Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 24
Something about Akali ? You can't just nerf her again and again, that's not how you will fix her, she needs either a full rework or maybe just an Aatrox-type rework.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ABy0KmuN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T14:41:25.495+0000) > > Or even though the tank meta was spawned from massive oversight on botlane, we still get blamed for it because toplane was the designated tank lane? Like the only significance top has during lane is Rift Herald, thats it. Meanwhile botlane just sits nice and cozy next to a respawning dragon pit. > > Like I managed to get back into d3, but let me tell you: The majority of the work wasn't playing toplane it was playing ADC. Playing an adc made me feel like I had so much impact that by playing safe and not having to be agro like you have to be in top to make a difference, I practically could win games with much less effort. > > Also, Irelia and Jax are not meant to be high burst damage fighters, yet that seems to be the thing they do now. Heck its the main reason why Irelia was played mid. If you touched the reset mechanic for marks, she would have head back to toplane without them having to change the damage reduction or ult. Also, do you remember when mages and bruisers were viable bot for a few weeks? And how ADCs cried their eyes out and daddy Riot fixed it? When I complained about Vlad, Kennen, Quinn, Vayne, Viktor top, all I got was ,,They are supposed to be played there, variety is goooood".
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ABy0KmuN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T14:47:15.565+0000) > > Also, do you remember when mages and bruisers were viable bot for a few weeks? And how ADCs cried their eyes out and daddy Riot fixed it? > When I complained about Vlad, Kennen, Quinn, Vayne, Viktor top, all I got was ,,They are supposed to be played there, variety is goooood". 8.11 to 9.1/2 15 patchs, last patchs lasted for 4 weeks, 32 weeks, yeah, that's "some weeks", you are the crybaby here, Vayne got nerfed in 6 patchs (maybe a bit more or less), Riven too, Quinn is honestly not great, Viktor got fixed quickly, Kennen got nerfed. Oh, if you followed some Rioters on Twitter you'd know that they are planning to redo 8.11 but on a more balanced way. Yes top is a problem, but it's not a reason to say shit. Edit : let's continue, you compare the gutting if almost every crit ADC wich lasted like 3 times longer to problems basically only with tanks and some other champions, once again, Riven has been dominant for some time, but for 2 months, not for almost 10, myself I play some Toplane so stop using this as an argument, and see what you've hot for you : Conqueror Nerfed Riven nerfed Vayne nerfed Kennen nerfed Akali nerfed Every tanks buffed Yes it's not perfect but you hit this and more in only 4 months, maybe you should be decent and stop comparing yourself with slth like 8.11. Once again, top has problems, but complaining that you don't have impact is stupid when Riot is actively working on it, and yes, it requires time. You have reasons to he Salty, you can be Salty, but if you talk with other people, in order to convince others you must use arguments with exemples like some did here.
Voloking (EUW)
: Why nerf Vayne, just because some "ex-semi pros" tweet about how broken she is every other time they get on a losing streak ? Every jungle main player is complaining about her, but the jungle role was busted and the most impactful for 3 seasons straight and ad had no impact whatsoever and now, when we finally have a lot of A LOT OF marksmen in a ideal spot since the last item rework/marsksmen tweeks ( which was not that long ago) and you already are looking at changing that ? Why ? Vayne has her week spots and can be countered and abused easily + you have adcs like Jinx, Sivir, Kai'sa and Tristana that can all match her pretty well ! Your work with botlane was great, now we still see mages and non marsksmen played there ( like Yasuo, Karthus, Pantheon, Sona ) not that often but they still are viable!
> [{quoted}](name=Voloking,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=82cE8haV,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-04-26T17:27:43.133+0000) > > Why nerf Vayne, just because some "ex-semi pros" tweet about how broken she is every other time they get on a losing streak ? > Every jungle main player is complaining about her, but the jungle role was busted and the most impactful for 3 seasons straight and ad had no impact whatsoever and now, when we finally have a lot of A LOT OF marksmen in a ideal spot since the last item rework/marsksmen tweeks ( which was not that long ago) and you already are looking at changing that ? Why ? > Vayne has her week spots and can be countered and abused easily + you have adcs like Jinx, Sivir, Kai'sa and Tristana that can all match her pretty well ! Your work with botlane was great, now we still see mages and non marsksmen played there ( like Yasuo, Karthus, Pantheon, Sona ) not that often but they still are viable! Nice troll
: Honestly I think one of two things need to happen. Option A) More assassins have tools like Pyke ult where they do true damage vs targets below a certain flat HP threshold but normal damage otherwise. This allows them to burst squishy champions without destroying champions that tank up. Option B) All forms of sustain need to be greatly reduced (Aka lifesteal) and assassins need to be balanced around the idea that they shouldn't 100-0 something and instead need to 80-0 targets. They need to be more focused around their ability to get in and out (As opposed to divers who just go in) and relegated to sniping low health targets out of the enemy backline rather than just destroying the whole backline. ofc option B will never happen because it feels bad for assassin player to not be able to always 100-0 targets.
> [{quoted}](name=Fondling Gems,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q4E8O1XY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-30T21:52:31.968+0000) > > Honestly I think one of two things need to happen. > > Option A) More assassins have tools like Pyke ult where they do true damage vs targets below a certain flat HP threshold but normal damage otherwise. This allows them to burst squishy champions without destroying champions that tank up. > > Option B) All forms of sustain need to be greatly reduced (Aka lifesteal) and assassins need to be balanced around the idea that they shouldn't 100-0 something and instead need to 80-0 targets. They need to be more focused around their ability to get in and out (As opposed to divers who just go in) and relegated to sniping low health targets out of the enemy backline rather than just destroying the whole backline. > > ofc option B will never happen because it feels bad for assassin player to not be able to always 100-0 targets. Akali has no longer lifesteal.
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
I think this is definition of perfect but pls don't change PD (and Shojin'spear looks broken af on Irelia (E into Q into R into Q into A LOT OF AA and two Q)
: Hyper late game: {{item:3031}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3006}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oA7EoIrf,comment-id=000a0001000400010000,timestamp=2018-12-22T20:47:36.100+0000) > > Hyper late game: > > {{item:3031}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3006}} So no crit?
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations
Please make new items. Can u revert the old ER? Both IE seems good but the 5000 golds is unfair, if u win ur lane and reach it, u will basically win win the game with any chance to enemy to do something. The not will decide all the game and it's very very insane. Make the 2nd Stormrazors crits an active and all will be OK because wait 30 seconds without last hit for finally use ur stacks on minions is just stupid. Don't change the PD because it's a shield every 90 seconds it's TOO Long, the actual PD make ADC can fight easier, not EVER 90 SECONDS they are able to run fast and gain a shield, we don't need this. The Hexdrinker should have magic resist for obvious reasons.
: For 5000 gold, {{champion:157}} will have 100% Crit, the bonus damage on crits, 80 ad, 30% attack speed, and 5% movespeed with the second reversion. For 5900 gold, {{item:3031}} {{item:1053}} will make him 1 v 5.
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oA7EoIrf,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-12-22T00:05:35.621+0000) > > For 5000 gold, {{champion:157}} will have 100% Crit, the bonus damage on crits, 80 ad, 30% attack speed, and 5% movespeed with the second reversion. > For 5900 gold, {{item:3031}} {{item:1053}} will make him 1 v 5. No, this IE don't give crit so no u can't get 100% with this
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations
Please - Revert IE first version is the better 5000 GOLDS is TOO much Both Stormrazors are nice Please revert ER And pls don't change PD.

FearAKliNoob1478

Level 249 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion