: Question about those tanks
and garen has silence so.. he has cc, and he is mobile.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: First Garen is not tank. He is juggernaut. He has high damage because he has very low chance to unleash any damage. He has no mobility or range abilities, no CC of any kind. Zac is different. He is scaling tank mage. His abilties scale from his HP. Meaning his abilities early dont deal that much damage unless he builds AP in case he is squishy.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kEqLkGGV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-28T19:37:56.130+0000) > > First Garen is not tank. He is juggernaut. He has high damage because he has very low chance to unleash any damage. He has no mobility or range abilities, no CC of any kind. > > Zac is different. He is scaling tank mage. His abilties scale from his HP. Meaning his abilities early dont deal that much damage unless he builds AP in case he is squishy. so u agree he's a tank that deals high amounts of damage. and garen.. well he is a tank can't argue with that.
Rioter Comments
Fusarix (NA)
: Like seriously unless your lucian, cait or ezreal (and maybe twitch), your gonna have a rough time in lane
> [{quoted}](name=Fusarix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kbJELuwA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-27T16:11:52.386+0000) > > Like seriously unless your lucian, cait or ezreal (and maybe twitch), your gonna have a rough time in lane I really think the laning phase outcome is on the support's shoulders, not the adcs.. it's after the laning phase that lucian becomes a problem with that build..
: Mobility is the name of the game now, Lucian and Ezreal rule bot lane right now. Ashe can't move fast enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Hunted Horror,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cVEae9E8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-27T13:06:22.429+0000) > > Mobility is the name of the game now, Lucian and Ezreal rule bot lane right now. Ashe can't move fast enough. shes a top tier adc right now, way above ez..
Rioter Comments
: shes one of the harder adcs to play effectively. she has a simple kit. but honestly. i rarely see a good ashe. i see more good vaynes than good ashes. which is i usually lose if i am against a good vayne. she isn't high skill cap like draven or vayne but then again i see both of them played better because they have more otpion. a good ashe knows her limit and how to team fight. she like sivir. but a little harder to make use of because of her lower damage. until she has her Q active which then she does ridiculous damage the thing is when i play ashe. which i dont know how to play her is that i got ganked to oblivion. she is slow. no escapes. no hard cc. nothing. squishy as hell. bad at dueling. you get ganked you die or blow summs bottom line is that she needs a good team and team work and peel to be good. which then shes one of the better adcs. thats why she isn't popular in low elo because matches are pure luck wheather you get a good team or a bad one. ashe is known to do less damage than pretty much any adc. but when she has runnans and her q is active. i've seen one time an ashe got an instant 1v5 pentakill. in which 3 of our team were dead. and i was the tank just peeling for her to get that penta. it was so instant. like twitch getting out of stealth getting a kill instant.
> [{quoted}](name=MunchCrunchLunch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cVEae9E8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-27T08:22:28.046+0000) > > shes one of the harder adcs to play effectively. she has a simple kit. but honestly. i rarely see a good ashe. i see more good vaynes than good ashes. which is i usually lose if i am against a good vayne. a good ashe knows her limit and how to team fight. she like sivir. but a little harder to make use of because of her lower damage. until she has her Q active which then she does ridiculous damage > > the thing is when i play ashe. which i dont know how to play her is that i got ganked to oblivion. she is slow. no escapes. no hard cc. nothing. squishy as hell. bad at dueling. you get ganked you die or blow summs > > bottom line is that she needs a good team and team work and peel to be good. which then shes one of the better adcs. thats why she isn't popular in low elo because matches are pure luck wheather you get a good team or a bad one. I agree she is immobile, but i hear it too often about ashe like jhin which is fotm is mobile or something, the guy is a tree, same thing with kog, jinx, twitch. mf and so on. U can say everyone of them has an abillity to try and stop a gank, but so does ashe, if its with her w that will slow the jungler or with her ult. I do believe she just suffers from being that champ in the tutrials..
Rioter Comments
: Can Zed get gutted already, this is absurd.
a champion with this absurd ban rate can't be balanced sorry. I know that a lot of you like to think that everything is counterable and it's about skill, but there is a problem with zed, his ban rate is also very high in high elo.
: yasuo is well designed and is a balanced champion, there is no reason to think otherwise especially when the silvers that usually complain about him pick equally toxic champions like annie and lulu
> [{quoted}](name=King of Mongoose,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GTek47cX,comment-id=0034,timestamp=2016-05-27T00:16:31.029+0000) > > yasuo is well designed and is a balanced champion, there is no reason to think otherwise especially when the silvers that usually complain about him pick equally toxic champions like annie and lulu I was not talking about him being strong or not..
: Toxic {{champion:11}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:105}} players pale in comparison to a toxic {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}}
> [{quoted}](name=FantasySniper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GTek47cX,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2016-05-26T23:18:49.357+0000) > > Toxic {{champion:11}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:105}} players pale in comparison to a toxic {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} I just have to disagree with you on this. Fizz, as much as he is annoying champ to play against, with his slippery nature and the big burst - most of the fizz players are NOT toxic, lots of them don't even type much in chat. same with leblanc, I saw tons of leblanc fail but still, not a lot of salt. it's like they accepted that they failed with the champ mechanics. zed - the same. vayne - hmmm don't know, don't think so. lee - agreed. riven - agreed. yi - OMG AGREED XD. problem is, something about yasuo's gameplay design is SO ANNOYING, not even op, like i said here before, he is easily countered by a lot of champs, that he just can't win the lane, but his dashes, and his q, it's like.. finee u want to be so annoying?? just don't be a jerk too.
: Hmmm, look I don't want to sound like a jackass, but are you saying that just because I like playing Yasuo I am an asshole? I try to be nice and i always get nervous when i play because i hate negativity so I barely say anything and mute by default. Look i like the champion and generalising is something that i think is also kinda toxic. Just because some players are bad that doesn't mean everyone is an asshole.
> [{quoted}](name=Ira Gamagori,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GTek47cX,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-26T18:42:33.249+0000) > > Hmmm, look I don't want to sound like a jackass, but are you saying that just because I like playing Yasuo I am an asshole? I try to be nice and i always get nervous when i play because i hate negativity so I barely say anything and mute by default. Look i like the champion and generalising is something that i think is also kinda toxic. Just because some players are bad that doesn't mean everyone is an asshole. of course i'm not saying ALL yasuo players are like that. not at all. but there is that thing that is quite frequent that I get a yasuo mid on my team that he thinks he does nothing wrong and think is some kind of pro, and I just noticed it happens most with yasuo players. You know what? fuck dimplomacy, too many yasuo players take him to ranked and feed. they feed cause they think themselves as "yasuo mains" they feed because they instalock yasuo no matter what the enemy mid laner has picked in champ select, if its kennen, if it's malzahar, if it's zyra, if it's annie (and the list go on) that just hard counter him. and then he complains and flames and tilts and game over. why the hell would someone say "hey first pick, pick yasuo for me". he is not OP! he is hard to play, think twice before taking him to ranked in low elo, and stop first picking him, unlike zed the list of counters he has in lane is huge.
Oussa (NA)
: I may be a Yasuo main, but even before that when I played against him it always was an entertaining lane to say the least. I enjoy the lanes where you are actually fighting and having a good time, rather than the farm lanes you see today. I don't get all the hate on both zed and yasuo these days. Zed ISN'T that frustrating to play against and neither is Yasuo. Both of their win rates are not that high, both being around 50-51% if I remember correctly. Probably going to get down voted to hell but w/e.
> [{quoted}](name=A Decent Yasuo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GTek47cX,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2016-05-26T18:04:54.036+0000) > > I may be a Yasuo main, but even before that when I played against him it always was an entertaining lane to say the least. I enjoy the lanes where you are actually fighting and having a good time, rather than the farm lanes you see today. I don't get all the hate on both zed and yasuo these days. Zed ISN'T that frustrating to play against and neither is Yasuo. Both of their win rates are not that high, both being around 50-51% if I remember correctly. Probably going to get down voted to hell but w/e. I was not talking about him being op. not at all. I rarely lose to yasuo in lane as there are many champs that make his life living hell (Mal, Zyra and so on) it's the players that play that champ. not all of them, but too many yasuo players have a common thing - complaining, flaming, nothing is their fault, and oops I e'd again to the enemy's turret range cause im such a pro.
: lol I just seen something
u said people hate hard to play champs
: lol I just seen something
even if it's true, it was because she was the strongest counter to tanks. and season 5 was a BIG tank meta. not because she was easy/hard to play. if caitlyn had vayne's w she was also hated in that meta.
: I didn't say any champ is bad here in bot way up there she fit in the high skill cap one? And yes vayne is hated also I never talk about if there good or not
> [{quoted}](name=curtin123456,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n8t05BeH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-05-26T17:37:48.785+0000) > > I didn't say any champ is bad here in bot way up there she fit in the high skill cap one? And yes vayne is hated also I never talk about if there good or not Since when is vayne a hated champion? she's possibly the weakest adc during the early phase. that, and being mechanically demanding is making her a very high skill cap champ. a vayne that carries a team is a vayne that just survived the laning phase and worked hard for that. believe me, i always come back to vayne and i can't play her after all this time. never seen much hate for vayne really, not like the hate for fizz at least.
: lol I just seen something
leblanc and riven are also examples of hard to play champions that require heavy mechanics. and once again, when i see a good riven player making a big play, even if its the enemy - i write in all chat "wp". I can give you however the opposite expample - easy to play champs that are hated just for that - say hi to annie - right click to 100-0.
: lol I just seen something
You can notice a bad vayne and a good vayne player from the get-go a good vayne player is insanely strong - and I appreciate that cause i know she's not easy to play at all, so i can't agree with your argument. and no, fizz is not a hard to play champ. yasuo is - but the players that play him for some reason are just douches.
Zydron (NA)
: This is true for most champions, they either are skill based, for example ({{champion:157}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:119}}) or knowledge based ({{champion:20}} {{champion:432}} Pretty much every farming jungler)
> [{quoted}](name=Zydron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GTek47cX,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2016-05-26T17:13:02.176+0000) > > This is true for most champions, they either are skill based, for example ({{champion:157}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:119}}) or knowledge based ({{champion:20}} {{champion:432}} Pretty much every farming jungler) nah, not even close to yasuo players
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: SO... i want to try and main twitch ADC
ok, i'll try that build thank you (: you guys have some more tips for the laning phase? i get it's pretty weak
: SO... i want to try and main twitch ADC
can u tell my why ghostblade? what is twitch earning from that?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: is it just me or sivir is just underrated?
shes very safe vs many strong supports on bot lane like blitz morg and thresh, enemy adc is always pushed to the tower vs a sivir. i can't agree about the low damage, her q does massive damage early game, and on tf her w AS with those crits (cause she can let herself build ER and IE) deal high amounts of damage. not mentioning that her passive is amazing for kiting.
Poro Pro (NA)
: Her ult is only slightly stronger than Irelia's
> [{quoted}](name=Poro Pro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t8Mf8ETu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-28T12:39:18.554+0000) > > Her ult is only slightly stronger than Irelia's Don't forget her ult's passive...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The game is unbareable right now for casual players
while i agree with your theory, i think it should be mandatory in a video game to get at least 2 roles you play best. this game is for fun especially when we are talking about unranked games.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: when does the new champ select launch?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

EvilWeevil

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion