: Can we change the enemies missing signal from a "?" to something else, so people stop abusing it?
Stoopid ass post, grow a thicker skin, and you can mute pings if you didn’t know
5050BS (NA)
: Playing High/Drunk in Ranked should be bannable
I do it every weekend, super fun
Turok13 (NA)
: Does the balance team play this game?
I’d rather be killed 20 times in lane by Darius or Renekton instead of poked to death by high skill of auto attacking by Kennen or ‘mash every button’ Jayce or infinite heal Vladimir
Turok13 (NA)
: Does the balance team play this game?
Darius has been nerfed only once because of high elo and that was autumn 2015 when he’s rework was fresh and OP af, every other time he was nerfed because bronzes just can’t do anything against him, even his season 3 ultimate GIGA nerf was because of low elo, not hating on anyone, just stating the facts
Turok13 (NA)
: Does the balance team play this game?
The fact that people are upvoting these Darius and pretty much every melee champion “crying threads” in this ranged top laner meta is absurd to me, ranged champions have been dominating top lane since I can remember in both low elo and high elo, they are so easy to play and if you take kleptomancy you are rewarded for poking your enemy ( assuming enemy is melee champion ) and yet when people get their asses whooped by Darius, Renekton they come here to cry
: > [{quoted}](name=FFrazien,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPGcJHA7,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-05-08T20:40:56.400+0000) > > What a bronze thread, there are plenty of melees who easily beast Darius just by walking into his Q, git gud buddy Just because you very visibly suck ass at Darius doesn't mean Darius sucks ass. If enemies really are just "walking into his Q" when you play him then you obviously fail to understand the bare minimum of how to draw out your champion's strengths
> [{quoted}](name=Tremaursen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPGcJHA7,comment-id=00120001,timestamp=2019-05-08T21:40:25.538+0000) > > Just because you very visibly suck ass at Darius doesn't mean Darius sucks ass. If enemies really are just "walking into his Q" when you play him then you obviously fail to understand the bare minimum of how to draw out your champion's strengths Bro i’ve gotten to diamond on 4 accounts over last few years just by playing Darius and from my experience when you reach high plat people are more skilled and easily beat Darius with melee champs, sadly but truly all these Darius complains are coming from low elo players that simply don’t know what to do against him, it’s the true.
Turok13 (NA)
: Does the balance team play this game?
What a bronze thread, there are plenty of melees who easily beast Darius just by walking into his Q, git gud buddy
Rioter Comments
: If DoT stacked Conqueror, it'd be completely broken on Darius.
: > [{quoted}](name=Créam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-29T02:31:39.967+0000) > > Because he getting shit on by every top laner that meta atm? Wait but he tends to have a 55-60+% kill rate in top lane right now.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-29T02:44:49.442+0000) > > Wait but he tends to have a 55-60+% kill rate in top lane right now. Darius can have 100% kill rate It doesn’t matter shit if enemy ADC is fed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Créam,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-29T02:31:39.967+0000) > > Because he getting shit on by every top laner that meta atm? Wait but he tends to have a 55-60+% kill rate in top lane right now.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-29T02:44:49.442+0000) > > Wait but he tends to have a 55-60+% kill rate in top lane right now. Look dude, as someone who plays Darius for so long already, and you who clearly don’t, you don’t know what you’re talking about, not only every top lane champ atm beats him top, he’s extremely weak late if he doesn’t have a decent lead, he gets CCd by one spell and he’s pretty much done for.
Rioter Comments
: Riot tried accumulating chat restrictions, but those players ended up being toxic in other ways. Why is your "ultra toxicity" the system's fault, anyway?
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jMprxAEz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-13T23:41:55.148+0000) > > Riot tried accumulating chat restrictions, but those players ended up being toxic in other ways. Why is your "ultra toxicity" the system's fault, anyway? I think the system was a whole lot better before in season 3-4 when people were getting like 200+games chat restricion
FFrazien (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jMprxAEz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-13T23:36:08.481+0000) > > You got your 3rd 14 day ban? May I ask how exactly does the situation look like? Like 3x 14 day ban on 3 different accounts or 3 on this account - which time period was between them? 3 on this account, 1st one was on like december 27th and I remember I got one back in may 2018, but I play this game a lot and I always level up my honor and so you reset the punishment levels
> [{quoted}](name=FFrazien,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jMprxAEz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-13T23:39:56.283+0000) > > 3 on this account, 1st one was on like december 27th and I remember I got one back in may 2018, but I play this game a lot and I always level up my honor and so you reset the punishment levels Like i said, the system is terrible, it is not meant for reforming people and as you see it is not meant for keeping toxic people out of the game, so for what the hell is it made for? You wanna know for what? MONEY. If you invested a lot in your account and let's say it gets permabanned and if you're an addict you will probably make a new account and spent more money on it.
Julevi (EUW)
: You got your 3rd 14 day ban? May I ask how exactly does the situation look like? Like 3x 14 day ban on 3 different accounts or 3 on this account - which time period was between them?
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jMprxAEz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-13T23:36:08.481+0000) > > You got your 3rd 14 day ban? May I ask how exactly does the situation look like? Like 3x 14 day ban on 3 different accounts or 3 on this account - which time period was between them? 3 on this account, 1st one was on like december 27th and I remember I got one back in may 2018, but I play this game a lot and I always level up my honor and so you reset the punishment levels
Rioter Comments
: [Gameplay]Darius ultimate "maximum damage" display bug
It’s been like this for 5 months already, If they wanted it fixed they would’ve fixed it, i even send a ticket but they just don’t care.
: Riot needs a new report system from scratch
I think you were pretty heavy toxic in Game 1 and that's why you got banned, when i got my 25 game chat restriction Game 1 and Game 2 I was just tilting nothing heavy toxic and worth of chat restriction, but in Game 3 I lashed out so hard on my team and well there it goes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Who Do You Find The Most Attractive?
Female: {{champion:55}} {{champion:39}} Male: {{champion:119}} {{champion:122}}
iSennª (NA)
: God I have enought of favoritism toward popular champion to remain OP
I don’t know if you’re stupid or something but Darius lost almost half of his play rate in last 4 patches.
: Darius bugfixin
And honestly I think Jax' hitbox is bugged not Darius E because it happened to me a lot of times and I'm pretty sure it was always Jax who was not pulled in
: Darius bugfixin
You should've have seen his season 2 E+tp in fountain bug... good ol' days.
Haziv (EUW)
: Zed vs Shen event ?
Well it seems people don't like epic and badass stuff so we get shitty dogs vs cats event.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Quáx (NA)
: 175 Range for a melee champion be like...
> [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6WFmLiTr,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-03-15T13:47:27.188+0000) > > 175 Range for a melee champion be like... {{champion:39}} ?
Tieton (NA)
: Yeah you are right. Still seems too high.
> [{quoted}](name=Tieton,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=xe4HBZAv,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-03-15T09:19:07.793+0000) > > Yeah you are right. Still seems too high. Nothing I did not expect from a silver player
Rioter Comments
: Dreadnova Darius missing sounds and voice
Every Darius skin with base VO is bugged and missing sounds, I contacted a Rioter on Twitter and he said that next patch it will be fixed.
Öbo (EUW)
: Hey, Meddler! After the changes to conqueror you mentioned a few champions being weaker due to the changes. Darius was one of the champions, among others, brought up. Is he preforming noticeably worse since the conq rework and, if so, is a buff in the cards for him?
> [{quoted}](name=Öbo,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=xe4HBZAv,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-03-13T15:43:39.360+0000) > > Hey, Meddler! > > After the changes to conqueror you mentioned a few champions being weaker due to the changes. Darius was one of the champions, among others, brought up. Is he preforming noticeably worse since the conq rework and, if so, is a buff in the cards for him? +1
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 13
Thoughts on Darius? His win rate dropped to 48% since the Conqueror nerfs
: Darius voice lines / audio not working
Rioter said to me on Twitter that it's fixed...but the new patch came out and they still don't work.... https://twitter.com/KateyAnthony/status/1103004134301560833
: Poor balancing ruins the game and makes a toxic playerbase
Change the title to: “ I got destroyed by Nasus, now I cry here.”
: Can we rework Darius already?
But seriously, a reasonable buff would be reduce E cd or bring back movement speed from hemorrhage or give him back attack speed slow on W. Look at camilles E cd and look at darius,it’s absurd to me. When fiora has massive attack speed slow on E and champions like darius don’t, absurd.
: Can we rework Darius already?
As the current top lane meta is just ranged bullshit poke champs I think he would be weak even with all the changes you mentioned above.
: personally i would nerf is Q/E bases but add a HP scaling on his E plus add in more sustain on his W. is that wrong to do?
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eG2vaOkA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-11T13:39:50.687+0000) > > personally i would nerf is Q/E bases but add a HP scaling on his E plus add in more sustain on his W. is that wrong to do? His W with conqueror is what makes him viable now so I wouldn’t touch his W, his R is unique and balanaced, his E makes him good vs tanks as it should, If i were to nerf anything it would be his Q damage a little bit, it gives him good slow as it’s meant to, early damage can be reduced but it’s not necessary really, he’s not OP.
: Please leave Olaf top the way he is!
This. I loved playing Olaf back in season 3 and ever since then he just kinda fell off top lane, he’s my 3rd best pick now again so I hope they don’t nerf him.
: Riot, now that Crit ADCs are back..
Ummmm no? {{champion:133}} was nerfed because she was the number one win rate champion IN EVERY LANE. So no. I don’t think she needs buff.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: Alex Trebek, the host of Jeopardy, has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer
Bnkirane (EUW)
: Once i saw a cat humping her dead friend {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} , that just shows how unfaithful these creatures are. As for a dog it's a whole story, you feel like you have a friend that always comes when called upon, a cat will never come to you unless you have food and it's hungry.
> [{quoted}](name=Bnkirane,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q1fEgKOb,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-03-06T13:38:49.215+0000) > > Once i saw a cat humping her dead friend {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} , that just shows how unfaithful these creatures are. > As for a dog it's a whole story, you feel like you have a friend that always comes when called upon, a cat will never come to you unless you have food and it's hungry. Enough said ^^ fuck cats
: Cats > Dogs
Cats are for lazy people #facts
Sukishoo (NA)
: Cats vs Dogs - Rengar, Yorick, Fizz and Corki!
If this is the VS event I will literally laugh myself to death. They went from brutal warriors{{champion:92}} {{champion:157}} and freaking Gods{{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} to some 10 year old fluffy rainbow color looking skins, and there's a Prestige version of {{champion:105}} , this company never ceases to amaze me.
: Darius or Vayne
Trust me, Darius right now is one of the worst top laners in the game, the only reason people hate him so much is because he's a lane bully and call him "OP", but really he's not. He falls off late game in most cases and everyone is playing ranged top laners nowadays and he has a very high ban rate for years now so you won't even be able to play him that often, especially in low elo like yourself he has the highest ban rate. Darius is only good pick vs tanks, and literally noone plays them in soloQ. Go for Vayne, easy to play, harder to master, shitload of damage.
: This game isnt fun. Its addicting to players who used to have fun. but thats all gone now.
> [{quoted}](name=Just the Lip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xOyIONbf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-03T04:59:27.280+0000) > > This game isnt fun. Its addicting to players who used to have fun. but thats all gone now. This. TBH since I was a kid i was addicted to games( Unreal Tournament,Quake,CS,) and then my friend told me about League in December 2012, oh boy.... and here I am 7 years later still rocking 10 games a day, every day and after Runes Reforged honestly game started to be garbage.
Rioter Comments
: Sure but, he'd be doing that without klepto anyways. And its not really "nothing you can do." You can wait for a gank, you can farm near the turret, you can wait for them to make a mistake and punish it, etc. Just gotta get better at the game is all. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o42bXFHQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-26T18:41:25.422+0000) > > Sure but, he'd be doing that without klepto anyways. And its not really "nothing you can do." You can wait for a gank, you can farm near the turret, you can wait for them to make a mistake and punish it, etc. > > Just gotta get better at the game is all. > > {{sticker:sona-playing}} You say that but you never actually played vs it. I don’t know about your elo but in high plat he’s pretty often pick
: So you would rather have the runes and have new players struggle till lvl 30 so that they can be competitive in the game?
> [{quoted}](name=ricksonBYarmbar0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUX2VVp5,comment-id=000500020000,timestamp=2019-02-25T17:28:21.379+0000) > > So you would rather have the runes and have new players struggle till lvl 30 so that they can be competitive in the game? But that’s the whole point, they made the new tunes for “new players” what fucking new players??? Who normal in 2018/2019 would start playing League for real? Just make a new account and see how people are toxic on low levels. Who normal would stick to this game?
Show more

FFrazien

Level 165 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion