Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Snake of Avarice,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eEehEAhL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-15T10:51:50.976+0000) > > He's kinda awful. > > If the healing bothers you, buy healing reduction. He is no different from any Vlad or Warwick, even Soraka on the enemy team. If he didn't have any bust the champ would have absolutely nothing. Most of the time he can't one shot anybody, he needs multiple Q's at the very least-. Kinda awful? He IS awful. Riot made a champion where the itemisation for his archetype doesn't exist.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eEehEAhL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T11:05:01.313+0000) > > Kinda awful? He IS awful. Riot made a champion where the itemisation for his archetype doesn't exist. doesnt exist but i am getting decent results with this build so he isnt completely without viable items {{item:3025}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3151}} (Against AD toplaners) {{item:3001}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3151}} (Against AP toplaners) games never lasted long enough for me to actually finish liandries so i still dont know what to have as a last item
: Lol wtf He is awful in team fights He isn't Tanky 60 of the Ultimates in the game are useless to steal He never 1 shoots anyone , even when fed he needs like 4 seconds to kill lol His healing is surely huge and it's strong for dueling But it's a heal , can be counted and you can't heal if you get bursted lol
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eEehEAhL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-15T11:04:28.830+0000) > > Lol wtf > He is awful in team fights > He isn't Tanky > 60 of the Ultimates in the game are useless to steal > He never 1 shoots anyone , even when fed he needs like 4 seconds to kill lol > His healing is surely huge and it's strong for dueling > But it's a heal , can be counted and you can't heal if you get bursted lol am i the only one thats aware he is an AP FIGHTER not an AP ASSASSIN? or are everyone hellbent on turning him into the next Diana? no really im curious, cause so far i see everyone trying to go burst on him mid and jungle, with Electrocute and Ludens and onther bursty items meanwhile im chillin Top lane with Grasp of the undying, IBG/Abyssal Mask and Deadman's Plate in my build, and getting very satisfying results playing like a juggernaught, and make that 59 useless ultimates because i always ban Illaoi as sylas cause not only is her ult useless for me its actually beneficial for her too we have 3 AP Fighters in the game, one is a bucket of 200+ Bugs thats getting reworked soon, in other words a screw up by Riot, the other has been completely forced into an Assassin Playstile by the community, a screw up by us, but Sylas, i think sylas nailed the whole AP fighter fantasy, the only thing id nerf is his ult cooldown..... any none Transformation/Phoenix stance ult that is just 7s at rank 3 outside of URF is just bad design...
: > [{quoted}](name=Drakath2002,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9Gfy8t2Q,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-02-13T05:06:08.934+0000) > > the point is not the point of this, the suggestion is to focus on countering ranged without being as good against melee fighters, Riot intended him to be a pocket pick against mages and ADCs, not someone that indescriminately stomps all classes and you definition for melee pick would be urgot or pantheon i guess, cause i canțt think of many toplaners that can't touch yasuo due to his windwall.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Kagetane,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9Gfy8t2Q,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T16:29:59.993+0000) > > and you definition for melee pick would be urgot or pantheon i guess, cause i canțt think of many toplaners that can't touch yasuo due to his windwall. the windwall isnt the problem against melees, on the contrary its useless against melees without projectile poke, but its the passive shield he gets to stack onto PD thats the problem because that shield doesnt descriminate between melee and ranged, also remember when PD FM yas was a thing (not sure if it still is)? yeah that wasnt much fun for anyone, ranged AND melee
: you make no sense, your suggestions too, his W was intended to block all these things, just learn to move around, is not like it stay sticked on him.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Kagetane,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9Gfy8t2Q,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-02-12T23:14:35.553+0000) > > you make no sense, your suggestions too, his W was intended to block all these things, just learn to move around, is not like it stay sticked on him. the point is not the point of this, the suggestion is to focus on countering ranged without being as good against melee fighters, Riot intended him to be a pocket pick against mages and ADCs, not someone that indescriminately stomps all classes
Dynikus (NA)
: >If you make a fucking boob formed plate, the weapon - whatever it is, will not glide off the plate, but stop, and transfer all of that juicy kinetic energy right into the rib cage supporting it. This is actually really wrong and historically bullshit. Roman armor had realistic pecs and abs, medieval armor had an extremely narrow waist that would direct glancing blows to your midsecion, and there are dozens of other examples of historic armor that counter every argument people have against "boob plate". Armor was hardened steel with a substantial gap between the wearer and the actual metal plate, so energy wouldn't be transferred directly to the wearer, and it was designed to accentuate the ideal body type of the era. Men had giant cod pieces for Christ's sake. If you attacked someone wearing plate armor, you would never _try_ to hit the plate. You would go for the gaps in the armor, the bits of basically exposed flesh not covered in hardened steel. People who argue against the idea of boob plate should probably actually look at what real armor looked like. Because according to them, things like this would never have existed because of a lack of practicality, and directing energy to weak parts of the body. https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9b31219a2a73f9d6b684de49bdf79c83.webp The only reason historical examples of boob plate don't really exist is _women didn't wear armor_. They weren't soldiers back when armor was made, so there would be no reason to make armor for them.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=wxIVYlJ0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-10T08:40:11.710+0000) > > This is actually really wrong and historically bullshit. Roman armor had realistic pecs and abs, medieval armor had an extremely narrow waist that would direct glancing blows to your midsecion, and there are dozens of other examples of historic armor that counter every argument people have against "boob plate". > Armor was hardened steel with a substantial gap between the wearer and the actual metal plate, so energy wouldn't be transferred directly to the wearer, and it was designed to accentuate the ideal body type of the era. Men had giant cod pieces for Christ's sake. > If you attacked someone wearing plate armor, you would never _try_ to hit the plate. You would go for the gaps in the armor, the bits of basically exposed flesh not covered in hardened steel. > > People who argue against the idea of boob plate should probably actually look at what real armor looked like. Because according to them, things like this would never have existed because of a lack of practicality, and directing energy to weak parts of the body. > https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9b31219a2a73f9d6b684de49bdf79c83.webp > > The only reason historical examples of boob plate don't really exist is _women didn't wear armor_. They weren't soldiers back when armor was made, so there would be no reason to make armor for them. this post doesnt even have a quarter of the recognition it deserves, take my upvote pal, you deserve it
: Yasuo nerfs
honestly what should be done is remove the shield, im willing to deal with the wall, but remove the unnecessary shield its enough that he has double crit, no mana or limited resouce that he has to manage, a wall that blocks multiple abilities, ults and ranged auto attacks, and a low cooldown CC that cant be affected by cleanse or Tenacity, BUT he does not need a free shield that Mitigates 45-60% of a combo focused champion's damage ESPECIALLY when his first core item is Phantom Dancer
: Wow that seems busted as fuck. Yasuo just lost his single target 12% damage reduction, and he's more OP now that he has been in months, and now you want to give him 45% damage reduction that applies to all ranged enemies.
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9Gfy8t2Q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-10T02:01:41.119+0000) > > Wow that seems busted as fuck. Yasuo just lost his single target 12% damage reduction, and he's more OP now that he has been in months, and now you want to give him 45% damage reduction that applies to all ranged enemies. To all ranged, but the moment he lanes against a melee assassin, or worse, another skirmisher, well... he won’t have any of that 45% damage reduction or his current passive shield to save him
: 2 things as playing as sylas matchup wise i didnt like.
The only juggernauts I can think of that are bad steals are {{champion:122}} and {{champion:77}} ult, since they are underwhelming outside of their own kit, and the only juggernaut ult that would totally counter you is {{champion:420}} since she gets benefit from the tentacles you spawn, is there anyone else I’m missing?
: “Projectile” is a game concept. It’s not a literal term for actual projectiles in real life like bullets or rocks. Anything that goes from point A to B with a travel time and a particle is a projectile. Things that apply damage instantaneously across their area count as lasers.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9Gfy8t2Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T16:33:31.085+0000) > > “Projectile” is a game concept. It’s not a literal term for actual projectiles in real life like bullets or rocks. > > Anything that goes from point A to B with a travel time and a particle is a projectile. Things that apply damage instantaneously across their area count as lasers. By that logic Viktor’s E still shouldn’t be blocked by the wall...
Rioter Comments
: If it was so good then why is cass one of the best mids.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LVpvnAwE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-04T05:16:59.962+0000) > > If it was so good then why is cass one of the best mids. mostly based on my own personal experience, but im a malz main, and play with a brand main (both with mastery 7), and are playing since the vs even in season 7, and the total number of times we have seen the enemy team build adaptive helm is 1 time (just one Irelia pre rework on my part, no one ever built it against brand) so im guessing the reason cass is strong is cause not enough people are aware adaptive helm exists or play champions that can viably build it against her to lower her power?
: See my issue is that mages can get zhonya's which negates a lot of the negative for being squishy and some not all do massive AoE damage so their damage is like up to 5 times that of an assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=Frosted Tips,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pbA2f8vA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T02:19:30.157+0000) > > See my issue is that mages can get zhonya's which negates a lot of the negative for being squishy and some not all do massive AoE damage so their damage is like up to 5 times that of an assassin. -play Mage -Enemy has Zed -buy Zhonya -he Ults and pokes me down to approximately 65 to 55% my Max HP -get flashback of the many times I have been in the same scenario where his ult oneshots me -Use Zhonya under Turret to survive Zed Ult -Zed Dives And oneshots me with BASIC ABILITY combo anyway -cry in the corner
: Mages do more damage than assassins
lets see.... only mages that can one shot instantly are the few with busted ratios... aka no one other than {{champion:45}} and {{champion:518}}, all other mages with high damage have some form of DPS or delay that prevents it from nuking you without counterplay, {{champion:112}} E and R have delay on them, {{champion:63}} ult relies on bouncing back and forth multiple times, {{champion:74}} needs to set up multiple turrets and then land a stun, meanwhile assassins require minimal effort or waiting time to achieve the one shot, you may do less damage since your not dealing tons of AoE damage, but you are killing enemies much more efficently in comparison, all it takes for a {{champion:107}} with lethality is a R and in some ocassions a R+Q and thats it, 0.2s one shot, {{champion:7}} goes in and gets out with a kill from her high damage thats without any delay (assuming you went for the Q+R+W instead of the E combo), and dont get me started on certain abilities on assassins that not only mages, but other classes are also infuriated by, {{champion:245}} R, {{champion:105}} E, {{champion:84}} W, {{champion:555}} R, {{champion:35}} R, {{champion:238}} R also no mage unless willing to do as much damage as a Janna (with the exception of mages with too high base damage that actually deserves nerfs as much as Assassins themselves *cough*{{champion:63}} {{champion:143}} *cough*) would go Aftershock, and our only defence item options are {{item:3157}} and {{item:3102}} and some few oddballs that can pick up {{item:3001}} and {{item:3040}}, while AP assassins share this issue with us, just that they swap out {{item:3040}} in their options with {{item:3152}}, AD assassins dont, they have {{item:3026}}, both stat wise and passive wise, {{item:3155}} and {{item:3156}} both stat wise and passive wise, {{item:3814}} active wise, {{item:3139}} stat wise and active wise, {{item:3046}} passive wise, and {{item:3812}} and {{item:3072}} passive wise also {{item:3165}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} dont count as HP alone (especially HP this low compared to {{item:3053}} and {{item:3022}} which bruisers can buy) is not enough to count as defensive, i have played as, with and against many mages with all three of these items AND {{item:3157}} and still get oneshot by an AD assassin like {{champion:238}} and {{champion:91}}, for this same reason i specify that {{item:3814}} makes the list solely for its active and not its stats, and is also the reason {{item:3071}} isnt included despite being a popular option among the assassins i play against, if i have no reason to include AP items whos only defensive stat is just HP then i also dont have a reason to include AD items whos only defensive stat is just HP if you made it this far, thank you for actually hearing me out, its greatly appreciated also there is the problem with Penetration and Boots again this is a problem more prominent among AD assassins than AP assassins so there is that AP Assassins and mages have only 2 options for flat Magic pen ({{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} ), one of them being boots, 1 %Magic Pen item ({{item:3135}} ) that only gets the penetration once the item is fully finished AD Assassins have 3 flat Armor penetration items AKA Lethality items ({{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3814}} ), 2 %Armor Penetration options ({{item:3033}} {{item:3036}} ) one of which has Grevious wounds, and a %Armor Pen component if you need it earlier ({{item:3035}} ), and an armor shredding item too ({{item:3071}}) you noticed something? AD Assassins can go 2-3 lethality items, %Pen and armor shred, all while still getting to buy {{item:3111}} or {{item:3047}} , while mages and AP Assassins are forced to buy a certain type of boot to get their limited amount of Magic pen, which gets more limited if you're a mage that prefers {{item:3158}} or if you're {{champion:69}} still reading? wow, i respect that, thanks for hearing me out, in return im willing to hear you out on any notes youd like to point out to me, just keep in mind the points i mentioned and that i have tried to not be biased as much as my experience in League would let me sincerely a Mage main, and a Zed Permabanner
: Mole Rats can't shoot missiles.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=I7IlWEAi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-23T08:02:33.491+0000) > > Mole Rats can't shoot missiles. how about a Dire Mole Rat that hurls a boulder at you instead of shooting a void missile?
: [Nexus Blitz] The Prize Fight event can be rigged by the enemy
or.... or..... remove all traps and turrets that are in the prize fight ring when the event begins and only allow the traps and turrets spawned DURING the event cait traps jhin traps teemo shrooms nidalee traps heimer turrets etc...
Antenora (EUW)
: We do not need anymore items that buff AP champions. If anything, AP Itemization needs across the board nerfs. It's a tier above every other classes itemization right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y6eqytNJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-19T13:28:48.243+0000) > > We do not need anymore items that buff AP champions. > > If anything, AP Itemization needs across the board nerfs. > > It's a tier above every other classes itemization right now. you forgot to add the /s at the end to show your being sarcastic
: > [{quoted}](name=Drakath2002,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=rEEn8e60,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T18:40:18.467+0000) > > Oh yeah cause AD champions are totally balanced with their AD exclusive Keystone (conqueror), 3 lethality items (none of which are boots, so they can buy a defensive boot while Mages are forced to take {{item:3020}} if they want maximized magic pen), 2 Total Armor Pen items one of which has Grievous Wounds, a component item that grants Grievous wounds (and same with Tanks, but Mages need to finish a whole item to get grievous wounds), And more/better defensive offensive items *cough* {{item:3080}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3005}} {{item:3161}} *cough* Oh, seems like you are a very unbiased person where it makes sense to argue.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=rEEn8e60,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T19:43:03.549+0000) > > Oh, seems like you are a very unbiased person where it makes sense to argue. Sorry for being salty cause a Zed doesn't his ult that you just blocked with Zhonya to one shot you, his basic abilities, electrocute and Ignite are enough Sorry cause Conqueror grants AD instead of Adaptive force so that only AD and Hybrid Damage fighters can take it only, why does Mord or Rumble need a keystone better fit for them than aery anyway? Am I right? Sorry cause AP Assassins are riot's excuse for not giving Mages decent items while Zed, Talon, Rengar and Shaco can get away with surviving just that little longer and then heal back up with Death Dance and Triumph Sorry cause Nullyfing Orb Exists, do I need to explain why it's fare for it to be a pure AP counter instead of being a magic shield OR Physical shield depending on the damage you take?
: Ye, cool, give superstrong Mages even more benefits, now even cheaper Items.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=rEEn8e60,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-31T17:52:03.922+0000) > > Ye, cool, give superstrong Mages even more benefits, now even cheaper Items. Oh yeah cause AD champions are totally balanced with their AD exclusive Keystone (conqueror), 3 lethality items (none of which are boots, so they can buy a defensive boot while Mages are forced to take {{item:3020}} if they want maximized magic pen), 2 Total Armor Pen items one of which has Grievous Wounds, a component item that grants Grievous wounds (and same with Tanks, but Mages need to finish a whole item to get grievous wounds), And more/better defensive offensive items *cough* {{item:3080}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3155}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3005}} {{item:3161}} *cough*
Rioter Comments
: The strongest character in runeterra?
{{champion:203}} Even {{champion:136}} is confirmed to be a mortal creature part of a whole species which while have a vastly long lifespan still eventually die, and kindred will be there to reap them Even gods like {{champion:34}} , {{champion:516}} , {{champion:106}} , **Nagakaburos** and **Vilemaw** can be killed, as {{champion:266}} is now a God Slayer, and there has to be someone to reap the souls when Aatrox slays them As long as a living being exists, Kindred will be there to claim its life, only when life ceases to exist will they cease to exist...
: Okay. So. Basically. Just URF.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3f1kP6IE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T16:12:29.359+0000) > > Okay. > > So. > > Basically. > > Just URF. except........ more chaotic than nexus blitz even.......
Rioter Comments
Zapzya (OCE)
: Which two unrelated champions would you like to see interact?
{{champion:90}} and anyone from the black rose ({{champion:7}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:69}} ) it would be interesting seeing the powerful intelligent immortal sorcerers and sorceresses have a conversation with the future seeing prophet of the void who's arguably as strong as they are in magic (or stronger)
: We used to have (still have some) small stat bonuses like this as easter eggs in the past, but some of them have been removed since. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_egg
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=KLAQ1edI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-09T07:55:12.110+0000) > > We used to have (still have some) small stat bonuses like this as easter eggs in the past, but some of them have been removed since. > > http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_egg Yeah I am aware of them, and they may be to some extent the inspiration for this idea I had
Rioter Comments
: I mean it's hard to make a worth while ward keystone without it having some damage aspect or copying something from an already existing keystone. Plus the focus of it would be the vision giving aspect since you don't get trinket charges too often.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowphoenix,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=PeFM2tEH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-08T04:16:45.305+0000) > > I mean it's hard to make a worth while ward keystone without it having some damage aspect or copying something from an already existing keystone. Plus the focus of it would be the vision giving aspect since you don't get trinket charges too often. You could turn Wards into vision granting land mines, or make them grant Stat Auras like extra MS to nearby allies or extra Mana regen, Life Steal, or even Armor and MR You can do many things with wards that aren't DIRECTLY extra damage and not a copy from existing runes either
: Over the course of 3000 years, why hasn't Jax reformed an army to fight the void by now?
But honestly though, Jax could have (and logically should have) gathered an army, however he doesn't need one, all they need is Jax himself, Zeliean (the other Icathian that wants to stop the Void), Kassadin (Wants Malzahar Dead), Kai'Sa (survived inside the Void) and Rengar (Vastaya and can keep up toe to toe with Kha'Zix)
: Aatrox: World Ender vs God Killer
Honestly I'm pretty sure that can kill gods, that he definitely has the power to slay at the least {{champion:516}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:75}} and {{champion:58}} I'm somewhat tempted to say he is on equal footing or maybe slightly weaker than {{champion:101}} but I'm not sure I consider his quote to {{champion:420}} less of a proof of Aatrox's weakness and more of a proof that **Nagakaburos** is something far greater than a god, maybe even equal to or stronger than {{champion:432}} and {{champion:203}}
: Alright, we got the metal band and the k-pop band - Where's my gangster rapper group?
I made a post about this before, my suggestions where {{champion:90}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:112}} and {{champion:23}} , but I could definitely see Kayn, Draven and Ekko getting Rapper Skins too
: What if ivern skins... changed how the jungle and its camps looked
Wolves - Gingerbread Wolves Gromp - Chocolate Gromp Blue Buff - Jelly Bean Golem Raptors - Marshmallow Peeps Krugs - Pop Rocks Red Buff - Red Liqourice Treant Scuttle Crab - Peppermint Scuttle Rift Herald - Caramel Herald Elemental Drakes - Gummy Drakes Elder Drake - Rainbow Gummy Drake Baron Nashor - Black Liqourice Voidborn
: Some champions don't deal magic damage, but all champions deal physical damage.
{{champion:19}} is the only champion whos AA deal magic damage instead of physical thought id point this out
reIIif (EUW)
: full AD = high chance of winning, full ap = autolose
never before has words been spoken as truthful as these words preach brother, preach {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Would a Voidborn be able to perform a Shuriman ascension ritual?
havent kept up with shuriman lore in a long time but if my memory serves me right the only requirement for a successful ascension is to be deemed worthy, so in theory a voidborn CAN become ascended but as long as they are deemed worthy which is very unlikely
Voldymort (EUNE)
: http://memedad.com/memes/704543.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=W9Y2vG8i,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-02T10:20:25.306+0000) > > http://memedad.com/memes/704543.jpg thats true
Voldymort (EUNE)
: How to avoid chat based punishments in league
"**Dont** say **Nothing** at all" thats a double negative, which means its giving the opposite effect of what it was intended to be
Nezgrel (NA)
: Follow Up for the Card Set Skins
Interesting concept, we could have many skins in this line and then mix and match team comps for those players that enjoy gimicky team comps King Of Clubs Mordekaizer King Of Spades Yoric King Of Hearts Rakan King Of Diamonds Taric Queen Of Clubs Sejuani Queen Of Spades Leona Queen Of Hearts Xayah Queen Of Diamonds Syndra Jack Of Clubs Poppy Jack Of Spades Nasus Jack Of Hearts Twisted Fate Jack Of Diamonds Talon Ace Of Clubs Trundle Ace Of Spades Ezreal Ace Of Hearts Kayn Ace Of Diamonds Viktor Wild Card Shaco Wild Card LeBlanc
: Item Idea
May I ask what exactly happens when the poor Scuttle Cran collides with the faces of the enemy Champion? Damage? Soft/Hard CC? A Debuff? A scuttle crab spawns there? I'm genuinely curious
Xano501 (NA)
: If Wukong x Ahri not canon, RIOT will not make them to relate it. But RIOT made them to relationship because they're greatest canon ship. And Sona/Ahri is shit shipping, not Wukong/Ahri
> [{quoted}](name=Xano501,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=RtOHGEju,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-11-01T14:02:30.081+0000) > > If Wukong x Ahri not canon, RIOT will not make them to relate it. > But RIOT made them to relationship because they're greatest canon ship. > And Sona/Ahri is shit shipping, not Wukong/Ahri jokes on you im not a Sona/Ahri shipper if you assumed i was and tried to trigger me Ahri X Udyr man, i dont care if they are unrelated lore wise asside from Ionian connections, this is my Ahri OTP and nothing can change my mind
: ONCE
> [{quoted}](name=RedPandaPwnage,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oN5FrrPA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-01T09:42:57.478+0000) > > ONCE TOLD
Xano501 (NA)
: I think fan of Ahri should love Wukong x Ahri
This guy is a living meme He shouldn't be banned, he should be praised as the ever returning meme he is so we can vent out stored salt from lost games on his OTP That said It's not canon, it's a shit shipping, Ahri deserves better, and the quality of your English matches the quality of your OTP (though I can't blame you on the last one if English isn't your first language)
: why do the journal entries seem more like social media updates? They don't seem like they were written by someone from Valoran meant for future wizards to study...also this person is WAY too lucky magical objects just dropping into their lap? WHY wouldn't the locations of said magical artifacts be notes in the books they bought and then the person has to seek them out? Im sure u can write well, but the tone and progression of this story is a bit off, u should work on them, u can do it Also u should note that if u wanted the gauntlet to be the missing gauntlet from the ancient shuriman emperor that either Kass or Ez got their gauntlets from...its already ready taken...by Kass and Ez. W - "gains a shield that blocks all ability damage" the term ur looking for is "spell shield" like Morgana's E - "for the next 2s Kythan cant cast any ability other than his E" the term ur looking for is called an "attacking channel" which stops abilities from activating but not AA or movement, like Lucian's ult. would be interesting 2 see another one in game. As long as E is cast b4 W he can retain the AA bonus. R - question: doesn he have to use one special ability or can he use all 4? this is a pretty unique kit, introducing cool new stuff like the quests to upgrade abilities (its apparent ur skill is higher in the kit department than ur lore writing skills). This kit is interesting and balanced i think.
> [{quoted}](name=FlameHalbrdOkido,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=aAuLX9Ot,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-31T08:59:47.031+0000) > > why do the journal entries seem more like social media updates? They don't seem like they were written by someone from Valoran meant for future wizards to study...also this person is WAY too lucky magical objects just dropping into their lap? WHY wouldn't the locations of said magical artifacts be notes in the books they bought and then the person has to seek them out? > > Im sure u can write well, but the tone and progression of this story is a bit off, u should work on them, u can do it > Also u should note that if u wanted the gauntlet to be the missing gauntlet from the ancient shuriman emperor that either Kass or Ez got their gauntlets from...its already ready taken...by Kass and Ez. > > W - "gains a shield that blocks all ability damage" > the term ur looking for is "spell shield" like Morgana's > > E - "for the next 2s Kythan cant cast any ability other than his E" > the term ur looking for is called an "attacking channel" which stops abilities from activating but not AA or movement, like Lucian's ult. would be interesting 2 see another one in game. As long as E is cast b4 W he can retain the AA bonus. > > R - question: doesn he have to use one special ability or can he use all 4? > > this is a pretty unique kit, introducing cool new stuff like the quests to upgrade abilities (its apparent ur skill is higher in the kit department than ur lore writing skills). This kit is interesting and balanced i think. the items arent coming to him by luck, they are related to the books, implying that this was all a setup by Kythun to take over the unnamed wizard, and the gauntlet is from the times of the Watchers not shurima, and the shield doesnt block CC effects of spells, only the Damage
: Can we have the succubus queen added to this game
Before anyone comments that Evelynn exists Evelynn is faking her lust, she just wants agony An actual Champion that has a theme revolving around lust is still none existent in the game I'm up voting this guy for noticing this detail
: A list of very well designed and balanced champions.
the sarcasm is real with this one lol
: {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:238}} "looks to any item that is - mana for abuse cases"
> [{quoted}](name=Die4U,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Iy5O2EVe,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-10-29T10:05:18.781+0000) > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:238}} > "looks to any item that is - mana for abuse cases" Out of these champions only 13 benefit from AP and out of them only 6 aren't considered troll-ish to build full AP
YoloYeet (EUW)
: percentage 20 ms is much worse than flat ms assume the movement speed is the lowest it can be 325 20% is 65 making it 260 20 flat ms makes it 305 i dont know why u would choose percentage ms over flat, just puts the champion at a great disadavantage if i were you, id change it to + 55 AD + 20 ms + 15% Life Steal - 20% armor
> [{quoted}](name=YoloYeet,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Iy5O2EVe,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-10-28T16:54:42.635+0000) > > percentage 20 ms is much worse than flat ms > assume the movement speed is the lowest it can be > 325 > 20% is 65 > making it 260 > 20 flat ms > makes it 305 > i dont know why u would choose percentage ms over flat, just puts the champion at a great disadavantage > if i were you, id change it to > + 55 AD > + 20 ms > + 15% Life Steal > - 20% armor Ok maybe I should switch it to flat ms, but the item was intended for Juggernauts and maybe some tanks, so losing Armor might be an issue
: Berserkers mask is cool. But im not sure any champ can afford to give up movement speed, its so easy to get kited as is, I doubt anyone can afford giving that stats up.
> [{quoted}](name=Metallikaiser,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Iy5O2EVe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-28T15:55:27.684+0000) > > Berserkers mask is cool. But im not sure any champ can afford to give up movement speed, its so easy to get kited as is, I doubt anyone can afford giving that stats up. Which is why I chose percentage MS instead of flat, but thanks for the feedback
ZockerJan (EUW)
: Berserker's Mask + 55 AD + 40 Armor + 15% Life Steal - 20% MS Active : increase your AS by 30%, armor by 10 and Life Steal by 15% for 3s, but silence yourself for the duration, 170s CD Master Yi's R ignores Slowing effects You could activate R+e and q and then activate the item to kill erveryone while being a bit tanky
> [{quoted}](name=ZockerJan,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Iy5O2EVe,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-28T15:52:42.665+0000) > > Berserker's Mask > + 55 AD > + 40 Armor > + 15% Life Steal > - 20% MS > Active : increase your AS by 30%, armor by 10 and Life Steal by 15% for 3s, but silence yourself for the duration, 170s CD > Master Yi's R ignores Slowing effects > You could activate R+e and q and then activate the item to kill erveryone while being a bit tanky Except it also silences him meaning he can't use his Q to juke any abilities, that leaves him vulnerable to CC which can shut him down
: I like the concept, but it raises questions. What if you don't have that stat at all? What if I get your Necromantic Rites on Katarina or Mordekaiser? You also do have to worry about abuse cases, of course.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Iy5O2EVe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-28T13:47:59.559+0000) > > I like the concept, but it raises questions. > > What if you don't have that stat at all? What if I get your Necromantic Rites on Katarina or Mordekaiser? > > You also do have to worry about abuse cases, of course. yeah that would be a problem.... what other items here are at risk of being abused?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Drakath2002

Level 100 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion