: Force of Nature should be removed from the final carousels
Rioter Comments
: Since Neeko's Help is going to be a consumable item
Yep, seems nice, tho i think they haven't even got the framework in place for removing items without selling him, at least not being able to choose which item you want out of a champ. It would be nice but I don't think they will do it, the idea being that you have to be caeful what you plan on doing.
Flagg (EUW)
: The shop is on auto-refresh, so you automatically spent 2 gold. Edit: well, apparently I'm completely wrong! Good to know. :)
Nope, the first refresh of each round is automatic and free.
Voodoe (OCE)
: Discount StarCarft 2 Lottery Defense Guides
Absolutely gorgeous, sums up my runs, only that I avoid eating the goldfish i just let it swim in my mouth swimming in the tears of my opponents since i mainly build anything i can get at 2 stars fucking up almost every other comp they are trying to build. "Oh I see you're trying to build voids with Cho'gath huh? It would be a shame if someone were to econ and hard level and snatch them from ya." "Oh look, I got a few Dravens when there are 2 others going for blademasters." "Oh look, Karthus." No, seriously , I rarely have a plan beforehand even as far as midgame and yet I'm plat with 45-50 games total in ranked. Just build all the op items, never go into anything trying to get that "3 star Braum with Warmog/Blademail/Dragon claw", It rarely works if you havent sacrificed your wife and hamster on the altar of RNGizus.
Goju (NA)
: Please Hotfix the GA bug -
Cho is a near instant cast after his stomping animation, so if he dies and managed to cast it , then yeah , nothing to do about that. Kennen on the other hand , what you just said is definitely a bug.
: Toxicity and The "Right Way" to play TFT
The "/fullmute all" command will be your best friend in these instances where you play against toxic and entitled players. It's unfortunate that you mute everyone including the ok players but in the end nothing's perfect.
Manxxom (NA)
: Ornn Concept
25% is stupid high chance
: how does gunblade healing work in teamfight tactics for aoe abilities?
no reduction, i once got soloed by claw gunblade mog 3 star aatrox, had no morello or redbuff , he was spamming that ult like a madman and healing to full.
: Can we please address item stacking
Yeah I gotta agree with this, everyone is going crazy for shivs, 3 games ago i lost to quad shiv +spark. there should be a global diminishing return for every shiv past one imho. like first is ok, second does 66 dmg , third 33 and 4th shouldnt even be something. I admit to abusing it myself and i demolished 6 2 star yordles sorc with 2 of them and ionic on weak starred gunslingers.
: Someone Explain This to Me
No, actually when this happens whichever little legend gets hit first and dies gets second place. I advise you next time to move yr little legend as far as possible when you get something like this. I actually won like this but without knowing and after some research i saw what was up.
: Even though my Laptop is now about 4 years old, it can definitely run League of Legends. I've had to turn down the setting over the years as every patch seems to make it run less optimally more and more. But I can run it, I can tab out of it, I can do whatever. TFT though has so many issues running on my laptop... I don't even load in until after the first round is complete. It has trouble buying and selling champs. I can't minimize or tab out without crashing. Its bizzare how badly both League and TFT run on my computer. I run higher requirement games on this laptop just fine, but League of Legends for whatever reason has a lot of issues nowadays.
Weird, I run an Asus R752L, never had issues tbh, but i also periodically uninstall and reinstall all drivers like every 3 months or so, helps a lot. I ussually run WoW high, skyrim ultra, fortnite high, subnautica and many more all at max res which is 1680/1050. Although TFT is the only one that gets me quite the delays, but only on tabbibg in and out. Edit: when you're not using USB/sd cards from others and you ussually only navigate on relatively trusted sites or run a powerfull adblocker like uBlock origin+NanoDefender (most viruses/malware come from questionable adds), then i only use the native antivirus aka windows defender which should cut some big costs in performance. Ran Avast free for years till it started acting up on the latest versions, uninstalled and got my performance back.
Venricht (EUNE)
: Yorldes Not Nerfed Enough
Had assasins which are known to be weak unless lucky +lucky hit =delete against 6 yordles , no rfc, one champ less and still beat them consistently.
Dunker (NA)
: 1. Compared to 100% of the time without needing other units to complete a synergy? You can't be serious. 2. Her ult does ignore red buff. You're mistaken. 3. She's wild which increases her attack speed, so no, it doesn't. 4. What's your point? 5. Everyone uses shiv. Everyone. You're simply mistaken.
Only idiots use shiv now since the nerf to damage taken, before it used to be a thing to clear weak comps faster and eliminate then. Now it's just meh. It falls off HARD late game, making it near useless, not to mention it uses a recurve and a tear , both which are essential for better items like RFC and more.
Dunker (NA)
: You are simply mistaken about Aatrox's ability. He heals for dmg dealt by his ult. Either that, or they very recently changed it so that it doesn't heal anymore. I suggest you look up what Aatrox's abilities USED TO DO before you pretend to know what you're talking about. Your source for cho's aoe being larger is a video that clearly oly shows cho's ult? [EDITED BY MODERATION - ULANOPO] Having a carry hit Kass would do the same as having a carry hit anyone. You're not helping your point by saying he can be focused down by a carry. lmao The heal on lulu is insanely good because it give health based on max hp. Also it can heal multiple times in a single round. Also it knocks up. I didn't say the best arrangements are ALWAYS bunched up. I said MOST arrangements are bunched up. Ionic spark and shiv are not negligible dmg bc they proc multiple times in a single match and effect multiple units simultaneously. Didn't you consider that? lmao Sword breaker is a unit counter. If a unit happens to have an item on it, then of course it prevents the use of that item. You're making a round-about argument and its dishonest.
You are so confused! Aatrox never healed of his ult, its the fact that everyone builds a gunblade on him which heals him of damage done including ult. Shen's ult blocks basic attacks and empowered melee attacks but does not mittigate any magical damage or any ability whatsoever. Nidalee is plainly a joke and only strong enough as 2star early or 3 star midgame. She doesn't heal per attack like elise which has lifesteal, she instead applies a heal over time on her and the closest ally. Karthus is strong but only trully strong with 2 star and a mana item, he has a limited number of champions he can target with his ult, any beefy comp destroys him since most have cc and his ult has a long channel time. Sejuani has a large mana pool and no starting mana to begin with , even with mana items she is unreliable because he ult even after cast takes too much time to activate, Cho'gath in that area is far stronger, he's beefier and bigger damage and aoe size. Anivia is summarized by one word, positioning. Kassading is a joke, strong early if you can get a 2 star, weak otherwise, demons are far stronger since they also burn for true damage. Lulu is only strong enough in a yordle comp, but that got nerfed and also almost any competitive comp but assasins shits on yordles. Lulu's ult is anything but a heal, she just makes a champion larger, hence logical you have to hit it more to die, it's never a heal. Save yourself the embarasment on this particular topic, you already tried once before and EVERYONE disagreed with you. Basically all I read here is your rage fueled subjective opinion forced on us as objective. Take a break , do something to cool off and then come back for a discussion.
: TFT Tabbing out to Desktop Freezes Computer
I don't have that on my laptop but i do instead have 5+ seconds delay on swapping while a normal league game has at most 2 seconds if i run too many things and less than 1 s if it's a clean start. My laptop is more than powefull enough to run League, but TFT is wonky as all hell.
: toxic?
You wouldn't have gotten perma'd if you didn't have a prior chat restriction then a 14 day ban, each of which warn you what would happen if you ignore and keep it up like you did before. It matters none whatsoever who trolled you, you should have kept your mouth free of insults and report after, if it was as bad as you said actions would have been taken against him if your entire team would have reported. It really is that simple but if you let your rage control you then none is to blame but yourself.
Bruenir (NA)
: Im not understanding this chat restriction.
Dear god, how can you not see what you wrote? I've seen less of this getting people banned. It does NOT matter if you talked to the team or enemies, reports from either have the same weight in getting you banned, and the system is smart enough to pich up excessive passive aggresive behavior like yours easily. Sure, banter is ok, I'm all for it, but not this. Anything but this. Just keep in mind that the system will now watch you even more closely for a few months, keep that anger in check, learn from this what you can and good luck.
: TFT: We shouldn't fight the same enemy 4-6 times in a row.
Aye, I agree to this, I more than once had to build against that 100hp guy who played me more than twice, manage to knock his streak down only to get demolished by anothers just because I changed my comp out of desperation of staying alive because that guy took over half of my hp and now i'm dangerously close to losing because now i'm suddenly facing a comp that counters mine too hard. The worst underlying problem is certain synergies should not be such a big hardcounter to others and certain units should not be so overtuned. You have not witnessed true fear like my enemies did against a 3star AAtrox with gunblade, shojin and warmogs spamming 1k ults and healing to full. Certain champs are way overtuned and in and of itself it's fine somewhat but move them to a higher rarity rating and that should fix more of the problems. Morgana should have lesss of an initial damage and more end of ult damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=FoodMalfax,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ZoEIWAxJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-25T09:52:05.518+0000) > > I have some points to add to it, cursed blade as it is it's still a very problematic item to balance. Why not rework the item entirely? My ideas are either in the direction of {{item:3153}} with MR instead of dmg as a big guys physical damage shred (which will make it good against beefy comps like knights/brawlers and less ideal versus low Hp comps or {{item:3091}} which in itself i think is the most ideal since it's on'hit dmg cannot be so easily mittigated unless you use dragons or dragon's claw. i also think that disarm effects should halve the dmg of units(magic or physical) intead of just making them stay there like braindead chickens. But all these changes all stem from the fact that gunslingers is a real issue right now with these items as they are. The fact that all extra attacks proc on hit items is a real problem that should be adressed asap as it's really damaging to the state of the game. Just came from 3 ranked games where 6-8 people were spamming for gunslingers/blademasters and curse blades, whoever got lucky to get the 4 GS bonus with a CB early won the game no questions asked. I'd say keep it as is but limit all on hit effects to primary target and apply the same to Volibear but undo the previous AS nerf since it was related to the same issue. Yes, I agree with you 100%. The fact that on hit effects are triggered with the GS passive is very problematic. Reason being you have things that are nice, but not overwhelming like Red Buff and then you have things like CB which are like WTF? This is the time they need to really watch and see what on hit effects are fair and what are overpowered with GS and need to make a clear list outlining what does and does not work with the GS passive as well as other on hit passives such as Static shiv, titanic hydra, etc. I'd be interested to see a new item such as wits end added to the game to see how it performs and if it's something that's fair, underwhelming, or overpowered. Thank you for the feedback and ideas!
Red buff was never a major issue, minor at most with stuff like Ragefire Cannon+redbuff+either shiv or warmogs Volibear. Disarm effects combined with redbuff and CB on the other hand are a major pain, lost to may races to a Lp awarding place due to encountering that combo on a 4GS tristana, the problem is , yes you can build sorc to demolish them but often times you get your whole dmg dealers demoted to 1 star and then hardly doing any damage. Disarm effects are also a little drastic, make it so they do half dmg or less , standing there like chickens versus a 4gs with disarm really screws you over since they only gain mana from damage taken and that means they are often times dead before they do anything. Cursed Blade can also be slightly mitigated to the point of being a normal fringe case choice by not having such a big statline disparity between star rankings which would make the game rely more on sinergies rather than individual unit strength. I would also consider heavily on limiting the aplicaton of the CB effect to only once per unit if not reworked entirely per my previous post. For example , demoting my 3 star Shyvana twice would put me automatically at a 24 gold disadvantage when only she was demoted. In the end all these issues stem from the fact that there are quite a few problematic synergies /items introduced in the game as new mechanics since Riot wanted to be fresh and I can respect that but it's a quite volatile game as a consequence. DAC for example doesnt have stuff like phantom/CB/disarm/Demons to screw people over as hard as it is right now. Coming here from there feels like more rng based and flimsy despite the attempts to nerf and mittigate with early gold.
: How could these matches have been won?
Wrong forum, this only pertains to teamfight tactics game mode.
: the characters synergies are great. the items however are completely broken. also you can get thrashed if RNG doesn't gives you items early.
What did you smoke to fry your brain like that? Look again at the post above and tell me how does this relate to the topic. I'll wait.
Barkley (NA)
: If you like downvoting posts, GET IN HERE!
You never experienced true fear untill you've seen a 2 star Warmog Thornmail Frozenheart Braum literally solo your 4 rangers with a simple guardian bonus in mid/lategame. He's actually playing a great part in countering Yordles with a Dragon's claw instead of Frozen Heart, since they are kinda heavyer on the spell damage. I dont think I need to say how powerful he is at 3 stars.
: 9.14b Patch (Quick Maths behind changes)
2/10 , Phreak style math should always have some puns mixed in. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Gunslinger Cursed Blade Meta and How to Fix It
I have some points to add to it, cursed blade as it is it's still a very problematic item to balance. Why not rework the item entirely? My ideas are either in the direction of {{item:3153}} with MR instead of dmg as a big guys physical damage shred (which will make it good against beefy comps like knights/brawlers and less ideal versus low Hp comps or {{item:3091}} which in itself i think is the most ideal since it's on'hit dmg cannot be so easily mittigated unless you use dragons or dragon's claw. i also think that disarm effects should halve the dmg of units(magic or physical)instead of just making them stay there like braindead chickens. But all these changes all stem from the fact that gunslingers is a real issue right now with these items as they are. The fact that all extra attacks proc on hit items is a real problem that should be adressed asap as it's really damaging to the state of the game. Just came from 3 ranked games where 6-8 people were spamming for gunslingers/blademasters and curse blades, whoever got lucky to get the 4 GS bonus with a CB early won the game no questions asked. I'd say keep it as is but limit all on hit effects to primary target and apply the same to Volibear but undo the previous AS nerf since it was related to the same issue.
Gavaril (NA)
: Shared dodge timers the worst thing every thought up
What are doing ? This is the wrong forum.
: Devs: Here, more chances for YOU to get immobile melees while doubling the chance enemy gets Sona/Jinx/Brand/Maokai/Ziggs/Enter every other S tier champion seen in EVERY fucking match here*.
Hmmm, I'm an ARAM only player too, and lately I kept noticing that too, my guess is there are accounts for ARAM only players with only those S class tier champs bought in them. In the end it's meh for me, I own every champ so every game I get a reroll and a half and I usually bite the bullet and go and reroll for the cc ridden tank/disruptor when my team is too glassy. Imo, one of the best changes they ever made was the ability to pickup champs others rerolled, that way if I rerolled badly, I could swap to something else. Also, except for a very few favourite picks, I always cede my pick to others if they really want it, it goes a long way of having a team that's able to win. And as a rule of thumb I leave the most important aspect for the last, never talk unless it's for pure joking/fun/congratulating. It's pointless to rant, you may get a ban, people with enhanced sensibilities will most likely afk/feed. It's like herding cats, its really subtle work , but it pays off as I win more then I lose, even against heavy poke comps with 2/3 S class champs for ARAM, you just stay back and signal when you are ready for a proper engage. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} Edit: For example, yesterday I had a {{champion:64}} in my team that had issues with his computer for 15 minutes starting at just under 3 minutes into the game, people were a bit mad about it but convinced them to try their best anyway, and at 18 minutes when he came back we were almost done winning with me as a weak early game Kayle which grew into a monster after capitalising of the overconfidence of the enemy team, seeing as we were missing one, and the enemy team had a Sona and a Ziggs. Just some good ults at my trigger happy quinn that kept leaping like a madman in their midst and it was just a cleanup after they tried to blow her out of the sky thru my ult.
RAKCUS (NA)
: Is it confirmed that duo queue works the way you says it does? I always thought you would face a duo in your MMR if you duo.
I think it was confirmed way back when this was actually announced, but can't be arsed to check when, but i do remember it being explained. and it does matches you against duos if any available at your MMR range, when not you get a MMR increase because you're supposed to be able to coordinate and communicate better.
Moooose3 (NA)
: Being outplayed exists, but I feel like what you're referring to is a situation where you're blind as hell and disabled your minimap and run into 4 people that you had vision of a second ago and get chain cc'd. Ever thought that maybe you're just bad?
Ever thought that you might act like an ass? Don't assume shit you know nothing about.
: Lower Priority Queue reset because internet briefly went out
Vesarixx (NA)
: I still like The frostblade Irelia splash art, there's just something about it
I wonder what? :D
: > [{quoted}](name=FoodMalfax,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2ysjQfq,comment-id=0001000300010000,timestamp=2016-01-19T18:16:34.060+0000) > > If you are really trying to debate whether it is universal to believe that showing the middle finger to someone is offensive or not really makes me question your overall sanity or even level of intelligence. Good job making yourself look like a fool. And how is calling someone a derogative and insulting term related to race not offensive? Are you REALLY that ignorant? ..... *sigh..... at least i can read... and properly absorb the information.... I'm honestly getting tired of this thread.... because there are a small portion of you guys that clearly aren't getting what i'm saying... If there is some misunderstanding... why bother responding? It just makes everything that much more tedious... but since I have to literally SPELL it out for you guys like i'm in a god damn 4th grade spelling bee... I don't condone using racial slurs... nor do i use them... I'm just saying that if it were me... seeing a racial slur typed on a chatroom wouldn't really bother me at all... and my only advice to those that it does bother.. is to try ignoring it... because in the end... it really isn't that big of a deal... and I'm sorry if in YOUR world that is headline news... but then again... it must be nice to live in a world where that's considered a crucial issue... (compared to literally so much more worse things.... try to think of some.. it isn't that hard...) Now if I truly became "ignorant" as you stated... and my IQ suddenly dropped to the 2 digit range... and I said.. "I think you're a dumb "n" word"... Who is going to be the one that fills the blanks?? You are... Who is the one that is going to turn my made up word.. "n word" into something racial? You are.... Who is going to be ultimately giving it power, thus contributing to the very thing he/she is so adamantly against..... You are... Again.. I'm getting tired of this topic that's literally not even mine... nor did i have anything to do with it to begin with... so really... just stop... you either get it or you don't. So just because I have a different opinion on a matter that would automatically label me as a "fool" "racist" "insane".... well you might want to rethink your words a little... because clearly if anyone is ignorant... it's typically the individual who absolutely refuses to try and see things from a different perspective..... so ummm yea... next time kid.. You listen with your ears.... not with your mouth... (but in this particular case.. gonna have to reword my saying a little just to fit the scenario a little better....) next time kid.. you listen with your eyes.... not with your fingers... *Cheers
"I'm just saying that if it were me... seeing a racial slur typed on a chatroom wouldn't really bother me at all... and my only advice to those that it does bother.. is to try ignoring it... because in the end... it really isn't that big of a deal... and I'm sorry if in YOUR world that is headline news... but then again... it must be nice to live in a world where that's considered a crucial issue..." Wait are you for real? How does ignoring the problem makes it any better or helps in removing the problem? Now, in you native homeland of 4chan that may be a decent course of action ( your way of sentence structuring and faultily conveying your ideas with incomplete and terrible sentence structuring is identical to 4chan if you replace your standard "..." with ">") but anywhere else it is normal to take action against such a degrading and insulting term. All you're doing is running away from the problems, nothing else, and it's a extremely unhealthy approach . Honestly most of all this bullshit and nonsense you have been spewing makes no damn sense. What makes it even funnier is that you have raised yourself to the status of higher being, untouchable by us small plebs and criticism when all you did was wasting my time and yours. We are after all talking about the equity of using a highly racist term like "n***r", which all you've said about it is that it's fine for people to use it as long as you "ignore" it and maybe look at it from a different perspective. What different perspective there is to this term other than being a highly insulting term to the black people? Now, please tell me again that your IQ is in the 3 digit range so I can laugh my ass off for the rest of the day.
dannykun (NA)
: Refusing to communicate isn't a ghost report. people can be timed out or banned for that. However there's usually agressive communication in this instance, with the person just saying "I'm going X" and locks in their champ. It needs to be a reportable offense because it's highly disruptive for the team. If they ask it's fine, but flat out refusing to go in a role that they Voluntarily put as a role they could do is WRONG. Now we just need a button that can relay that information to riot. or at the very least put it in a category so that it is easier to communicate that this is in fact happening.
Uhm really , no. There is absolutely nothing or no one that can make you or force you to communicate. Just no, and you'll never be punished for it. Trust me , do a search on reddit, and there will be a post by a rioter that states that it's a ghost report. I mean for crying out loud you have a integrated ingame function that allows you to mute everyone and you are not forced into using smart pings, you are only advised.
: Honestly, I don't really see the honor system working at all. The "great team mates" or "great leaders"... just aren't. They're rarities and I don't really see the banner being much more than a signal that MAYBE they had a few games of people who liked their play.
> [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=peX2hzso,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-19T17:59:17.600+0000) > > Honestly, I don't really see the honor system working at all. The "great team mates" or "great leaders"... just aren't. They're rarities and I don't really see the banner being much more than a signal that MAYBE they had a few games of people who liked their play. The problem with getting one is that it's really hard to get and also really easy to lose them. There was a video testing this once by a youtuber that was known for being a nice person , can't recall his name and he got each ribbon for his new testing account after ten games, at an average of 25-30 honors for those games. He played 10 games for each type of ribbon in which he emulated the needed behavior for the specific ribbon he was targeting to get. Problem is , the community is still inconsistent and reluctant to accept most of the times such good behavior because it looked so out of the norm.
: > [{quoted}](name=FoodMalfax,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2ysjQfq,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2016-01-19T12:09:40.163+0000) > > Riiiiight. Because looking away from the problem will DEFINITELY fix it. Screw punishing these kind of disgusting actions, lets all look away and hope that it will go away by itself. ...... again.. that's also not what I've been saying...... I'm just wondering why it's even a "problem" that needs to be fixed to begin with.... look dude... if you could see me in person right now... you'd know that i'm just flipping you off with my middle finger.... and your "appropriate" response would be to get upset or simply emulate my finger positioning.. Now... is it a Universal Law that me holding up my middle finger is considered an obscene gesture??? Absolutely Not.... We react the way we do because that's just what we chose to accept.... You are the one giving my middle finger that meaning... and frankly much more power then it really deserves..... although this example is really off-topic... it gets the point across.... hopefully.....
> [{quoted}](name=ProjektSHIN,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2ysjQfq,comment-id=000100030001,timestamp=2016-01-19T17:16:04.415+0000) > > ...... again.. that's also not what I've been saying...... I'm just wondering why it's even a "problem" that needs to be fixed to begin with.... > > look dude... if you could see me in person right now... you'd know that i'm just flipping you off with my middle finger.... and your "appropriate" response would be to get upset or simply emulate my finger positioning.. Now... is it a Universal Law that me holding up my middle finger is considered an obscene gesture??? Absolutely Not.... We react the way we do because that's just what we chose to accept.... You are the one giving my middle finger that meaning... and frankly much more power then it really deserves..... although this example is really off-topic... it gets the point across.... hopefully..... If you are really trying to debate whether it is universal to believe that showing the middle finger to someone is offensive or not really makes me question your overall sanity or even level of intelligence. Good job making yourself look like a fool. And how is calling someone a derogative and insulting term related to race not offensive? Are you REALLY that ignorant?
: He doesn't have a point. His OP isn't subjective. There's BLATANT points where he is hateful toward his team and belittles their gameplay and strategy without ever attempting to help them understand how to play better. His point about that ONE instance of a subjective argument where some notice the comment as passive aggressive given the context and others do not does not apply to his OP. It's irrelevant to his argument. If all we saw up there was "group up please, ward here, can you gank top sometimes soon?" then there'd be a point... but that ISN'T what he said.
> [{quoted}](name=ReadyxPlayerxOne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=0004000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2016-01-19T16:17:27.491+0000) > > He doesn't have a point. His OP isn't subjective. There's BLATANT points where he is hateful toward his team and belittles their gameplay and strategy without ever attempting to help them understand how to play better. > > His point about that ONE instance of a subjective argument where some notice the comment as passive aggressive given the context and others do not does not apply to his OP. It's irrelevant to his argument. If all we saw up there was "group up please, ward here, can you gank top sometimes soon?" then there'd be a point... but that ISN'T what he said. Seriously, are you blind? Quote me on a SINGLE comment/phrase/word where i condoned his actions. I have posted 4-5 comments here replied directly to him, saying from the get go, that he DESERVED it. So I fail to see the point of your rant addressed to me. I merely was trying to be that one understanding guy here that shows just that minimum amount of respect and sympathy while also clearly stating he was 100% in the wrong. I also tried to give him some advice for the future, whether he takes the advice or not , that is his business, i did what i could. I mean , seriously, what would you have me do? Join the lynch mob that usually lurks on these forums? Do you also want me to get my pitchfork, rope and torch and hatefully jump on his ass? Isn't the boards community already saturated enough with that bullshit? Do you people only understand one of two types of conversation, either really angry talking or sweet talking? I was trying to maintain a neutral stance on it and talk it out and explain like grown up men do, that's all. I also fail to see how a simple phrase taken out of context like "can we group/someone ward that" can be seen as passive aggressive. Keyword:CAN. It's all in the context after all, and i will not try to go any further into it since i wasn't there to see for myself nor will I try to debate this further based on merely hearsay. And let's be really honest here, some of this new generation is so sensitive you would be afraid to even walk past them on the street because they may erupt in scream of pain that the mere air you pushed their way has hurt them. It all stems from the fact that Riot chose to take the "Parent the player" stance instead of "Empowering the player" stance and also failed to react to the problem of the community turning toxic in time. Don't get me wrong i seriously dislike this kind of behavior and the players that do it, but that doesn't stop me from giving people the chance to explain themselves and give them an honest and fair answer with no hate or "witchhunting" flavor added. After all the only thing I acknowledged about his points was the Rioter case. Last idea: Don't you find it ironic that you post almost on every player behavior post in such an aggressive manner? I mean, I saw you on multiple posts repeatedly trying to debunk any statements they had without giving it any real judgement. Being so passive aggressive about it makes me wonder, what's the difference between them and you?
: How can I get this guy reported and off this game forever?
Well chances are he's already being punished, i say check on his Lolking or Na/euw/etc.op.gg to confirm. As for knowing if he got banned , there is a feature where the reporting player gets a feedback message telling him that the player has been punished, but that usually goes to the player that had the last say /deciding vote in administering the punishment. Anyways just to be safe you can also make a support ticket with the unedited image here https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new . You can select the first question and then submit the screenshot with summary/context explanation.
likeitmore (EUNE)
: Ribbons
Ribbons are not gained over the total of honorary distinctions awarded. You need to be honored for a specific thing consistently for say 10 games for example , where you need to be constantly awarded the honor from multiple players. And no, you cannot cheese your way out of this , premade votes do not count AT ALL. So your only option available is to actually be a great human being.
: This was only him at the end of the game. In game was far worse. I got pissed by everything this guy said or did.
> [{quoted}](name=Skeptic Hare,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2ysjQfq,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2016-01-19T13:47:32.801+0000) > > This was only him at the end of the game. In game was far worse. I got pissed by everything this guy said or did. Well did you report him after the game?
: > [{quoted}](name=FoodMalfax,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2016-01-19T12:52:48.115+0000) > > Yeah, it is, and rather harshly punished, particularly if repeated over multiple games, and it also falls it the negative behavior report category along with surrender calling and playing the blame game( which arguably is more of a contextual thing and generally referred to simply negative behavior). Anyways at this point , your only chance lies with a support ticket and try to explain the situation and ask for mercy/leniency in the most polite way you can. If you do it even passively aggressively in any way, you can forget you ever had this account. As for other people and report calling, just report them after and never say you are doing it in the future. Your post here on the forums will not bring any help, it's merely for conversational/ doing a debate purposes. Just do a ticket , and wait for a few days upwards to ~ one week for a response. Good luck and i hope you learned a lesson. I have multiple accounts so it isn't the end of the world. but this is one of the accounts I play on more often and had longer (since season 2). Just seeing how easy it is to get reported/banned is what I'm worried about for talking. I've ran into people saying "I'm trolling because someone is streaming" in game, few games in a row yet they don't even get banned or punished (been about 1-2 weeks now and they still playing ranked). I remember playing with a Riot employee (RiotJonStein) on another account a long long time ago and I said, "can we group / someone ward that " and he said that it was considered passive aggressive. I'm like, ugh... how else am I suppose to say it. He says, I'm not sure, just felt that you were being passive aggressive and if the community disagrees, you'll be fine. How is there suppose to be teamwork if you can't even type things like that?
> [{quoted}](name=StephGonnaSteph,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=00040000000100000000,timestamp=2016-01-19T13:07:46.576+0000) > > I have multiple accounts so it isn't the end of the world. but this is one of the accounts I play on more often and had longer (since season 2). Just seeing how easy it is to get reported/banned is what I'm worried about for talking. I've ran into people saying "I'm trolling because someone is streaming" in game, few games in a row yet they don't even get banned or punished (been about 1-2 weeks now and they still playing ranked). > > I remember playing with a Riot employee (RiotJonStein) on another account a long long time ago and I said, "can we group / someone ward that " and he said that it was considered passive aggressive. I'm like, ugh... how else am I suppose to say it. He says, I'm not sure, just felt that you were being passive aggressive and if the community disagrees, you'll be fine. How is there suppose to be teamwork if you can't even type things like that? Honestly, you do have a point, but still, it has been an exceedingly old issue on this game and the way i see it, it all stems from the fact that Riot acted way too late in controlling this phenomenon. Honestly , my best recommendation is simply mute everyone at the start of the game after you have told your teammates that you are doing so, so that they know to ping you when they need help. Trying to engage in ANY kind of debate never goes well, and sometimes the current community is so damn sensitive you can't even say the most harmless of jokes. Like really. So no good can ever come out of it. My second advice and probably the best advice I can possibly offer to you ( particularly if you don't wanna mute them ) is to talk ingame for STRICTLY game related matters like calling jungle timers, MIA, etc and maybe and ONLY a good job after a successful team fight and ignore absolutely everything else that can draw you again in this situation. You personally have to realize this, if someone makes a bad engage as a jungler for example, then they still keep with it and die, it's not your fault and you don't have to justify anything. Hell, you don't have to say anything to him at all. Just let him boil in his own juices behind his screen, trust me , most of the people that blame are craving for the second you give them the chance to start a fight. Denying that is the ultimate insult added to injury. It basically equals to you setting your personality a step above these types of players, and differentiating yourself from them. Now i won't be the hypocrite to say this solves anything, it's merely my view on how you can begin to step aside from this stigma. What you want to do in the end is entirely your choice and will respect it regardless, but maybe not always agree to it ( pls don't be a psycho!) :D. P.S. Sorry for Englanderino, not a native english speaker and the walls of text.
: > [{quoted}](name=FoodMalfax,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-19T12:45:01.577+0000) > > Well honestly can't say how bad it was or if other factors from the previous games were also in play. Also a while back , roughly around the launch of the new system , the punishments were rather excessive for a while , probably to set a example. You maybe still have a chance to ticket for it? Who knows. I did but they insist that this kind of behavior isn't acceptable in this community but they say i am free to create a new account
> [{quoted}](name=GRVet3ran0sS,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-19T13:28:38.230+0000) > > I did but they insist that this kind of behavior isn't acceptable in this community but they say i am free to create a new account Well, that sucks.
: > [{quoted}](name=FoodMalfax,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-01-19T12:36:07.215+0000) > > Report calling was considered bannable for a very long time now and it's rather harshly punished. It is? Everyone does it, either in game or after game in lobby.
> [{quoted}](name=StephGonnaSteph,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2016-01-19T12:42:42.809+0000) > > It is? Everyone does it, either in game or after game in lobby. Yeah, it is, and rather harshly punished, particularly if repeated over multiple games, and it also falls it the negative behavior report category along with surrender calling and playing the blame game( which arguably is more of a contextual thing and generally referred to simply negative behavior). Anyways at this point , your only chance lies with a support ticket and try to explain the situation and ask for mercy/leniency in the most polite way you can. If you do it even passively aggressively in any way, you can forget you ever had this account. As for other people and report calling, just report them after and never say you are doing it in the future. Your post here on the forums will not bring any help, it's merely for conversational/ doing a debate purposes. Just do a ticket , and wait for a few days upwards to ~ one week for a response. Good luck and i hope you learned a lesson.
: > [{quoted}](name=FoodMalfax,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-01-19T12:36:07.215+0000) > > Report calling was considered bannable for a very long time now and it's rather harshly punished. Ye ik but i didnt know it was that harsh to skip the 14days ban still mb
> [{quoted}](name=GRVet3ran0sS,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-01-19T12:39:55.411+0000) > > Ye ik but i didnt know it was that harsh to skip the 14days ban still mb Well honestly can't say how bad it was or if other factors from the previous games were also in play. Also a while back , roughly around the launch of the new system , the punishments were rather excessive for a while , probably to set a example. You maybe still have a chance to ticket for it? Who knows.
: Well i got banned from just one game where the only thing i said was "report the x player" it skipped the 14 days ban straight to perma.diamond 3 with 100€ spent on this account xd.i guess the rukes about toxicity habe changed the past few months,everything is possible.
> [{quoted}](name=GRVet3ran0sS,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-19T12:25:53.953+0000) > > Well i got banned from just one game where the only thing i said was "report the x player" it skipped the 14 days ban straight to perma.diamond 3 with 100€ spent on this account xd.i guess the rukes about toxicity habe changed the past few months,everything is possible. Report calling was considered bannable for a very long time now and it's rather harshly punished.
: besides game 3, u call that flame? and even that was like for a few seconds. sorry, i knew people were sensitive but not that sensitive
> [{quoted}](name=StephGonnaSteph,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BtnVR4pr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-19T12:15:08.003+0000) > > besides game 3, u call that flame? and even that was like for a few seconds. sorry, i knew people were sensitive but not that sensitive That chat log is the very definition of flaming and excessively negative behavior. Take any definition on toxic behavior and this applies to all accounts. I know i may sound rough, but this is how i see it and i see no point in sugarcoating because I don't wanna treat you like a child. You report called, surrender called, flamed and played the blame game. Also nowhere in the Summoner's Code is it ever stated of a certain meta like for example you calling Ezreal for playing Fervor. Everyone is allowed to use whatever build path they want as long as they don't intentionally feed and try to some degree to play the game and contribute , even if only a little. On a second note , a permanent ban/temporary ban/ chat ban is never issued for just one game. Your games , just as everyone else's games are monitored for at least 9 months now and recorded. You weren't issued this harsh punishment for just this one game, you had previous infractions or your latest games have been so toxic that it just waranted this punishment. When you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. Third point, you simply cannot win every game, even LCS pros barely float between 60% -70% winrate, it is part of the game, it's just how it always was and there is absolutely nothing whatsoever that you can do about it, you can only shrug and move on to the next game and leave it all behind you. It is often better t just shut up and cooperate with your teammates even in losing conditions because you may still have a chance the enemy team will misplay something that will lead you to have a chance at winning. I mean , i understand you somewhat, I rage too sometimes over people just being plainly stupid or trolls, but i just choose not to talk AT ALL then, because nothing i can say will ever help, ever. But you were consistently negative and aggressive about it. So, take this with a pinch of salt, make an appeal on the report system on the website and hope that your punishment will get lowered. IF it happens to be by a chance , expect a maybe lowering to 2 weeks and chat restriction in the hundreds of games range. Good luck and be cool.
: Since it's clearly photoshoped to remove the names and it could be do so in other ways as well I'm going to go with no. Your best bet is to report people like that at the end of the game and make a note when you do it that they were using racial terms.
> [{quoted}](name=PlatypusSurprise,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2ysjQfq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-19T00:29:38.688+0000) > > Since it's clearly photoshoped to remove the names and it could be do so in other ways as well I'm going to go with no. > > Your best bet is to report people like that at the end of the game and make a note when you do it that they were using racial terms. Of course it's photoshoped to edit the names, otherwise the post would be immediately deleted. The rules of the forums clearly state that you are not allowed by any means to post the names of the people doing questionable stuff, because they think it would lead to witchhunts ( which in my opinion would be in a way defending the aggressors, which is not something they deserve, but that's just my opinion) and this rule has been here for more than a year. Please inform yourself before throwing wild accusations. Just so you don't make a fool out of yourself at least.
: why? because he typed word? a word that you are actually giving more power by even remotely caring or getting offended by it.........
> [{quoted}](name=ProjektSHIN,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2ysjQfq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-18T23:59:41.832+0000) > > why? because he typed word? a word that you are actually giving more power by even remotely caring or getting offended by it......... Riiiiight. Because looking away from the problem will DEFINITELY fix it. Screw punishing these kind of disgusting actions, lets all look away and hope that it will go away by itself.
snozirp (NA)
: And here in lies the issue. You want him banned for typing a word that you don't like. You want him permanently banned for one word. What has the world come to.
> [{quoted}](name=snozirp,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h2ysjQfq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-19T00:02:51.570+0000) > > And here in lies the issue. You want him banned for typing a word that you don't like. You want him permanently banned for one word. What has the world come to. You know what the world has come down to? People like you that think insults and racist statements are okay and should never be strictly punished.
Tohob (NA)
: i'm fairly certain theres a more broad report option that would cover this. isn't there a "refusing to communicate" option? just look through the report options and choose the most fitting one
> [{quoted}](name=Tohob,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QEcFOL3E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-19T06:38:44.415+0000) > > i'm fairly certain theres a more broad report option that would cover this. isn't there a "refusing to communicate" option? just look through the report options and choose the most fitting one Pretty sure that does not fix the problem, and besides reporting him under "Refusing to communicate"(which i may add, it's a ghost report that does nothing) will do absolutely nothing. This problem needs to be addressed in a timely manner, but lets face it and not act like naive people, it's highly unlikely this will be added ever or at least any time soon.
: "Taric is not even a champ"
Fun fact Taric is actually number 19 in Lolking rankings on winrate . Leona, Soraka and many many more other champs perceived as strong champs are under him.

FoodMalfax

Level 48 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion