: How do you Stream snipe a league of legends streamer?
two ways. you can snipe them to see when theyre in queue to hopefully get in their game and feed/int, etc. second way is to see where the enemies areon the map, like the jungler, so that your team cant get ganked.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FlNGERMYBUM,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=lu4jw3GF,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T20:05:12.811+0000) > > why not? im just doing what i always do except i press the stream button beforehand, if a couple people come in and chat then sick, if not oh well? Saying what you said can be seen as low self esteem, generally a bad quality and unattractive. I ain't saying you are, but writing that on the first few words someone reads about your post is bad first impression and i wouldn't recommend you doing it. It definitely draws away some viewers from your stream. Keep it in mind next time you stream ..
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=lu4jw3GF,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T20:25:49.188+0000) > > Saying what you said can be seen as low self esteem, generally a bad quality and unattractive. > I ain't saying you are, but writing that on the first few words someone reads about your post is bad first impression and i wouldn't recommend you doing it. > It definitely draws away some viewers from your stream. > Keep it in mind next time you stream .. so does trying to be overly hype and "happy" when its bullshit especially when you dont have an audience. nothing appears faker than "WASSUP BOYS ITS YOUR GUY STREAMER43289 HERE WHERE WE ARE SHOOTING FOR 10 VIEWERS" etc. Im chill, if people wanna hang out they can, if not oh well?
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FlNGERMYBUM,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=lu4jw3GF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T19:56:18.890+0000) > > because why would i expect people to watch the stream? im new and their are top tier people streaming, im a tertiary option :) If you expect zero viewers, why do you even stream?
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=lu4jw3GF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T19:58:00.937+0000) > > If you expect zero viewers, why do you even stream? why not? im just doing what i always do except i press the stream button beforehand, if a couple people come in and chat then sick, if not oh well?
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Why do you expect 0 viewers? and why do you write it in the title?
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=lu4jw3GF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T19:54:02.769+0000) > > Why do you expect 0 viewers? > and why do you write it in the title? because why would i expect people to watch the stream? im new and their are top tier people streaming, im a tertiary option :)
: kindred ult is meaningless
>inst die after my ult .. and healing the enemy team with my ult is nonsense. suggesting you are using it to save yourself. you can stall barons and drake. Allow your team to take shit tonnes of turret hits in tower dives, stop a super fed assassin from 1 hitting your adc. what more do you want?
: Power cuts out, I reconnect after 8 minutes, help team win a 35 minute long game... lose LP anyway.
similar thing happened to me, made a ticket to riot, they basically said, yeah well "shit happens" sorry. needs to be fixed.
: kindred ult is meaningless
if the only reason youre using kindreds r is to save yourself, you should stop playing kindred
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Revert Aatrox
and dont even get me started on his new voice
Rioter Comments
: U could try to bring in a new mechanic besides his pebbles because kit is a little plain aside from his ammo mechanic wich i think could be indeed be balanced if done right
> [{quoted}](name=soulslayer mitch,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=4NMXX9Uc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-20T13:44:31.359+0000) > > U could try to bring in a new mechanic besides his pebbles because kit is a little plain aside from his ammo mechanic wich i think could be indeed be balanced if done right not every champ needs to have a 3 hit spell and 13245 dashes though, this would be a solid adc pick that new players and experienced players could pick up, with complex resource management instead of complex mobility mechanics! its like saying garen needs a rework because he doesnt have any dashes or skill shots yknow?
: I think the mechanic is hard to balance because you have to leave the lane as an adc which will make you lose cs and the abilities don’t seem to work together too well
> [{quoted}](name=soulslayer mitch,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=4NMXX9Uc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-20T13:36:38.771+0000) > > I think the mechanic is hard to balance because you have to leave the lane as an adc which will make you lose cs and the abilities don’t seem to work together too well wouldnt need to leave lane that often, the collections would be more frequent than bards passive, and he has the choice to smash rocks for more ammo
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Considering Runeterra's Current State, It Ain't Lasting Much Longer I Can Tell You.
*insert overused political joke about, hurhurhur this is like USA under trump and brexit, because im a completely unoriginal unfunny arsehole*
: New Champ is already in the client. Reveal is on 11/19
i wonder how many dashes this champ will have
Kengy (NA)
: I was one of the lucky ones that had a previously permabanned account unbanned. My permaban did not happen this season (it was last season) and I've received no restrictions since getting it unbanned. Will I qualify if I hit honor 2 by the February date?
wish i could get my perma banned account back. i keep nagging riot for it. Had that account since early season 3, got pax sivir, probs like 2k worth of skins on it....
Keyru (NA)
: 2018 End of Season Rewards and Honor
as well as rewards does this include what we officially "ended" the season on? i was plat 4 for the majority of the season (13 promos to plat 3 lost in a row) and nose dived completely to gold 3, partly because of tilt after a losing streak of afk's or inters. if i get back to plat by feb will i get a plat border etc?
: I hope you dont just nerf tank viktor
its already demolished. Because one pro player played it once idiots just blindly copy it. Ive played against like 12 since he did that and honestly every time theyve lost.
: Posting on the board will accomplish nothing. Not like anyone here can do anything. You had the chance of posting a ticket, instead, you chose the board. As good as a fart in the wind.
rujitra (NA)
: Yes, it is still negative, even if you think it's being realistic or pessimistic. You don't get the right to bring people's morale down just because you aren't having fun.
but thats ridiculous? it is MUCH better for your mentality to just move on to the next one fresh instead of sitting and suffering for 30 minutes in an inevitable loss!
: > [{quoted}](name=FlNGERMYBUM,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxLZXE0I,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-01T20:35:19.647+0000) > > i just explained why. with the skill gap within bronze being smaller because the VERY bad bronze players being put into iron, youll have fairer games, the better bronze players will climb higher because they wont be stuck there as hard, and the average bronze players will have a healthier fair game. I'l rephrase: Lets say, as an example, someone is trapped at Iron 4. Aren't they in the _exact_ same trap as Bronze 5? I'm all for sitting at the kids table if thats where merit puts you. But I would agree with the general sentiment here that you've got some real mouth breathers with no intention of improving themselves that you need to work around. I don't see the difference Iron would produce there.
> [{quoted}](name=RookPusher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxLZXE0I,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-01T20:40:16.440+0000) > > I'l rephrase: Lets say, as an example, someone is trapped at Iron 4. Aren't they in the _exact_ same trap as Bronze 5? > > I'm all for sitting at the kids table if thats where merit puts you. But I would agree with the general sentiment here that you've got some real mouth breathers with no intention of improving themselves that you need to work around. I don't see the difference Iron would produce there. because youre essentially splitting bronze 5 into 4 tiers. you can pretty much expect bronze 4-1 next season being ROUGHLY the same, but the mosh pit of bronze 5 will be spread
rujitra (NA)
: Being pissed off is never punishable. Taking that and using it as an excuse to be a negative Nelly all game is.
being realistic is not being negative. chances of you winning a 4v5 are slim. no point trying if its a 4v5 AND theyre ahead
: > [{quoted}](name=FlNGERMYBUM,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxLZXE0I,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-01T20:06:06.938+0000) > > because the skill boundries in bronze is gigantic. adding the extra division should split some of that up. There are arguably plenty of atleast silver/gold tier skilled players stuck in bronze, there are also some bad players in bronze 5, but there are also some VEEEEEEEEEERYYYYYY bad players in bronze 5. so hopefully with the addition of iron, those VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY bad bronze 5 players will be iron 4, and those kinda bad bronze 5 players might be iron 1. making the overall elo around that skill level better. Ok. I mean as someone who is trapped in low bronze, I'd like it some bail out. But at the same time, I don't see how Iron is going to change things.
> [{quoted}](name=RookPusher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxLZXE0I,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-01T20:09:44.204+0000) > > Ok. I mean as someone who is trapped in low bronze, I'd like it some bail out. But at the same time, I don't see how Iron is going to change things. i just explained why. with the skill gap within bronze being smaller because the VERY bad bronze players being put into iron, youll have fairer games, the better bronze players will climb higher because they wont be stuck there as hard, and the average bronze players will have a healthier fair game.
: > [{quoted}](name=FlNGERMYBUM,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxLZXE0I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-01T19:55:53.748+0000) > > riot decided to add iron that is below bronze and grand master that is above master and below challenger. All tiers now have 4 divisions instead of 5. so its iron4>iron1>bronze4>bronze1>silver4 etc etc. Ontop of that riot have decided youre gunna get a rank per position. so if you like playing 5 roles youre gunna have to climb tiers in all 5 separately :) literally ive never been less interested in ranked. Ok but Iron is just another division? I guess I don't know what the point is.
> [{quoted}](name=RookPusher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxLZXE0I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-01T20:01:22.688+0000) > > Ok but Iron is just another division? I guess I don't know what the point is. because the skill boundries in bronze is gigantic. adding the extra division should split some of that up. There are arguably plenty of atleast silver/gold tier skilled players stuck in bronze, there are also some bad players in bronze 5, but there are also some VEEEEEEEEEERYYYYYY bad players in bronze 5. so hopefully with the addition of iron, those VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY bad bronze 5 players will be iron 4, and those kinda bad bronze 5 players might be iron 1. making the overall elo around that skill level better.
Treyce (NA)
: Hey guys looking for feedback on how to reform/spend time when a teammate is afk for 20 minutes
being pissed off at afk's shouldnt be a punishable offence. but yknow... sticks and stones and all that doesnt apply on the internet you horrible evil mean person saying mean things.
: I missed the Iron Division Announcement
riot decided to add iron that is below bronze and grand master that is above master and below challenger. All tiers now have 4 divisions instead of 5. so its iron4>iron1>bronze4>bronze1>silver4 etc etc. Ontop of that riot have decided youre gunna get a rank per position. so if you like playing 5 roles youre gunna have to climb tiers in all 5 separately :) literally ive never been less interested in ranked.
: Shaco's w Death bug
yep, annoying as fuck!
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FlNGERMYBUM,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6GGKsHqV,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-04T20:21:29.540+0000) > > no, but thats not the point. his point is the professionals are the only ones that can comment. My point is you can make points yourself. you dont need to be a professional footballer to comment on a footballers abilities. You dont need to be a chef to say some food tastes like shit. you dont need to be a doctor to know when youre ill. You can make points, but when your points contradict the people with all the evidence and who do this as a career, nobody is going to believe you. You do need a doctor to diagnose you in fact. You can't tell me when you need antibiotics, versus an antihistamine, versus an antiemetic, versus an antiviral. You don't have the knowledge. You can certainly say a chefs food tastes like shit, that's your opinion. But don't expect that chef to change anything when everyone else and even the Michelin star rating says his food is great. So what you don't like it? Millions of others do. The same goes for balance. The boards, Reddit, YouTube, they're all a small fraction, a couple thousand players.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6GGKsHqV,comment-id=00040000000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-04T20:29:06.241+0000) > > You can make points, but when your points contradict the people with all the evidence and who do this as a career, nobody is going to believe you. > > You do need a doctor to diagnose you in fact. You can't tell me when you need antibiotics, versus an antihistamine, versus an antiemetic, versus an antiviral. You don't have the knowledge. > > You can certainly say a chefs food tastes like shit, that's your opinion. But don't expect that chef to change anything when everyone else and even the Michelin star rating says his food is great. So what you don't like it? Millions of others do. The same goes for balance. The boards, Reddit, YouTube, they're all a small fraction, a couple thousand players. but its not a small faction. its a huge percentage. if a huge percentage of people tell a chef his burgers shit hes going to change the recipe
Chermorg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FlNGERMYBUM,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6GGKsHqV,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-10-04T19:32:32.201+0000) > > pro tip: those random people on the internet are the people that know the most about the game. theyre the ones that use it on a daily basis. if you say a resturants food tastes like shit you dont say "meh, the cook knows more about food than random people on the street". That's funny. You act like you know more than your doctor too?
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6GGKsHqV,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2018-10-04T20:03:25.344+0000) > > That's funny. You act like you know more than your doctor too? no, but thats not the point. his point is the professionals are the only ones that can comment. My point is you can make points yourself. you dont need to be a professional footballer to comment on a footballers abilities. You dont need to be a chef to say some food tastes like shit. you dont need to be a doctor to know when youre ill.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Pro tip: random people on the internet with no idea wtf theyre talking about arent as good at something as a professional in that specific field with far more tools and data.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6GGKsHqV,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-04T19:29:09.794+0000) > > Pro tip: random people on the internet with no idea wtf theyre talking about arent as good at something as a professional in that specific field with far more tools and data. pro tip: those random people on the internet are the people that know the most about the game. theyre the ones that use it on a daily basis. if you say a resturants food tastes like shit you dont say "meh, the cook knows more about food than random people on the street".
: >what do you think will be the breaking point for riot to have a talk and truly focus on balance? They do do this. They just may not have the same vision for the game as the most outspoken members of the community, or they may be working with more data or knowledge of future changes than we are.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6GGKsHqV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-04T18:37:35.423+0000) > > They do do this. They just may not have the same vision for the game as the most outspoken members of the community, or they may be working with more data or knowledge of future changes than we are. yeah, data such as "the worlds skin this year is for kha zix, so sales of the skin will go up by "X%" if we buff him. right? even the casters use lolanalytics for their data.
Rioter Comments
Nrsh (EUNE)
: Ao-Shin Aurelion Sol - An Ultimate Skin
has noone else really not recognised that ornns skin is a nod to ao shin?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

FlNGERMYBUM

Level 162 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion