Meddler (NA)
: She's not. We shipped a change back in 9.1 that wasn't patch noted where her W damage was increased slightly. We've been discussing whether to roll that back or not (nerf her relative to her current state) or just leave her as she is.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=AKGEKLMT,comment-id=000d0002,timestamp=2019-02-13T16:55:41.402+0000) > > She's not. We shipped a change back in 9.1 that wasn't patch noted where her W damage was increased slightly. We've been discussing whether to roll that back or not (nerf her relative to her current state) or just leave her as she is. Wait, wait ... let me get this straight ... did you just directly admit you guys change damage values and people don't even get to see it? Is there any actual reasoning for that? Because it makes no sense at all hiding it from us, and I am sure it isn't the first time.
: Tbh you shouldnt be having these problems since riot introduced iron rank, since new accounts always start in there (not in silver like it used to be).
> [{quoted}](name=Arcanine19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B8TqzKiv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-10T02:18:52.697+0000) > > Tbh you shouldnt be having these problems since riot introduced iron rank, since new accounts always start in there (not in silver like it used to be). That also means smurfs and many other things that have WAY more skill than the Iron's "supposed skill floor" are also placed in Iron. At the end of the day you have to beg not to get a smurf on their team. Even I hate having a smurf on MY team.
: What is wrong with matchmaking?
Wanna talk about finishing a game and getting THE EXACT SAME PEOPLE in the next? Not just 4 or 5. The 10 people. Guess this matchmaking is as lazy as the people who work on it.
: There is. Let them push up, call for a gank. Once you get a level/gold advantage, they explode. Most of them don't have good escapes (even Lucian's dash is p. short.)
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Malpercio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7KhkiF8d,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T05:42:45.605+0000) > > There is. Let them push up, call for a gank. Once you get a level/gold advantage, they explode. Most of them don't have good escapes (even Lucian's dash is p. short.) You never get level/gold advantage if they freeze the wave, which isn't that hard btw. For insurance: > He immediately froze the lane and harassed me any time I went to farm If he permanently freezes the wave you will never get them to push up. Besides, the fact you can't even stand in XP range nowadays is ludicrous to watch.
: 13 champs over 1000 days w/o a new skin
YoRHa 9S (OCE)
: I shouldn't have to ban a champion just to have fun in a game.
> [{quoted}](name=YoRHa 9S,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AHtzRAeR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T05:10:11.597+0000) > > I shouldn't have to ban a champion just to have fun in a game. How is he a problem, exactly? I feel like there are way more irritating champions than him. And at the rate that Riot keeps releasing new champions, it's just a question of adding something more broken to the list and concealing him over time. Yasuo is annoying, not broken. Irelia and Akali, on the other hand, are both. Besides, if Riot actually went ahead and removed some "annoying" part from Yasuo's kit they would instantly compensate it by adding a new effect somewhere else on his kit, or, most likely, they would compensate it with damage. You should already know upfront that this balance team just can't nerf the shit out of champions who need it (unless it's a -5ms nerf), only buff them unnecessarily (Lucian).
x9 Kat (NA)
: Tahm Kench should swallow enemy targets that die from his W damage.
Sounds like someone has a fetish for vore scenes.
SEKAI (OCE)
: ARAM was never random to begin with, as Riot refuses to make the entire roster available to the players in order to achieve true randomness and the result is that it is infested to the brim by "ARAM only" accounts. I guess Riot just finally took and plunge and just roll with it.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=77aA9X9E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-02T07:22:36.827+0000) > > ARAM was never random to begin with, as Riot refuses to make the entire roster available to the players in order to achieve true randomness and the result is that it is infested to the brim by "ARAM only" accounts. > > I guess Riot just finally took and plunge and just roll with it. Also ... I am not sure but I feel like some champions have higher tendency of selection than others. I mean, personally, I have faced either Zilean, Veigar time and again (these two aren't the only ones). In contrast I have yet to meet a Rek'sai in one of those games. Though, as I stated I have no evidence and it might be a personal impression.
: So to note, your post was brought up in Gameplay+, which has an approval process and a higher standard than the Gameplay subboard does. >The absurdity of this logic can be saved for other posts That does come off as somewhat rude. Enough to detract from the point your making in the rest of your post? Eh, possibly. That being said, I don't approve many of the posts there, but I'll try to get in touch with the moderator that did not approve your post. They could be at work, though. If they've got feedback regarding the rest of your G+ submission, would you rather I leave it here or do you want to discuss that with them on the discord?
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=siENkTGa,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-01T20:45:42.160+0000) > > So to note, your post was brought up in Gameplay+, which has an approval process and a higher standard than the Gameplay subboard does. > > That does come off as somewhat rude. Enough to detract from the point your making in the rest of your post? Eh, possibly. > > That being said, I don't approve many of the posts there, but I'll try to get in touch with the moderator that did not approve your post. > > They could be at work, though. If they've got feedback regarding the rest of your G+ submission, would you rather I leave it here or do you want to discuss that with them on the discord? You are joking right? That's your definition of "rude"? People should be allowed to state their own opinion. He embraces the topic as absurd (illogical, just because "absurd" is rude ... lel), so what's wrong there? There are many posts insulting the Balance team, Riot Games as a whole but that's irrelevant to you? I guess the only thing relevant to you (not you, specifically) is locking down and classifying a message as rude because it says some way of thinking is absurd ... ... ... Inb4 a Rhaast quote gets removed.
TheShinx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lA9hlnNn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-30T09:49:21.590+0000) > > Some reworks have to happen as with the game updating they just don't work anymore. Old Irelia didn't work, old Sion, didn't work, Old Poppy, Yorick, Warwick, didn't work. Old Akali was the only one that worked and that was just poor game design. Old Kat worked but again, they couldn't figure out how to actually balance her and have her not be shit or incredibly OP. Which could have taken 2 seconds if they sat down and looked at what caused the issues with her being OP. Her Passive. The Instant CD on skills per takedown/Assist. that was it. Change that and it brings her in-line with other assassin champions like her. NO other champion had this ability as a passive, and no other champion with a like ability could abuse it as much as she could. (Which is still relevant now considering Riot is in the same fucking boat as they were pre-rework)
> [{quoted}](name=TheShinx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lA9hlnNn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T09:59:57.600+0000) > > Old Kat worked but again, they couldn't figure out how to actually balance her and have her not be shit or incredibly OP. Which could have taken 2 seconds if they sat down and looked at what caused the issues with her being OP. Her Passive. The Instant CD on skills per takedown/Assist. that was it. Change that and it brings her in-line with other assassin champions like her. NO other champion had this ability as a passive, and no other champion with a like ability could abuse it as much as she could. (Which is still relevant now considering Riot is in the same fucking boat as they were pre-rework) "The Instant CD on skills per takedown/Assist" is what brings her in-line with other assassin champions, remove that part from her kit and you will kill a champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=RPJVNA9t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-29T13:09:11.419+0000)Okay, this is crossing the line. I feel like "honest mistake" is a bit more accurate than "crossing the line." There are a *ton* of champion quotes, we don't have them all memorized, and some of them *could* be used to insult someone. That's why this board exists though, 'cause this one looks like a pretty easy reversal.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=RPJVNA9t,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T14:15:33.285+0000) > > I feel like "honest mistake" is a bit more accurate than "crossing the line." There are a *ton* of champion quotes, we don't have them all memorized, and some of them *could* be used to insult someone. That's why this board exists though, 'cause this one looks like a pretty easy reversal. It happens ... but it definitely feels bad for the OP, and I understand that perfectly.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kr1sys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L4O1Ab2n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T17:48:14.348+0000) > > fucking horrible ...what do you mean by that?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L4O1Ab2n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T17:50:40.466+0000) > > ...what do you mean by that? Imagine someone doing a single drake and getting all buffs possible. Not just the element of the drake you are killing, ALL of them (plus elder). Then, imagine yourself trying to have some fun but you know everything's lost at 9 minutes. There's my resume. This gamemode + damage meta = no fun at all. I know the intention is going around nuking everyone and all that, but ... ya, there's a limit. The fact you get all buffs, mixed with URF's passive, forces this game to go beyond normal logic. I can't have fun playing a game where all my towers are destroyed at 9 minutes. Not because we played badly or because of a bad combo (assuming there's any skill-play in URF), but mostly because someone did a drake and now his team is nuking the other with 5 buffs + elder's + URF's passive literally nuking up the stats.
Basstaper (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MJhLK8Rv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-27T16:34:53.520+0000) > > Hard pass. You know, the K/DA skins we currently have may show skin, but they're within acceptable limits. This is just screaming thot to me. I mean, look at her top. Even K/DA *Evelynn* doesn't go this far. If it gets reworked into something sensible, then yeah. It's a good concept. But in its current form just - no. Just no. You do realise Kai'sa shows more skin and just as much cleavage as this fan art right? The KDA skins are designed to be erotic, take a hard look at the 4 KDA members outfits and tell me I'm wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Chillzo,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MJhLK8Rv,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-01-27T18:19:49.059+0000) > > You do realise Kai'sa shows more skin and just as much cleavage as this fan art right? > > The KDA skins are designed to be erotic, take a hard look at the 4 KDA members outfits and tell me I'm wrong. What? Just because a champion violates a rule ""more"" than a certain _other_, doesn't mean that "the _other_" is acceptable. Kai'sa, sexually, is wrong in every way (even in-game it's a massive exaggeration) and Riot asserted that themselves. But this one isn't any greater. Also, in what way are KDA skins designed to be erotic? I have a good counter-example. Akali. I don't see any sexualized attitude or art when it comes to her. Plus, I believe the reason most people liked her was because of the neon-style (plus, her role in the song as the rapper). But again, this skin isn't any greater and is terribly over-sexualized. Sure, it's cool and all that shit but I would hate seeing such a skin for such champion being released in this manner. All in all, props for the creator, but this skin should not be (and never will be, because thank you Riot Games) released. Also ... for the love of god, the fuck's wrong with her emotionless look?
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Hard pass. You know, the K/DA skins we currently have may show skin, but they're within acceptable limits. This is just screaming thot to me. I mean, look at her top. Even K/DA *Evelynn* doesn't go this far. If it gets reworked into something sensible, then yeah. It's a good concept. But in its current form - no. Just no.
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MJhLK8Rv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-27T16:34:53.520+0000) > > Hard pass. You know, the K/DA skins we currently have may show skin, but they're within acceptable limits. This is just screaming thot to me. I mean, look at her top. Even K/DA *Evelynn* doesn't go this far. If it gets reworked into something sensible, then yeah. It's a good concept. But in its current form - no. Just no. You get down-voted for spelling the solemn truth, worst of all, down-voted by the same people who upvoted a thread complaining about over-sexualized content when Kai'sa came out.
: Truth is your being a dick for no reason other then the internet. In all your posts you dont seem to be making a point, just personal attacks
> [{quoted}](name=Aloexx Ratfoot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EscQiqQM,comment-id=000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T15:26:47.123+0000) > > Truth is your being a dick for no reason other then the internet. In all your posts you dont seem to be making a point, just personal attacks If you say so ... I already said what I had to say.
SanKakU (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EscQiqQM,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T11:55:19.020+0000) > > You're being absolutely ridiculous. It's like you have no comprehension of the difference between facts and opinions. > > Let me make this exceedingly clear for you and if you still don't get it, then you should just admit that you haven't even bothered to read any of my messages properly. > > **It is my aggressive opinion that increased bounties make the game so much more fair than how the game used to be.** > > It is amazing to me that you keep throwing up completely irrelevant walls of text and have absolutely no point of your own other than to try to paint me as some kind of horrible person. It's as if "I don't care" is some kind of horrifying trigger phrase for you. Well, I'm sorry I triggered you, but you need to learn to read messages properly instead of being triggered by phrases within perfectly normal sentences. Seems the judgement of regional stereotype has suddenly disappeared, guess you indirectly agree with it. > It's as if "I don't care" is some kind of horrifying trigger phrase for you You just proved you didn't understand anything I told you (plus, you didn't read anything - Maybe work out on yourself before telling what others need to learn ...?). But that's fine, some people tend to require more time to process things than others. But, in case you can't compete with it, I will give you a resume: There's no opinion when you nullify everyone else's ideas / statements before you literally give out your opinion. That isn't civil, nor even communicative at all (but you insist it is totally normal ... and I am the one being ridiculous ... lel). And also, I didn't say your phrase has/doesn't have bad/normal sentences, I said it gives the wrong idea. But anyway, I won't bother continuing this conversation towards an aggressive individual. After all ... you just said it: "my aggressive opinion" (thanks for burying yourself). //::: SHUTTING OFF ::://
SanKakU (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EscQiqQM,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-25T23:24:38.601+0000) > > Your post is not particularly clear in what it is attempting to accomplish, and I'm not judging you. I'm just wondering why you guys are the ones acting so xenophobic. I swear, every single time I am posting a legitimate opinion, someone is there to flame me, and a lot of the time, it's someone from EUW. I can't make this up. You could have just posted this...rewrite of my post or whatever it is the first time, and maybe made it easier to read, too. Instead you flamed me, and then you posted this and added on that unnecessary part at the end that just validates my observation. > > I don't think you understand just how different NA people are. I wasn't talking to you over in EUW, I was addressing the NA post here. That's why it's so annoying that you butt in here and call me rude and all that when I was just trying to communicate to that other guy, not any of you, and not anyone else on these boards for that matter. I have never had a problem with people in NA but somehow, you seem like an exception (or the ["muh! I am always the] victim here["] kind of person). Must be because you are different right? Please ... How exactly do you expect people to embrace your act as "communicating" when you literally went straight ahead starting!!! the topic with this sentence _"I honestly don't care if your presented facts are true or false or or if it feels fair to players on average."_ That's like being in a court as a jury, standing up at the very end of the court session (considering you even had such a right) and saying: "I don't care about any of the arguments and statements displayed here, but my decision will be this one: [random decision]". That's how I embrace your statement ... more precisely, that's how your words make it look like. > I wasn't talking to you over in EUW, I was addressing the NA post here Not sure what's your intent with this, but I will go ahead and say that probably you are telling me I should shut up because you are posting in NA - Or simply telling me just because you are in NA you can say anything, and EUW-**located** (I came from the US btw) people should refrain from answering you ... If those are not your intents, then I seriously wonder why that sentence is in there. But that's enough for me to close this situation and not respond you anymore, after all, seems I am communicating with an individual who seems to like judging people by their regional stereotypes.
SanKakU (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EscQiqQM,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-01-25T20:23:42.774+0000) > > What are you even talking about? I swear, so many of the people that flame me for no reason on these boards are from EUW. > > He's claiming that him dying gives the enemy way too much gold, right? So my solution is to simply die less and then he doesn't have to worry about the unfair bounty, which doesn't exist in the first place as far as I know. Sure, there might be a bug somewhere for a bounty rarely providing too much gold, but I doubt it and that doesn't seem to be what he's trying to assert here. And that's why his post is BS and my comment isn't. He isn't exactly complaining (at least not directly or meaningfully) that the bounty system rewards enemies way too much (when you die). What he is primarily complaining is the fact that farming punishes you, when it shouldn't. He just [wrongly (imo)] illustrated it in an example where they were 1/0/1 (with no bounty) vs a 0/1/1 with 650 G bounty - Which probably justifies your misconception on the whole topic. However, to a certain degree surely dying less would have fixed the situation ... or maybe not. Because the 0/1 Jayce would be still farming (probably better tbh) waves and gathering up an unnecessary, unexplainable and obnoxious bounty up his ass all because he is farming. It's unjustifiable and he is being punished for having a greater skill than [ALL] his opponents (which is farming - It's critical and useful knowledge in this game). The fact Jayce is 0/1 vs a 1/0/1 only re-enforces this view, although blindly hiding it behind the idea that we are probably complaining about the fact of dying rewarding enemies too much instead of the bounty system affecting farming in general. Hope I have cleared up any confusions, though, saying "I honestly don't care if your presented facts are true or false or or if it feels fair to players on average" does not feel really caring and doesn't show much interest from your part towards this issue - Thus my answer. **By the way thanks for judging me by my regional positioning and nationality. You must be better just because of that, right?**
SanKakU (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EscQiqQM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-25T14:26:05.106+0000) > > I honestly don't care if your presented facts are true or false or or if it feels fair to players on average. I play with mostly balanced builds and mostly balanced champions. I try not to die and I try to get myself and my allies kills. Increasing bounties for various champions benefits me regardless of whether the numbers are in my favor. The fact of the matter is my careful strategizing is securing bounties for my team and denying them for the enemy team, so such changes only benefit me from my perspective. > > If you are reckless and put little thought into the strategies you're working with, then it's to be expected that increased bounties hit a sore spot for you, whether such bounties are fair or not, you're going to feel like you're being treated unfairly. Maybe you should adjust how you play instead of whining about getting messed up by the changes. If you don't care then why did you even answer him with literal bullshit? By the way, you provided little to nothing other than "if you don't work hard [mentally] you deserve a bounty up yo'ass."
: Well you must be new on boards here. We've been asking Rito to remove this burst meta for the whole seaaon 8 and preseason and we got ignored. Seems 400mil loss in profit didnt open their eyes yet.
> [{quoted}](name=KARABICA JEBAC ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OEaTpOYM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-24T13:25:32.622+0000) > > Well you must be new on boards here. We've been asking Rito to remove this burst meta for the whole seaaon 8 and preseason and we got ignored. Seems 400mil loss in profit didnt open their eyes yet. Actually ... 700. But don't worry, they will lose more and will keep wondering why.
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
Why don't you literally stop with these chances and leave things exactly as they are ... maybe buff defenses instead of turning this into Season 2017 meta all over again. You fucked up the AP rework (chanced the main item from morello to luden's, an even more broken item that requires no skill whatsoever to proc its passive), why are you even trying to touch this one too?
: Not sure i agree with calling riot greedy when the game is free to play.... Also most of that loss in revenue probably has something due to fornite being a thing....
> [{quoted}](name=Common Satyr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=0028,timestamp=2019-01-20T21:56:43.019+0000) > > Not sure i agree with calling riot greedy when the game is free to play.... Also most of that loss in revenue probably has something due to fornite being a thing.... I genuinely understand the free to play nature, but when such a game is rolled around such an enormous player base you need to appeal to it - It isn't just our request (or our views), it's an advice from worried players who want to see this game rolling on as much as the creators themselves. Just because it is free to play you can't go ahead and put 100€ priced skins when their appearance isn't even worth it. Take the ultimate skins. Why would you spend 100€ for a "golden chroma" when you can just put 20€ (or more $, not sure what's the price around there in the US) and purchase a more decent skin with higher quality and additional stuff. That's 20% lower price for a higher quality product - Makes sense? To me it doesn't ...
: Riot has lost 700million dollars of profit loss compared to 2017
Hope it gets lower and lower. Maybe then! they will finally learn how to not prioritize the "WorldZ" and actually care about their playerbase. I mean, they still haven't learned though. Meddler went ahead on the last gameplay post saying "Damage from champions' kits is not the issue.". I mean, they weren't (when runes came out and bla bla bla), but the truth is ... after these many changes (and "preseason patches" throughout season 8) I highly doubt it.
Yóur Dad (EUW)
: Clash
You mean crash?
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:59:00.448+0000) > > Plus, sadly, you just brought up the typical answer of: "They have too many things to deal with." It's not an excuse. It's the reason why their replies are scripted instead of "personalized". That doesn't mean they don't read the ticket itself. Again, the second reply wasn't a scripted one, so your point is moot. *** > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:59:00.448+0000) > > You see, people have placed 500 bucks or more, just to have everything erased by something that could very well be a bug or mistake in Riot's detection systems. That doesn't happen as often as you seem to implie. In the few rares cases where Riot made a mistake, guess what happened? The punishment was lifted. I've seen it happened at least 3 times now. In the OPs case his account breach isn't Riot's fault. Moot point yet again. *** > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:59:00.448+0000) > > I don't care if they have 892! tickets per second, it's their job to read, act, revise and only then give an answer. That's exactly what they do. Moot point.
> That's exactly what they do. Moot point. That's not what they do. The second support agent (2nd response) surely didn't do jack there besides copy pasting a worthless pre-prepared response. And the last one leaves a lot to be desired. Of course this is "one" example, but it might also be a dedicated player who's getting no humane response but rather artificial ones. >That doesn't happen as often as you seem to implie I am not implying it happens twenty-four-seven. I am implying that IT DOES HAPPEN, and in such cases, I have never seen a single justification other than this bullshit pretermission. You are claiming there were cases where they (paradoxically, let me put it like that) recognized the mistakes and lifted the punishment. Now, here's my question: Was it by using third party programs? Or bad-behavior? Because I highly doubt they ever give a shit about the first case, since the player himself never gets to know about the reason he was banned. You see, even if there were cases where the support team actually recognized Riot's mistakes, there are cases where they don't. Like this one example. They just went straight up saying they can't reveal anything. Now here's the issue: If he can't know the reason, then how is he going to justify himself? He can't. Let's just trust in their system. I believe hiding their system's logic is better than helping a worried and gripped player. Besides: > In the OPs case his account breach isn't Riot's fault. Moot point yet again. Once again, what evidence do you have the support team isn't mistaken? None, other than repeating "moot point" three times. You see, they don't give any reason whatsoever - Therefore, their logic all alone, **can** be a mistake. Reading some logs a system might deliver you is not enough to judge the situation. If I do use a suspicious program to modify another program and I accidentally leave it open (or let's imagine it automatically follows Windows start) when I am playing league, should I get banned for that? No, I shouldn't. But you see, I guess they have too many rights. Like monitoring the background tasks of your computer. But it's our fault we accept that. > It's not an excuse. It's the reason why their replies are scripted instead of "personalized". That doesn't mean they don't read the ticket itself. Again, the second reply wasn't a scripted one, so your point is moot. Actually, and as I said first, the last one (I think that's your second?) leaves a lot to be desired. I have the sensation that I have seen that text many times, over and over again with the slight modification of "Trust me [...]". It's too "_robot-ish_". But, even then, nothing guarantees he/she has even checked the matter. Probably just trusted the first's (my second) statement, which is most likely what people like them would do just to "save time" and do even less. Re-quoting: >That doesn't mean they don't read the ticket itself I have seen cases (myself included) where they read the first line and if it hits any subject they recognize they instantly presume that's the matter. I bet you (and I am sure, I have experienced it) that if you started with a rounded sentence, talking about shit that doesn't have to do with the topic and you instantly jumped (after the second paragraph) to, let's say, how to avoid connection issues. They (some of them, let's not generalize) would never hit the connection issues part. As a conclusion to this matter, I am not surrendering to the idea that this support team cares about the playerbase. Some might do, but most don't. And I am going to be clear and precise with you: I have seen tons and tons of people (even in reddit) claiming the player base support team, when it comes to bans, they are literally the most lazy, ignorant and least-caring agents you will ever meet. Of course these were not the words used in public, but generally it rounds down to that. They are amazing when it comes to standard subjects, helping you out with doubts and etcetera, but they are a complete opposite in these matters. Thank you for reading the New (New Testament).
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-19T15:26:49.116+0000) > > If they actually worked instead of delivering bot answers, maybe people wouldn't do that. Can you imagine how many tickets they have to answer every day? I don't. Do you have any experience with customer support? Me neither. It wasn't a bot. It was a scripted message. Why do they use a scripted message? Because some issues are frequent and the answer is usually the same. OP got an answer within 12 hours of creating the ticket. Then he procceded to spam/bump his ticket 8 times in a span of two hours. Does this seem reasonable to you? I once waited 5 days for a reply. Guess how many times I bumped my ticket in the meantime. Anyway, the OP got a second answer and that one wasn't scripted. The second came in the same day of OP creating the ticket. What more do you want from them?
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-01-19T16:34:26.522+0000) > > Can you imagine how many tickets they have to answer every day? I don't. > Do you have any experience with customer support? Me neither. > > It wasn't a bot. It was a scripted message. Why do they use a scripted message? Because some issues are frequent and the answer is usually the same. > OP got an answer within 12 hours of creating the ticket. Then he procceded to spam/bump his ticket 8 times in a span of two hours. Does this seem reasonable to you? I once waited 5 days for a reply. Guess how many times I bumped my ticket in the meantime. > > Anyway, the OP got a second answer and that one wasn't scripted. The second came in the same day of OP creating the ticket. What more do you want from them? If you don't imagine how many tickets they get every single day, then you have no basis, whatsoever, to answer me. But the thing is, I do. Plus, sadly, you just brought up the typical answer of: "They have too many things to deal with." That's a shit excuse with no foundations. You know what I want? I want the support team to be constituted by a caring and workaholic (not in the compelled manner) group of people. Not a bunch of incompetents who pretend to care, give no reason whatsoever about why you were punished and are better off cleaning streets than actually helping their patreons. You see, people have placed 500 bucks or more, just to have everything erased by something that could very well be a bug or mistake in Riot's detection systems. And even if it was not a bug it could very well be a misunderstanding. I don't care if they have 892! tickets per second, it's their job to read, act, revise and only then give an answer. They don't do half of that, otherwise you wouldn't read the same bullshit excuse: "Oh, I am sorry ... We can't tell you why you were banned ... You see? If we tell you, people would exploit our system. But, please! We beg you to not outsmart us by thinking that in this way you can't prove it is our mistake. We are Riot, a company that is always right and thrives under its own criteriation." No joke, they suck and the worst of all is that they don't care. They even shut your ticket if they see you are trying as much as possible to plead them to even listen for a single second to your own words. I once came to believe Riot Support was right, but after thinking for a while ... you start looking at these rejections and pure imbecile attitude they have, changing your view. Now, if what you care so much about is their "precious" time and too many tickets, then let me give you a suggestion: Why not waste a few weeks of their life (since they can't waste it on the client) trying to plan out an AI who tries, firstly, to give an instant response (just like blitzcrank bot in support) who seeks out to answer your question, and only then! If you really needed it, you could contact a real person (btw, for the record: FAQ sucks dick). I am sure that would probably reduce incoming tickets by 10% or slightly more.
Febos (EUW)
: At the time of me posting this: - 86 views - 4 upvotes - 1 downvote - 12 minutes Something's fishy. *** Anyway. The only thing I'll add is the following: don't spam your tickets. You replied to your ticket 8 times in the same day. Spamming tickets does two things: puts you back in the queue and annoys whoever is reading it afterwards. There's nothing we can do here on the boards. The Support answer is final. Two specialists gave you the same answer, so the punishment likely won't change.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-19T00:01:54.645+0000) > > At the time of me posting this: > > - 86 views > - 4 upvotes > - 1 downvote > - 12 minutes > > Something's fishy. > *** > Anyway. The only thing I'll add is the following: don't spam your tickets. You replied to your ticket 8 times in the same day. Spamming tickets does two things: puts you back in the queue and annoys whoever is reading it afterwards. > > There's nothing we can do here on the boards. The Support answer is final. Two specialists gave you the same answer, so the punishment likely won't change. If they actually worked instead of delivering bot answers, maybe people wouldn't do that.
: I am really getting sick of ignite.
I don't understand the nerf to ignite. I mean, how is it even a "NERF" when they take away damage but compensate it with a reduction of cooldown. Like, for real ... When they buffed ignite they didn't touch cooldown, instead this was what happened: DAMAGE : [70-410] ⇒ 80-505 **(Patch 8.6)** Only that. But now that they are reverting the buff, they are literally compensating the nerf (nullifying it) Damage lowered from [80-505 (55+25 per Lvl)] to [70-410 (50+20 per Lvl)] Cooldown lowered from 210 to 180 I know it is what the OP said. But, for real, this is the clear proof this balance team has been wanting to increase damage across the board. Whenever they buff something, they fucking buff it. When they want to nerf something? No, they don't. Instead they nullify the nerf with another compensation. It's like making (starting at 1): 1 + 1 (buff), but then you want to revert the nerf, but you compensate it: 2-1+1 = 2. Then after some patches, they buff again: 2 + 2. When they nerf, they compensate: 4 - 2 + 2 = 4, and so on and so forth. We went from 1 to 4. This is the clear example how this balance team balances the game. They constantly increase damage and power, never nerfing in a negative way. It's only neutral on the nerf class or (too much!) positively in the buff clas. Let's be honest: No one, except for Zoe (after a thousand failed attempts), was hard nerfed. No. Fucking. One. They just either "nerf" (v.1) it (-5 ms irelia, rofl). Or they just simply "nerf" (v.2), compensating it with a more broken buff. This game isn't going anywhere. In 2019, they still haven't learned jackshit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABwX4o5y,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-01-13T18:55:59.363+0000) > > You are autistic right? ROFL Are you implying buying consoles isn't a waste of money?
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABwX4o5y,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-01-14T03:25:08.355+0000) > > Are you implying buying consoles isn't a waste of money? Do you literally wanna compare buying something that has real use and is not "non-existential" to buying skins and/or virtual goods? At first sight they might be the same thing, but then you realize the latter is a mere illusion. Specially when Riot still takes all the rights and only gives you "access"! to it. You pay for access, not for owning it. That's one of the many differences right there. Or do you purchase a Playstation 4 just to have access to it, instead of actually owning it? Then, obviously, there's the matter of use. You give more use to a Playstation than you do to skins. Skins are just there to blindly persuade you into spending money, nothing else. Just mere aesthetic aspects that have no use. By your own logic, buying a DVD Player / Purchasing a TV Box (or any equipment that opens doors to access something better) is worthless. Why even live, right?
: So what you're saying is... you still wasted money on garbage
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABwX4o5y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-12T20:48:12.575+0000) > > So what you're saying is... > > you still wasted money on garbage You are autistic right? ROFL
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YTEqY7oP,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-01-12T20:20:41.027+0000) > >[entitled screeching] Yikes
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YTEqY7oP,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-01-13T03:55:07.594+0000) > > Yikes Sorry bro, I am just saying what I think (and most likely proves to be true in accordance to their "explanation"). So ... ya.
: If they were to ban one they would need to ban all of them.
> [{quoted}](name=iGaveUpAtLast,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9uamMHA4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-12T19:59:28.613+0000) > > If they were to ban one they would need to ban all of them. So? At least they would be banned. Not literally rewarded.
Destaice (NA)
: Did you actually read their explanation or are you just jumping to conclusions?
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YTEqY7oP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-12T13:56:12.410+0000) > > Did you actually read their explanation or are you just jumping to conclusions? You mean the explanation that proves how little they care about their own community? And how little they care about security for their patreons' accounts. Sure, I read it. Sounded more like an invitation to hackers for them to steal everyone's accounts, and fuck them up, because Riot saves zero data nor they protect it. Besides, if they can't revert (because they are truly incompetent), why not permaban those players - those who actually bug sploited this mess? Nah, not required (/s). Better ban someone who defended himself against a bunch of flamers, while the latter gets away with it. This company is a joke, they can only hire imbeciles. Worst of all, they hire people who think this shit is normal. What is the explanation in that thread? They are so backwards in technology, knowledge and philosophy that they literally posted a thread revealing our accounts cannot be recovered if a critical error/destruction occurs ... they are dumb, and if they do have a PhD, god kill whoever gave them such a thing, or cure his blindness because they are far from deserving it. The only ones who still deserve a thumbs up in this entire company are the art team.
: PBE is a terrible place for any sort of balance feedback. Population is too small. Games are too uneven. We typically completely ignore PBE winrate data as it almost never lines up with what things look like when they go live. It's great for finding bugs, crashes, and performance issues. Also great for collecting feedback on things like visuals, sounds, and higher level gameplay concepts. I found a ton of use in the feedback gained from PBE when I was working on Rengar for example. You could say that "everything that goes to Beta goes live" but if that were true there would be a lot more crashes and framerate issues after patch day.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot jinxylord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lW4HPLIZ,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-01-12T00:43:47.772+0000) > > PBE is a terrible place for any sort of balance feedback. Population is too small. Games are too uneven. We typically completely ignore PBE winrate data as it almost never lines up with what things look like when they go live. > > It's great for finding bugs, crashes, and performance issues. Also great for collecting feedback on things like visuals, sounds, and higher level gameplay concepts. I found a ton of use in the feedback gained from PBE when I was working on Rengar for example. > > You could say that "everything that goes to Beta goes live" but if that were true there would be a lot more crashes and framerate issues after patch day. I think you would have more players if more servers were strategically placed around the globe. It's kinda normal that only a few play PBE. I don't have it installed because I don't like playing with 140 ms, god I hate the 54 I have here in EUW. I know it gets expensive, but I am sure the company gets more than enough to maintain another server.
: Update on Yesterday's Capsule Pricing Error
You literally sound unworried about this whole situation. You come here, say it's "impossible" - I mean, you have a client so terrible, but so terrible that it is no longer a surprise hearing these kinds of shits from you - and not only that, but you even say you can't "sacrifice" a few irrelevant stuff for the sake of fairness. They abused it, you saw it crystal clear, plus, you know the numbers (from what you said) and so you don't even care about permabanning them for bug exploit? You are literally rewarding them at this point. But no worries, if you can't spend a few hours of your life banning those who abused the system, I am sure many of us won't care about spending a single cent for your shit. After all, the less we spend the more you reward us, isn't that right? In a few words you described how much your team "works". Plot-twist: It doesn't. You don't even set up backups of our accounts for critical hacking situations, you don't put any security into the accounts of your own patreons and, moreover!; you give near to none fucks about our progress and efforts we make to keep this game up. A game that you keep fucking up. It doesn't surprise me anymore why when someone gets his account hacked the player support simply tries to judge you the best they can. I mean, what could they say: "The hacker fucked up your account so badly and we don't keep any track of security and backups of your account whatsoever ... We are sorry. But new content is what matters.". You are a disgrace.
: Riot - Cashing in event tokens for BE is the shittiest process ever.
They can't do it because their client can only sustain useless bugs and things people never asked for, not useful suggestions.
Birdfcker (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kJhRL0E6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:00:35.607+0000) > > Then just make it the ONE you prefer (or fill if you don't care which one you get). no't
> [{quoted}](name=Birdfcker,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kJhRL0E6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:24:34.305+0000) > > no't You are not understanding. This is just like logics: There's either truth of false. In this case there's either jungle or lane. If you pick lane and the matchmaking (paradoxically) decides there are too many people queuing for that position, then its only other choice is putting you in jungle. Simple as that. There's no third option in this situation, so why go around complicating the laning system? Plus, I have friends who find the laning system of Nexus Blitz weird as hell.
: > **Instead of buffing something else on his kit, **they went on buffing his Q ability. Guess the one-shot galio wasn't enough for them to learn not to mess with those numbers without actually TESTING. This seems like you are explicitly complaining about his Q to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ii3H0M3s,comment-id=00000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T09:14:30.829+0000) > > This seems like you are explicitly complaining about his Q to me. And what did I say? Are you illiterate? > but my focus remained on his Q > > **You don't see me talking about any other ability other than his Q** (which, in my opinion, did not get nerfed in any way, besides your math) No offense, read before posting ...
: You were complaining about Galio chunking people with Q, not anything else. Now that I'm pointing out that Riot outright nerfed that part of his kit you're shifting the goalposts towards his overall strength as a champion. > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ii3H0M3s,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-01-03T09:49:07.668+0000) > > Numbers to me mean jackass in this game. It really sounds to me that you're saying you don't care how much damage his Q is actually doing, all you care about is what you FEEL like its doing. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=TotalJerk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ii3H0M3s,comment-id=000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-03T22:25:50.601+0000) > > You were complaining about Galio chunking people with Q, not anything else. Now that I'm pointing out that Riot outright nerfed that part of his kit you're shifting the goalposts towards his overall strength as a champion. > > > It really sounds to me that you're saying you don't care how much damage his Q is actually doing, all you care about is what you FEEL like its doing. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I didn't shift the goalpost towards his overall strength. You don't see me talking about any other ability other than his Q (which, in my opinion, did not get nerfed in any way, besides your math). I just stated his touched abilities, but my focus remained on his Q. Thanks for putting words in my mouth. About the second statement: It's not my fault you understand things differently than me and/or that you try your best to modify others' statements to match your interests. Now, explaining to you: It's not about damage. I meant it in ways of balancing the game. You even proved my point. You are saying they "hard nerfed it", meanwhile their quotes specifically state they buffed that ability (and intended to). Moreover, you genuinely stated it was HARD NERFED, meanwhile the truth (and I repeat) is that the champion's winrate jumped 6% (quoting some guy over the first posts) and let's be honest: His E's ability (all alone) couldn't have caused it, specially after having his R nerfed and "his Q HUGELY NERFED". All in all, what I mean is that you may try to use math to justify it was nerfed or buffed, but the real truth comes in-game where all things get together (other specific factors that come into the game), sadly to you it's just: "Huge nerf" ... :/
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wZN3naGP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-02T19:20:15.271+0000) > > Why the hell would anyone flame in bot matches? no idea! the guy ranted about "nubs not practicing for real matches" and "you'd get shit on in a game of basketball" for 20 minutes. It was mostly gibberish. Me and another teammate trolled him back a little bit by saying nonsense things in reply.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wZN3naGP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-02T20:02:35.417+0000) > > no idea! the guy ranted about "nubs not practicing for real matches" and "you'd get shit on in a game of basketball" for 20 minutes. It was mostly gibberish. Me and another teammate trolled him back a little bit by saying nonsense things in reply. And why would you even troll him back? See, this is what's wrong with the entire report system. A failure to its deepest core. Instead of muting him you literally incited him into continuing, up until he had "gone with the flow" just enough to get a ban. Maybe if you (both you and your teammate(s)) had upright muted him since the very beginning, this jackass shit wouldn't have happened. I am not saying he was right from the very beginning, he most likely deserved. Though, inciting the continuation of that mess makes you as responsible as him. It's just ironical (and totally hypocritical) of you bragging about having managed to successfully ban him when you literally state (publicly!) you trolled him back. I can't really see any other version other than this one. And if I am wrong, then explain to me (or us, if someone actually agrees with me), because your writing surely made it look like it.
: You really don't understand what they did to his Q, do you? That didn't just outright up the damage, it's more complicated than that. Phreak did the math and that change is a MASSIVE nerf to the AP ratio of the tornado in almost all cases, it's significantly weaker against almost all tanks save for something like a hyper lategame Sion or Cho'Gath, and it got nerfed even harder against squishy targets. It literally takes 6000 HP for the new Q2's AP ratio to break even with the previous version.
Well, I do try understand your math. I also understand it's all great and all that. The truth is: Reality isn't there (or even close to that matter). The only abilities they touched this patch were Galio's R (nerfed), Q and E. Damage was only applied on Q (except for E's damage towards non-champions), and the truth is: His winrate increased (not in a normal way!). Plus, whenever I play against him, I personally feel the Q's damage's way higher than it was before. And trust me, I played against him before 8.24. Either the health bar is lying to me, or I seriously have no idea how YOUR MATH is literally contradicting with the in-game facts. Even I played Galio after this patch ... I needed way less AP to deal the same damage I would deal before this patch. Numbers to me mean jackass in this game. (maybe that's why half of the shit that goes through these patches only fuck up the game even more - Too much "numbering care" when in reality this game isn't just about numbers.)
Rexxiee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ii3H0M3s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-02T06:24:50.618+0000) > > Wut nerf galio? > > Did i miss something? > Does galio need a nerf? > Anyone? Yes, winrate went up by over 6% with the last buff. https://u.gg/lol/champions/galio/build/
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ii3H0M3s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-02T06:37:55.624+0000) > > Yes, winrate went up by over 6% with the last buff. > > https://u.gg/lol/champions/galio/build/ The solemn and clear truth that they don't learn from their mistakes. Instead of buffing something else on his kit, they went on buffing his Q ability. Guess the one-shot galio wasn't enough for them to learn not to mess with those numbers without actually TESTING.
: It could have worked if you read with morgan freeman`s voice in your head as if he was narrating. English.....sometimes its hard, don't judge me. lol
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sc0g0vOm,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-30T19:14:06.318+0000) > > It could have worked if you read with morgan freeman`s voice in your head as if he was narrating. > > > English.....sometimes its hard, don't judge me. > > > lol Well, if that's the intention ... sure. Guess you are right then.
saltran (EUW)
: English sometimes it's hard, dont judge me.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sc0g0vOm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-29T22:54:39.549+0000) > > English sometimes it's hard, dont judge me. is*, "it" is completely worthless there.
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOMbVhI6,comment-id=0000000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-29T08:56:46.261+0000) > > In 75 words you just said nothing there, other than I quoted something different. The whole basis of this conversation was because you began the entire story by saying: "Maybe the issue isn't conqueror at all. Have you tried using different champions in these match ups?" (53 downvotes by the way, and counting :) ). Now, I just chose to give you attention, because of your very first comment and because of the response you gave to me. Like literally: "True, some players have simply given up trying to improve their small game and just try to win through "broken champions." <--- This is the real proof that you are the one who reads absolute "JACK" of what people write. My comment was stated it **against** you, because of YOUR comment and because in all its nature, it's hidden passive-aggressive attitude of who says: "Yeah, they suck", while in reality I was saying you gave the wrong advice (and you did). But you see, meanwhile, because you seem to be egotistical and self-centered, you redirected my statement to others (much like towards the OP), as if that was my real intention. Anything else we stated was simply elaborating this matter into different words (mixed with your request of: "Muuuu! Let me win this conversation! Bow out please!!!!" > > The funniest part is that in all the answers you have been giving me, the only part that stands out (in parted paragraphs, much like this one) is the copy-paste of: "You can bow out [please, I desperately need it]". And so? What if I did it? Would it make it righter or wronger? Like, for real, initially when I answered you I didn't even focus on the hidden nature of your first comment. Thanks for requesting me to actually read what's there. I just found out the obnoxious nature of your comments and hidden insults you go around making. Must make you feel good, and so I hope it continues to. > > "Sometimes the best is to give kiddos their so desired bike", > Here have it, > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} There are players who don't complain about conqueror and over come it, like me, and then there are the downvoters I guess? Some people would rather be able to play the game the same way and win, and if they cant win like the normally do, the game is broken. You may cater to them if you like, you'll still be wrong. You are free to generate another 3 paragraphs though if it feels it'll make you right. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOMbVhI6,comment-id=00000003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-29T09:09:09.164+0000) > > There are players who don't complain about conqueror and over come it, like me, and then there are the downvoters I guess? Some people would rather be able to play the game the same way and win, and if they cant win like the normally do, the game is broken. You may cater to them if you like, you'll still be wrong. > > You are free to generate another 3 paragraphs though if it feels it'll make you right. > > {{sticker:sona-playing}} Nice point (/s) ... There are only two sides (radicalism at its best). Those who manage to overcome difficulties and those who "downvote" (not people who feel like Conqueror really forces you to change your playstyle dramatically (or way too much) unlike other keystones, only downvoters!). The fact you hide your radicalism and non-sense logic behind these "manipulated words", is amazing. Thanks, though, for giving an answer purely based on autism. Nothing to do with the topic it was answering/connected to, but it definitely makes it clearer I am talking to a close-minded asshole who can't really pause for a second and reflect on how things should at least work. My last answer will be this one, can't argue with inflexible and obstinate individuals.
: you actually make a good point, but it doesn't explain damage late game though, when everyone DOES get their items.
> [{quoted}](name=SnackerMore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OaNAYNAo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-28T21:15:13.904+0000) > > you actually make a good point, but it doesn't explain damage late game though, when everyone DOES get their items. I mean, I think it does actually. People get their items sooner, but their level/XP increase is still mostly the same (let's remember you gain more XP playing "solo" by farming alone, than playing as a team), which generally means that their base defenses (and stats) haven't adapted yet to the current state of their game. Besides, the fact Riot still treats armor in the same way as magic resist (same % of damage mitigation) just reinforces this "high-damage" meta.
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOMbVhI6,comment-id=00000003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-27T21:58:33.212+0000) > > Love your passive aggressive attitude, for real XD. Truth is, it is "Quoted" and not "QOUTED" (see, I do read :) :) :) :) ). Secondly, and sadly for you, my first post was based on your very first comment, not on the other comments you went on spreading around. The first thing you stated, and was obviously the topic my response was based on, was "Why not pick a different champion" (just stated in another words). > > Now, if you go around saying: "Ups, I changed my mind, here's the new version: "You should ALSO, stop and adhere to better rune builds and whatever"", that's not my problem. Everyone saw it (and your downvotes speak for themselves, not my upvotes), you had firstly stated what I mentioned in this first paragraph. I can't even remember the ridiculous answer (nor I am going to waste my time on that) you gave to my first response, but whatever, surely it was about bringing stuff that had nothing to do with the exact statement of your first post. > > As I said kiddo, I am not bowing out. But I deeply appreciate your [failed] attempt, just like your others. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} No, your response was to the comment you were quoting, otherwise you wouldn't have quoted it to comment on. We can go around in circles all day long, you're still going to be wrong in the end. My comments are going to remain the same and your comments are going to show you choose to make comments without reading. You need to choose to be a part of the constructive conversation, not the reactive conversation. Still time to bow out. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOMbVhI6,comment-id=000000030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-27T22:08:04.679+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > > No, your response was to the comment you were quoting, otherwise you wouldn&#x27;t have quoted it to comment on. We can go around in circles all day long, you&#x27;re still going to be wrong in the end. My comments are going to remain the same and your comments are going to show you choose to make comments without reading. You need to choose to be a part of the constructive conversation, not the reactive conversation. > > Still time to bow out. > > {{sticker:sona-playing}} In 75 words you just said nothing there, other than I quoted something different. The whole basis of this conversation was because you began the entire story by saying: "Maybe the issue isn't conqueror at all. Have you tried using different champions in these match ups?" (53 downvotes by the way, and counting :) ). Now, I just chose to give you attention, because of your very first comment and because of the response you gave to me. Like literally: "True, some players have simply given up trying to improve their small game and just try to win through "broken champions." <--- This is the real proof that you are the one who reads absolute "JACK" of what people write. My comment was stated it **against** you, because of YOUR comment and because in all its nature, it's hidden passive-aggressive attitude of who says: "Yeah, they suck", while in reality I was saying you gave the wrong advice (and you did). But you see, meanwhile, because you seem to be egotistical and self-centered, you redirected my statement to others (much like towards the OP), as if that was my real intention. Anything else we stated was simply elaborating this matter into different words (mixed with your request of: "Muuuu! Let me win this conversation! Bow out please!!!!" The funniest part is that in all the answers you have been giving me, the only part that stands out (in parted paragraphs, much like this one) is the copy-paste of: "You can bow out [please, I desperately need it]". And so? What if I did it? Would it make it righter or wronger? Like, for real, initially when I answered you I didn't even focus on the hidden nature of your first comment. Thanks for requesting me to actually read what's there. I just found out the obnoxious nature of your comments and hidden insults you go around making. Must make you feel good, and so I hope it continues to. "Sometimes the best is to give kiddos their so desired bike", Here have it, {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOMbVhI6,comment-id=000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T13:21:51.910+0000) > > Actually, you are just proving my point. You either suggest him to pick a champion, or you suggest him to improve himself. If you do both, you are not helping him improve in anything because it&#x27;s impossible. You won&#x27;t improve yourself/overcome your difficulties by simply picking another champion . Only teaching him how to &quot;get away&quot; from bad decisions. And as insurance: &quot;**There is a difference [...]**&quot; > > Secondly, what I stated, clearly!, was that people usually only cared about saying: &quot;Improve yourself, you will manage to do it someday&quot;. This back in season 5-6. Now? It&#x27;s: &quot;Pick another champion&quot;. Like, for real, it was the first thing you stated in this entire thread. You can&#x27;t just cover it and say: &quot;There is a difference, but what I did was completely right.&quot;. No, it isn&#x27;t. Mostly because any champion you pick will most likely be unable to fight off true damage. Maybe Sion (and a few others) since the only real counter to true damage is health. But so what? If he picked sion, we would go back to square zero which was where this mess began. > > It&#x27;s also funny how you state time and again to everyone: &quot;Try to remain constructive&quot; | &quot;If you can&#x27;t stay cordial in the conversation (repeat conversation more 3 times with other synonyms)&quot;, but in reality you just shut off someone with an indirect, passive-aggressive and rhetorical message like: &quot;Sounds like someone set in their ways, unable to adjust their strategy, build, runes, or character, would say.&quot; - Where&#x27;s your elaboration here? Moreover, where&#x27;s your courtesy? > > Plus, I am sorry to inform you my dear. I am not bowing out of a conversation, I rarely (if ever) do. I like inciting and ballasting these types of &quot;passive-aggressive&quot; contentions, so ... keep on going. You can stay in the conversation as long as you like but you've already proven yourself not really a part of it. As I stated IN THE RESPONSE YOU QOUTED I also suggested changing runes and build for the character they are using, not just changing the character or getting better. But you may still bow out. This is the type of conversation that actually requires reading responses in their entirety, not just responding to them. I know, that's a tough skill for some. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOMbVhI6,comment-id=0000000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T19:25:08.644+0000) > > You can stay in the conversation as long as you like but you&#x27;ve already proven yourself not really a part of it. > > As I stated IN THE RESPONSE YOU QOUTED I also suggested changing runes and build for the character they are using, not just changing the character or getting better. > > But you may still bow out. This is the type of conversation that actually requires reading responses in their entirety, not just responding to them. > > I know, that&#x27;s a tough skill for some. > > {{sticker:sona-playing}} Love your passive aggressive attitude, for real XD. Truth is, it is "Quoted" and not "QOUTED" (see, I do read :) :) :) :) ). Secondly, and sadly for you, my first post was based on your very first comment, not on the other comments you went on spreading around. The first thing you stated, and was obviously the topic my response was based on, was "Why not pick a different champion" (just stated in another words). Now, if you go around saying: "Ups, I changed my mind, here's the new version: "You should ALSO, stop and adhere to better rune builds and whatever"", that's not my problem. Everyone saw it (and your downvotes speak for themselves, not my upvotes), you had firstly stated what I mentioned in this first paragraph. I can't even remember the ridiculous answer (nor I am going to waste my time on that) you gave to my first response, but whatever, surely it was about bringing stuff that had nothing to do with the exact statement of your first post. As I said kiddo, I am not bowing out. But I deeply appreciate your [failed] attempt, just like your others.
: I think it is baiscally official that the Akali rework is an unfixable failure.
At this point, I don't know if it is CertailyT's fault or the Balance Team's fault. Sure, they should have cut off the head of the issue from the very begging, but now that you look at it (and you even admitted it), the amount of nerfs the Balance Team is giving out are near to null in terms of utility and relevance. Literally, the moment Meddler states part of the team is divided on the two opinions: removing true stealth or not. It's just sad. The true stealth mechanic is a serious problem in her kit, but this Balance Team promotes it (and doesn't give any reason for so ...)
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOMbVhI6,comment-id=0000000300000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T01:15:17.672+0000) > > You literally just told him and incited him to &quot;use different champions in these match ups&quot;. Can you stop being controversial for a second and look at your [il]logic[al nonsense]? You either are illiterate or you are simply playing dumb. You are right, I have suggested using different characters in the match up, as well as runes, builds, and strategies. I have also said "If you can't beat them the way you are playing, change the way you are playing until you can beat them." There is a difference to changing your champion to something that can win with vs changing your champion to something that the overall consensus is that the character is broken and should win by default without much effort put into it by the nature of the character. If you can't stay cordial in the conversation, constructive in the conversation, or simply keep up with the conversation, there is no shame in bowing out of the conversation. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOMbVhI6,comment-id=00000003000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T01:49:43.691+0000) > > You are right, I have suggested using different characters in the match up, as well as runes, builds, and strategies. > > I have also said &quot;If you can&#x27;t beat them the way you are playing, change the way you are playing until you can beat them.&quot; > > There is a difference to changing your champion to something that can win with vs changing your champion to something that the overall consensus is that the character is broken and should win by default without much effort put into it by the nature of the character. > > If you can&#x27;t stay cordial in the conversation, constructive in the conversation, or simply keep up with the conversation, there is no shame in bowing out of the conversation. > > {{sticker:sona-playing}} Actually, you are just proving my point. You either suggest him to pick a champion, or you suggest him to improve himself. If you do both, you are not helping him improve in anything because it's impossible. You won't improve yourself/overcome your difficulties by simply picking another champion . Only teaching him how to "get away" from bad decisions. And as insurance: "**There is a difference [...]**" Secondly, what I stated, clearly!, was that people usually only cared about saying: "Improve yourself, you will manage to do it someday". This back in season 5-6. Now? It's: "Pick another champion". Like, for real, it was the first thing you stated in this entire thread. You can't just cover it and say: "There is a difference, but what I did was completely right.". No, it isn't. Mostly because any champion you pick will most likely be unable to fight off true damage. Maybe Sion (and a few others) since the only real counter to true damage is health. But so what? If he picked sion, we would go back to square zero which was where this mess began. It's also funny how you state time and again to everyone: "Try to remain constructive" | "If you can't stay cordial in the conversation (repeat conversation more 3 times with other synonyms)", but in reality you just shut off someone with an indirect, passive-aggressive and rhetorical message like: "Sounds like someone set in their ways, unable to adjust their strategy, build, runes, or character, would say." - Where's your elaboration here? Moreover, where's your courtesy? Plus, I am sorry to inform you my dear. I am not bowing out of a conversation, I rarely (if ever) do. I like inciting and ballasting these types of "passive-aggressive" contentions, so ... keep on going.
Show more

Esdese

Level 188 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion