: Let's talk about "Forced 50% Winrate"
There are 2 reasons why your winrate can approach 50%. One is that you DID climb or are climbing very fast and eventually you get opponents that are too good or just as good as you. The other factor is really bad games were one side just feeds incredibly hard and you basically win or lose despite how good or bad you played and i gotta say that the incompetence of players in low elo is getting more insane every season and the skill differences in one match feels astronomical. You play one game where you are not even out of laning phase like 10 min into the game and your team already lost it completely and then next game you are handed a free win and it feels just so pointless. Winning isn't even fun anymore. I honestly get tilted and bored just by winning sometimes.... A certain percentage of games will basically be coinflips and there is nothing you can do about it. If you try really hard and maybe talk to people they will probably report you at best and you get a nice chat resitriction to spice up your already shitty experience. And then another side effect of this is that people tend to give up way earlier because they expect another unwinnable game and that amplifies it even more. So you basically have a good chunk of games that are 50% games and then a few games where your performance mattered because the match allowed it.
: Spellthief's Edge isn't healthy or necessary in League of Legends
> That's a problematic playstyle that clashes badly with Soraka's champion identity, imo. OK dude wait a second there, Soraka got the special Riot treatment, because players can't handle getting outhealed and they wanted Soraka to be more interactive. The result is obvious. Playing aggressive is more effective, not because of spellthief, but because of her design. Spellthief is just a convenient item, that you buy because it suits the playstyle and sometimes you still go coin when the match up demands that you play more reactive. You can say that Sorakas current design doesn't really match her identity, but that has absolutely nothing to do with spellthief. Spellthief vs Coin is always a tactical choice, I don't really get this thread. Spellthief isn't the reason that you poke in botlane, it's what you buy because you meant to do that anyway, because your champion just works like that. Janna kinda got the same treatment (making her more interactive) except that she is still trash at poking or trading so coin is still better most of the time.
Quáx (NA)
: I got rejected
Rejected, ok. Block on social media ok who cares. Blocked on League... wtf? That's really a bit too much.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sucction,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jvLAEwxK,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-02-16T03:10:47.152+0000) > > To be fair it was like the before too. Adcs were weaker at one item sure, but not at two, which is what they'd all accelerate too if they got plating and tower. I've stopped playing this game mainly because of how bot/jungle centric it is. There is simply no competing with roles that get 2 lanes ahead instead of one (bot has supp and adc getting ahead, jg gets ahead with whatever lane it ganks).
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jvLAEwxK,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T03:54:14.609+0000) > > I've stopped playing this game mainly because of how bot/jungle centric it is. There is simply no competing with roles that get 2 lanes ahead instead of one (bot has supp and adc getting ahead, jg gets ahead with whatever lane it ganks). So support is a lane now?
: You don't understand what they actually did. 1-2 Extra gold doesn't compensate at all. During a natural laning phase, you have about 3 recalls by themselves. You usually also have a couple of level 1 opportunities to poke a stray champion in leash phase. You on average have 4-5 sets of engaged fights in bot lane where someone dies, both die, or even where the adc dies, and the support finishes off a kill. That's just the factors in LANE where supports have lost proc opportunities. You are realistically losing 300-500 gold in procs in lane compared to what you were. It's putting back Ward quests by 2-3 minutes as well. And, the change ALSO affects post Quest/final items! You no longer can proc it at all when you are harassing/poking across the map after lane. You literally lose probably 30-40 proc opportunities per game in this category. You're looking at about a 240 gold overall gold gain per game in exchange for about a 2000 gold LOSS, lane utility loss, ward loss. Hardly compensatory. ------------------- Aparrently people do care, because every thread about this topic has gone viral.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tu0VzhdE,comment-id=00420000,timestamp=2019-02-15T21:10:41.846+0000) > > You don't understand what they actually did. 1-2 Extra gold doesn't compensate at all. > > During a natural laning phase, you have about 3 recalls by themselves. You usually also have a couple of level 1 opportunities to poke a stray champion in leash phase. You on average have 4-5 sets of engaged fights in bot lane where someone dies, both die, or even where the adc dies, and the support finishes off a kill. > > That's just the factors in LANE where supports have lost proc opportunities. You are realistically losing 300-500 gold in procs in lane compared to what you were. It's putting back Ward quests by 2-3 minutes as well. > > And, the change ALSO affects post Quest/final items! You no longer can proc it at all when you are harassing/poking across the map after lane. You literally lose probably 30-40 proc opportunities per game in this category. > > You're looking at about a 240 gold overall gold gain per game in exchange for about a 2000 gold LOSS, lane utility loss, ward loss. Hardly compensatory. > > ------------------- > > Aparrently people do care, because every thread about this topic has gone viral. Ok you wanna tell me that you earn 2000 gold solo poking far away from allies or being afk on a minion wave with no allies around. I said stop overreacting and this is your response, that's a bit ridiculous. You don't lose utility or wards. Usually you do one recall and then your quest is almost finished and if you don't play like absolute monkeys you will finish the quest even faster now. You get punished if your ADC dies. Ok why not. I really don't care. For me this means my opponent will get punished if I play better so no reason to cry about that.
: Wtf? Support items? Just wow.
They increased the gold to compensate for the times where you are alone, which means you can even get out of laning phase with more gold than before. And nobody even gives a shit, stop overreacting.
Lakrosin (NA)
: I like how you brought up Soraka... When her E is a priority skill in laning phase over W and Q but somehow this is 'healthy' for her. Note: Just because her winrate is good doesn't mean she is in a good spot. This isn't how Riot originally created her to be. It's not Rocket science to realize she was meant to poke with Q, heal with W, and have a side of E. Not poke and do massive damage with E and only increasing W to hurt herself less with every heal.
First she was designed to heal and use her Q to get health back, but that wasn't "Interative" enough for some players so they QQed all day long until Riot turned Soraka into a poke champion. A poke champion that also heals herself. On release (of her rework season 4), the heal from Q hit was actually on her W so she just maxed W because it was the most valuable spell and she got multiple self heals for hitting multiple champions with Q. Was very good at healing but not not as oppressive to lane against, people just got mad because they don't like getting outhealed in general. Long story short Riot changed a healer into less of a healer because some players simply don't like heals, apparently that's a good reason. Now if you want to win as Soraka you gotta abuse your opponents early and later people will buy grievous wounds anyway so its kinda meh and her ult also doesn't remove GW anymore. She is also worse against burst because they introduced the rejuvenation which basically is a shift of Sorakas flat heals including selfheals into heal over time which obviously is a lot worse against assassins/mages that also happen to have morello as their core items because it gives penetration as well. But the most annoying thing is that a lot ADC players still expect Soraka to be an afk healer that stand behinds them and they play like that too. They don't understand why a Soraka plays aggressive level 1 and 2. You are playing "healer" but actually you win by maximizing your damage, it's really stupid.
: I know Sylas isn't OP overall but what the actual fuck is that healing?
It's OP because you can buy grievous wounds. If GW didn't exist all heals could be more moderate.
: is jhin hard?
He's a real hard ass.
: Can we change the "None" ban option to "Pass" please?
: Message to all Lee Sin players... (or any other early game champion)
The best Lees are those that come for the free kill then smite your cannon, take all cs and then leave you to be ganked 2 times by enemy jungler. Then they will be bot for the rest of the game and not even get dragon. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Gramps69 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Raymønd Åmantius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T17:38:40.775+0000) > > Abuse him yourself then, or ban him. > There's really not much else you can do unless you learn how to play against him. Pick Malz. Malz doesn't counter yas, are you fucking high? He can kill all your voidlings with a single Q, eliminating your ability to push, as soon as you pop his shield he backs off til it comes up. If it's a smart Yasuo he just gets a Hexdrinker and QSS and you have no way to kill him or deal with him.
> [{quoted}](name=Gramps69,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBsiovNW,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T20:46:41.456+0000) > > Malz doesn't counter yas, are you fucking high? > > He can kill all your voidlings with a single Q, eliminating your ability to push, as soon as you pop his shield he backs off til it comes up. If it's a smart Yasuo he just gets a Hexdrinker and QSS and you have no way to kill him or deal with him. I think Phantom Dancer makes more sense. Hexdrinker is outdated.
: First game after I failed promos, immediately a good team, I was 12/0 and it was 36 to 9 kills and we ended in 21 mins. C'mon man, tell me this shit isn't rigged lol.
> [{quoted}](name=option paralysis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=czN2EGlj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-10T00:58:12.967+0000) > > First game after I failed promos, immediately a good team, I was 12/0 and it was 36 to 9 kills and we ended in 21 mins. C'mon man, tell me this shit isn't rigged lol. It's not rigged and next time you get a free win. LoL matches are just a bit volatile sometimes.
: If you can't carry silver don't admit that you are a smurf LOL
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=czN2EGlj,comment-id=0038,timestamp=2019-02-12T16:53:14.865+0000) > > If you can't carry silver don't admit that you are a smurf LOL You can't carry 100% of games, no matter how good you are.
: Tell me that promos aren't rigged ?
You care too much, just play. If you want to really win that one promo game you will be super mad if you had ... an unfortunate team. But such things happen. Matchmaking isn't perfect, but it could be a lot worse. it can always be worse, remember that. xD If you think about it most players in ranked probably don't play at the skill level they are really at, so are you if you are smurfing, so obviously there will be one-sided matches.
: i guess junglers have to wait till season 10 to get any good changes?
I think the crabs are a huge issue and that camping isn't punishing enough if you don't get much out of it. The crabs completely changed jungle pathing in a way that draws jungler out of their own jungle and rewards them for it, so they are more likely to invade or gank early which basically created vertical jungling. There was a time when crossing the river would be a meaningful time loss or doing suboptimal early camping would actually make you fall behind so much that you risk losing the game or that you are even to weak to clear your jungle efficiently fast. lul Nowadays you actually can just spam gank, like 1 camp, 1 gank, crab, another gank... it's really crazy. Compare that to how much laners lose when they roam and it doesn't quite work out.
Jo0o (NA)
: Five Critical Improvements to Riot's Behavioral System (from somebody who has never been punished)
> As deplorable as some of the behavior is that currently earns a drop to honor 0 It's actually not that deplorable. You just need to tell your team that ignored all your pings and never worked with you that you don't like their style and that they ruined the game for you aka the truth they can't handle and you will get /all report blah blah toxic from them, then they refuse to surrender and the match becomes a needlessly long shitshow where you make a few more sarcastic comments, while you still try your best and your team just keeps failing at basic teamwork because they are too busy shit talking you. It's especially crazy when you are solo in team with 4 premades. That's enough to get you to honor level 0. Just need to be unlucky enough to get enough matches like that and then you are automatically treated like somebody who makes sex jokes about somebodies mom and types racist nonsense to trigger people while not even playing the game properly. It's really funny how the honor system works. Reports are often used by salty assholes who want to have the last word while they are not better themselves and probably tried to actively troll you in the game. People who immediatly go "report this and that" in all chat as soon as somebody so much as disagrees or criticizes them.
Enderah (EUW)
: It's 75AP but only 45 AD 1 adaptive force -> 1AP or 0.6AD More scared about cassio tbh
> [{quoted}](name=Enderah,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZfAY8RZp,comment-id=00320000,timestamp=2019-02-08T12:43:26.228+0000) > > It's 75AP but only 45 AD > 1 adaptive force -> 1AP or 0.6AD > More scared about cassio tbh Oh really, nice tool tip i guess. That seems more reasonable. True damage conversion still a shitty mechanic and having another keystone that heals you in the same tree is stupid too.
: New Conqueror Changes
Old Fervor gave you maximum of **8 AD level 1 and 64 AD level 18** and you had to do basic attacks to stack it (8 stacks) Current Conqueror gives you **6 AD level 1 and 35 AD level 18**. 20% true damage. No need to stack it up. New Conqueror can be stacked 5 times by using spells and basic attack for a maximum of **15 AD level 1 and 75 AD level 18** +10% true damage and 10% vamp against champions. This is completely overtuned. It will make champions like Yasuo and Riven stronger in all stages of the game, even more oppressive early game match ups when you get counter picked. The only good thing is that AP champions can use it too...like Sylas for example. But this also means that Conqueror would be meta and everything else shit. It's actually a straight buff if you think about how easy it is for champions like Riven to get 3 stacks on this which would already give 9 AD. Why can't conqueror be a splitpushing keystone that works like old fervor but gives you bonus damage to towers or something? Duelists already excel in 1v1, they don't need more power against champions and true damage against champions is so unnecessary considering how most champions either build cleaver and lethality or have armor pen/reduction or even true damage in their kit. This game has too much one sided shit to counter each other. Resistances on tank items is too high, penetration items too strong, heal reduction too strong, heals too strong, true damage conversion too strong and unnecessary. All these heavy percentage counters to aspects that are overtuned, they need to be tuned down to make the game more smooth. I want to be able to pick champions and not keystones and items that are broken and then a champion that works with it. The counterpicking is already insane...can we just stop making it worse?
Saianna (EUNE)
: Could someone explain me why EVERYONE BUT MAGES get items that have some gimmicks for abilities and CDR or overall good allrounder items with CDR on top? And then human-shaped amebas dare say rito favoures mages. EDIT: I wasn't specific. I meant, why mages do not get items with abilities (be it active or passive) that affect CD of their abilities such as the spear does for whoever buys it. Abilities (spells) are keyword when descibing mages. They should have items that enhance their casting. Not fighters bruisers or ADCs, because that is F.... bonkers. Edit: cool that people downvote without reading cause post is already downvoted and "better stick with the group" :P
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RzNGV85T,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-02-07T18:03:48.198+0000) > > Could someone explain me why EVERYONE BUT MAGES get items that have some gimmicks for abilities and CDR or overall good allrounder items with CDR on top? > > And then human-shaped amebas dare say rito favoures mages. {{item:3285}}
: I despise Riot's obsession with saving essence flare
Essence flare just makes one sided match ups where you get counter picked even more one sided. It's kinda fucked up.
: PRESTIGE FIZZ LEAKED!!!1
Very cool, take all my money please and one of my children.
: A personal philosophy I live by is to not speak on matters I have no experience or clue about. It saves me from looking stupid even if I am lol. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=TheWorldinColors,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KqjseYXj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-01T10:15:05.266+0000) > > A personal philosophy I live by is to not speak on matters I have no experience or clue about. It saves me from looking stupid even if I am lol. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} On the boards it's always speak, no matter what, if you don't understand something just pretend.
: Riot's need for everything to "Feel good" is their biggest design problem.
"Feel good" can mean anything, so I really don't know what your point is. > Riot's necessity to "feel good" has caused great balance problems. Is it actually a stated goal and if so, how is it defined??? What????? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: With people becoming more and more familiar with Sylas, we need to talk about AP Bruiser Itemization
Let me tell you a secret: Just take Aftershock and hit your stun. Now you are a bruiser even if you don't build a lot of defense. LUL Also {{item:3157}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3152}} are very good. But sylas has a heal and a shield so you should focus on damage reduction first. HP is less important. With aftershock you can basically do your combo and beat your opponents ass while losing almost no health, it's disgusting.
Yara0 (NA)
: Oh i guess they wanted everyone outside of ranked to get the full "My MMR is shit" experience. Its even more fun if your a support player and rely heavily your team so match making fucks you even harder.
> [{quoted}](name=Yara0,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EfloE7R8,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-29T04:47:00.455+0000) > > Oh i guess they wanted everyone outside of ranked to get the full "My MMR is shit" experience. > > Its even more fun if your a support player and rely heavily your team so match making fucks you even harder. Try playing ADC, it's so much easier to afk farm and ignore everything around you, then randomly flash forward and blame support. xD
Cheini (EUNE)
: ..and so you go play vs bots, hoping to feel better?.. :d
> [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EfloE7R8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-28T23:48:23.778+0000) > > ..and so you go play vs bots, hoping to feel better?.. :d I think that doesn't count as "matchmade"...or does it?
kargish (EUW)
: This shouldn't had taken this long
Why though? Most of the frustration comes from players getting outplayed in lane. There are other champions that will kill you under your tower with even less counterplay.
: > [{quoted}](name=FixHealsRemoveGW,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuab8esr,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-01-26T18:32:36.849+0000) > > Shieldbreaker is as r%%%%%ed as Grievous Wounds and both shouldn't be in the game to begin with or at least only on items that are extremely bad otherwise, so you only buy it as last resort and not as your freaking core item. Grievous Wounds at least is justified. ShieldBreaker only exists because of board circlejerk.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuab8esr,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2019-01-26T18:51:16.036+0000) > > Grievous Wounds at least is justified. > ShieldBreaker only exists because of board circlejerk. What makes you think that Grievous Wounds is different? People have always complaint about heals and rightfully so because some are really overtuned, but adding 40% reduction to an item can't be the solution because then everything just depends on that item. Riots inability to balance heals properly doesn't justify grievous wounds, same for shields. It's like having champions that deal too much dmg and then you put an item in the shop that reduces damage by 40%... not very good design. Phantom Dancer on Yasuo is already a pain in the ass for anyone who doesn't use conqueror and that's just 12%...
: Hey riot, shieldbreaker wasn't a bad mechanics, it was on the wrong champion
Shieldbreaker is as r%%%%%ed as Grievous Wounds and both shouldn't be in the game to begin with or at least only on items that are extremely bad otherwise, so you only buy it as last resort and not as your freaking core item.
: Farming well can legitimatly be a bad thing which is insane.
> [{quoted}](name=SweedishGunner,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EscQiqQM,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-01-25T19:19:13.844+0000) > > Farming well can legitimatly be a bad thing which is insane. Especially against kennen top who hits you with klepto everytime you take cs.
: > [{quoted}](name=FixHealsRemoveGW,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=003d00000000,timestamp=2019-01-25T12:42:39.892+0000) > > Saying "we" all the time doesn't make your arguments more convincing, just makes you look pretentious, that's all. Find me one Rakan player ( not main, just somebody who knows how Rakan works) that likes this nerf and I'll agree with you. Besides, I already explained clearly why this nerf is bad, as did many other players. Choosing to ignore those, actual, arguments, makes you look, well, just like everybody else who dislikes Rakan's cc.
> [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=003d000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-25T13:43:37.712+0000) > > Find me one Rakan player ( not main, just somebody who knows how Rakan works) that likes this nerf and I'll agree with you. Besides, I already explained clearly why this nerf is bad, as did many other players. Choosing to ignore those, actual, arguments, makes you look, well, just like everybody else who dislikes Rakan's cc. I didn't say that I like the nerf or that i think it is good with a single word, you just don't get it...
: > [{quoted}](name=FixHealsRemoveGW,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=003d,timestamp=2019-01-25T10:45:54.560+0000) > > Is there are a Rakan main community and why can you speak for all of them? > Maybe you are right about the W being too slow, but you know.... speak for yourself. Every Rakan main agrees because it's way too obvious how damaging this is. WE know what it takes to play Rakan successfully, and WE know how much this hurts him. I don't get why so many people support this nerf, but as soon as you find yourself playing with a Rakan who can't land his W, I bet you'll be quick to flame "his mistake".
> [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tua1EEso,comment-id=003d0000,timestamp=2019-01-25T12:28:35.340+0000) > > Every Rakan main agrees because it's way too obvious how damaging this is. WE know what it takes to play Rakan successfully, and WE know how much this hurts him. I don't get why so many people support this nerf, but as soon as you find yourself playing with a Rakan who can't land his W, I bet you'll be quick to flame "his mistake". Saying "we" all the time doesn't make your arguments more convincing, just makes you look pretentious, that's all.
Snowic (NA)
: Riot please revert the Rakan changes immediately the entire community of Rakan mains is begging you
Is there are a Rakan main community and why can you speak for all of them? Maybe you are right about the W being too slow, but you know.... speak for yourself.
: Woah dude. You're making me feel real ***UNCOMFORTABLE*** right now, bruh.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FNtJ53lo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-25T09:01:57.467+0000) > > Woah dude. > > You're making me feel real ***UNCOMFORTABLE*** right now, bruh. I guess that means I am toxic? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} What if all Yasuo players make me feel uncomfortable. Report?
: It's how toxic players are removed from the game, so...
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FNtJ53lo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-25T01:20:23.632+0000) > > It's how toxic players are removed from the game, so... Your comment made me me feel **unfomfortable**.
Rioter Comments
: No matter the meta, no matter the balance, there's one claim I'll always stand by.
No, it's an untuned cello being played underwater.... obviously.
: Very Bad and unbalanced matchmaking
Picks get more thatch, flint and meat than hatchets.
hoganftw (NA)
: Be honest: Chadshinshin was wrong.
Even if he was right, probably for the wrong reasons.
: Die less to win more games
: > [{quoted}](name=FixHealsRemoveGW,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mpOkaQ91,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-16T11:10:39.720+0000) > > Why do you care? It's just overpriced cosmetics that you don't have to buy... challenger skins also don't make you challenger. I'm not gonna bother checking to see if it's you making all the comments asking this, but it's certainly annoying seeing people not understand why someone would care. It isn't about the skin itself. It's about the direction Riot's taking with skins like this. If they continue with such poor treatment of players, going so far as to lock $2 _worth_ of content behind a $100 paywall, they're going to fail. And I for one don't want to see the game I love and a company I support become the kind of game where players are cheated out of $98 and think that's okay just because they had the $98. So I ask you: why do _you_ care if the name is changed to actually reflect what it is?
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mpOkaQ91,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-16T11:32:32.036+0000) > > I'm not gonna bother checking to see if it's you making all the comments asking this, but it's certainly annoying seeing people not understand why someone would care. > > It isn't about the skin itself. It's about the direction Riot's taking with skins like this. If they continue with such poor treatment of players, going so far as to lock $2 _worth_ of content behind a $100 paywall, they're going to fail. And I for one don't want to see the game I love and a company I support become the kind of game where players are cheated out of $98 and think that's okay just because they had the $98. > How long is hextech crafting in the game? I guess that's acceptable now, so yea they will go one stop further. I mean even the missions are just there to get you hooked. Just differents way to get you to spend money. Not saying I like it. > So I ask you: why do you care if the name is changed to actually reflect what it is? I really don't, I just think it's weird how the board is full with a complaints about one skin.
: Petition to Change "Prestige" skins to "Pretentious" skins
Why do you care? It's just overpriced cosmetics that you don't have to buy... It doesn't stop you from playing the game and there are plenty of other skins that are actually worth the money.... well tbh even the cheaper ones are not worth so you should see it as you supporting Riot with money and getting something in return.
CLG ear (NA)
: why is it that kalista is the only female champ that actually has the blood moon mask covering her f
: Problem with mages: 1 build path
KnifeCat (OCE)
: Sylas might be the biggest balance nightmare in the history of League
I can't read this talk about overloaded this, impossible to balance that anymore. Come up with something new please and just let them release a champion before you spam the boards with your copy paste BS.
Ralanr (NA)
: For a guy who claims he had to eat rats in prison, Sylas is well shaven.
It couldn't be that he simply did that after he got out?
FSRER (EUNE)
: Instead of this shit buff, they could have done something like, if vayne hit 3 w stacks when she has ulted to get 65% reduced cd on her q and since every vayne nowadays gets bork and rageblade this should have been no problem.
Winning top as Vayne isn't as easy as it looks.
: So enemy Vaynes can now have next to permanent stealth and dodge rolling, while Vayne on my team will activate ult and then roll directly into 5 people, die immediately, and then flame the team for not peeling. Does this really change anything?
The good old tumble forward to initiate team fights. Who doesn't know it? Fun fact: it might actually work in iron/bronze because everyone there would just run away and give Vayne some free kills. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: I'm just mad that this is the second time in not very long where they've released a better Riven. Only this time, it's AP and has an impossible to balance ultimate.
Nothing is impossible to balance, but for some players it will always be impossible to deal with.
Show more

FixHealsRemoveGW

Level 96 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion