: What is your goal for this upcoming season?
Depends. If Riots will leave top lane in this garbage state I wont even bother myself to try playing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This game will never be balanced until...
Jungle impact and amount of dmg coming from lethality/ap users are the reason why game feels extremely bad. If you take a look at Darius or Garen you will notice his low winrate.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 9
Thoughts on {{champion:122}} ? He is in a weird spot right now with people spamming {{summoner:14}} while its way too risky option for him to take ign by himself
N3u7r1n0 (NA)
: Permbanned, Riot refuses to provide anything about previous 2 week ban
This is why I stopped buying stuff from rito. Being under constant risk of getting perma banned just because some sjws in chat do not like harsh words. Pf-f. No sir.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Neriticc (EUW)
: Darius ult vs Garen ult
Because Garen is Garen and Darius is Darius? You simply ask why the fuck Garen doesn't have Darius ult.
Raoul (EUW)
: So, guess RIOT will screw the Western community even more to keep pleasing China now...
This part is the best. Hello from Russia. > no more mentioning of homosexuals
Rioter Comments
: Can we get a good Noxian?
Darius and Swain look like a good men to me. They believe in their country and make it as strong as possible.
: Hey Everyone, that's me in the OP- I crossed the line, no excuses- I tilted, lost control, and said things I shouldn't have. I apologize to Vemira, everyone in that game, and all of you. As a Rioter, I need to hold myself to a higher standard and set an example for players, and I didn't do that here. -Riot STR Archer
> [{quoted}](name=Riot STR Archer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KeZLXXXH,comment-id=0052,timestamp=2018-12-10T22:48:08.690+0000) > > Hey Everyone, that's me in the OP- > > I crossed the line, no excuses- I tilted, lost control, and said things I shouldn't have. I apologize to Vemira, everyone in that game, and all of you. As a Rioter, I need to hold myself to a higher standard and set an example for players, and I didn't do that here. > > -Riot STR Archer So they wont fire you? Meh. Not worth to even read then.
Rioter Comments
: The game is pretty easy to uninstall, if you're not enjoying it anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=fatherdarius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ck5sFqu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-07T03:45:21.884+0000) > > The game is pretty easy to uninstall, if you're not enjoying it anymore. Another troll. Amazing
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 5
Darius current state? Beside abusing {{item:3078}}.
: I disagree , daruis can destroy team fights if positioned correctly. The reason he sucks right now, is because tanks suck. He is a huge tank counter, if/when tanks become meta gain, I would expect his win rate to increase. 49% win rate isn't to bad in the current meta.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xP3GUbK3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-05T03:47:02.983+0000) > > I disagree , daruis can destroy team fights if positioned correctly. > > The reason he sucks right now, is because tanks suck. He is a huge tank counter, if/when tanks become meta gain, I would expect his win rate to increase. 49% win rate isn't to bad in the current meta. He isn't even that good as anti-tank come on. They provide even more CC against him and he really doesn't want to deal with such crap. Even if he was good anti-tank. I still hate very idea of niche picks. So some champions are ok to be picked any time you want and some are not. Unfair imo.
Rioter Comments
: So I got my boyfriend into league like a week ago
I always see how guys try to drag their girlfriends into League. This one is interesting wow
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Paroe (NA)
: Oooor... You could literally not pick champions Viktor counters? Viktor is not a super strong champion; hes average at best. In this case, he is _only_ strong, and i repeat ONLY strong, because he counters low mobility champions who lack the ability to stick. Pick things like Akali, Fiora, Ekko, Jax, Renekton... Mobile champions with good duels or all ins. Darius and Aatrox are mostly skill matchups. As far as i understand, once youre used to playing against Viktor as Darius you can pull him pretty reliably when he Qs.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vQds65dc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-18T13:37:35.399+0000) > > Oooor... You could literally not pick champions Viktor counters? > Viktor is not a super strong champion; hes average at best. > > In this case, he is _only_ strong, and i repeat ONLY strong, because he counters low mobility champions who lack the ability to stick. > > Pick things like Akali, Fiora, Ekko, Jax, Renekton... Mobile champions with good duels or all ins. > Darius and Aatrox are mostly skill matchups. As far as i understand, once youre used to playing against Viktor as Darius you can pull him pretty reliably when he Qs. Ok another mage toplane main spotted. Fuck this game
Rioter Comments
: Preseason ranked is the most unbalaced shitstorm ever, but in exchange you can raise your mmr for much better placements.
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=93sWP2xZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-16T13:52:35.911+0000) > > Preseason ranked is the most unbalaced shitstorm ever, but in exchange you can raise your mmr for much better placements. Okay
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Definitely, though it may not be the same view of Noxus. Stalin and Trotsky were both loyal to Russia, see how that turned out.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Dienekes,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qE6IsXq9,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T06:50:43.127+0000) > > Definitely, though it may not be the same view of Noxus. Stalin and Trotsky were both loyal to Russia, see how that turned out. Good point I guess. Yet I believe writers pushed that family part in Darius's history for some reason.
: Noxus? No, never. Swain? Maybe.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Dienekes,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qE6IsXq9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-05T06:14:23.810+0000) > > Noxus? No, never. > > Swain? Maybe. But isn't Swain loyal to Noxus too?
: Darius is one of the 3 pillars of strength, so I doubt he would go against the empire so easily. I think what swain is referring to in the first and third quote is that Darius believes in Noxus too much, abandoned his duty to his family and daughter(s) to become one of its leaders. I must say i'm not so sure about quote number 2 however.
> [{quoted}](name=CauseSCIENCE,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qE6IsXq9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-05T05:57:20.105+0000) > > Darius is one of the 3 pillars of strength, so I doubt he would go against the empire so easily. I think what swain is referring to in the first and third quote is that Darius believes in Noxus too much, abandoned his duty to his family and daughter(s) to become one of its leaders. I must say i'm not so sure about quote number 2 however. His daughter is brainwashed even more than Darius himself. She even cut her mother's throat for Noxus sake.
: i really want it to happen now
> [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qE6IsXq9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-05T05:54:48.553+0000) > > i really want it to happen now why "now"?
Rioter Comments
: I think it's ivern who you are talking about? He got only buff this season and still look weak.
> [{quoted}](name=Killer of Night9,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YMmijv7E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-25T10:08:13.521+0000) > > I think it's ivern who you are talking about? > He got only buff this season and still look weak. Heh. Thx to mention.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 19
WoOxêr (EUW)
: Takes too long to stack passive?? 1 Q 1 AA thats it u are on full stacks
> [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5skWrAA3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-21T05:46:38.572+0000) > > Takes too long to stack passive?? > > 1 Q 1 AA thats it u are on full stacks People aren't that dumb. They usually retreat after they see like 3-4 stacks on themselves by that time you already used your E. Once again it takes at least 4 seconds to fully stack. And this is actually really bad because people burst each other way waster. > [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5skWrAA3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-21T05:46:38.572+0000) > > Takes too long to stack passive?? > > 1 Q 1 AA thats it u are on full stacks And yup its major problem imo. Yet I don't ask to fix that cuz its his core of gameplay. But he clearly needs something outside that. Get it?
Moody P (NA)
: If you want Darius to be good in high elo, buffing his damage is the worst possible choice
Touching his numbers is just a bad idea. Honestly the guy needs something outside his stat checking nature so he will be useful for his team if he's not allowed to do that. For some reason I believe that he might be good at taking objectives without losing too much resources so people would be pretty much forced to contest or give up on objective. (Being able to activate passive on Drk/Nashor/Turrets).
Rioter Comments
: Legend: Tenacity. Rune not actually reducing stun duration.
Yeah this is actually pretty frustrating when you realize. Could go freaking Alacrity instead then.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: i think you can get them through the new tutorial or something like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j9lNb0rP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-27T16:54:59.583+0000) > > i think you can get them through the new tutorial or something like that. It was looking the same as usually. Talking about tutorial.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 22
Conqueror doesn't look very healthy imo. Yet its only viable option for {{champion:24}} {{champion:23}} etc. Any plants on that keyrune? Also what do u think about current {{champion:122}} state? Recently he became popular on pro scene (kind of) so I am actually afraid of incoming nerfs because of that. He also feels really weaker with this Sterak Change (Which is weird because he benefits a lot from bonus damage)
: 8 year Diamond veteran here to tell you Darius has NO counterplay or place in League of Legends
Singed player complains about Darius not having counter play. Alright man. Makes sense. Its time for me to create thread about how Quinn doesn't have counter play.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 20
What do you think about Darius current state? He suddenly became (kind of) popular on pro scene last patches. Shall we expect some nerfs on him due to that? Btw I thought sterak change will make him even stronger because of the bonus ad ratio on his passive and ultimate yet he went down for 1% (Which is fine, just wondering). Second. What about conqueror keyrune? It feels really strong on some champions and looks like the only option for them. Is that even healthy concept?
: I'm not switching the topic, I'm replying to one of your statements. If anything you did this to yourself. And this *still* makes no sense. What the heck do ADCs have to do with Darius???? There's literally no correlation between this and ADCs. How the hell did you come up with that? Why would a more inward radius on the blade have *anything* to do with ADCs?!?!?!
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HfzsQKN9,comment-id=009200010000000000000001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-16T09:25:47.954+0000) > > I'm not switching the topic, I'm replying to one of your statements. If anything you did this to yourself. > > And this *still* makes no sense. What the heck do ADCs have to do with Darius???? And again. ADCs were too weak and had bad numbers compared to him and other juggernauts so the nerfs made completely no sense at this moment. They had to rework adcs first so damage output would be more reliable to shut down this one man army class. As an old Darius main I can say this nerf wasn't about laning phase. (The quote u brought here is pretty much lying) Yeah Rioter said that but it doesn't mean its actually true. Back then he still remained strong in lane (with 90% banrate) but his teamfighting really became worse thx to that Q nerf. Get it? It has nothing to do with laning phase at all 2nd. You were protesting about bigger Q hitbox. So I say again. At 5.16 he was weak with this old hitbox on Q because of worse numbers. If u gonna ask about adcs I wont reply anything cuz honestly I never saw anyone so blind/stubborn.
: What.Do.ADCs.Have.To.Do.With.Any.Of.That. Reducing Q damage but making it easier to hit isn't reducing his damage, it's *buffing* it. His damage is reliant on his 5 stack. If you give him better access to his 5 stack, who cares how much Q does. Even if Q did 0 damage, if it gave 2 stacks no matter what, it'd be better than current Q. Also: What.Do.ADCs.Have.To.Do.With.Any.Of.That.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HfzsQKN9,comment-id=0092000100000000000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-16T09:22:40.274+0000) > > What.Do.ADCs.Have.To.Do.With.Any.Of.That. And again. At 5.16 he had this hitbox and was weak. Are u blind or something? Don't try to switch topic like that. Obv u're trying to ignore the point.
Show more

Exelvisix

Level 95 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion