with cc check out gnar or maokai > > Edit: champions also have different skill ceilings and skill floors. Yasuo has a high skill ceiling so hell get played often in high level tournaments. > > Blitzcrank is very good for low elo and id recommend him for anyone who wants to climb to gold but youll never see him in the lcs Meanwhile simple characters like {{champion:79}} are viable both in pro scene and solo queue
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 13
Meddler any thoughts on {{champion:122}} ? This would be so cool to see some dunking chains in Worlds like we had back in 2015.
Rioter Comments
: He has to be below all the 4 rating standards to get a buff
> [{quoted}](name=Jinzo Torrance,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GmpHJxf7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:27:58.277+0000) > > He has to be below all the 4 rating standards to get a buff Ah. So that what was the logic. So... eh. Then why they nerf Mordekaiser then? He doesnt have tons of banrate at professional league. And what about Akali then?
: He’s pretty strong right now. He can heal a ton with his q, with runes and items it minimizes his lack of gap closers. I think he’s in a safe spot right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GmpHJxf7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:25:05.728+0000) > > He’s pretty strong right now. He can heal a ton with his q, with runes and items it minimizes his lack of gap closers. I think he’s in a safe spot right now. But! They showed us screenshot with how they buff/nerfing So if champ has less than 5% presence in professional play that means buff. That's what I am laughing about.
Rioter Comments
: I'm so sick of bot lane coinflip
Yeah but you can always start playing bot lane. They complain a lot about overfed enemy top.
: > it never counts that some players are actually provoking others to act rude and say some explicit stuff We are not responsible for the actions of others. We are, however, responsible for our own actions. Nobody can make us say or do anything, and if we get provoked and can't control ourselves, that's on us.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tFsEp5I9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:29:09.978+0000) > > We are not responsible for the actions of others. We are, however, responsible for our own actions. Nobody can make us say or do anything, and if we get provoked and can't control ourselves, that's on us. Fair enough but I still feel hypocrisy.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I mean, by doing so he probably causes the enemy team outside to die so .........profit?
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5MATk40z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-28T09:26:14.346+0000) > > I mean, by doing so he probably causes the enemy team outside to die so .........profit? Yeah... But that... Em. Good point xd
Rioter Comments
: lmao this post was made after getting raped by aatrox 2 games in a row and going AFK in the second one, a completely winnable game. rant somewhere else idiot
> [{quoted}](name=ChallengerTier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O2F3NVVj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-28T04:37:49.808+0000) > > lmao this post was made after getting raped by aatrox 2 games in a row and going AFK in the second one, a completely winnable game. rant somewhere else idiot This is what happens when you don't go Conqueror against Conqueror. Period.
Rioter Comments
Vbvb124 (NA)
: Is Darius A Good Champ To Solo Carry Out Of Bronze
Darius is good untill you hit diamond 2/1. Here people will play around your weaknesses much more. So... yeah. Pick Darius.
Rioter Comments
: If riot removed all mobile champs, he would still need ghost/MS buffs because Crowd control is a thing. Even if a champ doesn't have stuns/snares they are likely to have strong slows which still helps kite Darius.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MPckbY0y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-25T06:35:03.976+0000) > > If riot removed all mobile champs, he would still need ghost/MS buffs because Crowd control is a thing. > > Even if a champ doesn't have stuns/snares they are likely to have strong slows which still helps kite Darius. Its not even about removing mobile champions. W/e you just missed the point
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FFrazien (EUW)
: Was Darius' season 3 Ult nerf reverted?!?!
Lol it even costs 100 mana on recast.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 13
Darius current state? Any chance you buff teleport?
Morgentau (EUW)
: Playing Riven Is Pure Masochism
Get good. Srsly man. Iron. Like what. Even me with my sausage fingers is better at damn {{champion:92}}
: At what stage of the game is Darius not strong?
Late game. He loses to splitpushers {{champion:24}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:11}}
Rioter Comments
Gilgayu (NA)
: Who is your favorite champion?
{{champion:122}} both story and gameplay.
: There's something called a blood frenzy and Darius might use that to his advantage.
> [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AWjzYUrJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T03:33:18.705+0000) > > There's something called a blood frenzy and Darius might use that to his advantage. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EAKwQJ7x-rename-darius-bloodrage-to-noxian-might Ye ye but no.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Exelvisix,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y4qBIJPb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-26T16:53:03.918+0000) > > You can't just go and 1v1 Darius as melee. Very few can do that straight forward way {{champion:106}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:83}} (if he has enough ghouls and if he hit E). > Illaoi can beat him the same way as Yorick tho. She can farm pretty safe with Q. > So we have three options how to deal with Darius as melee during laning phase > 1) short trades {{champion:92}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:114}} (grasp) {{champion:58}}{{champion:84}} > 2) safe farm and wait untill he fuck up (he will) > 3) if u play some champs I listed then try to stat check him (also {{summoner:14}} helps) Kled can all in Darius early and win I believe, might be wrong but that's what my Kled playing friend says.
> [{quoted}](name=PlsBuffMyMain,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y4qBIJPb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-26T17:31:42.307+0000) > > Kled can all in Darius early and win I believe, might be wrong but that's what my Kled playing friend says. Kled is really interesting here. He can all in Darius, he is able to perform short trades and also safe farm.
: How do you lane against Darius?
You can't just go and 1v1 Darius as melee. Very few can do that straight forward way {{champion:106}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:83}} (if he has enough ghouls and if he hit E). Illaoi can beat him the same way as Yorick tho. She can farm pretty safe with Q. So we have three options how to deal with Darius as melee during laning phase 1) short trades {{champion:92}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:114}} (grasp) {{champion:58}}{{champion:84}} 2) safe farm and wait untill he fuck up (he will) 3) if u play some champs I listed then try to stat check him (also {{summoner:14}} helps)
: What is your goal for this upcoming season?
Depends. If Riots will leave top lane in this garbage state I wont even bother myself to try playing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This game will never be balanced until...
Jungle impact and amount of dmg coming from lethality/ap users are the reason why game feels extremely bad. If you take a look at Darius or Garen you will notice his low winrate.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 9
Thoughts on {{champion:122}} ? He is in a weird spot right now with people spamming {{summoner:14}} while its way too risky option for him to take ign by himself
N3u7r1n0 (NA)
: Permbanned, Riot refuses to provide anything about previous 2 week ban
This is why I stopped buying stuff from rito. Being under constant risk of getting perma banned just because some sjws in chat do not like harsh words. Pf-f. No sir.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Neriticc (EUW)
: Darius ult vs Garen ult
Because Garen is Garen and Darius is Darius? You simply ask why the fuck Garen doesn't have Darius ult.
Raoul (EUW)
: So, guess RIOT will screw the Western community even more to keep pleasing China now...
This part is the best. Hello from Russia. > no more mentioning of homosexuals
Rioter Comments
: Can we get a good Noxian?
Darius and Swain look like a good men to me. They believe in their country and make it as strong as possible.
: Hey Everyone, that's me in the OP- I crossed the line, no excuses- I tilted, lost control, and said things I shouldn't have. I apologize to Vemira, everyone in that game, and all of you. As a Rioter, I need to hold myself to a higher standard and set an example for players, and I didn't do that here. -Riot STR Archer
> [{quoted}](name=Riot STR Archer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KeZLXXXH,comment-id=0052,timestamp=2018-12-10T22:48:08.690+0000) > > Hey Everyone, that's me in the OP- > > I crossed the line, no excuses- I tilted, lost control, and said things I shouldn't have. I apologize to Vemira, everyone in that game, and all of you. As a Rioter, I need to hold myself to a higher standard and set an example for players, and I didn't do that here. > > -Riot STR Archer So they wont fire you? Meh. Not worth to even read then.
Rioter Comments
: The game is pretty easy to uninstall, if you're not enjoying it anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=fatherdarius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ck5sFqu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-07T03:45:21.884+0000) > > The game is pretty easy to uninstall, if you're not enjoying it anymore. Another troll. Amazing
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 5
Darius current state? Beside abusing {{item:3078}}.
: I disagree , daruis can destroy team fights if positioned correctly. The reason he sucks right now, is because tanks suck. He is a huge tank counter, if/when tanks become meta gain, I would expect his win rate to increase. 49% win rate isn't to bad in the current meta.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xP3GUbK3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-05T03:47:02.983+0000) > > I disagree , daruis can destroy team fights if positioned correctly. > > The reason he sucks right now, is because tanks suck. He is a huge tank counter, if/when tanks become meta gain, I would expect his win rate to increase. 49% win rate isn't to bad in the current meta. He isn't even that good as anti-tank come on. They provide even more CC against him and he really doesn't want to deal with such crap. Even if he was good anti-tank. I still hate very idea of niche picks. So some champions are ok to be picked any time you want and some are not. Unfair imo.
Show more

Dr Dormidon

Level 123 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion