Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lemexis (EUW)
: Former toxic players who successfully reformed, how did you do it ?
As a season 2 veteran I can say that the state of the game increased my toxicity to insane level, I never believed I would get my s2 account permabanned and then a year after my other account also, currently on my third. Main reason is because I play {{champion:122}} only and since Riot decided to turn top lane into a complete fuckfest of bullshit ranged champions and mages who no one wants to nerf it seems for 2 years now, and I can say that I will not be surprised if this one also gets permabanned. Because if you type 3 letters to your 1/9 ADC who REFUSES to surrender, that’s worth of a ban, amazing system right? However, I am NOT reformed and i NEVER will be, because even in real life I am a very easily triggered person because of things I will not talk about but it’s there. But I can give you one advice, just leave the game, abuse this shitty system Riot made, AFKers NEVER and i will say that again NEVER get punished. If you feel like you will flame and tilt too much, just leave the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: High Noon Darius Chroma question
Go on Twitter and find some people that have LPP, enter a giveaway maybe you win
: All my concept skins
Holy fck that Dreadnova Swain is amazing
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: High noon hecarim now found in PBE files and people that rerolled them through the pbe said Ashe came up as a Legendary. They aren't playable yet though. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/75548bdafcfd788a8c54e1708a3f40d9374993da45726289459fffa0a5a923f6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3E5jG4Xa,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-24T16:34:09.044+0000) > > High noon hecarim now found in PBE files and people that rerolled them through the pbe said Ashe came up as a Legendary. They aren't playable yet though. > > https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/75548bdafcfd788a8c54e1708a3f40d9374993da45726289459fffa0a5a923f6.png holy fck, nice!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Dunkoholic,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sYWHAEXI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-09T19:33:56.065+0000) > > Nice man I wish i can be as you. > My season2 adc got banned year ago and my 2nd account banned 4 months ago but this one won’t be banned. > > Just don’t even use the chat, my 2 accounts for banned it pissed me even more I’m even more toxic person now but when I see that I have terrible teammates that REFUSE to surrender I just leave the game at 15-20min and been doing that for like since May lol, 0 punishments. Honestly fam, try taking a break. Try not playing for like 2 months. It surprisingly clears your mind up. And lets say even then someone is still nagging you, just brush it off, and meme it to death. For example: leblanc (ally): Your fkin garbage. You: Yeah ig I am Leblanc (ally): I bet ur hardstuck You: Kinda, I'm working hard tho :D Leblanc (ally): Kys You: not that desperate to get outta student loans lol eventually they really cant do anything or say anything, and they just usually say something like Leblanc (ally) /all: Report _____ for griefing/toxicity in which you reply You /all: Damn Im toxic, could've sworn I wasnt. I don't know what I said or did, but sorry ._.
> [{quoted}](name=AlmightyLegendz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sYWHAEXI,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-09T19:59:34.850+0000) > > Honestly fam, try taking a break. Try not playing for like 2 months. It surprisingly clears your mind up. And lets say even then someone is still nagging you, just brush it off, and meme it to death. > For example: > > leblanc (ally): Your fkin garbage. > > You: Yeah ig I am > > Leblanc (ally): I bet ur hardstuck > > You: Kinda, I'm working hard tho :D > > Leblanc (ally): Kys > > You: not that desperate to get outta student loans lol > > eventually they really cant do anything or say anything, and they just usually say something like > Leblanc (ally) /all: Report _____ for griefing/toxicity > > > in which you reply > > You /all: Damn Im toxic, could've sworn I wasnt. I don't know what I said or did, but sorry ._. Thank you again for communicating with me but what you just said is not my case. I don't care what anyone ever tells me in a fckning video game, for 7 years of my League experience I have witnessed so many unspeakable things like "il call my ISIS brothers to IP trace you and slaughter you're whole family", my response to that? "Cool". "Nice" "idc" I don't give a damn if someone's toxic if they're good at the game, that's what matters! I hardly ever report people for toxicity because I don't mind it and there's a way for people that are NOT like me who can't take some nasty words because they are just like that no judging here, the mute all option. But when I get someone who just goes 2/9 as {{champion:51}} at 15 min and I am 5/0 {{champion:122}} top, and he REFUSES TO SURRENDER, but keeps dying and doesn't even play the game. Taking a "break" will not help, at least not for me because bot lane will always be #1, it's always the carry role. I as a toplaner just cannot solo carry the game, so what DID I USED to do? Flame the ever-living hell out of my team if mid jungle or adc were feeding. What do I DO NOW? Just leave the game lol, easy peasy lemon squeezy.
: Permabanned for a while now, update
Nice man I wish i can be as you. My season2 adc got banned year ago and my 2nd account banned 4 months ago but this one won’t be banned. Just don’t even use the chat, my 2 accounts for banned it pissed me even more I’m even more toxic person now but when I see that I have terrible teammates that REFUSE to surrender I just leave the game at 15-20min and been doing that for like since May lol, 0 punishments.
: i miss the general chat room ..
OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS! This was so chill back on the old client. Really miss this...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hotarµ (NA)
: Mordekaiser mains, now that some time has passed, how do you feel about the rework?
Well I can tell you that I didn’t enjoyed a new champ like this new Mord since 2012 when i discovered Darius, his kit is simple and fun, he looks badass, the only thing missing is a new skin.
: Dark Star Kennen!!
Yeah man sounds great! Keenen really needs more skins so I can see him even more on top lane, such an amazing champ! So fun to play against! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: honest question, why do you play this game? you dont chat so it's not the team aspect, you quit every time the game is going against you so it's not the competitive aspect... genuinely curious, why are you here?
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eF38j9nx,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-03T10:29:37.135+0000) > > honest question, why do you play this game? > > you dont chat so it's not the team aspect, you quit every time the game is going against you so it's not the competitive aspect... > > genuinely curious, why are you here? That's a very good question I asked myself dozens of times, well il try to say this as best as I can; Simply put, I'm very addicted to this game, it just seems no matter what I always end up playing this game, since 2012 X-mas when it was just a game to play with friends it became a lot more, something I really started to enjoy and it lasted for some time...then after 4-5 years after Riot reworked almost every champion I used to enjoy to play ({{champion:91}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:114}} these are just a few) and even my OTP {{champion:122}} who thank God I still liked and sadly today it's the only champion I play, looking back season 3 and 4 I can't believe how diverse my champion pool was and now its only 2-3 champs lol, and how much mobility and damage and CDR has been added to the game, well it became something else, something I play not for fun, because I'm addicted and so as my dissatisfaction of the games balance pretty damn annoying I became super toxic as I am even today. The comebacks are not possible in this game anymore, the game no longer takes any skill to play whatsoever. You need to pray to God you don't get 1 bad person on your team because if you do it's all over by 9th minute. So to answer your question, I'm here because I can't stop playing this game for some reason, no matter what. I was like a real fat no lifer back then, it was school, league, sleep, repeat. Then I started going out you know, clubs, alcohol, weed, all that good stuff, I'm still playing League, I started a relationship with a girl I like, I'm still playing League, I started college that is super fcking hard, I'm still playing League ;)
: What I learned from my 14 day suspension
What I learned from my 2 permabanned accounts: Don't type in chat at all, if you're tilted just leave the game, been doing it for months 0 punishments {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: While not all reworks Riot have done are great, Pantheon is looking good and promising
Can somebody please tell me did they changed his Q? It's the only thing I'm interested in this rework will he be less cancer to play against.
Rioter Comments
: It feels like an huge number high skill floor champions right now are way overtuned...
{{champion:92}} a hard champion? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S SO HARD TO GET 40% CDR BY 10MINS AND SPAM EVERY SPELL LIKE AN IDIOT xD
: PROJECT: Jinx - Feedback
Jinx mains... get a skin from one of the best skin lines ever and still not happy xD
: Has Darius ultimate tooltip been bugged for a while now?
Currently bugged for over a half of year, I send dozens of tickets they just don't care :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Uuther (NA)
: Mordekaiser
I feel sorry for you man, my Darius was 90% ban rate when reworked :( i know it sucks but give it a month
Rioter Comments
: Sylas is way to over loaded
Overloaded you say? {{champion:114}}
Rioter Comments
Rockman (NA)
: Why doesn't Darius ult tooltip consider passive AD for maximum damage?
This is a bug going for half a year now, I made dozens of posts and tickets but Riot simply doesn't care :=)
: _6/2/2 Top Laner_ _1/1/7 Jungler_ _1/1/2 Mid_ "Good game, everyone is doing pretty good. We're probably going to win" [What's going on bot lan--](https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/640993150647131292/B6052F378938896DC7A55B5F239AE5816C7F4EC9/)
> [{quoted}](name=Greenette,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nVMEaWE0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-04T20:19:59.778+0000) > > _6/2/2 Top Laner_ > > _1/1/7 Jungler_ > > _1/1/2 Mid_ > > "Good game, everyone is doing pretty good. We're probably going to win" > > [What's going on bot lan--](https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/640993150647131292/B6052F378938896DC7A55B5F239AE5816C7F4EC9/) Every time
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: New Mordekaiser exiting his ult after he killed someone in there
: House Trials Was a Better "Versus" Event Than Dogs vs. Cats
Dont call cats vs dogs a "versus" event, it's a disgrace really
Rioter Comments
Vbvb124 (NA)
: Is Darius A Good Champ To Solo Carry Out Of Bronze
Well I got to high plat only playing {{champion:122}} so yes
Audhulma (NA)
: Permabanned = they don't want you to come back at all, so it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to do this.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PfBXFK0P,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-11T01:33:33.411+0000) > > Permabanned = they don't want you to come back at all, so it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to do this. They wouldn't say in tickets then "create a new account" lol
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Dunkoholic,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mXighGc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T17:07:30.467+0000) > > where did I said "I don't like them!" lol? It's not about like or not like, I can tell you for sure that most people will for example; Vayne is a more toxic champion than Shyvana
> [{quoted}](name=Dunkoholic,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mXighGc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T17:08:43.434+0000) > > It's not about like or not like, I can tell you for sure that most people will for example; Vayne is a more toxic champion than Shyvana and IMO toxic champions should get changed before others, that was just my thought on this topic
: > [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mXighGc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-09T16:36:38.377+0000) > > Kennen and tryndamere were on their list to rework eventually iirc, but I don't see any reason why vayne or riven should be. Their kits have held up well, fit thematically with who they are, and have remained popular since their inception. > > Isn't a reason to rework a champion. where did I said "I don't like them!" lol?
> [{quoted}](name=Dunkoholic,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mXighGc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T17:07:30.467+0000) > > where did I said "I don't like them!" lol? It's not about like or not like, I can tell you for sure that most people will for example; Vayne is a more toxic champion than Shyvana
Dynikus (NA)
: Kennen and tryndamere were on their list to rework eventually iirc, but I don't see any reason why vayne or riven should be. Their kits have held up well, fit thematically with who they are, and have remained popular since their inception. >I don't like them! Isn't a reason to rework a champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mXighGc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-09T16:36:38.377+0000) > > Kennen and tryndamere were on their list to rework eventually iirc, but I don't see any reason why vayne or riven should be. Their kits have held up well, fit thematically with who they are, and have remained popular since their inception. > > Isn't a reason to rework a champion. where did I said "I don't like them!" lol?
: Mute/ignore, and grow thicker skin. You'll get used to it
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EGOR8yZb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-09T16:26:14.087+0000) > > Mute/ignore, and grow thicker skin. You'll get used to it +1
: > [{quoted}](name=VìciousDelicious,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPGcJHA7,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T17:59:56.399+0000) > > I agree, Darius felt fine in the past. Not so much now. And this is from both perspectives playing and playing against. Wait in the past? ???? You mean when he was 100% banned back in 2015 when he shredded everything without counterplay? Im reading through your comments and all Im seeing is subjective hate
> [{quoted}](name=5StackUltOneShot,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPGcJHA7,comment-id=0006000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-09T11:28:29.301+0000) > > Wait in the past? > ???? > You mean when he was 100% banned back in 2015 when he shredded everything without counterplay? > > Im reading through your comments and all Im seeing is subjective hate This guy is obviously terrible in the game, just look at the sheer assload of bullshit he's writing here. Ignore him. He's bad in the game.
: The vote for a 2020 VGU is up
{{champion:56}} Because he's the most cancerous
Rioter Comments

Dunkoholic

Level 72 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion