Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 14
Any thoughts on Malzahar? any damage buffs? or at least a health buff for his voidlings? if you are too scared to buff him since he might become too strong then what about bringing back AD Malzahar? you talked about it back when you started buffing and making Off Meta strategies last year when you buffed AP Malphite and AP Gragas as well as attempted to make Jungle Urgot a thing on the same week, but ever since then you didnt even mention it once (along with bringing back AP Lucian and AP Tristana, you mentioned these two in the same post as AD Malzahar)
Sancre (EUW)
: Arcade Core Xerath, Glitched Boss Mordekaiser and Arcade Master Udyr
is it just me or is these concepts better than the actual Arcade skins we got this time around?
: A needed rebalancing to Runes and some improvements for Individual roles
Question, is Essence of Winter intended to trigger off of self CC as well? like Malzahar Suppressing an enemy and himself with ult, Warwick suppressing himself and enemy with ult and Sion stunning himself when he ults and collides with a structure? if so then i know what keystone im taking on Malzahar to maximize teamfight utility
: AP Bruiser/Battlemage Item idea
i like the concept, and would definitely helps some battle mages and AP bruisers that want to be close or even in melee range like {{champion:136}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:8}} however id like to point out not all battle mages are as durable as the mages mentioned before, there are battle mages that are squishier than even {{champion:68}} and {{champion:30}} who wont be able to make as much benefit of it as {{champion:8}} {{champion:50}} and the AP Bruisers {{champion:82}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:517}} such examples of the squishy battle mages are {{champion:90}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:34}} im not saying up the range of the aura, gods forbid the burst and artillery mages start to abuse this item, im just saying that its not as supportive to the subclass as some may think when they read this
GreenLore (EUW)
: The problem is that if you tried to make a list of champions that are female and don't have the generic sexy-look, then it'd be waaay smaller. It'd look roughly like this {{champion:1}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} (so roughly a fourth of the list posted above for the male ones) with maybe 1-3 more depending on your opinion. And even then ~half of these here are designed to look cute.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3u6ohxgZ,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-20T17:31:02.120+0000) > > The problem is that if you tried to make a list of champions that are female and don't have the generic sexy-look, then it'd be waaay smaller. > It'd look roughly like this > {{champion:1}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} (so roughly a fourth of the list posted above for the male ones) with maybe 1-3 more depending on your opinion. > And even then ~half of these here are designed to look cute. some could argue that Kindred should be on both lists as Lamb is only attractive to Furries (not necessarily a bad thing, this is the equivalent of saying "only attractive to a small group") and Wolf isnt Jacked
: Try using logic. I play the game right? Cleary there are champions that are "male" and not even human. So its likely that if I say "and male characters are jacked" I am only talking about A) HUMAN like male characters and B)The ones that we can see are jacked. You are here to try to score points in arguments, not actually understand what people are saying. Thats what it looks like to me, when you make pointless points.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3u6ohxgZ,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T17:11:43.538+0000) > > Try using logic. I play the game right? Cleary there are champions that are "male" and not even human. So its likely that if I say "and male characters are jacked" I am only talking about A) HUMAN like male characters and B)The ones that we can see are jacked. > > You are here to try to score points in arguments, not actually understand what people are saying. Thats what it looks like to me, when you make pointless points. since you brought up that we can not see if all the males where jacked or not id like to add that i was considering adding {{champion:11}} to my list because he didnt look like he could be jacked but decided against it since who knows, he may be hiding a Six Pack or something under that armor, thats an argument/debate for another day back on topic, im not trying to score points in an argument, im just being captain obvious, pointing out that not all males are jacked, because the way you phrased your original post made is sound like either you believe that all the males are jacked OR (and the most likely case) you just forgot most of the ones I have listed (some of them honestly are forgettable) while writing that post, and to address your point A, even when we remove all the nonhumans there are still a handful of humans left on the list so there is that
: Okay dude. I never said all male characters were jacked. But there are plenty who are. But congrats on arguing against something I never said. You clearly a master of reading comprehension
> [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3u6ohxgZ,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-19T15:42:26.715+0000) > > Okay dude. I never said all male characters were jacked. But there are plenty who are. > > But congrats on arguing against something I never said. You clearly a master of reading comprehension you neither specified that ALL males are jacked, nor that SOME males are jacked and others arent, you just said that the Male champions are jacked and showing it, that would definitely lead to misunderstandings and assumptions
: > [{quoted}](name=Drakath2002,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3u6ohxgZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-19T04:35:46.935+0000) > > {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}} all male characters, and not jacked and showing it, and a decent amount of them arent good looking, what double standard? Zac is pretty jacked. Urgot has some meaty definition on his one biep
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3u6ohxgZ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T04:48:41.481+0000) > > Zac is pretty jacked. Urgot has some meaty definition on his one biep i guess but the other examples still stand
: Is it gratuitous sexuality, sure. Are the male characters super jacked, good looking and have killer abs often showing. Yes. Does anyone whine? No. Double standard.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkinPrime,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3u6ohxgZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-18T20:57:16.835+0000) > > Are the male characters super jacked, good looking and have killer abs often showing. Yes. {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}} all male characters, and not jacked and showing it, and a decent amount of them arent good looking, what double standard?
: Why don't we shave off the unnecessary and overloaded parts of Yasuo's kit
I can already see you get downvoted by all the people that say “Yasuo is in a bad spot and your being biased for asking for nerds, get better at the game bronzie” To all you people that use this excuse, go eat a cactus or some crap, staple your thumb or something, this Champion needs to be gutted cause he is total BS to play against, you don’t need to be PickOrBan or have an absurd winrate to be OP, remember the 5 man feeding tanks strat in Ascention? Remember Maokai when he was strong in preseason 7? Remember that one Sona Support Mid main that climbed to Challenger? None of these had absurd winrates and where broken enough to be frustrating to play against. if Yasuo is as weak as you claim then remove the problematic parts of his kit so that riot can buff him into a better state without suffering harder backlash than peta did when they criticized Steve Erwin!
: if {{champion:19}} also buys {{item:3124}}, then he gets to have even more of his passive
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A7RAiZWA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-29T20:19:06.872+0000) > > if {{champion:19}} also buys {{item:3124}}, then he gets to have even more of his passive On-Hit Lethal Tempo Sustain Tank WW anyone? XD
: You can now buy WW's passive
or if your already playing {{champion:19}} now you can double down on it
: Zhonyas hourglass NEEDS to be removed
HA **_HA_** I agree, Riot should remove it, I wholeheartedly agree But The only reason there is for why Riot should remove it is so that they won’t have a stupid and half@$$ed excuse for not giving us an actual offensive/defensive AP item that isn’t totally and undoubtly a Noob Trap, while AD champions get 5+ items that give offensive stats and defensive stats/passives/actives
: Mage itemization really needs to be toned down
The problem isn’t the items, it’s the champion I am a Mage main And if anyone is complaining about Zoe doing too much damage with minimal items I’m gonna blame her as much as I’d blame Zed if he was the current offender Q that scales off distance traveled W that amps damage Ult that allows her to increase the travel distance of the Q Nerf the AP Ratios and the other ratios, not the items, Mage itemization is stale/repetitive/horrid as is, we don’t need it to get worse Nerf the problem champs, not the items and runes, and that applies to all classes Nerf {{champion:142}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:518}} not {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3285}} Nerf {{champion:238}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:141}} not {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3814}} Nerf {{champion:92}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:11}} not {{item:3161}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3026}} You get where I’m going with this?
: Ok mr fairness all of these changes here in consideration... Now will a zed be able to go to a malphite and do his combo without getting ambushed or if he builds armor, not much dmg(lethality is lowered by armor)??? Seems you just consider adcs and mages as all of league but no tank in ur comments. yes its easy to kill adcs with them but tanks are always able to get armor and duel also with conqueror so nerfed that a tank item(thornmail) destroys it completely then that means tanks shine now more than before.
> [{quoted}](name=UrFieryDoom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dl1fhXdt,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-17T14:14:41.327+0000) > > Ok mr fairness all of these changes here in consideration... Now will a zed be able to go to a malphite and do his combo without getting ambushed or if he builds armor, not much dmg(lethality is lowered by armor)??? > > Seems you just consider adcs and mages as all of league but no tank in ur comments. > > yes its easy to kill adcs with them but tanks are always able to get armor and duel also with conqueror so nerfed that a tank item(thornmail) destroys it completely then that means tanks shine now more than before. Ok first off these comments revolve around Mages and Marksmen because THEY ARE THE SQUISHY CHAMPIONS ASSASSINS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO AFTER If you are an assassin and are focusing the tank..... wth are you doing...? But seriously if you are focusing the tank and failing to one shot him that’s on you, and if your succeeding then that’s proof that assassins are busted And finally saying that Malphite.... the tank Designed to counter AD, can survive a Zed full combo... well no Flipping Shiz he can... that’s what he was meant to do, that’s how he’s supposed to work, complaining about this is like saying Veigar shouldn’t have 1300+ AP in ARURF, or Talon shouldn’t be able to get from top lane to Bot lane in half the time any jungler that isn’t Quinn/Hecarim/Rammus/Warwick takes to do so, that’s how they flipping work....
: Ok first of all 10 ap is like duskblade losing 5 ad. zhonyas trash?? Then why does everyone hate it. Ahri and LB are burst mages thats why they dont need bane. TF is a control burst mage so he has access. AD assassins are bothered by shields and cc when adcs just right click them constantly. need i say more?
> [{quoted}](name=UrFieryDoom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dl1fhXdt,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-17T14:09:30.758+0000) > > Ok first of all 10 ap is like duskblade losing 5 ad. zhonyas trash?? Then why does everyone hate it. Ahri and LB are burst mages thats why they dont need bane. TF is a control burst mage so he has access. AD assassins are bothered by shields and cc when adcs just right click them constantly. need i say more? Your not saying enough to begin with LB and Ahri have been designed as assassins, regardless of if ranged or if classified as Mage secondary, cause their primary class is assassin Malzahar was classified as Mage primary and Assassin secondary but you don’t see me calling him an assassin because of it And people hate Zhonyas for many reasons, some hate it because the user got lucky and used it somewhere the Assassin doesn’t dare step close to (behind the Turret, or near a fed 1vs1 Champion like Jax), while the other half hate it cause unlike the 15% that do succeed at using it through the sheerest stroke of luck, they didn’t survive even with it (like using it within Turret range but not deep enough for the assassin to take 2 shots, around incompetent allies that feed a double/triple to the assassin, assassins that just wait out the zhonyas and proceeds to kill you anyway) but of course seeing as how you are defending a class in a very decent place currently you’d deny my claims, don’t bother with that you’ll just prove my point further, but by all means if you have a comment on that first point regarding LB and Ahri go ahead, I don’t mind going back and fourth on that just to see where it goes :^)
: Thats because ad assassins are the ones who have weaker stuff. Tell me when they nerfed zhonyas or even layed a finger on lichbane or death cap... Nothing infact they buffed death cap and void staff. This is like duskblade buff and lord dominik's buff equivilent. not to mention most "burst mages" do a lot of burst and are always buffed of their burst not utility like riot always gives assassins for faster stuff instead of dmg buffs. Perhaps something along the lines of 1000 damage and 300% ap??? yea zed never gets that kind of treatment. Plus neeko w makes her aa do more dmg so she can pretty much have dps or something.
> [{quoted}](name=UrFieryDoom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dl1fhXdt,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-17T13:47:06.762+0000) > > Thats because ad assassins are the ones who have weaker stuff. Tell me when they nerfed zhonyas or even layed a finger on lichbane or death cap... Nothing infact they buffed death cap and void staff. This is like duskblade buff and lord dominik's buff equivilent. > > not to mention most "burst mages" do a lot of burst and are always buffed of their burst not utility like riot always gives assassins for faster stuff instead of dmg buffs. Perhaps something along the lines of 1000 damage and 300% ap??? yea zed never gets that kind of treatment. > > Plus neeko w makes her aa do more dmg so she can pretty much have dps or something. lets see..... Death cap did get buffed, true, but Void staff actually got an ap nerf going from 80 AP to 70 AP and Zhonyas is a trash tier/noob trap/joke of an item, nerfing it is the equivalent of riot saying "hey AP users!...... F*** you!" and Lich Bane is only built by the AP Assassins that rely on weaving Auto Attacks into their skill combos (why do you think Ekko and Fizz buy it more often than LeBlanc and Ahri despite all 4 being AP Assassins?) and its damage doesnt even compare to TForce name me one AP Champion who's ability, ANY ability gets a 300% AP Ratio... ill wait.... till i die and get burried in my grave that is, cause the closest to that obsurde number is neeko's 130% AP ratio on ult which isnt even half of 300, and Veigar's ult ONLY if the target is bellow 33% max HP and last i checked Zed had as much utility as a utility mage without their weaknesses Slow, AoE, Blinks, Manaless, reaply all damage dealt during ult duration, Skillshot that goes through targets and is mimicked by his shadow if you really wanna make a legit post about AD assassins being weak use an example thats ACTUALLY weak...
: well thats an ultimate, adcs just right click 24/7. you didn't name any assassin that has 500 range and can one shot adcs from range that way. Stealth is usually on ultimates or really high cd basic abilities that would leave them open to a gank if they use it aggressively but then again an adc could come try to get him instead then we see more assassin is broken threads.
> [{quoted}](name=UrFieryDoom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dl1fhXdt,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-03-17T13:37:29.791+0000) > > well thats an ultimate, adcs just right click 24/7. you didn't name any assassin that has 500 range and can one shot adcs from range that way. Stealth is usually on ultimates or really high cd basic abilities that would leave them open to a gank if they use it aggressively but then again an adc could come try to get him instead then we see more assassin is broken threads. claims that steath is usually on Ultimates or high CD Basic abilies forgets Shaoc Q, Evelyn Passive, Twitch Q, Pyke W, all Low CD Stealth abilities that arent ults
: Assassins are sometimes not able to "do their job" feedback, suggestions, and tips for riot balance!
ok lets see Assassins have zero counterplay they dont get 40% total armor pen because A) Since its Much Easier to Get 500+ AP than 500+ AD of course there will be more MR in the damn game than there is Armor, and that automatically mean more Magic Pen is needed to counter B) AD Assassins have more options of Armor Pen/Lethality than Mages/AP Assassins have for %MPen and FlatMPen also the changes to items you sudgested only benefit AD Assassins {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}}{{champion:59}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:62}} while it does nothing for AP Assassins {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:76}} favoritism much? you used an assassin and a mage with a buggy ult hitbox for your examples, with is a clearly a sign you dont know what your talking about, so let me give you examples that actually make sense in the form of the highest damage Mages and their ultimates compared to Assassins {{champion:63}} easily countered by splitting up and not clustering up close to each other {{champion:142}} do i have to explain this one? {{champion:45}} point and click with a range that forces him to get closer to the target, which is never a good idea on a squishy, regardless of if your a mage or ADC {{champion:68}} can be dodged or you can get out of the range to minimise the damage {{champion:99}} your an assassin, you have more than enough mobility outside of flash to dodge regardless of buggy hitbox, if my immobile Mage @$$ can get out of it but your Mach5 Traveling Assassin @$$ cant then thats purely on you and not Leagues (Flawed) balance philosophy {{champion:238}} gives him untargettability, point and click with a decent range, a literal "didnt kill him? here's a 1shot button" ult incase the electrocute, ignite and basic abilities combo wasnt enough, most often than not an unnessecery overkill {{champion:91}} AoE damage and no one can dodge if the talon is smart enough to stay in stealth for the whole duration so that no one can figure out which direction the blades are going to fly to {{champion:56}} huge ult radius, point and click, deals more damage than it logically should considering the lack of counterplay. oh and did i mention your gonna suffer from shortsightedness? {{champion:141}} dont mind me, im just chillin inside your ally where you cant hurt me thanks to my point and click ult {{champion:80}} wait... your telling me Panth can have both Ignite and a free TP that deals AoE damage as well but ~~Graves cant have his cigar~~ mages arent allowed to actually do their job or not have a very stale build path?! what else is left for me to point out..... oh _**oh**_ this version of conqueror is 10x better and 50x more balanced than the older version, even after getting gutted also as the final nail in the coffin nerfing Flash will nerf it for ALL LANES + JUNGLE (unless your a shaco player that goes Smite/Ignite or a Hecarim that goes Smite/Ghost) and no one will be happy about good ol' flash that has become a staple part of the meta getting nerfed cause some mage/ADC outplayed you with it rightfully and that you couldnt (for whatever reason, legitimate or otherwise) do the same
: Repertoir asking the league players a question about items and runes
Just give us DeathFire Touch back again Replace scorch with something else, Heck, another god damn MS rune, anything, just get rid of the only excuse Riot has to hold back on giving us DeathFire Touch back ;-;
: Lethality item
Or they could remove All three lethality items, replace it with a lethality boot, and turn Mortal Reminder into a lethality item instead of an armor pen item That way if assassins want full pen they’d have to go 1 lethality item, lethality boots and %armor pen Sounds like BS that would make Assassin itemization stale and weak against resistance stackers? Most likely Sounds familiar? {{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3135}} The solution isn’t reduce Lethality It’s increase MPen
: > [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uMxTbpHA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-12T17:27:31.289+0000) > > Mages are broken right now, not sure what you're talking about. If you are talking about these mages then yes: {{champion:142}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:112}} Only few can put up with assassins. And 3 of these can still wave clear and the other one have a cheesy build.
> [{quoted}](name=Kamille W,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uMxTbpHA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-12T17:32:02.137+0000) > > If you are talking about these mages then yes: {{champion:142}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:112}} > > Only few can put up with assassins. And 3 of these can still wave clear and the other one have a cheesy build. As a Malzahar main I’d like to say what you claim about him is the furthest thing from the truth, but as a Viktor and Karthus main too, and as a person who plays with a Zoe main premade often too, that is painfully true
: Ahri is a mage. Would have upvoted you but sadly you have no idea what you're talking about Ahri is a mage like the other mages , she has the same problem other mages can suffer from The only different is that Ahri can ult away and live which makes her a good pick But she doesn't feel satisfying exactly like those other mages. But since when Yasuo and Sylas became assassins ? And you ignored Irelia who is a bigger problem to mages more than the mentioned champions And pre nerfs Akali.
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uMxTbpHA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-12T18:07:04.614+0000) > > Ahri is a mage. > Would have upvoted you but sadly you have no idea what you're talking about > Ahri is a mage like the other mages , she has the same problem other mages can suffer from > > The inly different is that Ahri can ult awat and live which makes her a good pick > But she doesn't geel satisfying exactly like those other mages. > > But since when Yasuo and Sylas became assassins ? > > And you ignored Irelia who is a bigger problem to mages more than the mentioned champions > And pre nerfs Akali. Yasuo And Sylas are Fighters that’s true, but let’s be honest their damage leans more to burst than DPS, even if just a little Ahri on the other hand, just like LeBlanc, is classified as ASSASSIN primarily and MAGE secondarily so OP actually does know what he is talking about
: Animations that don’t lie to you.
Funny thing is there has been many times when I was definitely out of Morgana bind range but it still hit me but also many times where it definitely hit me but it apparently didn’t lol
PhoPhoW (EUW)
: Explain to me something
there is difference between a Tank and being tanky Tanks are low damage High CC and Health pool champions while Garen and Urgot are Juggernauts, a fighter subclass better known as tanky Damage dealers that are immobile, juggernaughts are further split into RaidBosses who have teamfight power and FreightTrains who make up for their lack of MS with an ability that acts as a temporary mobility boost, such as Garen's Q bonus MS and Urgot's Dash on the E Cho'Gath is one of the few champions left in the game that fall under the classification of Specialist, where their playstyle doesnt necessarily match any other class, another example of a specialist is FiddleSticks the three "Tanks" you presented arent actually Tanks.... they are just Tanky
: What direct and indirect buffs??? Since assassins as a whole have gotten indirect nerfs rune damage has gone down, while defense runes got buffed, games got longer, it is harder to tower dive, adcs got a shield item and that was all in this season last season last season they got duskblade nerfed, a lot of there runes were nerfed too. When did assassins get buffed please tell me as a whole bty buffing zed is not buffing every assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QEbG24kp,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-09T18:17:07.854+0000) > > What direct and indirect buffs??? Since assassins as a whole have gotten indirect nerfs rune damage has gone down, while defense runes got buffed, games got longer, it is harder to tower dive, adcs got a shield item and that was all in this season last season last season they got duskblade nerfed, a lot of there runes were nerfed too. When did assassins get buffed please tell me as a whole bty buffing zed is not buffing every assassin. Ignite had its damage nerfed but that nerf was negated by the fact that in the same update they reduced its cooldown... like... what was the point of that...? They pulled off the same nonesense with Electrocute, and tower diving has not gotten any harder, I rarely play Talon and I still tower dived with ease 3 weeks ago when I last played him, against an Akali with a Zhonyas no less, also if Assassins have been as nerfed as bad as you say we should see more fighter junglers in the jungle role, but Assassin junglers not only are existent but also still strong
: Maybe nerf adcs too like you keep nerfing assassins ?
> [{quoted}](name=QuM1tSuk3 YT,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QEbG24kp,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-09T15:21:15.634+0000) > > nerf ADCs too like you keep nerfing Assassins In what state of absolute delusional fantasy are you living in to claim they have nerfed assassins? All we ever see is direct and indirect buffs to Assassins and joke nerfs and joke indirect nerfs
: CertainlyT should rework the entire rune system
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GOH17iUd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-09T14:43:58.692+0000) > > CertainlyT should rework the entire rune system Please no, he’s gonna turn it into the Odyssey Augment system, we do not want that but for all champions instead of just five LOL
Moody P (NA)
: Resolve is such a trash secondary outside of like 3 runes
_and the resources manipulation tree gives you more MS than Resources manipulation_ Let’s be honest, unless your name is Domination or Percision, your not gonna get nice things from uncle Riot and their Damage Runes favoritism
: There shouldn't be a keystone dedicated to a certain class or class subset. That's where problems arise. Putting a whole group into a situation where they are forced to take a keystone for optimal play makes balancing much harder. The fact that Klepto, Comet, Aery, Electrocute, Phase Rush, and Dark Harvest work on one or more of those champions listed is good.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0VBdqAsA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-09T07:57:05.768+0000) > > There shouldn't be a keystone dedicated to a certain class or class subset. That's where problems arise. Putting a whole group into a situation where they are forced to take a keystone for optimal play makes balancing much harder. The fact that Klepto, Comet, Aery, Electrocute, Phase Rush, and Dark Harvest work on one or more of those champions listed is good. It wouldn’t be forced on all Battle Mages, assuming they go for the survivability route rather than giving us another damage keystone Swain and Vlad (And to some extent Anivia) would still rather go for Damage cause they already have the durability, while others like Malzahar or ASol could use survival because it helps them use their full Utility potential in Teamfights, and mages like Viktor and Karthus who have shown to have viable bursty builds and tanky builds could go for either this or any of the Damage keystones depending on preferred play style It could definitely be more flexible than Conqueror was, also a lot of keystones already fit a certain niche that can’t be used as optimally by other classes or sub classes, and they are fairly balanced, Guardian is only ever optimally used by tank supports, Mages with reliable CC go Comet, Agressive engage Tanks with CC go Aftershock, enchanters are best users of Aery cause unlike most Mages they can use the shield bonus on it, Predator is only used by ~~Hecarim~~ Roaming Midlaners And gank heavy junglers, electrocute is only used by Burst Mages and Assassins, Lethal Tempo And it’s emo cousin Hail of Blades is used by Hyper Carries and their emo cousins Marksmen/Assassin hybrids I don’t see any harm with giving The none toxic group of Mages some of that love Riot has given Bruisers, at least I’m not saying Give us a keystone that makes Veigar/Brand more cancerous to play against right?
Rioter Comments
: Icathia must have been a really special place.
Is it possible that Icathia was “special” enough to Jax/Zilean to risk everything to save it, not cause it’s their home, or cause it’s a beautiful haven _**but cause they know there is something hidden in there that they don’t want it to be in the possession of the void?**_ Think about it Another Darkin weapon? A World Rune? Some secret and forbidden ancient knowledge? More of whatever Icathia opened the void rift with?!
Mflames (EUW)
: Can ADC w Aftershock proc when Taric E's or Lulu ults?
i think you can only take Aftershock on champions with Hard CC in their kit, and if they dont then its automatically switched to Grasp, so you could take it on Caitlyn and Jhin but cant take it on ADCs like Twitch or Lucian
sAyCo (EUNE)
: Characterize Your Best Champions in a Simple way!
{{champion:90}} “Towers...? What Towers? Tanks...? What’s that?”
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YjY1Gf7s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T05:57:44.115+0000) > > I'm comparing a game to a game. Is it really that hard to see? i think that the wizard of oz could have taken the road less traveled and expressed its ideas in a more creative fashion such as how the marvel's infinity war used loose interpretations in order to create the cinematic while still retelling the same story. it's unpleasant watching the poor scene backdrops sway and the terrible costume designs that look as if they were made by a high school drama club. The length of the original wizard of oz is too long and requires many hours of pointless sitting while the characters teleport from location to location. also the soundtrack of the wizard of oz is awful. Personally i think the wizard of oz could learn a thing or two from the audio editors of infinity war. (i hope i've made my point clear enough.)
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YjY1Gf7s,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T06:18:46.386+0000) > > i think that the wizard of oz could have taken the road less traveled and expressed its ideas in a more creative fashion such as how the marvel's infinity war used loose interpretations in order to create the cinematic while still retelling the same story. it's unpleasant watching the poor scene backdrops sway and the terrible costume designs that look as if they were made by a high school drama club. The length of the original wizard of oz is too long and requires many hours of pointless sitting while the characters teleport from location to location. also the soundtrack of the wizard of oz is awful. Personally i think the wizard of oz could learn a thing or two from the audio editors of infinity war. > > (i hope i've made my point clear enough.) lol you forgot that OP is comparing a Newer Game (that can be changed since its in the present) to an older game (in the past and as thus cant be changed) what you did is compare an Old movie (that cant be changed anymore) to a new movie that could have been altered 10-20 times before release
: Malzahar E discrepancy on League Fandom Wiki.
I wouldn’t worry about adaptive helm too much, definitely keep an eye out for it, but don’t worry about it too much I have played Malzahar since VS event in S7, and up till now I have only seen it like.... 3 to 5 times total, implying its a usually forgotten item, and if you ask anyone for an item to deal with Malzahar your gonna get QSS more often than Adaptive Helm
: That Feeling When Riot makes the same mistake 3 times.
But Sylas is a Fighter not an Assassin
: You dont give a shit do you
9/10 you had me up until i saw malzahar on the list, and let me tell you, in his current state.... its SIGNIFICANTLY less fun playing him than playing against him, ESPECIALLY when against Assassins with that being said........... i absolutely and most definitely agree with everything else mentioned here, all of it.... its so true it kinda hurts...
KakarotDZ (EUW)
: I thought conqueror was there to deal with tanks?
AP items arent as strong as you think they are Mages arent the only class that buys AP ({{champion:84}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:82}} says hi) Mages can not destroy all Burisers and Tanks ({{champion:3}} says hi) mages DEFINITELY cant destroy assassins unless they are FeastOrFamine or Gutted, otherwise Assassins wreck them ({{champion:38}} {{champion:238}} says hi) also while burst mages and artilery mages got viable runs for themselves (electrocute/dark harvest/arcane comet), Battle Mages are still stuck with Aery because they dont have a viable option even though aery was clearly intended for Enchanter supports i understand that you are annoyed by the current state of conqueror, really, thanks to it things like {{champion:92}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:24}} are running rampant in top lane, and you and other bruisers probably dont like doing less damage than you did when conqueror was busted, i know i disliked the drop in damage when some of my favorite champions/runes got nerfed, but it still does its job in dealing with tanks without gutting them like the older version did, so instead of blaming mages (who have been screwed over many times last season) that are in no state to deserve this treatment, blame the low skill requireing champions that are the problem sincerely a midlane mage main that also plays fighters in Top Lane from time to time
: Even though it's ad item there are several spells that are physical damage . So what's your point
> [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kHhQA2Qc,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-03-03T03:00:57.376+0000) > > Even though it's ad item there are several spells that are physical damage . So what's your point wait since when do we have mages/AP assassins that deal physical damage with their abilities? im not trying to be snarky or anything this is actually the first time i hear about this
: Let's see 2 items and a rune dedicated to healing . Deaths dance , hextech and a rune ..... what's your point
> [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kHhQA2Qc,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-03T02:44:33.047+0000) > > Let's see 2 items and a rune dedicated to healing . Deaths dance , hextech and a rune ..... what's your point Let’s see, Death Dance is an AD item even though I clearly mentioned AP champions, Hextech is too expensive on most AP champions and the AD is almost always gonna be a waste on them, and Ravenous hunter’s SpellVamp is almost nonexistent.... **_What’s your point?_**
heroikc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drakath2002,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kHhQA2Qc,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-02T17:32:06.029+0000) > > again, 33% as effective on abilities with built in sustain, and of course the mandatory 33% effectiveness on AoE, so the only person i see on that list that could be an issue is Kata who is a feast or famine champ and maybe sylas, possibly Mordekaiser depending on how he will turn out to be post rework Here's another thought, would ravenous hunter count or no?
> [{quoted}](name=heroikc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kHhQA2Qc,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T19:54:22.789+0000) > > Here's another thought, would ravenous hunter count or no? No but then again, the AoE penalty is still there and last I checked (not sure if still is) Ravenous Hunter SpellVamp isn’t in the double digest
heroikc (NA)
: {{champion:8}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:9}}
> [{quoted}](name=heroikc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kHhQA2Qc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-02T17:22:29.388+0000) > > {{champion:8}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:9}} again, 33% as effective on abilities with built in sustain, and of course the mandatory 33% effectiveness on AoE, so the only person i see on that list that could be an issue is Kata who is a feast or famine champ and maybe sylas, possibly Mordekaiser depending on how he will turn out to be post rework
Infernape (EUW)
: Then again, all champs have access to healing from abilities as Ravenous Hunter is already a thing. Even if you cut Vlad's access to it by 33%, he'd still build it. It's still sustain on top of his sustain.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kHhQA2Qc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-02T15:13:15.225+0000) > > Then again, all champs have access to healing from abilities as Ravenous Hunter is already a thing. > > Even if you cut Vlad's access to it by 33%, he'd still build it. It's still sustain on top of his sustain. Ravenous is an add on though, not a built in sustain... And while yes Vlad would still build it, he won’t abuse it as bad as before, and it won’t be abused by Sylas W either
Netorare (EUNE)
: {{champion:8}} this piece of shit would abuse it once again...
> [{quoted}](name=ZoWeeLoli,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kHhQA2Qc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-02T14:17:24.076+0000) > > {{champion:8}} this piece of shit would abuse it once again... As I said, make it 33% effective on abilities that already have healing as part of their effect, last I checked that’s 50% or more of Vlads kit
Antenora (EUW)
: Mages are already the strongest class in the game...
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kHhQA2Qc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-02T13:39:44.485+0000) > > Mages are already the strongest class in the game... As a Mage main id like to disagree, but if you think I’m being biased don’t take my word for it, just ask my cousin, a fighter/ADC/Enchanter main, he also disagrees, also ask his 4 cousins, 3 fighter mains and an Assassin main, they also disagree, and my school friends, two more fighter mains (one of them is also a teemo main) still not convinced? Well believe what you want, but the truth is, even if Mages are somewhat decent right now, with a few broken/busted exceptions, they are far from the strongest
Rioter Comments
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drakath2002,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FYEWBoEi,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T04:52:57.813+0000) > > you sure? i expected more than just 100.... assuming we ignore the AP you get from Rod Of Ages RoA has 100AP at max stacks, but i guess fair enough; He would probably max out at about 200AP with that build including runes, Baron, and elixir... ... Upon looking, ryze gets 5% mana as AP? My bad. With 5000 mana that'd be 250 AP 400AP is good for a tanky build, yeah. But thats a ryze problem and not a tank problem. If we let singular abuse cases effect our decisions, ezreal, GP, Irelia, Ekko, Nasus, and Fizz wouldnt proc sheen on abilities.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FYEWBoEi,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T06:46:31.493+0000) > > RoA has 100AP at max stacks, but i guess fair enough; He would probably max out at about 200AP with that build including runes, Baron, and elixir... > ... Upon looking, ryze gets 5% mana as AP? My bad. With 5000 mana that'd be 250 AP > 400AP is good for a tanky build, yeah. But thats a ryze problem and not a tank problem. If we let singular abuse cases effect our decisions, ezreal, GP, Irelia, Ekko, Nasus, and Fizz wouldnt proc sheen on abilities. you make a good point, if only riot used this logic with Vladimir instead of throwing SpellVamp out the window because of him
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drakath2002,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FYEWBoEi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-01T17:49:58.552+0000) > > ....... Ryze could buy this and go {{item:3025}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3027}} for the rest of his build....... otherwise doesnt sound THAT bad Ryze would only get maybe a hundred AP with that build though?
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FYEWBoEi,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-02T04:25:30.812+0000) > > Ryze would only get maybe a hundred AP with that build though? you sure? i expected more than just 100.... assuming we ignore the AP you get from Rod Of Ages
Paroe (NA)
: What if tanks got shields and bruisers didnt?
....... Ryze could buy this and go {{item:3025}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3027}} for the rest of his build....... otherwise doesnt sound THAT bad
Show more

Drakath2002

Level 114 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion