yándere (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T01:58:28.620+0000) > > That's still a 3rd party. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > *** > This is the best I can find about them: [Super Data](https://www.superdataresearch.com/our-team/) > > They claim they have a partership with Tencent, but how much can they actually know about Tencent/Riot/League in particular? A quick google search shows they are owned by Nielsen, a $6.2 billion dollar data company.
> [{quoted}](name=yándere,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-20T03:41:59.970+0000) > > A quick google search shows they are owned by Nielsen, a $6.2 billion dollar data company. Yes, and? You know what "argument from authority fallacy" is? I'm just asking questions. I'm questioning the veracity of those numbers instead of believing them blindly. If the information came from Riot directly I would never not problem with it. We know Tencent and Riot don't disclose this type of information. I'm just curious to know **exactly** how they manage to get it.
: > [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:05:12.063+0000) > > Keep being greedy. > > What else can be expected from a company with Marc Merrill still at the head? OH, if you look at the top, it gave you the source, superdata https://www.superdataresearch.com/market-data/market-brief-year-in-review/
> [{quoted}](name=destroyer22719,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:27:30.613+0000) > > OH, if you look at the top, it gave you the source, superdata > https://www.superdataresearch.com/market-data/market-brief-year-in-review/ That's still a 3rd party. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} *** This is the best I can find about them: [Super Data](https://www.superdataresearch.com/our-team/) They claim they have a partership with Tencent, but how much can they actually know about Tencent/Riot/League in particular?
Esdese (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-01-19T16:34:26.522+0000) > > Can you imagine how many tickets they have to answer every day? I don't. > Do you have any experience with customer support? Me neither. > > It wasn't a bot. It was a scripted message. Why do they use a scripted message? Because some issues are frequent and the answer is usually the same. > OP got an answer within 12 hours of creating the ticket. Then he procceded to spam/bump his ticket 8 times in a span of two hours. Does this seem reasonable to you? I once waited 5 days for a reply. Guess how many times I bumped my ticket in the meantime. > > Anyway, the OP got a second answer and that one wasn't scripted. The second came in the same day of OP creating the ticket. What more do you want from them? If you don't imagine how many tickets they get every single day, then you have no basis, whatsoever, to answer me. But the thing is, I do. Plus, sadly, you just brought up the typical answer of: "They have too many things to deal with." That's a shit excuse with no foundations. You know what I want? I want the support team to be constituted by a caring and workaholic (not in the compelled manner) group of people. Not a bunch of incompetents who pretend to care, give no reason whatsoever about why you were punished and are better off cleaning streets than actually helping their patreons. You see, people have placed 500 bucks or more, just to have everything erased by something that could very well be a bug or mistake in Riot's detection systems. And even if it was not a bug it could very well be a misunderstanding. I don't care if they have 892! tickets per second, it's their job to read, act, revise and only then give an answer. They don't do half of that, otherwise you wouldn't read the same bullshit excuse: "Oh, I am sorry ... We can't tell you why you were banned ... You see? If we tell you, people would exploit our system. But, please! We beg you to not outsmart us by thinking that in this way you can't prove it is our mistake. We are Riot, a company that is always right and thrives under its own criteriation." No joke, they suck and the worst of all is that they don't care. They even shut your ticket if they see you are trying as much as possible to plead them to even listen for a single second to your own words. I once came to believe Riot Support was right, but after thinking for a while ... you start looking at these rejections and pure imbecile attitude they have, changing your view. Now, if what you care so much about is their "precious" time and too many tickets, then let me give you a suggestion: Why not waste a few weeks of their life (since they can't waste it on the client) trying to plan out an AI who tries, firstly, to give an instant response (just like blitzcrank bot in support) who seeks out to answer your question, and only then! If you really needed it, you could contact a real person (btw, for the record: FAQ sucks dick). I am sure that would probably reduce incoming tickets by 10% or slightly more.
> [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:59:00.448+0000) > > Plus, sadly, you just brought up the typical answer of: "They have too many things to deal with." It's not an excuse. It's the reason why their replies are scripted instead of "personalized". That doesn't mean they don't read the ticket itself. Again, the second reply wasn't a scripted one, so your point is moot. *** > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:59:00.448+0000) > > You see, people have placed 500 bucks or more, just to have everything erased by something that could very well be a bug or mistake in Riot's detection systems. That doesn't happen as often as you seem to implie. In the few rares cases where Riot made a mistake, guess what happened? The punishment was lifted. I've seen it happened at least 3 times now. In the OPs case his account breach isn't Riot's fault. Moot point yet again. *** > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:59:00.448+0000) > > I don't care if they have 892! tickets per second, it's their job to read, act, revise and only then give an answer. That's exactly what they do. Moot point.
: Riot has lost 700million dollars of profit loss compared to 2017
Call me skeptical, but how can a 3rd party know how much money Riot made? Did Riot disclose that information. If so, where can I find an official source?
Ferrymąn (EUW)
: Selling your Soul and Body for Skins
https://i.imgflip.com/22zq01.jpg
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tUb1gssq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-19T17:27:59.722+0000) > > Dude, did you even read what I said? There's more than one rift to The Void. > Read lore: > > - [Where Icathia once stood](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/where-icathia-once-stood/) > - [Into the Abyss](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/comic/nami/intotheabyss/59/) > - [Ryze cinematic](https://youtu.be/oGnZk-_R0KQ?t=224) > > The one in Frejlord, in specific in the Howling Abyss, is just one of them. > Don't incorrect me. My bad I didnt read it correctly but also no need to throw a tantrum because of it-.- The ryze cinematic Im guessing youre refering to the voidspown Ryze killed?
> [{quoted}](name=The Iceborn,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tUb1gssq,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-19T17:59:07.328+0000) > > The ryze cinematic Im guessing youre refering to the voidspown Ryze killed? Yes. It looks like a watcher, but that definitely wasn't in the Howling Abyss. We have a description of how the cave where the Watchers are frozen looks like and the cave in Ryze's cinematic doesn't look like it. It could have been an oversight, since we know the Fire Rune came from Frejlord. That said, I would not be surprised if that cave in particular has something to do with Nunu. I may be wrong about Nunu, but I'm right about the rest.
Kyarel (EUW)
: Sorry, false report? I feel that griefing is a reportable offence. I wasn't the only one telling him to stop griefing. And he was in the same game as me, to my regret.
You misunderstood what I said. Let me quote you again: > [{quoted}](name=Kyarel,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IhJEo7tX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-19T16:39:37.787+0000) > > **The veigar pushed off the threat** of a report by saying they had 20 accounts. A report from Veigar against you wouldn't do anything if you didn't to anything wrong, thus "false report". False/invalid reports are discarded by the system. I was not talking about **you** reporting Veigar.
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tUb1gssq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-19T17:01:39.408+0000) > > Frejlord isn't the only place with a rift to The Void. > The Void wants to destroy existence. As you said, The Void is nothingness, so anything that isn't "nothing" disturbs it. > *** > > You're thinking about The Void as a small scale thing. It isn't. > > Can't vouch for Kog'Maw or Cho'Gath, but void borns exist in Runeterra because they spawned from one of the rifts. There's one in Shurima, one somwhere in the sea (probably near Bilgewater), one in Frejlord, probably one in Ionia and probably many more spread across Aurelion's creation. I reckon most voidborns came from Shurima. > ######Now that It knows "reality" exists, It wants to destroy it. That includes everything in Aurelion's domain. Actually it very much is... The Portal from the void to the freljord was in the Abyss.. The watchers actually went through the portal,portal closed and before the could go anywhere Lissandra froze them under an Ice sheet...
Dude, did you even read what I said? There's more than one rift to The Void. Read lore: - [Where Icathia once stood](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/where-icathia-once-stood/) - [Into the Abyss](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/comic/nami/intotheabyss/59/) - [Ryze cinematic](https://youtu.be/oGnZk-_R0KQ?t=224) The one in Frejlord, in specific in the Howling Abyss, is just one of them. Don't incorrect me.
: About the Void
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tUb1gssq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-19T14:06:18.286+0000) > > So now the Void is like a cosmic vacuum that wants to swallow everything in existence. But now the portal thingy in Freljord is frozen Frejlord isn't the only place with a rift to The Void. The Void wants to destroy existence. As you said, The Void is nothingness, so anything that isn't "nothing" disturbs it. *** > [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=tUb1gssq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-19T14:06:18.286+0000) > > So that is why they have these little beings like kha, kog, vel, rek are running around and killing stuff You're thinking about The Void as a small scale thing. It isn't. Can't vouch for Kog'Maw or Cho'Gath, but voidborns exist in Runeterra because they spawned from one of the rifts. There's one in Shurima, one somewhere in the sea (probably near Bilgewater), one in Frejlord, probably one in Ionia and probably many more spread across Aurelion's creation. I reckon most voidborns came from Shurima. ######Now that It knows "reality" exists, It wants to destroy it. That includes everything in Aurelion's domain. > ### * [Aurelion Story](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/aurelionsol-color-story/)[](https://.) >[](https://.) I sense the Voidborn perversions of life tunneling through reality’s firmament, sending tides of unseen energy coursing through the aether. They shred the veil that separates nothingness and form with their unwelcome passage.[](https://.) They’re drawn to me, those multi-eyed, carapaced abominations. They seek to devour me, the greatest of their threats.[](https://.) From the epicenter of the corruption, I feel a will… hungry and indomitable, and far from the typical mindlessness I’m accustomed to from these Voidborn aberrations.[](https://.) Whatever exists on the other side is laughing.[](https://.) >[](https://.) That's what I really want to know. Is there some entity in The Void that we've yet to know about. Time will tell. *
Kyarel (EUW)
: Any way to report multiple accounts at once?
> [{quoted}](name=Kyarel,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IhJEo7tX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-19T16:39:37.787+0000) > > The veigar pushed off the threat of a report by saying they had 20 accounts. I doubt that, but is it possible to report multiple accounts from the same source? Email, or something? No. *** - Only one report is needed to trigger an investigation - False reports do nothing - You can only report a player that was in the same game as you
Esdese (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-19T00:01:54.645+0000) > > At the time of me posting this: > > - 86 views > - 4 upvotes > - 1 downvote > - 12 minutes > > Something's fishy. > *** > Anyway. The only thing I'll add is the following: don't spam your tickets. You replied to your ticket 8 times in the same day. Spamming tickets does two things: puts you back in the queue and annoys whoever is reading it afterwards. > > There's nothing we can do here on the boards. The Support answer is final. Two specialists gave you the same answer, so the punishment likely won't change. If they actually worked instead of delivering bot answers, maybe people wouldn't do that.
> [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-19T15:26:49.116+0000) > > If they actually worked instead of delivering bot answers, maybe people wouldn't do that. Can you imagine how many tickets they have to answer every day? I don't. Do you have any experience with customer support? Me neither. It wasn't a bot. It was a scripted message. Why do they use a scripted message? Because some issues are frequent and the answer is usually the same. OP got an answer within 12 hours of creating the ticket. Then he procceded to spam/bump his ticket 8 times in a span of two hours. Does this seem reasonable to you? I once waited 5 days for a reply. Guess how many times I bumped my ticket in the meantime. Anyway, the OP got a second answer and that one wasn't scripted. The second came in the same day of OP creating the ticket. What more do you want from them?
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-19T00:01:54.645+0000) > > At the time of me posting this: > > - 86 views > - 4 upvotes > - 1 downvote > - 12 minutes > > Something's fishy. > *** > Anyway. The only thing I'll add is the following: don't spam your tickets. You replied to your ticket 8 times in the same day. Spamming tickets does two things: puts you back in the queue and annoys whoever is reading it afterwards. > > There's nothing we can do here on the boards. The Support answer is final. Two specialists gave you the same answer, so the punishment likely won't change. Sick wannabe mod fam Either way there seems to be a trend where multiple people have had this issue and I think its unreasonable that theyre just putting their foot down rather than doing some research in the background
> [{quoted}](name=Terror Earth,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEBmNOuE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-19T00:11:28.471+0000) > > Sick wannabe mod fam > > Either way there seems to be a trend where multiple people have had this issue and I think its unreasonable that theyre just putting their foot down rather than doing some research in the background What are you talking about? Research about what? *** You know what's really interesting? It's the first time you comment on the boards, any board actually, and you just so happen to come across this discussion in particular. Isn't that interesting?
888leoj (EUW)
: Unreasonably banned
At the time of me posting this: - 86 views - 4 upvotes - 1 downvote - 12 minutes Something's fishy. *** Anyway. The only thing I'll add is the following: don't spam your tickets. You replied to your ticket 8 times in the same day. Spamming tickets does two things: puts you back in the queue and annoys whoever is reading it afterwards. There's nothing we can do here on the boards. The Support answer is final. Two specialists gave you the same answer, so the punishment likely won't change.
: Well we can agree to disagree on that. Given that we are the products of our environment, and our parents play a huge role in that, I don't think any good character biography should begin with the protagonist executing them. You wouldn't start off Hitler's biography with the liquidation of the Jewish ghetto.
You're comparing the holocaust - victims - to Noxian conspirator, which included Swain's parents. You don't see anything wrong with that comparsion? I'm not here to convice you about Swain's role in the lore. What I don't like is when people pull analogies out of their arse that don't even make sense. *** Swain's story doesn't start with him executing his parents. It doesn't even start with the execution. But the execution wasn't about his parents. It was about protecting Noxus. Now let me use your argument against you. Given that we are products of our environment, and knowing Swain was raised in Noxus, it makes complete sense that he would value his nation more than his kin. The story **should not** start with him sparing some of the conspirators because they are family. That's why Noxus is strong. Sacrifices must be made for the greater good. ######Noxus ideology.
: Just read it. I love that he executed his own parents. That’s a great starting point for character development.
Much better than what he had before. Swain's motivation are clear. He wants to unite and expand Noxus; he wants a strong Noxus. Executing his own parents, because they posed a threat to his nation, or so he thought, shows where his loyalty was/is. Darius is another strong champion in the lore. It's not by chance that both of them are part of [The Trifarix](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/trifarian-legion/). New Swain is more than a "Master Tactician" (old title). Swain is the Vision of Noxus, both figuratively and literally. ######Noxus' lore is really good. This is just an excuse to have you read more of it. It makes you look at them as more than just warmongers. I would even go so far as to say Noxus is the best nation in Runeterra.
: Very little. And it was better that way because you left it to your imagination. Now he’s some guy who lost his arm and sewn on a demon arm instead. The demon arm does demon things and is pretty cool. /lore
> [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkcYPEZF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T17:18:04.712+0000) > > Very little. > And it was better that way because you left it to your imagination. No it wasn't. That's a terrible story telling. Imagine this. You buy a book, 400 pages. The first page says: "This is a story about a boy with blue eyes and golden hair. This boy loves exploring. One day he finds a magical artifact and his live changes forever". The remaining 399 pages are blank, because the rest of the story takes place in your imagination. See what I mean by "terrible story telling"? It's not up to the reader to create/imagine the story itself. While it can work for details (if not explicity described), for example "what does he sound like" or "how tall is he", it won't work for anything else. *** > [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkcYPEZF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T17:18:04.712+0000) > > Now he’s some guy who lost his arm and sewn on a demon arm instead. The demon arm does demon things and is pretty cool. You aren't much of a reader, are you? Swain's lore is much more complex than that. The champion has an identity. He has his motivations and a plan. To tell you more, his lore focus very little on his demon arm. It's a pivotal in his character build up, but Swain was already a strong character **before** it came along. What he discovered only made him more powerful. *** I suggest you actually read lore before spouting nonense. You can find it here: [Swain Bio](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/swain/) and [Swain Story](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/swain-color-story/). Count how many times they mention his demon arm. ######Hint: one hand is enough to count them.
: Revert the swain rework
> [{quoted}](name=KirbyCake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkcYPEZF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-17T16:51:01.301+0000) > > Also his previous lore and character is much better than whatever he is now. I don't like to discuss gameplay, but this is where I come in. Are we talking about the same Swain here? What lore did he have before?
KlanBoss (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vgE0ssi6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-17T16:15:16.212+0000) > > I'm not sure, but doesn't trap just mean someone pretending to be the opposite sex (usually a male posing to be a female in the gaming community) in order to try to "woo" them before revealing who they are? > > I feel like the only people that would take offense to being called a trap are... traps... so wouldn't it just be an accurate statement then? > > It's not degrading or insulting if they are literally trying to hide their identity for that purpose. It's not insulting if they are not a trap because it doesn't apply. > > Personally I feel that this kind of behavior should be unacceptable and discouraged since it's literally attempting to develop a relationship on a lie or false guise. according to your definition of the word trap people who are actual transgenders would find it offensive
> [{quoted}](name=KlanBoss,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vgE0ssi6,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-17T16:16:51.524+0000) > > according to your definition of the word trap people who are actual transgenders would find it offensive No. According to his definition, transgeders don't try to "woo" you before they reveal who they really are. In other words, transgenders don't pretend to be of the opposite sex to "trap" you. They appear to be the opposite gender because that's what they identify as. You're being disingenuous by purposefully missing the point.
: I really dont see how calling someone a trap isn't allowed when the word isn't even negative. It's basically just a different way to say crossdresser. Mods need to stop forcing their own ideals on the boards when the general meaning of the word is accepted as being a joke not an insult
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vgE0ssi6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-17T16:05:21.565+0000) > > Mods need to stop forcing their own ideals on the boards when the general meaning of the word is accepted as being a joke not an insult Careful now. Someone might hear you.
: Oh my god this place has truly gone to shit. I bet I would get banned these days if I made a thread to ask if traps are gay or not. Fuck this.
> [{quoted}](name=Lv60 Retri Pala,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vgE0ssi6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-17T16:03:41.064+0000) > > I bet I would get banned these days if I made a thread to ask if traps are gay or not. The answer is yes.
KlanBoss (EUW)
: why is it called jungle and not forest
It goes back to the origins of the genre itself. "Jungle" is just a name.
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qPnzeKZq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-14T18:39:29.026+0000) > > Tbh, it should automatically convert 3 key fragments into a Hextech Key. Fragments can't be used for anything else. > If somehow it can't be done right now, then at least have the option to craft multiples at the same time. If you mean crafting multiple fragments into multiple keys, then it already does that for you based on how many fragments you have. If you meant something else, well...idk
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qPnzeKZq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T18:41:55.141+0000) > > If you mean crafting multiple fragments into multiple keys It does? Last time I tried I had 8 key fragments and had to craft two keys individually. I know we can open multiple lootboxes at the same time, but I didn't know it was possible to craft more than 1 hextech key.
needHymn (NA)
: I know some people hate RNG in-game, but in the loot tab it might be nice if...
Tbh, it should automatically convert 3 key fragments into a Hextech Key. Fragments can't be used for anything else. If somehow it can't be done right now, then at least have the option to craft multiples at the same time.
vladiq (EUW)
: What Happens if REROLL 3 Ultimate Skins?
That's a bug. It isn't supposed to unlock an owned skin if there're skins yet to be unlocked. Other than that, everything is working as intended.
: Galio is gonna go from the best champion because of aftershock to the worst champion in 1 patch LOL.
Just going to say: that's not how statistics work. 2.6% is very low so it's insignificant. You can't make conclusions based on it. Here's why numbers are important: [Shaco](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Shaco/) ||Electrocute|Dark Harvest|Lethal Tempo| |:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:| |--------------------|----------------------------------------|----------------------------------------|----------------------------------------| |Win Rate|52.1|51.7|55.7| |Play Rate|38.5|31.9|0.5| Does that mean Lethal Tempo is the best keystone on Shaco? Most people would say no, by instint. Why? Because the play rate is so low compared to the other two. Why should it be any different with Galio? With Galio isn't the case "which is the best keystone?" but rather "what will happen to Galio's win rate if his best keystone is nerfed?". You can't answer the second question because every other number is so low. ######What I mean is you can't conclude his win rate will go down to 47% because his "2nd best keystone" has 47% win rate. Galio is Top 1 in two roles right now.
Arduno (NA)
: If we could increase the size of the Earth, think we could still play lol?
Earth is far from being "too full". As a civilization, we've mainly explored 2 axis. Recently we've been exploring the third, but only in one direction. There's still plenty of space, in Earth, to explore and utilize. That said, I'd like to be alive when our civilization expands outside of our little planet. ######Tbh with you, I think the big next step in "evolution" isn't what most would like. Human bodies are weak. We need to go further. #GloriousEvolution
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=NorthernWo1f,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aw6OzKEi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T11:02:15.676+0000) > > Well my dude, I said it as a joke "It was just a prank dude". Sure. Wrong board either way.
: Idk how you found all of them, idk how long it took, but you are a hero! {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Oh thank you, Poppy. I'll be taking that hammer now. ######Approximately one hour of research.
: The "mistake" of the BE/Prestige Points error should be reconciled.
I didn't know this was a competition to see who gets all the skins first. The nerve of some people. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
jakoep (EUW)
: Year in review: lets collect the "flavour text" for every champion in the game!
##Last Edit Here are all 142 champions and their flavour texts: {{champion:266}} deaaattththhh {{champion:103}} More skins? Yeah, you definitely deserve more. {{champion:84}} You’re the realest in the game, uh. {{champion:12}} Don’t milk those. {{champion:32}} When you invite everyone to your gank, but no one shows. Q.Q {{champion:34}} The one champion who definitely lays eggs. {{champion:1}} Burning is a great smell to play with. {{champion:22}} Cross map arrows. So satisfying. {{champion:136}} Twinkle twinkle gigantic thundering voluminous star. {{champion:268}} May I have a moment of your time to talk of Shurima? {{champion:432}} Always a good time to get a chime {{champion:53}} Hook city. {{champion:63}} Who needs an ADC when you can just carry? {{champion:201}} When the going gets tough, they call you. {{champion:51}} You could only have been more effective if you swapped cupcakes with donuts. {{champion:164}} There’s not a lot you can’t solve by slicing and dicing your enemies. {{champion:69}} Boots can’t save them. This snake lady dealt the most CC last year. {{champion:31}} Why are we yelling?! {{champion:42}} Looks like somebody’s all spooled up! {{champion:122}} Forever dunking their winrate. {{champion:131}} We know. You’re the real eclipse god. {{champion:36}} You know you’re not a real doctor, right? {{champion:119}} I’m sure this isn’t a surprise, but Draven earned more gold than any other champ last year. {{champion:245}} We all want to rewind mistakes, but maining Ekko wasn’t one. {{champion:60}} I spy a squishy about to die. {{champion:28}} You can hear it in my growl growl growl growl. {{champion:81}} You you you you you belong in a muse museu mus museum. {{champion:9}} I think you scared them. {{champion:114}} That wasn’t even a challenge. {{champion:105}} That’s a lot of time on the troll pole. {{champion:3}} Nice job. They hit rock bottom. {{champion:41}} More oranges? {{champion:86}} Not a mage. Giant falling sword is pure coincidence. {{champion:150}} demaglioooooo {{champion:79}} Throw keg. Repeat 4000 times. {{champion:104}} Puts on sunglasses. Shells out damage. {{champion:120}} Gotta go fast! {{champion:74}} Pythagoras is on a strict diet of fear and scuttle crabs, but Bitey requires quite a lot more food per day. Turret Jr. is the weakest of them all but I hypothesize when they are fully grown we can successfully replace all turrets with dragons. {{champion:420}} Don’t you love when they hug towers? {{champion:39}} Stunning combos. {{champion:427}} DAAAAIIIISSSSSYYYYYYYY {{champion:40}} Escaping is a breeze. Janna spent more time alive than any other champion last year. {{champion:59}} You’re still helping. {{champion:24}} The real weapon was inside you all along. {{champion:126}} You don’t always use E to farm. Just during ganks. {{champion:202}} Every masterpiece needs a maestro {{champion:222}} Looved all the explosions! Only things missing were more explosions. {{champion:145}} Voidspotting > Vaynespotting {{champion:429}} They used to adventure but they took a spear to the knee, heart, head, body, leg... {{champion:43}} It _***~~dosen’t~~***_ matter how many seasons pass. They never expect the Karma damage. {{champion:30}} You were Karthus before it was cool. {{champion:38}} Shhhhhhh. {{champion:55}} Go hard or go home. Katarina spent the least time alive last year. {{champion:10}} aaaaand ult. {{champion:141}} A scythe never looked so good. In blue OR red! {{champion:85}} Shocking performance. They were totally stunned. {{champion:121}} poke poke {{champion:203}} That’s the thing about eternal hunting, the winning doesn’t stop either. {{champion:240}} DUN DUN DUN DUN {{champion:96}} Slime time! Kog’Maw got 2nd place for most gold per game. {{champion:7}} You made them see double. {{champion:64}} If you miss a Q but can’t see it... did you actually miss it? {{champion:89}} They could never douse your light. {{champion:127}} The actual ice queen. Nice work. {{champion:236}} When the world gives you hell, you become the devil. {{champion:117}} Behind every good support is their Pix and purple. {{champion:99}} The lady of light spent more time in ARAM than any other champ last year. {{champion:54}} You rocked the house. {{champion:90}} Counter And Nuke Champions Every R {{champion:57}} saplings! {{champion:11}} Unstoppable! Master Yi had the most kills snd multi kills last year. {{champion:21}} Payback is a goddess. Miss Fortune got 2nd place for most kills last year. {{champion:82}} Thank you for playing Mordekaiser. Truly. {{champion:25}} You never show mercy. Not to enemies, not to bread. {{champion:267}} Pouring salt on enemies pays off. Nami got the most honors last year. {{champion:75}} No, they don’t need you. Just keep farming. {{champion:111}} This time, your enemies drowned. {{champion:518}} _***~~This one is bugged. It literally doesn't show anything, even on accounts with only Neeko.~~***_ {{champion:76}} One does not simply dodge your spear. {{champion:56}} DARKKKKKNESSSSSSS {{champion:20}} Team: Report Nunu. You: Don’t forget Willump. {{champion:2}} Draven’t got nothing on you. {{champion:61}} Orianna finished her performance with a glorious five-man ult. Victorious indeed. {{champion:516}} When your team upgrades the wrong item... {{champion:80}} Your enemies did not enjoy that. {{champion:78}} Come at me. {{champion:555}} Go ahead and ks. No one minds. {{champion:133}} Fly fast. Zoom zoom whole map. {{champion:497}} Stupendous! Surreal! Magnificent! {{champion:33}} OK {{champion:421}} Gently chomps enemies. {{champion:58}} Who cares about Nasus? You dealt tons of damage. {{champion:107}} Stabby tabby. {{champion:92}} Flashes mastery. {{champion:68}} Hot-hot-hot! Rumble’s the most picked top laner in Worlds history. {{champion:13}} Out of mana? AA. {{champion:113}} You really went hog wild this year. {{champion:35}} You made their LP disappear. {{champion:98}} Shen saves carry. Gives double. Team: where’s your ult? {{champion:102}} You can take down anything except six Wit’s Ends. {{champion:27}} Quit leading us on. {{champion:14}} Do your thing, Sion. Your team is fine. {{champion:15}} Have you considered a career in pizza delivery? Or cosplay? {{champion:72}} Why are we standing on these things? {{champion:37}} Sona song: QQWQQEQQWQQR {{champion:16}} WEE-OOO, WEE-OOO. Soraka healed more than any champion last year. {{champion:50}} Noxus is proud. {{champion:134}} You dropped the ball just right. {{champion:223}} Who fed Tahm Kench? {{champion:163}} Rock salt fairy. {{champion:91}} TalON = death. TalOFF = death. {{champion:44}} Give ’em the ol’ razzle dazzle. {{champion:17}} Don’t listen to everyone. We like Teemo, too. {{champion:412}} Vision is the best soul food. Thresh placed the most wards last year. {{champion:18}} Rocket jumping out is only okay once you’ve got the penta. {{champion:48}} They fed the troll. {{champion:23}} Solve all problems with brute force. {{champion:4}} You played your cards right. {{champion:29}} What stinks? Oh, it’s you. {{champion:77}} Open all the gates. {{champion:6}} K/DA Urgot??? {{champion:110}} It takes two to dance with death. Wait, no, three. {{champion:67}} You’re reeeeeeaaaaallly good. {{champion:45}} You’re the baddest Bandle boy of all. {{champion:161}} Yes, I’m buying support items. \*crosses tentacles\* {{champion:254}} Punch first. Actually, punch always. {{champion:112}} Thanks for leading the glorious evolution. {{champion:8}} You did bloody good, mate. {{champion:106}} Because puns aren’t the only thing that go over your head. {{champion:19}} My, what big ganks you have. {{champion:62}} WOOOOOO Kong {{champion:498}} Let those feathers fly. {{champion:101}} FROM DOWNTOWN. {{champion:5}} Xin Zhao is so OP just choose a skin and win. {{champion:157}} They can flame you, they can ban you. But Yasuo is still the most played champion of 2018. {{champion:83}} There are dozens of us! {{champion:154}} The secret weapon. {{champion:238}} WHAT WAS THAT?! Zed had the most kills per game of any champion last year. {{champion:115}} The only good enemy is an exploding enemy. {{champion:26}} You probably saw this one coming. {{champion:142}} Bubble down on your zzz’s. {{champion:143}} Every rose has its thorn. You have a lot of them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2N3xN9xA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T14:33:45.113+0000) > > Probably the most sensible thing I've read so far. > I honestly don't feel entitled to anything. I wasn't online when the bug happened; tough luck for me. Someone else got lucky; good for them. To demand from Riot to repeat the mistake is nothing short of madness. even that would be stupid for them to do. Honestly, probably only a minority of players even visit boards /reddit. And really the only way to learn about this situation is through them, unless u have a friend tell you. Look how up in arms these people are , "waahhh i didn't get free shit, ban all those lucky bastards". Im sure they'd feel differently if they had known of the bug. Riot giving away a free capsule would announce their mistake to the ENTIRE community, and potentially piss off exponentially greater numbers of people.
> [{quoted}](name=OrangeMarine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2N3xN9xA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T17:55:09.965+0000) > > Im sure they'd feel differently if they had known of the bug. Yes, people are hypocrite. It really boggles my mind why anyone would suggest punishing players who bought capsules for 1 BE. As I said before, I don't feel entitled to anything. I welcome free stuff, but I'm not demading anything from Riot. It was just a mistake and some players managed to get some value out if it. They fixed the thing pretty fast too. In 14 minutes a reddit/boards post would not have the chance to go viral.
Dikast1s (EUNE)
: Venting by saying "report x" instead of "get (&$#^*$! you !@&$&!@( (&!$@^*!" towards someone who , frankly , deserves the second one for wasting everyone's time for no reason is now considered "one of the dumbest things you can do". 2K19 everybody.
It's dumb because it only has negative consequences. 1 or 9 reports is the same, so asking for reports is pointless. Thus if you ask for reports, you're being dumb. You know what else is dumb? Smoking. That's the kind of dumb I'm talking about. You can do it, but it's not good for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T14:22:14.642+0000) > > Punishment for what? For using something made avaiable to them by Riot? **That** doesn't seem fair. > It was Riot's mistake. Players shouldn't be punished for something Riot did wrong. > *** Riot's mistake is not justification for players to **obtain significant rewards in an unintended fashion and not be punished for exploiting the clearly unintended shop values**. > Because there's no reason to complain. It really boggles my mind the jealousy of players that want the lucky winners to be punished. > What world do we live in? We want to punish someone because they were luckier than us? For fuck sake. A lot of players who actually paid money feel cheated and unappreciated by the fact these players are getting away with this. Riot basically said "there would be a ton of work that would go into fixing this but we don't want to do that". That's much like a policeman seeing a swerving car (drunk driver assumption) and saying "I don't feel like dealing with a drunk" and letting it go. > Shitty people are everywhere, but they're not being shitty in the game, so we can't punish them. Otherwise it'd be like punishing someone for saying "I'm a millionaire and you are all losers". > *** Actually, someone could be punished for saying that because they're insulting others. But that's beside the point. > That I can agree with. If you want to _***~~punish players on the boards~~***_, that's fine. It counts as spam, so it shouldn't be here. What we can't do is punished players in the game for bragging outside of it. Riot reserves the right to extend punishments from boards to in game and vice versa. So regardless of whether you feel they should, they can.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T14:40:28.870+0000) > > Riot's mistake is not justification for players to **obtain significant rewards in an unintended fashion and not be punished for exploiting the clearly unintended shop values**. Riddle me this: does that affect how the game works? In other words, did they earn an advantage over you? If the answer is "no", then stop complaining. *** > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T14:40:28.870+0000) > > Riot basically said "there would be a ton of work that would go into fixing this but we don't want to do that". That's much like a policeman seeing a swerving car (drunk driver assumption) and saying "I don't feel like dealing with a drunk" and letting it go. No, it isn't. Those are not even close to being the same thing, so the analogy doesn't hold. We're not talking about 1 case here. There may be hundreds, maybe thousands, of accounts affected. You can't compare those two cases when the scale doesn't match. Also, the problem isn't just about scale. You don't know how their backend service is setup. You don't know what they can or cannot track. You don't know if something else was broken. You don't have any of that information, so you can't assume it's easy to solve. It's not necessarily "we don't want to be bothered with fixing this". Maybe it's more like "we don't know how we can fix this". Two very different things. *** > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T14:40:28.870+0000) > > Actually, someone could be punished for saying that because they're insulting others. But that's beside the point. No, you can't. You're missing the point on purpose and being disingenuous. You were talking about punishing players in game for bragging on the boards. That's like wanting to punish someone in the game for saying "I'm a millionaire and you're all losers" on the boards. You can't punish cases like this. *** > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T14:40:28.870+0000) > > Riot reserves the right to extend punishments from boards to in game and vice versa. So regardless of whether you feel they should, they can. Actually, that's not exactly how it works. Riot can punish anyone and don't need a reason for it. Maybe that's why you're mixing things up. A player punished in the game won't automatically be punished on the boards. Same thing goes the other way. Just because they **can** do it, doesn't mean they **should**. It would give Riot bad image if they did, but the ToS we signed gives them that option. Anyway. The point is: we **shouldn't** punish players in the game for something they did on the boards. ######I changed "can" to "should" because you're scrutinizing my word choice. Two people can play that game though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wwtg4NYc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T12:39:08.686+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > Sadly Riot wont learn and will keep going this nasty path. they are really REALLY trying as hard as possible for us to make us leave "Sadly riot wont learn" I disagree, they likely make a good amount of money from the prestige skins so they will happily keep making them. The community needs to stop buying this baloney and then riot will listen.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wwtg4NYc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T12:59:27.704+0000) > > The community needs to stop buying this baloney and then riot will listen. I like prestige skins as much as the next guy, but if there's a market then there's a product. Clearly enough players are buying that crap. I don't blame Riot because I would do the same thing. It's not like they are neglecting everything else.
: Oh, I’m sorry, I made it sound like there was actually a post like that on the Boards right now. No, I meant that in general it happens every so often.
Some people have more than one account, or have a decently sized group of friends (eg discord server), so it's easy to manipulate votes. That doesn't mean votes are being manipulated, but it can happen. Sometimes people just upvote/downvote without reading the post itself. Same thing can happen with comments. ######I find that the first line of any comment is enough to sway that decision.
: The amount of players who feel betrayed enough to actually leave the game for good after what happened will probably never spend enough to even out what you suggested. People are upset now and possibly won’t spend (anymore) money on the capsules and/or leave for a short amount of time. In the end most of those upset players will calm down, return and forget about the whole ordeal though. As somebody who also missed out on the bug I would feel satisfied enough if Riot compensated us with 1 free capsule. It’s not like they did it on purpose so feeling betrayed really is the wrong emotion here. Is it unfair? Kinda, but the majority of players who weren’t lucky enough to exploit the bug also wouldn’t cry for the skins etc. to be removed if they were the ones who were able to buy capsules for 1BE each.
> [{quoted}](name=iGaveUpAtLast,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2N3xN9xA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-12T12:43:54.056+0000) > > I would feel satisfied enough if Riot compensated us with 1 free capsule. Probably the most sensible thing I've read so far. I honestly don't feel entitled to anything. I wasn't online when the bug happened; tough luck for me. Someone else got lucky; good for them. To demand from Riot to repeat the mistake is nothing short of madness.
: Okay, I see a post with a lot of upvotes, nothing unusual here...
Dikast1s (EUNE)
: Calling for reports on trolls is now considered toxic, proposal for next step
It's not that "calling for reports on trolls" is punishable. What is punishable is asking for reports in the first place, regardless towards whom it is. Everyone is playing the same game as you. Everyone can see what you see. You don't need to remind someone else to report X player. Besides, like Timethief said, the system only needs 1 report to trigger an investigation. Asking for reports is one of the dumbest things you can do.
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T13:26:08.829+0000) > > Those people are just dumb. It isn't unfair. It's like winning the lottery because of a system error. A few were lucky enough to get a prize, but it isn't unfair for everyone else. > > I find it amazing that crybabies like those exist. We are allowed to be jealous, but to cry about it is one step too far. "Stop crying about these people getting to abuse a super cheap and clearly unintended price!" Look, I'm not going to say it would be fair to ban those players, nor suggest that there should be compensation for everyone else. I understand why Riot didn't want to punish them and I can tolerate that decision because cosmetics in League don't offer any direct in game boost. My suggestion for punishment towards those players is a freeze on hextech loot unlocks (you can earn/obtain normally, but you can't add anything to your collection) for a duration of time based on capsules bought for 1 BE in that time frame. It doesn't actually lock you out of event rewards, as you would still be able to convert tokens and such (they would simply remain as permanents in your loot until the lock expired). It's an impactful punishment although ultimately meaningless. My bigger issue is people saying there's no reason to complain about Riot not giving any punishment (because some people will take it as cheating and others won't) or to complain about other players bragging. Those braggarts are no different than sore winners, shoving their shitty attitude into your face because the win alone wasn't enough. I don't need those people in League or clogging boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T14:09:22.971+0000) > > My suggestion for punishment towards those players Punishment for what? For using something made avaiable to them by Riot? **That** doesn't seem fair. It was Riot's mistake. Players shouldn't be punished for something Riot did wrong. *** > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T14:09:22.971+0000) > > My bigger issue is people saying there's no reason to complain about Riot not giving any punishment or to complain about other players bragging. > Those braggarts are no different than sore winners, shoving their shitty attitude into your face Because there's no reason to complain. It really boggles my mind the jealousy of players that want the lucky winners to be punished. What world do we live in? We want to punish someone because they were luckier than us? For fuck sake. Shitty people are everywhere, but they're not being shitty in the game, so we can't punish them. Otherwise it'd be like punishing someone for saying "I'm a millionaire and you are all losers". *** > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T14:09:22.971+0000) > > I don't need those people in League or clogging boards. That I can agree with. If you want to _***~~punish players on the boards~~***_, that's fine. It counts as spam, so it shouldn't be here. What we can't do is punished players in the game for bragging outside of it.
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T13:19:30.085+0000) > > In that case there's no crisis. Riot made a mistake and some people were lucky enough to "profit" from it. > Why should they double up on the mistake? Answer: they shouldn't. Ask the hundreds (if not thousands) of people who are shouting about how unfair it is to them lol
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T13:22:08.323+0000) > > Ask the hundreds (if not thousands) of people who are shouting about how unfair it is to them lol Those people are just dumb. It isn't unfair. It's like winning the lottery because of a system error. A few were lucky enough to get a prize, but it isn't unfair for everyone else. I find it amazing that crybabies like those exist. We are allowed to be jealous, but to cry about it is one step too far.
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNnJdhjN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-12T13:07:07.439+0000) > > What "crisis" are we talking about exactly? Hit me up with a link. Riot made an error, letting people buy Blood Moon capsules for 1 BE each, which lasted 14 minutes. They've removed the Aatrox skin and Prestige Points acquired, but aren't removing the capsules themselves because the process would be too complex. You can read more in Developer Corner.
In that case there's no crisis. Riot made a mistake and some people were lucky enough to "profit" from it. Why should they double up on the mistake? Answer: they shouldn't.
: What happened to 512RP skins Riot?
Not this again. I don't have the numbers with me right now, but from what I remember 520 RP, or lower, skins are ~20% of every skin. Isn't that good enough? For comparison, 1350 RP skins, or higher, are ~28%.
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Another solution to the capsule drama
What "crisis" are we talking about exactly? Hit me up with a link.
: THEORY: Sylas talking about Morgana Rework!
> [{quoted}](name=Nabil17778,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=s6miQltE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-09T14:17:28.754+0000) > > So I've a weird theory about her new ultimate. She is going be like Karthus, because Sylas said "can chains for **EVERYONE**". I guess her ultimate will be like Karthus's ultimate but with chains (Root & Stun) > I know her old ultimate also can root & stun everyone but not so many. [Morgana Wiki](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Morgana). Soul Shackles > ACTIVE: After a 0.5-second delay, Morgana latches chains of energy onto nearby enemy champions > Targets who did not leave the tether range after 3 seconds are Stun icon stunned for 1.5 seconds Her ultimate already has "chains" and it already stuns targets. Sylas' quote didn't reveal anything new. We've known for about half a year that Morgana's rework will be small scale, more akin to a VU. Morgana doesn't need much work. With that in mind, likely her ultimate won't change (no Karthus R). ######~~Fetching source~~ [Source](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/94lwqr/akali_role_switch/e3qc9rn) > ### *Inb4 her rework only changes her passive and her W.[](https://.)Spellvamp from passive = gone; something else replaces it.[](https://.)W does what it does now plus it heals her for a % of the damage dealt.[](https://.)That's what I think will happen.*
Rexxiee (NA)
: Hashinshin on how to fix mage items
Define "mage" and "any position". What I'm seeing ain't it. [Mid Lane](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle) Top 20 has 11 mages; top 10 has 5. From those, only two are above 52% win rate: Lux and Ahri. [Support](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/support) I won't bother counting those for obvious reasons. Anyway, most of them are not above 52% win rate. [Top Lane](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/top) No mages in the top 20, unless you count Jayce (categorically an _Artillery_ champion). [Jungle](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/jungle) Elise is the only "mage" (categorically a _Diver_ ) . *** "Any mage in any position is overpowered", but stats say otherwise. Since when have you started listening to Hash?
Wuks (NA)
: Boards Usage Guide - Part 1: Boards Markup
> ### * **Okay, this is epic!** * When will this be avaiable on the other boards, in particular EU ?
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: im done with league of legends.
http://img-comment-fun.9cache.com/media/d5efd9de141869699839443810_700wa_0.gif
: A lamp post.
> [{quoted}](name=PrisonNightmare,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7YtVgAHh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-07T15:39:29.422+0000) > > A lamp post. ^This guy gets it.
Vesarixx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HMfHjQEw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-05T15:13:52.852+0000) > > Actually, Riven received 2 skins at the same time and a 3rd a few months later. Pyke isn't the first one, Riven is. > After her you have Veigar. He waited 210 days for his 2nd skin, which is 2 weeks less than Pyke will be. > I'm sure there are other cases. > > Yes, I know. I'm a party pooper. > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} > > ######This is assuming Pyke's skin will indeed come next week. If it doesn't, then he will be behind a few other champions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU
> [{quoted}](name=Vesarixx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HMfHjQEw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-05T16:24:06.913+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU Nice! That one is going into my meme collection. Thank you! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: So when are we going to make all RANDOM actually RANDOM?
> [{quoted}](name=Packun Flower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AOzALiHn,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-05T14:13:21.879+0000) > > I have rerolled game after game after game and each reroll was the SAME champion over and over. You know what "random" means, don't you? What you're asking for isn't it. What you want is "dynamic randomness", "pseudo-random" or "controlled randomness"; whichever term you like the most. It's very hard for us, humans, to perceive what "random" truly means. We find patterns where they don't exist. Receiving the same champion multiple times is random and seeing the same champions multiple times is also random. ######Let's ignore the fact that there's no such thing as "true random" with computers. *** Here's something to blow your mind: [ARAM by Play Rate](https://lolalytics.com/aram/worldwide/platinum/plus/champions/) Notice the "play rate" numbers. The first 48 champions have a range of 8.5% to 13.5% pick rate. That's a 5% differential over 33.8% of the champions pool. The last 52 champions have a range of 1% to 6% pick rate; 5% differential over 36.6% of the champion pool. That looks pretty random to me. Basically, what I'm saying is we have an almost flat bell curve. The percentage of champions above 8.5% is (almost) the same as the champions below 6%. To get a sense for the thing, take a look at [Summoner's Rift numbers](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champions/).
Show more

Febos

Level 83 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion