: Pyke Jungle
i play a fair amount of pyke my most played champ this season.. he belongs in botlane, be brings a lot of things other supports dont apart for say vel coz and brand and thats huge kill pressure.. pyke is the only support i play... otherwise the lane is just boring for me.. the moment u take pyke and buff stuff like his wave clear and his jungle clear speed. u remove such a good pick for support to a lane were there are a lot better champs than pyke... pyke has a huge amount of flaws... but a shit ton of benefits and this is just risk and reward... playing him support just removes a lot of his risk.. the guy was far to strong in other lanes and tbh fucking broken.. so instead of nerfing what pyke of built for and thats support... they nerfed what made him good in other lanes and that was wave clearing without any pressure of dying.. pyke should be foucsed on one thing and one thing only, making plays and killing a shit ton of people with his r.... not wave clearing
Sukishoo (NA)
: New splashes and a leak into the new ADC
the splash of that champ was leaked about 3-4 patches ago everyone thought she was gonna be the ad assassin including myself
: Literally less than 2 lines of what you listed are in the actual in game game, not the bullshit they make around the actual game And I don’t play league for this bullshit tbh
> [{quoted}](name=A3opΛbo6Λbo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftwEcH36,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-13T23:29:19.303+0000) > > Literally less than 2 lines of what you listed are in the actual in game game, not the bullshit they make around the actual game > > And I don’t play league for this bullshit tbh the game starts the moment u enter ur login details so yes all of that is in the game skins, chroma, icons, wards, emotes,champs, runepages, little legends.- all in game skins also effect the way ur profile looks icons do the same. chests/ lootboxes- everything in this is earnt in game prestige skins - u see in game battle passes- u earn tokens from losses and wins and earn stuff for in game team passes- u get in game icons, ingame wards, in game chromas, in game tags name changes - effects ur ingame appearance. server change, effects the skill and quality of people u play with (some servers are easier than others ) exp boosts increase the speed at witch u level, this inherently increases the rate you get blue essence in turn means you can buy more name changes, rune pages, chromas and stuff from the blue essence shop. plus new champs. (not a problem for me because i have so much of the shit), but for new players owning a 140 + champs is a lot of game time or a lot of real money. pro view is pretty much free coaching... depending on how intelligent u are to process, analyses and repeat what they are doing. and no twitch streams dont offer a full professional insight into how a pro plays in a professional scene.....
: Ah i was expecting this to happen, personal attacks :))))))) No I will not pay for this, cause I don’t give single flying fuck about masteries, and even if I did, it doesn’t make my arguments any worse Oh by the way for your other comment (you know u can reply in one and only, it’s actually easier to discuss) you list all the monetized things Can you tell me how much of them actually get into the game ? Only skins ? What a pity :(
> [{quoted}](name=A3opΛbo6Λbo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftwEcH36,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T23:06:03.180+0000) > > Ah i was expecting this to happen, personal attacks :))))))) > No I will not pay for this, cause I don’t give single flying fuck about masteries, and even if I did, it doesn’t make my arguments any worse > > > Oh by the way for your other comment (you know u can reply in one and only, it’s actually easier to discuss) you list all the monetized things > Can you tell me how much of them actually get into the game ? > Only skins ? > What a pity :( btw all those things i listed are all in the game.....so yea its not just only skins.... oh just to add something else to the list, twitch prime rewards.. riot also get a % of that 2
: Ah i was expecting this to happen, personal attacks :))))))) No I will not pay for this, cause I don’t give single flying fuck about masteries, and even if I did, it doesn’t make my arguments any worse Oh by the way for your other comment (you know u can reply in one and only, it’s actually easier to discuss) you list all the monetized things Can you tell me how much of them actually get into the game ? Only skins ? What a pity :(
> [{quoted}](name=A3opΛbo6Λbo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftwEcH36,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T23:06:03.180+0000) > > Ah i was expecting this to happen, personal attacks :))))))) > No I will not pay for this, cause I don’t give single flying fuck about masteries, and even if I did, it doesn’t make my arguments any worse > > > Oh by the way for your other comment (you know u can reply in one and only, it’s actually easier to discuss) you list all the monetized things > Can you tell me how much of them actually get into the game ? > Only skins ? > What a pity :( well if u have read the FAQ or anything they have stated... they have already said they plan to give a lot more than just 5 mastery bars.. with different sets offering different rewards... but just like ur argument its pretty flawed.....
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fire Ferret,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eW3kVOqJ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:40:54.497+0000) > > whats ur logic ? its like saying hey btw you can buy the skin for £9 but u gotta pay £1 extra 2 use it..... That makes no sense. You are buying it, and you are not charged extra to use it. > just because the game is inherently F2P doesn't mean that all the features they release should be pay to play... we dont have to pay for all the people balancing the game or fixing bugs or all this other kind of game maintenance... but wait a second its a new feature they a can charge for it thats ok.... You do not, no. That is maintenance. This is an additional feature. There is an inherent difference in the two. > its like them saying oh btw we are releasing a new ranked que but dont worry the entry fee is only £5/$5 a month because we put a lot of effort into coding it and all the normal shit it takes to make a new feature... And if they did that, and there was something special about this queue (ex: live humans monitoring games in real time for misbehavior or something similar), that would make sense. > im not just some pleb that complains about this game and puts zero $$$$$ into it... iv put thousands into this game so tbh my opinion is pretty fucking valid. Your opinion is valid. It does not make it correct or logical. > so to me this game isnt fucking free far fucking from it and i chose it to be that way... but to ask some one like me who does put money into this game to pay for a feature is a kick in the balls... somthing F2P players likely cannot fathom. ... so because you paid for other things that are not this, you should get this for free? What if I told you I am going to buy one of these new things, but I expect to get your skins for free. Does that make sense?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eW3kVOqJ,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:46:55.835+0000) > > That makes no sense. You are buying it, and you are not charged extra to use it. > > You do not, no. That is maintenance. This is an additional feature. There is an inherent difference in the two. > > And if they did that, and there was something special about this queue (ex: live humans monitoring games in real time for misbehavior or something similar), that would make sense. > > Your opinion is valid. It does not make it correct or logical. > > ... so because you paid for other things that are not this, you should get this for free? What if I told you I am going to buy one of these new things, but I expect to get your skins for free. Does that make sense? its like riot saying here is a new champ rework... you owned this champ before. but because we put a lot more time and resources into this time around you have to pay the for the fact that we chose to do this. its like riot saying here is TFT we put thousands of man hours into it.... you now have to pay for it! its like riot saying here is 7 mastery levels here you now have to pay for it.. its like riot saying here is a new map rework and an entirely new jungle full of new gameplay features here you now have to pay for it. its like riot saying here is flex que here you now have to pay for it.. its like riot saying here are rotating game modes here you now have to pay for it. its like riot saying here is a new rune system here you now have to pay for it. its like riot saying here is a new client here you now have to pay for it. its like riot saying here is a new death recap system here you now have to pay for it. so yes my logic is sound.. so what makes this feature different from all the others they have implemented in the past..? they didnt have to add mastery levels.. they didnt have to add flex que.. they didnt need to rework runes... they didnt need to add rotating game modes.... they didnt need to update the client and they didnt need to change jungle... but why did they do all those things ? because it makes the game better and more engaging. so why should all of a sudden do they turn around and say hey we thought of a new amazing feature that would benefit the game and the play base in a rewarding manner. (this isnt just 5 mastery bars on top of the already level 7 they plan to do a lot more with this than just that) buuuuuuuuuuuut you have to pay for it because we put time and effort into it.. but you put all the time and effort into those features above.... we didnt have to pay for it? oh yea u have to pay for it because we said so...
: I get what you mean, I really think I do. But once again, Riot isn't dumb. If suddenly, playing one LoL game cost you X$, I can ensure you they would lose 80% of their player base in no more than 2 weeks. People focus more on their achievements than on the actual game play. What's the point of having a good progression and stuff when you playing the game is actually shit ? Riot prefered trashing the achievements thing instead of the actual game, because Riot needs money, as any other company. And they did well trashing this part, instead of the gameplay. Imagine if new champions, reworks or any special champion actually cost money ? What if, to build an IE, you needed to pay for something ? THIS would be something tragic as it would impact the game at its core. Achievements are things that didn't even exist in the first place. In past, your only achievement was your rank, and people have always been (and actually still are) pretty concerned by it right now. I wouldn't say that many people don't care about it, rather that this is a feature that was not implemented during League's early age, and it wasn't needed to make League a great game that many people just fucking enjoy We are no where near what Gamefreaks did / does, what EA does, what any game that came out at the period League came out did (cause they almost all died) I will say it again, but I truly believe people are selfish as fuck. Just look at what you HAVE, and not at what is taken back from you.
> [{quoted}](name=A3opΛbo6Λbo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftwEcH36,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:37:15.709+0000) > > I get what you mean, I really think I do. > > But once again, Riot isn't dumb. If suddenly, playing one LoL game cost you X$, I can ensure you they would lose 80% of their player base in no more than 2 weeks. > > People focus more on their achievements than on the actual game play. What's the point of having a good progression and stuff when you playing the game is actually shit ? > > Riot preferred trashing the achievements thing instead of the actual game, because Riot needs money, as any other company. And they did well trashing this part, instead of the gameplay. > Imagine if new champions, reworks or any special champion actually cost money ? > What if, to build an IE, you needed to pay for something ? > > THIS would be something tragic as it would impact the game at its core. Achievements are things that didn't even exist in the first place. > In past, your only achievement was your rank, and people have always been (and actually still are) pretty concerned by it right now. I wouldn't say that many people don't care about it, rather that this is a feature that was not implemented during League's early age, and it wasn't needed to make League a great game that many people just fucking enjoy > > We are no where near what Gamefreaks did / does, what EA does, what any game that came out at the period League came out did (cause they almost all died) > > > I will say it again, but I truly believe people are selfish as fuck. Just look at what you HAVE, and not at what is taken back from you. ok just to set a few things straight riot monetization skins, chroma, icons, wards, emotes,champs, runepages, little legends. chests/ lootboxes prestige skins battle passes team passes pro view name changes(free but not every one has a few 100k blue essence hanging around to change when ever they want) server changes exp boosts. esports tickets merchandise EA Full game + dlc } maybe £70 at most lootboxes (include skins icons titles etc etc) everything u can buy in league merchandise maybe a few other things... but otherwise league is more monetized that 80% of games out their and u quote on quote call it a free game? for many it is.. but for a fuck ton more it isnt and most of us choose it to be that way.... we dont need to add achievements to that list aswell... fyi stop defending this shit
: I get what you mean, I really think I do. But once again, Riot isn't dumb. If suddenly, playing one LoL game cost you X$, I can ensure you they would lose 80% of their player base in no more than 2 weeks. People focus more on their achievements than on the actual game play. What's the point of having a good progression and stuff when you playing the game is actually shit ? Riot prefered trashing the achievements thing instead of the actual game, because Riot needs money, as any other company. And they did well trashing this part, instead of the gameplay. Imagine if new champions, reworks or any special champion actually cost money ? What if, to build an IE, you needed to pay for something ? THIS would be something tragic as it would impact the game at its core. Achievements are things that didn't even exist in the first place. In past, your only achievement was your rank, and people have always been (and actually still are) pretty concerned by it right now. I wouldn't say that many people don't care about it, rather that this is a feature that was not implemented during League's early age, and it wasn't needed to make League a great game that many people just fucking enjoy We are no where near what Gamefreaks did / does, what EA does, what any game that came out at the period League came out did (cause they almost all died) I will say it again, but I truly believe people are selfish as fuck. Just look at what you HAVE, and not at what is taken back from you.
> [{quoted}](name=A3opΛbo6Λbo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftwEcH36,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:37:15.709+0000) > > I get what you mean, I really think I do. > > But once again, Riot isn't dumb. If suddenly, playing one LoL game cost you X$, I can ensure you they would lose 80% of their player base in no more than 2 weeks. > > People focus more on their achievements than on the actual game play. What's the point of having a good progression and stuff when you playing the game is actually shit ? > > Riot prefered trashing the achievements thing instead of the actual game, because Riot needs money, as any other company. And they did well trashing this part, instead of the gameplay. > Imagine if new champions, reworks or any special champion actually cost money ? > What if, to build an IE, you needed to pay for something ? > > THIS would be something tragic as it would impact the game at its core. Achievements are things that didn't even exist in the first place. > In past, your only achievement was your rank, and people have always been (and actually still are) pretty concerned by it right now. I wouldn't say that many people don't care about it, rather that this is a feature that was not implemented during League's early age, and it wasn't needed to make League a great game that many people just fucking enjoy > > We are no where near what Gamefreaks did / does, what EA does, what any game that came out at the period League came out did (cause they almost all died) > > > I will say it again, but I truly believe people are selfish as fuck. Just look at what you HAVE, and not at what is taken back from you. yes riot isnt dumb, why ? because they know fuck tards will pay for this system.. simple as that and tbh no offense ur likely pay for it 2.. well all the power to you its ur money...
rujitra (NA)
: So... Riot should just spend time coding, testing, bugfixing, and ensuring these are stable... then give them to you for free?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eW3kVOqJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:27:57.832+0000) > > So... Riot should just spend time coding, testing, bugfixing, and ensuring these are stable... then give them to you for free? whats ur logic ? its like saying hey btw you can buy the skin for £9 but u gotta pay £1 extra 2 use it..... just because the game is inherently F2P doesn't mean that all the features they release should be pay to play... we dont have to pay for all the people balancing the game or fixing bugs or all this other kind of game maintenance... but wait a second its a new feature they a can charge for it thats ok.... its like them saying oh btw we are releasing a new ranked que but dont worry the entry fee is only £5/$5 a month because we put a lot of effort into coding it and all the normal shit it takes to make a new feature... im not just some pleb that complains about this game and puts zero $$$$$ into it... iv put thousands into this game so tbh my opinion is pretty fucking valid. so to me this game isnt fucking free far fucking from it and i chose it to be that way... but to ask some one like me who does put money into this game to pay for a feature is a kick in the balls... somthing F2P players likely cannot fathom.
: But for the vast majority of people who put maximum 50 GBP into the game, having such free skins actually matters. Your case - i'm sorry - is pretty unique. Now, if you actually need this Grand Marshall title to actually feel like you're good at the game... pay for it ? It's your choice, your decision Many players don't care about their mastery/their summonner icon/their skin, it doesn't make them worse at the game Faker hasn't been using skins for ages The biggest progression one can have in this game anyway is their rank. It has always been the most representative thing in this game. Don't act like if every kind of progression was lost.
> [{quoted}](name=A3opΛbo6Λbo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftwEcH36,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:24:23.241+0000) > > But for the vast majority of people who put maximum 50 GBP into the game, having such free skins actually matters. Your case - i'm sorry - is pretty unique. > > Now, if you actually need this Grand Marshall title to actually feel like you're good at the game... pay for it ? It's your choice, your decision > Many players don't care about their mastery/their summonner icon/their skin, it doesn't make them worse at the game > Faker hasn't been using skins for ages > > The biggest progression one can have in this game anyway is their rank. It has always been the most representative thing in this game. Don't act like if every kind of progression was lost. its got nothing to with feeling better at the game, its about making the game rewarding with a sense of progression, now if i have to pay for it... its not a sense of progression and its sure as fuck not rewarding... this game is 9 years old and if all the can do is think lets put a paid progression system in the game.... then yea they arnt gonna be around for another 10 years.. pros dont need a sense of progression because they have goals and ambitions of winning a lot of money... now i play league on my days off work and tbh some times i feel iv wasted my time playing the game iv won a few ranked games earn 20 lp got d3 got demoted... who gives a shit.. it would be nice to feel like even tho im doing all this meaningless shit.. that im earning something meaningless aswell... you dont understand the logic behind a title do you ? Grand Marshall is world of warcraft pvp rank the highest you can get.. and tbh if u are Grand Marshall and dont have it on no one knows who you are, but the moment you put it on every one knows u a fucking baller and ur good at the fucking game.... but instead if some one flashes their mastery 7 with 5 extra bars ur gonna laugh and think this fuck tard spent money on that ? instead of oh fuck this guy knows how to play zed and that im likely gonna get cucked and feed my ass off (just so u know thats the way it should be just in case u have a hard time working it out)
Rioter Comments
: I really feel like when people are given an awesome thing, they get fucking selfish about everything, and can't seem to understand how great the thing they have still is, even after an event like Eternals League was one on the 1st completly-free to play game, and still is right now No one was as happy as people currently are mad when they started giving free skins to people through their orange essence system
> [{quoted}](name=A3opΛbo6Λbo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftwEcH36,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-13T22:08:08.102+0000) > > I really feel like when people are given an awesome thing, they get fucking selfish about everything, and can't seem to understand how great the thing they have still is, even after an event like Eternals > > League was one on the 1st completly-free to play game, and still is right now > > No one was as happy as people currently are mad when they started giving free skins to people through their orange essence system iv put thousands into this game and i mean thousands of GBP... 20 free skins doesnt justify the other 600 iv paid for thats fine i dont care about that.... but asking me to put money into more and more customization and progression options (what btw are going to have nurmous if not shit tons of sets, ) normally with progression you have to earn it not pay for it.... but hey... sure pay for progression.... its like saying hey you can pay for challenger. but did u earn it ? no because you paid for it so... it means "nothing" like nothing..... iv been playing league a long time almost half of my lifespan on this planet i dont want to have to pay for a progression system in order to show that im the best i can be at a champ... ITS like blizzard(who are owned by activsion who make u pay £1 for a redot) asking" hey sorry you gotta pay for that Grand Marshal title... sorry ur not the best untill u pay for it"
: People bitching about Eternals being behind a paywall forget that League is FREE TO PLAY
> [{quoted}](name=A3opΛbo6Λbo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftwEcH36,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-13T21:58:27.164+0000) > > I don't even understand how people can bitch about something like this while League might be the ONLY GAME where you're not gated while putting 0 bucks into it > They did new content that does NOT change anything while in game ? Well, good for them, they do need money. > > For real. We are far from an EA game guys. paying for progression is flat out ludicrous & im sorry if you think thats ok then by all means carry on.........
: please stop
> [{quoted}](name=lolí uzi vert,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftwEcH36,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T21:59:18.988+0000) > > please stop he doesn't understand.. 1st it starts with something little like this, then next year they will be saying oh hey guys "we are making a small change to how you purchase champs, we are upping all new champs by 4k blue essence and reducing the amount you get from disenchants, so its time to up more rp for champs "
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: We’re also thinking about how we can best integrate Summoners Rift, ARAM, TT, and TFT into one cohesive experience when they all offer considerably different gameplay. NO NO NO TFT IS A DIFFERENT GAME AND NEEDS A DIFFERENT SPOT/CLIENT NO WE DONT WANT SUMMONER XP FOR THIS WE WANT OUR RGM BACK! GIVE US RGM IN CUSTOM GAMES! NEXUS BLITZ AND ARAM WITH BANS INCLUDED! IF YOU WANNA MAKE A NEW LEAGUE RELATED GAME GIVE IT IT'S OWN CLIENT DONT FKIN OVERPOPULATE THIS ALREADY SHT LAGGY CLIENT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH RN! THERE SHOULD BE A CLIENT FOR TFT AND ONE FOR LEAGUE DONT KILL RGM'S FOR THIS!
> [{quoted}](name=DARCKD00M,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=4HOMjBEE,comment-id=0057,timestamp=2019-07-04T09:06:33.897+0000) > > We’re also thinking about how we can best integrate Summoners Rift, ARAM, TT, and TFT into one cohesive experience when they all offer considerably different gameplay. > > NO NO NO TFT IS A DIFFERENT GAME AND NEEDS A DIFFERENT SPOT/CLIENT > NO WE DONT WANT SUMMONER XP FOR THIS WE WANT OUR RGM BACK! > GIVE US RGM IN CUSTOM GAMES! NEXUS BLITZ AND ARAM WITH BANS INCLUDED! > > IF YOU WANNA MAKE A NEW LEAGUE RELATED GAME GIVE IT IT'S OWN CLIENT DONT FKIN OVERPOPULATE THIS ALREADY SHT LAGGY CLIENT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH RN! > THERE SHOULD BE A CLIENT FOR TFT AND ONE FOR LEAGUE DONT KILL RGM'S FOR THIS! 100% agree with u... dont even get me started on the 9 pets that run around aram pissing u off with spam emote sounds and blocking vision on stuff like fiddle crows..........
: Teamfight Tactics-- /Dev Update: Your Feedback and the Road Ahead
PLEASE DONT INTEGRATE ANYTHING INTO SUMMONERS RIFT VIA TFT thats means missions.... PETS.... emotes.......skins.... i dont want any of it to leak over to the main game... tbh im already fucked off with 9 pets running around in aram + the 3-5 poros................................ the fact people can spam a pet emote that sounds like a window being cleaned is so fucking annoying..........
: I'd much rather play something non-commital like an auto fighter than dive into an MMO and I know a lot of casual gamers feel the same. It's a much smarter move.
> [{quoted}](name=Cronofuge,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cWVpFsFq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:06:02.668+0000) > > I'd much rather play something non-commital like an auto fighter than dive into an MMO and I know a lot of casual gamers feel the same. It's a much smarter move. this has nothing to do with appealing to casual gamers, i know may casual gamers that will look at auto fighters and just vomit.... this has to do with tecent going "oh dota is doing it so it must work" when in reality valve is likely one of the worse customer friendly companies to exist
: > [{quoted}](name=McQuack McDuck,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cWVpFsFq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:56:46.791+0000) > > they cant even get shit like clash right.... By the way, clash, the problem can be solved in 5 minutes ... The problem is that the servers get overloaded, so don't start all the games at the same time, but do time slots...
> [{quoted}](name=TheViceroys,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cWVpFsFq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-10T16:59:04.308+0000) > > By the way, clash, the problem can be solved in 5 minutes ... > The problem is that the servers get overloaded, so don't start all the games at the same time, but do time slots... so their solution is to introduce a new game mode using new tech that burdens the server even more????
: Teamfight Tactics is good game IN the wrong game!
and im sorry any one that thinks a chess game./ auto battler belongs in league of legends let alone in the same client as league of legends need a reality () check and quite frankly need to go back to playing mobile games (the true home of this kinda game).... but i mean it doesnt matter because this is likely being pushed by tencent riots minority share holders..... and the reason its likely will never be its "OWN game" is because no one will play it..... so instead of having no one play it they want to have a few people play it, in the process of fucking their own client over with even more bugs.... pushing gimmicky game modes when they cant even fix clash (something 70% of players want).... i mean it really shows u riots prioritys right.... just even announcing this is a punch in the gut to people that want to see the core game advance and get better in the ways of more competitiveness (clash) and new champs and reworks (plenty are still needed)......
: Teamfight Tactics is good game IN the wrong game!
they want to make it because a few devs have been playing it in office and they think because its in dota they are losing customers to it... when in reality they arnt they just want an excuse to rob ur money EVEN more.... they cant even get shit like clash right.... i mean for fuck sake they didnt even have enough data points/ players playing a semi league game mode to improve Nexus blitz how in the utter fuck are they gonna get MOBA players THAT are on LEAGUE OF LEGENDS to play LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. to improve this game mode???? the answer is they dont and they wont
FJMaikeru (EUW)
: Low-key disappointed that Teamfight Tactics is not a full-blown FFT/FE-style SPRG
they shouldn't even waste their time producing crap like this, i love these kinda games. but league isnt the environment to do this. tbh nor would i be interested in a SRPG of league at all. infact league should just stay a moba. I Dont even want it to become a mmorpg or a mobile game.... crap like this is just throw away game modes to keep people hardly interested in the game playing. riot need to stop trying to grab the attention off people that are like "MEH " with the game, and foucs on the people that play their core mode summoners rift.... wasting money on game tec devs instead of champ design devs... i mean sure if people come to league to play tatty shitty game modes go ahead
Rioter Comments
: I'm really confused what the boards want tanks to be
dude its r%%%%%ed a sej with aftershock can 2 hit a fucking adc with just cinder and warmongs
Rioter Comments
LaceUpXX (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=McQuack McDuck,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5GplNW4P,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:07:00.559+0000) > > one of the main causes of an aneurysm is high blood pressure and the cause main cause for that can be high stress levels. ie its were the vein wall is weak and causes the vein to bulge... Yeah, I'm still not sure you know what an aneurysm is if you think League has given you them :)
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5GplNW4P,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:41:40.623+0000) > > Yeah, I'm still not sure you know what an aneurysm is if you think League has given you them :) never heard of sarcasm ? guess my English humor is a bit much for an American.
LaceUpXX (NA)
: I'm not sure you know what an aneurysm is.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5GplNW4P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:04:03.612+0000) > > I'm not sure you know what an aneurysm is. one of the main causes of an aneurysm is high blood pressure and the cause main cause for that can be high stress levels. ie its were the vein wall is weak and causes the vein to bulge...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
AVS9NKA (NA)
: Riot please fix your ban system, Will NEVER play again till something is done.
lol i could go play lulu jungle for 50 games, not say a word and never be banned
: Riot Wake Up
your name says it all bro
: Aatrox 9.9
trust me a aatrox main, with a kill 2 lead can solo carry an entire game with just the ulit refresh alone, tbh its fucking busted
: Yes, it does.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ap7d9kcN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-02T17:40:55.347+0000) > > Yes, it does. ok thanks for the calcification, would be nice for there to be some indication on the client, other than the lux and graves icons
Rioter Comments
: It's the same price as buying the signatures individually except you get a ward and a gemstone, both of which are kinda not worth paying full price for.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BPLatkaa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:39:32.897+0000) > > It's the same price as buying the signatures individually except you get a ward and a gemstone, both of which are kinda not worth paying full price for. bundles used to be "hey thanks for spending a large amount of money on this bundle here is a limited time 1 time discount for your support" they even do this with hextec crafting by offering you different bundles with different rewards based on how much you spend. so why now on pretty much the only skin bundles we ever get now days not offer different options while still retaining a reward/ limited time offer. its pretty simple really, offer people a limited time discount "AGAIN LIKE THEY USED TO" and when they bring the skins back next year at worlds charge full wack, that way the people that brought the bundle feel like they got a good deal when. its like saying ok here is a bundle for 14k rp if you buy it now it will be 3-4k cheaper than next year people would buy it!!!! why ? because they know they are saving almost £40 worth of rp and its a good investment. bundles arnt like that any more, riot dont do much these days and taking away the fact bundles are just becoming full of shite and rp bulking is just pure greed nothing else the gem stone in the bundle proves everything i just said to be true. ok 200 rp for the icon sure thats fine, but almost close 2 1k ? nah dude you cant even try and justify that. also brb just if you dont know skin bundles used to cost around 3-4k rp for 5-6 skins thats almost a 100% hike in price, ok sure you can buy them normally but whats the point ?, skin bundles used to mean you saved money on the base price of the skins because you brought them all at once. what hes saying is offer 2 bundles one of dorks that wanna pay £50 for icons and a second one for people that wanna save £10 for buying them all at once (LIKE THEY USED 2)... pretty simple but riot havent done that because the WHALES of this game will make the price justified. its the same reason we never get 750 or 975 rp skins any more, because people dont give a shit spending £12 on an epic skin.. if we dont talk about this now, we will have bundles that are 20k + and anyone that isnt willing to spend that get no benefits for spending on a lower cost bundle
: The prices for the IG bundles arnt Justified.
bundles used to be "hey thanks for spending a large amount of money on this bundle here is a limited time 1 time discount for your support" they even do this with hextec crafting by offering you different bundles with different rewards based on how much you spend. so why now on pretty much the only skin bundles we ever get now days not offer different options while still retaining a reward/ limited time offer. its pretty simple really, offer people a limited time discount "AGAIN LIKE THEY USED TO" and when they bring the skins back next year at worlds charge full wack, that way the people that brought the bundle feel like they got a good deal when. its like saying ok here is a bundle for 14k rp if you buy it now it will be 3-4k cheaper than next year people would buy it!!!! why ? because they know they are saving almost £40 worth of rp and its a good investment. bundles arnt like that any more, riot dont do much these days and taking away the fact bundles are just becoming full of shite and rp bulking is just pure greed nothing else the gem stone in the bundle proves everything i just said to be true. ok 200 rp for the icon sure thats fine, but almost close 2 1k ? nah dude you cant even try and justify that.
: Then don't buy them? If nobody buys them then the price will drop. Any price for anything is justified if people will pay the price for it. As soon as nobody buys them the price will naturally have to be lowered.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j7IMymAm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:56:00.718+0000) > > Then don't buy them? > > If nobody buys them then the price will drop. Any price for anything is justified if people will pay the price for it. As soon as nobody buys them the price will naturally have to be lowered. saying "dont buy them " is like saying to a 1 month year old baby dont sleep, its not gonna happen. why? because riot only need 3/10 people to buy it to justify the price hike. riot need to be made aware that there is an issue with this in the 1st place, now thats on them if they are willing to change it. i for sure arnt going to go stand out side their HQ and demand a price decrease. its just unjust to not offer 2 bundle options. i would say the vast majority of people dont give a shit about a £10 icon and forcing it in the only bundle is a bit shitty
: > [{quoted}](name=Malzel,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j7IMymAm,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:34:05.900+0000) > > its still not justified, they should be sending 95% of the the cost of a skin 2 the organizations, not increasing the price just so each can have a slice of the pie Riot still has to make a high enough profit to please their chinese shareholders.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j7IMymAm,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:47:44.627+0000) > > Riot still has to make a high enough profit to please their chinese shareholders. trust me 6 skins isnt gonna impact riots bottom line
: Thats nothing. The SKT 2016 skins came with a remarkable 40RP discount for buying the bundle, less than 1%. April Fools skins have generally all been 750RP too, and they were all 1350 this year. Anyone know why? Why does Rengar with a onesie cost $15? He barely has particles. No new effects either, recall animations are standard on all skins anyway....
> [{quoted}](name=MankeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j7IMymAm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:12:25.365+0000) > > Thats nothing. The SKT 2016 skins came with a remarkable 40RP discount for buying the bundle, less than 1%. > > April Fools skins have generally all been 750RP too, and they were all 1350 this year. Anyone know why? Why does Rengar with a onesie cost $15? He barely has particles. No new effects either, recall animations are standard on all skins anyway.... why? because people dont question/think before they click that buy button.
: iirc they started doing this last year with SSG and the extra cost goes to the players and their organizations.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j7IMymAm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-24T00:22:57.013+0000) > > iirc they started doing this last year with SSG and the extra cost goes to the players and their organizations. its still not justified, they should be sending 95% of the the cost of a skin 2 the organizations, not increasing the price just so each can have a slice of the pie
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: Not like it would really matter since it seems like everytime darius Qs you are slowed by 90% anyway xd
> [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wEpEe4m9,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-04-23T23:46:38.277+0000) > > Not like it would really matter since it seems like everytime darius Qs you are slowed by 90% anyway xd that comes from his w, not his q.
SnupRawr (NA)
: What 250 ping feels like:
i tell you what 250 ping feels like, it feels like a bunch of south Africans saying "im lagging, random disconnects, we cant fight, sorry i cant play tonight, iv gotta go off now, i cant have another one " welcome to the world of being the only English guy that has around 50 south African friends some how. and tbh some of them still play fucking good for a perma 250 ping.
FFrazien (EUW)
: Thoughts on Darius PBE buff
what you should be worried about is if they start saying hey "when u cast q you get a small boost in movement speed that stacks with black cleaver" then you can say its busted.
Arsinik (NA)
: @riot Invictus skins bundle
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Saezio (EUNE)
: He is a lane bully that cant bully any lanes. I wish they made renektontonton better too.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wEpEe4m9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-23T23:32:04.349+0000) > > He is a lane bully that cant bully any lanes. > > I wish they made renektontonton better too. i hope ur kidding renkton is one of the strongest top laners right now
FFrazien (EUW)
: Thoughts on Darius PBE buff
this is one of riots methods of saying "we want him to be viable in higher elos " because yea Darius in high elos is as useful as a dog licking its own ass, why because his champ is pretty much for stomping low elo plebs that cant kite or know how to respect the range of his grab
: 4 Years And 10+ Accounts Later, My Opinion On Chat Restrictions
your argument is like those website blockers that really dont do anything because you can spend 2 seconds to go into the settings and turn it off ? now if you had to contact support and wait 3-4 days to re enable it yeah ok it would work more, but it would also cost riot a shit load of money on support staff just to mean ur ass cant flame
Show more

Fire Ferret

Level 245 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion