: donald trump meme is outdated
> [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wsy0aEro,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-07-19T05:21:46.385+0000) > > donald trump meme is outdated he is an old meme but he wont be for the next 8 years so you gotta get used it
Knoyle (NA)
: Can you really blame people for using premades?
I don't blame anyone for being premade or abusing dynamic queue boosting, I think everyone should do it if they can. I blame Riot for enforcing this on the solo players and making the competitive scene look like a joke and I'm glad it's crashing down on them every time ranked gets brought up. It will be fun to see when Riot posts that they were wrong and will improve ranked by making a solo queue again. They won't actually admit they are wrong but if you read between the lines it's easy to spot.
adjoth (NA)
: Rune Pages cost you your soul plus rent
They should be free, biggest reason is runes give a disadvantage to anyone without them so any upcoming level 30s who want to play certain champions will be at a disadvantage but for now I'll just say I had to grind and grind and grind for a long time and I have all runes and 31k IP sitting on my account from years of playing, I remember a long time ago realizing how long it took to grind runes for the first time when I played the old version of Trundle, there was a guide on solomid that recommended 9 flat CDR runes because Trundles pillar had a very long cool down and it was a jungle guide and Trundles kit was so limited you had to use pillar a lot when ganking, back then I was one of the only Trundles I saw most of the time because he was so niche and unpopular but I felt cool for playing him so I grinded and grinded and grinded and took me so long to get those CDR runes but afterwords it made me want to just get them all so I never had to deal with looking at a guide and saying "damn I don't have those runes". These days I don't have as much time or patience so I'm glad I did grind them years ago.
: > Or, you could just make life easy for yourselves and give us back soloQ like we've been asking for months now. Do you really think somebody at riot gives a shit about "daily I hate DQ posts"? Youre delusional^^ Its one game, forget about it, no reason to get worked up about it, also any screenshots you'd like to share? Would be pretty interesting
> [{quoted}](name=KING 5HARK,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nh3Ejbys,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-18T12:37:08.479+0000) > > Do you really think somebody at riot gives a shit about "daily I hate DQ posts"? Youre delusional^^ > Its one game, forget about it, no reason to get worked up about it, also any screenshots you'd like to share? Would be pretty interesting This excuse really baffles me if you are an owner of a video game and you make changes that are splitting your consumers 60/40 60 being ones that don't mind the changes and the other ones that are really angry over them, we'll call the 40 the loyal fan base, the ones that have played since beta or the early seasons or even new comers that don't like the changes these people are the core LoL fans Riot needs to keep an eye on because it is potential profit you are throwing out the window and this has happened in the past with games like World of Warcraft, right now WoW has the lowest amount of subscribers the game has ever seen and it's not just simply because WoW is an old game it's because Blizzard made so many changes that it has made so many just out right quit and a lot have moved on to private servers, there was an article released recently that stated that every private server all together has totaled to 1.3 million active players that are playing private servers right now. That's 1.3 million subscribers Blizzard has lost because of the changes of their game driving so many away from paying for it. Same can happen to this game, you already have Dota 2 growing and many MOBA/LoL gamers are also playing, some moving to Overwatch a lot these days. Yes this one complaint is just 1, as a giant company they won't think much of it but you are forgetting this persons forum post is not the only one out there, constantly every week people are complaining and announcing they are quitting this game more than I have ever seen before, myself personally I came back to play the new Ryze and I haven't given Riot money for over a year because of the way this game has changed, I've had my fun with Ryze, I'll see what nerfs he'll get next patch then I'm probably going to be gone again until a new patch interests me, I used to play this game every single day in the past 3/4 years.
: Remember the Tribunal?
Well it was already confirmed that Solo Queue is gone forever. I commend any forum posters for still bringing up solo queue because Riot wants us to forget about it and move on with them in their shallow, casual sided "competitive" changes for ranked so good on you for anyone out there if you are posting "solo queue needs to come back" every week, I'm not being sarcastic either because personally I couldn't keep that up. If Riot sees that they have less profit at the end of this year than last year then maybe they might want to find out why people aren't giving them money or playing their game as much and maybe they'll listen to the core complaints/suggestions their consumers have been saying for years, or you know they could just blame Overwatch's success.
: Point of Ryze Remake?
He's not tanky, actually a lot more squishy than before because Mana isn't a good back up damage scale at all anymore (1% - 2% mana scaling O_o) which leaves Frozen Heart not a suitable choice anymore because yes you get 90 armor but the mana really doesn't improve your shield or damage that much so you go Zhonya which is 45 armor so gooooood. Magic Resist he can be a bit tanky but Abyssal is the only one he really wants so that's just 60 MR, I've went GA a few times when I'm super fed just to make players intimidated to focus me, those GA mind games are great. If you 1 v 2 Ryze and 1 of your 2 has CC it really screws Ryze especially in early game where he doesn't have much AP, Ryze has NO spellvamp in his kit or items so he can't heal himself back up fast at all anymore which makes him even more squishier because you can't refill health in a 1 v 1, 1 v 2 situation. I feel like the only thing Riot should touch right now without making him useless is reducing the early levels E into Q bonus damage so he can't clear waves as fast but for people who keep saying "He's good at every point in the game" that's not true, from all the things I've stated before unless you are fully fed off your ass and have 10/0/~ KDA he really isn't as broken as many are calling him out to be. Obviously in his current state if a player like Faker learns how to make him really good then yeah he can be abused in power but if Riot just simple tweaks some numbers next patch but not destroy what the new Ryze can do in lane completely like they always do then hes way more balanced than the previous rework in terms of fairness.
FatTaco (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst Mord NA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RNt6QIjz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-16T21:08:52.624+0000) > > Karthus > Ryze > Mordekaiser > Kassadin > Shaco > > Yeah fuck who ever said that. > > it legit pissed me off. > > edit: Do you mind if i post this some where i can get more attention to? > > Ill be sure to link yours as well. Yes please do, I didn't know where to honestly post this because I only look at Gameplay on this forum, would be lovely to be credited but yes go ahead, I want Riot to read this
> [{quoted}](name=FatTaco,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RNt6QIjz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-16T21:14:37.708+0000) > > Yes please do, I didn't know where to honestly post this because I only look at Gameplay on this forum, would be lovely to be credited but yes go ahead, I want Riot to read this Just to clarify this is Gvulture on reddit, Worst Mord NA posted their own and linked my one in Story, Art & Sound. I used many different names online it's a bad habit of mine.
: No comment from riot so far, unexpected....not.
> [{quoted}](name=SaltyTrumpFanboy,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RNt6QIjz,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-07-17T11:02:28.371+0000) > > No comment from riot so far, unexpected....not. I don't expect a comment from Riot but all I hope is that they read this, it's on Reddit now and gotten attention I wasn't expecting but honestly at the end of the day it's just unprofessional as a company to do this, I don't want Riots heads on a stick or anything like that but just for them to know in the future you can't screw up like this because not even just employees it's also the community in general, there's a lot of YouTubers and streamers who helped make this game bigger and bigger for me personally I got into this game because of YouTube videos, never cared before and been playing for 5 years, very on and off this past year but still when I hear odd things like this said by Riot it just makes them look bad and haven't really learned how to be professional.
iHerring (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FatTaco,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RNt6QIjz,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-07-17T10:37:29.530+0000) > > Yeah I'm hoping they weren't thinking straight but still unprofessional You know you've made a boo boo when the 2 possible explanations are "you were needlessly insulting" and "you were cluelessly unprofessional". http://i.imgur.com/h1x5Wfv.png[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=iHerring,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RNt6QIjz,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2016-07-17T10:42:35.865+0000) > > You know you've made a boo boo when the 2 possible explanations are "you were needlessly insulting" and "you were cluelessly unprofessional". > http://i.imgur.com/h1x5Wfv.png[/img] Sorry I replied to wrong comment if you got a notification haha
: Ouch, that hurt when I heard him say that. It's very probably not said meaningfully and a huge huge blunder, but still, really unprofessional :S
> [{quoted}](name=UmmTastedPurple,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RNt6QIjz,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-07-16T23:14:58.739+0000) > > Ouch, that hurt when I heard him say that. > > It's very probably not said meaningfully and a huge huge blunder, but still, really unprofessional :S Yeah I'm hoping they weren't thinking straight but still unprofessional
FatTaco (EUW)
: Adam Harrington "Not an actor, guy from the street" Riot Ryze Dev Podcast
Maybe I should had posted this to Art, Story & Sound
: Karthus Ryze Mordekaiser Kassadin Shaco Yeah fuck who ever said that. it legit pissed me off. edit: Do you mind if i post this some where i can get more attention to? Ill be sure to link yours as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Mord NA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RNt6QIjz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-16T21:08:52.624+0000) > > Karthus > Ryze > Mordekaiser > Kassadin > Shaco > > Yeah fuck who ever said that. > > it legit pissed me off. > > edit: Do you mind if i post this some where i can get more attention to? > > Ill be sure to link yours as well. Yes please do, I didn't know where to honestly post this because I only look at Gameplay on this forum, would be lovely to be credited but yes go ahead, I want Riot to read this
Rioter Comments
: Play.... with friends?
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jHI3lBE2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-15T20:37:12.652+0000) > > Play.... with friends? Hardly any of my friends play this game anymore, we all got tired of the constant changes and deletion of solo queue etc I only came back for Ryze and now I gotta wait a week and half to play him properly
: I just played a bots game to see what was up with him. Since I do those games to test random shit all the time anyway, it's pretty easy to play and understand the basics.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jHI3lBE2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-15T20:20:14.928+0000) > > I just played a bots game to see what was up with him. Since I do those games to test random shit all the time anyway, it's pretty easy to play and understand the basics. I've played a lot of custom games before hitting online, bots get boring after a while, you can't test Ryze's limits with bots
Rioter Comments
: Rek'Sai Nerfs on PBE
Hopefully it's just a test and they will revert it, does seem very pointless, it's like why not just disable the champion if you feel like even her utility is a problem, I'd understand more if Riot said Rek'Sai will be getting a small or large rework so these nerfs are put in place to hold her win rate down until then.
: As a Yasuo main, seeing this tilts me so hard...
The last point I'll agree with, never won a game with a Yasuo top and been against a lot of Yasuo tops that just fail on so many levels. For some reason Yasuo going top really screws team comp, I guess it's because there's no engage or durability for the top laner and the team doesn't pick around it, maybe it could work if you had a team that wanted to play towards Yasuos strengths but that rarely happens. Trashuo is at his most trashiest in top lane, keep him mid boyz, it's so much stronger and beneficial for your team.
: Give me a good reason not to dynamic boost people
There's 1 benefit from Dynamic Queue: You can now make a job out of boosting strangers to high elo, just do minimum wage or $1000 an hour to duo/triple/quad/5 man with some friends and strangers to get those strangers out of bronze! Riot have opened up more job opportunities boyzzzzz $$$$$$$$$$
: You did it riot, you made me put away my wallet to your business.
Can we stop up voting this crap? Stop trying to threaten them with money, they don't care. They are making more money than most of you ever will and it's from you that they have gotten this far. Whether or not what they do is good or bad sitting here posting threads saying "I'm not shopping here anymore" is not going to scare them because they know that there's million of others who are still paying. This is the equivalent of working at a store and a customer not being happy and saying "I'm going to go to Walmart instead, thanks for nothing!" do you really think that employee will care? He/she will probably be laughing their ass off at how stupid you sound. If you have a problem with the game then tell us and Riot about it but don't try and threaten them with finances, it won't work.
Rioter Comments
Neidox (NA)
: Why the fuck is Graves a Tanky Assassin Fighter Marksmen all at the same time?
: League, I loved you. But its over now.
Good Shakespeare you've wrote here
: change ryze rune prison to the new grounded debuff
Ryze is getting a rework after the mage update so we'll see what Riot do, Riot might end up changing Ryze's play style entirely. They haven't honestly confirmed if it will be as they say "Sion/Poppy level" or "Tristana/Gangplank level" rework. Also Riot doesn't read suggestions before a rework sadly.
: Mid Year Mage Updates - Annie Direction
You said you liked reliable abilities and I know a rework is coming but do you ever think statements like these come off as biased because Ryze back in the day had reliable abilities that helped him because of his short range and lack of a gaming changing ultimate/mobility. He also heavily relied on flash W - Snare on opponents but in his rework you made his Q a skill shot making him less reliable in fights. I know, I know he's getting a rework but I'd like to know what the draws the line because even Shen had a reliable point and click ability with his Q and probably a lot more champions. Why does Annie get to keep hers when it has become so problematic for people and other champions don't?
: I feel bad for the brand new players just joining us recently.
I was recently talking to a new player about the game and I realized how much techno babble I was spouting to them and had to stop myself because I was amazed how much I had to explain about this game then I ever have before. It may look easy to learn but God damn is that an understatement these days, too many things to throw at a new player compared to 2010 - 2013.
: Mordekaiser causes EXTREME FPS drops since patch 6.6
Been like this for a while when Morde is in big team fights with lots of minions, happens when he presses E a lot as well in big team fights.
: Riot, if youre not going to do something, atleast be honest.
I love watching the train wreck of this companies management
: I Have a Question About Riven
Just a big bully, one of the best lane bullies at the time because of how she never got touched because Riot were too scared to make the Riven mains upset. She was really strong in Bronze to Plat ELO and that's it really. Just high base stats, awesome base regen and items at the time were deadly for her to get. Riven mid was a normal thing for a while as well back then.
: I kinda like Ryze's current splash art and I'm totally stoked to see some more Ryze quotes
> [{quoted}](name=MastaChief 11219,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gtrh1ghu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-21T18:03:40.076+0000) > > I kinda like Ryze's current splash art and I'm totally stoked to see some more Ryze quotes I almost forgot about the new voice over, fingers crossed they use Adam Harrington (Original voice actor) for Ryze but if not I'll be optimistic for a new take on Ryze.
Rioter Comments
: Kog'Maw Dropped to a 44% Winrate in 6.5
RAGEBLADE {{item:3124}} Get rid of this item or kneecap it and then balance Kog Maw with the item no longer benefiting his kit and you have yourself a Kog Maw that can sit at a 48 - 50% winrate with the right tweaks. Rageblade is literally one of the biggest factors for hybrids and on-hit auto attackers making them so OP and hard to balance, just get the item away from them and think of a new way to solve those niches that would like something that helps Hybrid champions.
NYA Yuka (NA)
: Age group Queues
This wont really solve anything as honestly it doesn't matter what age you are everyone can tilt, make obvious mistakes and rage, there's a lot of 20 year olds who still rage at this game like they are 12. You'll also be surprised how smart kids can be at times, a lot of them already act like adults. Ageism is never something I feel should be look upon for this game. This game is competitive and no matter what age, race or gender you are there will always be that competitive nature that can turn games toxic. Human error.
: My brothers first time playing a match
I mean there are many ideas Riot could have to revamp the new player experience but it would be a huge undertaking to work on and I just don't think Riot have that in mind at all. For me I watched YouTube videos and just played bot games and slowly joined 5v5 pvp when I felt like I was ready. YouTube videos helped me so much back then. Comedy YouTube videos especially like the "I'm bad at LoL" series from Choleraninja,
Rioter Comments
GlockHammer (EUNE)
: Suggestion; Keep the players muted ingame muted in post game lobby.
I think the reason why this hasn't happened is because the cilent and the in-game window aren't synced to each other. Example of this is why you can't change the graphics or in-game resolution in the client, the client is there to open the real exe of the game then you tweak things there. When the match is over and it closes then re-opens the client it will have no information sent from the exe letting it know who you muted in the exe. Muddy explanation but I hope you understand. Maybe the new client will have better exe functionality so we can even change hotkeys and graphics before the game exe launches.
DJ Sona (EUW)
: [Suggestion] New Resolve mastery
Third one is pretty overloaded and would turn into another Warlords Bloodlust problem where certain champions like Rammus would get higher success rate in games.
: Balance (NOT a QQ thread)
When talking about balance this video comes to mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai6oMY4U0Yw
Rioter Comments
: My only issue with Rito buffing ryze is that he is completely and totally unfun. He is either steamrolling everyone, or getting steamrolled by everyone. There is no inbetween (there never has been) and it sucks. I would rather they go full Yorick and leave ryze meh like he is now untill they find a way to balance him PROPERLY
> [{quoted}](name=Spaceman5pff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I4GejOuV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-08T19:20:24.764+0000) > > My only issue with Rito buffing ryze is that he is completely and totally unfun. > He is either steamrolling everyone, or getting steamrolled by everyone. > > There is no inbetween (there never has been) and it sucks. > I would rather they go full Yorick and leave ryze meh like he is now untill they find a way to balance him PROPERLY I think they are working on his kit to make him viable. They said it will be done before the big Mage update comes, just getting bored of not playing my main. I'm playing Morde right now he's pretty fun and strong with the right team.
Rioter Comments
: Like if you think Moonflair Spellblade should be on SR.
Something like this should be added but it will need tweaking to fit today's meta, those stats and passive would have to be changed since that's just too many good things in 1 item, if it had Health as well then we'd be looking at a permanent buy for most AP Mages and AP Bruisers.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gusicles (NA)
: Compensation for Nautilus?
I don't really think this nerf will ruin him, it will just slow him down a bit, as a Jungler his main job is to stun, grab and knock up the lane opponent to get a secured kill hoping the laner you have has good damage. This nerf will make him more of a tank than what he's now popular for. He will be a jungler/support after this nerf and should only be picked if you have a Yasuo or want reliable CC in your team. My favorite part about Nautilus is his basic attack stun and shield that make your opponents weep with blue balls when they can't kill you. That isn't changing so a slight base damage nerf on his E is reasonable, it's faceroll funny when you are fighting a top lane and you press 1 button at level 1 and big chunks of their health are missing and them not realizing why XD
: Poor Nautilus jungle players...
Only Junglers I can think of that really can't be played in lane are Rek'Sai and Elise. I personally think Elise is the most perfectly made Jungler in the game. She's had to go through a lot of BS to get to where she is now but her kit is now perfectly designed and maintained to only work in the Jungle and going in lane just hurts her and becomes so easy to punish. I'm not saying she's balanced btw just that Riot should really look at Rek'Sai and Elise for their next Jungler to make a kit that cannot hit lane presence as simply as others, I guess Skarner is there too but I can sense Skarner will be changed again this year, most likely those spires will just be thrown away.
Áery (NA)
: https://twitter.com/RiotSupport/status/704710112846348288
> [{quoted}](name=zFrostistic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bjdqAEEz,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-03-03T23:43:03.237+0000) > > https://twitter.com/RiotSupport/status/704710112846348288 Another month? You've got to be joking, what the fuck.
Lyte (NA)
: The 2016 Ranked Season: Updates on Dynamic Ranked and your feedback
Anraton (EUW)
: Hm .. if i got it right most people complain about getting Support as second role? Or Support via Fill? Is I understand it, they complain about getting the role, they tell the system they want to play the second most ...
> [{quoted}](name=Anraton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0dqtPEA7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-03T17:01:25.848+0000) > > Hm .. if i got it right most people complain about getting Support as second role? Or Support via Fill? > > Is I understand it, they complain about getting the role, they tell the system they want to play the second most ... Reason why I don't want to focus too much on Support secondary problem is because it's not 100% Riots fault the only thing I think they could do is make personal history of the amount of times players are getting Primary then Support and force the system to extend queue times so there's always a 50-50 chance of them but this would take a while to code and could cause many bugs again. I mean... other than that a Support rework? Make it more encouraging, change champions, items, gold rewards for assists etc etc. It all comes down to Support being very unpopular in the grand scheme of things making it hard for the system to focus on your primary if you've chosen Fill or Support as secondary.
Rioter Comments
Show more

FatTaco

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion