Nekorus (NA)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0axsibJhIco Not many people realize how fast paced playing {{champion:107}} really is and hes only known for his 1 shot potential. When you play him top like a bruiser like I do and get ganked you MUST think fast and be smart because one screw up and cost you your death and you need to utilize which empowered ability is best for the situation.
> [{quoted}](name=Nekorus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mcoXLu8E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-17T02:21:09.101+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0axsibJhIco > Not many people realize how fast paced playing {{champion:107}} really is and hes only known for his 1 shot potential. When you play him top like a bruiser like I do and get ganked you MUST think fast and be smart because one screw up and cost you your death and you need to utilize which empowered ability is best for the situation. "think fast" "be smart" playing rengar? Imagine being smart playing point to click assassin {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Okay, then there's no longer an excuse for Aram not to have ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Dead Anime Dad,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=eEZirOBX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T07:11:08.938+0000) > > Okay, then there's no longer an excuse for Aram not to have ranked. Exactly. But I am sure OP does not understand definition of RNG and RNG's :)
: Patch 9.14 notes
Ok I understand Lux W nerf it's reasonable, but for fking god sakes why Q has been nerfed, what the fk?
: fuck this game mode, seriously. them listening about item RNG was basically the last (only) bastion. the fact that they kept in this trash item rng seals the awful frustration points of the mode. it is one of those games thats fun when youre wide eyed and new to it, and dont understand the cornerstones of the strategy well enough. once you figure the game out well enough to start winning, but get hamstringed by the game facefucking you with zero item drops while some asshole is sitting on two full items worth sitting on his bench before first draft, it is enough to just alt f4. can you still win when your opponent has double your items? yeah. i guess. technically. does it feel like youre the fucking protagonist of final destination trying to defy a fate that is actively trying to doom him? yes. its fucking garbage. dota underlords exists. it has the bonus of being available on my phone as well. i'll just play that. also props for adding TF to TFT, so we can have more fucking rng nested into the russian stacking doll of RNG that is this absolute waste of potential.
> [{quoted}](name=CHODES AND LOADS,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3e2cpyqL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-17T06:15:54.351+0000) > > fuck this game mode, seriously. them listening about item RNG was basically the last (only) bastion. the fact that they kept in this trash item rng seals the awful frustration points of the mode. it is one of those games thats fun when youre wide eyed and new to it, and dont understand the cornerstones of the strategy well enough. once you figure the game out well enough to start winning, but get hamstringed by the game facefucking you with zero item drops while some asshole is sitting on two full items worth sitting on his bench before first draft, it is enough to just alt f4. > > can you still win when your opponent has double your items? > > yeah. i guess. technically. does it feel like youre the fucking protagonist of final destination trying to defy a fate that is actively trying to doom him? yes. its fucking garbage. > > dota underlords exists. it has the bonus of being available on my phone as well. i'll just play that. > > also props for adding TF to TFT, so we can have more fucking rng nested into the russian stacking doll of RNG that is this absolute waste of potential. That's why I stopped playing TFT after 10 games of miserable rolling dices to get something useful. Hahaha imagine ranked games for this overbugged game mode :^)
: I miss the old twisted treeline before the map got reworked, it was way more interesting, perhaps bringing it back but with a more modern visual would be better
> [{quoted}](name=GrãñðmãstêrShãçø,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UQUtjm80,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:23:01.246+0000) > > I miss the old twisted treeline before the map got reworked, it was way more interesting, perhaps bringing it back but with a more modern visual would be better This.
: project jinx is honestly very disappointing
They chosen wrong champs for Arcade skins and now Project, idk they are surely disappointing us.
: Prestige edition skins are...
I don't get it what you cry about, don't like it don't buy it. Whats the fking problem? Yes of course I agree prestige skins should be rare and made only for a major event.
: Spring Blossom Sona Concept
Looks like a basic skin just with upgraded colors.
: Personally, this game mode relies too heavily on luck for me. While adaptability does play a big part in winning TFT matches, if you can't get the 3-star champs or items you want, then it's kind of unfair. I don't think it's accurate to give a rank for how lucky you get... ...and by how serious some people take ranked, there could be consequences to the overall player base of TFT.
> [{quoted}](name=LuxannaVeritas,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ue4cbBgq,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-07-15T18:11:38.213+0000) > > Personally, this game mode relies too heavily on luck for me. > > While adaptability does play a big part in winning TFT matches, if you can't get the 3-star champs or items you want, then it's kind of unfair. I don't think it's accurate to give a rank for how lucky you get... > > ...and by how serious some people take ranked, there could be consequences to the overall player base of TFT. Summoner's Rift solo Q is also based on luck RNG, which determines if u get shitty r%%%%%s or a competetive team. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Well my name is a reference to Eternum Nocturne’s ult quote :/ You just innately take more risks while getting minimal profit. If you actually get fed the enemy team is basically inting. Lethality sucks. Bruiser sucks. Crit is probably the best but so many champs do it better than him so that sucks too.
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=001400030000,timestamp=2019-07-17T04:30:36.490+0000) > > Well my name is a reference to Eternum Nocturne’s ult quote :/ > > You just innately take more risks while getting minimal profit. If you actually get fed the enemy team is basically inting. Lethality sucks. Bruiser sucks. Crit is probably the best but so many champs do it better than him so that sucks too. Sustain? Did u see what happened when she had sustain? She was immortal during laning phase, unpokable, unplayable against. She has high skill cap curve which should be hard to master, in particular in my opinion assassin role should be hardest, high risk high reward, not be like low risk high reward keyboard headsmashing role. I have no idea how you had fun playing old akali which was hell-cancer to play against once she gets lvl 6. New Akali determines bad ones and good ones, because old akali everyone could play even my self when I played old Akali for the first time, I hadn't negative KD, because it's literally impossible to feed on her when matchup is on your side.
Eedat (NA)
: This whole thing makes no sense. Yes, his stealth is very strong but you cant balance him around not having it because he does, in fact, have it. I really dont understand this entire argument. You cant just ignore that it's there. You can't just say that the rest of his abilities are weak if you ignore Q so therefore he needs buffs. That's not how a power budget works. If a champion has one very strong ability, the rest have to be weaker or the champ becomes broken. That's like saying Karthus needs buffs because he's really weak if you ignore his ult. > His ability to influence games through his stealth is the entire playstyle of shaco atm. It's not through his boxes, his shiv, or his clone. Are you trying to say remove power from his Q so his other abilities can be better? The whole Yuumi comparison thing is also a head scratcher. Like yeah, Yuumi is not going to have the same win conditions as an assassin. Winrates automatically factor in item strength and the meta. You will be playing against meta champs more so therefore they will influence winrate more. Same goes for common item builds
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VsV12H7a,comment-id=000200040000,timestamp=2019-07-17T01:54:29.994+0000) > > This whole thing makes no sense. Yes, his stealth is very strong but you cant balance him around not having it because he does, in fact, have it. I really dont understand this entire argument. You cant just ignore that it's there. You can't just say that the rest of his abilities are weak if you ignore Q so therefore he needs buffs. That's not how a power budget works. If a champion has one very strong ability, the rest have to be weaker or the champ becomes broken. That's like saying Karthus needs buffs because he's really weak if you ignore his ult. > It's not through his boxes, his shiv, or his clone. > > Are you trying to say remove power from his Q so his other abilities can be better? > > The whole Yuumi comparison thing is also a head scratcher. Like yeah, Yuumi is not going to have the same win conditions as an assassin. Winrates automatically factor in item strength and the meta. You will be playing against meta champs more so therefore they will influence winrate more. Same goes for common item builds No idea why u're downvoted, ppl are so miserable, well of course on some aspects u misled but still right in circumstance.
UomoAfide (EUW)
: Project: Reckoning
Some one sure it's Irelia and not Syndra? Because Purple colors would resemble Syndra instead of Irelia.
: > Do people ever just stop and think for a second or just rage the moment they can Too many people forget that their teammates are people who will make their own decisions. When people are this toxic, they think that any action someone takes is done deliberately to fuck them over, when people (such as yourself) are just trying to play the game to the best of their ability. They expect everything to go 100% perfectly every game, and they have unrealistic expectations of what their win rate should be - they honestly expect to win 100% of games. Don't let them tilt you, don't respond to them, nothing you say will change their way of thinking. Focus on your teammates who aren't douchenozzles.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=z6oK2FIl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T15:15:42.946+0000) > > Too many people forget that their teammates are people who will make their own decisions. When people are this toxic, they think that any action someone takes is done deliberately to fuck them over, when people (such as yourself) are just trying to play the game to the best of their ability. They expect everything to go 100% perfectly every game, and they have unrealistic expectations of what their win rate should be - they honestly expect to win 100% of games. > > Don't let them tilt you, don't respond to them, nothing you say will change their way of thinking. Focus on your teammates who aren't douchenozzles. When it comes to normal game I dont care at all about their stupid decisions. But when it's ranked game and their dumb decisions constantly loosing my game due these incompetent monkeys, so I can't complain? Main problem these low shits abusing the reports because they know words > trolling. I have never seen someone banned or punished for trolling.
Yääto (NA)
: Riven doesn't build spear... that item is seriously not nearly as good on her as it is on other champs. It was good BEFORE the E changes because you could spam it, not with how your Q is set up, spear is a troll item on her. Secondly, nerfing her E AND Q is bad. Stop suggesting this. Everyone who suggests this change tilts me off the face of the planet. Also, has no one realized that Riven's winrate is UP because her playrate is HALFED? From a 53% wr 20% play rate to a 53% wr, 11% pickrate. This means majority of players are mains now, instead of simply being bandwagoners. There's a reason the winrate will be so high. Her Q is her bread and butter. So if you guys plan on nerfing Q CD + E CD that means Riven's overall damage is going to have to go up to compensate for the stupid long CDs. You guys have so many fighter's in this game talking about CDs that no one understands that her CD is in line with literally every other fighter/bruiser. CDs are the worse things to hit on Riven because she's literally never had a CD change from basically release. To top it off, Riven was incredibly weak before DD and conqueror's came out so let's stop and actually use our brains for a second. What they CAN do is decide which part of the game they want Riven to be really strong and which part she scales off. They can increase early damage while decreasing late damage or decrease early while increasing late. This is the simplest change that they can do for Riven. Not the change you're suggesting, which is actually crippling the champ with unneeded CD that makes her unable to 1v1 any champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Yääto,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G4eMOXIs,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-15T00:46:45.019+0000) > > Riven doesn't build spear... that item is seriously not nearly as good on her as it is on other champs. It was good BEFORE the E changes because you could spam it, not with how your Q is set up, spear is a troll item on her. Secondly, nerfing her E AND Q is bad. Stop suggesting this. Everyone who suggests this change tilts me off the face of the planet. > > Also, has no one realized that Riven's winrate is UP because her playrate is HALFED? From a 53% wr 20% play rate to a 53% wr, 11% pickrate. This means majority of players are mains now, instead of simply being bandwagoners. There's a reason the winrate will be so high. Her Q is her bread and butter. So if you guys plan on nerfing Q CD + E CD that means Riven's overall damage is going to have to go up to compensate for the stupid long CDs. You guys have so many fighter's in this game talking about CDs that no one understands that her CD is in line with literally every other fighter/bruiser. > > CDs are the worse things to hit on Riven because she's literally never had a CD change from basically release. To top it off, Riven was incredibly weak before DD and conqueror's came out so let's stop and actually use our brains for a second. What they CAN do is decide which part of the game they want Riven to be really strong and which part she scales off. > > They can increase early damage while decreasing late damage or decrease early while increasing late. This is the simplest change that they can do for Riven. Not the change you're suggesting, which is actually crippling the champ with unneeded CD that makes her unable to 1v1 any champ. Ok fine keep the cooldowns, but in that exchange give her then mana or energy, and we will see those "mains" :).
: also when will riot gut cancerina
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=292drrqz,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-07-15T00:48:06.325+0000) > > also when will riot gut cancerina She is early champ, if u play safely enough u have more safe mid-late game.
: Which is funny because if you knew _anything_ about what you’re talking about you’d know that Q into R with old akali was the noob combo. Similar to the E Q combo for jax. Everybody who doesn’t play the champion or know what the champion does thinks that that is the shit. It was not. It never was. The Q wait for Q r auto q auto combo was also a meme that basically only worked on a lane opponent who just let you get both off without waiting 1 more second to have the Q proc expire. The point and click being gone isn’t the issue. Her playstyle was deleted. They could have easily made her Q a skillshot. They could have easily done some work on her R to make it not as annoying to deal with early game. In the past Akali would hit six and would gain one charge of her R, making it so she didn’t have all in power right away. They could have also changed the number of charges available early game. Instead, we have this. An assassin with a time to kill longer than most supports unless so ridiculously fed that any champion with the items she builds could kill fast. But one that is obnoxious to fight against despite that.
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2019-07-14T01:04:46.492+0000) > > Which is funny because if you knew _anything_ about what you’re talking about you’d know that Q into R with old akali was the noob combo. Similar to the E Q combo for jax. Everybody who doesn’t play the champion or know what the champion does thinks that that is the shit. It was not. It never was. The Q wait for Q r auto q auto combo was also a meme that basically only worked on a lane opponent who just let you get both off without waiting 1 more second to have the Q proc expire. > > The point and click being gone isn’t the issue. Her playstyle was deleted. They could have easily made her Q a skillshot. They could have easily done some work on her R to make it not as annoying to deal with early game. In the past Akali would hit six and would gain one charge of her R, making it so she didn’t have all in power right away. They could have also changed the number of charges available early game. > > Instead, we have this. An assassin with a time to kill longer than most supports unless so ridiculously fed that any champion with the items she builds could kill fast. But one that is obnoxious to fight against despite that. Haha lol if u were good with Old Akali like a "true" akali main u woulnd't struggle with the reworked one. Stop being delusional and get your shit together.
: Still no verification email (almost 2 weeks later)
It's not that easy as it looks, try to handle literally more than thousands mails and other traffic shit which goes to their SMTP servers. I would say physically incappable to handle. Yes I agree automated response is lame, but we get what they have.
AmazoX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-11T00:53:28.043+0000) > > Ahri has 52-53% win rate all year, better buff her! She's been S tier for three seasons now, Meddler agrees.
> [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-07-11T05:27:17.153+0000) > > She's been S tier for three seasons now, Meddler agrees. S tier for three seasons? I think u missed something.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: but you are boosted for getting cheesed by tryndamare early the best part is your champion is favored in this matchup https://euw.op.gg/champion/darius/statistics/top
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IQbf37z9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-12T12:13:01.554+0000) > > but you are boosted for getting cheesed by tryndamare early Exactly why? Look at his kit, and tell me how he's boosted getting outplayed by point to click champ who is able to crit at lvl 3, due his passive? If you're getting camped early game by enemy jungler, trynd lane is free to solo win.
Moody P (NA)
: Warwick is the quintessential chase champion and gets kited by other melees
Warwick actually is an early game champion, who slowly falling to late game.
: The box is supposed to be checked by default for everyone. Meaning they are opted in to SEE ally chat when it drops. People will have to choose to turn it off. Unless I misunderstand.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eea1MzOO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-12T02:15:47.409+0000) > > The box is supposed to be checked by default for everyone. Meaning they are opted in to SEE ally chat when it drops. People will have to choose to turn it off. > > Unless I misunderstand. Imagine it took for riot 8 years. Tremendous update!
: You know what would allow junglers their 200+ EXP camps and megacarry champion pool?
Junglers game deciders? They kept nerfing XP more and more, what the fk are u talking about? Soon we will have to AFK farm 15 mins to reach lvl 6 and die to a mid laner who is 5 lvls ahead. Although wards (trinkets) are free along all game.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=AS I LAY FEEDING,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=MdEj7Rig,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-11T21:31:11.860+0000) > > How i summarize the new champ: > > 1. under hyped > 2. spoiled "kid" > 3. boring kit (typical needs to have a gimmick, lets toss elements lol) > 4. champ from the jungel region, but looks like coming from a modern city with a white wig. > > edit: good post. No idea why u are downvoted, because u're right. I don't see anything fun about the new champ, looking even at Yuumi she is horribly boring champ.
Arkon567 (NA)
: Fixing leavers in games, The Hero Program
Don't involve this placebo garbage honor system.
: I used to main nocturne and akali. Now I barely play the game anymore except for tft. I quit playing akali after Riot gave RicklessAbandon her mini rework, where he shredded everything I liked about her (she felt smooth to play). Then Riot reworked her, continuing on the dumb direction RicklessAbandon took, despite many of his reworks being reverted and him actually being fired. Nowadays I don’t even bother looking at or trying akali. She just isn’t the same champion and has none of the strengths of the old akali. Nocturne’s last patch was in 8.13, just over a year ago now. That patch happened to be a significant nerf, by the way, he lost 3 base AD and lost 0.3 AD scaling from his ult. His last real buff was in 5.17 where his ult gained some extra range. He has a 1.5% pickrate with a 47-48% winrates, and his mains have on average a 47% winrate. Riot has furthermore “fixed” crit itemization by making it completely rotate around ADC’s, making him garbage because that was the best itemization for him. Lethality makes him fall off because he only has 2 AD scaling damaging skills. Bruiser he is simply not comparable to the alternatives. There were and are several things they could do to make him playable, but Riot cares so little for him that he was bugged to lose his unit collision passive when he had phantom dancer for over a year, they’re not going to magically remember he exists. Then, when they finally get around to reworking I can happily kiss the champion I know and love good bye because you can bet they will put some gimmick into him and completely overturn his thematic. Because that’s what reworks are for, right? Edit: thanks for the downvotes. How _dare_ I dislike that one of my champions was reworked into something else while my other champion is unviable garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-11T01:33:17.827+0000) > > I used to main nocturne and akali. Now I barely play the game anymore except for tft. > > I quit playing akali after Riot gave RicklessAbandon her mini rework, where he shredded everything I liked about her (she felt smooth to play). Then Riot reworked her, continuing on the dumb direction RicklessAbandon took, despite many of his reworks being reverted and him actually being fired. Nowadays I don’t even bother looking at or trying akali. She just isn’t the same champion and has none of the strengths of the old akali. > > Nocturne’s last patch was in 8.13, just over a year ago now. That patch happened to be a significant nerf, by the way, he lost 3 base AD and lost 0.3 AD scaling from his ult. His last real buff was in 5.17 where his ult gained some extra range. > > He has a 1.5% pickrate with a 47-48% winrates, and his mains have on average a 47% winrate. Riot has furthermore “fixed” crit itemization by making it completely rotate around ADC’s, making him garbage because that was the best itemization for him. Lethality makes him fall off because he only has 2 AD scaling damaging skills. Bruiser he is simply not comparable to the alternatives. > > There were and are several things they could do to make him playable, but Riot cares so little for him that he was bugged to lose his unit collision passive when he had phantom dancer for over a year, they’re not going to magically remember he exists. Then, when they finally get around to reworking I can happily kiss the champion I know and love good bye because you can bet they will put some gimmick into him and completely overturn his thematic. Because that’s what reworks are for, right? > > Edit: thanks for the downvotes. How _dare_ I dislike that one of my champions was reworked into something else while my other champion is unviable garbage. Oh please no one cares about your 20 IQ point to click one shot, Q into R as old akali which gave us cancer to play against. She is actually taking skill to play now, if u don't have skills thats your problem.
: What if he grew shorter instead but his hat remained the same size until he just becomes a waddling hat? XD
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eQk8Td0N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T18:28:08.197+0000) > > What if he grew shorter instead but his hat remained the same size until he just becomes a waddling hat? XD or his hat changing it stages, that would be funny.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: It's meant to replicate realistic LoL play, where sometimes your allies will go AFK for no reason whatsoever.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=aq7AQUrg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-08T09:03:14.164+0000) > > It's meant to replicate realistic LoL play, where sometimes your allies will go AFK for no reason whatsoever. Real gameplay simulator at it's finest.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ephixus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lW8hzoE7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T08:53:51.755+0000) > > Well I paid attention at queue timer, if queue time passes 1 minute and about 10 seconds, I will get only secondary role. If my que pops before 1minute I am getting mid role. > > Idk for me matchmaking is fking rigged. It's not though. I explained to you why you're getting your secondary. Don't put the less popular roles secondary if you want your primary. And chances are a mid laner is more likely to trade with you if you get top than they are if you're asking to trade them jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lW8hzoE7,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T09:16:32.837+0000) > > It's not though. I explained to you why you're getting your secondary. Don't put the less popular roles secondary if you want your primary. And chances are a mid laner is more likely to trade with you if you get top than they are if you're asking to trade them jungle. Doesn't matter I tried everything, declared mid, top, getting top even though I dont want to play top. You know what was the funniest part with this trash matchmaking? When one guy got mid instead of adc when his primary role was adc and secondary mid. So idk then, explain how this shit works. Declared Mid, got Support (autofill).
: 5000 HP = 55 over 1.75 seconds How many Mundos can even break 3000 during lane phase without meme builds?
> [{quoted}](name=MemeLeague33570,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OBbWs58k,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-07T17:07:17.574+0000) > > 5000 HP = 55 over 1.75 seconds > > How many Mundos can even break 3000 during lane phase without meme builds? Never saw a mundo with 3k hp, what he was building, ap?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ephixus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lW8hzoE7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-08T07:59:16.686+0000) > > Same, declaring main role mid, secondary jungle, getting mid only 2 times out of 10 matches, its absolutely disgusting, I have no idea what they fucking done to the matchmaking but it's grinding my patience. Mid's always been the most popular role. Moreso when a new mid laner comes out. {{champion:246}} It generally goes in the order of: 1. Mid 2. Top 3. Bot 4. Jungle 5. Support So if you queue up mid/sup or mid/jg, you're much more likely to get your secondary than if you were to put mid/top. Right now, thanks to people wanting to play Mordekaiser, and next patch when those Renekton, Kled, and Poppy changes hit, more people are gonna want top. So you'll be even more likely to get mid.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lW8hzoE7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T08:36:17.101+0000) Well I paid attention at queue timer, if queue time passes 1 minute and about 10 seconds, I will get only secondary role. If my que pops before 1minute I am getting mid role. Idk for me matchmaking is fking rigged.
: Dealing with RNG is a form of strategy. Yeah you can be fucked by it, but it's predictable RNG, not true RNG. Can you adapt to the hand you're given? It's vaguely like poker. Yeah there's RNG but there's also adapting to it, planning around it, and finding ways to overcome it. Do you keep going with the comp you're trying to run and hope it turns around? Or do you go with a safer route? Do you go all-in and rush the rerolls? Or do you rush levels? Is going for higher-tier over higher-star better? How about completing synergies over getting stars? Do you go econ? Which synergies will be best for this? Can you compete with other people going for your synergies, or should you go with a different one? Is the component or the champion more important in the shared draft? Speaking of shared drafts, do you want to throw the early rounds to get better picks in shared draft, or will it be better to maintain that health for later? There's a lot of questions that all involve strategy. Even if the game is based on RNG, and even though RNG can completely fuck you over occasionally, there's still a lot of skill and strategy in *dealing* with RNG that people don't always appreciate right off.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=nlHxA3FA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-08T05:42:27.008+0000) > > Dealing with RNG is a form of strategy. Yeah you can be fucked by it, but it's predictable RNG, not true RNG. Can you adapt to the hand you're given? > > It's vaguely like poker. Yeah there's RNG but there's also adapting to it, planning around it, and finding ways to overcome it. Do you keep going with the comp you're trying to run and hope it turns around? Or do you go with a safer route? Do you go all-in and rush the rerolls? Or do you rush levels? Is going for higher-tier over higher-star better? How about completing synergies over getting stars? Do you go econ? Which synergies will be best for this? Can you compete with other people going for your synergies, or should you go with a different one? Is the component or the champion more important in the shared draft? Speaking of shared drafts, do you want to throw the early rounds to get better picks in shared draft, or will it be better to maintain that health for later? > > There's a lot of questions that all involve strategy. Even if the game is based on RNG, and even though RNG can completely fuck you over occasionally, there's still a lot of skill and strategy in *dealing* with RNG that people don't always appreciate right off. Predictable RNG, who the hell are u an Oracle or what? How I supposed to predict if some one gets 4 items or some one gets none. What kind of delusional post did I just read lol.
: Will they do something to fix matchmaking with same speed of fixing vote manipulation?
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jqZcRpHB,comment-id=0038,timestamp=2019-07-07T23:31:48.165+0000) > > Will they do something to fix matchmaking with same speed of fixing vote manipulation? Finally a question with quality over above trash posts =D.
: [Champion Concept] Cree, The ancient wendigo (idea from Manxxom)
I would like to see more creepy champs than thicc ass like Qiyana.
: Remove anonymity of votes RN
I dont care about upvotes or downvotes they dont determine anything anyway.
: Can we add Honors for TFT?
Waste of time even playing atm this bugged gamemode.
: What is wrong with the queues?
Same, declaring main role mid, secondary jungle, getting mid only 2 times out of 10 matches, its absolutely disgusting, I have no idea what they fucking done to the matchmaking but it's grinding my patience.
Barkley (NA)
: You -kinda- did something cool, Riot... but missed the mark.
Yeah I would like something like that, always pissing me off to change positions of the items.
: What's up with these suspicious 6 digit number accounts?
A player probably got forced to namechange by Riot staff, so his original name has been temporary named to that one.
: Welcome Back
Blame matchmaking not the players. You probably got threw to the casual grinding players of higher rank than you. Matchmaking is completely BS, yesterday played a normal match as jungler, got threw in to 4 man premade, turns out they are silvers and bronzes, and enemy team 3 man and duo of plats and the other rest premade, plat, gold and unranked. So how the match turned out? My bronze bot lane against plat bot lane after my constant baby sit still gone 2/20, mid 2/15 and top somehow gone 5-5, and my self 10-3 without any chance to do a jackshit to them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ephixus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QumgOxUO,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-08T06:59:00.908+0000) > > Low elo plebs doesn't play as a team, they always overextending, or making critical decisions or simply easily giving up or not learning from few mistakes they made early game to compensate for late game. > > Low elo is basically, 1v9 or get owned. but zwag can end up 20:0 in challenger too. it doesn't matter if this was low elo. he always stomps
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QumgOxUO,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-07-08T07:08:49.477+0000) > > but zwag can end up 20:0 in challenger too. it doesn't matter if this was low elo. he always stomps Stomp doesnt count 1 out of 10 games.
: rito i love kayle
She is not a champion for me until she reaches lvl 16. Utter garbage champ she can't win any matchup early game (without constant baby sit by jungler).
: Why is this Xerath stuck in bronze?
Low elo plebs doesn't play as a team, they always overextending, or making critical decisions or simply easily giving up or not learning from few mistakes they made early game to compensate for late game. Low elo is basically, 1v9 or get owned.
: Real Talk: Lux Changes
They will bench her to the Trash tier. But oh well we, let's see how they gonna revert those nerf's afterward.
: I can't remember the last time I had fun laning top lol
Top is role is a joke since season 7. Drafting wins top in champ selection. You're first pick top, hardly countered? Have fun and be destroyed.
Rockman (NA)
: Can we high five Yuumi while she's attached
Now imagine working on every new released champ to work without issues for Sylas ult.
Barkley (NA)
: Auto-combining items just feels bad.
The whole gamemode is based on RnG, what you will get from items and store from champions. I have no actual idea how this is gonna be competetively matched, when the game is determined by major luck.
: Friend Hover DOESN'T WORK AGAIN!!!!
Damn I thought it's my personal issue that I can't hover over friends.
: Champ sucks, get better He does need a rework because he blows. He can't team fight. He loses most match ups top against decent players. Gets shit on by ranged top laners. Completely useless when his ults down. Extremely easy to kite.
> [{quoted}](name=MorgManBasher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oOHEeRP2,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-07T08:38:43.930+0000) > > Champ sucks, get better > > He does need a rework because he blows. > He can't team fight. > He loses most match ups top against decent players. > Gets shit on by ranged top laners. > Completely useless when his ults down. > Extremely easy to kite. He can't team fight, agree with that. He loses most matchups, not most but almost most, gets shit on by ranged champions, not all ranged champs, Extremely easy to kite, disagree with that, due his low E cd and W cd.
Manxxom (NA)
: When you see a post about yuumi being bad and another about her being strong right next to eachother
I think Yuumi is very reliable on the team comp and how they benefit having her in the team.
: Tbh, if Yuumi is played well, she seems pretty busted.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=17pn88Kr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-03T10:33:38.905+0000) > > Tbh, if Yuumi is played well, she seems pretty busted. Oh yeah was fun yday facing an Tahm kench with Yuumi attached. Tahm kench was walking Concrete Wall.
Show more

Ephixus

Level 45 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion