Done25 (NA)
: News Flash: Sion isn't a support.
> [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OxH6hE7Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-20T01:31:35.019+0000) > > News Flash: Sion isn't a support. News flash, Morgana wasn't a support either till enough people noticed it works.
Rioter Comments
: Ezreal: Delayed Q
Seems the range got increased.
CIefabIe (NA)
: Remember that time the director of DBZ made a magical girl show?
: Honestly, for that mission I just waited until my games looked like an INSURMOUNTABLE LIKELY win, grabbed three control wards and dropped them all in the same spot before we pushed to the nexus.
> [{quoted}](name=Aurelion Smõl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8YmKTXnb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-18T02:23:00.660+0000) > > Honestly, for that mission I just waited until my games looked like an INSURMOUNTABLE LIKELY win, grabbed three control wards and dropped them all in the same spot before we pushed to the nexus. Which works, if you play enough games to have 3 insurmountably likely wins. But if you don't have much time, or have lost interest in SR and mostly play ARAMS, missions such as this, where you only have a few days to finish them will leave you frustrated at situations where people FF when you have 2 wards down in that 20 minutes. Getting punished for successfully keeping wards up feels wrong.
: I feel as though that you place too few wards as a support if you're struggling with those missions.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8YmKTXnb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-18T01:54:07.847+0000) > > I feel as though that you place too few wards as a support if you're struggling with those missions. Ward placement depends on group movement. The more intelligent the team plays, the more you end up safely warding. I muck around in gold normals because I don't have all that much time for this game.
: You can always play support, get an Oracle and Control Wards, and destroy wards. I completed this mission in one game playing Nami support.
> [{quoted}](name=HeyItzSteve,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8YmKTXnb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-18T01:28:18.136+0000) > > You can always play support, get an Oracle and Control Wards, and destroy wards. I completed this mission in one game playing Nami support. Or it seems, just kill a bunch of champion minions because they are coded as wards. Just got the mission in ARAM.
Rioter Comments
: If Jhin's synergy with HoB was a bug, why wasn't it hotfixed out or patched as soon as it was noticed?
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZOs3fuE5,comment-id=00050003,timestamp=2018-10-03T19:17:22.030+0000) > > If Jhin's synergy with HoB was a bug, why wasn't it hotfixed out or patched as soon as it was noticed? Because he isn't an unplayed champ like Singed and they have certain considerations to make. Such as skinsales.
CooLTanG (NA)
: Bring back Blitz!!!! No one wants ur PVE mode!
Speak for yourself, plz. Loving this mode where they made an april fools joke about Yasuo buffs into a game.
Khuri (NA)
: Gold Reduction on Minion for Anti-Gold Funneling purposes is to harsh on jungles post early-game
It only applies when you are the one with most gold. Unless you intend to actually solo carry the game. Getting the reduction is a good way to notice that spreading the available gold so you don´t auto-lose at least 1 major objective is a good thing. You are getting bonuses in the jungle due to the jungle item, your laners are not. Instead of looking for ways to get more gold on yourself, look for ways to get your laners ahead.
: Does it ever feel like certain times of the day you just cannot win?
Generally it´s a bad time to play when schools are just out. And on friday/saturday-night. And after 3:30 in the morning. Those are times you are highly likely to find people that just don't care. About you, the team, the win. They are just mucking about, possibly at your expense.
: Why does poppy do so much damage
Because after that half health squishy she has to wait 12 seconds while she gets kited and killed?
Kat1 (NA)
: pretty much how i feel when you think scuttle is a reasonable call during my first wave, and think me sacrificing 2300 gold in early game stats for you to secure it is a good idea.
> [{quoted}](name=DANK KAT MEMES,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9b5g5AEl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-29T20:43:00.415+0000) > > pretty much how i feel when you think scuttle is a reasonable call during my first wave, and think me sacrificing 2300 gold in early game stats for you to secure it is a good idea. Holy shit yeah. Like, Lee Sin, I get that you just landed a Q on their jungler. But this is a cannon wave and I am Sion. You don't HAVE to fight, then tilt that I didn't come before my lane opponent when clearly it was a bad call to begin with.
: Nah I made the name because I was actually really toxic many seasons ago, and reformed when the community began to reform. Also, I am mean, and I am a dick sometimes, and mute me if that bothers you. That's what mute is for. Im not gonna claim I don't nitpick on this game, but there is actually no reason why I can't. It's not like I threatened them, or used some horrible inflammatory remark to them. I just told them they lost us the game by not pinging.. which they did. And game 2 is absolutely ridiculous.. the only reason I was reported there is because the troll Darius begged for reports.
> [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2018-08-29T20:51:04.811+0000) > > Nah I made the name because I was actually really toxic many seasons ago, and reformed when the community began to reform. > Also, I am mean, and I am a dick sometimes, and mute me if that bothers you. That's what mute is for. Im not gonna claim I don't nitpick on this game, but there is actually no reason why I can't. It's not like I threatened them, or used some horrible inflammatory remark to them. I just told them they lost us the game by not pinging.. which they did. And game 2 is absolutely ridiculous.. the only reason I was reported there is because the troll Darius begged for reports. Number of reports don't matter. A single report sets off the system, so whenever someone begs for reports all it does is make them reportable also. I think the problem is that you are pretty thick-skinned and you behave like everyone should be. Like it's their fault if they become hurt or upset, because you are thick-skinned so why would you bother investing energy in sugarcoating or dancing around something. Let em mute you. Problem with that is that's it's like a chef who has become numb if not immune to heat and burns on their hands handing people scorching hot plates and acting like it's their fault for getting burned. Sure, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. But we are not in the kitchen, you are that chef shoving burning plates into people's hands at a birthday party of someone you vaguely know that sent out an open invite to come and hang.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-29T17:50:33.366+0000) > > The only one who needs therapy is you. > I'd mute you, but I wouldn't ever want to play another game with you or would want anyone to experience your behavior. > > This game is definitely not for you. Yeah these 2 games out of the 100s I play defiantly define my character
> [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uYeavi9j,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-08-29T18:00:23.039+0000) > > Yeah these 2 games out of the 100s I play defiantly define my character The fact that they definitively prove that your choice of name was in no way a joke does. Don't be a dick.
: > [{quoted}](name=Escheton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eGvauxnO,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T20:13:17.801+0000) > > And with overpowered you mean "I can't yolo burst then down in their small window of tankyness after a successful engage and I don't wanna bother playing around it"? yes, when a champion using a rune they're not supposed to use completely nullifies an entire class of champion it's a problem, how do you not see this? must be a overshock support main
> [{quoted}](name=T I L T B O I 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eGvauxnO,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T20:18:53.269+0000) > > yes, when a champion using a rune they're not supposed to use completely nullifies an entire class of champion it's a problem, how do you not see this? must be a overshock support main What do you mean "not supposed too"? What other rune do you think is a good fit for pyke? Of course Aftershock is his go-to. Just like building {{item:3110}} is a good idea because you can't build health and you can use the cooldowns. Sure, going full yolo damage can be fun in low elo. But it is in no way safe, dependable or versatile. And thus, not meta.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eGvauxnO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-29T19:53:19.243+0000) > > So...Aftershock needs to be removed because **you** think it's overpowered on **one** champion? A champion with a 50% winrate? > > Yeah, no. it's overpowered on all champions that use it, but if you think some edge YUHNO comment means anything when they ALWAYS nerf things that assassins / other ad champions abuse that isn't meant for them that's the real LOL
> [{quoted}](name=T I L T B O I 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eGvauxnO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-29T20:11:19.217+0000) > > it's overpowered on all champions that use it, but if you think some edge YUHNO comment means anything when they ALWAYS nerf things that assassins / other ad champions abuse that isn't meant for them > > that's the real LOL And with overpowered you mean "I can't yolo burst then down in their small window of tankyness after a successful engage and I don't wanna bother playing around it"?
: Aftershock needs to go
: funny, cuz even riot aknowledges it with nunu bot's interactions
> [{quoted}](name=ned the kled,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NhXyl8Al,comment-id=000100000000000300000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T11:58:33.956+0000) > > funny, cuz even riot aknowledges it with nunu bot's interactions which one specifically so I don´t have to watch the whole vid?
: Are you fucking kidding me with the Dusbklade buff/nerf?
So lategame the auto proc does less, but the lethality buff means a skill rotation and just the base damage of the auto attack more than makes up for that. And till that point when it is supposed to be a nerf, the compensation buff lets you snowball out of control.
: so basically having no cc means high dmg? wonder why {{champion:82}} isn't meta in this high damage meta :thinking:
> [{quoted}](name=ned the kled,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NhXyl8Al,comment-id=0001000000000003,timestamp=2018-08-28T22:45:11.941+0000) > > so basically having no cc means high dmg? > > wonder why {{champion:82}} isn't meta in this high damage meta :thinking: because he has more bugs than a rainforest
: Smoke screen is cc Nearsight and slow
> [{quoted}](name=lightwolf1030,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NhXyl8Al,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-27T14:13:14.553+0000) > > Smoke screen is cc > Nearsight and slow I see, that's why it proc's Aftershock. My bad.
WarlordEkko (EUNE)
: Not trying to be mean or anything but WHY IS GRAVES SO DAMN STRONG?
: Which part of her kit has high bases lmao? Almost everything in her kit is sub-200 damage, except for her execute.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HirHFZGa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-27T11:25:03.451+0000) > > Which part of her kit has high bases lmao? In case of tanks/bruisers it's more a matter of base damage relative to cooldown. You don't need burst if you can make the fight last. Also, her passive.
Moody P (NA)
: first step to fixing tanks: address their % damage
Yes, but first thing they need to do is un-nerf their passive regeneration and do away with this short burst of regeneration after a trade fetish. (see Dorans and Second Wind) Tanks were healthy when their trades in lane were 20% of their opponents health, 30% of theirs. But they regen more so by playing passive a bit you come out ahead in the long run not counting jungle interference. Forcing bruisers to play more aggro to force trades. Part of the reason why regen bruisers like Mundo and Garen are strong right now, best of both worlds. Now, one trade is 50% of the tanks health, 30% of the bruiser and next trade ignite is used so you have to basically give up lane. Which comes to the next thing. Increase in base tankyness, or all around dmg nerf. Tanks are good in teamfights. Theoretically. However, now, if one lane is ahead, the tank can no longer tank that person due to dmg amplification. If the tank is put behind in lane, they can't tank anyone. Tanks are not supposed to be feast or famine.
TheMinez (NA)
: Well some of the time he ran spellvamp quints instead of movespeed quints
> [{quoted}](name=TheMinez,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PvoiAbY8,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-08-26T20:31:08.192+0000) > > Well some of the time he ran spellvamp quints instead of movespeed quints the two had like a 5% winrate differential tho
S0kaX (EUNE)
: What happens if you refund a champion for which you have a skin?
You can still play with the skin during free week and such.
: The state of the game in a nutshell
Who did you feed those shutdown kills too?
: I think {{champion:27}} was abusing it, and that's why it got nerfed. Then of course, there's people using it for the free extra damage, so just like every other rune, it should be focused on utility, not power. But it's not like the current balance team can fathom that.
> [{quoted}](name=Somber Rites,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PvoiAbY8,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-26T15:23:21.789+0000) > > I think {{champion:27}} was abusing it, and that's why it got nerfed. > > Then of course, there's people using it for the free extra damage, so just like every other rune, it should be focused on utility, not power. > > But it's not like the current balance team can fathom that. How can a champ that used to run ms quints "abuse" celerity? It was literally made for him.
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Escheton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hAiHKAEl,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-10T03:29:33.829+0000) > > because most businesses rely on a few whales more than a bunch of guppies. Those with impulse control leave. > Those they want to keep on the hook stay. If they wanted to keep whales in the hook, they'd keep the game familiar to that the whales know and love. They'd keep all the same shit champs and wouldn't rework them. Which is not what's happening. They're changing the game at a faster rate than ever. And if they actually wanted whales to spend, they would throw skins on whatever champion as the whales would just buy it anyway, right? Nope, they generally concentrate their skin sales around specific champions because 10% of the population saying, "I'll just spend $10 on this new Ahri/Ezreal/MF/Lux/Annie skin." is a hell of a lot more impactful than throwing out skin concepts left and right to hopefully get $100 from 1% of the population. I take it you're not well versed in psych OR economics.
> [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hAiHKAEl,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-10T03:55:28.463+0000) > > If they wanted to keep whales in the hook, they'd keep the game familiar to that the whales know and love. They'd keep all the same shit champs and wouldn't rework them. > > Which is not what's happening. They're changing the game at a faster rate than ever. > > And if they actually wanted whales to spend, they would throw skins on whatever champion as the whales would just buy it anyway, right? Nope, they generally concentrate their skin sales around specific champions because 10% of the population saying, "I'll just spend $10 on this new Ahri/Ezreal/MF/Lux/Annie skin." is a hell of a lot more impactful than throwing out skin concepts left and right to hopefully get $100 from 1% of the population. > > I take it you're not well versed in psych OR economics. You seem to miss the whole issue of the whales not being 40+ year olds that have been playing for 8 years but instead low impulse control kids and young adults that have been around for about a year. As well as some other things. But hey, you are being rude enough to deflect from your ignorance. So yay for you.
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Escheton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hAiHKAEl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-10T03:12:59.791+0000) > > Priming people with instant rewards from 100-0'ing people makes them spend more money in the shop on things they don't need when they are frustrated when they are on the receiving end of a stomp with no agency. > > They think it's ok because they hired a squad of psychologists to make bank. They are currently making bank. Who cares about games balance or player satisfaction. They've got people quitting in droves, what makes you think they're making bank? Odds are they're still reeling from the Ardent meta which was, "ADC solo playmaker. Game stays stagnant for a solid month or two to not shake up pro play too much." So they're trying to mix things up and make it so that people outside of the AD role can carry. It's really that simple. Did you even take a psych course?
> [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hAiHKAEl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-10T03:20:03.055+0000) > > They've got people quitting in droves, what makes you think they're making bank? > > Odds are they're still reeling from the Ardent meta which was, "ADC solo playmaker. Game stays stagnant for a solid month or two to not shake up pro play too much." So they're trying to mix things up and make it so that people outside of the AD role can carry. > > It's really that simple. > > Did you even take a psych course? because most businesses rely on a few whales more than a bunch of guppies. Those with impulse control leave. Those they want to keep on the hook stay.
Glîtchy (NA)
: Why did Riot think damage meta was ok?
Priming people with instant rewards from 100-0'ing people makes them spend more money in the shop on things they don't need when they are frustrated when they are on the receiving end of a stomp with no agency. They think it's ok because they hired a squad of psychologists to make bank. They are currently making bank. Who cares about games balance or player satisfaction.
: I once had a duo in ARAM who had Fizz and Poppy. They both used their abilities to run past the enemy turrets and suicide into the fountain. I believe they did this all game, so it was pretty much a 3v5 the entire time. If that's not inting, I have no idea what it.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VvKEBVF5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-08T11:18:31.324+0000) > > I once had a duo in ARAM who had Fizz and Poppy. > They both used their abilities to run past the enemy turrets and suicide into the fountain. I believe they did this all game, so it was pretty much a 3v5 the entire time. > If that's not inting, I have no idea what it. That is 2 confused proxy Singed mains trying to make the best of things...obviously. lol
: Tank changes for 8.16
Could you please not make Sion´s tankyness rely on farming? He's not a good splitpusher, and thrives on pushing/seiging mid with the team. Thus giving the carries all the farm. Further, it prettymuch kills Sion Support more than the rune changes did.
: Prediction: If Riots plan to buff tanks is just to buff their damage
The problem with Tanks is solely, they have no kill pressure in lane, while the jungler NEEDED to focus botlane. Which means they get put behind by bruisers (and possibly their jungler after the tank has been whittled down with 1 trade) So come teamfighting, (if it comes at all) they have less value, and that enemy bruiser is a better tank because they won lane. In old days, tanks could 1v1 a bruiser if they built purely against their dmg type. Just go full armor and survive lane phase, you have enough base regen as a tank (which all got nerfed btw). This forced either an AP jungler or very roamy midlaner to break the stalemate. It was a fun game of rock-paper-scissors. Jungle pick mattered. Because junglers were lower level, so they contributed to the gank, not oneshot you with half their rotation. You could outplay them. Now you have a full lethality team that towerdives your malphite because yolo tanks suck.
Eedat (NA)
: > And made her a very high ban target. xD old Fiora wah "high ban" wtf am I reading? Old Fiora was considered a trash tier noob champ lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xGIJWMsu,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2018-07-30T00:23:20.068+0000) > > xD old Fiora wah "high ban" wtf am I reading? Old Fiora was considered a trash tier noob champ lmao Thats depending on if you were the one laning against her, and with what mate.
: Whose fault is it if you lose a game because your champion is outclassed
Clearly it's your fault for either not playing 24/7 to farm xp and thus blue essence for the new OP champs, or for not shelling out 20 bucks each month to buy them. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Eedat (NA)
: @14m46s Teemo 100-0 tower dived 1v1 in three seconds twelve minutes into the game. How is this 'lower damage'?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xGIJWMsu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-29T13:57:38.427+0000) > > @14m46s > > Teemo 100-0 tower dived 1v1 in three seconds twelve minutes into the game. How is this 'lower damage'? Full combo, with ignite, lifesteal with the OP ult Fiora used to have that made her untargetable. Vs a no armor squishy Teemo. To be fair, that was peak conditions at the time. And made her a very high ban target. But thats just it, that there was the worst there was at the time. And now it's the baseline.
: I'm currently smurfing so I trust myself to carry games and usually do. Nothing you've said justifies my teamates taking my camps when they get 4x more gold than I do for each minion. Even if they can't farm lane they should just sit under tower and soak XP, I will gank that's what junglers do. There is no need to take my camps especially under these conditions where I (I'll say it again for the millionth time) get 4x less gold for minions than they do.
> [{quoted}](name=nice censorship,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PNXNdojE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T12:25:01.562+0000) > > I'm currently smurfing so I trust myself to carry games and usually do. Nothing you've said justifies my teamates taking my camps when they get 4x more gold than I do for each minion. Even if they can't farm lane they should just sit under tower and soak XP, I will gank that's what junglers do. There is no need to take my camps especially under these conditions where I (I'll say it again for the millionth time) get 4x less gold for minions than they do. Yeah, you lost all credibility at those first 3 words. If you are consciously playing games with people of a much lower skill level, you have NO RIGHT to complain about said skill level and however it may express itself. Stop whining, and either finish your jungle item with your lead(because you are actively gimping yourself and your teammates), or climb to an elo where they know to play around your choice not too.
: What Happened to Twisted Fate?
He's dead before he gets his gold card. Yay damage meta.
: Last 10 or so games I've played this has come into effect. I've been getting 4 gold from minions while being very fed as Rengar/Shaco but my team still continues to take my camps anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=nice censorship,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PNXNdojE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T12:17:02.694+0000) > > Last 10 or so games I've played this has come into effect. I've been getting 4 gold from minions while being very fed as Rengar/Shaco but my team still continues to take my camps anyway. So...you go around solo killing everyone, starving your team of assist or farm gold and hope you don't die ever so they enemy team gets a giant bounty and most off your team's gold off the board? Let them take your camps mate. Spreading out team gold when you are (the only one) ahead helps a LOT. I find, that when laners start taking camps, they either feel very behind, the jungler is on the other side of the map, or they can't safely get lane farm. Check and address those things first.
: It should not take me saying "I got autofilled to this role" for you to stop flaming
If you don´t mention you are autofilled in lobby, so noone can swap roles or and help you out, you deserve whatever flak you get for doing bad. Knowing who and who isn´t autofilled determines a lot of decision making. I shouldn´t have to lose 1-2 2v2´s botlane before my adc tells me they are autofilled. If I had known I would not have played as if they are competent and would have avoided even a good play or pick because they need to slowly adjust as we play safe.
Evilkiss (NA)
: Offensive Water based artillery mage
Fire Hydrant or simply a summer beach/swimming pool skin for Kog'Maw should already do the trick. Given his skill-set.
Kelg (NA)
: How are you supposed to play sluggish champions nowadays?
Play them bot and have a Zyra or Brand peel, cc and kill for you.
: Tanks are unplayable and the developers don't care
I've been having a blast playing Sion ADC tbh. Especially with a high dmg support. Tanks suck in solo lanes. Try em with some assistance. Get help, get a support.
: It exists to allow bruisers to keep up with damage creep (a term I have been using for the new mastery system since before it was a circlejerk), and itself contributes to true damage creep. Champions who take conqueror are not doing well because only two tanks are meta, and they don't care about true damage. {{champion:36}} {{champion:27}}
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c4kJWQcQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-16T01:39:57.864+0000) > > It exists to allow bruisers to keep up with damage creep (a term I have been using for the new mastery system since before it was a circlejerk), and itself contributes to true damage creep. Champions who take conqueror are not doing well because only two tanks are meta, and they don't care about true damage. > {{champion:36}} {{champion:27}} As a former Singed main I disagree. Myself and many Singed players have been banning Vayne for YEARS because of it. Now, not only did they make Vayne 2.0 {{champion:145}} , but they tacked on the worst part of her kit except invis on every bruiser that wants it. AFTER giving them {{item:3071}} (which I still think is a toxic item) and giving them dashes and shred and waveclear in their kits on top of high dmg scaling and free cc. Ow, and probably a reflex based defense steroid that outclasses anything tanks have. {{champion:114}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:39}}
: What's the point of tanks anymore??
Just play Tank ADC. You have a babysitter, who probably deals a lot of dmg. Just farm and set up kills for them. Win lane, win game.
Kuponya (NA)
: The only true conclusion to draw from people thinking Wukong is OP or strong is that
NB3 plays Wukong mid when he off-roles on his main. His main is challenger, ergo the thousands of watchers think it's good. But it's only good because he plays it with a rank 3 jungler mindset and skill. Not when you take it in silver 3 as a lux main.
Zac x Me (NA)
: I'M GETTING MARRIEDN'T TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Show more

Escheton

Level 87 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion