: No camera control and awareness are important skills in league of legends that shouldnt be removed because some players cant master them.
I dont want the option to be removed, I want to have a wider camera. Unlocked or locked option will remain the same but you can just zoom out more.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h4beGyFv,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-03-12T07:15:55.451+0000) > > And now you're just blatantly lying. She's not at a 56% win rate in any tier but Masters. You know why? > > **BECAUSE MASTERS PLAYERS WIN MORE GAMES THAN OTHER PLAYERS** > > Stop trying to intentionally mislead people with this garbage. You're not gonna fool anyone who is smart enough to look at the statistics and you're certainly not gonna fool Riot into nerfing a champion because you don't like them. Despite the problematic tone here, OneMustFall is right - there is a genuinely serious and valid point here in terms of analytics. A 56% winrate in Master+ doesn't mean that this is the winrate in equal ELO matchups at that level. Because higher-tier players don't exclusively play at their own tier, divisional winrates don't even out to 50%. And, as a general rule, higher-tier players tend to win more games. Winrates for many champs at Master+ trend above 52%, at least according to the informal, highly unscientific look at things I'm taking right now. 55+% winrate still establishes a champion as a high-tier pick, even in Master+, but even so I found half a dozen champs at or above that level just riffing on random champs, and I probably only looked at 10-15 total: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/master/plus/champion/Ahri/ https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/master/plus/champion/Jinx/ https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/master/plus/champion/Camille https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/master/plus/champion/Darius/ https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/master/plus/champion/Zilean/ https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/master/plus/champion/Zed/
Its funny because if 1 team wins then 1 team (aka 5 players) lose. So if high tier players win more then there should be either 6 players with a win and LP gain or only 4 in the losing team with LP loss. If 5 players win, then the other 5 lose. This means that 56% wr is accurate.
: who the hells putting 5 upvotes on everything??? *downvotes to make it 4 again*
> [{quoted}](name=Akali Prime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yn9lFAX3,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-07T18:30:08.257+0000) > > who the hells putting 5 upvotes on everything??? *downvotes to make it 4 again* Lmao u been refresing the whole time, weren't you?
: > [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TA1QywPe,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T02:23:41.295+0000) > > Yeah no this isn't semantics. > > Prestige skins are a bonus given to high spenders. > > Technically speaking their free. they're* and that's like saying "HEY THIS CUP OF SODA IS FREE IF YOU BUY $49.99 IN FOOD AT MCDONALDS!"
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TA1QywPe,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T02:28:32.449+0000) > > they're* > > and that's like saying "HEY THIS CUP OF SODA IS FREE IF YOU BUY $49.99 IN FOOD AT MCDONALDS!" Noo its like saying. Going to the McDonalds where you can eat for free. BUT HERE IS A DELICIOUS GOLDEN BURGER WHICH NO ONE GETS EXCEPT YOU IF YOU WANT TO SPEND 100$ ON BURGERS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE FREE. or you can get the golden burger by being really patient and maybe get one with a free burger even though the chance is really low and you might not get one. All league players: BUT IF I DONT GET THIS PRESTIGE SKIN IM GOING TO DIE.
: can people actually stop calling prestige skins $100 instead of what they actually are, which is a bonus added after you buy enough chests which if you decided to spend 100 dollars in 1 go you are getting 88 skin shards from it along with your choice of a prestige skin instead of just the normal 88 skin shards, these skins arent meant to be bought, they function more as a reward for spending money.
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TA1QywPe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T00:29:18.165+0000) > > can people actually stop calling prestige skins $100 instead of what they actually are, which is a bonus added after you buy enough chests which if you decided to spend 100 dollars in 1 go you are getting 88 skin shards from it along with your choice of a prestige skin instead of just the normal 88 skin shards, these skins arent meant to be bought, they function more as a reward for spending money. People dont have brains, leave them
: Did somebody say "You can't killean the Zilean"? http://i.imgur.com/HFPyl6Y.gif[/img]
Did someone say you cant Killo the Ekko?
Tesladin (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fl1hPVai,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-07T15:20:07.134+0000) > > I play my ass off every game. I give my team leads in all lanes, show up for counterganks, get Drakes, Rift Herald, focus fed enemies in teamfights sometimes even kill them. Idk what to do anymore after being the only good player on my team for like 20 games in a row. Do you also have a good K/D/A?
> [{quoted}](name=Tesladin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fl1hPVai,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T13:10:29.946+0000) > > Do you also have a good K/D/A? Yes I had a good kda, around 3.8-4. But since I play champions who are frontline or have to go in, my kda went down.
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fl1hPVai,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T13:40:14.969+0000) > > The precision 2nd is for the attack speed alacrity, it really helps stacking your E and jungle clears. I have found choosing champs and runes that you can get “power” from like dark harvest and nasus that skirt the bounty system helps a ton in games when there are more deaths. Tanks are very reliant on other players you get on your team, and prone to giving up bounties even if played correctly. A lot of winning games comes down to managing bounties correctly or gaining power in a way like nasus or veigar do. That said people are exploiting how the ranked system works right now, games are tough.
> [{quoted}](name=lolenforcer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fl1hPVai,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T13:49:05.692+0000) > > I have found choosing champs and runes that you can get “power” from like dark harvest and nasus that skirt the bounty system helps a ton in games when there are more deaths. Tanks are very reliant on other players you get on your team, and prone to giving up bounties even if played correctly. A lot of winning games comes down to managing bounties correctly or gaining power in a way like nasus or veigar do. > > That said people are exploiting how the ranked system works right now, games are tough. Alright, thanks for the tips.
Tesladin (EUW)
: Yeah Ive had a 15 game losing streak at one point, but I also went on a 15 game winning streak after. I dont know why this is. Latter ofc might not happen to you, in which case you have the right to be upset.
> [{quoted}](name=Tesladin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fl1hPVai,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-07T14:00:29.041+0000) > > Yeah Ive had a 15 game losing streak at one point, but I also went on a 15 game winning streak after. I dont know why this is. Latter ofc might not happen to you, in which case you have the right to be upset. I play my ass off every game. I give my team leads in all lanes, show up for counterganks, get Drakes, Rift Herald, focus fed enemies in teamfights sometimes even kill them. Idk what to do anymore after being the only good player on my team for like 20 games in a row.
: Precision sej doesnt seem synergestic to me I agree ranked is bizzare lately. I went 1-7 in both my support and jungle placements but did fine in my other placements sometimes you just get really dense players on your team.
> [{quoted}](name=lolenforcer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fl1hPVai,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-07T13:31:55.345+0000) > > Precision sej doesnt seem synergestic to me > > I agree ranked is bizzare lately. I went 1-7 in both my support and jungle placements but did fine in my other placements sometimes you just get really dense players on your team. The precision 2nd is for the attack speed alacrity, it really helps stacking your E and jungle clears.
Rioter Comments
: All of Anivias game-play pre 20 minutes... Immobile, Mana issues, lowest base health in game, the list goes on.
Still if you try to gank an Anivia you will most likely end up dead yourself.
ˉPyke (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Karfuss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kAhGPjHN,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-23T17:32:51.630+0000) > > You play Morgana and E his stun, then root and drop everything on him. > > Although there's a reason Pyke mains ban Morgana every single time. She is the ONLY champion that can reliably punish him whenever he engages, and even Pykes know that. leona all that needs to be said
Leona is easy when playing Pyke. I just use my E to my tower when she E's me and I drag her with me and also stun her in the progress. Then i just hook her under turret and she ded.
: Morgana is horrible vs a good Pyke. Initially when he came out, I believed that she was a legitimate counter, but I've learned to both play Pyke against Morg, and that's far easier to grasp than playing Morg vs Pyke. A good Pyke will wait out morg, and use his mobility to avoid Q's, and make this a melee lane, rather than trying to hook anyone. He will use Q as a short range stab rather than a pull, or he will wait for the gap where his Q is up, but Morg's E isn't. Morg also doesn't counter his R. Also, Pyke can always change the target he's hooking if she shields. Even if you are thinking strongly enough about Q on his Q, a good Pyke has mechanics and patience to wait you out instead. A good Pyke does NOT use E as a stun. He uses it as an escape. This is something that only Mid/Jungle Pykes learn, as support Pykes learn the champion an entirely different way. Support Pykes play from the framework that he is supporting, and like Blitz/Thresh, and must be the playmaker. Jungle/Mid Pykes play a MUCH more versatile use of his skills, and aren't afraid to use Q as a wave clear or slow rather than a hook. They save E for an escape, and enter with W.
What you say is true but I still think Morgana is one of his counters because of her black shield. There's not much supports that counter Pyke and thats why, for me, Morgana is a counter. Its not a big one since you can easily outplay and outroam here. I play both Pyke support and mid and know his E isnt always used as a stun. But while playing support or mid and trying to set up a gank, you will have to decide if you use W as an engage or escape, same for E and Q as a hook or slow. It all depends on the situation. The biggest counter to me is Alistar, then Soraka, then Morgana. Purely because of the black shield and the 3 second stun as I mentioned before.
: The 21st of February is the 10th anniversary of the first 17 champions Riot made. A Then and Now.
Ohh myy... what the F. Those soraka legs o.O {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: Pyke actually counters Morg hard if you know the matchup. Her E cooldowns aren't effective enough to mitigate his CC, all his damage is AD, and if she blows a E to save someone from a pull, he can just target the OTHER laner...... either Morg or the adc. Unlike Thresh and Blitz, he can switch his targets. Only a very specific type of Pyke player hates Morg: Q spammers/Ult leechers.
First of all, I dont hate Morgana. I feel the game is made easier for me when she is not my enemy in the lane. A good Morgana knows when to black shield and if you get hit by a Q accidently, you're probably dead or lose ~80% of your health depending on the enemy adc. When I play Morgana into Pyke I just wait for him to hook and then I get in front of my adc and black shield myself and Q Pyke since he is slowed already. What I hate is Soraka, with the silence and ult, you just cannot get kills if she stays in the back.
The Chained (EUNE)
: Atomic A-A Sol {{champion:136}} And Solar/Eclipse Diana {{champion:131}}
: Kill him right after his stun it is not hard ms is not a great escape when you're behind the enemy you can also poke him out like if there is vision in him he does not heal. There are a lot of windows it is kinda like fighting rakan but with a shit escape and more healing.
You are talking to gold and silver players here. They dont understand this high elo talk that you're saying. I have no problem playing against Pykes besides his R being mehh because you can never stay in lane when low.
Karfuss (EUW)
: You play Morgana and E his stun, then root and drop everything on him. Although there's a reason Pyke mains ban Morgana every single time. She is the ONLY champion that can reliably punish him whenever he engages, and even Pykes know that.
Thats why on every game I have played Pyke, I banned morgana lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiwtyRuo,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T22:53:07.069+0000) > > You're right it isn't. > > You just said "pubstomp noobs." > > ROFL > > She has a 53.53% win rate in Challenger. > > Guess we need to tell all these noob challenger players that she isn't good. > > She's in the top 5 most picked challenger ADCs and has the 3rd highest win rate of those 5. Win rates don’t win games. How did this derail from %true damage anyway?
My opinion on this champion is that its also OP. An example is when you play Tristana, Sivir, Ashe. These are hyper carries when you get to late game. They are in the same category as Vayne. The fun thing is that Vayne comes online after building only 1 item (due to her ultimate). The other 3 wont do any damage when building whatever item first. If you play any of the 3 adcs, you will notice that you start doing danage after 3 items, not before that. In Vaynes case you do absurd amounts of damage when you hit 3 items. Vayne outclasses any adc at this moment. She might get beaten early a little but never enough to set back her powerspikes because she only needs 1 item.
bQTammy (NA)
: Get rid of %HP true damage
Which champions have %HP true damage on which abilities? Thought it was just a myth lol. Is it Camille Q?
saltran (EUW)
: ***
You one toxic mfer lol. But some of these comments arent toxic but just the truth imo.
Kryptone (EUNE)
: League in 2071
> > * RIOT have just released their 354th champion: Slyza, the Sack Rider. > Although this champ's gender have been a controversial topic, RIOT have recently confirmed that Slyza identify themselve as an Apache Helicopter. > LMFAO. This dude brilliant.
: Define "struggling". Going from a 90% win rate to a 60% win rate?
They lose like 1 game out of every 2/3 in plat and low dia. Since bronze-gold teams are still hard to carry sometimes but they are also not very good at the game so they throw a lot. 1 person can carry a gold team but in high gold it starts to be harder. Especially in plat it will become hard since carries are squishys and have counterplay, and players in plat know this counterplay. And if the enemy team gets fed and this smurf player is the only one fed then he will still die everytime if not played perfectly.
QMighty (NA)
: He's working on the rework after Kayle/Morg!
Thats very good to hear, at least we wont get 3 year stuns anymore from Morgana, jesus man, that shit lasts ages.
: > [{quoted}](name=SociaI Justice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y2Ga30W9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-16T04:15:00.884+0000) > > the fact people still think elohell isn't real is hilarious though. Elo hell isn’t real though. If you belong at a higher rank, you can consistently reach that higher rank. Might take 20-50 games longer, but you’re never “stuck” if you don’t belong there.
Elo hell actually is a thing. As I see challenger streamers struggling to get out of gold or plat because of how bad their teams are. People here just do whatever they want and with the meta's we had lately, you just cannot carry. No matter what rank you are.
: "Nobody has to use it" isn't really a good justification for things being underpowered in my opinion.
How about a rework where its active passive is to shield a player like the edge of night active. You use mikaels on the target and it will stop the next stun or cc and mitigate the next incoming cc or stuns in the 2 secs after. Something like this.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Currygodx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dayGd9lV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-09T12:01:30.079+0000) > <-snip-> People have no humor on boards and forums, they talk only 1 language and its not sarcasm.
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=00050003,timestamp=2019-01-06T13:20:55.436+0000) > > Then, in my opinion, they shouldn&#x27;t spread a message that they want to &quot;balance&quot; the game, since everyone knows what balance is. Im pretty sure that more then half the playerbase is not happy with how the current game state is. If Riot wants to have a one shot fiesta game state then they could at least be open and honest about it. I’d like the proof of that “more than half”, if you could. And no, the boards aren’t representative of even a minority.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=000500030000,timestamp=2019-01-06T16:04:37.072+0000) > > I’d like the proof of that “more than half”, if you could. > > And no, the boards aren’t representative of even a minority. Since gold elo and all elo's below are 90-95%? of the playerbase and I get at least 2 or 3 people crying about high damage, broken assassins, Pyke killing them with just an ult with half their health left. Ap malphites and galio's flying around and oneshotting anything that is squishy. I think that if I play 1 week long without break and ask the players every game if this oneshot fiesta meta is what they like. Then there will probably be 5 people every game who say yes.
: Just because you don’t like the current game state doesn’t mean it’s being ruined. Riot is not obligated to make the game how you like it.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zKB1Zc82,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-05T17:55:39.249+0000) > > Just because you don’t like the current game state doesn’t mean it’s being ruined. > > Riot is not obligated to make the game how you like it. Then, in my opinion, they shouldn't spread a message that they want to "balance" the game, since everyone knows what balance is. Im pretty sure that more then half the playerbase is not happy with how the current game state is. If Riot wants to have a one shot fiesta game state then they could at least be open and honest about it.
: Mid main, ADC secondary My ADC is significantly worse and usually plays around the team JG is my worse role
I played only MF adc, till league of give every champ a 1 sec dash came. Didnt play adc for 2 seasons and now I started playing Kai'sa, I really like her.
: Where is fill...
Fill doesn't excist. You dont excist either.
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2ONA0W6E,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-25T22:40:07.168+0000) > > http://imgur.com/gallery/m43bPuG We're almost 2k19 though.
Got the 2k19 memes ready already {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Legit not sure if it’s top or support now.
Same lel, I just play whatever I want.
Antenora (EUW)
: ADC Main.
http://imgur.com/gallery/m43bPuG
: Why is mid so popular a role anyway
Those yasuo mains want most farm of the game and most deaths, from mid they can feed every lane efficiently and deny as much minions as possible from his team at the same time. Plus he can get back to lane faster so he can int more and be the usual 0/11 at 9mins.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Thanks for sharing ^^
Was curious what it would do on the boards here{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Its cool that still lots of people vote ^^
: pointless poll imo
All those banned players sharing their chat full of toxicness and saying that they shouldnt be banned are really good and informative you say?
Rioter Comments
: Kayn FINALLY getting the QoL buffs he deserves!
: Team Skins SKT, FNC, TPA, SSW
Msi, maybe rift rivals, otherwise next worlds.
Rioter Comments
: Nerf that slow though, amirite?
> [{quoted}](name=Bent Pixels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oNlG4IWV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-12T15:33:54.804+0000) > > Nerf that slow though, amirite? RIOT: Nothing wrong with a good wither. Maybe we will buff the duration to 7 seconds with how kite-able he is and make it spread like Varus ult. Amiright?
: Pool Party Ivern!
CLG ear (NA)
: you should have to get a license before you're allowed to have children
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lKETvyVE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-08T23:34:07.599+0000) > > you should have to get a license before you&#x27;re allowed to have children So what happens to people who get pregnant and dont want to abort their baby?
: Ah yes, Sejunai almost 1 rotation a carry while having 200+ Armor and MR was the epitome of skill. Sion currently doing that with just Titanic is the epitome of skill.
I dont agree with you. In order to one shot a carry as Sejuani, you had to hit every single spell. Which is first your Q + W and stack E to 4 stacks. Then after that you have to hit ult and you have to auto in between. Its not like you can flash 4-5 times in this whole 20 seconds during rotation of spells lmfao. Jk, you can, and your support or tank can also tank and peel for you.
MrGerund (EUW)
: defensive stats got removed, all damage is now true damage, zhonya's hourglass and GA offer too much counterplay, so they have been nerfed to now give the support who tried to oneshot you for 250% of your max hp instantly 3000G to bribe them not to kill you. nexus now is a onehit kill and doesn't need to have any objectives destroyed before you can hit it. dragons now give you pentuple the bonus they used to to compensate for everything else beign way too op. to prevent games from lasting over 7 minutes, baron buff now gives every minions 3000ms and will fopuntaindive everyone and oneshot them. short on snowballing potential? press ignite and you'll deal 500-7000 true damage based upon level. Yasuo rework: dashes have been moved to his passive; keep dashing no matter what akali fifth rework: w now covers the whole map in smoke and will choke everyone to death, granting everyone on their team 1000G and an infinity edge stolen as loot, this effect will be reversed if atleast 4 people afk in fountain. game rework: we don't like games at riot games, so now you can play waiting simulator to not have to tear yuorself down mentally over a broken game. thank you for your feedback guys, we'll always be listening to your feedback to do the opposite if it doesn't benefit us directly in sales. think you forgot this tiny lil bit pal, np.
I almost spit my drink out u mfer .... XD
: The Year is 2023
Pyke´s ultimate will go to his Q. His Q cooldown got descreased to 4/3/2/1, based on skillpoints in the skill. The damage has been increased to 2000, so he can oneshot any champion level 1 and the skill still resets when a champion has been killed. Also the X mark has been increased so it covers the whole map, so no need to side step it, because you are dead anyway, Veigar's abilities now give him 30 AP when cast, you dont have to hit anything anymore. This scales infinitely. Also all champions will recieve a free Infinity Edge at the start of the game, aswell as free 50% crit change. All champions also proc Sheen every auto attack for free. And when Sheen is purchased in-game it will quadruple its 400 base damage to 1600 true damage.
: I do think that playing with friends is much easier than playing with randoms, and I think that's a societal flaw. People trust friends before they trust strangers even though you're all working towards the same goal. I say it's a societal problem because look at things such as race or gender relations. We all want to live in a better society yet nobody will cooperate. For a bit of context, I'm generally a Jungle main even though I play all roles. When it comes to certain things, I as a Jungler _**have**_ to cover for others when they don't do what they should. In that way, I understand what you're saying exactly in regards to just doing my own thing better when people aren't listening. That's really the reason why I ask this question because one player can't do **everything**. Things get frustrating, especially in low elo, when throughout a single game you're almost **forced** to repeat basic things like "ward" or "try not to fight since they're ahead". Don't get me wrong, because I'm too lazy to say it more than once or twice; it's just that there are way too many times when it should be said. This game is rough when you're not a premade.
I can relate to you since I play jungle as a main aswell and can play all other lanes with at least 5 champions that I know well. But for knowing the ways of solo carrying you should watch Trick2G, he just single handedly dismantles lost games and makes them wins. Even when his bot lane is 0/18 again. You just gotta learn how to open the gates dude. Thats all.
Show more

FNC 6ixGOD

Level 140 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion